• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 40 Joys Then Sorrows

Well, Gyan stayed in Neha’s company for more 15 minutes and left before the other workers came. Neha reminded her not to speak any word to the others especially not to Subhash.

The men came nearly at 9 AM and they started working. Neha went to have a good shower, cleaning herself to let Pravind get her body clean when he will come, or at least the father-in-law, but her body will not be a leftover for them she thought.

Subhash was waiting for Neha to come outside near the tap to go to fill water in the bottles. Normally she comes by ten o’clock but it was almost 11 and she was not there.... They were talking among themselves that maybe she was not here and had gone out. Gyan was listening but kept quiet. He deep inside himself felt amused that he had enjoyed her twice and Subhash does not know and he believes to be the great gallant and womaniser.

Subhash was thinking the way yesterday he kissed her cheeks and fondled her breasts he was almost near to get her to fuck and had thought to get her on her bed today....but he was very disappointed on not seeing her at all.

And Neha from inside the house was looking at the garage and knew that Subhash was looking for her if Gyan had not fucked her maybe today she would have fucked Subhash she thought to herself. She felt sorry for him she liked him as he reminded Pravindra to her..... She thought maybe someday he will get a chance with her.

The whole day Subhash did not see Neha, he went to fill the bottles without seeing her and Neha watched him from inside. It was only in the afternoon when they went to wash before going home that Neha appeared near the doorstep to say hi. Subhash went close to her and kissed her on the cheek in front of his friends, Neha let him do it and accepted it as a greeting. When Subhash enquired why she did not get out at all Neha simply replied that she did not have clothes to wash and then she had a headache. Gyan was stealing a look at Neha and she was also looking at him now and then while talking to Subhash.

When they finished their wash and went to the garage to get dress, Gyan stayed to be the last to wash himself and talked to Neha slowly. He said,

“I will not go home with them, I will let them go and come inside when they are gone, want to have some more time with you honey.”

Neha said,

“You can’t as my family members will be back.”

But Gyan said,

“They come by 5/5.30 you said, so now its only 4 PM, we have more than an hour, the same time I will come to know your men of the house!”

Neha replied,

“No sometimes they return by 4.30 also, and what if today they come at that time?”

Gyan said,

“We will hear the vehicle getting inside and I will get out of the back door and get out.”

Neha was standing near the door, at the threshold, and Gyan approached her, put his arm around her waist, and pulled her over his body and took her mouth in his and kissed her hard. Meanwhile, he thrust his hard dick over her thighs and said,

“Look how I am hard again; I am longing to put it in you sweetheart.”

Neha kissed him back and let him thrust and looked in the direction of the garage to see if nobody was watching, but she said,

“No don’t come at this hour, I don’t want to take the risk, okay come tomorrow morning like today you did!”

Gyan felt very happy that she voluntarily invited him for the next morning, but he wished to fuck her at this time, but since she was reluctant, he accepted it for the next morning again.

So all garage people went back to the city and Neha waited for her family men. They came by 6 PM. She thought, ‘They come so late, Gyan, the dark big belly could have very well stayed!’.......

Well, back in the family.... Pravindra was eager to get her...he was not leaving her at all, he was on every opportunity shoving his dick on her butt when she was in the kitchen....he was at times holding her, soon kissing her then on another occasion caressing her.... Neha was understanding that two nights he did not do it, so he needs it.... but she had a worry, the father-in-law also had not done it two last nights, so he also will expect her in his bedroom at night!! She was in a dilemma!

The father-in-law was watching serials on TV when Pravindra was annoying her in the kitchen. Once, the old man came in the kitchen to fetch some water, and almost missed coming face to face with them lost in a kiss. Neha was in Pravindra’s arm and both were having a very passionate kiss. When the father got in the kitchen he did not look on their side, but had the back turned to them as he only took a glass and was facing the table when they saw him and broke off! Neha’s heart pounded in her stomach. Pravindra himself shivered! They were saved by far.

Well, night reached them at last. It was 9 PM when all three except Ravindra, were in the lounge watching TV. Neha intentionally did not sit close to the old man so as not to arouse him. Pravindra was sitting near her and without being noticed was putting his hand under her skirt and was squeezing her pussy..... He was wetting her panty and took out the finger to lick it.... And after about half an hour they heard a snore! They both looked at the father he was asleep and snoring on the couch! Neha and Pravindra looked in each other’s face and laughed.

Then Pravindra went to move him and ask him to go to bed as he was snoring. The oldie got up and walked to his room missed some steps as if he was drunk.

Then after a while that he was gone, Pravindra took Neha in his arms after switching the TV and carried her to her bedroom. They were looking like husband and wife in their home..... Neha had pleasantly surrounded his shoulders and was kissing him while he walked her on his bed closing the door very slowly.

And Pravindra delicately undressed her little by little, bit by bit to explore her whole body from tip to toe..... He undressed himself, and were both naked to the bones, and he started kissing her from her toes and gradually mounted up and up, reaching her calf, then knees, then her sexy, desirable thighs, and planted a hot kiss over both thighs..... Neha had started quivering by then and was holding his hair and pulling them....... when Pravindra reached her pussy, she was already wet there and Pravindra drank the juice...then licked her belly, her navel and reached her breasts..... He was like a hungry wolf he crushed the breasts in his hands, ran his hot, wet tongue over both glands, kissed, licked and started sucking the nipples which got erect by his touch....... Neha was giving moans and twisting over the bed unconditioning the bedsheet...... At the same time, Pravindra’s hard cock was pressing against his bhabhi’s thighs, he was wet too, and Neha felt his first liquid over her thighs..... And Pravindra too moaned when Neha put her hand over his cock and stroked it....

But nobody had thought that the old man could wake up and walk to get Neha from her room as he has done in the past various time!! Yes, he felt like going to pee. So he went to the toilet and when he was returning, he went to Neha’s room to find her not there...So he thought she was still watching TV, and when he was about to go towards the lounge that he heard moans in Pravindra’s room!! There they were both on the verge of reaching orgasm, and Neha cried with joy and pleasure reaching her orgasm and Pravindra too tool the liberty to groan with all his force as if only they two were in the house.......

The old man was no fool to understand what was going on..... He sweated, felt hot, and felt sick.... his heartbeats increased and felt dizzy... he found dark in front of him...and he walked slowly towards his room, leaning over the walls...... he got outside to breath fresh air.... he felt he was going to get a stroke...... He did not know what to do! He felt ashamed of himself. He felt disgusted towards himself. He thought if he would not have been like that maybe his Pravindra would not have been doing such a shameful act. He was fucking his sister-in-law!! The father felt very sorry for his poor Ravindra.... he thought both father and son were cheating him including his wife.... the oldie wanted to kill himself, guilt invaded his whole self... he wanted to shout. His mental torture was increasing thinking of all that he witnessed.... he sat down on his feet and held his head in both his hands and cried. He cried for the sin he committed.........

But he is old so had such guilt feelings, but not the young who want to enjoy to the maximum of life’s pleasure who are going to think over such matters......
Anyhow the old father was now aware of the relationship between Neha and Pravindra........ The old man slowly went to his bed and felt he will never again feel erect seeing Neha... he will never wish to fuck her anymore he thought.....

The next morning the old man woke up very early, had a bath as if he was purifying himself. He then had special prayers loudly which awoke all others in the house, he was burning incense sticks and walking all around the house, pronouncing holy scriptures wordings loudly, he went to the deities and prayed and prayed.

Neha got up, made the tea and did all the chores before all the men got ready to leave the house. The two sons got out first, sat in the 2by 4 and waited for the old man to come, as it was he who has always driven his vehicle. And the father-in-law approached Neha, she thought he was going to hold her and kiss her or will pull her nighty to suck her tits...... but Neha was stunned when the old man told her,

“Beti please forgive me. Forgive for all I have done to you. Forgive me for I have taken you illegally. Say you forgive me, say it please it’s important for me, say it Neha beti.”

Neha replied,

“No need to ask for forgiveness with me pitaji, I enjoyed all that happened, you showed me many good things, you taught me to make love...”

But he insisted,

“No, it was very bad. Very very bad. It was wrong. It should not have happened. Tell me you forgive me or else God will not forgive me.”

And Neha said, “okay okay I do forgive you pitaji.”

And the old man left the house with tears filled in his eyes, he looked in Neha’s face and kissed her forehead, and said goodbye to her.

The 2x4 left their yard, and Neha waved goodbye and went to the kitchen thinking why the old man said all that..... well she just ignored it and started waiting for Gyan....she felt horny thinking of his dark skin and big belly.....

Just some minutes later she heard knocking at the front door, she gladly went to open thinking Gyan was there, she even moved one strap of the nighty down her shoulder to seduce him, when she moved the curtain of the door, she was shocked to see more than 5/6 persons standing at her doorstep.

She got afraid, thinking they might have come to attack her or to steal they were thieves she thought, so she opened a window and asked what they wanted. The men said,

“Your father-in-law’s car had a very serious accident, and all three men have been transported to the hospital by police services. A big truck coming from the opposite side crashed plenty against it. The 4x2 is completely damaged; we got many problems to get them out amongst torn steel.”
Neha felt dizzy and fell down on the floor....................

To be continued.............................. (
2137 words.....)

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 41 The Accident And Deaths

Everybody of the surrounding of Pravind’s neighbours was at the hospital including Neha. Her husband Ravindra was sitting at the front with his father and Pavindra was at the back seat when the accident occurred.

The father-in-law was in an intensive care unit ward and was asking for Neha inside. Doctors came outside to ask who was Neha. People gathered there told Neha to go inside. She got in and found the father-in-law in very critical condition as if he was to breathe his last breath. He announced,

you are a widow now beta”

Neha started crying and said people outside told her but she was not sure that Ravindra expired. The old man said,

“He died in front of me when we were still in the vehicle, I was trying to talk to him and he expired in front of my eyes, his throat was transpierced with a metal”

The father-in-law looked for Neha’s hands, took them in his palm and said,

“Beta Neha, I will not hold on longer, I am seriously injured in the abdomen and chest, its bleeding and my lungs have been touched with the metals, listen to me well, and promise me that you will do what I am going to ask.”

He was uttering the words one by one with lots of pain and difficulty. Neha was going on crying and holding his hands in her hands and caressing his cheeks very affectionately. She promised to do what he will ask. So he said,

“Beta do me a great favour, please marry Pravindra. I know you love each other and, I came to know your relationship last night when you were in his room. I was going to look for you, and on not seeing you in your room and hearing your moans in Pravindra’s room, I knew all. So please marry him as Ravindra is no more now. And look after him and extend my family. Bring along many children and look after Pravindra and the whole family you will bring up..... Love all, I have too many lands, hundreds of people will survive with them, there is space for many.... Tell Pravindra to give to the poor and help them always and you too, give generously.”

Neha sobbed and promised to do all that he said. But Neha added,

“But pitaji, please get well, I have many things to tell you more and to clear. I am confused as what to do with certain things which I don’t want to mention here. Please get well, I need you by my side too.”

The old said with a light smile, “You will no longer be confused ever again. You are mature and will know how to make decisions. Life will teach you all. Just take care of Pravindra, he is still a bit childish and has the habit of having all in hand, from food to wealth. He even got you easily!”

A panel of doctors invaded the room and asked Neha to go out and they took the old in the operation theatre.

Neha enquired about Pravindra with the doctors, and they told her he was just examined at the operation theatre and has been shifted to a ward and is doing fine with light injuries on the arms and legs plus the forehead only. He got syncope as he was hit on the head, or else he is fine.

Neha ran to the ward where Pravindra was. They held each other and cried on the hospital bed. He also learnt that his elder brother died.

The next day the old man too died!

Pravindra was discharged from the hospital only after 3 days as he was not serious at all. He was walking normal and had only a bandage on the right arm. According to the traditions, the wearing of white sari being a widow, and all that was followed by Neha. But Pravindra was against all those customs and told her to stop being dressed that way as he did not believe in all those traditions.....

Gyan was coming in the garage every day and Subhash too and was aware of all the turns of events there. They both were thinking now Neha is completely free without a man in her life and she will long for a cock more than ever!! But they were not aware that the brother-in-law was there for her! Though Gyan at times thought what if the brother-in-law will try to fuck her as they two are alone in the house.... he was feeling upset thinking of all that....

Neha was mourning for the two deaths occurred in the family wearing the white sari and undergoing the religious rituals.... a priest (pundit) was coming every day in the house for prayers. Some day Pravindra was assisting and some days Neha alone as Pravindra started going to look after the fields alone leaving Mr Sharma’s job. He was learning the process of the field’s works by the workers who have served his father for several years.......

The priest told Neha for the next forty days he will continue with the ceremony of the prayers etc.

Gyan, some days saw Neha in her white sari, and she only had a look at them but did not talk and she got back in........

About 25 days elapsed. And one day Neha was washing clothes on the stone, still dressed in the white sari when both Gyan and Subhash went to talk to her. She was not smiling at all but talked to them. They told her, its life, we have got to accept the facts though it’s painful and gradually she will be fine ...... She thanked them for their concern and kindly smiled at them. Even in that white mourning sari, she was looking gorgeous! Her white skin of the waist, her breasts in the blouse, her long hair open all over her back.... she was like a sex symbol......

The priest who officed the prayers when Neha had to sit close to him, often had an eye over her silhouette..... She got very much used to him as he was coming every day for since last 25 days.... he had to continue till the 40th day.... He came in the morning every day, early as soon as Pravindra left for the fields. So he was always alone with her........

to be continued....

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine

Update 42 The Pundit – Neha Had Things To Tell Him

So now Neha was very much used to the Priest and she talked anything with him. She was considering him as an elderly person to whom she can confide and she had a burden she wanted to share or rather she wished to confess. But she was reluctant and waited for the appropriate opportunity to talk.

Now since the accident took place and after the funerals, Pravindra was affected in a sort being fatherless in a sudden, and all those heavy responsibilities over his shoulders, then Neha had told him his father had told them to get married. Pravindra had told Neha that his father told that to him also while they were being driven to the hospital after the accident and he also had told him that he knew about their relationship. And he had no objections and wanted Neha to be his wife. Between them, it was decided that they would get married once the mourning ended. But they had not yet spoken about it to their parents and relatives.

So Pravindra was as if tormented with such burdens on him and, was not feeling physically fit at times. He was feeling worn out at the end of the day. It was the 35th day after the funeral and he had not had sex with Neha as she was mourning and she was sleeping alone in her room and Pravindra in his. A hot woman like Neha sleeping without sex was abnormal, but she was trying her best as she was carrying mourns of two persons. She was having wet dreams many nights.... she dreamt her father fucking her....one night she woke up in sweats as she dreamt the dead father-in-law fucking her and was sleeping by her side on her husband’s place.... some nights she dreamt Gyan fucking her..... She did not know either she was missing a cock or it was her dreams only..... Many a time she stole looks of Gyan and Subhash in the garage from her house hiding behind the curtains. When her father came to visit her and when he hugged her she felt shivers in her... but the father or even brothers did not approach her that way as they all thought she was mourning for her husband so they did not find that fair to go sex with her, they were all waiting for the 40 days to end.

For Neha, it was 40 days fast for sex!! In the beginning 10 days, she was very strong and did not think of sex at all, but gradually she started having those dreams and wet dreams.... often in the middle of the night she got to wake up and change wet panties......

Now, on the 35th day when the priest was going on with the rites and rituals, she was sitting just opposite him, she was in her white sari, the veil over her head, despite that her waist was uncovered and her blouse was stuck to her breasts which gave the form of her swollen breasts. The priests despite him since the beginning was having looks at her when she was not looking at him.... once, days before, when she served something to the priest, her veil had fallen down and the priest had a peek at her cleavage and had not moved his eyes from there and Neha had seen that.

On this 35th day, the priest dressed in his ‘dhoti’ had crossed his legs like in yoga position and Neha who was opposite, her head bent down, and her eyes went on the priest’s thighs, which was white and hairs all over it..... Neha felt something in her whole body, her spine got a quiver and she moved her eyes a bit further to see the dick of the priest inflating his ‘dhoti’ material. On seeing that Neha, looked up in his face to see his eyes staring Neha’s body. She asked herself, “Is he erect by looking at me or is that natural in him?” she was not sure.

She was almost 19 years now and was a woman who knew men very well and had a great experience, despite that she was confused about the priest. And now she had to talk an important matter to him, so she was more confused either to talk or not. She had placed her trust in him since the beginning but now that she saw that she was reluctant.

Every day when the priest finished the prayers, she served him food. He lunched there every day then left. And all those days while she served him food, he sat down on a sheet and she got to bend down to serve and the priest admired her whole silhouette and often her veil fell down to let her blouse and the cleavage visible and the priest waited for that view. And Neha sitting there was thinking of all the past 34 days in his company alone with him...... she took a deep breath which made the priest stop the prayers to ask her,

“You are not well bitia?”

She stammered,

“Hmm n.. no, I ... I...”

The priest told her to go to rest if she was unwell. But she said she was fine and stayed there. The priest then said,

“Don’t worry, you have had patience all these days but now only 5 days are left and we will do the last Rituals, then you will be free bitia.”

Then after another deep breath, Neha spoke:

- Pundit ji, I have to talk to you. I have very important things to tell you and have to ask for guidance.

- Yes, bitia, go on, I am here to help you and guide you.

- But pundit ji, It’s a family matter and I want a solemn promise from you that you will never divulge it to anybody at all.
- Don’t worry my girl, we, priests know many people’s secrets and we never tell anybody. God looks at us and we cannot divulge things which are personal.

Neha blushed, felt hot and transpired. She took another deep breath and was about to talk when the priest said,

“Don’t worry bitia, if you want to take the time you tell it to me another day. But Neha said,

“No I want to speak now, itself, finish with the prayer then I will tell you.”

The priest continued with the prayers and after 10 minutes finished and after a while spoke to Neha,

“Okay my girl now tell me your problem, I will do all my best to help you out’”

To be continued….

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 43 The Priest And Neha

Neha felt her throat dry before she talked. She arranged her veil over her head which was falling and she managed it over her blouse as well, for her white blouse could not conceal the inner black bra she was wearing. The priest was observing all that plus her beautiful waist which was inviting...... He was waiting for Neha to talk and looking in her face, while Neha swallowed her own saliva which made her throat move and the priest understood there was something serious.

He asked her to talk without hesitation once again. Neha’s eyes went over his ‘dhoti’ once again and she saw his dick almost hard there.... But she had to talk..... she hesitated and started:

-Pundit Ji, I am pregnant.

-That’s not a problem bitia. It’s good. You have the right.

-But Pundit Ji, the child is not for my husband.

-Oh! So, who is the father?

-I am hesitating to say it to you.

-No, don’t worry, it will remain a secret. We will tell the whole world that you are pregnant for your husband, only you alone will know that it is not your child. No problem in that. For how long are you pregnant? You do not look pregnant at all your belly looks normal, it is not big at all... is it the beginning bitia?

-It’s 2 months already pundit ji.

-Two months only, that’s why it is not visible. So, tell me who is the father?

The priest got a fierce hardon thinking that she has been fucked by someone else, so he could try her now, his cock seemed to get out of his ‘dhoti’. Neha also was looking at him there every now and then and she was also feeling that when he will learn the person who made her pregnant, he will want his piece of cake too....

The pundit repeated comforting her that it was not a big deal just tell who was the father of the child in her womb......

And Neha said:

- Pundit ji you will not be angry if that’s a sin?

- Oh no, why could that be a sin? It’s God who is giving that new life in your womb so it cannot be a sin. Tell me who is he?

- He is my father-in-law.

And she related she is only 2 months pregnant. Her belly did not have any abnormal form. She was looking perfectly normal. Nobody would know she was pregnant. Readers will remember when she had gone to her village when her mother was sick and she had told her father to come inside her, that is because then she was already aware that she had conceived for her father-in-law. That was 2 months ago.

The Priest had doubts that there was something to be with the family members, but did not think of that old late father-in-law of hers! Deep inside him, the priest felt happy as he thought if she had fucked her old father-in-law means that he will get her too. He was thinking why he did not learn it earlier as only 5 days were left for him now to be with this young hot lady of 19 years old. He had a smile and gently asked by holding her hands in his, patting them,

“Okay don’t worry bitia, I will not talk about this to anybody, now explain to me how it all happened.”

He sat closer to her, both were sitting down on the floor over a sheet, and his legs started touching Neha’s while he was talking by then. He was hard erect.

Neha explained that her husband was not someone who could make love so it was the father-in-law who was making love to her and she got used to him and let him do that as he wanted to have heirs for his family. Neha did not relate that she really liked it and her brother-in-law and others too had sex with her. She gave an image that by compulsion that she let that happen.
And she added that now her father-in-law’s last wish was that she got married to Pravind and look after him and bring up his heirs.

During the conversation the priest was longing to hold her and kiss her and fuck her on the spot....but he was a 62 years old man, who was a widower since the last 11 years who had not had any woman all those days and now having a young woman aged 19 and who had sex with her father-in-law, he was experiencing a delicate situation. So being an experienced man he knew how to play his game using diplomacy.

Gradually during the talk, he had brought Neha’s hands over his lap and her hands were over his ‘dhoti’ near his dick. Neha did not notice it when she was absorbed in the talks. When she finished talking that she found her hands very close to his cock and was willing to pull it back but the priest had held them tight in his and he talked:

-Well, concerning your marriage with your younger brother-in-law, it’s not a problem. I will get you married to him myself. But please relate me my girl, were you sleeping with your father-in-law every day and was your husband aware that his father was sharing your bed?

-Yes, he knew it. Almost every night I was going in my father-in-law’s room and was staying with him all night on his bed till morning.

-And you loved it when he was doing that to you? Or did he force you to do that?

-In the beginning, I was reluctant then I got used to it and liked it gradually. He was like my real husband in the house.

By then the Priest had taken her hands and put it fully over his hard cock and Neha felt his hard dick under her palms and pulled her hands out of his saying,

“Pundit ji what are you doing?”

but the priest then said smiling,

“I am also like your father-in-law bitia, I am a human too and have feelings, since the first day I am coming and am alone in your company, I find you terribly exciting and now that you have told me all this I find in you a person who can quench my thirst of 11 years. Look, girl, I am a widower since the last 11 years and have not touched a woman since, so God today has given me such beauty, then how can I let this go Bitia, please me also my girl, oh my sweet darling.”

Neha blushed and stood up breaking her hands from his grip. The priest hurried his steps behind her when Neha walked towards her room. He caught her from behind and this time her ass was thrusting over his hard cock, and he was moving his hips in a fucking way while still standing, and Neha did not know what to do...... 35 days she has not been fucked and she was horny too, but out of respect for the priest she had a sort of fear and the feelings of religious faith all mingled in her, she was very confused....

At the same time her body hunger was there, and the touch of a man, as she was used to old men, now another old holding her that way willing to fuck her.....she was really in a mess. She was not pushing him but only with words, with respect she was trying her best to avoid the situation being sour. She kindly said,

“Pundit ji, you are a religious person and this does not give your status the right image.”

But the priest by then had pulled her veil down, her blouse was inflated by her hard swollen breasts and the priest was devouring her cleavage from behind her and his cock was still pressing hard over her butt..... He said,

“My girl, forget that I am a priest at this moment, at present, I am a hungry man looking for food and you have that food, do serve me that food of which I am hungry darling, forget all. I am sure you also have that hunger in your whole body, as you are fasting all these days, so it’s not good for your health as well, spiritually you are dominating your body.”

Neha turned her body to him completely and so, now his cock was touching her below her belly, very close to her pussy, and she had a little smile.

The priest seeing the slight smile on her face said to himself,

‘yes, she will give me, she is a horny girl, she will now let...I just have to use more powerful words to convince her to the full’
He put his head over her stomach and rubbed his face murmuring,

“You are such a beautiful, young lady like an angel sent by God to quench my thirst, why did not I propose you in the beginning!”

On hearing this Neha asked,

“You were looking at me in that way since the beginning before I told you all this?”

The priest replied, pulling her waist to his, getting her stuck to his downer parts,

“no doubt that I was looking that way at you my girl, you are such a sexy, hot looking girl that any man in the world will look at you with those kinds of thoughts.”

Neha had by then almost surrendered, and she was letting herself being moulded in his words and touches. The priest was seizing the opportunity, to rub his cock to her pussy still inside the wrapped sari and petty coat, he bent his knees to feel the hollow part and pressed his dick still inside his ‘dhoti’ to her pussy and moved his hips. Neha gave him a position to do that and was quiet. And he knew she is ready then..... So, he walked her to her bed where he slightly pulled her over.

Neha was on over her bed, lying with her legs hanging down. The priest quickly removed his vest and undid his ‘dhoti’ and Neha was taking a stretch over the bed looking at him with vicious eyes.....

He parted both her legs which were still in the sari, he moved up the wrapped material and appreciated the white skin from her calf to her thighs little by little, touching them, caressing them, very tenderly and taking all his time to enjoy that beauty which had fallen to him from the sky like a gift. Neha was also looking in his eyes to see the thirst they showed and she felt how much that old human needed to make love to her sensual body. And she also believed that God had created that moment for both of them as she needed it more than him maybe. And she also told herself that may be in her destiny she had to please old persons...she thought she enjoyed old persons so well that she took it as a part of the lovemaking game.

And the priest like a hungry wolf started licking her fleshy thighs, reached her panty and sucked the panty which was all wet.... she was leaving her juices since he did not know when.... the fact was when she was talking on the floor, and her hands had touched his dick over his ‘dhoti’ then itself Neha had started dripping down there...then by his touch and thrusts of his dick over her butts she continued leaving the flow of her juices....

The priest licked, kissed, sucked her panty, taking her juices and slowly removed the wet panty, and put his mouth there again licking the pussy by opening the lip and piercing his tongue in between.....

Neha was twisting over the bed and moaning with a loud voice as if she was being sucked for the first time...she was having the sensations as though she was making love for the first time, she was getting all those feelings she got when she was fucked for the first time by her father-in-law. This was because of the fast of the 35 days. Her body had turned out to be that of a virgin once again she felt..... She was going on giving moans one louder than the others,

“shshshshshsh...aaaahhhh...ah...ah....uuuffff, yesssss, go ahead pundit ji, you are doing well...yes yes yes go on go on...i like it...i want it....i needed it badly pundit ji...ishshshshshshshsh.....”

These were the words she was going on repeating all along with the priest’s actions.

And she started unwrapping her sari, she took out her blouse and bra too, put herself all naked at the service of the pundit. She then took his head and brought him over to his longing breasts and pressed his mouth over them...the priest on seeing those beautiful well shaped, round firm breasts he felt like discharging his semen.... he fondled them and took them in his mouth and started sucking them to the pleasure of Neha who went on moaning over and over again stretching all her body pushing her chest to his mouth to get the touch of his hot tongue close to her swollen erect nipples....

Then after a while without being asked she herself, removed the underwear of the pundit to take his long, thick cock in her mouth.... The pundit gave a rough groan and said he had never been sucked in his life! He groaned and groaned and his body shook while being sucked by Neha. Neha enjoyed the dick holding it in her hands and eating it all along taking it to her throat as if she was hungry for years to eat that piece of her favourite meat.
Soon after the priest moaned,

“Stop, stop or else I will come in your mouth...”

Neha stopped and pleaded,

“No, no please, don’t come I need you to penetrate me...I need it too...hold it, please control and hold it pundit ji!”

And he held it....and Neha asked him to lie on the bed, and it was she who mounted on him..... She parted her legs, took his cock in her hands and directed it to her hole and sat over it letting it slide into her...and she sat like sitting over a horse and started moving her hips with the pundit’s cock inside her......

Very fast, so quick she started getting her orgasm because of the 35 days of fasting..... and she moaned loudly,

“AAAAAAH, AH AH AH...YESSSSS...YES MY LOVELY PUNDIT JI....YOU FUCKED ME...YOU FUCKED A WIDOW....YOU FUCKED THIS YOUNG WIDOW, YOU VICIOUS PUNDIT.....AH!! I AM PLEASED......”

And the pundit was about to cum and she said

“you can depose your cum inside as it will not affect anything as I am pregnant.....”

And the priest forced his cock in her holding her waist and bringing his mouth to her’s eating her tongue while he discharged his sperm inside her womb..........

To be continued…. (2511words)

To be continued..................

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 44 Subhash Approaches her

And the priest felt very happy. He had one regret that the last 35 days he did nothing. But thought to himself that now the door is being open and he can continue the 5 last days and later also he can come to enjoy....

So he lay there on the bed by her side after fucking and Neha got up to envelope her sari on her, she did not wear the blouse but only wrapped the sari and the old man was viciously looking at her breasts collated to the sari and thought her father-in-law was right to bang her...she deserved to be in company of a man he thought, she is made to please men race. She said she was not wearing the blouse as she had to go to bath soon.

And the pundit talked a bit with her. He questioned about her future marriage with Pravindra etc... Neha told the priest that she has not yet told Pravindra about the pregnancy. The priest asked if she will tell him that it was his father’s child.... Neha did not want the priest to know that she had an affair with Pravindra, so she told him she won’t tell him. And the priest said, “Yes let the whole world believe that you are pregnant for your late husband. Everything will be fine then. And then I will be the witness to prove that I was aware that you were pregnant for your husband. I will say you and your husband had come to tell me about it long before he died.” Neha liked it and thanked him.
In fact, Neha had to tell the truth to Pravind. She was waiting for the appropriate opportunity.

The priest left her place after some talks giving her a good kiss and asking her to be ready for the next day. Neha went to have her bath.

Opposite her house, the garage people were every now and then keeping looks in her house direction only to have a glimpse of her. Gyan told himself he was a very unlucky fellow as once that he was successful to get her, and was about to reach her place the next morning for a good session as Neha herself had asked he for the next morning that day, that the unexpected brutal fate’s part was played by getting her father-in-law’s car to be smashed.
Gyan was eager to be in her company on her bed and enjoy her. But the 35 days he had also being punished by fate’s hit.

After quite some days, at last, the garage people found her dressed in a T-shirt and a skirt nearing her washing stone with a tub of clothes. Her hair was wet and water dripping from them, moistening the T-shirt at her back as she just had a bath. Subhash was the first to feel pleased and showed her to Gyan. Gyan stood up to have a look at Neha who glanced at them with a lovely smile.

After a while, Subhash went to see her near the Tap. She was expecting him. Again like the last time she was bending to wash the clothes on the stone thus providing great views of her cleavage to Subash who could not hold and today he passes his hands over her but she did not tell him anything but only smiled and looked at him mischievously. The last time that Subash had those moments with her, he could have got her himself first, but it was Gyan who played the cunning and came too early the next morning to get her. She has just had her bath and her hair was wet, she smelled good and Subhash was standing close to her and having her odour which made his cock inflate in his trouser. He brushed his lips to her neck when she turned back to see if Gyan was not having a look at them..... And Subhash said, “Bhabhi, the last day I kept thinking of you when I left you here, I adore looking at you when you wash clothes like this and when you bent down to pick the clothes from the tub...its very exciting dear...”

Neha was laughing at him and said, “Look don’t relate stories to me, I know very well what you are looking at and what you want with me...”

Subhash let his front part touch her butt and put his hands around her belly from behind and ran his tongue over her neck moving the wet hair and murmured, ”You are smelling so good Neha Bhabhi!” Neha was still too horny and the absence of the 35 days were playing against her will...and she looked on the road again and aked. “Your boss Gyan will not see us here? From there can you see me here?” Subhash said, “No he can’t see, let us move a bit further, to that side no one can see us then.” And Neha held his hand and moved to the place where once Pravindra had fucked her standing when she was washing. They had to hurry as anybody from the garage could come..... And Subhash did not delay, he surrounded her in his arms and very quickly his tongue was exploring Neha’s mouth, meanwhile, his hands were on her but from behind, lifting up her soft skirt, feeling her panty covering her butt.... Neha needed it much as she was still too horny after the encounter with the priest, she needed more and more.... she was hot and wanted to be fucked more, she got wet again and when Subhash put his fingers there, by moving part of her panty, he felt her dripping.... they went on very very fast because they were outside.... very quickly Subhash lifted up her arms and moved out her T-shirt and plunged his head in between the hollow of her breast and started licking and sucking like a greedy..... he continued unhooking the bra letting it fall down, Neha tried to look outside once to check.... then Subhash knelt down, Neha was standing leaning against the wall of the house, he pulled out her panty and quickly his mouth went over her shaven pussy and he started licking from top to down till he reached her wet parts and Subhash got the salty liquid on his tongue and he felt a quiver in his body yet continued for good... Neha started giving small moans which gradually increased in volume till Subhash stopped and stood up undoing the zip fastener of his trouser, and rubbing his dick over Neha’s womb, but Neha sat down to take his cock in her mouth which she sucked without being asked..... Subhash smiled, giggled and started fucking in her mouth.... Neha, holding his dick in one hand, the other hand around his waist, or rather on his butt, was receiving his cock doing to and fro in her mouth.... As they were going fast, she had to stop and stand again when Subhash was eagerly waiting to penetrate her, he lifted one of her legs up by holding it by her thighs and she stood on one leg only and Subhash pushed his dick in her which easily slid deep in her.....

Then Subhas lifted her up by holding her by her butt and she crossed both her legs over his waist with his cock still in her and she surrounded him by her arms around his shoulder, and her mouth was eating his tongue while her pussy was eating his cock.... and very soon Subhash started coming and she told him not to take it out at all..... She softly murmured in moans in his ears while he was blowing his cock deep in her,

“Discharge it inside, don’t worry nothing will happen, cum deep in me Subhash..oh, yeah...yesss...aaaaahhhh...ishshshshshs!! yeahhhhhhhhh” And on his turn Subhash moaned in little groans and hisses, “yessssss, yes, yes, ohhhhhhhh...its soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood....oh my God...its great...you are superb Neha bhabhi....haaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!”

And it was done!! Very quickly Neha put on her T-shirt, and her panty, she put it in the tub and went to the washing stone looking out if anybody was looking...and yes she saw two of the young teens working in the garage as apprentice looking on her side......

Subhash then moved to return back and kissed her. Neha kissed him back and told him, “Please tell your boss I want to see him for a matter of rental which the owner of the land told me to tell me.”

To be continued........................

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 45 And Gyan Again

Now Subhash went to the garage and told Gyan that Neha wanted to see her for some matters.... And why Neha had to see him, this is understood....

She was still horny after 35 days of fast and was feeling like doing it the whole day.... she was not having enough....

After sometime when Neha started putting the clothes to be dried on the string Gyan got in the yard to see her. He was very happy to see her in the blouse and skirt instead of that white gloomy mourning sari... All the days when she was wearing that white sari there was a sort of respect shown towards her but now in the two-piece which looked so sexy and made her looks hot so no respect but the envy of fucking gets born....

Gyan looked at her sensually and approached her, she smiled and looked at him biting her lips and looked on the road if someone was looking, in fact, the two apprentice teenagers were looking at her non-stop.... Gyan asked,

“The 40 days are over?”

“No, she said”

So he asked,

“Then how come you are not in the white sari?”

she asked,

“Why do you want to see me in that more?” “No,” said Gyan.

Then Neha walked to the back so that no one can see her and called Gyan. He went near her and she smiling invitingly said,

“The last time you remember you wanted to stay in the afternoon? So, do it today, let the workers go then you may come after they are gone.”

Gyan was so pleased that he held her and kissed her passionately his big belly pressing over hers. She giggled and said,

“Your belly is very funny and I like it!”

Gyan said,

“You know how much I have been longing for you all these days? I masturbate thinking of you almost every night.... wow! How did you decide on it so suddenly! It’s my lucky day!!”

saying this he pushed her to the wall and put his hands under her skirt to see that there was no panty.... And surprised he asked,

"Wow, you are ready for it now itself?”

The fact is that when Subhash finished fucking her she put the panty in the tub to wash, but Gyan did not know that Subhash just fucked her.... Gyan was wishing to fuck her then itself but she was refusing telling him to come in the afternoon as they will be at ease on the bed then..... by then the two apprentices were coming to fill water in the tap, and Gyan and Neha were behind the house against the wall and Neha’s skirt was lifted up and Gyan’s hands were running over her white sexy thighs, and his mouth was sucking her breasts....and the two teenagers watched all that and slowly ran back to the garage.... They were two young boys

They were both erect and like all teenagers on seeing Neha beautiful boobs in Gyan’s mouth and viewing her sexy thighs, they went to the loo to masturbate thinking of Neha and of what they saw!! They also started developing interests for Neha since that day....

Well, in the afternoon, Gyan waited for the workers to be back home and he knocked at Neha’s door. She was waiting for him inside. She was in another skirt and t-shirt. The skirt was very small which was above her knees and all her thighs were seen and the t-shit had a very deep v-cut and her cleavage were all visible..She was not wearing any bra and her nipples were seen erect on the T-shirt which was like to dots over it.

Gyan did not lose time and enveloped her in his large arms and carried her to her bedroom and laid her over her bed. As she lay the small skirt moved a bit upper and even her panty was seen along with her beautiful rounded white thighs... he sat beside the bed on the floor and opened her legs and put his head in between her legs to lick her knees and gently and slowly mounted up and up over her thighs till he reached her panty, and yes again it was all wet!!

Gyan understood that she was horny and needed to be fucked, he savagely went up pulled out her T-shirt and started eating her boobs biting the fleshy parts and Neha started moaning with pleasure and desire... Gyan went on hungrily with the acts and Neha, whined, whimpered, wailed twisted, shivered under him.... And that encouraged Gyan to continue with ease seeing that she was like in a trance and needed it that much...... He gradually took out her skirt and panty, laid her all nude on the undressed himself to get him naked and mounted on the bed to put his dick to her mouth.....

Neha was as if hungry to eat that long, black piece of hard meat...she caressed it, looked at it with passion and lust and passed her tongue from its tip and continued to run her tongue up to his balls...she played with her tongue over his balls, holding the hard cock in her hands lifting it upwards. Gyan stood up on his knees and the more Neha rounded her tongue over his balls the more Gyan moaned and groaned and hissed.... Neha then pressed the ball gently in such a way to make the grain inside get in her mouth and as if wanted to swallow it...Gyan groaned loudly....."Aaaaah ah ah. Shsshhshshshshshsh.....”

and Neha lifted up her eyes to look at his expressions and moaning...she was amused seeing him in that position.... Then she took the cock in her mouth and started the blowjob.... Gyan started pulling and pushing it in and out her mouth deriving much pleasure..... he did that for more than 5 minutes and Neha felt the salty taste of his liquid of pre-cum on her tongue, she again looked up at his face and expressions...... and after a good suck, she lay over the bed and Gyan started the job to her pussy..... He parted both her legs and very brutally ate her pussy making her drip as much juice as she could.... he took over 10 minutes staying in between her legs and Neha cummed twice only during Gyan’s manoeuvre.....

And finally, they came to position and Gyan put his long thick cock in her pussy which slid easily as she was very wet...and the fucking started... Neha was as though in another world...she was absent from the earth, if at that moment Pravindra came she would not have even heard and known...She was moaning, whining, pleading, twisting over the bed stretching the bedsheets unevenly...... and thus Gyan continued the blows faster and faster till they both reached the peak of their orgasm..... Gyan was going to take out his dick to discharge outside but she tightened her hands over his waist asking him to unload his cum in her.... Gyan continued doing it and groaned with a loud voice,

“AAAAHH AH AH AH AH AH...YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS... ISSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS I AM CUMMING ...YEEAH YEAH YEAH..SHSHSHSHSHSHS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....”

And Neha too shouted together with him,

“OOHOHOHHHHH...ISHSHSHSHSHSHS....HMHMHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMM....OH God!! Its sooooooooooo goooooooooooood....”

And it was done....she was fucked three times from day to afternoon.... if it would have been possible this day she would have let 10 men fuck her she thought to herself...the 35 days of fast was too hard for a horny lady like her.... She had thought at night this day she will ask Pravind to do it...it would be her 4th time in 24 hours...

To be continued.....................

Last edited:
Reactions: Mink and Darshu22

kingcafe

Hi casinar Bhai Kaha gayab how gai Te Kahani kab star hogi yaar Aisa koi karta hai Appka blog Buhad search kiya Mila nahi bus abhi neha ke Kahani star kardo

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
Casinar bhai, ab kalam chalao, kuch likhiye.. Apke fan vyakul ho rahe hai.