• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 8 :

In the morning I woke up early. Sujata aunt and my father were still sleeping on the bed. Sujata aunt had put her hand on his shoulder and his head was near her breasts. Her blouse was open and her one breast was out of the blouse. My father must have fallen asleep while suckling. I came outside the room and wen to kitchen for breakfast. Samir uncle was also eating . He asked me where my father and aunt were. I told him they were asleep. So after breakfast he went to woke them up. He entered the room and upon seeing Sujata aunt and my father's position he got shocked.At that time Sujata aunt sat up and in front of him rehooked her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. She smiled at Samir uncle who said," You we're feeding your brother-in-law ? " Sujata aunt said,"Yes uncle, he was ill so mother-in-law asked me to feed him. Now he is ok but he won't stop feeding. He likes to suck like a baby." Samir uncle said laughing ,"He is so lucky to have a bhabhi like you." After some time he asked her ,"Will you feed me also ?" Sujata aunt laughed ," Now you too want to suckle like a baby ?" Samir uncle said ,"Yes, I wanted to suckle from my childhood. But I didn't have an aunt like you. " Sujata aunt said," Ok uncle, if you like I will feed you tonight. " He was very happy.

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
In the evening we all were watching tv in Samir uncle's main hall . Sujata aunt and my father were sitting on the floor and I and Samir uncle were on sofa. Sujata aunt wasn't facing tv . From time to time Samir uncle was watching her breasts. After some time she said to my father," Come here BIL . I will feed you. " My father was shy so she said," Don't worry. Samir uncle knows that I feed you. " Samir uncle said ,"You are very lucky. " Sujata aunt laid my father's head on her lap. He was very shy but after she covered his head with her pallu and started breastfeeding him he started to suckle like a baby. Sujata aunt smiled and said," BIL is very good at suckling. " Samir uncle was now continuously watching her feed my father like a baby.

At night we all ate dinner. My father slept early in his room. I slept in the hall watching tv. Seema aunt went with Samir uncle in his room . She left the door open while he laid himself on the bed. Seema aunt turned off the light and slept beside him. He was very nervous. She slid near him and started comforting him and said," Don't be shy uncle. Now I will feed you. " She slid aside her pallu slightly and unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Samir uncle's head was near her breasts. She took out her one breast. Then she started feeding him like a baby. After some time he also was suckling like my father. Sujata aunt herself was also feeling very good for she was feeding a very old man. She fed him for a very long time.
In the morning we were having breakfast in the kitchen. Then Sujata aunt laid my father on her lap and suckled him for half hour. Then after that she also fed Samir uncle like a baby.

Last edited: