• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
Casinar bhai, aap aage nahi likhoge kya.. Neha ki hindi wali story?? Aur koi site pe ho kya??

HiEveryone

The Incestuous encounter of a 'Bahu'
by Casinar
banner-bahu-3.md.jpg

The Incestuous Encounters of a 'BAHU'
Update 1
It starts.Pravindra approaches His Bhabi Neha

She was married to Ravindra when she was only 18 years old. Ravindra was living in a remote village and was a labourer, living with his father and younger brother Pravindra. Their mother was no more. Ravindra's father got him married although he was only 19 years old because he needed a woman in the house to do the house chores etc. Ravindra was a reserved type of person and had a sort of neurologic problem. When he faced difficult situations his hands and fingers started shaking along with his head and he blushed and
perspired. He inherited this from his late mother. His wife's (the bahu) name was Neha. She was more intelligent and developed than Ravindra. She was educated. Her father accepted to get her married because Ravindra's father had lots of lands under sugar cane cultivation and he had a 4x4 and had lots of money though they were labourers family.

The first day after their wedding, the relatives of Pravindra asked women relatives to check the bed sheet as it was a custom to verify either the bride is a virgin or not. If she was a virgin blood stain would be found on the bed sheet. This is the way people were undergoing the next morning of their first night.

Ravindra's father was in doubt either he would succeed to have sexual intercourse or not as he could not face difficult circumstances. Even the day they went to see the girl he was trembling when Neha came to serve tea. His father knew his problem and all relatives believed, once that he will get married all his shaking problems will be cured.

The ladies came from his bedroom the next morning and announced that there was no blood stain found on their bed.

Later, after inquiries it was known that he had no sexual intercourse with Neha but he turned his back with her and slept.

The women talked to Neha that she should seduce him etc so that he could approach her that way......
Well, days went on yet nothing was happening..... Ravindra's father himself was going to check the bedsheet when she was going to have her morning bath...... And Pravindra knew all that was happening...he knew his elder brother was not having sexual intercourse, and he was fantasizing he could replace him on the bed at night... He was 18 years old, same as his sister-in-law.

Neha was a very beautiful girl, sexy, svelte body, lovely smile and perfect look any man would love to find in a woman. She had very nice attractive manners as well. She was seductive and looked sensual. Her lips and eyes were inviting... Her breasts had very nice proportion which any male would get attracted to even they were under clothes.....

Pravindra got friendly with her and they started teasing each other openly in the house, in the presence of his father and Ravindra. They even tapped each other and had physical contacts with hands like, hitting each other and playing with the hands, pulling her hair and she doing the same to him..... Ravindra considered that as brother-sister plays and love and the father also looked at it that way.....

Ravindra's father had a worry about their not having sexual relations...and one day after a month she talked to Neha himself. He told her to seduce his son and approach him sexually and caress him etc.... Neha blushed when he said all that but she understood that they had a problem and it had to be solved.

Days, weeks, months went by and Pravindra started looking at her viciously and wished to have her on his bed.... Every time she was going to have her bath he went to try his chance to eavesdrop. He waited for his father to move out and he seized every opportunity to be in her company... and one day he plucked courage and enlaced her from behind when she was drying her wet hair after a bath. She was shocked and pushed him asking him to behave, but he persisted and pulled her by her hand to him and she was in his arms and tried to struggle out of them, he started to run his tongue over her neck and cheeks and she was struggling to get free.... Pravindra caught hold of her mouth in his hand and was forcing her to be kissed, but she shut her mouth and he sucked her lips and said, "you are too hot bhabhi and I desire you since the first day you came in this house, Bhaiya can't please you so I will do it, what say sweet bhabhi?" Neha said "I will tell Pitaji about what you did and said" He left her and smiled "You can't do that and I know you will not do that, gradually you will come to me my darling, sweet bhabhi, I will get you someday, and I bet you will enjoy it."

to be continued............
Ufff … this story was my ultimate erotic novel years back …

HiEveryone

Update 24 Sheikh doubles when Pravindra goes out

The two old guys after the shower talked and thought to have more of her. Roopchand had the idea to make Pavindra get his daughter so that he could make them have more of Neha. So they planned to talk to him.

When they got back in the room, Neha and Parvindra were asleep. Both were naked yet asleep. Sheikh caressed Neha’s nude body on some parts like her thinghs, ass and back....she yawned and stood up moving Parvindra to wake up.

Neha went to bath. And Sheikh and Ropchand talked to Parvindra. They told him Roopchand’s sister is a widow of only 35 years old and her daughter is 18 and hot and he will surely like to enjoy with her or both of them at once! When they related him how both of them fuck Roopchand’s sister, Parvind got erect again and found it very exciting that an old brother fucks his sister and niece! He thought it’s the same like Neha’s he was like obsessed by incest’s relations, and it was a great pleasure for him to know Roopchand’s sister and niece. But in return they told him only if Neha came to fuck with them that they will give him that opportunity. He asked the two oldies about the niece, about her physical looks etc. Sheikh replied for Roopchand, “She is fantastic, even better than your Girlfriend. Even her mother is superb; you will want to fuck both dear!” Pavindra felt the urge need to see both ladies. And he asked if they could make him see them. And Roopchand asked him to come with him he will introduce him to them.

He had to go about 200 metres walking to Roopchand’s place. But Neha was having her bath, and she could not be brought there. So he went near the bathroom and told her that he is going to look for someone and will be back within minutes.

When they two were gone, Neha got out of the shower after some minutes. Sheikh was admiring her. The water flowing down her bare back, running to her waist, and she was rubbing her head, she smiled looking at him and he winked at her. She moved her eyes sideways and asked “Where are the other 2” Sheikh replied, “They have given me another opportunity with you darling!” Neha looked back in his face and seriously said, “No. I don’t want to do it again.” Sheikh stood up approaching her, she stepped back but he was too near and enlaced her by the waist to make his organ still in his pant rub to her belly and pussy. She was pushing him, but his mouth started looking for her lips, and he whispered in her ears, “Come on baby, I am hard again, we are alone, they won’t come so fast, we get the time to do it once more.” Neha childishly complained by hitting her feet on the floor, “hmmm!! I am tired, can’t take it more uncle, you are too naughty you!” And Sheikh took her in his arms like holding a baby and put her on the bed. There she was again, only wrapped in a towel, all her nudity open to Sheikh’s view. Sheikh admired her white skin, with the beautiful fleshy parts of her thighs, hips and butt. He then violently snatched out the towel to make her all naked over the bed and he mounted over her after taking off all his clothes. He started by kissing, licking her toes, calf, thighs and mounted rigorously up to her breasts by passing over her belly and navel. She started whining with mischievous moans in her voice as though she wanted it but was pretending. Sheikh held her breast firmly in his strong hands and crushed them into, then put his mouth over the nipple and sucked the juices...it still had droplets of water there as she was out of the shower....he ran his hot tongue all over and she quivered under his touch and gradually gave up to him. She was at his mercy soon.

Sheikh arduously kissed and sucked both breasts and nipples to his pleasure at the same time his hard rod thrusting over her pussy and Neha started twisting under his body, then she surrounded his shoulder with her soft arms and placed her mouth over his and their tongue started melting in each others mouth once again. He slowly introduced his cock in her pussy which made her lift up her hips to gain his contact to her body and when he started giving the blows one after another she held him firmly with her arms around his back passing under his arms. Sheikh felt the pleasure of her submission and groaned fucking her rapidly moving his hips faster. They were meanwhile kissing each other and his hands ran to the erogenous parts of her body to make her stretch more and more giving him much pleasure. And soon he felt his loads coming and he took his cock out to press it quickly to her mouth and asked her to wipe it with her tongue which she did in ecstasy by holding the huge organ in both her hands.
They were both pleased and she kidded, “You are very naughty, I just cleaned myself and see you spoiled me all over once more!” And he grinned kissing her on the mouth, saying “You are so hot sweetheart that I could not stand it anymore!”

Roopcahand and Pavindra came in after half an hour. And the taxi soon horned outside for them to leave. Pavindra did not tell her anything about Roopchand’s next program, and Neha did not tell him that Sheikh fucked her again when he was out.

When they were returning home, in the car Pavindra was thinking how he will tell her about the next meeting with them.....

To be continued...........
What an update !!!!!!

HiEveryone

Update 18. Neha's father with his daughter in law Aarti
Aarti noticed him be queer..... And asked “Are you sure there is nothing wrong daddy? She had always called her ‘daddy’ as she is a girl from the city. He stammered ‘No its fine....’

The old man was getting excited and was restless too...he was feeling like a young lad who was to propose a girl for sex for the first time. He did not know how to proceed. Aarti felt it that he was abnormal the way he was behaving. Then she asked, “Have you already taken a peg daddy?” He replied, “No but I think I should have taken a peg because I have things to tell you which I can’t at this moment!”

Aarti looked in his face surprised and asked, “You have things to tell me, daddy? And you can’t say you say? I find it very strange, what’s the matter? Anything serious?” She left a short smile on her sensual lips and continued looking in his face interrogatively. Her eyes were trying to search for clues in the old man’s face. But Aarti could not read anything and was standing amazed close to him. He looked on her cleavage again and quickly moved away his eyes lest she would notice that. Then he stood up and said, “Wait I will be back in a few minutes dear.” “Hmm you are really going to have a peg isn’t it daddy?” Aarti remarked, and added, “But tell me before you go!” He said slowly in her ears before leaving, “Keep guessing what I have to say meanwhile, it’s personal, I will be back to you within half an hour.” While he did that his hand was over her shoulder, his mouth very close to her ear, and he smelled her and wished to kiss her hot.

So, he left for the shop to have his drink. Aarti kept thinking what he wanted to say but was not making it out. The moment he had put his hands on her shoulder, she had felt his hot breath over her skin and thought either he longed for her, but she could not think of such things about him, she believed her mind was becoming dirty. So she did not think of such things.

So it was time for her to have her bath and she went in the bathroom for a shower and thinking the father-in-law may come back anytime, she let the front door of the house unlocked so that he could get in without having to wait outside. She had taken a skirt and a sleeveless t-shirt to wear. It was the modern type skirt the city girls wore and the t-shirt too. Normally when she takes her shower she never takes clothes with her as she comes out wrapped in the towel tied around her body covering her from her breasts to her thighs, and she used to get dressed in her room. But since she was expecting the father-in-law back that’s why she thought to be dressed inside the bathroom before coming out.
She took all her time in the shower, humming and lazily massaging her hot body all over.

The old man came, when she was in the bathroom. He had taken drinks and had now dared to talk! He heard her humming inside and loudly said standing near the bathroom, “I am back dear Aarti.” She also got to reply loudly”Yes daddy I am having a shower and will be out soon. Be seated, please. I hope you are not too drunk and will not fall down!” He grinned and said,”Nah, I am okay. Will wait for you baby.” He pronounced the word baby slowly not to let her hear.

Aarti hurried to get out and she was so much used to come out wrapped in a towel that she completely forgot she had taken her clothes with her and she opened the bathroom’s door wrapped in a towel! The father-in-law seeing her like that felt his dick exploding out! The water dripping from her wet hair over the towel, her thighs all white skin visible, her upper breasts seen, the silhouette of her whole body to his eye’s pleasure! Aarti looked at him still not thinking of her dress and smiled at him and walked towards her bedroom saying, “I will be back in a minute daddy.” When she passed close to him and walked ahead the old man’s eyes devoured her nude back and her lovely but moving over her walking rhythm.....

He arranged his dick in his pant with his hand as it was by then disturbing him. He stood up when she got in her room to follow her, but immediately then Aarti got out walking fast to the bathroom as she remembered that her clothes were there.
She had now to pass across the old man who was standing in her way in the corridor...
As soon as she came by him, and walked a step ahead saying, with a shy smile, “I forgot my dress inside.” He held her hand and pulled her to him and with a gasp, blushing she was in his arms, her whole body enlaced in his, her breasts over the towel clutched on his stomach, her heartbeat fastened and she was all red as if her whole body would spit out blood.
She did not know what to say and was trying to free her when his mouth found hers and he planted a vigorous kiss. Her hands were trying to protect the towel from falling and she was moving with force to get out of his grips but he continued exploring her mouth with his tongue, his hands roaming over her back trying to move out the towel.....

She felt upset and said seriously, “Daddy leave me! You don’t know what you are doing, you are drunk!” She was still in his arms and he spoke, “Sweetheart, this is what I had come to ask you, but was not able...and now it’s the right time isn’t it baby?” She felt hot like in hot summer on hearing his words, and amazed started looking in his eyes trying to see either he was really that drunk or not, by that time the daddy was removing the towel over her breasts where it was cross-tied, and she put her hand over his to stop him from undoing it. He then, moved his hands down behind her back to feel her butt and ran his hands under the towel from her thighs and moved it up over her nude butt!! There was no panty, and the old man groaned, “Oh! Oh!oh! Yeah! Give it to daddy, give it to daddy Sweety.”
At that moment she was still around his arms as he had put his hands from, around her to her back. He tried to introduce his fingers to her pussy but Aarti started pleading, “Please daddy leave me, it’s not right, it’s bad, leave me, let me go please...”

He was not listening but as a hungry lion, started running his tongue over her bare neck, chin, cheeks, mouth, which she closed not to kiss him, but he tried to get her mouth open with his hand pressing both her cheeks, and she opened it and he penetrated his tongue into her mouth and explored the whole of it sucking her tongue.... by that time Aarti started feeling a sort of weakness, in fact, that was the urge to get fucked, but she thought she was being weakened, by the physical struggle with him. The towel was still wrapped on her and during the passionate, sensual kiss, the daddy little by little got it loosened.

And he took her arms and directed it over his shoulders and Aarti like a wild animal being tamed obeyed by letting her arms around his shoulders. The towel dropped down, he lifted Aarti in his arms all nude and walked towards her bedroom, sucking her nipples while she enlaced him firmly stretching her whole body against his chest.

He lay her over the bed and undressed completely. And he directed his hard cock to her mouth, she looked in his eyes, took the dick in her hand and said, “The front door is not locked, daddy!” She was now at his mercy and was like his pet. She seemed not having any objections to be fucked by him..... He replied, “Do you think anyone will come?” she was caressing the dick, and asked, “What if Anil comes anyhow?” So he went to lock the front door.
When he returned, she had closed and locked the bedroom’s door. He was standing there all nude and asked, “Stop playing sweetheart. Open the door!”

Your replies needed dudes!! Exciting isn’t it? And suspense too!!...Will he succeed to fuck Aarti??
To be continued..............
Best non neha related update !!!!