• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Veejayy83

Nice. Pls add some. Other feeding lady. For aunty Help. She alone Feeding many.

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
That night we all were going to return to our village. Samir uncle was upset. So Sujata aunt decided to feed him all day. After lunch she took him to her bedroom and comforted him on bed. Then she started feeding him like a baby. In the evening she again made him lie on her lap. Then in front of my farher and I she covered his head and suckled him for a very long time. After inviting him to our village we all leaved for our train in the night.
Unfortunately our coach was already occupied by some ladies. So Sujata aunt sleeped beside me and my father sleeped on another berth. Some lady switched off the light. Sujata aunt asked me if I wanted milk. I said yes so she unhooked her upper blouse buttons and started feeding me. I enjoyed suckling like a baby for a very long time.

My grandma returned to the city and grandpa arrived in village with my Puja aunt. Puja aunt was my youger uncle Sanjit's wife . Sanjit uncle was abroad so Puja aunt lived with my grandpa and grandma in the city. Puja aunt was 27 years old. They both arrived in the afternoon so they were tired. Sujata aunt told my grandpa to sleep after lunch so slept in the other room. Puja aunt helped Sujata aunt in the house work. Then Sujata aunt went with Puja aunt to sleep in her room . Sujata aunt also took me with her. They both chatted for some time then Puja aunt also slept because she too was exhausted. Sujata aunt turned toward me and asked me ,"Don't you want milk? " I was scared that Puja aunt will wake up but Sujata aunt was in the middle so she couldn't have seen me feeding . Sujata aunt slid aside her pallu and unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then she fed me for a long time. After two hours Puja aunt sat up. Sujata aunt also also sat up and in front of her she rehooked her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. Puja aunt teased her ,"What were you doing Seema ?" Seema aunt ,"Raju likes milk very much. I was feeding him . " Puja aunt asked ,"But he is so old. " Seema aunt told her, "So what Puja. He is still our nephew. And grandma also said its ok to feed him. It will keep him healthy. " Puja aunt ,"Ok then. "
In the evening both aunts were watching tv in the hall. My grandpa was seated beside Puja aunt on the floor. Sujata aunt laid me on her lap. Puja aunt asked grandpa ,"Come here father-in-law ." She laid him on her lap and said ,"Dont be shy FIL. I took care of you in the city. " My grandpa relaxed. Puja aunt was wearing a black saree and a white blouse. Her one breast was outside her pallu. Grandpa was occasionally watching it because it was big and firm like Sujata aunt's. Sanjay uncle returned to home after some time. After refrashing he too started to watch tv. Sanjay uncle asked grandpa if he had eaten anything. Grandpa said ,"Yes. But Raju hadn't eaten . Is he not hungry ?" Sujata aunt said while laughing ,"I give him something more healthy. " Grandpa ," Then why didn't you also give me that?" Sujata aunt laughed again ," Its not for old men FIL." Then in front of him she covered my head with her pallu and started breastfeeding me . Grandpa was shocked ,"You still breastfeed him? He is so old . " Sujata aunt told him,"Mother-in-law said its ok because its good for his health. " Sanjay uncle also said ,"Its ok father. Raju is healthy now beacause of her milk. " Grandpa was quite for some time. He watched how Sujata aunt suckled me like a baby. Puja aunt said to him ,"What's the harm in feeding him FIL? " Grandpa watched her breast and said ,"It must fill good to be suckling like a baby again. " Both aunts started laughing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruhani Mishra

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
At night we ate dinner and after that both aunts prepared sleeping arrangement for all in the main hall. Puja aunt asked grandpa to sleep beside her. She asked me to sleep between her and Seema aunt. My dad and Sanjay uncle slept on separate beds . Seema aunt switched off the lights and lied beside me. Grandpa was not having sleep so Puja aunt faced him and comforted him. After some time grandpa was asleep. Then Puja aunt turned toward me. Seema aunt said ," Come Raju. " I turned toward her. She slid aside her pallu and unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then while Puja aunt was watching she started to breastfeed me. Puja aunt teased me ,"So this is how Raju suckles your milk Seema. " She watched me suckle like a baby. After 15 minutes Sujata aunt's one breast was empty . She took it from my mouth and was going to give me the other breast for sucking when Puja aunt interrupted her, "Wait Seema, I also want to feed Raju. " Seema aunt laughed and said, "Ok. Raju turn toward her." I turned toward Puja aunt. I was very nervous . Till now I was comfortable with Seema aunt only. Puja aunt too slid her pallu. Her breasts also were big and firm luke Seema aunt . She too unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then she took out her one breast and started suckling me . Her milk tasted different from Seema aunt's milk. She said ,"It feels good to feed someone like a baby. " I suckled for 10 minutes then Puja aunt gave me her other breast for sucking. After feeding me she hooked her blouse and adjusted her pallu. She looked very satisfied . Seema aunt turned me toward her amd again fed me for a long time.

In the morning grandpa had gone for walking when we all had breakfast in the kitchen . After that Sanjay uncle leaved for his work. Seema aunt had told Puja aunt in the morning that she also suckled my father. So Puja aunt teased him when Seema aunt took him to the room beside the kitchen ,"Are you still hungry BIL ?" My father shied and said nothing. Seema aunt too laughed and closed the door but did not lock it. She then sat down on the floor and laid him on her lap. My farher asked her ,"What if father comes from walking ?" Seema aunt ,"Don't worry BIL. " She then started breastfeeding him . Soon he was suckling without any concern of anybody watching him. After 10 minutes grandpa returned after having walked for one hour. He cleaned himself and asked where Suraj was. Puja aunt was having tea and said ,"Seema took him to the room . " Grandpa was going to enter the room but Puja aunt laughed and said, "Don't go there FIL. You will disturb Seema. " Grandpa asked her ,"Why? " Puja aunt said ,"She is breastfeeding him. " Grandpa looked shocked ,"What. She is feeding her older brother-in-law ? Isn't he shameless ?" Puja aunt told him ,"But mother-in-law asked her to feed him when he was ill. Now he is healthy. " Grandpa said laughing ,"He is very lucky." After half hour Sujata aunt opened the door and came outside of the room while still adjusting her pallu. Grandpa watched her breasts while she was doing that. My father also came out but he was very shy. Grandpa said to him ," You shiuld be very ashamed of yourself . Getting breastfed by your younger sister-in-law ! I never imagined you could would do that. " Seema aunt said him ,"Dont worry FIL. I like suckling him. And he is healthy now. " After some time grandpa said to her ,"Its ok if your mother-in-law asked you to feed Suraj. " Then he went in the main hall to watch the tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruhani Mishra