• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Nice story bro..jese 2sal ke bete ko bhi maa room me le jake bf karwa ti he.. Wese aapki story me bhi thoda(koi dekna le eesa) dar hona chahi ye.. village me function ya festival me busy hone k bavjud kese thoda time nikal ke sujata bf krati he ee si kuch story ho to aur mza aajai..bf me family ke alawa koi neighbour ya kisi aur ko allow mat kar na bhi.. Aap ke updat ka intzar rhega..
Main aapke jaisa kaha hai vaisa scene rakhunga

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 6 :

Now Sujata aunt had developed a daily routine to breastfeed my father. Grandma had told her to feed him frequently so his health could be improved rapidly. So whenever she was not busy doing chores in house she would take my father to her bedroom and feed him for some time. One day Sujata aunt was going to go to another village for her relative's marriage with me. My father demanded to go with her also. Grandma asked Sujata aunt to take him with her. Sujata aunt smiled and said to my father ," I know why you want to come with me BIL. " My father was watching her breasts while she was sitting on the floor watching TV in the hall. He went near her and laid his head on her lap. Sujata aunt was wearing white blouse and a pink saree. My father slid aside her pallu and started sucking her breast from over the blouse . After some time he asked her desperately ,"Please feed me Sujata. I am so hungry. " Sujata aunt smiled and said ," You are not so shy now. " She watched him desperately sucking over her blouse for some time. Then she covered his head with pallu and started suckling him like a baby. Grandma said to Sujata aunt ," He looks good now. You can stop feeding him after one week. " Sujata aunt asked her ," Do you think he will stop suckling even if he is fully recovered ? I don't think so. " Grandma laughed ," So you are going to feed him regularly ? " Sujata aunt said ," Why not ? He is old now. Let him suckle till he wants. " Grandma said ," Ok. You can feed him regularly. I am going back to city and your father-in-law is going to come here for living. " Sujata aunt asked ," But is he not going to be shocked that I suckle my brother-in-law ?" Grandma told her," Do not worry. I will convince him. He will understand. " Sujata aunt looked satisfied and now concentrated her attention on feeding my father. She was feeding him for one hour.

Last edited:

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Later in the night I went with Sujata aunt and my father to the train station to board the night train to her relative's village. Father paid for tickets and we all took our seats in the train. In our coach there was no one except us three. Train departed at 9 in the night. We already had eaten at house. My father was already feeling sleepy . Sujata aunt luaghed at him and said ," Come here BIL. You could sleep beside me . " She locked the coach door and after my father slept on a lower berth she too slid beside him. She told me to turn off the lights and sleep also. I did as she said . She was wearing black saree and blouse. My father now was having difficulty sleeping in the continuously moving train. So Sujata aunt comforted him for some time. But he didn't sleep. Sujata aunt said laughing ," I know how to make you sleep BIL. " She slid aside her pallu and unhooked her uper blouse buttons. My father asked ," But what if someone comes at night ? " Sujata aunt told him ,"Nobody is coming to watch . I already showed our tickets to tc. Now suckle without worry BIL. No need to hurry. " Then she removed her one breast from blouse and started feeding him . After some time my father had forgotten everything and now suckled like a baby. At morning Sujata aunt sat up and readjusted her blouse and pallu . I was already awake. She smiled at me said ," Your father was suckling for a very long time. "

:budhau: Need comments please

Last edited:

Veejayy83

Very nice. Hope there is hot secession in village. Great Bro. Pls make some out door feeding at village.

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 7 :

We arrived at Sujata aunt's relative' s house at morning. The house was big but because of wedding it was already full of people. Sujata aunt's cousin Radha was getting married. Her father Samir uncle whose age was 58 now welcomed and gave one room for us to live in. He also knew my father. After having lunch in the hall with all the guests Sujata aunt and I returned to our room for some sleep while my father remained in the main hall for talking with Samir uncle. Sujata aunt slept with me on the bed . She had changed her saree for more simple one for use at home. She had closed the door but did not lock it. I faced her and asked ," Chachi, will you feed me ?. " She laughed and said ,"Why not Raju ? Come..." She slid near me and removing her pallu slightly she unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then she suckled me for a very long time. After two hours Radha entered our room to wake up my aunt. Sujata aunt sat up and in front of her buttoned her blouse and readjusted her pallu. Radha asked teasing ,"What were you doing Sujata ?. " Sujata aunt told her ,"Raju likes to be breastfed . " Radha said ,"Wow ! But he is so older. I too would like to feed someone like him ." Sujata aunt said ," You don't have milk in your breasts. So you will have to dry feed your husband."

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover

After dinner all guests were partying with Radha for a very long time in the night. So it was midnight when Sujata aunt took me and my father to our room for sleeping. My father was already half asleep when we all lay on the bed. The bed was big . After turning off the light Sujata aunt slept between my father and me. She was facing me. I was going to ask her to feed me. But my father put his hand on her shoulder and turned her towards him. She luaghed and said," Not asleep yet BIL ? I know what do you want. " My father was now agitated and I could see his restlessness from behind aunt. Then Sujata aunt did something and he relaxed. In the morning Radha again entered our room to wake up my aunt. Sujata aunt was facing my father . She sat up half asleep and readjusted her blouse and pallu. Radha teased her ," Now what ? Your BIL also suckles like a baby ? " Sujata aunt told her ," Yes. He likes my milk ." Radha said ," You are really having fun in your house. "

That day everyone was busy . After marriage ceremony was over that night all guests departed to their respective places. But Sujata aunt insisted we live for two more days because Samir uncle was alone now. Samir uncle also felt happy for our living . That night he offered my father another room for sleeping. My father was reluctant but Sujata aunt said ,"No uncle. BIL is ill now. I sleep beside him to comfort him if he wakes up. " Samir uncle looked amused but said nothing. Turning off the light Sujata aunt slept beside my father on the bed and I slept on the floor on the chatai. After some time my father turned toward Sujata aunt and sliding aside her pallu started sucking her breasts over her blouse . She luaghed and said ," Are you hungry already BIL ? I thought you will be asleep after eating so much in the wedding." My father said agitatingly ,"Feed me now. I am very hungry . " He tried to unhook her blouse buttons but he couldn't open them. " Sujata aunt teased him ," You can't open blouse buttons ? And you want to feed like a baby ? " My father's agitation increased . Aunt watched his helplessness for some time . Then she unhooked some blouse buttons and started breastfeeding him like a baby. Now my father was quietly sucking her milk. She was feeding him for a very long time.

:roflol: Leave some comments please

Last edited: