• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Hi,
I am going to start this story which is based on my hindi story. This story is for milk lovers. Hope you enjoy reading. Any comments and sugestions are highly welcomed.

Last edited:
Reactions: oxala52 and Agni

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 1

My name is Raju. After my mother died in accident my father decided that I should live at my Sanjay uncle's house which was in village. I was 18 year old. Now let me tell about my uncle and aunt. Sanjay uncle's age was 37 and he was married two years ago. My aunt's name was Sujata. She was now 34 years old. She was good natured and very friendly with me. She always wore saree in which she looked hot. In fact in our village all women wore sarees. And now Sujata aunt had a baby so she was very happy.

After one year I had now well adjusted to village lifestyle. I had very few friends but they were good. Sanjay uncle's job was at another village. So for all day my aunt and I were pretty alone in our house . She used to breastfeed her baby in front of me even if I was nearby . She always wore a saree so I never got to see her boob in open.
hh170551e36e0789a66ca.jpg

But I was very curious. Whenever she sat on the floor and fed her baby I imagined myself in that baby's place. Sujata aunt looked amused at my shyness near her when she fed her baby.

One morning we were in kitchen sitting on the floor having tea . Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse. Her boobs were very attractive . I was looking at them whenever I thought she was not noticing. After some time I asked her, "Aren't you going to feed? " She said, "Now I am going to stop feeding her gradually. " I was watching her boobs which were full of milk. I dont know what happened but I accidently asked her, "Can you feed me also? " She was incredulous and laughed. Then said ," You are so older now and you want to suckle like a baby? " I ashamedly said, " I am very sorry. " She laughed again, "No need to apologize Raju. You realy want to suckle? I thought you were joking " I said, "I was curious." She said, "Its ok Raju." In the evening my uncle came home from his work. We were siiting in the kitchen drinking tea when Sujata aunt told him my story. My face was getting redder by the every word she said. Sanjay uncle also started laughing and said, "He is just curious, you know. Boys of his age are always attracted towards breasts. " After some time he thoughtfullly said to aunt, "But it might be good to breastfeed him. These days packaged milk is more harmful. " Sujata aunt, "Really? " Uncle said, "Yes, of course the breastmilk is more healthier than cow milk. " Sujata aunt also got more interested, "Ok, if its really helthier then I will feed Raju. Anyways, our daughter is going to wean sometime now. "

Last edited:

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 2

My uncle left for his job early in the morning. When I went in the kitchen for the tea my aunt was already sitting there on the floor drinking tea. Today she was wearing a yellow saree and matching blouse. When she saw me she smiled at me and set aside the mug of tea on floor. Then she said, "Come here, I am going to feed you now. Baby is sleeping. " I was overjoyed and went near her. She laid me on her lap. My face was now very near her boobs. I felt red faced just by being near her boobs. Sujata aunt, "Dont be shy now Raju. I am going to suckle you like a baby." By sliding her hand behind her pallu she unbuttoned some lower blouse hooks.
hh7.jpg

Then covering my head with pallu she started breastfeeding me. " For the first time in my life I was experiencing this kind of joy. Her boob felt soft in my mouth. I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole aerola by my mouth. Milk flowed in my mouth and it was a test I had never experienced before. Sujata aunt said joyfully, "You are so good at suckling . Better than a baby." She was holding her boob in my mouth by one hand and by other hand was supporting my head. She was encouraging me by saying soothing words. She fed me for half hour. When I was finished suckling she wiped my mouth clean by her pallu then closed her blouse hooks and rearranged her pallu. Then she asked me, "How was the milk? " I said, "Very tasty. " She laughed and said, "Now go for playing. "

In the evening my uncle came from work and we drank tea in the kitchen. Then aunt said to me, "Come Raju. " I went to her and laid myself on her lap. Uncle smiled and went to watch tv in the main hall. Aunt said, "Why did you drank the tea? I was anyway going to suckle you. " I ashamedly said, "Sorry aunt. " She laughed and then started breastfeeding me. Taste of the tea was nothing good compared to her milk and I decided from now on to give up drinking tea. She suckled me for half hour.

Next evening I went with Sujata aunt at our neighbouring house. Puja aunt was a good friend of my aunt. She lived with her brother-in-law' son who was of my age and my friend also. We all now sat on the floor in the hall to watch tv. My aunt was talking with Puja aunt. After some time Sujata aunt said, "Come here Raju." I went to her, my face getting redder.
hh288.jpg

She laid me on her lap and opened some lower hooks of her blouse from behind her pallu. She said to Puja aunt, "From yesterday I started breastfeeding Raju. " Puja aunt asked laughing, "At this age? He is 18 now !" Sujata aunt told , "So what? Breast milk is helthy for him. " Puja aunt said smiling , "You are taking good care of him. " My friend Ramesh taunted me, "Raju, now you are going to be a baby!" Puja aunt scolded him, "Dont taunt him. Leave him alone." Sujata aunt covered my head with pallu and started suckling me like a baby.

Last edited:

ghost19

padh kar bahut anand aa raha hai please write more and please koi sex scene jaldi mat daalna isi tarah slowly slowly soft erotic tarah se story aage badhne dijiye and aur likhiye bahut maza aa raha hai