• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Badhya aur majedar update.
Shweta as usual too cute the darling. Manoj ko aate dekh kar bus ke piche chhupna majrdar tha.
Phir abhi ka shweta se milna... Ruhi ka kehna uss se ke mere Abhi ka jaan mat nocho aur Shweta ka puchna k aap usski Abhi ho is too cute.
Manoj ka sawal karna aur eiteaj karna k kyun Abhi wahan ruka hai aur Mehboob k yahan rukna tha usse - wo sahi bhi hai. Manoj ka badon se baat karna very bad.
Baad mein Ruhi aur Abhi ka romance jabardast. Nighty pehena Abhi ke saamne superb.
Phir Abhi ka kych mat karna fantastic.
Shaandar update bhai. Afsos Ruhi pyasi reh gayi.
bahot bahot shukriya Supar bhai

Casinar

Divine
Beautiful update mate. Worth another read. Beautifully narrated and described.
Man, this cutie pie Shweta is such a darling and you really write so cute about her. Her lines are so very well thought and placed. Superb. She is a love. And she loves Abhi so much that she neglects Ruhi when Abhi is around. Funny, interesting and lovely all that she says and does. And I hv noticed that you really give a very particular attention each time that you write about her.
Yes she was the main attention in the kitchen with Abhi its true.
Manoj seems to be upset as Abhi is staying at their place. He seems arrogant with elders. Being the elder son of the house may be he has the right to. But to talk that way to grandfather, I condemn that.
The mother at present seems to be favouring Abhi and Ruhi. But as I said in earlier reviews that is may be only because she is sympathizing with both as they cried so much in her presence. Buy I dont feel she will support them ahead, I dont know why I am feeling like that regarding her.
The sweet moments Abhi and Ruhi had together was too good. But it was obvious that Ruhi was seducing Abhi by getting undressed in his presence, removing her bra etc... I thought there was going to be an erotic scene but Abhi decided otherwise which I think was intelligent from him.
Ruhi visited him thrice in the middle of the night shows the urge Ruhi had to get Abhi on bed. This part makes me think odd of Ruhi.
Anyhow beautiful update and I really liked it.
Thanks very much mate.

thanks very very much vikran bro for the lovely appreciative review

Casinar

Divine
Woooooo hmmmm
Good update bhai.....

Aakhir Abhi or Ruhi ki baat clear ho hee gayi......good

Lekin bhai.....Ruhi ko dekh kar lagta hai ki abhi bhi kuch baat Adhuri hai......kuch hai jo batana rah gaya hai.....chhupa liya gaya hai.....
Aapne kaha tha ki update 26 me sab clear hoga.....but mujhe to sab suspicious lag raha hai.....

Finally Abhi ka wo dream pura ho raha hai jisme usne Ruhi ka haath pakad kar....uske saath isi aangan me k humne ka sapna dekha tha.....

Iss update ke bare me kuch khas hai nahi likhne ke liye.....
Anyways
Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai...
Thanks.....

Yes one more thing....
Aapne mere 25 update ke review me ak line thi.....SUSPICIOUS ACT waali uska reply nahi diya.....
Thanks

hukriya bhai, jawaab de diya edit karke :D

Casinar

Divine
Casi ji sab se pehle ek sawaal, aap mujhe Shweta ko goad lene do nah.
Aap ne kaise itni cute baby doll ko create kiya iss kahani mein my dear. Jiss update mein bhi te aayi hai update mein 4 chand laga diya hai Shweta ne.
Aap usski part alag tarike se hi likhte ho. Kitni pyari, kitni cute, kiyni pyari pyari aur masoom usski baatein, kitna bholapan aaawwww.
Ok ab aate hein puri update par. Shweta ki parts ko chorr kar Manoj mujhe ab Vilain lagne laga hai. Kis issi ki vajah se donon lovers separate honge? Usska apne dada ji baat karne ka tarika dikhata hai ke wo kitna badtamiz ladka hai.
Ussko nahin passand k Abhi usske ghar thehra hai, chalo iss baat ko maanti hoon k wo ghar mein bada bhai hai, mard hai, magar usski maa uss se pehle ata hai, aur jab maa ne Abhi ko rehne ke liye keh diya to ussko kia padi hai itna kuch bolne ko?
Aur aati hoon maa par. Wo Abhi ko andar aane k liye darwaja kholne se inkaar kiya tha, magar phir Abhi ko rukne ke liye maan gayi? Wo kyun? Kuch atpata laga ye baat.
Rahi baat Ruhi aur Abhi ke milan ki to bechari Ruhi aaj bechara Abhi nahin aaj ki update mein Ruhi bechari hui kyunke iss update mein Ruhi thi jo Abhi ke saath humbistar hona chahti thi magar iss baar Abhi ne mana kiya, kyun, kisd liye pata nahin. Abhi k liye mahol aur mood sahi nahin tha shayad.
Update bahut hi acha tha Casi ji aur bahut passand kiya humne.
Aise hi ache ache updates dete chalo.
Thanks very much. :claps: :claps: :claps:

bahot shukriya Savi der appreciation ke liye

Casinar

Divine
Superb, awesome.
Very well written update casi bro. In fact was rather expecting an erotic update as knew Abhi will spent the night with Ruhi. But was quite surprised to read the content regarding them.
Lets start from the beginning.
Shweta, yessss this cutie pie is a real love. I really love to read when you write about her. And you really put a plus i hv noticed every time you write about her. There is something more which looks there in the script when you mention Shweta and that really enhances the update. Believe me. When Shweta is around there is lots of noise and thats how Ruhi and Abhi learned that they are coming only because Shweta's voice came first to make the lovers aware and they got the chance to hide behind the bus.
Shweta still dominated the scene in the kitchen when she got stuck to Abhi after surprisingly seeing him there.
All others' eyes were on them only. They then stole the attentions.
Coming to Manoj I dont want to mention him as someone alike was a bar in my love way also :D
So the erotic scene turned into mild romantic one as Abhi was NOT in the mood or he had another personal reason which he did not mention. I felt sad for Ruhi as she was ready to mate but her partner was not :lol:
Beautiful update bro. Loved it. :love:

thanks so very very much Rowdy bro for the appreciation :love:~ ~:hug:

Casinar

Divine
pyara update casi ji, bahut passand aya mujjhe.
Shweta to sabse pyari hai iss kahani mein abhi :D
wo jab bhi kissi update mein hoi hai to ek ronak ajati hai usske parts mein
mujhe wo bahut passand hai.
manoj thoda khadus type laga ussko badon se baat karne ki pamij nahin hai
kia wohi vilain to nahin hoga story ki?
aur rahi baat donon kabootaron ki to kia bataun ab main
bechari ruhi pyasi reh gayi iss baar Abhi ne kadam piche rakha :laugh:
raat mein 3 baar Ruhi uss ko dekhne gayi sote hue ka matlab
ye hua ke Ruhi ko usski jarurat thi aur wo ruhi ki jarurat puri nahin hui
bechari ruhi jab mauka acha tha to nahin maani ab tarap rahi hai
wonderful update loved it

thanks very very much for appreciating Swathi dear :love: