• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 15 Still with her father

He lay over the bed by her side, holding her firmly over his chest, both were all nude and he spoke, “Beti you gave papa an immense pleasure, I am 57 years old and never a woman ever took my organ in her mouth, it was such a pleasure my sweetheart! I don’t know how to thank you, my loving baby, you pleased papa so, so much.”

Neha smiled, playing with the hairs over his chest, and asked ‘mama never did that to you papa?” He replied “No dear, she is an old accustomed woman, you know her well, even a good kiss with tongue is difficult with her... I only fantasized women sucking me, it’s a dream of mine that you realised my love.” Neha childishly kissed her father’s chest, run her tongue over it up to his neck, mounted over his body as he was laying flat on his back, and she put her mouth to his and their tongue melted in each other’s mouth for more than 5 minutes..... By then her father got erect again, and he ran his hand over her butt, parted her both legs apart, directed his dick inside her very wet pussy, and as she was over him she started moving herself by pressing over her toes on the bed, she moved up and down over whole of his body with his dick inside her, which was sliding in and out by her movements, and he was caressing her nude back, and he held her firm breasts in both his hands, put them to his mouth, licked the erect nipples, sucked them one after another...... she lifted her neck up stretching along, pulling her head backward, her hair all open thrown back by one movement of her head, her breasts hanging, now as she had lifted her head up, it balanced to the rhythms of her movements and her dad held both crushing them in his strong palms, then he also lifted his head to get hold of the breasts which he sucked again while she was going on with her movements of her hips over the hard cock of her father.... the dad also started moving his hips together with Neha’s movements..... and he sat up, she also, both her legs parted over the legs of her dad, his cock still deep in her both continued giving the blows moving harder and harder, and his hand around her waist, her arms around her father’s shoulder, her breasts collated to his hest rubbing against the hairs of his nude chest which made her feel a pleasure apart.... and the old man started moaning “ aaghgh....aaaah I am to come baby, a..a...i WILL COME.... “ She shshshed him saying “come in me papa, come in me” he asked “are you sue sweetheart?” “yes papa don’t worry come in me.... go ahead she whispered while she also started moaning and her orgasm was on the peak too...and he ejaculated deep in her, she felt the hot liquid touching her womb deep inside and both were clutched to each other panting, longing for breath..... Both took a deep breath and their mouth was stuck in one another for a long while eating each other’s tongue and drinking the mouth’s produced juice.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Casinar

Divine
Update 16 Neha with her brother Sunil

They slept together father and daughter for the first time.
The next morning, still on the bed he caressed her as she was al nude by her side, he too was nude, as they slept after making love last night..... The dad wished to fuck again but Neha told her to reserve the session for the night, she kissed him and went out of bed.

On the other side, Ravindra was missing her and wished to see her, talk to her and feel her company. The father-in-law too was missing his lovely daughter-in-law. Only a day had elapsed and that family was longing for her. Pavindra was only visualising her fucking with someone else in her village.... He was sure she will have to say things when she returns. But will she tell things on her own? She had not related him till he had not discovered about her relationship with his own dad. In his mind, her words ‘ you made me think of my papa” which she had said to his father was now and again buzzing in his ears, and he felt strongly that she will have something to do with her dad.

In Neha’s village, she was all free in the day and her father had gone out. She was alone in the house and she also thought of Ravindra as she was used to stay with him all day long at her in law’s place. She knew he must be missing her and the lovemaking sessions. But here she was satisfied by her dad and she knew Ravindra has nobody to satisfy him, and something disturbed her thoughts.... She thoughts what if Ravindra would go to another girl? She felt jealous and did not wish him to be with another woman. Then she consoled herself by telling that in that village he won't ever get any woman like her to have sex with him.

Now Neha’s brother who visited her last night passed the news of her arrival to the other elder brother who lived in the same village but about 5 km away. Her two elder brothers were aged 42 and 38 respectively. The one who came was Anil 38 years old, and the eldest one is Sunil 42 years old. Sunil had a daughter aged 12. Anil had no children.

So Sunil, the eldest came to see her as he got the news that she had come. They embraced each other on meeting. Had a chat with her and he told her, “You have become very beautiful Neha after the wedding? How do all girls become so lovely after they leave their father’s house?” Neha replied, “That’s maybe because the girls get much more love at their in-law’s place” and Sunil asked her to come to his place. She had to tell her dad that she was going to her bro’s place. And Sunil took her in his car and drove to her place and on the way met her father and announced him that she was taking Neha and will return her back In the evening.

Sunil reached his house, nobody was there as his wife is a teacher and his daughter had been to school. Once inside He hugged Neha and told her “My sweet little sister, I never thought you will turn out into such a lovely woman. You are looking very sexy you know, Neha dear?” and Neha felt his dick hard down over her thighs. She thought to herself, ‘Oh no! Bhaiya too? He never had any such thought about me!!’ She tried to get out of his arms saying ‘Bhai, what are you doing? I am your little sister is it?” And Sunil replied: “Look Neha, you are a woman now and you know what it is to have sex, as soon as I saw you at papa’s house I thought in my mind to make love to you as I know now, you are a woman who knows what it means to have a man in your bed, so that’s why I took you here, you are too sexy and you look like longing for making love, give your big bro this chance to taste you sweety. Maybe I will never get this chance ever.”

On hearing her elder brother’s words Neha felt a shiver in her and thought of herself to be an incest doll. Her whole body got a sort of ecstasy and sexual desire aroused within her only by the words of her brother.... she now started looking at her brother’s pant near his dick and found the pant inflated there, she knew he was erect. And asked him, “ You ever had such thought about me bhaiya?” He replied “Yes Neha, yes. You were too small; I was taking you in my lap and making you do things you won’t remember. Since I got married and moved here, I did not get the chance to see you growing, its when Anil told me how you are looking gorgeous that I thought yesterday if I get the chance I will take you to my bed.” And it’s the perfect opportunity Neha, let me make love to you baby, I will never get this chance anymore, for once only please your brother.” Neha asked, “Anil bhaiya told you I am looking gorgeous? He spoke like that of me to you?” “Neha, we used to talk of you in a dirty way since you were still living with us before our wedding dear. You were a doll in our house and you were the only girl we mixed up with. So we had talks about you both brothers a long time ago.” Neha was not shocked but horny on hearing that. And she smiled thinking to herself ‘both brothers, father, father-in-law, father-in-law’s brother, brother-in-law! Hmmm I am a sex machine for these men it seems,’ and she felt hot and horny thinking of so many men longing for her.

She let her brother hold her in his arms and caress her. She was in a two-piece, the blouse was small and all her waist was bare, her cleavage was all seen and she was in his arms, his one hand running on her bare waist and her tongue was explored by his in his mouth. They were soon over the bed, her blouse out, her boobs in his mouth which he was sucking like a thirsty baby sucking his mother’s breast, his hands moving her skirt upper and upper to let her sexy, desirable thighs get the air out. She had her arms around her brother’s neck and she crossed one of her legs upon his.

Her father in his mind thought Sunil must be alone at home and he took Neha to his place, he had wild thoughts as he fucked Neha last night, he thought what if Sunil also would be longing to do that to her? He decided to go there. And he asked a taxi to leave him at Sunil’s home.

Once in Sunil’s yard, the father walked slowly with the intention to see things.... The door was open, he walked in very slowly and on nearing a room he heard murmurs........ he knew what was going on and he carefully, stood by the side of the door, and found Neha all nude at the mercy of his nude brother over her, his dick doing to and fro in the pussy of his sister, Neha’s arms around his shoulder, he could clearly see the buttock of his son, his balls, and the pussy of Neha receiving her brother’s dick in and out her......

To be continued....................

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 17 Neha watched by her father when she was with Sunil

He kept watching in great excitement and was hard erect, and wished to join them.... but he thought what will Sunil think.... so he held himself and went on watching them.... Sunil and Neha were so much lost in love-lust that they were unaware of their father’s presence in the house. Soon they changed position and Neha went over her brother and the view which the father had now, was, Neha’s whole butt to his eyesight and his son’s dick in her, he wished to go and penetrate his cock in Neha’s butt.... she was giving movement by moving over her bro and enjoying his dick in her, meanwhile kissing him, Sunil’s hand was holding her waist, making it move to his pleasure.

They continued till they reached orgasm and Neha lay over his brother going on kissing him.

The father very slowly left the house and went out. He returned home and jerked off visualising Neha. He was too excited on seeing brother and sister fucking. He started thinking either they were having an affair before her marriage? Then he thought either Anil too would be fucking her? He will ask Neha he thought when she will be back.

Neha was dropped back by Sunil after some hours. As soon as she got inside her father took her in his arms like holding a baby and took her to his bed. Without wasting time he hurriedly undressed her and started licking her body all around. Neha was laughing asking, “Why this hurry papa? Take your time.” But he was like a hungry dog.... Anyhow he fucked her and made her suck his cum, draining it in her mouth......

Then they talked. He asked her about her brothers. She was reluctant to reply ten he told her that he had been at Sunil’s place and saw them fucking. Neha was stunned and told him she could not refuse him as he was too pleading..... And he asked either Anil also? She said ‘No Anil bhaiya has never done it but Sunil bhaiya told me they both used to talk of me in that way and Sunil will surely tell him that he succeeded in fucking me, then Anil too will want to do it.”

Well this way every day and night, the father enjoyed his daughter sexually. Anil did not get any chance though really Sunil told him that he got her. Anil tried his luck but the father was at home every day looking on her and keeping her all for him. Anil went to tell Sunil to look for a chance for him. Sunil also wanted to enjoy Neha more but when he came to take her the father refused to let her go. He told Sunil ‘if you want to see her, come with your wife and daughter here and spend the time with your sister.’ Sunil had no point to discuss and got to leave alone. Then both brothers decided that when she returns to her husband they will someday go there to get her.

One week elapsed. Neha’s mother, recovered and she got discharged from the hospital and was back home, yet still very weak, and Neha got to return back to her husband. Her father went to leave her at the station lest the brothers will come to take her.

Neha was back.

Now, for the moment let us forget Neha for some time and follow what goes here with her father. We will get back to Neha after following the story here. There is a twist friends, which I hope all readers will enjoy.

Neha’s dad, since he got the taste of a young female and enjoyed it so much now wished to have the same kind of pleasure. He masturbated for quite some nights by feeling her Neha in his arms, by visualising all he did with her.... but he wanted and longed for sexual intercourse that way more and more..... He got an idea in his dirty mind and thought of someone young he could try to get for a fuck. Who was she?

Anil’s wife. She was young, modern, was always dressed like the new Bollywood heroines. When she wore a sari, it was always backless, sleeveless, deep cuts letting her cleavage visible always. Or she often got dressed in tight jeans and sexy t-shirts. She wore shorts at home letting all her big, beautiful thighs for the pleasure of viewers. As Anil was 38, his wife Aarti was only 26. They had no children I hope you all remember. She was a housewife. So all day she was at home.

Now since Neha’s father had sex with his young daughter, and the way Neha pleased him sexually, he believed this generation of the young made love so well and so he thought Aarti will be likewise as she uses to be dressed those sexy ways always. He thought the blowjob Neha gave him and thought Aarti too must be doing it as she is in the new generation, for his wife never did that to him. He believed that the new generation made love better than those of his time.

He was excited only by thinking of Aarti now and he jerked off at night visualising her.

The next day he went to Anil’s house. He went at a time when he knew Anil had been to work and Aarti was alone. He knocked at the door, it was still morning, around 9.30 and Aarti came to open and was surprised to see her father-in-law. She was still in her nighty, had not yet changed! On seeing him Aarti thought her mother-in-law was serious and was waiting for him to speak, but he was stunned on seeing her beauty in that nighty, the cleavage was astounding, she had a little bit rounder body than Neha, had perfect looks and was fair like Neha, had a pleasant smile and a beautiful voice............... She asked him in when he told her that he was just passing like this.

She went to the kitchen and he followed. She offered him a seat in the kitchen itself. Well, he was used to her but in a normal daughter-in-law and father-in-law like relationship. She used to talk to him even earlier than this day....... The old man did not know how to approach her in that way... he kept watching her when she was at the same time doing the house chores and talking to him casually. He looked at her from tip to toe and arranged his organ inside his trouser as it was growing on seeing her body....... once she was taking the glass from his hand, and her breasts rubbed to his hand accidentally and he felt shivers.......

Aarti noticed him be queer..... And asked “Are you sure there is nothing wrong daddy? She had always called her ‘daddy’ as she is a girl from the city. He stammered ‘No its fine....’

To be continued...................

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 18. Neha's father with his daughter in law Aarti
Aarti noticed him be queer..... And asked “Are you sure there is nothing wrong daddy? She had always called her ‘daddy’ as she is a girl from the city. He stammered ‘No its fine....’

The old man was getting excited and was restless too...he was feeling like a young lad who was to propose a girl for sex for the first time. He did not know how to proceed. Aarti felt it that he was abnormal the way he was behaving. Then she asked, “Have you already taken a peg daddy?” He replied, “No but I think I should have taken a peg because I have things to tell you which I can’t at this moment!”

Aarti looked in his face surprised and asked, “You have things to tell me, daddy? And you can’t say you say? I find it very strange, what’s the matter? Anything serious?” She left a short smile on her sensual lips and continued looking in his face interrogatively. Her eyes were trying to search for clues in the old man’s face. But Aarti could not read anything and was standing amazed close to him. He looked on her cleavage again and quickly moved away his eyes lest she would notice that. Then he stood up and said, “Wait I will be back in a few minutes dear.” “Hmm you are really going to have a peg isn’t it daddy?” Aarti remarked, and added, “But tell me before you go!” He said slowly in her ears before leaving, “Keep guessing what I have to say meanwhile, it’s personal, I will be back to you within half an hour.” While he did that his hand was over her shoulder, his mouth very close to her ear, and he smelled her and wished to kiss her hot.

So, he left for the shop to have his drink. Aarti kept thinking what he wanted to say but was not making it out. The moment he had put his hands on her shoulder, she had felt his hot breath over her skin and thought either he longed for her, but she could not think of such things about him, she believed her mind was becoming dirty. So she did not think of such things.

So it was time for her to have her bath and she went in the bathroom for a shower and thinking the father-in-law may come back anytime, she let the front door of the house unlocked so that he could get in without having to wait outside. She had taken a skirt and a sleeveless t-shirt to wear. It was the modern type skirt the city girls wore and the t-shirt too. Normally when she takes her shower she never takes clothes with her as she comes out wrapped in the towel tied around her body covering her from her breasts to her thighs, and she used to get dressed in her room. But since she was expecting the father-in-law back that’s why she thought to be dressed inside the bathroom before coming out.
She took all her time in the shower, humming and lazily massaging her hot body all over.

The old man came, when she was in the bathroom. He had taken drinks and had now dared to talk! He heard her humming inside and loudly said standing near the bathroom, “I am back dear Aarti.” She also got to reply loudly”Yes daddy I am having a shower and will be out soon. Be seated, please. I hope you are not too drunk and will not fall down!” He grinned and said,”Nah, I am okay. Will wait for you baby.” He pronounced the word baby slowly not to let her hear.

Aarti hurried to get out and she was so much used to come out wrapped in a towel that she completely forgot she had taken her clothes with her and she opened the bathroom’s door wrapped in a towel! The father-in-law seeing her like that felt his dick exploding out! The water dripping from her wet hair over the towel, her thighs all white skin visible, her upper breasts seen, the silhouette of her whole body to his eye’s pleasure! Aarti looked at him still not thinking of her dress and smiled at him and walked towards her bedroom saying, “I will be back in a minute daddy.” When she passed close to him and walked ahead the old man’s eyes devoured her nude back and her lovely but moving over her walking rhythm.....

He arranged his dick in his pant with his hand as it was by then disturbing him. He stood up when she got in her room to follow her, but immediately then Aarti got out walking fast to the bathroom as she remembered that her clothes were there.
She had now to pass across the old man who was standing in her way in the corridor...
As soon as she came by him, and walked a step ahead saying, with a shy smile, “I forgot my dress inside.” He held her hand and pulled her to him and with a gasp, blushing she was in his arms, her whole body enlaced in his, her breasts over the towel clutched on his stomach, her heartbeat fastened and she was all red as if her whole body would spit out blood.
She did not know what to say and was trying to free her when his mouth found hers and he planted a vigorous kiss. Her hands were trying to protect the towel from falling and she was moving with force to get out of his grips but he continued exploring her mouth with his tongue, his hands roaming over her back trying to move out the towel.....

She felt upset and said seriously, “Daddy leave me! You don’t know what you are doing, you are drunk!” She was still in his arms and he spoke, “Sweetheart, this is what I had come to ask you, but was not able...and now it’s the right time isn’t it baby?” She felt hot like in hot summer on hearing his words, and amazed started looking in his eyes trying to see either he was really that drunk or not, by that time the daddy was removing the towel over her breasts where it was cross-tied, and she put her hand over his to stop him from undoing it. He then, moved his hands down behind her back to feel her butt and ran his hands under the towel from her thighs and moved it up over her nude butt!! There was no panty, and the old man groaned, “Oh! Oh!oh! Yeah! Give it to daddy, give it to daddy Sweety.”
At that moment she was still around his arms as he had put his hands from, around her to her back. He tried to introduce his fingers to her pussy but Aarti started pleading, “Please daddy leave me, it’s not right, it’s bad, leave me, let me go please...”

He was not listening but as a hungry lion, started running his tongue over her bare neck, chin, cheeks, mouth, which she closed not to kiss him, but he tried to get her mouth open with his hand pressing both her cheeks, and she opened it and he penetrated his tongue into her mouth and explored the whole of it sucking her tongue.... by that time Aarti started feeling a sort of weakness, in fact, that was the urge to get fucked, but she thought she was being weakened, by the physical struggle with him. The towel was still wrapped on her and during the passionate, sensual kiss, the daddy little by little got it loosened.

And he took her arms and directed it over his shoulders and Aarti like a wild animal being tamed obeyed by letting her arms around his shoulders. The towel dropped down, he lifted Aarti in his arms all nude and walked towards her bedroom, sucking her nipples while she enlaced him firmly stretching her whole body against his chest.

He lay her over the bed and undressed completely. And he directed his hard cock to her mouth, she looked in his eyes, took the dick in her hand and said, “The front door is not locked, daddy!” She was now at his mercy and was like his pet. She seemed not having any objections to be fucked by him..... He replied, “Do you think anyone will come?” she was caressing the dick, and asked, “What if Anil comes anyhow?” So he went to lock the front door.
When he returned, she had closed and locked the bedroom’s door. He was standing there all nude and asked, “Stop playing sweetheart. Open the door!”

Your replies needed dudes!! Exciting isn’t it? And suspense too!!...Will he succeed to fuck Aarti??
To be continued..............

Last edited:

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 15 Still with her father

He lay over the bed by her side, holding her firmly over his chest, both were all nude and he spoke, “Beti you gave papa an immense pleasure, I am 57 years old and never a woman ever took my organ in her mouth, it was such a pleasure my sweetheart! I don’t know how to thank you, my loving baby, you pleased papa so, so much.”

Neha smiled, playing with the hairs over his chest, and asked ‘mama never did that to you papa?” He replied “No dear, she is an old accustomed woman, you know her well, even a good kiss with tongue is difficult with her... I only fantasized women sucking me, it’s a dream of mine that you realised my love.” Neha childishly kissed her father’s chest, run her tongue over it up to his neck, mounted over his body as he was laying flat on his back, and she put her mouth to his and their tongue melted in each other’s mouth for more than 5 minutes..... By then her father got erect again, and he ran his hand over her butt, parted her both legs apart, directed his dick inside her very wet pussy, and as she was over him she started moving herself by pressing over her toes on the bed, she moved up and down over whole of his body with his dick inside her, which was sliding in and out by her movements, and he was caressing her nude back, and he held her firm breasts in both his hands, put them to his mouth, licked the erect nipples, sucked them one after another...... she lifted her neck up stretching along, pulling her head backward, her hair all open thrown back by one movement of her head, her breasts hanging, now as she had lifted her head up, it balanced to the rhythms of her movements and her dad held both crushing them in his strong palms, then he also lifted his head to get hold of the breasts which he sucked again while she was going on with her movements of her hips over the hard cock of her father.... the dad also started moving his hips together with Neha’s movements..... and he sat up, she also, both her legs parted over the legs of her dad, his cock still deep in her both continued giving the blows moving harder and harder, and his hand around her waist, her arms around her father’s shoulder, her breasts collated to his hest rubbing against the hairs of his nude chest which made her feel a pleasure apart.... and the old man started moaning “ aaghgh....aaaah I am to come baby, a..a...i WILL COME.... “ She shshshed him saying “come in me papa, come in me” he asked “are you sue sweetheart?” “yes papa don’t worry come in me.... go ahead she whispered while she also started moaning and her orgasm was on the peak too...and he ejaculated deep in her, she felt the hot liquid touching her womb deep inside and both were clutched to each other panting, longing for breath..... Both took a deep breath and their mouth was stuck in one another for a long while eating each other’s tongue and drinking the mouth’s produced juice.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

very carnal and sensual update bro
Superb

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 16 Neha with her brother Sunil

They slept together father and daughter for the first time.
The next morning, still on the bed he caressed her as she was al nude by her side, he too was nude, as they slept after making love last night..... The dad wished to fuck again but Neha told her to reserve the session for the night, she kissed him and went out of bed.

On the other side, Ravindra was missing her and wished to see her, talk to her and feel her company. The father-in-law too was missing his lovely daughter-in-law. Only a day had elapsed and that family was longing for her. Pavindra was only visualising her fucking with someone else in her village.... He was sure she will have to say things when she returns. But will she tell things on her own? She had not related him till he had not discovered about her relationship with his own dad. In his mind, her words ‘ you made me think of my papa” which she had said to his father was now and again buzzing in his ears, and he felt strongly that she will have something to do with her dad.

In Neha’s village, she was all free in the day and her father had gone out. She was alone in the house and she also thought of Ravindra as she was used to stay with him all day long at her in law’s place. She knew he must be missing her and the lovemaking sessions. But here she was satisfied by her dad and she knew Ravindra has nobody to satisfy him, and something disturbed her thoughts.... She thoughts what if Ravindra would go to another girl? She felt jealous and did not wish him to be with another woman. Then she consoled herself by telling that in that village he won't ever get any woman like her to have sex with him.

Now Neha’s brother who visited her last night passed the news of her arrival to the other elder brother who lived in the same village but about 5 km away. Her two elder brothers were aged 42 and 38 respectively. The one who came was Anil 38 years old, and the eldest one is Sunil 42 years old. Sunil had a daughter aged 12. Anil had no children.

So Sunil, the eldest came to see her as he got the news that she had come. They embraced each other on meeting. Had a chat with her and he told her, “You have become very beautiful Neha after the wedding? How do all girls become so lovely after they leave their father’s house?” Neha replied, “That’s maybe because the girls get much more love at their in-law’s place” and Sunil asked her to come to his place. She had to tell her dad that she was going to her bro’s place. And Sunil took her in his car and drove to her place and on the way met her father and announced him that she was taking Neha and will return her back In the evening.

Sunil reached his house, nobody was there as his wife is a teacher and his daughter had been to school. Once inside He hugged Neha and told her “My sweet little sister, I never thought you will turn out into such a lovely woman. You are looking very sexy you know, Neha dear?” and Neha felt his dick hard down over her thighs. She thought to herself, ‘Oh no! Bhaiya too? He never had any such thought about me!!’ She tried to get out of his arms saying ‘Bhai, what are you doing? I am your little sister is it?” And Sunil replied: “Look Neha, you are a woman now and you know what it is to have sex, as soon as I saw you at papa’s house I thought in my mind to make love to you as I know now, you are a woman who knows what it means to have a man in your bed, so that’s why I took you here, you are too sexy and you look like longing for making love, give your big bro this chance to taste you sweety. Maybe I will never get this chance ever.”

On hearing her elder brother’s words Neha felt a shiver in her and thought of herself to be an incest doll. Her whole body got a sort of ecstasy and sexual desire aroused within her only by the words of her brother.... she now started looking at her brother’s pant near his dick and found the pant inflated there, she knew he was erect. And asked him, “ You ever had such thought about me bhaiya?” He replied “Yes Neha, yes. You were too small; I was taking you in my lap and making you do things you won’t remember. Since I got married and moved here, I did not get the chance to see you growing, its when Anil told me how you are looking gorgeous that I thought yesterday if I get the chance I will take you to my bed.” And it’s the perfect opportunity Neha, let me make love to you baby, I will never get this chance anymore, for once only please your brother.” Neha asked, “Anil bhaiya told you I am looking gorgeous? He spoke like that of me to you?” “Neha, we used to talk of you in a dirty way since you were still living with us before our wedding dear. You were a doll in our house and you were the only girl we mixed up with. So we had talks about you both brothers a long time ago.” Neha was not shocked but horny on hearing that. And she smiled thinking to herself ‘both brothers, father, father-in-law, father-in-law’s brother, brother-in-law! Hmmm I am a sex machine for these men it seems,’ and she felt hot and horny thinking of so many men longing for her.

She let her brother hold her in his arms and caress her. She was in a two-piece, the blouse was small and all her waist was bare, her cleavage was all seen and she was in his arms, his one hand running on her bare waist and her tongue was explored by his in his mouth. They were soon over the bed, her blouse out, her boobs in his mouth which he was sucking like a thirsty baby sucking his mother’s breast, his hands moving her skirt upper and upper to let her sexy, desirable thighs get the air out. She had her arms around her brother’s neck and she crossed one of her legs upon his.

Her father in his mind thought Sunil must be alone at home and he took Neha to his place, he had wild thoughts as he fucked Neha last night, he thought what if Sunil also would be longing to do that to her? He decided to go there. And he asked a taxi to leave him at Sunil’s home.

Once in Sunil’s yard, the father walked slowly with the intention to see things.... The door was open, he walked in very slowly and on nearing a room he heard murmurs........ he knew what was going on and he carefully, stood by the side of the door, and found Neha all nude at the mercy of his nude brother over her, his dick doing to and fro in the pussy of his sister, Neha’s arms around his shoulder, he could clearly see the buttock of his son, his balls, and the pussy of Neha receiving her brother’s dick in and out her......

To be continued....................

wow so the incestuous encounters of the bahu continues now with brother
great going my dear