• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Wow! This is a mega update. Thanks very much Casinar ji.
Vrry beautiful update indeed. I am impressed by the details you give in your updates. Its just amazing the way you describe a whole scene. It is magnificent.
Very very beautifully written and narrated. Each and every single moment hv its importance in the update. Every feeling and thought of Abhi is written in such great detail. Just wondetful. Amazing.
Loved the way Abhi feels Ruhi all around in the yard, in the atmosphere, in the garden, in the flowers. How romantic have you written Casinar ji. Its so beautiful.
The way Abhi walks along the yard when quiet everywhere, he is plunged in her thoughts and looks and explores all the places he used to see her, he feels her presence. Fantastic writing my dear.
You described the restlessness of Abhi so perfectly when he was waiting for her in the washroom. His feelings are described so perfectly. Just wow.
And I loved the way Abhi moved his eyes away when Rahima served him tea dressed in her nightie. Good boy. He is shy and too young to gaze at her.
And so Ruhi proved to be jealous when she saw Abhi talking with Rahima, plus she saw her bare arm and knew she was in her nightie. The way Ruhi hit the tea cup over the table and left the kitchen showed her jealousy. Then when she was back again and made a face with Abhi proved it again. You have described that so very well. Superb.
And finally they succeeded to communicate and Abhi was able to tell her what he wanted to. Pfffff thanks the update ended with a good note.
Both looked happy and the update was positive.
Wonderful update with fantastic narration.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Appreciate Your very beautiful and interesting review amity dear for which i am very thankful to you my dear :love:

Casinar

Divine
Behad shasndaar aur lajawaab update hai bhai.
Jabardast likha hai aap ne.
Aap k mukable koyi hai hi nahin iss tarah se feelings aur emotion ko darshaane wale.
Kia jabardast tarike se aap ne Abhi ki dimaagi haalat ko bayaan kiya jab tak wo uss aangan se washroom tak ana jaana kar raha tha Ruhi k intejar mein. Wo tarife kaabil hai bhai. Hats off. Isske ilawa har ek sentence mein jo kuch aap ne likha sab bahut badhya hai.
Wo jahan aap ne likha subha savere kitni khamoshi thi charon taraf, kuch parindon ki chehchehane ki awaaz arahe the aur ek chidya Ruhinki kitchen par chun chun kar raha tha, wo mast tha. Wahan ka mahaul ka pata chal gaya k kaise tha uss waqt. Kaafi romantic aur poetic lines likhe hein aap ne fiza k baare mein, phoolon ko lekar. Badi khubsurti se sab kuch likha hai aap ne bhai. Mudat baad kuch eisa padhne ko mil raha hai. Iss kahani ki shuruwaat se hi sab hatke lag raha hai mujhe iss kahani mein. Wooow.
Chalo aakhir mein Abhi apne dil ki baat bata saka Ruhi ko. Matlab sirf aaj ki dil ki baat. Uss se request kar to liya k aaj shaam ko Ruhi haazir rahe usske jaane ke waqt. Dekhte hein Ruhi jaan booj kar ussko tadpati hai ya chhup jaati hai.
Dhaasu update hai bhai.

itni badhya review ke liye tehe dil se shukriya Shambhu bhai

Casinar

Divine
Wah bidu wah. Dil ko chhuh diya mera. Bahut pyar bhara magar jabardast update diya hai.
Kiya likha hai baap. Padhte rehne ko mann kiya. Kabhi end nah ho padhna aisa dil ne chaha.
Bahut hi pyar bhara update hai. Itne saare emotions aur feelings ko kaise darshaate ho bidu ye mere samajh k baahar hai.
Har ek pal ko itna behtarren darshaya gaya hai ke laga sab kuch dekh raha hoon aur sa khud feel kar raha hoon.
Shaandaar, lajawaab likha hai bhai. Bahut hi enjoy kiya Abhi aur Ruhi ki dastasn ko.
Dekhna chahta hoon kaun si uljhanein ya rukawatein ayenge inn do pyar karne walon ki life mein.
Aap ne bandh diya hai iss story se bosd issko ab chorrna namumkin hai.
:yourock:

bahot shukriya mere dost

Casinar

Divine
Fantastic, mindblowing, breathtaking update mate.
This is excellence of writing.
What an update casi bro.
What a fabulous writer you are. How you excel in writing emotional scenes
You gave portrayed Abhi's emotion so wonderfully that is just out of the world.
How do I say it. I hv no words. Am speechless my dear.
Pheeeeew.
Every paragraph is enclosed with deep feelings, you are at times poetic, at times cery romantic, sometimes its melancholic what is not there in this update its just fabulous.
To start with Abhi left the place sad without seeing Ruhi. He had a sad and bad evening and you wrote that with such perfection that we FELT it deep for Abhi.
Then he writes all that in his diary. This is something very well thought. I hv never read any story on the net where the main protagonist writes his daily event. This is something UNIQUE. Well thought of and wonderfully planned thid one. I hv already understood the reason why it is there this diary writing, this has a very IMPORTANT role in this story.
And at that moment Abhi smiles, laughs thinking how he talked to Ruhi in the day, how she told her to be careful at work etc.... then he remains sad again only because he could not see her before leaving the place.
And then you come to the next day when Abhi reached there in the very early morning when almost everyone is still sleeping.
Here all that happens is awesome, fantastic, wonderful.....
The way you described the morning atmosphere at that place, the way you wrote Abhi's feelings, the way he walked and felt the presence of Ruhi all along the yard, the way he looked and explored all the places he used to see Ruhi...... all that are just AMAZINGLY AWESOME.
And came the part seeing Ruhi in the kitchen after being sad and hopeless on not seeing her. But the way you described their talking without voice but doing mimes is wonderful.
And then came Rahima, the sexy lady in nightie.... and came jealousy sister of love through Ruhi.
You hv written and described all that magnificently.
You held Abhi in suspense for so long as he only had to ask her where she was yesterday and had to tell her to be present today. Thats all he had to say but Abhi got to go through so much hardship before he succeeded to tell that yo her.
Wow Casi bro. AWESOME.
And the conversation between them was amusing, interestinf, and funny all the same time.
Hats off casi bro.
AND THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS WONDERFUL STORY FOR US. THANKS VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH BROTHER .
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

i am very very grateful and thanks for this lovely appreciative review Rowdy bro

Casinar

Divine
Casu bhai main apne aapnko bahut chhota feel kar raha hoon aap ka likha hua update par ab kuch kehne ko.
Aap bahut bade ho. Aap ka darja bahut ooncha hai. Main bahut mamooli reader hoon sirf.
Aal ne lekhni se saabit kar diya k aap kia ho. Aise updates koyi bada wala lekhak hi likh sakta hai.
Casinar bhai kabhi koyi galati ta gustakhi hui ho to mujhe maaf karna please.
Iss update aur kahani k baare mein kuch kehne ke layak nahin hoon main. Aap ustad aadmi ho main buss ek fan hoon aap ka. Aap umr bhar aise hi likhte raho bhai.
Super fantastic writing. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
bahot bahot shukriya Supar bhai

Casinar

Divine
Wah wah wah
Kia baat hai Shah bhai. Yeh update kia haseen update hai.
Iss mein kia nahin hai.
Bhai itni bariki se emotion ko likhna kaise aata hai aap ko yaar. Kaise aap itna kuch bataan kar jaate ho. Main hayraan ho jata hoon aap k updates mein iss kadar jazbaaton ko likha hua padh kar.
Bahut hi jsbardast update hai bhai.
Kia bahin likha hai aap ne iss update mein. Kia kuch nahin hai. Aap ne woh sab kuch bhi likh daale jo readers ne socha bhi nahin hoga.
Iss kadar aap ne Abhi ke jazbaton ko cherra hai shabd nahin mere paas k taarif kar sakun. Apne appreciation ko izhaar karna mushkil ho raha hai mujhe. Ab kia kahun bhai buss yeh aap k liye hein :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :love: :love: :love:

bahot bahot shukriya Husein bhai appreciation ke liye