• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
My ex girlfriend in Bangalore have 02 babies recently after her hubby stopped drinking her milk (he drank her milk for year 3 times a day) she used to squeeze her milk out.i suggested her not to waste milk instead give her milk to her brother in law (sister husband) who was staying in her house. Daily she used to mix tea with her breast milk and give to her sister husband.even she gave milk mixed in tea to her another sister and her husband for a week.her two sons got up early drinks glass of milk mixed with cow milk.i was requesting to feed her breast milk to her father in law but she refuses.she only want to feed her milk to her sisters husband
Very much interested story which I like it dear friend Shahid,pl keep on giving such updates in future for my happiness and knowledge too.om.with Om n prem,in the lord.om

Wtf99

My ex girlfriend in Bangalore have 02 babies recently after her hubby stopped drinking her milk (he drank her milk for year 3 times a day) she used to squeeze her milk out.i suggested her not to waste milk instead give her milk to her brother in law (sister husband) who was staying in her house. Daily she used to mix tea with her breast milk and give to her sister husband.even she gave milk mixed in tea to her another sister and her husband for a week.her two sons got up early drinks glass of milk mixed with cow milk.i was requesting to feed her breast milk to her father in law but she refuses.she only want to feed her milk to her sisters husband
Dude you absolutely have to convince her to breastfeed her old father in law. That would be so hot!!

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 18

After some days my father came back to our village home. It was evening . All were in hall watching TV . Sujata aunt had taken my Grandpa on her lap. She wore a pink saree and white blouse today. I was sitting on the sofa with my father. After some time without asking my Grandpa Sujata aunt covered his head with her pallu. Then she started to breastfeed him . My father smiled at this. He was watching her jealously . After dinner both my aunts slept beside my Grandpa . My father slept on the sofa. Sanjay uncle dimmed the lights and slept on the cot as usual. Sujata aunt and Puja aunt talked with each other for a while . Then Grandpa became agitated and Sujata aunt took him near her and then started suckling him like a baby. He relaxed now. Both aunts now were watching quietly how their father-in-law was behaving like a baby.
In the morning after everyone's breakfast was finished Sujata aunt immediately made my Grandpa lie on her lap. She was wearing yellow saree and blouse today. My father was oggling at her breasts. Sujata aunt asked her husband and my father to go watch TV so she could suckle her father-in-law in privacy. My father went reluctantly with Sanjay uncle. Puja aunt also went with them. Sujata aunt smiled down at my Grandpa and by sliding her hand under her pallu she unhooked some of her lower blouse buttons. Then she covered his head with her pallu and started suckling him . This was her most favourite time. She closed her eyes in pleasure. She enjoyed every minute of time she was feeding him.

In the evening we all were sitting in the main hall watching TV . Sanjay uncle had also came from his work. Sujata aunt was sitting in the floor with Puja aunt . My Grandpa was now sitting on the sofa with Sanjay uncle. But my dad sat on the floor beside Sujata aunt. He was continuously staring at Sujata aunt's boobs. After some time Sujata aunt scratched one of her boob . My dad's mouth started watering and he skid near her and laid his head on her lap. Sujata aunt smiled at his sudden behaviour but said nothing and let him enjoy the view from her lap. Now her boobs were very close to his face. After some time he couldn't resist anymore and took her one boob in his mouth. Sujata aunt jerked back by his touch and scolded him,
"What are you doing BIL?"
My dad told her agitatedly,
"Please breastfeed me like a baby like you used to before."
"But now you are healthy. You don't need milk."
"But I want to suckle again. "
He started crying . Sanjay uncle said to his wife,
"Look. Now you made him cry like a baby. Would it have bothered you to suckle him as before?"
Sujata aunt answered him,
"Ok. Ok. I will feed him now."
She unhooked some of her blouse buttons then by covering my dad's head with her pallu she started to breastfeed him.
My dad immediately stopped crying and now was suckling quietly. But he was making loud noises while sucking milk. Sujata aunt and Puja aunt started laughing at his behaviour. Sujata aunt was having hard time watching TV. Her nipple was soar because my dad was sucking it so hardly. But after her one boob was empty and she gave him the other boob to suck he slowed down. So Sujata aunt also relaxed a bit. After 10 minutes my dad finished her milk. She buttoned her hooks and wiped my dad's face with her pallu and then adjusted her pallu.
My dad now looked sleepy. Sujata aunt asked him teasingly,
"Looks like you were very hungry BIL."
My dad said,
"Yes Sujata. Will you suckle me regularly now?"
Sanjay uncle said to her wife,
"If he insists you should feed him atleast one-time everyday."
Sujata aunt laughed,
"Okay BIL."

At night Sujata aunt slept beside her father-in-law. She had asked Puja aunt to sleep beside my dad . My dad and Grandpa had both slept between my aunts. After Sanjay uncle dimmed the lights and slept on his cot Sujata aunt took her father-in-law closer to her and put her left hand under his head for support. My dad was watching this. Sujata aunt unbuttoned some of her lower blouse buttons then by covering her father-in-law's head with her pallu she started to suckle him. By seeing this my dad's mouth started watering. Puja aunt laughed at his expression. She put her hand on his shoulder and turned him toward him.
"Sujata asked me to feed you. "
My dad obviously was pleased . He slid closer to her.
Puja aunt too unhooked her blouse buttons and covered his head with her pallu. Then she lifted her blouse from one side and started to breastfeed my dad.