• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 19. Still in company of Aarti

She did not reply to him. He was now feeling hot despite being nude. He knocked, saying, ”Hey Aarti baby, my clothes are inside, I am standing nude here and you are playing pranks, that’s not fair, come on open the door.”Still, no answer and he started sweating in worry...... he walked to another room, then to the kitchen to find for an issue if there was any to reach that bedroom of hers, but to no avail. He did not know what to do.... his dick was by then softened as he was in worry. He was thinking what if she will not open at all and has the intention of making a scandal.

He waited half an hour in the corridor talking, pleading to her.
And the door opened, and she was laughing at him..... “You are sweating? Your intoxication has vanished daddy?” He laughed back and said, “Oh my God, you really got me frightened sweety!” “Thousands of thoughts were torturing my mind,” he told her.

She was still nude the way he had left her, she was just teasing him to see what would be his reactions..... And he felt his dick taking form again on seeing her giggles and manners of seducing, so he gently caressed her cheek and pushed her softly over the bed. She lay there looking into his eyes and asked, “Tell me one thing daddy, how come you got interested in me in this way? I was shocked when you held me there in the corridor; I was not expecting that at all.” Meanwhile, he had placed his hard dick to her head, she was holding the organ in her soft hand and gently, caressing it and he touched it to her lips which made her opened the mouth to lick it first then gently, let it slide in her mouth. She was at the same time looking in his face to observe his expressions as she wanted to see him groan and getting pleased. As soon as he felt her hot tongue meeting his dick he stretched, his legs and body and gave a moan ‘Aaaghgh.... yes! Go on, suck it, my love, suck daddy.’ She felt amused on seeing him in that state and seductively took his dick well in her mouth and started sucking it like having ice cream, she was savouring it.” The old man went on groaning and passed his hand over her soft breasts with an erection in her nipples and he crushed the nipples making her excited and going on with the suck..... She was kneeling on the bed and he was standing on the floor, pushing his cock in her mouth by movements of his hips and caressing her body all around, her back, her neck, her breasts, her butt, and he slowly reached her pussy, and he felt the wet liquid moistening his fingers, he gently, slide his finger inside which made her give a moan his dick still in her mouth. She gave a ‘hmmmmm,hmmmm...’ and he started pushing his fingers to and fro in her wet pussy.

They stayed in that position for quite a while, when at last he mounted on the bed enlacing her in his arms and both mouths were stuck to each other and they were sucking each other's tongues. They were at that moment both kneeling on the bed, and he laid her, parted both her legs to get the pussy at his view and ran his tongue all along it..... he opened the lips of the pussy and licked it like a dog licks, and then gradually, his tongue was penetrating, or at least was trying to penetrate in it, she was twisting over the bed holding his head in both hands and pulling the little hair which was on. She clutched both legs firmly together and his head was crushed between her thighs, his hands pressing both her thighs in his firm fingers....

After some time he moved up continuing the licks, from her pussy to her lower belly, then to her navel which made her stretch and twist more, then he gradually reached her breast inviting him to have a suck, which he did with much pleasure... Then they were both enlaced in each other's arms, kissing passionately, he was over her, both nude bodies collated, his hard dick was over her pussy and he was rubbing over it very gently enjoying the kiss and the feel of her warm body under his..... She then runs her tongue over his face holding his head, and with one hand she took his dick, parted her legs and she, herself introduced it inside her and gave a piercing moan moving her body sideways.... the daddy started moving his hips with his dick in her pussy giving little blows at first which gradually became fast and he went on, by holding her around his arms, and she was pushing her head backward enjoying each and every moment of his dick being pushed in and out her.

She crossed her arms around his shoulders and started moving her hips under him and whispered with gasps, “Yes daddy, yes go on, hmmmm, I want you ....aaahhh, its so good, you do it well, I like your cock, its wonderful...go on, go on..aaaahhhh, I am cumming daddy...oohhh...”...... he went on giving blows over blows the one faster than the other and he too groaned over her with all his body weight and moaned, “aaghgh...yeah...io am to come yesssssss.....” and he took his loadout, tapped his dick over her pussy, unloaded his cum, there and brought his dick to her mouth again which she took in her mouth with pleasure smiling at him. She sucked the remaining cum from his dick, passing her tongue over the tip of the dick which made him press up over his toes, and he shivered.....

Then they both lay flat over the bed lost in another kiss. She caressed his chest and said,” You were just wonderful daddy. You have experience, hmm?” He smiled at her and said, “A next time sweetheart, we will do it isn’t it? “She replied, “Anytime you wish daddy. You are superb!” And she asked again, ”Tell me, how did you wish to do that with me? I was very disturbed and afraid in the beginning.”

He replied with a smile, “Just wanted to taste you, darling. You are too hot, and I just wanted to taste your young body. You are very sensual and hot!”

Now we will go back to Neha’s Village where her brother-in-law and father-in-law are waiting for her after a week of absence.

To be continued......... your valuable comments expected friends.

Casinar

Divine
Update 20 Neha back to her husband house- the first time in the bathroom with Pravindra

Well, Neha reached her village. She was soon home, I will not write the details of how she was picked up at the station, however.

It was around 1 PM when she reached there and the father-in-law left her to return back to the field after a tight hug and a passionate kiss. At that time Pravindra was waiting for his dad to go, as he was dying to fuck her!

As soon as the dad left, he joined Neha and enlaced her in his arms kissing her brutally saying, “Missed you so much bhabhi, missed you like hell, I was dying to hold you, to see your pretty face, to feel you, to touch you, to smell you...oh bhabhi, I can’t live without you...” Neha was smiling and kissing him back gently and she slowly, easily replied only to please him, “I missed you too my darling brother-in-law!”..... Neha was not that keen at that moment to have sex as she had enjoyed a lot with her father and brother all week staying there. But Pravindra was longing like hell to fuck her. But Neha thought if she will refuse him, he will doubt and will become aggressive so she complied to his demands, but told him she was going to have a shower as she just is back from a long trip.

On her words, Pravindra got an idea. He proposed to come with her in the bathroom and they will have a bath together and will enjoy there itself. Neha was a bit reluctant but she accepted.
So they were soon in the bathroom, after closing all the doors of the house so that anybody if, came they would hear. And then he would go out to open and tell them Neha is in having a shower.

Neha was in a sari, and was sweating after the trip, under her armpit; the blouse was wet with traces of her perspiration. Pravindra was holding her in his arms and smelling her all along her body till he reached under her armpit, and he sniffed and said, “Bhabhi I love your odour, I was missing this smell.” She gave freedom to him to do as he wished. They were both standing and she was in his arms, her hand over his shoulder lazily enlacing him. He was arduously licking and kissing her even over her clothes. And his hard dick was pressing over her thighs and giving hard strokes. He little by little undid her sari, very slowly sat down to remove her underwear, slightly removed her blouse, and all that time Neha was gradually starting feeling the need and urge despite her tiredness, and deep in her heart she had special feelings for Pravindra so she started giving herself the pleasure to be enjoyed by him and she was appreciating the way he was undressing her.

When he undressed her completely, she said,” wait let me undress you now.” She took out his t-shirt, and sat down to undo his pant. She delicately untied his waistband, and unzipped his trousers, and very slowly removed his pant. She was kneeling down on the floor, and then she gracefully started moving down his slip, to let his hard dick explode out of it like a spiral clinging out.... Pravindra quickly pulled her head to his organ and there she was with a suck!

While she was sucking him, Pravindra was sort of massaging her head letting her hair run into his fingers, and running the fingers over her scalp....when she stopped and stood up to take the juices of his tongue, he whispered with a gasping voice, ‘let me sit near your pussy now bhabhi’..... and he sat down with Neha’s waist in around his arms, he, pressed his cheeks to her breasts then descended slowly to her belly, navel till he reached her downer parts of the belly, to see her pussy clean shaved, where he ran his tongue and asked, “ when did you shave bhabhi? It looks being shaved yesterday? At your father’s place, you got this opportunity to take care of this valuable sweet pussy?” She was stretching her body, pulling her head backward on his caress, touch, and licks, and whispered,” I did that so that you will get it sweet and clean here baby, I knew you will be the first to take me!” Pravindra was happy and tongued her shaven pussy from the top and went downer and downer to find the wet liquid oozing out, and he sipped and licked and penetrated his tongue, to lat Neha give a sweet moan.

After a while of sucking, licking he stood up and made her lean against the cold marble wall of the bathroom, lifted up one of her legs and stood up over his toes to penetrate his dick inside her. She was by then standing on one foot as the other one was lifted by him, and he started the required movements to meet the pleasure of his urge. She started pulling his hair clutched in her fingers and her body was rubbing to his and she was turning her eyes upside down like being intoxicated by some drugs. Pravindra, surrounded her waist, letting part of his hand pressing her butt and he was going on forcing his dick in and out her pussy. He started giving rapid blows and gradually the blows got accelerated when she moaned loudly with piercing sounds like, “aaah...aaaaaah...hmmmm. yesssssssssss, go on!! Continue, faster, faster sweetheart....aahhhh...aaaah....”

And she got her orgasm yet she had thought she won’t get pleased as she had received it a whole week several times a night by her dad! – On the other hand, Pravindra lifted his whole body standing on his tip of toes while reaching his pleasure discharging his sperms by quickly taking the dick out and rubbing it to her belly making it all sticky over her....

She then leaned her whole body over his, when Pravindra exclaimed, “But bhabhi, we did not even open the shower, I had thought to do it while getting wet!!” And she told her to get out as she was going to bath now. But he insisted that they will bath together, but she did not accept that. She pushed him out of the bathroom and told him kindly, “We will do it the next time, and then we will bath each other before making love, right sweetheart”

to be continued................

Casinar

Divine
Update 21 Pravindra proposes Neha to see Roopchand & party

Now there are things to say here which happened the days Neha was at her father’s place.

As Pavindra was longing to make love to her by the trio, (readers will remember that, when he was eavesdropping his father and uncle together on bed loving her he got the fantasy to be the third person to join)..... So he had prepared things for her about that. In her absence he had been to another village, very far, to seek for men who long for lust. He had been in places to inquire about that type of persons. He was sent to a tavern where he came across two men one by one and he convinced them that there is a very young hot woman who loves to be fucked by elderly guys and will accept to be fucked by three at once as she has never experienced that. He had taken the risk, but did not give his address nor asked them to come to see him; he told them he will bring the lady to them. He had drinks with them in that dirty, filthy tavern only to be amongst them.

So all three met and discussed how to proceed. The two other men were, Sheikh, 58 years old, a real vagabond who was a big flirt despite his age and have fucked many women in his life. And the other was Roopchand. Roopchand himself was having incestuous relations with his widowed sister and her daughter too!! He was 59 years old. Sheikh and Roopchand were friends and had shared many women together. Recently they had fucked Roopchand’s widow sister together!! So Pavindra got the right candidate for his adventure, and was happy and horny!

They planned to bring Neha at Sheikh’s house as he lived alone. And when asked about the day Ravindra will bring the hot lady he replied to them soon. They were not believing him thinking he was just having fun and they did not take his words into that consideration. But Pavindra promised them to make them have a great time with a 19 years, old lady! (Neha was almost reaching her 19th birthday by then)
Now Pavindra was thinking about how he will get the subject started with Neha. He was thinking what if she will refuse to participate in his adventure and fantasy?

Some days went by since she was back, and almost every night the father-in-law was sleeping with her, and Pavindra was every time going to eavesdrop from the AC place from outside. And the nights his uncle too was coming he was masturbating hard and was wishing to get in to join them.

After a few days, he tried to start to talk about the matter with her as they often were alone at home. They were at that time having some romantic moments together on his bed, not sexual, though he was getting erect by every of her touch. He was lying over the bed; she was in her arms with her head over his chest. He was caressing her head, running his hand gently over her cheeks and he asked, “Bhabhi how will I do to join you when father and uncle will be with you?” She answered, “That’s not possible baby, unless you talk to pitaji by letting him know about us.”

-He: No I will not ever be able to talk to papa of this bhabhi.

-she: so that can't ever be!

-he: But bhabhi You could talk about it to papa, can’t you?

-she: are you mad? How can I tell him that we have an affair?

-He: you could tell him that you don’t love Bhaiya as he is not doing anything with you and so you want me now.

-she: you are talking like a small kid! Shut up. This must remain secret forever!
And he kissed her to bring her mood back as she seemed to be annoyed. And he started with the real subject.

“Well bhabhi, we can have it by three, with two other outsiders who don’t know you or me!” He began. She replied after a moment of thought,” Well, in that case, yes it can be, but who will be the two strangers? After hearing this, he felt very excited, thinking she is on the way, and told her, “They can be anybody, whom I will contact to have some adventures.” She then asked, “And you will bring them here those strangers you will contact?” He jumped, “Of course not bhabhi! We will arrange things outside!” She looked reluctant, but replied, “Well we will see if that will be so.”

Then Pavindra said, after kissing her which she responded gracefully, “Bhabhi, I have already contacted two men when you had been out, I have prepared everything and we only have to go to them to enjoy!” She was stunned and with a gasp asked, “What? You have seen two men already? I can’t believe that! I thought it’s only a fantasy and you want to realise that for true?” She looked disturbed and got out of the bed, dressing her sari and making her hair.

Pavindra gave a sigh, and pleaded, “Look bhabhi you know it very well that it's my greatest fantasy and please make it become true for me.” He stood up from the bed and enlaced her from behind, rubbing his cheeks to hers. She smiled and kidded,” Nope, I won’t accept that!” Then she added, “And who are the two men?” he bites his lips and said, “They live very very far from here and do not know our identity. They are aged like father both, even older.” She laughed and said looking in his face,” You dirty brat, you like seeing me fucked by those old guys? Is that your fantasy too?” He replied, “I think it’s because I use to see you enjoying with papa and uncle, so I kept it that way bhabhi.” She answered, “In fact your dad was the first man to do that to me, no men had touched me, I was still a virgin when he had sex with me, and to tell you honestly I enjoy him a lot.....so maybe I will accept your proposal, as I wish to see if other old guys have the same drive as your dad, and my......” she was going to say ‘and my papa’ And Pavindra continued, “....and your what bhabhi?” she laughed,” ..and my fate!!”
Pavindra was thrilled and very happy on hearing her accepting the proposal.....and thought she is a damn hot woman his bhabhi......

To be continued friends, please reply, give your comments of appreciation....

Casinar

Divine
Update 22 Neha and Pravindra reaches Roopchand's place

So Neha had almost said “my papa” and thought that one day she may forget and mention her adventures with her father to him.
He on his side was thrilled to get her by three soon and started visualising her with the other 2 old guys..... he thought those two men are lucky to be getting the chance to fuck his lovely bhabhi Neha.

So, he arranged for the rendezvous with those guys after 2 days. He got to go there to tell them he is coming with Neha and they both must be stand by at Sheikh’s house as he will come directly there. Before going there he talked to Neha that he was going to fix a meeting with 2 old men and the next day they will go there. Neha was quite reluctant but she loved him and wanted to please him as he is pleading since long time ago. She thought instead of having him in bed with his father and uncle it would be better to go elsewhere. And then deep in her, she wished to try other old men to see if they are like the present ones she knew. Since she had had sex with old persons for her first encounter she had a sort of preference for them. And Pavindra too was having such needs to see her that way because it had a psychological effect on him as he had seen Neha with his father and uncle. Deep in him, he thought and had the feeling that Neha is a woman who will always have preferences for elderly guys as he when fucking her ejaculates too quick and he thought Neha would never get pleased by him like she got satisfied with old persons.

Now Neha too had those kinds of psychological effect which made her feel that sex with old men satisfied her more than anybody else, she felt her sex drive more towards older person than Young's. That is because it was her father-in-law who had sex with her for the first, and then the uncle, then her dad, elder bro....it was only Pavindra who was the young man among them. So she also had that feeling or rather she fed that thought in her those old guys and she made better accomplice during sexual intercourse.

The D-day arrived. Pavindra stopped with a taxi, in front of their house, early at about 10.30 and got in to ask Neha out for that distant village. Neha was asking him how she should be dressed. They were both arguing between a sari and a gown and finally she wore a gown with a deep v cut and it reached just up her knees. It was while with some motifs over it, and was sleeveless.

She told Pavindra, what if his father will come anytime in the day and won’t find them at home. He told her he knows that his dada will never come before 5 PM as the works in the field were very important as it was harvest there and they had to be to the sugar mill every time.

So they left the house. Pavindra sat near the driver and the sister-in-law was at the back seat. The driver did not know the as Pavindra hired him from a long way out of the village. When Neha sat, her cleavage was all visible and the driver was now and then watching her in the mirror. Pavindra noticed that and was amused looking at that, but he pretended not seeing anything.

Neha’s upper knees and part of the beginning of her white, fleshy thighs were also seen and the driver was enjoying, pleasing his eyes. He arranged the positioned the mirror to view her legs, and Neha had at that time sat with the legs parted and the driver had a view of the in-between of both her legs, and he, arranged his dick in his pant, and Parvindra giggled on seeing that. Neha from behind, patted him asking what was the matter. He told her that he will tell her later why he was laughing.

At last, they reached the desired place and Pavindra asked the driver to stop near Sheikh’s house. He paid for him and asked him to come to pick them up by 3 PM. The driver asked “Any relative is sick brother? Bhabhi ji’s parents?” Pavindra smiled at him and said, “Yes Bhai, her father is serious.” The driver lifted his hands to the sky, meaning to say all is in God’s hands.

They waited for the taxi to go at a distant only then they started getting into Sheikh’s yard. Sheikh and Roopchand were looking at them from his house and they told each other the woman was a sex bomb!! Sheikh said “Wow, it’s a very long time I have not fucked a young woman like this one dear! Look she has a wonderful body! Superb boobs my friend, look at her ass! It’s ready to receive our dicks Roopchand! And Roopchand to reply him, “Hey we must have done some very good deeds in the last birth to get such a girl to fuck! She is an angel Sheikh! Why do you think that man is sharing her with us?” Sheikh replied “they must be from the city and those people like swinging and sharing, they like to see their woman being fucked by others, and the women too love to be fucked by other men in front of their husband. The world has changed Roopchand, it has changed my dear, well let us change also, let’s go to fuck our daughter now!”

When Pravind and Neha reached the threshold before they knocked Roopchand opened the door. Neha lifted her head up to look in their face with a disturbed smile. Pavindra shook hands with them and was introducing Neha to them meanwhile Neha was studying both old guys from tip to toe, without missing to let her eye go over the part where their dicks were hidden!

They started moving inside and both men kissed Neha on the cheeks while introduction and returned the kiss same way to them........ Roopchand, brushed his hand over her ass while she was kissing him.... and Sheikh saw that, and Neha did as if she knew nothing......
At last, they were in the bedroom without losing time. Both men were hard erect and Parvindra too.

To be continued soon..........................

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 19. Still in company of Aarti

She did not reply to him. He was now feeling hot despite being nude. He knocked, saying, ”Hey Aarti baby, my clothes are inside, I am standing nude here and you are playing pranks, that’s not fair, come on open the door.”Still, no answer and he started sweating in worry...... he walked to another room, then to the kitchen to find for an issue if there was any to reach that bedroom of hers, but to no avail. He did not know what to do.... his dick was by then softened as he was in worry. He was thinking what if she will not open at all and has the intention of making a scandal.

He waited half an hour in the corridor talking, pleading to her.
And the door opened, and she was laughing at him..... “You are sweating? Your intoxication has vanished daddy?” He laughed back and said, “Oh my God, you really got me frightened sweety!” “Thousands of thoughts were torturing my mind,” he told her.

She was still nude the way he had left her, she was just teasing him to see what would be his reactions..... And he felt his dick taking form again on seeing her giggles and manners of seducing, so he gently caressed her cheek and pushed her softly over the bed. She lay there looking into his eyes and asked, “Tell me one thing daddy, how come you got interested in me in this way? I was shocked when you held me there in the corridor; I was not expecting that at all.” Meanwhile, he had placed his hard dick to her head, she was holding the organ in her soft hand and gently, caressing it and he touched it to her lips which made her opened the mouth to lick it first then gently, let it slide in her mouth. She was at the same time looking in his face to observe his expressions as she wanted to see him groan and getting pleased. As soon as he felt her hot tongue meeting his dick he stretched, his legs and body and gave a moan ‘Aaaghgh.... yes! Go on, suck it, my love, suck daddy.’ She felt amused on seeing him in that state and seductively took his dick well in her mouth and started sucking it like having ice cream, she was savouring it.” The old man went on groaning and passed his hand over her soft breasts with an erection in her nipples and he crushed the nipples making her excited and going on with the suck..... She was kneeling on the bed and he was standing on the floor, pushing his cock in her mouth by movements of his hips and caressing her body all around, her back, her neck, her breasts, her butt, and he slowly reached her pussy, and he felt the wet liquid moistening his fingers, he gently, slide his finger inside which made her give a moan his dick still in her mouth. She gave a ‘hmmmmm,hmmmm...’ and he started pushing his fingers to and fro in her wet pussy.

They stayed in that position for quite a while, when at last he mounted on the bed enlacing her in his arms and both mouths were stuck to each other and they were sucking each other's tongues. They were at that moment both kneeling on the bed, and he laid her, parted both her legs to get the pussy at his view and ran his tongue all along it..... he opened the lips of the pussy and licked it like a dog licks, and then gradually, his tongue was penetrating, or at least was trying to penetrate in it, she was twisting over the bed holding his head in both hands and pulling the little hair which was on. She clutched both legs firmly together and his head was crushed between her thighs, his hands pressing both her thighs in his firm fingers....

After some time he moved up continuing the licks, from her pussy to her lower belly, then to her navel which made her stretch and twist more, then he gradually reached her breast inviting him to have a suck, which he did with much pleasure... Then they were both enlaced in each other's arms, kissing passionately, he was over her, both nude bodies collated, his hard dick was over her pussy and he was rubbing over it very gently enjoying the kiss and the feel of her warm body under his..... She then runs her tongue over his face holding his head, and with one hand she took his dick, parted her legs and she, herself introduced it inside her and gave a piercing moan moving her body sideways.... the daddy started moving his hips with his dick in her pussy giving little blows at first which gradually became fast and he went on, by holding her around his arms, and she was pushing her head backward enjoying each and every moment of his dick being pushed in and out her.

She crossed her arms around his shoulders and started moving her hips under him and whispered with gasps, “Yes daddy, yes go on, hmmmm, I want you ....aaahhh, its so good, you do it well, I like your cock, its wonderful...go on, go on..aaaahhhh, I am cumming daddy...oohhh...”...... he went on giving blows over blows the one faster than the other and he too groaned over her with all his body weight and moaned, “aaghgh...yeah...io am to come yesssssss.....” and he took his loadout, tapped his dick over her pussy, unloaded his cum, there and brought his dick to her mouth again which she took in her mouth with pleasure smiling at him. She sucked the remaining cum from his dick, passing her tongue over the tip of the dick which made him press up over his toes, and he shivered.....

Then they both lay flat over the bed lost in another kiss. She caressed his chest and said,” You were just wonderful daddy. You have experience, hmm?” He smiled at her and said, “A next time sweetheart, we will do it isn’t it? “She replied, “Anytime you wish daddy. You are superb!” And she asked again, ”Tell me, how did you wish to do that with me? I was very disturbed and afraid in the beginning.”

He replied with a smile, “Just wanted to taste you, darling. You are too hot, and I just wanted to taste your young body. You are very sensual and hot!”

Now we will go back to Neha’s Village where her brother-in-law and father-in-law are waiting for her after a week of absence.

To be continued......... your valuable comments expected friends.

very hot, erotic and sensual update bro
so neha's dad succeeded to get his daughter in law now
great going :thumbup:

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 20 Neha back to her husband house- the first time in the bathroom with Pravindra

Well, Neha reached her village. She was soon home, I will not write the details of how she was picked up at the station, however.

It was around 1 PM when she reached there and the father-in-law left her to return back to the field after a tight hug and a passionate kiss. At that time Pravindra was waiting for his dad to go, as he was dying to fuck her!

As soon as the dad left, he joined Neha and enlaced her in his arms kissing her brutally saying, “Missed you so much bhabhi, missed you like hell, I was dying to hold you, to see your pretty face, to feel you, to touch you, to smell you...oh bhabhi, I can’t live without you...” Neha was smiling and kissing him back gently and she slowly, easily replied only to please him, “I missed you too my darling brother-in-law!”..... Neha was not that keen at that moment to have sex as she had enjoyed a lot with her father and brother all week staying there. But Pravindra was longing like hell to fuck her. But Neha thought if she will refuse him, he will doubt and will become aggressive so she complied to his demands, but told him she was going to have a shower as she just is back from a long trip.

On her words, Pravindra got an idea. He proposed to come with her in the bathroom and they will have a bath together and will enjoy there itself. Neha was a bit reluctant but she accepted.
So they were soon in the bathroom, after closing all the doors of the house so that anybody if, came they would hear. And then he would go out to open and tell them Neha is in having a shower.

Neha was in a sari, and was sweating after the trip, under her armpit; the blouse was wet with traces of her perspiration. Pravindra was holding her in his arms and smelling her all along her body till he reached under her armpit, and he sniffed and said, “Bhabhi I love your odour, I was missing this smell.” She gave freedom to him to do as he wished. They were both standing and she was in his arms, her hand over his shoulder lazily enlacing him. He was arduously licking and kissing her even over her clothes. And his hard dick was pressing over her thighs and giving hard strokes. He little by little undid her sari, very slowly sat down to remove her underwear, slightly removed her blouse, and all that time Neha was gradually starting feeling the need and urge despite her tiredness, and deep in her heart she had special feelings for Pravindra so she started giving herself the pleasure to be enjoyed by him and she was appreciating the way he was undressing her.

When he undressed her completely, she said,” wait let me undress you now.” She took out his t-shirt, and sat down to undo his pant. She delicately untied his waistband, and unzipped his trousers, and very slowly removed his pant. She was kneeling down on the floor, and then she gracefully started moving down his slip, to let his hard dick explode out of it like a spiral clinging out.... Pravindra quickly pulled her head to his organ and there she was with a suck!

While she was sucking him, Pravindra was sort of massaging her head letting her hair run into his fingers, and running the fingers over her scalp....when she stopped and stood up to take the juices of his tongue, he whispered with a gasping voice, ‘let me sit near your pussy now bhabhi’..... and he sat down with Neha’s waist in around his arms, he, pressed his cheeks to her breasts then descended slowly to her belly, navel till he reached her downer parts of the belly, to see her pussy clean shaved, where he ran his tongue and asked, “ when did you shave bhabhi? It looks being shaved yesterday? At your father’s place, you got this opportunity to take care of this valuable sweet pussy?” She was stretching her body, pulling her head backward on his caress, touch, and licks, and whispered,” I did that so that you will get it sweet and clean here baby, I knew you will be the first to take me!” Pravindra was happy and tongued her shaven pussy from the top and went downer and downer to find the wet liquid oozing out, and he sipped and licked and penetrated his tongue, to lat Neha give a sweet moan.

After a while of sucking, licking he stood up and made her lean against the cold marble wall of the bathroom, lifted up one of her legs and stood up over his toes to penetrate his dick inside her. She was by then standing on one foot as the other one was lifted by him, and he started the required movements to meet the pleasure of his urge. She started pulling his hair clutched in her fingers and her body was rubbing to his and she was turning her eyes upside down like being intoxicated by some drugs. Pravindra, surrounded her waist, letting part of his hand pressing her butt and he was going on forcing his dick in and out her pussy. He started giving rapid blows and gradually the blows got accelerated when she moaned loudly with piercing sounds like, “aaah...aaaaaah...hmmmm. yesssssssssss, go on!! Continue, faster, faster sweetheart....aahhhh...aaaah....”

And she got her orgasm yet she had thought she won’t get pleased as she had received it a whole week several times a night by her dad! – On the other hand, Pravindra lifted his whole body standing on his tip of toes while reaching his pleasure discharging his sperms by quickly taking the dick out and rubbing it to her belly making it all sticky over her....

She then leaned her whole body over his, when Pravindra exclaimed, “But bhabhi, we did not even open the shower, I had thought to do it while getting wet!!” And she told her to get out as she was going to bath now. But he insisted that they will bath together, but she did not accept that. She pushed him out of the bathroom and told him kindly, “We will do it the next time, and then we will bath each other before making love, right sweetheart”

to be continued................

superb update... neha met her brother oin law after long and it was in the bathroom that they enjoyed
fantastic update bro

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 21 Pravindra proposes Neha to see Roopchand & party

Now there are things to say here which happened the days Neha was at her father’s place.

As Pavindra was longing to make love to her by the trio, (readers will remember that, when he was eavesdropping his father and uncle together on bed loving her he got the fantasy to be the third person to join)..... So he had prepared things for her about that. In her absence he had been to another village, very far, to seek for men who long for lust. He had been in places to inquire about that type of persons. He was sent to a tavern where he came across two men one by one and he convinced them that there is a very young hot woman who loves to be fucked by elderly guys and will accept to be fucked by three at once as she has never experienced that. He had taken the risk, but did not give his address nor asked them to come to see him; he told them he will bring the lady to them. He had drinks with them in that dirty, filthy tavern only to be amongst them.

So all three met and discussed how to proceed. The two other men were, Sheikh, 58 years old, a real vagabond who was a big flirt despite his age and have fucked many women in his life. And the other was Roopchand. Roopchand himself was having incestuous relations with his widowed sister and her daughter too!! He was 59 years old. Sheikh and Roopchand were friends and had shared many women together. Recently they had fucked Roopchand’s widow sister together!! So Pavindra got the right candidate for his adventure, and was happy and horny!

They planned to bring Neha at Sheikh’s house as he lived alone. And when asked about the day Ravindra will bring the hot lady he replied to them soon. They were not believing him thinking he was just having fun and they did not take his words into that consideration. But Pavindra promised them to make them have a great time with a 19 years, old lady! (Neha was almost reaching her 19th birthday by then)
Now Pavindra was thinking about how he will get the subject started with Neha. He was thinking what if she will refuse to participate in his adventure and fantasy?

Some days went by since she was back, and almost every night the father-in-law was sleeping with her, and Pavindra was every time going to eavesdrop from the AC place from outside. And the nights his uncle too was coming he was masturbating hard and was wishing to get in to join them.

After a few days, he tried to start to talk about the matter with her as they often were alone at home. They were at that time having some romantic moments together on his bed, not sexual, though he was getting erect by every of her touch. He was lying over the bed; she was in her arms with her head over his chest. He was caressing her head, running his hand gently over her cheeks and he asked, “Bhabhi how will I do to join you when father and uncle will be with you?” She answered, “That’s not possible baby, unless you talk to pitaji by letting him know about us.”

-He: No I will not ever be able to talk to papa of this bhabhi.

-she: so that can't ever be!

-he: But bhabhi You could talk about it to papa, can’t you?

-she: are you mad? How can I tell him that we have an affair?

-He: you could tell him that you don’t love Bhaiya as he is not doing anything with you and so you want me now.

-she: you are talking like a small kid! Shut up. This must remain secret forever!
And he kissed her to bring her mood back as she seemed to be annoyed. And he started with the real subject.

“Well bhabhi, we can have it by three, with two other outsiders who don’t know you or me!” He began. She replied after a moment of thought,” Well, in that case, yes it can be, but who will be the two strangers? After hearing this, he felt very excited, thinking she is on the way, and told her, “They can be anybody, whom I will contact to have some adventures.” She then asked, “And you will bring them here those strangers you will contact?” He jumped, “Of course not bhabhi! We will arrange things outside!” She looked reluctant, but replied, “Well we will see if that will be so.”

Then Pavindra said, after kissing her which she responded gracefully, “Bhabhi, I have already contacted two men when you had been out, I have prepared everything and we only have to go to them to enjoy!” She was stunned and with a gasp asked, “What? You have seen two men already? I can’t believe that! I thought it’s only a fantasy and you want to realise that for true?” She looked disturbed and got out of the bed, dressing her sari and making her hair.

Pavindra gave a sigh, and pleaded, “Look bhabhi you know it very well that it's my greatest fantasy and please make it become true for me.” He stood up from the bed and enlaced her from behind, rubbing his cheeks to hers. She smiled and kidded,” Nope, I won’t accept that!” Then she added, “And who are the two men?” he bites his lips and said, “They live very very far from here and do not know our identity. They are aged like father both, even older.” She laughed and said looking in his face,” You dirty brat, you like seeing me fucked by those old guys? Is that your fantasy too?” He replied, “I think it’s because I use to see you enjoying with papa and uncle, so I kept it that way bhabhi.” She answered, “In fact your dad was the first man to do that to me, no men had touched me, I was still a virgin when he had sex with me, and to tell you honestly I enjoy him a lot.....so maybe I will accept your proposal, as I wish to see if other old guys have the same drive as your dad, and my......” she was going to say ‘and my papa’ And Pavindra continued, “....and your what bhabhi?” she laughed,” ..and my fate!!”
Pavindra was thrilled and very happy on hearing her accepting the proposal.....and thought she is a damn hot woman his bhabhi......

To be continued friends, please reply, give your comments of appreciation....

great so now pravindra trying to share her and strange that she accepted so wil this really happen?
lets see the next

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 22 Neha and Pravindra reaches Roopchand's place

So Neha had almost said “my papa” and thought that one day she may forget and mention her adventures with her father to him.
He on his side was thrilled to get her by three soon and started visualising her with the other 2 old guys..... he thought those two men are lucky to be getting the chance to fuck his lovely bhabhi Neha.

So, he arranged for the rendezvous with those guys after 2 days. He got to go there to tell them he is coming with Neha and they both must be stand by at Sheikh’s house as he will come directly there. Before going there he talked to Neha that he was going to fix a meeting with 2 old men and the next day they will go there. Neha was quite reluctant but she loved him and wanted to please him as he is pleading since long time ago. She thought instead of having him in bed with his father and uncle it would be better to go elsewhere. And then deep in her, she wished to try other old men to see if they are like the present ones she knew. Since she had had sex with old persons for her first encounter she had a sort of preference for them. And Pavindra too was having such needs to see her that way because it had a psychological effect on him as he had seen Neha with his father and uncle. Deep in him, he thought and had the feeling that Neha is a woman who will always have preferences for elderly guys as he when fucking her ejaculates too quick and he thought Neha would never get pleased by him like she got satisfied with old persons.

Now Neha too had those kinds of psychological effect which made her feel that sex with old men satisfied her more than anybody else, she felt her sex drive more towards older person than Young's. That is because it was her father-in-law who had sex with her for the first, and then the uncle, then her dad, elder bro....it was only Pavindra who was the young man among them. So she also had that feeling or rather she fed that thought in her those old guys and she made better accomplice during sexual intercourse.

The D-day arrived. Pavindra stopped with a taxi, in front of their house, early at about 10.30 and got in to ask Neha out for that distant village. Neha was asking him how she should be dressed. They were both arguing between a sari and a gown and finally she wore a gown with a deep v cut and it reached just up her knees. It was while with some motifs over it, and was sleeveless.

She told Pavindra, what if his father will come anytime in the day and won’t find them at home. He told her he knows that his dada will never come before 5 PM as the works in the field were very important as it was harvest there and they had to be to the sugar mill every time.

So they left the house. Pavindra sat near the driver and the sister-in-law was at the back seat. The driver did not know the as Pavindra hired him from a long way out of the village. When Neha sat, her cleavage was all visible and the driver was now and then watching her in the mirror. Pavindra noticed that and was amused looking at that, but he pretended not seeing anything.

Neha’s upper knees and part of the beginning of her white, fleshy thighs were also seen and the driver was enjoying, pleasing his eyes. He arranged the positioned the mirror to view her legs, and Neha had at that time sat with the legs parted and the driver had a view of the in-between of both her legs, and he, arranged his dick in his pant, and Parvindra giggled on seeing that. Neha from behind, patted him asking what was the matter. He told her that he will tell her later why he was laughing.

At last, they reached the desired place and Pavindra asked the driver to stop near Sheikh’s house. He paid for him and asked him to come to pick them up by 3 PM. The driver asked “Any relative is sick brother? Bhabhi ji’s parents?” Pavindra smiled at him and said, “Yes Bhai, her father is serious.” The driver lifted his hands to the sky, meaning to say all is in God’s hands.

They waited for the taxi to go at a distant only then they started getting into Sheikh’s yard. Sheikh and Roopchand were looking at them from his house and they told each other the woman was a sex bomb!! Sheikh said “Wow, it’s a very long time I have not fucked a young woman like this one dear! Look she has a wonderful body! Superb boobs my friend, look at her ass! It’s ready to receive our dicks Roopchand! And Roopchand to reply him, “Hey we must have done some very good deeds in the last birth to get such a girl to fuck! She is an angel Sheikh! Why do you think that man is sharing her with us?” Sheikh replied “they must be from the city and those people like swinging and sharing, they like to see their woman being fucked by others, and the women too love to be fucked by other men in front of their husband. The world has changed Roopchand, it has changed my dear, well let us change also, let’s go to fuck our daughter now!”

When Pravind and Neha reached the threshold before they knocked Roopchand opened the door. Neha lifted her head up to look in their face with a disturbed smile. Pavindra shook hands with them and was introducing Neha to them meanwhile Neha was studying both old guys from tip to toe, without missing to let her eye go over the part where their dicks were hidden!

They started moving inside and both men kissed Neha on the cheeks while introduction and returned the kiss same way to them........ Roopchand, brushed his hand over her ass while she was kissing him.... and Sheikh saw that, and Neha did as if she knew nothing......
At last, they were in the bedroom without losing time. Both men were hard erect and Parvindra too.

To be continued soon..........................

very hot, so she is now in the company of roopchand and sheikh...and she pretends to be innocent....
the next updates will be eagerly awaited casi bro
:yourock: