• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

HiEveryone

HiEveryone

i cannot stop writing hinglish stories as i have more readers of Hinglish than that of English.
i cannot listen to 1 person and stop writing.
i started writing in 2010 in english language at XP which was rhen Exbii. the first Erotic story i wrote was this "the incestuous encounter of a bahu" which was a tremendous success with over 15 million views and 7k replies.
but all my hindi readers requested erotic stories in hindi.
when i started writing sarjoo it beat the record of this story... more viewers, more readers, more replies.... sarjoo got total of 19 million views and thousands of fan followings and friends.....
I was then requested to write hindi romantic stories, i wrote yeh bhi muhabat hi hai which was a huge success, then i was asked to write a thriller, i wrote faraar it was another big success, later i wrote aur ek prem kahani which was another success, then my last romantic/thriller i had written at exbii was love with a rapist which was a tremendous success, i reposted it here and it was loved and read here as well.
I was writing the incestuous encounter of a bahu and the hindi readers asked me to write the same in hindi also, which i did and hinglish thread "Neha bahu uff usski adaaein was started and was loved same like sarjoo.....
later i started "the innocent wife in English and also wrote in Hindi by translating it it was more successful than the english one....
Now you tell me hinglish is GARBAGE?? lol You just said the innocent wife you read in english here is great so how can the same story in hindi be garbage? explain!!
now check it here itself, check the readers and views of the english stories here and check the views and readers at hindi section here.....
see chawla family has broken the records of views at XFORUM, within 3 months over 100 updates written and posted.
on sarjoo within one month over 100 updates poosted..and you call that garbage? hey my friend all those thousands of readers WERE NOT GARBAGE TO LOVE AND FOLLOW ME!! You are insulting my readers and followers by saying the hinglish stories garbage.
thanks.
thank you for reading and appreciating the effort, I would have loved if you appreciated the hinglish effort and more times allotted to them than just saying STOP WRITING and call them GARBAGE
Damn is this why he stopped updating the story !! Damn !!:verysad:

Last edited:
Reactions: kamdev99008

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Update this plzz

Damn is this why he stopped updating the story !! Damn !!:verysad:

Casinar Bhai iska Hindi version bhi toh do plz woh kahin bhi mil nahi Raha hai

Why i can't open hindi version?
मैं Casinar भाई का प्रशंशक ही नहीं मित्र भी हूँ........ उनकी कुछ कहानियाँ यहाँ अधूरी इसलिए हैं क्योंकि कुछ समय पहले उन्हें ban कर दिया गया था इस forum पर
तभी से casinar भाई ने यहाँ लिखना बंद कर दिया और अब वो शायद ही यहाँ दोबारा लिखना शुरू करें

उनकी लगभग सभी कहानियाँ पीडीएफ़ सेक्शन में मिल जाएंगी...... हिन्दी या इंग्लिश

i am just not a fan & follower of Casinar bro, also a friend too. reason for these uncompleted stories is BAN imposed on him by this forum, sometime ago.
now i am not sure he will ever start aur restart a story here ........

you can grab PDF version of his all stories in PDF section....... both Hindi & English

ronylol

मैं Casinar भाई का प्रशंशक ही नहीं मित्र भी हूँ........ उनकी कुछ कहानियाँ यहाँ अधूरी इसलिए हैं क्योंकि कुछ समय पहले उन्हें ban कर दिया गया था इस forum पर
तभी से casinar भाई ने यहाँ लिखना बंद कर दिया और अब वो शायद ही यहाँ दोबारा लिखना शुरू करें

उनकी लगभग सभी कहानियाँ पीडीएफ़ सेक्शन में मिल जाएंगी...... हिन्दी या इंग्लिश

i am just not a fan & follower of Casinar bro, also a friend too. reason for these uncompleted stories is BAN imposed on him by this forum, sometime ago.
now i am not sure he will ever start aur restart a story here ........

you can grab PDF version of his all stories in PDF section....... both Hindi & English
unable to find the pdf. can you help me to find it?

Last edited:
Reactions: kamdev99008