• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 23 Neha with Roopchand, Sheikh and Pravindra- foursome

So they were all in the bedroom. Neha and Pravindra had already arranged that he will call her Beb ahs will call him as sweetheart in the presence of the two men.

So, the tow old guys asked her to have a seat over the bed. She sat, and her gown moved upper over her knees giving the view of her white sexy thighs, the beginning of the fairer parts, which attracts.... The two oldies looked at each other and Sheikh spoke up first, “You are too beautiful a young lady sweetie, we are so lucky to have you in our company to enjoy a bit.” So, saying he sat close to her and put one of his hands over her shoulder and the other on her lap and caressed her thighs gently. She gave a smile and just looked down, and at Pravindra. He winked at her, and she smiled with Roopchand who was at that time studying her expressions.

Roopchand asked, addressing to both of the couple, “Tell me dears, how come you both love such a relation?” Neha replied, “I am doing this only to please him, he is my boyfriend and he longs to see me with others, and wanted to accomplish this desire of his.” Then Sheikh asked her, “and who decided it to be with olds? It’s your preference or his, “Neha bent her head and shyly smiling said, “It’s my choice!” as soon as she said that he lifted up her face by her chin and placed his mouth over hers and pushed his tongue in her mouth which she sucked and they explored each others mouth. Neha was by then holding his shirt’s sleeve in her hands, and Sheikh’s hands was lifting up her gown, and it was gradually moved up to her waist, showing her, full things, hips and her white panty with small motifs.

Pravindra pulled a chair and sat down to watch, dressing his dick in his pant. Slowly Sheikh pushed Neha over the bed, she lay gently, her arms were now across Sheikh’s shoulders, and her lips kissing his neck, and Sheikh’s lips brushing her neck going towards her breasts. Pravindra, signalled Roopchand to join in. So the old went to the bed and pressed Neha’s breasts which were still in her dress. The nipples were clearly seen erect, and the tip was as if wishing to get out free.... And at that time Sheikh’s mouth had reached her panty which he was pulling slowly with his teeth, and Roopchand helped him to move it out. Neha had a glance at Pravindra when the two oldies were taking out her panty, and Pravindra winked at her and took out his tongue to his lips to mock her. The two old, seeing her shaven pussy, and envious thighs, with the needed amount of flesh to please any man, they could not wait but both started licking and sucking a thigh each leaving dark red snaps over it. They afterwards turned her on her belly to undo the zip on her back dress, and slowly removed it, she lifted up her arms to let go the dress, the they undid the bra, and there she was all nude in between two old men, older than her father-in-law and her father.

The two old dudes were by then very thrilled and their mouth watered. They looked at each other and smiled, then they each took a breast in their mouth and started sucking to which Neha gave a light moan and stretched her head backward, and her eyes passed over Pravindra in that movement.
Pravindra watched, excited, and adored looking at her so kindly, quietly accepting to receive two old strangers.

A little time after sucking her breasts, Sheikh sat, to take off his clothes, but Pravindra said, “Uncle, let her take it out for you, for both of you.” And the old, turned towards Neha, who looked at Pravindra smiling and biting her lips. And started removing te shirt of Sheikh, then that of Roopchand, then she started, undoing the zip fastener of Sheikh’s trouser, and gently pulled his trouser, to see his hard dick in his underwear, which she gradually pulled little by little, to let a huge organ coming out of it! Her eyes were wide open and she said in a very stunned voice, “Oh my God! I have never seen such a huge cock!! So big?!” and she turned to look at Pravindra showing him the old man’s cock! It was long and thick! It was abnormally huge. She took it in her hands and touched the tip and asked “Why is it different to the others? Why is this tip not like others?” She asked that looking at Sheikh, then interrogatively at Pravindra. Sheikh replied, “It’s because it is circumcised my dear baby.” She was not understanding, then Sheikh asked her to undo Roopchand’s underwear then he will explain it to her. When Roopchand’s dick was out, of an average size, Sheikh told him to hold his sex in a way to show the foreskin. And Sheikh explained her, that the foreskin which is on Roopchand’s cock is removed from his cock. And she asked for the reason of that removal, to which Sheikh answered, “Well that is because of hygiene reason and as part of a religious rituals.”

She was amused and was going on admiring Sheikh’s cock. And Roopchand put his cock to her mouth which she took without hesitation, meanwhile holding Sheikh’s dick in the other hand. She knelt on the bed, to get both dicks in both hands placing the two men by both sides of her and she started sucking both men respectively. When she was having Sheikh’s dick, she was getting to open her mouth larger as the dick was thicker and she complained that her mouth pains when she sucked Sheikh. But despite that she gave a good suck to both men who were glad under her pleasure.

Pravindra continued watching with his hard dick in his hand by then, and he was going on rubbing it as though he was masturbating. Neha was now and then looking at him with a mischievous smile, during her sucking session. Sheikh was caressing Neha’s ass, which she was letting and enjoying too. Roopchand’s fingers were wetting her pussy, and another of his hand crushing her breasts, and pinching the nipples which at times made her give sharp moans.

She said her mouth ached and she stopped the suck and lay flat over the bed. And both men started licking and sucking her clit, then her pussy. She started twisting over the bed during that session. Both men’s mouth was eating and savouring her pussy, and their hands were crushing her breasts and nipples. Ravindra with his eyes wide open continued watching..... And soon it was time for penetrations..... Sheikh started first, by gently putting the tip of his enormous dick to her pussy, and she got to spread her legs all wide to receive that huge cock. Pravindra got to stand up and come closer to the bed to have a better view. Sheikh, first rubbed his dick to her pussy to wet it with her discharged liquid, then slowly put the tip in the opening, Neha was lifting her head up to watch it getting in her, and she was giving a sigh with a gasp together, and when it got in little by little by the experienced pushes of Sheikh, Neha have a very long sigh and moaned out with a ‘aaaaaahhhhhh’....... Roopchand by that time was rubbing his dick over the side of her breasts...... Sheikh started moving in and out her and she was holding the bed sheet in her hands crushing them, stretching her body all over and letting the erect nipples pointing up high at the roof. Sheikh’s movements of the hips went on more and more rapid and she twisted more and more over the bed disordering the bed’s state....and suddenly Pravind whispered something in Roopchand’s and Sheikh’s ears, then Neha panting asked, ”What is it now? It was going so nice?! Huh?"

Then Sheik turned flat over the bed and turned Neha upon her, his dick still in her and as Neha was over him now, Roopchand, licked her ass, wetted it with some of his saliva, and put his tip of the cock, to it, Neha shouted, “No! Don’t do that!” But Pravindra, told him to go ahead. So Roopchand, pushed it in little by little....Neha shouted moaning ‘aaaahhh...aaghghaagh ssssss...shshshshs...Oh my God!! Aaah!! Yessssss...yessss yes...slowly, gently please.....’ there she was with two dicks inside her! She had to part both legs apart as if tearing them, and she was moving in between the two men moaning with both pain and pleasure. From under her Sheikh was pushing in her pussy and over her Roopchand was pushing in and out her ass..... she was caught in between two oldies who were fucking like two youngsters..... But soon after some time, Sheikh wanted to penetrate her ass, and asked Roopchand to come down and change...Roopchand agreed. But neha objected, that it will pain to re-introduce at the back.... both men caressed and cajoled her, even Pavindra joined in caressing her, talking sweetly to her to please him and go on with the show.

She got to give way to their lusty thoughts and actions and Roopchand lay flat she went over him with his dick in her pussy and when Sheikh’s cock tried to get in her ass she gave a sharp cry with moan and shouted, “No! It’s too big, it will hurt me, it won’t get it. No please don’t put that in me! It’s a monster of a cock...don’t do it there Mister.” But Sheikh was too eager to penetrate her there and he very cunningly, caressing, rubbing, cajoling, put the tip by moistening it well with saliva, she gave a sharp moan, the he pushed a little more, she moaned more with louder voice, and Sheikh pushed a bit more, meanwhile Roopchand was doing to and fro in her pussy, and finally Sheikh pushed his big dick al in a sudden deep in her ass and Neha shouted loudly, ‘AAAAAAAHHHHH, AAGHGHAAAGHGHG, SSSSSSSS....OH MY GOD, YOU ARE TEARING ME APART! I AM SURE IT WILL BLEED THERE YOU OLD BASTARD!!’...... And Sheikh was getting much pleasure when she was moaning like that, and he continued giving blows over blows as he felt the ass very tight and was getting much pleasure. Neha was gasping, panting and twisting from back to front, she bit Sheikh’s cheeks and her teeth’s marks implanted there...she was like in a state of euphoria...... and she felt getting her orgasm, her pussy all wet, the dick of Roopchand was having an easy go as it was too wet, but Sheikh was having a tight go as it was tight there....
She encircled Roopchand sucking his shoulders and neck as she was in her orgasm state, and Roopchand started ejaculating by taking out his cock, but Sheikh ejaculated inside her, leaving his loads deep in her hole......

Pravindra joined then, he mounted over her back like a dog and pushed his dick in her ass itself, and she cried with moans again when he penetrated, and very quickly Pravindra discharged his liquid inside her by holding her surrounding her belly, his fingers fingering her very wet pussy.....and he bit her shoulder and traced his dark red snap over back.

Pravindra enjoyed the scenes a lot, and he became so horny after seeing her in that state that he did not take time to get pleased. He lay over her, his dick still inside her, his whole body all along hers, both lay flat and were feeling sleepy, when the two old went to have a shower.

To be continued friends....... Your valuable replies awaited.

Casinar

Divine
Update 24 Sheikh doubles when Pravindra goes out

The two old guys after the shower talked and thought to have more of her. Roopchand had the idea to make Pavindra get his daughter so that he could make them have more of Neha. So they planned to talk to him.

When they got back in the room, Neha and Parvindra were asleep. Both were naked yet asleep. Sheikh caressed Neha’s nude body on some parts like her thinghs, ass and back....she yawned and stood up moving Parvindra to wake up.

Neha went to bath. And Sheikh and Ropchand talked to Parvindra. They told him Roopchand’s sister is a widow of only 35 years old and her daughter is 18 and hot and he will surely like to enjoy with her or both of them at once! When they related him how both of them fuck Roopchand’s sister, Parvind got erect again and found it very exciting that an old brother fucks his sister and niece! He thought it’s the same like Neha’s he was like obsessed by incest’s relations, and it was a great pleasure for him to know Roopchand’s sister and niece. But in return they told him only if Neha came to fuck with them that they will give him that opportunity. He asked the two oldies about the niece, about her physical looks etc. Sheikh replied for Roopchand, “She is fantastic, even better than your Girlfriend. Even her mother is superb; you will want to fuck both dear!” Pavindra felt the urge need to see both ladies. And he asked if they could make him see them. And Roopchand asked him to come with him he will introduce him to them.

He had to go about 200 metres walking to Roopchand’s place. But Neha was having her bath, and she could not be brought there. So he went near the bathroom and told her that he is going to look for someone and will be back within minutes.

When they two were gone, Neha got out of the shower after some minutes. Sheikh was admiring her. The water flowing down her bare back, running to her waist, and she was rubbing her head, she smiled looking at him and he winked at her. She moved her eyes sideways and asked “Where are the other 2” Sheikh replied, “They have given me another opportunity with you darling!” Neha looked back in his face and seriously said, “No. I don’t want to do it again.” Sheikh stood up approaching her, she stepped back but he was too near and enlaced her by the waist to make his organ still in his pant rub to her belly and pussy. She was pushing him, but his mouth started looking for her lips, and he whispered in her ears, “Come on baby, I am hard again, we are alone, they won’t come so fast, we get the time to do it once more.” Neha childishly complained by hitting her feet on the floor, “hmmm!! I am tired, can’t take it more uncle, you are too naughty you!” And Sheikh took her in his arms like holding a baby and put her on the bed. There she was again, only wrapped in a towel, all her nudity open to Sheikh’s view. Sheikh admired her white skin, with the beautiful fleshy parts of her thighs, hips and butt. He then violently snatched out the towel to make her all naked over the bed and he mounted over her after taking off all his clothes. He started by kissing, licking her toes, calf, thighs and mounted rigorously up to her breasts by passing over her belly and navel. She started whining with mischievous moans in her voice as though she wanted it but was pretending. Sheikh held her breast firmly in his strong hands and crushed them into, then put his mouth over the nipple and sucked the juices...it still had droplets of water there as she was out of the shower....he ran his hot tongue all over and she quivered under his touch and gradually gave up to him. She was at his mercy soon.

Sheikh arduously kissed and sucked both breasts and nipples to his pleasure at the same time his hard rod thrusting over her pussy and Neha started twisting under his body, then she surrounded his shoulder with her soft arms and placed her mouth over his and their tongue started melting in each others mouth once again. He slowly introduced his cock in her pussy which made her lift up her hips to gain his contact to her body and when he started giving the blows one after another she held him firmly with her arms around his back passing under his arms. Sheikh felt the pleasure of her submission and groaned fucking her rapidly moving his hips faster. They were meanwhile kissing each other and his hands ran to the erogenous parts of her body to make her stretch more and more giving him much pleasure. And soon he felt his loads coming and he took his cock out to press it quickly to her mouth and asked her to wipe it with her tongue which she did in ecstasy by holding the huge organ in both her hands.
They were both pleased and she kidded, “You are very naughty, I just cleaned myself and see you spoiled me all over once more!” And he grinned kissing her on the mouth, saying “You are so hot sweetheart that I could not stand it anymore!”

Roopcahand and Pavindra came in after half an hour. And the taxi soon horned outside for them to leave. Pavindra did not tell her anything about Roopchand’s next program, and Neha did not tell him that Sheikh fucked her again when he was out.

When they were returning home, in the car Pavindra was thinking how he will tell her about the next meeting with them.....

To be continued...........

Casinar

Divine
Update 25 Sunil & Anil comes to see Neha

Well they were back home before her father-in-law was back from the field. Pavindra had well planned all so that they don’t get caught. Neha went to have her bath and Pavindra sat down thinking about the future meeting with the oldies. He was striken by the beauty of Roopchand’s daughter, even the mother was superb. He wanted to have them both now, but the condition was that Neha must be given to them. And he was wondering what will Neha say or do on learning that he wants her to go there again.
Well the night elapsed well. He slept like a log, not interested to know either his father will fuck her or not. He was too tired.

The next day he tried to approach her with the talk. He started by asking if she enjoyed it the day before. She smiled a bit with timidity and only nodded. Pavindra said, “Timidity and you does not work fine Bhabhi.” She smiled and kidded, “Why? You want me to behave like those hot, sexy, bitch type ladies?” He answered, “No, but the way you are hesitating to answer about yesterday’s adventure, it’s like the woman who wants it but conceals the desire.” She laughed saying, “Of course I liked it much baby, but why must I tell and announce about it? Well, in fact yes I loved it and enjoyed it very much, happy now?” And Pavindra felt excited and neared her asking, “Bhabhi, this is what excites me with you. I want to know how you feel about it, relate me, it thrills me deep inside and I feel my spine arouse with desire. Where you are concerned and sex, it’s a pair for me bhabhi. I want you and only you where sex is concerned and you know it that you are my first woman, so please me by relating me your inner feelings, please.”

Neha knew his feelings and she understood what he was trying to point out. So she gave a sigh and asked him, “Now you tell me, how did you feel when you saw another man doing that with me? How did you take it when two strangers were undressing me, when you saw me holding their dicks and licking and sucking them? I want to know your feelings too. Tell me.” Pavindra was a bit surprised by her interrogations. But even though he talked, “Bhabhi, you knew it since the beginning that I was interested to see you with two at once, like dad and uncle did at night, so I also had told you that I had many time fantasised that I will be the third person to be together. So for me that was a moment of dream come true. It was very exciting, electrifying, exhilarating. I was like being drowsy living that moment bhabhi.”

And Neha replied him, “So my dear young brother-in-law, it was the same feeling for me as well. I was too delighted; stimulated to see those two men and you looking at me at the same time... more exciting were each time when I was looking in your eyes to see your pleasure and your appalled look gazing at me. That man’s dick was amazing! So huge?! All that added to the body pleasure. So in the whole I loved it a lot and my orgasm had no bound. I loved it dear.”

Happy on learning all that from Neha he started the main point. He asked, “So tell me bhabhi, how will you like it for a next same adventure?” She looked at him with one eye, half smiling and said,” I was sure this question was to come from you!” Pavindra, held her by her waist, pulled her to feel her warmth, his hip collated to her womb, said gently, “Bhabhi darling, it was the happiest moment of my life those hours spent in company of those two men. You were so hot and loving, you seemed to enjoy every moment of that love making, and you looked like a professional lover of sex. And I want to live those moments again and again with you and the others. Neha said, “Well not for so early. I will let you know when I feel like doing it again baby.”

Pavindra was glad and wished that day comes sooner.

Two days passed and they had light loving sessions among themselves. Nothing worth relating. One day they slept together in the day till the head of family made noise outside in the yard, when she ran to her room before he could see her.

And then came this day! A car stopped in front of their house around 10 of the morning and Parvind went to look outside to see Neha’s brothers, Sunil and Anil getting inside the yard!

Parvind greeted them and asked them in when he went inside to call Neha. When Neha came to meet her brothers, she was very surprised and happy too. Her face turned red and tears dropped along her cheeks. First she hugged Sunil the elder, and he held her tightly in his arms and slightly caressed her bare back as her blouse of the sari had a deep cut there. His other hand ran over her waist to land on her ass. Parvindra was watching all that a bit surprised. He asked himself, ‘what? Her brothers too do it with her? Or is it my dirty mind which makes me think like that? It must be brotherly love...no no no I am thinking ill in vain!”
The brothers and sisters then kissed on the cheeks making noise and when Anil kissed her, Pavindra noticed his tongue touched her lips. Again he told himself it must be his dirty thoughts which made him see such things.

After half an hour of talks, the brothers told Pavindra that they have come to take Neha to the town as they had to buy her some stuff they wanted to gift her.
Readers will remember here that the last time that Neha had been to her father’s place the elder bro had got her but Anil was unsuccessful and Sunil had told him he will bring Anil here and they will enjoy her together. So this was the plan.

Pavindra felt very disturbed when he found Neha got dressed in a very beautiful silk sari, flimsy, blouse very deep cut, letting all her cleavage visible, going with her brothers. He wished to go together with them, he even proposed too, but Sunil told him that his father may come to look for him and may get angry, so he must stay to tell him about there presence....

His eyes was on Neha’s ass when she walked out of the house with a splendid smile, her hips moving to the rhythm of her steps and her scent perfuming the atmosphere around.....she got in the car and it started, the brothers sat in the front and Neha at the back, she waved smiling at Parvindra.....

To be continued......

Casinar

Divine
Update 26 Neha with both brothers in a hotel room

Sunil, the elder among the two brothers, had already booked a room in the closest town before coming to fetch Neha. Anil too was aware but not Neha. She thought they were taking her somewhere else.

On reaching the hotel, he parked the car and all three got out then Neha asked about the whereabouts of that place. Sunil explained her. She gave a sigh and said,” Hmm!! You bro!?” They walked toward the reception and Sunil asked the room’s key he had reserved. The receptionist, a beautiful girl, handed the room’s keys to Sunil and stared at Neha as she knew, she was going to be fucked by two men!! But she did not know they were two brothers with a sister!! An attendant neared the receptionist and she whispered in his ear, “Look at that! Two in one!!” The attendant looked with lusty eyes at Neha as she was walking in the corridor to the room. When they were gone the attendant said to the receptionist, “She is so young! The two men are elders, who is she by the way a new client?” He thought her to be one among the prostitutes who are is usually hired by the hotel for their customers. But the receptionist told him that the customers brought her themselves.

The attendant got the idea to get that lovely young lady for the customers of the hotel. He talked about it to the manager. The manager wanted to see Neha now as he also believed her to be a prostitute. So both the attendant and the manager went to knock at their room.

Anil opened the door and the manager got in and asked to talk to the woman with them. Sunil objected by saying he would not allow him to talk to her. The manager was angry and told him, that he was aware that he has hired a whore from outside so why he could not hire her for his hotel! Neha was astounded by hearing that, and Sunil and Anil looked at each other mouth open, dumb!
Then Sunil pulled the manager apart by his hand and tried to explain him that she is a married lady and they just got her to enjoy a bit as her husband is abroad!! The attendant put his ears to listen what he was talking.

So, convinced, the manager left. But the attendant who dealt with commissions with such women, thought to try his best to contact the woman (Neha) even she is married and he decided to tell her that she can earn good sum of bucks and entertain rich clients of the hotel. Even she is married and had a husband, the attendant used to manage meetings of rich business men who loved to fuck married ladies who left their husbands and came to the hotel for a fucking session against payment. They were named ‘The social whores’

Well, in the room, Sunil explained Neha that since Anil had not been able to enjoy her the last time she had come, they both arranged for this day to have great moments with her. Neha smiled and said, “So you told all to Anil bhaiya, about what you did when I had been to your place!” Anil replied, “But had I not come to take you but dad had refused you to come with us? Look little sis, since you were very young, we were unmarried and we were enjoying with you in a way or another, but you were too small so you won’t remember. We three were often together, in the forest, in the river, nude, in the fields, on the roofs, everywhere we were staying together, and we had great opportunities to do many things with you that’s why we are together and we never hide anything with each other we two brothers.”

Neha told herself, ‘you elder brothers think that I don’t remember, but the fact is that I remember all that we three had been doing, I remember how you were pulling out my panty to rub your cocks over it...how you had first ejaculated and I had asked what it was, etc...’ But she smiled inside herself thinking of the days she was too young.

Neha was sitting in between the two brothers over the bed and Sunil started moving the sari around her shoulder. She gave way for it to be removed, he untwisted it several times, helped by Anil, and her cleavage were all visible and she was laughing looking at both one by one by seeing their expression of hunger in their eyes. She got to stand up for Sunil to undo the sari around her body till it was all out. Anil enlaced her in that standing position and started kissing her face, cheeks, neck, rubbing his dick still in his pant over her dress near her hips. Sunil, opened her blouse and she was in bra and little by little they removed all and got themselves undressed and all three were nude over the bed again. Neha was smiling looking at them and she burst into a laugh by seeing how they were devouring her naked body. She was going on laughing and the two brothers also started laughing. Then Neha spoke, “Is this what for you took me here my dear brothers? To laugh and play?” then Anil, knelt over the bed, held his erect dick in his hand and brought it to his sister’s mouth. And he added,” I have heard that you are specialised in sucking a cock, so show me your talent little sis.” Neha was still laughing a little bit, took the cock in her hand delicately and asked, “Why? Bhabhi does not do this oral exercise for you Bro? She is young and modern I suppose she does it isn’t it?” Anil answered, “A wife’s suck and a sister’s suck can’t be same sweetheart, here it’s incest sucking, and there it is legal sucking, in incest there is much more pleasure since its taboo, you see!” By then, Neha had already started running her tongue all along the length of her brother’s dick to the pleasant view of the eldest brother. Sunil also neared his hard cock holding it in his fingers to her mouth and she left Anil’s dick to take that of Sunil, she sucked him then changed and took the other one then again changed.....she sucked each by turn and both men were losing in a bliss.....

And soon they were lying over the bed, Neha’s legs spread apart Anil’s mouth was in between her thighs, his tongue exploring her pussy taking out the juices, while Sunil was drinking the nectar produced from her tongue which was sucked by Neha. Gradually, her breasts were explored, licked and sucked by the brothers, both her breasts were in each mouth of her brothers and she was quivering in a sort of elation and was as if in a trance. One hand of each brother was on her pussy, their fingers doing to and fro meanwhile they were going on sucking her breasts, her body vibrated in their arms and she shuddered.
Now Anil was under Neha, his dick in her pussy doing to and fro, Neha was in the position as if sitting on a motorcycle, with both legs on one side, and she was moving her hips too....Sunil had the view of her ass, the hole was as though opening and shutting, he could not hold anymore and gently pushed his cock in anal action. There she was again with two dicks in her body. She gave a moan and moved more and more felt a spasm enveloping her, she trembled moaned, whined, wailed but continued receiving both brothers cocks in her till she started feeling the delight of pleasure and frenzy state of getting into orgasm and she cried with moans and pleasure, “Aaaahhhhh....iisssshshshshshsh....woooooooo....yessssssssssssss, give me more bhai, more, yesssssssssss its soooooooooo goooooooooood, I loveeeeeeee it...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! yes yes yes....” and she lay her body as if with no life over Anil who ejaculated taking out his dick under her, and Sunil groaned, growled with a grunt, leaving all his sperm inside her ass moving his hip and his vocal sound was, “ gghghghmmmmmm, agghghghgaaaaaghghghg hhaaaaaaa” his mouth went over the back of her neck and he kissed and bite her there leaving a dark red oval shaped snap. Neha was so fair that a simple kiss left marks over her complexion.

To be continued........................

JAY WALKER

Banned
Casinar Stop writing Hinglish stories!
Why? Because they are garbage.Feeling angry! :DD:Your English stories are thousands time better than Hinglish stories."The incestuous encounters of a bahu adultery incest" is a master piece.I think it is one of the best adultery English stories.I read all the 26 update all are fantastic. Suspension,romance,details description etc I loved every bit of it.I also read 46 update of your "Sarjoo ki incest story" but i didn't like many points there. When I started to read "The incestuous encounters of a bahu adultery incest" I thought it was English version of "Sarjoo ki incest story" but I was wrong, because this story is better than that.I am also enjoying your another English story "The innocent wife starts by adultery turns to incest later " it is also good one. Hats of to you Bhai. Forgive I had said wrong.Waiting for the next update of this story.

............DHONNOBAD............

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Casinar Stop writing Hinglish stories!
Why? Because they are garbage.Feeling angry! :DD:Your English stories are thousands time better than Hinglish stories."The incestuous encounters of a bahu adultery incest" is a master piece.I think it is one of the best adultery English stories.I read all the 26 update all are fantastic. Suspension,romance,details description etc I loved every bit of it.I also read 46 update of your "Sarjoo ki incest story" but i didn't like many points there. When I started to read "The incestuous encounters of a bahu adultery incest" I thought it was English version of "Sarjoo ki incest story" but I was wrong, because this story is better than that.I am also enjoying your another English story "The innocent wife starts by adultery turns to incest later " it is also good one. Hats of to you Bhai. Forgive I had said wrong.Waiting for the next update of this story.

............DHONNOBAD............
i cannot stop writing hinglish stories as i have more readers of Hinglish than that of English.
i cannot listen to 1 person and stop writing.
i started writing in 2010 in english language at XP which was rhen Exbii. the first Erotic story i wrote was this "the incestuous encounter of a bahu" which was a tremendous success with over 15 million views and 7k replies.
but all my hindi readers requested erotic stories in hindi.
when i started writing sarjoo it beat the record of this story... more viewers, more readers, more replies.... sarjoo got total of 19 million views and thousands of fan followings and friends.....
I was then requested to write hindi romantic stories, i wrote yeh bhi muhabat hi hai which was a huge success, then i was asked to write a thriller, i wrote faraar it was another big success, later i wrote aur ek prem kahani which was another success, then my last romantic/thriller i had written at exbii was love with a rapist which was a tremendous success, i reposted it here and it was loved and read here as well.
I was writing the incestuous encounter of a bahu and the hindi readers asked me to write the same in hindi also, which i did and hinglish thread "Neha bahu uff usski adaaein was started and was loved same like sarjoo.....
later i started "the innocent wife in English and also wrote in Hindi by translating it it was more successful than the english one....
Now you tell me hinglish is GARBAGE?? lol You just said the innocent wife you read in english here is great so how can the same story in hindi be garbage? explain!!
now check it here itself, check the readers and views of the english stories here and check the views and readers at hindi section here.....
see chawla family has broken the records of views at XFORUM, within 3 months over 100 updates written and posted.
on sarjoo within one month over 100 updates poosted..and you call that garbage? hey my friend all those thousands of readers WERE NOT GARBAGE TO LOVE AND FOLLOW ME!! You are insulting my readers and followers by saying the hinglish stories garbage.
thanks.
thank you for reading and appreciating the effort, I would have loved if you appreciated the hinglish effort and more times allotted to them than just saying STOP WRITING and call them GARBAGE

Last edited: