• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
The passive breastfeeding is getting boring now. Make the grandfather grope her breasts while breastfeeding or while everyone is sleeping at night, he starts groping her breasts hard making her leak milk over her blouse which only Raju notices as he wakes up that moment. Also add more scenes outdoors. Like seema chachi, Raju and grandpa is going somewhere together in a rickshaw van and grandpa is holding onto seems chachi tightly by grabbing her breasts in the rickshaw. Something like these would spice up the story. No need to add sex right now, but do add some kinky breast fondling,groping and breastfeeding scenarios.
Yes indeed,it is absolutely true,u know,thanks for thy v valuable comments,I too with u for ever,u see.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Very good,very interesting,very maternal n very much service-mindedness too,u know,my dear good friends.I see both aunts exhibit ing their pure n divine maternal affection like anything,for which I am indebted for their adult breastfeeding services,u see.The next update will be like this,nay---better than this,I am sure.My hats off to both aunts n both FILaws too,with Om n prem,in the lord.om
I like n love this update d posting very much,lot of maternal love n affection is shown in black n white,very many thanks n good wishes to the great n grand minded Seema chaachi n Sujata aunt too,best of luck,all the best,with Om n prem,in the Lord.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 17

My father had not returned yet from the city. It was evening and Puja aunt was watching TV with my grandpa in the main hall. She was sitting on the floor and she had made grandpa lie on her lap. Sujata aunt took me to Sanjana aunt's house. Sanjana aunt was watching TV. Sujata aunt sat down on the floor . She was wearing a pink saree and white blouse today. Sanjana aunt's father-in-law was sleeping on chatai in the side. Sujata aunt asked why he was sleeping . Sanjana aunt told her that he was ill and feeling very weak today. He hasn't eaten much at lunch . Sujata aunt looked concerned . She was sitting close to him. She called him and he answered very weakly. Sujata aunt said to him, "Come here . I will lull you . " She took him and made him lie on her lap. And then she started lulling him like a baby. Grandpa was awake and because her breasts were now very close to his face he occasionally stared at them . But Sujata aunt continued to comfort him like she hadn't noticed this. She was talking with Sanjana aunt.
Sanjana aunt asked Sujata aunt,
"How is your father-in-law doing. Is he ok?"
Sujata aunt laughed at this,
"Why shouldn't he be ok? Puja and I suckle him 3 times a day . He is very healthy now. "
Sanjana aunt asked her curiously,
"Is breast milk healthy for old men like him?
"Of course it is! Our family doctor also encouraged it."
"So it's ok then."
Old man's lips started watering by hearing their conversation. He was also tossing slightly in my aunt's lap. So she turned her attention to him and started putting his tummy.
Sujata aunt said to Sanjana aunt,
"Your FIL must be hungry . That is why he is so restless. "
"But he doesn't eat anything in afternoon. "
"You must give him something to drink."
Sujata aunt asked Sanjana aunt's FIL,
"Do you like juice uncle?"
Old man answered weakly,
"No Sujata. "
"Then what do you want uncle?"
Old man asked shyly,
"Can you suckle me like you suckle your FIL?"
Sujata aunt smiled at him,
"Why not uncle. I like breastfeeding old men."
Old man looked happy now. Sanjana aunt asked Sujata aunt,
"Should I close the door for privacy?"
"Never mind. Who cares if I suckle an old man. "
Sanjana aunt smiled at Sujata aunt,
"You are good with old men."
Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse buttons and then by covering old man's head with her pallu she started to suckle him. Sujata aunt again smiled at Sanjana aunt. They both talked about taking care of old men. Sujata aunt was feeding that old man for 30 minutes. After old man's suckling was finished Sujata aunt closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. Sanjana's FIL was very happy . Sanjana aunt asked him,
"How do you feel father-in-law?"
"Very good now."
"Will you suckle from me also then?"
Her FIL said shyly ,
"Ok bahu."
Sanjana looked happy now.

That night after dinner Sujata aunt and Puja aunt asked my grandpa to sleep between them. After turning off the light Sanjay uncle slept on the cot in the corner. I slept on the sofa. Both aunts had changed into gowns after dinner. They both were laughing and having fun with my grandpa. At night they both used to talk for very long time. When Grandpa used to start drooping one of them would start feeding him. Tonight also when mu Grandpa was slightly closing his eyes Sujata aunt turned him towards him.
"Don't sleep so soon my baby. Who will suckle all my milk then. "
Grandpa likes happy .
Sujata aunt took him closer to her and slid her one hand below his head for support. Then by using her second hand she opened her gown buttons, took one her breast out and thrust it in his mouth. Grandpa started to suckle immediately. She held her breast in his mouth by her one hand. Sujata aunt closed her eyes in pleasure. After some time she again started talking with Puja aunt. But in between she used to turn her attention on her FIL who was feeding like a baby. I too was falling asleep . So I closed my eyes and drifted in deep sleep myself.

After I woke up in the morning both aunts and Sanjay uncle were already awake. Only Grandpa was sleeping like a baby. Sanjay uncle asked Sujata aunt,
"Father doesn't sleep for that long."
Sujata aunt laughed at him,
"Don't worry. Last night we were feeding him for a long time. He must be exhausted by drinking so much milk."
Sanjay uncle smiled,
"You two are taking good care of him."
"That's our duty. Isn't it?"

Grandpa woke up after Sanjay uncle had gone to his work. He ate some breakfast and then he went to watch TV in the main hall. But after Sujata aunt also entered the main hall he went near where she was sitting and lied down on her lap. Sujata aunt asked him smiling,
"Do you want milk, my baby?"
My grandpa said yes.
Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse today. Her black blouse was quite tight compared to her other blouses. Because of that she had to struggle to open her blouse hooks . That took time . My Grandpa was becoming agitated by her delay. Sujata aunt was finally able to open her lower blouse buttons. Now her white bra under the blouse was visible. She quickly covered her FIL's head with her pallu because she didn't want him to be upset with her. Then she started to suckle him like a baby. Puja aunt watched this with a smile on her face. She knew that Sujata aunt enjoyed treating their FIL like a baby. Puja aunt remained silent watching TV and let Sujata aunt concentrate on their FIL. Their FIL was getting older . Now he will be eating very less food and rely on their breast milk more and more. So both my aunts were quite happy because they will have to suckle my Grandpa more as compared from now. And my father hasn't come back yet but even if he came back they both will still be giving their more attention to their FIL.
Very very good n attractive narration indeed,I like n love to read this 27 th update v often,u see.It is raising in my mind lots of emotions and sentiments too,but then,I would like to read n enjoy the next update too within three days ,my dear n respected seemaji,good wishes n thanks,in the lord.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Very good,very interesting,very maternal n very much service-mindedness too,u know,my dear good friends.I see both aunts exhibit ing their pure n divine maternal affection like anything,for which I am indebted for their adult breastfeeding services,u see.The next update will be like this,nay---better than this,I am sure.My hats off to both aunts n both FILaws too,with Om n prem,in the lord.om
Dear friend,I am very eager n excited to read,watch,peruse,think n assimilate the great grant contents of thy famous 18 th update,u see.I am veryuch obsessed with thy lovely writings in which there is always the narration of thy maternal love n affection.kindly do not mix sex in this sacred mother's love n service.Prsnsams,with Om n prem,good wishes,in the lord.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 17

My father had not returned yet from the city. It was evening and Puja aunt was watching TV with my grandpa in the main hall. She was sitting on the floor and she had made grandpa lie on her lap. Sujata aunt took me to Sanjana aunt's house. Sanjana aunt was watching TV. Sujata aunt sat down on the floor . She was wearing a pink saree and white blouse today. Sanjana aunt's father-in-law was sleeping on chatai in the side. Sujata aunt asked why he was sleeping . Sanjana aunt told her that he was ill and feeling very weak today. He hasn't eaten much at lunch . Sujata aunt looked concerned . She was sitting close to him. She called him and he answered very weakly. Sujata aunt said to him, "Come here . I will lull you . " She took him and made him lie on her lap. And then she started lulling him like a baby. Grandpa was awake and because her breasts were now very close to his face he occasionally stared at them . But Sujata aunt continued to comfort him like she hadn't noticed this. She was talking with Sanjana aunt.
Sanjana aunt asked Sujata aunt,
"How is your father-in-law doing. Is he ok?"
"Why shouldn't he be ok? Puja and I suckle him 3 times a day . He is very healthy now. "
Sanjana aunt asked her curiously,
"Is breast milk healthy for old men like him?
"Of course it is! Our family doctor also encouraged it."
"So it's ok then."
Old man's lips started watering by hearing their conversation. He was also tossing slightly in my aunt's lap. So she turned her attention to him and started putting his tummy.
Sujata aunt said to Sanjana aunt,
"Your FIL must be hungry . That is why he is so restless. "
"But he doesn't eat anything in afternoon. "
"You must give him something to drink."
Sujata aunt asked Sanjana aunt's FIL,
"Do you like juice uncle?"
Old man answered weakly,
"No Sujata. "
"Then what do you want uncle?"
Old man asked shyly,
"Can you suckle me like you suckle your FIL?"
Sujata aunt smiled at him,
"Why not uncle. I like breastfeeding old men."
Old man looked happy now. Sanjana aunt asked Sujata aunt,
"Should I close the door for privacy?"
"Never mind. Who cares if I suckle an old man. "
Sanjana aunt smiled at Sujata aunt,
"You are good with old men."
Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse buttons and then by covering old man's head with her pallu she started to suckle him. Sujata aunt again smiled at Sanjana aunt. They both talked about taking care of old men. Sujata aunt was feeding that old man for 30 minutes. After old man's suckling was finished Sujata aunt closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. Sanjana's FIL was very happy . Sanjana aunt asked him,
"How do you feel father-in-law?"
"Very good now."
"Will you suckle from me also then?"
Her FIL said shyly ,
"Ok bahu."
Sanjana looked happy now.

That night after dinner Sujata aunt and Puja aunt asked my grandpa to sleep between them. After turning off the light Sanjay uncle slept on the cot in the corner. I slept on the sofa. Both aunts had changed into gowns after dinner. They both were laughing and having fun with my grandpa. At night they both used to talk for very long time. When Grandpa used to start drooping one of them would start feeding him. Tonight also when mu Grandpa was slightly closing his eyes Sujata aunt turned him towards him.
"Don't sleep so soon my baby. Who will suckle all my milk then. "
Grandpa likes happy .
Sujata aunt took him closer to her and slid her one hand below his head for support. Then by using her second hand she opened her gown buttons, took one her breast out and thrust it in his mouth. Grandpa started to suckle immediately. She held her breast in his mouth by her one hand. Sujata aunt closed her eyes in pleasure. After some time she again started talking with Puja aunt. But in between she used to turn her attention on her FIL who was feeding like a baby. I too was falling asleep . So I closed my eyes and drifted in deep sleep myself.

After I woke up in the morning both aunts and Sanjay uncle were already awake. Only Grandpa was sleeping like a baby. Sanjay uncle asked Sujata aunt,
"Father doesn't sleep for that long."
Sujata aunt laughed at him,
"Don't worry. Last night we were feeding him for a long time. He must be exhausted by drinking so much milk."
Sanjay uncle smiled,
"You two are taking good care of him."
"That's our duty. Isn't it?"

Grandpa woke up after Sanjay uncle had gone to his work. He ate some breakfast and then he went to watch TV in the main hall. But after Sujata aunt also entered the main hall he went near where she was sitting and lied down on her lap. Sujata aunt asked him smiling,
"Do you want milk, my baby?"
My grandpa said yes.
Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse today. Her black blouse was quite tight compared to her other blouses. Because of that she had to struggle to open her blouse hooks . That took time . My Grandpa was becoming agitated by her delay. Sujata aunt was finally able to open her lower blouse buttons. Now her white bra under the blouse was visible. She quickly covered her FIL's head with her pallu because she didn't want him to be upset with her. Then she started to suckle him like a baby. Puja aunt watched this with a smile on her face. She knew that Sujata aunt enjoyed treating their FIL like a baby. Puja aunt remained silent watching TV and let Sujata aunt concentrate on their FIL. Their FIL was getting older . Now he will be eating very less food and rely on their breast milk more and more. So both my aunts were quite happy because they will have to suckle my Grandpa more as compared from now. And my father hasn't come back yet but even if he came back they both will still be giving their more attention to their FIL.
This update is very attractive, educative and amazing too.I would like to have such updates in future tooany many thanks n good wishes to seemaa chaachi n others too,awaiting the grand n great 18 th update of pure n sacred adult breastfeeding narration,dear friend.om

Umababu

Hi Seema,
I think you have lost your interest to continue this fantastic story. we are very much fed-up without updates๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Last edited:

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 15

In the morning we all were having breakfast in the kitchen. Sujata aunt was wearing a black saree and white blouse . Puja aunt was wearing a pink saree and yellow blouse. My dad was watching Sujata aunt's boobs continuously. After breakfast he immediately went near her and lied down on her lap. Sujata aunt laughed at him. Sanjay uncle also teased him,
"Looks like Samir dada is still hungry."
My dad asked Sujata aunt,
"Suckle me now please." He was getting agitated.
Sanjay uncle told his wife,
"Feed him immediately otherwise he will start crying."
Sujata aunt agreed. She slid her hand under her pallu to open some of her blouse buttons. Then in front of us she covered my father's head with her pallu.
"Shoo... take this now my baby." and then she started breastfeeding him. Watching my dad suckling like a baby i felt very jealous . Sanjay uncle was laughing silently by watching my father. Sujata aunt was expertly feeding him like a baby. She was smiling too. After all her much older brother-in-law was suckling from her. She was obviously enjoying it. She now was fully concentrated on my father. Sanjay uncle excused himself from kitchen because he had to go to work. Puja aunt and Grandpa also went to watch TV in the main hall. I was still sitting there watching Sujata aunt feed my father. After some time she said to me,
"Raju, you too go watch TV. Do not distrub your father while he suckles. "
"Ok. I am going."
I too went to watch TV.
In the main hall Puja aunt was sitting on the floor watching TV. She had also made my Grandpa lie on her lap. I sat on the sofa and started watching the show too. After some time Grandpa said something to Puja aunt. She smiled down at him. Then she covered his head with her pallu and started to suckle him like a baby. I noticed that our front door was open and anyone could have seen her from outside our house. But now our whole village knew about my Grandpa so now both aunts used to openly feed my Grandpa whether our front door was closed or not. Puja aunt was engrossed in watching TV while feeding my Grandpa. It was now second nature to my both aunts to suckle him. Like he was a baby to them.

In afternoon after we all had lunch we were lying in the main hall . Our front door was open . Puja aunt sleeping beside my Grandpa and my dad slept beside Sujata aunt. I was lying on sofa. After some time as usual Puja aunt covered her father-in-law's head with her pallu and started breastfeeding him. Watching this my dad also demanded Sujata aunt to be suckled. She laughed and asked him,
"Front door is open. What if somebody comes and sees you breastfeeding like a baby?"
My dad told her,
"I don't care. You both suckle your father-in-law. Nobody says anything. "
Sujata aunt laughed again,
"Ok then my baby."
She turned toward him and slid her left hand under his head for support. Now she was facing away from our front door so nobody could have seen her feeding my father. She opened some of her blouse buttons and covered my father's head with her pallu. Then by lifting her blouse from one side she started suckling my dad. He started feeding immediately and was making sounds while sucking her milk. Sujata aunt was used to this behaviour of his and said nothing to him. She just concentrated on feeding him. She also regularly patted his back like a baby. She was so engrossed that she didn't notice when a woman in our village arrived at our house door unexpectedly. She knew both my aunts and also was of same age as their's. She stood outside our front door and called my aunts to get their attention. Puja aunt was facing towards the front door. She merely continued feeding my Grandpa because his head was covered by her pallu. She smiled at the woman and asked her to come inside the house. The woman came inside smiling and noticed for the first time what Puja aunt was doing. She laughed,
"Is this a good time? Should I come in the evening Puja!"
Puja aunt told her,
"No no. It's ok. I was just feeding father-in-law as usual. " Sit down. Now the woman couldn't see what Sujata aunt was doing because she was facing away from her. But Sujata aunt had panicked after listening the woman's voice. She tried to free her breast from my father's mouth but my father wasn't cooperating with her. He just continued sucking like a hungry baby. The woman called Sujata aunt. She knew that she was awake. Finally Sujata aunt managed to free her breast from my dad and adjusted her blouse and uncovered his head from her pallu. She sat up facing the woman. The woman whose name was Sanjna noticed that Sujata aunt was adjusting her pallu and also noticed that my dad was sleeping beside her. She looked shocked by seeing this but quickly hid her expression and smiled at Sujata aunt. Sujata aunt still hadn't closed her blouse buttons but it was not visible. So she slid her hand under her pallu and closed her blouse buttons . The woman noticed this too but she couldn't have guessed what she was doing . She only suspected that Sujata aunt was closing her blouse buttons. Sujata aunt sat beside Sanjna aunt started talking with her. Here my dad was tossing on the floor because he had only suckled for 5 minutes and then unexpectedly interrupted. Sanjna aunt noticed this and teased Sujata aunt,
"Your brother-in-law is having difficulty sleeping. "
Sujata aunt told her laughing,
"I was just lulling him to sleep when you came. He too is like our father-in-law. "
Sanjna agreed with her,
"I know. He is over 60 years old now. Correct?"
"Yes Sanjna."
Just then Puja aunt finished feeding my Grandpa and uncovered his from her pallu. He was awake . Puja aunt laughed and told Sanjna aunt,
"He still needs more milk. Sujata will you?"
Sujata aunt also laughed and then went near and slept beside my Grandpa. She then covered his head with her pallu and started breastfeeding him like a baby. Sanjna aunt watched this with a smile.
"You both are so lucky that you get to suckle a very old man like him. Wish I could do that. My father-in-law is very shy around me. "
Puja aunt said to her,
"It's ok. He will become less shy after some time. Do not worry. "
Sanjna aunt sat for some time talking with Puja aunt who now sat beside her on sofa. Then she went home. Sujata aunt was still feeding my Grandpa because he used to suckle very slowly. But my dad was disappointed because he didn't get enough milk and slept hungry.
In the evening my dad was so angry with Sujata aunt that he demanded both my aunts to feed him. Both aunts agreed happily. Sanjay uncle also had come home from his work. Sujata aunt now closed our front door so nobody could disturb us all. She sat down and made my father to lie in her lap . Then she started breastfeeding him in front of us. My father again was making sucking sounds while drinking her milk. But now Sujata aunt had gotten used to it and enjoyed it too. She was feeding him for 20 minutes. After that because of his demand Puja aunt also breastfed him. Now he was suckling slowly and it took him 30 minutes to finish Puja aunt's milk.
My humble request to all breastfeeding mothers--+++.Even though u r breastfeeding an adult,u should think that "I am serving him for his betterment and all that.Further u can think that u r the universal mother n breastfeeding thy children.God has given me milk in my breasts n so I am offering the same to Him alone in the form of adults,u see.You must think that u r only instrumental in the hands of God to do this sacred service of adult breastfeeding,you see.Though u r doing physically but then,u r not not at all doing spiritually,u understand.This is a golden opportunity given to me to do this breastfeeding service,Then for both the parties it does utter good,pl see the beauty n love in this natural service n love too,amen,good wishes,in the lord.om