• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
Please feel free to ping me over DM and I can share even my phone no to have a call.

My own wife has successfully faced covid, so I can share a thing or 2.

Remain in positive frame of mind. No media viewing for Civic news, no WhatsApp or other things for Covid.

Be strong. I'm available if you do need support.

Ashu
Hope you all are doing good! I just hope this is behind us soon.

Reactions: Chetan11

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Hope you all are doing good! I just hope this is behind us soon.

All of us are fit and fine, by the grace of God.

Reactions: avsji

Chetan11

Take care
Friends (whoever is reading this): I am down with Covid for the past 4 days.
I have no idea how I caught it. I have been at home most of the time.
The only exposure was when I went out to purchase vegetables (that too I did being a spaceman)!
I have isolated myself inside home itself... there are some difficulties, but so far nothing serious. Yes, I have lost any sense of smell and taste.
I have all classic symptoms, but nothing in the 'serious' category.
I am not running after medicines or steroids, and relying only on traditional methods (just to maintain my status).
Anjali and the kids are okay and have not reported any infections so far. I just hope that the next ten days or so go without any incident.
I had been trying to get a jab for the past couple of weeks, but no use! So, I guess, I will now develop my own immunity. Ha ha!
Take care guys... we will overcome this shit soon.
Take care of everyone avsji. We pray You all will recover quickly. Even I been down with COVID and that was the reason of my prolonged absence. Catching up on the recent updates helped feel even better.

avsji

Supreme
  • Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
Take care

Take care of everyone avsji. We pray You all will recover quickly. Even I been down with COVID and that was the reason of my prolonged absence. Catching up on the recent updates helped feel even better.

Hope you and your family are well, Chetan.

Reactions: Chetan11

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Very nice to know! :)

Dear avsji as you are already working and licking (in your own words) boss's balls, even being Covid positive, why don't you post an update here in the story?

🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding.

Ashu

• Haha

avsji

Supreme
Dear avsji as you are already working and licking (in your own words) boss's balls, even being Covid positive, why don't you post an update here in the story?

🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding.

Ashu

बॉस के फ़ोत्ते सहलाने और चाटने में बहुत अंतर है आशु भाई।

• Haha
Reactions: Ashurocket

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
बॉस के फ़ोत्ते सहलाने और चाटने में बहुत अंतर है आशु भाई।

Thanks for taking the joke in right spirit. Please take care of yourself and ask family members to take their care by themselves.

Ashu

Status
Not open for further replies.