• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

So many updates, but so little reaction. Did you even like this story so far?

• This story is crap. Stop wasting my time.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • This story is enjoyable. Continue.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
I don’t know how many student teacher relationships you are aware of. There is so much social taboo and stigma and additionally, professional boundaries and sanctions around this that make it virtually impossible for a vast majority of such relationships to bloom, and even if they do, they die an untimely death. But that does not deter the matters of heart.

In 1996, Mary Letourneau, a 34-year-old American teacher and her student, Vili Fualaau, started off a sexual relationship. At that time, their relationship attracted serious media scrutiny. Of course, their sexual relationship was a case of statutory rape and Ms. Letourneau was rightly given more than seven years of prison sentence. Doubters, at that time, may have thought that this was an end to their relationship… but the couple endured and married after Mary was released from prison, in 2005. Unfortunately, their relationship could not relationship could not endure the demands of marriage and after 12 years of marriage, they legally separated. Mary died of cancer this July. While several such relationships are driven by sexual attraction, what Mary and Vili had was much more than that. They wanted to be in a wedlock and enjoy life as husband and wife. The couple was parents to two children together.

How many such relationships do we know from our lives? I think that many students must have fantasized about the romance of falling for their teacher(s) and I suspect that many teachers too must have imagined what it would be like to have a relationship with their student(s). I had a huge crush for my science teacher when I was young. She was a beautiful person – both from outside and inside. In one of the most daring acts that I ever committed in my life so far, I told her that I wanted to marry her. Any other teacher would have given me a punishment, and/or escalated the matter to the principal, and from there to my parents. But she handled it with so much grace and told me that I did not know enough about what marriage entails for one, and second, she was not interested anyway as she was seeing someone else. The way she explained it to me made sense to me and perhaps those lascivious feeling morphed into feelings of respect for her.

I do not know how many teachers would publicly admit to their interest in their students. In many countries, any sexual relationship between a student and a teacher leads to an immediate dismissal of the teacher. Please understand, I am not trying to make an argument challenging the rightness of such actions. Teachers are trusted authority and they should never abuse or compromise that authority. What I am trying to challenge here is the notion that teachers will not or can not have feelings for their students. I am sure, as human beings, it is possible. It happens in all sorts of professions – between colleagues, between boss and subordinates etc. Remember, Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky? But that relationship was purely sexual. I will doubt any claims of pure romance in what Clinton and Lewinsky had. Other issue is that people can have feelings… but that does not mean that those feelings must be acted upon! I mean, how many times we want to publicly beat certain politicians? But how many times do we act upon that feeling? There are boundaries that should not be crossed.

But sometimes, some of these boundaries may become blurred. And when that happens, teachers are more likely to get in trouble. The subject of intimacy between student and teacher is a taboo subject. And any such acts are quickly branded shameful, and teachers are expected to hide and hate their feelings. I think, if such feelings can be acknowledged and discussed, rather than branding them as shameful, then teachers can maintain their graceful control of the situation and may not cross any boundaries.

In our culture, teachers are put on very high pedestal. They are referred to as ‘guru-dev’, where dev is like God. Even if we discount such divine allusions, they are like ‘parent figures’ for better or worse. Such high pedestals add to the confusion. For one, parents are not supposed to and expected to be romantically involved with their children… also, they are not supposed to and expected to have feelings of admiration and attraction. That is morally wrong. But psychology indicates that parents only become aware of their children’s attractiveness to others, because they themselves are aware of their child’s attractiveness. Please try to recall how many fathers respond to their daughters’ growing sexuality by suddenly distancing themselves physically from their daughters, and/or discouraging their daughters’ attempts to look glamorous (make-up, clothes, fashion). Imagine, how conflicting this can be! I imagine that many teachers too must feel similar conflicts and, in the process, may become confused, scared. They might think ‘I should not have these feelings. I am a bad person.’ And because of social taboo, I wonder how much professional support is available in such cases. In the process, both the teacher and the student are left in emotional limbo.

This story explores a similar relationship. It is in a way my ode to my science teacher. I published it to Xossip in English stories section. But there were not many readers then. So, I am re-posting it here. Of course, I have modified the story. Of course, there is no underage reference. Of course, it is a romantic story. Of course, it has strong sexual content. Of course, there is heartache. Of course, it is enjoyable.

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
Shraddha just finished her last class and was eagerly waiting to start her favorite work of the day… to daydream about Ayush!

Shraddha Shukla had been teaching computer science in one of the top schools in the city for the past two years. She enjoyed it. It was a challenging subject - first to understand and then to teach. But most of her students wanted to learn and excel in it, and that made it worthwhile. Equally challenging was to teach the senior students. She was surprised when she received confirmation of appointment from the principal of the school. It was an important subject, and she did not have any previous experience. However, her hesitation was eased when the principal told her that she would receive all kind of support from the school in the form of any training, if required, and assured her that the senior students were serious students. This assurance was a big relief and eased her into her new role.

Like any other Indian parents of a girl, her parents too were worried about getting her married as soon as possible. They had been searching for a suitable groom for her, but the issue of dowry always came in play. Those who seemed suitable for her, demanded an amount that Mr. Shukla could not afford. He did not want to compromise on choosing a partner for their only daughter. As a result, Shraddha was still unmarried.

To make matter worse, she was raised in an extremely conservative family. She was devoid of any intimate male contact till the time she shifted to this new place for her job. Because of that she became too reserved and did not have any boyfriend or even a close girlfriend. However, she did have a mental image of what could be an ideal man for her.

Ayush, one of her students, was not one of those who tried too hard, but she knew that he had natural smarts for programming. He was very humble too. Handsome as well. Ayush ticked all the check-boxes in her list. His qualities in fact added a few to that list. Except for his age, that is! She often thought and believed that if she were of Ayush’s age, of vice-versa, she would have chosen him as her man. That thought scared her and confused her. Their teacher-student relationship made those feelings even worse.

But daydreaming about him was safe, wasn’t it? She sat there on her chair, thinking about Ayush. Soon, a beautiful fantasy started to form in her mind. Ayush was hugging her close to his body. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other. He could feel her breasts crushing into his chest. He looked her in the eyes, as if he was about to say something, but never did. She kissed him on the lips, lightly at first, then she felt his tongue enter her mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their tongues swirling round and round. She broke the embrace. They stared into each other’s eyes.

They were both breathing heavily; her heart was racing. Ayush noticed that and gazed at her breasts. Shraddha followed his eyes and felt as if he had undressed her with his eyes. She felt both complemented and a little embarrassed that he would look at her breasts. Her faced flushed and she felt a tingling deep within her vagina. In her daydream, Shraddha felt something else too - his black denim jeans was sporting a very telling bulge in the front! She could feel his hardness touching and poking her just above her vagina. A very aroused Ayush! A very aroused Shraddha!

Her fantasy would have turned even more interesting, had she not been interrupted by a knock at the computer lab. She felt slightly disappointed that she could not continue with her favorite fantasy but promised herself to complete it while she slept that night! This boy was a walking, talking temptation!

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
Ayush was a strapping young man, thanks in parts to his genes, and to his efforts to keep healthy and fit. That his father was a rich person also helped. He was the only son to his parents. While his father was usually busy with his business work, his mother was no more. She fell victim to pancreatic cancer when he was only eight years old. When he reached puberty, his hormones and the desire to have a company of a woman (perhaps an aftereffect of his mother’s untimely demise) attracted him to women who were closer to his mother’s age when he last saw her. He had liked many women in the past but could never express his desire to them. He was younger and he knew that any such action would be inappropriate. Shraddha was the latest in that list, and something in his heart told him that she could also be the last.

In the matters of computer programming, he was way ahead of almost everyone in his class and even ahead of his teacher! The concepts that were covered in the class were something that he had mastered about three or four years ago. So, the computer classes for him were, to say respectfully, boring. But the tedium in the class was relieved by Miss Shraddha herself! She was a beautiful young woman. Although she usually wore ‘safe & conservative’ clothes, one could imagine that she was appropriately curvy in all the right places, including a spectacular pair of shapely breasts. Since her clothes did not reveal much of her (in fact they revealed nothing), he was usually left creating his own version of her body in his mind. Female teachers in his college could wear Indian, as well as western clothes, so long as they were thoroughly professional. She usually wore shalwars and kurtas, sometimes shirts and pants, and occasionally, she wore sari and blouse.

Ayush used to feel extremely funny, whenever he saw women wearing sari. He often wondered why an attire that used so much of cloth and revealed so much of woman’s body rather than concealing it, was considered a ‘graceful’ dress! But when he saw Shraddha wearing a sari for the first time, he instantly started liking women in sari. For the first time, he saw the smooth and narrow curves of her waist, her flat stomach and curvy lower back. As a matter of fact, her body was a feast for all the young males’ eyes. That day, she was wearing a very interesting blouse. It was of cream color, and shiny like satin, with a row of tiny metal buttons in the front. Under ordinary light, the blouse also seemed ordinary, but in harsh light it became dangerous - harsh light could turn the satiny material translucent. And it happened, when many lights in the lab were switched on and as a result, he and others could see hint of her white bra.

For the first time, Ayush developed a hard-on while watching Shraddha. He was sure that many other boys in the class must have felt the same way and wondered whether she was even aware of the fact that she gave the boys in her class aching hard-ons. Jealousy of other boys' attraction for her aside, Since that day, Shraddha established herself as the queen of Ayush’s heart.

avsji

Supreme
“And this is how you can find differentiation solution of an equation in C++…” declared Ayush, in his usual gentle and self-assured voice, “… in fact, with this approach you can perform differentiation of ANY equation. I think.”

Shraddha looked at him with extremely appreciative eyes. She was fighting very hard to keep those familiar fantasies from popping up!

“Of course, we need to test this code first, and see if the solutions it gives are correct. If not, we will have to correct the mathematical logic behind differentiation at the program level.” and saying this Ayush finished.

“Thank you, Ayush!” Shraddha was very thankful indeed - for this was not a problem that she herself could have solved. Understanding of complex mathematical equations and calculus was way beyond her knowledge. She had only very basic understanding of advanced mathematics that was taught to her 11th & 12th standard students, and the algorithm to crack it.

“Any time ma’am!” Ayush smiled gently.

‘Not even a hint of conceit! Such a gentleman!’ Shraddha thought.

That was the primary reasons why she asked Ayush’s help in the first place. In most cases, a teacher asking for their student’s help can emerge as a favorite scandal in schools, and Shraddha was aware of that. Still, it did not deter her even once because Ayush was much more matured in his mannerisms and in his knowledge of the subject. He was simply genius, and Shraddha thought very highly of him. On many occasions, he taught her tricks that were simply beyond her. So, when Shraddha asked for his help, he did not even blink for a second and tried genuinely to help her.

There was something else too. Ayush had an intense personality that of a man! Sometimes when she looked at him, she did not see a boy or a student. She saw a man. A desirable man. For a teenager, Ayush was physically good-looking too. But... teachers aren’t supposed to think about their students like that, are they? Every time this thought crossed her mind during the classes, Shraddha quickly pushed it away. But private and alone time was another matter. Yet, the complexity of this situation really frightened her.

Matters of heart are really dangerous!

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
“Ma’am, are you free?” Ayush asked nervously. Shraddha’s heart pounded just by looking at him.

“Y…yes, Ayush?” she said; she was nervous. His personality and manliness were palpable.

‘Oh god, he is even more nervous than I am’ she thought.

“Are you… ah, free tonight…? I mean, in the evening?”

‘Asking me out, is he? Wow, I never saw THAT coming!’ she was thinking.

“I am not busy, yes.” she tried to sound business-like, but still sounded interested. ‘God! Please let him ask me out…’ she prayed.

“Ah… there is a small party... ah, for my birthday.” usually Ayush was very calm, but that day he was extremely nervous. Asking the queen of your heart out for a good time is not easy.

“Is it your birthday today!” she practically screamed, “Oh my God! Many happy returns of the day!!” and saying this, she extended her hand to shake his. Only she knew that she wanted to hug him - the same intense hug as she fantasized!

Ayush nervously shook her hand. He felt electricity passing through his body at her touch.

“Will you… come?” he blurted.

Oh, she wanted to come. No doubt about that. But then, there must be many familiar faces... from the college… isn’t it?

“Oh, I don’t know, Ayush! But thanks for inviting me.”

“You won’t come?” he was clearly crestfallen.

“I want to come. It is just that I don’t know how it would look, with so many familiar faces around.”

“Oh, but.. I haven’t invited anyone from school.” Shit! He started to sound eager and desperate.

“Is that so? Then why me?” she was teasing him. In her heart, she definitely felt special on being invited, and wanted to go. But, she just wanted to be sure. And tease him a bit.

“Ma’am, I don’t celebrate my birthday. But this time I decided to spend time with people who I… ah, like.” Ayush suppressed the last word. But, Shraddha heard that alright. She smiled.

“Okay,” she agreed cheerfully, “then I will come.”

avsji

Supreme
It was not hard for Shraddha to find Ayush’s house. He gave her an invitation card that included directions to his house. Shraddha wore sari & blouse, as she suspected (and secretly hoped) that Ayush would love to see some part of her body. She had seen the effect of sari & blouse on her male students, particularly on Ayush, and it was really encouraging. Also, she thought that sari would be more charming than shalwar-kurta or a more informal, jeans and tee-shirt.

Ayush was there at the gate to receive her. Ayush had requested her not to bring any gifts. Still, she bought a nice expensive pen for him. He happily took it, as if he got an expensive car or something, and thanked her profusely. But she was surprised to see an empty house.

“Nobody came yet?”

Ayush hesitated.

“No. Oh... well, I did not invite anyone else, ma’am!”

Immediately Shraddha’s mind sensed danger. Is that a trap? Cities are not safe as it is. There are so many news...

“Ayush, I think I must be going.”

“No ma’am... please. You don’t have to worry. Please come in and stay for a while and then go. There is a party. But, please come in first and let me explain.”

Shraddha hesitated for a few moments; what was really going on! Her traditional upbringing instilled an innate sense of self-preservation. She hesitated some more, and then unwillingly went into the house. It was a major leap of faith for her. Her daily life was a routine affair – from home to school and then back, with weekly twice trips to local bazaar for groceries. This was her first invitation in her entire two years of being in this city, and this was the first time, she was going to attend a party(?) on her own. His house was very big, as she suspected.

Inside, she was received by a cheerful, middle-aged lady dressed in impeccable sari-blouse. She was Laxmi kaki, the matron of the house. She was the force behind managing this house, as Shraddha later came to know.

“Shraddha!” she said very cheerfully, “Thank you for coming. I have heard so much about you!”

“Kaki, not now. Please get something for ma’am?”

“What did I say?” she tried to sound incredulous, but she was really only joking, “All I was trying to say that she is more beautiful than what you told me.”

‘Ayush talks about me? Now, that is interesting!’ Shraddha thought. She also reddened at Kaki’s blunt compliment. She could not think about how to respond.

“Oh Kaki, please leave us alone.” Ayush pleaded, sensing Shraddha’s embarrassment.

“Alone? Yes yes!” Laxmi kaki was having time of her life on Ayush’s expense, but she decided to leave them alone in the hall.

“Please do sit, ma’am.”

“Ayush, can I ask you something?”

He immediately feared the worst; he wondered why Kaki had to say all that in front of Shraddha; and braced for what was about to hit him.

“When we meet outside of the school, please don’t call me ma’am?”

He had a sigh of relief, “But... then…”

“Call me by my name. Okay? That is simple.”

“But...” he still could not believe what she was saying.

“No but. The school year is about to end anyway, and you will graduate from there. Then I will not be your teacher anymore. So, I guess, it is okay!” she smiled.

While they were talking, Laxmi kaki arranged the dining table with a small but expensive looking cake, and a variety of fruit juices.

“You know what, darling,” she was talking to Shraddha, her tone and manner was very affectionate and pleasing, “I have been working in this house since Ayush’s mother came as a newly wedded bride. She was such a nice lady. We used to have fun parties for Ayush’s birthday. But after her passing...” her voice trailed, and eyes moistened. She stopped to wipe her tears and then continued, “It is the first time in a decade that he decided to celebrate his birthday. I am really glad that you could come. It means so much to me. Thank you so much.”

Shraddha had no idea! Now she understood why there was no one and felt extremely special that Ayush invited ONLY her. She too must be special for him! Wow! But, why isn’t his father here?

Laxmi kaki seemed to read her mind, “Ashok (Ayush’s father) is in USA for business. His trip extended unexpectedly, and he could not help it. So, it is good that there is at least someone with whom we can celebrate Ayush’s birthday.”

“Kaki,” Ayush, clearly embarrassed by all the tear-jerking story, “you can never control your emotions, can you?”

“No, I can not. But why should I?”

“Kaki is my mother for all practical purpose!” ignoring her, Ayush told Shraddha, “She raised me as her own son after my mom…”, his voice trailed and he cut his sentence short, “Dad respects her like he would respect his elder sister. Mom trusted her with her life...”

“Yes yes! Now who is being emotional?” Kaki was wiping her tears. “Cut the cake already, will you? It has been ten years since I had a good cake! Or any cake!”

The cake was small, but good enough to be shared among those three, and the security guard and Maya, the cook. All of them shared fresh fruit juice and left, leaving Ayush and Shraddha behind. Shraddha thought it was good opportunity to learn more about Ayush and his aspirations. So, they started to talk about his career choices. Ayush was to write engineering entrance tests, pursue a career in information technology, and hopefully start a business around it. With his kind of expertise, Shraddha thought, that was a smart choice. She even joked that once he has established his business, he must offer her a job! To which, Ayush replied that he would offer her the COO’s job!

Soon the food was served in the dining room. There was enough to feed twenty people, it seemed. Apparently, that was the idea. Most of the food was to be given to the families of house staff. Shraddha did not eat a better tasting food in a very long time. Having finished the dinner, they were given smoking hot brownie with ice-cream - one more of Kaki’s ideas. They talked some more and at the end of it, Shraddha was satisfied in her assessment that Ayush indeed was ‘the man’ for her! She hoped that he also thinks about her in the same way!

By the time the food and chat were over, it was late in the night, so, Ayush insisted to drive her back home. Shraddha initially hesitated, but then agreed. In the car, both were silent but extremely happy. There was a pleasing romantic music playing in the car, which made the air inside the car even more intoxicating. Shraddha was happy because she accepted Ayush’s invitation, and he was happy because she came. The first brick in the foundation of their relationship was laid.

avsji

Supreme
Ayush and Shraddha did not get any more opportunities or any more excuses to meet outside of the school. The ‘meetings’ at the school were limited to seeing each other and talking in a business-like manner. Still, both felt something very soft inside their hearts that kept on strengthening their feelings for each other. Still, there was no time to openly expose their feelings for each other.

There was so much to do: Ayush had his final exams and that would have taken close to a month to finish. After that he had engineering entrance exams lined up. He was also applying to American universities for higher education. All this was ample work. Shraddha offered to help in whatever manner she could. They would often sit together to discuss the ways in which his applications could be strengthened. She was also instrumental in setting up his website, where he would share his programming codes and logic with the world. Unknown to them, this practice made them one of the early bloggers... the word came in to being later.

Soon the final year exams, and engineering entrance exams followed. Ayush was completely consumed by the demands of the academic rigor. So, they did not get a chance to see each other. Shraddha wanted to wish ‘best of luck’ to Ayush but could not. Sense of propriety overcame her heart’s desires. Her heart was sinking, as she was soon to leave for her hometown now that the school was about to be closed. She ached to see Ayush, and if possible, to talk to him about how she felt. She was not sure if she would get an opportunity.

avsji

Supreme

Shraddha was doing monthly grocery shopping. This time the shopping was to be only for a week, and after that she would pack her bags and leave for her hometown for the summer. Outside it was pouring - very unusual for the month of May and it had caught everyone by surprise. What was more unusual was the amount of rain. The sudden drop in temperature made her shiver. She was afraid that she will get wet from the relentless rain. After paying for her purchase, she waited for a ride. It took some time, but finally one rickshaw stopped - on the other side of the road. She mustered all her courage and hugging all her groceries, she walked through the rain. The water on the road was so abundant that it looked more like a swimming pool. With all the water on the ground it was easy to miss the potholes, which were also filled with water. So, it did not come as a surprise when she stepped in the wrong place, with one of her heels. Her foot got stuck and she immediately lost her balance, toppled over and landed on her buttocks. The fall also bruised her elbows and hands, ripped her clothes and spilled her groceries all over… and to rub salt on the wound, the rickshaw found another fare and left!

Overwhelmed and dejected, she broke down in tears. She fell in a very painfully way and it felt like she had also sprained her ankle. She noticed that the heel of her shoe had broken off. What could be a worse day? She was soaking wet, shivering from the cold and still had to pick up all the groceries that she spilled on the road.

“Ma’am? Are you okay?”

Shraddha looked up in surprise. Her eyes met directly with Ayush’s.

“I saw you fall, and I came to check up on you. Are you okay?” He was saying.

Now that was not a state in which she wanted Ayush to find her in! God! She wanted to cry out loud! Silly girl! Trying to control her pain, she remarked, “No... I’m far from okay...”

He offered her a hand and helped her stand up straight. Shraddha almost fell over again when she put her weight on her right leg - it sprained. She let out a loud, “Ouch!” and was thankful for Ayush catching her before she fell over again.

“I think you may have sprained your ankle, ma’am.”

Trying to look brave she put on a fake smile and remarked, “I too think so, Ayush...”

She looked around. Situation was hopeless. Several of the fruits were crushed and a couple of jars were broken as a result of her fall and were already useless.

“Ah... Ayush, I really hate to ask this of you, but could you please help me out to gather my groceries?”

“Sure! No problem at all. Let me first help you sit though.” Ayush offered.

Shraddha was extremely grateful.

Ayush sat her on the curb and quickly gathered the remains of her groceries in the bags and came back to her, “Will you be fine, ma’am?” he looked concerned. He knew that she did not have any conveyance. Shraddha sat uncomfortably; she wasn’t really sure of that herself.

Noticing the look on her face, he said, “It’s no problem really. I can take you to your home. I am riding a bike! I will drive you to your home and help you out for a bit. That was a bad fall, and you might want to visit a doctor. Would you like me to help?”

“Well...” she started unsure and flustered, “... oh! Is it okay? I mean, yes please! If it’s not too much trouble?”

“Nonsense! I would love to help you.”

After much help from Ayush, Shraddha somehow sat on the bike with her legs on each side of the bike. In the meantime, the rain only increased. Ayush sat with the grocery bags fastened on the front of the bike and then carefully drove away. They were thoroughly soaked, so there was no point saving themselves from the rain. But the chill in the air was what causing the most problem. So, she snuggled to him a bit. They tried to talk a bit while riding. The sound of the rain was very loud, so they were practically shouting, so they stopped talking. In the heavy rain it took much longer than usual to drive. But finally, they reached Shraddha’s house without another incidence.

avsji

Supreme
“You know what? You live within fifteen minutes away from my place!” Ayush said, in his effort to say something and immediately regretted it.

“Is that so? It is a news to me.” Shraddha said, with a hint of sarcasm. Of course, she knew it, for he drove her to her house the other night. But as soon as she said it, she too regretted it. Ayush was only trying to put her on ease.

She controlled herself immediately, “It is funny. I guess a lot of students and teachers live in this area, since it’s pretty close to school.”

“Hmm... maybe.” he was not interested in this conversation, “So, how should we handle this? I can support you while you walk to your door and then I can get the groceries.” he offered.

“Okay!” Shraddha exclaimed, already glad that it was a weekend and that Ayush was there to help her.

Ayush helped his teacher carefully to the door and while supporting her, unlocked the door and opening it, went out again to get the groceries. Meanwhile Shraddha limped to a chair in her living room.

In just a while Ayush walked in with groceries and asked, “Where would you like me to put it?”

“Oh! In the kitchen please.” she replied, pointing in kitchen’s direction. While she did that, it also occurred to her that Ayush was the first ‘other’ person to come to her home. The realization made her very conscious and nervous. She came to this city to work as a teacher, and the only people who came to visit her were her parents. It was a small house - just one bedroom, a hall and kitchen and an aangan (patio).

‘What would he think?’ she thought, ‘... and why is he taking so long?’

“Okay!” then suddenly Ayush announced, “I have put all the stuff in the kitchen and refrigerator. Would you like to have some tea?”

“Oh no!” she moaned, “you should have left it there itself. I’d have done that myself. And please, let ME make tea. I don’t want to cause you any more troubles.”

“Nonsense. I came here to help you. So, I am making myself useful. And a warm cup of tea will do both of us good.”

‘A man that takes charge... Just what I need in my life!’ Shraddha thought, as she let out a soft sigh.

“Oh, well, okay!”

A few minutes later Ayush came to the drawing room with two cups of hot tea and some biscuits.

“Here it is ma’am!”

“Ayush, thank you… and please, we have discussed about it. Please call me by my name. Please?” Shraddha said, smiling. It was the first time Ayush saw her smile today... he grinned; it made Shraddha’s own smile turn into a big grin.

“I am sorry for all the mess. I don’t get any visitors.” Shraddha said, trying to keep talking.

“Why is that?”

“Well... I am not from here.”

And as one thing led to another, Shraddha and Ayush for the first time engaged in conversation outside of the usual teacher-student purview. They talked for a while, when suddenly Shraddha exclaimed,

“Oh! It is so silly of me! You are soaking wet. You will catch pneumonia. I will give you some dry clothes to change.”

“Oh it is okay, ma’am! I should be leaving now.”

“Ma’am?”

Ayush smiled, “Sorry... Shraddha!”

“That’s right. You are learning. And, regarding leaving, it is still raining as heavily as before. So, you are not going anywhere. I will give you some dry clothes. You change into them and stay… till the rain subsides at least. Please? Besides, I would love some company.”

Saying that she tried to get up and immediately winced.

“Hey! Let me help you.”

Shraddha let out a deep sigh, “Fine... you can support me while I walk.”

Wincing, she kicked her shoes off, and then Ayush carefully pulled her up and put one of her arms around his shoulders. Despite him being younger than her, he was 3 inches taller. In her daydreams, he was taller. But he still has a couple of years of growth in him, she thought. Slowly he walked with her to the room. She found herself leaning heavier on him than she had anticipated. She winced in pain every time she had to put her weight down on her right leg. She was thankful that he had insisted to help her.

Walking so close with him she became aware of Ayush’s physical developments. He had a handsome face, beautiful eyes, and short hair. For a boy who just entered adulthood, he showed a lot of promise for what to come. She could not help but compare herself to him. She was 5’7” tall. She had a sweet face and a slim body. She often found the appreciative eyes of men on her ‘C’ cup breasts. Her legs also used to get attention whenever she wore skirts.

‘Our kids would be so beautiful…’ she wondered absent-minded.

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
All that walking in pain left her panting. She was glad when she could sit down on her bed. The only change clothing for men available to her was her father’s lungi (sash) and shirt. The shirt was extremely oversized for Ayush, but who cared! She handed the clothes and a towel over to Ayush and said,

“Ayush, could I get a little privacy for a while? You can change and watch TV? I will take a shower and get decent.”

“Sure!” he said and went out.

She noticed that he did not close the door behind him while leaving. She dreaded and even secretly hoped that Ayush might like to get a peek at her while she undressed and bathed; but she also knew that he was polite and well mannered. It was small house, and she could see some parts of the drawing room from her own room. She looked in that direction hoping that Ayush will look towards the bedroom. But he was busy unbuttoning her shirt. Interesting! Before she could think, she was already stealing a peek at him - contrary to her own hopes. 'Wasn't he supposed to steal a peek in to her?'

He was nicely built for his age. Athletic is the right word! She could see the ripples of muscles on his arms and back while he wiped his body. Once he wiped himself dry, he started to unbutton his jeans. Shraddha’s heart started to race. This was a completely new experience for her. 'Was he doing this knowingly?' She wanted to look away but was completely hooked to the sight. When the jeans came off, she saw that Ayush was equally well-built down his waist too. She hid herself to the deepest corner of her bedroom. She was feeling guilty but was helpless. There was a man… the man of her dreams and fantasies, who in right age would have possibly been her soulmate, standing in the room next to her, undressing, carelessly!

Ayush, on the other hand, seemed oblivious of the show he was broadcasting. He must have thought that Shraddha was taking bath. Why else would he peel-off his undies standing there in her drawing-room?

His penis sprang free and stood proud and erect as she gawked at it with widely open eyes, in sheer disbelief. She had no basis to compare it with, but its size - length, shape and thickness - was impressive! Almost... frightening! Hell, she did not even know what ‘it’ was called, except for penis or nooni. But she knew its purpose. And that purpose was so shameless and invasive, that she reddened simply at that thought! But she could not help but keep staring at it and keep evaluating it. All in all, she estimated that it was a strong and strangely attractive organ, albeit ‘very big’ for her. She felt dejected that one day a very lucky girl will claim it. The thought that someone else could have him, put a knot in her gut. She wished to have Ayush for herself… forever, so that this wonderful man could put a baby or two in her.

She somehow struggled to come out of the spell cast by his magic-wand and with heavy, painful legs, she dragged herself inside the bathroom. She quickly stripped naked inside the bathroom and turned the shower on. She did not bolt the door, again hoping that Ayush would ‘mistakenly’ barge inside the bathroom while she bathed.

‘I am sure he wouldn’t mind if he could help me out with the shower!’ she thought idly.

Her loins moistened with that thought. Letting out a deep frustrated sigh she bathed, quickly relaxed, and let out contented sighs. When she came out, she could not see Ayush from there. Shraddha wanted to wear something ‘suitable’. But she was not able to decide on that. Weekends were anyway reserved for laundry, so not much was available for wearing.

‘Why was she behaving like a teenager again? It is not that they were going to get intimate!’ she thought, and yet tried to search for her best undergarments. She could not find any clean bra: all her brasseries were nothing more than simple cotton traditional things. Finally, she decided to wear her best panties, and no bra. Over it, she wore a charming knee length frock - the only dress that she had, nothing bold, but because of no bra, it showed good amount of cleavage. She did all this knowing that the door was open, and that Ayush could at least take a peek any moment. But Ayush never looked in her direction. She was slightly disappointed. After getting dressed, she limped back to the drawing room.

She found Ayush sitting uncomfortably in the chair, clumsily wearing only the lungi. Reaching there in the drawing-room, Shraddha gracefully made a slow twirl in front of him - it pained her immensely, but she still managed it.

“You like?” she asked with a seductive voice, not sure why she did that.

Ayush seemed lost for words and did not really know what to say. He really did not believe how the day was panning out. Just one word flashed in his mind - ‘wow’! His mouth opened in admiration. Shraddha slowly stepped closer to him, making sure despite her limp, each step was as graceful as it could be. Her face winced with each step though. Ayush finally smiled. He really admired what he saw - a beautiful woman with petite body and smooth lines, and wearing a cute dress, she looked very much like his own age, rather than...

“Shraddha, how old are you?” he finally said.

“I beg your pardon?” she asked, looking strangely at him.

“Um... sorry... I did not mean the way it came out… I was just thinking that you really look very young!” he fumbled. For the first time he was not his usual self-assured Ayush! But he quickly regained his composure, “You must be one of those child-prodigies who graduate early while the rest of us are stuck for another year or two.”

“Thank you.” She grinned. “Ha ha! Child prodigy! Look who is talking!!”

“You still did not answer my question.” Ayush persisted.

“Well, I’m older than 25!”

“Wow,” exclaimed Ayush, “Who could have imagined!”

She too beamed, “You are just being nice!”

“No! Really. You don’t look that old... I mean, look at you. You look my age!”

Status
Not open for further replies.