• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery प्रीत +दिल अपना प्रीत पराई 2

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Dil Apna Preet Parayi
By HalfbludPrince sir..

First of all I want to say thank you very much for writing such a beautiful story, I have read this story posted by kamdev99008 and now this. I don't know how to write good reviews but I'm doing my best because when you're writing such a great story for us then it's our job to appreciate it.
The specialty of your story is that it attracts me, every word touches the heart and I like poetic style in between, leaving few things unfinished, I like everything very much, The first part posted by Kamdev is a masterpiece in itself and both stories are connected.
The story begins with a scene from Old Preet, Karna, Thakur, Rana, Hukum as old as they are, they only care about their honour, judgment, wealth and ruling, they feel that everyone should bow before them, no matter how many wrong things happen, It doesn't matter to them but they get punished for wrongdoing at some point or other and in the end this is what happened, they got death.
The way you have described the village, everything seems real, it seems like everything is happening in front of my eyes. Some of the secrets were shocking like Megha is Jassi and Pragya is Ayat. That woman and Megha, Megha and Kabir, sumer and Kabir's fight scene filled me with excitement.
It is like a vortex in which we spin, the more we try to solve, the more we get confused With the end of every update, a new curiosity arises in my mind that what will happen next I also had many questions in my mind but with the end of the story got the answer, I like every single line, now what should I say.
You have put a different definition of what is love in front of us, Rubab Wali has the answer to everything but it is important that the truth comes out only when the right time comes. "There is no one like Jassi" and she herself is the reason for what happened to her. There is a difference between love and lust, now Savita and Tai must have understood this.
In the end I want to thank you once again, I have not read such a story till today, it's wonderful, hats off. Now it's time to read the second part.
फिर वही दर्द, वही जख्म, वही तनहाई है,

दिलतो तो अपना है, पर प्रीत ये पराई है.
🖤🖤🖤

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Dil Apna Preet Parayi 2
I want to congratulate you for starting the second part of the story, as always, the beginning starts from the village and this thing gives peace to my heart, The dialogues are unmatched and that's why I am compelled, I have run out of words mate, wonderful, Amazing, I am addict, which gets worse with every update.
Well our hero is furious, doesn't know what is the reason and gets attracted towards Chachi and the scenes between them were very erotic.
Chacha seems naive but clever I guess, what task would he assign to that man now? I have said earlier also about orthodox society and its rules but bringing about change is not that easy.
I have heard about Tantra Vidya and it is always mentioned in your stories, whether it is true or not, I don't know.
That girl's name is Mita, at the moment not much is known but our hero likes her, this is just the beginning, when intoxication of love come, it will be hot as fire. The love for Bhabhi was from the beginning but it does not take long to change thinking, gets hurts and remembered Jassi.
It seems that this story is also connected with the past and we come back to the same village again and perhaps Sheela's words have come true, no one can run away from past.

Thank You...
🖤🖤🖤

Last edited:

Raj_sharma

Kaha Ho bhai story aadhi chod kar kaha bhaag gaye. Kitne din ho gaye

HalfbludPrince

मैं बादल हूं आवारा
Kaha Ho bhai story aadhi chod kar kaha bhaag gaye. Kitne din ho gaye
बस इंतजार मे था कि कभी कोई पुकार ही ले, लौट आया हूं एक बार फिर, उम्मीद है कि एक नयी कहानी लिख पाउंगा

Last edited:

Jannat1972

Bhai aapki story ek behtareen srory h ... guzarish padd eaha tha mai ...us pr update aane band ho gaye....bht logo se pucha mane kahi se mil jsaye ye story bt nirasha hi haath lagi ..plzz aap ye dono stories jarur puri ksrna ...aapki lekhni ka fan hu mai bhi.....

brego4

बस इंतजार मे था कि कभी कोई पुकार ही ले, लौट आया हूं एक बार फिर, उम्मीद है कि एक नयी कहानी लिख पाउंगा
ok dear waiting for next story to start