• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Hi Seema,
Excellent, after long time, this is an erotic update💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Pls. Do the update frequently, Small suggestion pls. add new male characters for suckling.
I totally agree with Mr.Umababu.kindly add more male persons that r v needy for consuming the healing breastmilk,thanks,with the best luck,in the lord.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 2 :

It was sunday. In the evening Sunjay uncle, Sujata aunt and I were sitting in the main hall watching a movie on tv. We always sat on the floor. I was sitting very close to Sujata aunt, ocassionally eyeing her boobs.
hh293_7572_2030.jpg

They were very inviting. I wanted to suck them like a baby. But I was having second thoughts about asking her in front of uncle. In the end my lust for her milk won over and I asked her in hushed voice, "Sujata aunt, will you feed me? " She smiled and said, "Of course Raju. I will feed you whenever you feel like it. Dont be shy with me. Now come here. " I went near her and laid myself on her lap. Then she started breastfeeding me while covering my head with her pallu. While suckling me she was also talking casually with Sanjay uncle. Uncle said , "Mother called me in morning. She said she is coming next sunday with Sameer bhayya (my father). He is ill and she wants him to spend some months here away from city life. He is feeling depressed. Mother thinks he will feel much better here in the village. Father is going to stay in the city." I concentrated on sucking my aunt's milk. She was supporting my head with one arm and was holding her boob in my mouth with other hand. I felt so intimate with her. She was feeding me for quite some time.

In the morning when Sanjay uncle went to work I was sitting with Sujata aunt in the kitchen. She was having breakfast. I ate some too. Then I asked her to feed me. She said, "Let me finish this breakfast first. " After eating she washed our dishes in the kitchen sink, wiped her hands and again sat near me. I laid my head on her lap. She wore a yellow saree and blouse today.
PhotoPictureResizer_190702_164135719_crop_219x571_5612.jpg

Our back door behind kitchen was open. We always left both front and back doors open in village. I thought what would happen if someone in the village came through either door. But I didn't care about that. Aunt had opened her lower blouse hooks. She said smiling, "Take your time suckling, Ok?" I was watching her boobs hungrily. Then she started feeding me. It was a new experience everytime I suckled from Sujata aunt. I loved the way how soft her boob felt in my mouth when I gently sucked her milk like a baby. I was suckling very slowly. She fed me for half hour.

In the afternoon after lunch we slept in the main hall. Now too I asked her to suckle me. She happily turned towards him. I slid near her putting my head opposite her boobs. She put her left arm beneath my head for support and opened her upper blouse hooks. Then by taking out her one boob she started to feed me like a baby.

:smile: Please tell me what do you think of my story.
Really it is very great n grand too.In fact Raju is v lucky to have you as his breastfeeding mom for his improved-health n all that,u see.u too,out of thy sacred n dynamic maternal love n affection r feeding this lucky Raju beta,how amazing it is to us,all readers n members,you see.kindly ,my dear Seema chachi n Sujata aunt ,keep on posting such narration in future too n if possible please shower thy divine grace on me in feeding thy Amrit for health too for I am right now 76 n a brahmchari too.If I am wrong pl excuse me for the same,thanks,all the best,in the lord.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 3 :

Although I had no problem suckling in front of anybody, I prefered to do it alone. Sujata aunt also liked breastfeeding me when we were alone. When Sanjay uncle left for work we both were watching tv in the main hall. Both doors of the house were closed. We were watching a movie for some time now. Sujata aunt said, "What a rubbish movie. But actor is quite good looking. " I said, "Yeah, the drama is predictable and the actor is dumb too." Aunt said luaghing, "So do you want to suckle now baby? " I told her, "Of course I want to." I was sitting very close to her. She took my hand and laid me on her lap. She was wearing black saree and blouse today. I voiced my concern , "My father and grandma is coming tomorrow. How will you feed me then? " She said, "Do not worry baby. " Then she started suckling me. I put my worries aside and started enjoying her breast. " She said with pleasure, "Ohh Raju! I feel so empowered feeding you like a baby. " Her attention wasn't on tv. She had closed her eyes and was taking joy in suckling me while I steadily sucked liked a baby. She was feeding me for half hour. After that she readjusted her blouse and pallu. I lay there sleeping while she watched the tv.

At night Sujata aunt had invited her lady friends in village for a snack party. Some ladies were of my aunt's age while some were their mother-in-laws. Everybody sat on the floor talking, laughing. Sanjay uncle had already gone for sleeping in his room. Our neighbouring Suman aunt and her nephew Ramesh had come also. Sujata and Suman aunt provided all with some snacks and all ladies now were eating, playing cards or talking.
I was sited near Sujata aunt and she made me lie down on her lap. One young lady laughed, "I know you breastfeed Raju now. " Some ladies were shocked but one older lady said, "Its unusual to feed a boy his age. But its harmless. " Suman aunt smiled and said, "Yes. Its good for his health. Ramesh also asked me to suckle him. " Some ladies giggled. Suman told them, " I started using a pump yesterday to induce breastmilk. It will take two weeks to start flowing milk from breasts. " One lady asked Sujata aunt," Aren't you going to feed him now? Or he is very shy?" Sujata aunt asked me," Do you want milk, baby?" I said ok. Sujata aunt slid her hand behind pallu and opened some lower hooks of her blouse. " I felt very nervous because everyone was watching me. Then Sujata aunt covered my head with her pallu and started feeding me. Some ladies were laughing but after some time I ignored them completly and concentrated completly on suckling. One lady asked my aunt,"Do you feel pain while he suckles? " Aunt told her, "No. He feeds like a baby. I feel so good while feeding him. " She had her one arm beneath my head for support and with the other hand she held her boob in my mouth behind her pallu. I suckled for half hour. Afterward I sat aside. Sujata aunt asked Ramesh, "Do you also want to suckle, Ramesh. " He was now red faced with shame. Some ladies encouraged him. So he went near Sujata aunt. She said, "Dont be shy, Ramesh. You also are my nephew. Come. " She made him lie down on her lap. He was watching her boobs with fascination . Then Sujata aunt covered his head and started feeding him also. Whole time she was feeding him ladies were giggling. I hadn't left much milk so Ramesh was suckling for only 5 minutes. After that he sat aside his face still red.

:bsanta: Leave long comments if you all want next update.
Sure,my comment will be more relevant n logical too.Breastfeeding in front of friends n companians is very great n unusual too.why, because, breastfeeding,esp.adult breastfeeding requires some kind of privacy.u see.Neglecting this privacy and at the same time, breastfeeding Raju amidst all friends shows that Sujata aunt has got immense love,sacrifice n service-mindedness as far as,adult breastfeeding is concerned,that is all for now,my dear friends n readers of these beautiful stories.om

Shahid25

My ex girlfriend in Bangalore have 02 babies recently after her hubby stopped drinking her milk (he drank her milk for year 3 times a day) she used to squeeze her milk out.i suggested her not to waste milk instead give her milk to her brother in law (sister husband) who was staying in her house. Daily she used to mix tea with her breast milk and give to her sister husband.even she gave milk mixed in tea to her another sister and her husband for a week.her two sons got up early drinks glass of milk mixed with cow milk.i was requesting to feed her breast milk to her father in law but she refuses.she only want to feed her milk to her sisters husband

• Love
Reactions: radha20 and Wtf99