• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mother Swap

andrewrocket79

I am writing this new story, trust all of you will love it. Please be free to share your comments and feedback. Again I donot write stories for moral message. The story is just a fantasy, so please enjoy it....

Chapter 1 : Introduction

This is a story of two hot moms Kavitha and Sheetal.

Kavitha was now in her late 40s may be 45 or 46. She was a South Indian Tamilian. She was working as a personal assistant in one the Govt Banks. She had a settled job and life. Her father was an ex banker himself. Both her parents had passed away due to illness. Kavitha's husband had also passed away in a train accident. There son Madhav was brilliant student. He had completed his graduation and was now looking forward to do MBA. Kavitha had lost her husband almost 10 years back. Though she was from South, but she was very fair and hot . She was an ambitious, out going and very friendly lady. But her husband was a typical narrow minded men. He was bald and may be was very conscious of having a hot wife like Kavitha. After his passing away, Kavitha life had become more hectic. Though she had crossed 45 but not many people could tell her age. Then the health and passing away of her parents was another nail on her coffin. Her life was now only to focus on her son.
She was a personal assistant and her bosses at times did try to take her advantage, but she never crossed the line. She was a thorough professional.

Sheetal on the other hand was from Haryana. She was born and brought up in a very conservative environment. She had 3 sisters, and her father worked under Kavitha's father. Her father was very strict with her daughters, and at times they had so many restrictions. Some how due to constant support from Kavitha's father she could atleast complete her graduation. As luck would be she got married to one of the hottest guy in college. Her husband was from Delhi. He was rich and spoil brat. Sheetal wanted to have a simple married life, but her husband had transform her into an alcoholic, chain smoker. He was working in one of the biggest media outlet, and was someone who enjoyed his life. He was a Ayeash guy, rich spoiled and successful. Sheetal who was initially hesitant but slowly she started to enjoy everything with him. She was little chubbier than Kavitha, but was spoiled rich house wife you can say. Her husband never wanted to have a kid, but once due to some accident she conceived. There son Raghav was a spoil brat. Her father never liked him, as he always felt due to him his fun had gone for a toss. Sheetal and her husband had tried every thing in their life, including group sex, wife swap, even video extra. Sheetal also slowly had become like a slut with him. She was to wear short dresses, and even drink wildly and at times even in front of her son. Though her relationship with her son were very different than her husband. She loved her son! Raghav was weak in his studies. Despite all this Sheetal and her husband gave everything to Raghav. Raghav was a spoil brat, had an athletic body, had slept with almost all his teachers. Was a constant known figure amongst the spa, and was to spend money like water. He was also a cricket captain of his school, and there was not a single day where he slept alone. His parents had made his room entrance also separately then theirs. Reason was that they did not want anyone to interfere in their lives. It was at times may be months when Sheetal was to see her son. In a way you can say she had also become too caught up in her own life.

The two friends were happy in their lives. There were in touch via social media, but as life moved on both of them also moved on.

Sheetal's husband had to shift to Middle east for a year or so, before being appointed as Asian Head. This was first time in his life after college that he was staying away from Sheetal. Sheetal and he were so much used to each other that they just were unable to stay far. Some family and legal compulsion needed Sheetal to stay back. Her husband also was suppose to be on a constant tour, and as it was an important year for him, his friends had advised him to take extreme precaution. Earlier also some sexual harassments case was filed against him, ofcourse that was fake, but he had to show that he is serious and committed. This was when Sheetal had realized that she was so alone with out her husband.

Both Sheetal and Kavitha were unaware that there life is going to change forever very soon and it happened with Madhav getting admission to one of the prestigious MBAs and college was located in Sheetal's city. As it is natural in our middle class setup, Kavitha recalled that Sheetal was also there. She contacted her via social media, and old memories came back. It must be now more than 15 years now that they had physically met. Sheetal immediately sent her mobile number, she was so happy to hear from her friend.

Kavitha dialed Sheetal "Hellow"

Sheetal just responded back " oh Kavitha, hi, your voice has not changed, how are you darling, how is your son, where are you ......" Sheetal was not such a talkative girl in her younger days, and that surprised Kavitha,

"You have changed Sheetal" Kavitha said. Kavitha had become completely opposite of what she was, bubbly cheerful and talkative. She was now more serious and to the point.

and then both began their normal chit-chat, finally Kavitha shared "Yaar actually my son has got admission in XYZ MBA college, and I don't know anyone except you over there. "

Before Kavitha could say anything, Sheetal cut her " Do you need to say this, your son is mine son, and he is staying with me. I have a big house, and Raghav is of his age, you fuckin stop being formal. Why don't you also come. We will meet and talk a lot yaar, and my husband is also in Dubai right now, so why dont u also come"

Kavitha tried to gave excuses, but she wanted to come. Reason was that as a mother she wanted to ensure everything is taken care for her son.

And finally Kavitha also decided to come with her son. Kavitha had not take leaves for ages, when she applied for leave, her boss was on the contrary happy.

"Good, finally! Please go and enjoy and all the best to your son " he boss said. He also gave his couple of contacts to help them if needed.

Kavitha was packing her bags and her sons bags, with tears in her eyes. She knew that now her son is entering a new age, new life. One chapter of her life was now going to end. Emotions were too heavy for her. But little she knew that this trip is going to change everything in her life.

T B C

andrewrocket79

Chapter 2 Meeting of two Friends

Kavitha and Madhav boarded an early flight to the city. Typical mothers how they pack all the stuff she packed it for her son, which made them pay extra charges on the flight. Kavitha as typical South Indian was to wear generally
Sarees, but after her husband's death she had stopped wearing expensive sarees, and was to wear at times Silk Sarees on occasion. As she was meeting her friend for the first time after so long, she wanted to look little better. She had colored her hairs in black, which was to rarely do. She had put a lip stick, which also she was to do very rarely. She looked a new fresh woman honestly. Even Madhav could not remain silent and said "Mom you look different".

Kavitha blushed on getting this compliment. She was beautiful lady no doubt, but responsibilities and her values had lead her to create such a powerful wall around her system. After her husband passing, so many men including couple of her husbands friends had tried to lure her, and that had lead her to loose interest on men. Every one had needs, but woman are able to focus more on their own family and stuff, and hide their feelings more often!

The flight got delayed, and as both of them had woke up earlier, were fast asleep in the flight.

Sheetal and come along side Raghav to pick them up. Sheetal was wearing a nice short shirt. She was just wearing panties below it. This is a new fashion these days. Raghav was used to see his mom in proactive dresses. She wore a nice hard makeup. Her black color bra was clearly visible from her light sky-blue shirt. She was wearing nice branded Spects, and though her dress was casual, but it was wore with such a class, that no one could resist her eyes from her. At the airport also, many men just could not resist but admire her. On the top of it she had opened the front two buttons of her shirt. Her cleveage line was visible. Her body specially legs were toned, and any normal human could make out that she was from a rich family. She was wearing simple canvas shoes which were matching with her shirt.

As Kavitha and Madhav came out from the airport, Kavitha could not recognize Sheetal, and Madhav eyes could not resist the MILF he saw!

Kavitha looked stunned, when Sheetal introduced her to her son Raghav. Kavitha had never dared to wear small dresses or even short in front of her son. She would always be in traditional Indian dresses, like Salwar-suit or Saree, in one or two occasion she may have wore jeans extra, but thats it. Even at home she wore maxie (Indian gown). Though she and Madhav slept together till he was 13, but they always had a relationship of mother and son. Madhav may have never ever seen her legs also. Though as it happens in a small house, he did peeped on her when she was removing her saree and all. But Madhav like any other teenager was attracted to her mom, but it was just infatuation. There relationship had a sense of purity.

Even Madhav could not resist seeing such a hot friend of his mom standing in front of her. He could feel his dick had risen. He bowed down to touch the feet of his aunty, but his eyes could not again resist the sexy legs of Sheetal. Sheetal was least bothered!

Raghav on the other hand just said 'Hello". His weakness were simple, graceful ladies like Kavitha. Though he did not find her attractive, but he was pulled over by his mom to pick her friends so early in morning was that bothering him!

Sheetal and Kavitha hugged each other like old sisters. They were so happy to see each other. This time the car was driven by Raghav, which made him happy. Madhav sat in front.

They reached home faster than expected.

Sheetal then looked at Raghav and said " Take him up and show him his room, its next to your room. He is going to stay here for a while".

& Kavitha you stay with me in my room.

"Boys get the luggage" she gestured.

Kavitha and Madhav got freshen up, and came to the dining room. Sheetal's house was really a lavish house. One of the posh bungalows, in posh society. They both just could not resist and say "wow"

Raghav had again gone back to his sleep!

Sheetal had gotten busy with her daily routines. The day passed on as both Kavitha and Madhav were very tired.

Next day, Raghav took Madhav to his college. Kavitha stayed back with Sheetal as she was feeling little unwell. Sheetal was just in her panties and a vest, which surprised Kavitha

Kavitha could not resist and then said " Sheetal, your soon is now in college, don't you think you are over- exposive your self"

Sheetal just could not stop but laughed out loudly "ha ha ha, you are talking like a narrow minded girl from that cheap town, time has changed dear. I wear what I love to wear, it my wish. I dont care what world thinks"

Kavitha just could not again got convinced with her answer, but then Sheetal continued " I love my husband, he loves me to look sexy. Sex is our natural need dear, and women has that extra advantage. I love to look beautiful, sexy and hot, even in front of my son, what a big deal", and then she searched for a packet of cigarette which was on her driver, and lighten up her cigarette.

"Chi, you smoke also" Said Kavitha

"Look who is talking, you forgot how you were to smoke cigarette in college"

Kavitha felt silent. She cannot let her son live in this environment. There is a huge gap.

Raghav and Madhav actually hit each other immediately. It generally happens. Same age, same thought process and same likings do make two people closer. As Raghav was lighting his cigarette, he offered one to Madhav, Madhav did not refuse.

"Oh you smoke too, then lets have couple of beers what you say " Madhav remained silent.

"My mom is a real bitch man, your mom is so graceful, I wished I had a mom like you" Raghav said after having couple of beers, so early in the morning.

"No no yaar, your mom is also too beautiful. I like her gracefulness, so many people would love to have mom like her "

Raghav again replied, "You dont know man, she has fucked around with all my friends. My dad is a fucking addicted to women, and my mom is fuckin addicted to men. They both don't care about me. If she would have she would have even fucked me"

Madhav looked little sad by the words he said, but he was also little drunk now. He was to drink little, hiding from his mom, but whenever he would drink more than limits he had loose control.

Madhav again defended him " Well my mom is too old fashioned dude. She has left joy of her life for me, but look at your mom she lives her life, I somehow feel very attracted to her."

Raghav eyes lighten up. He was in control.

"So do you want your mom to be like my mom? " Raghav had made this remark jokingly.

Madhav remained silent, there discussion was going into some other direction.

"But one thing is for sure, your mom will be very good in bed" Raghav again remarked.

In normal circumstances Madhav would have killed anyone, but in his weak moment, he just could not say anything. He wanted to have life like Raghav, rich, spoil brat, nothing to worry about life. He had to struggle for everything. He was jealous of Raghav but also was feeling inferior to you.

"My mom is not like that Raghav, I know her, she is such a pure soul"

Raghav looked at him, and then said "You like my mom"

Madhav was silent.

"You like her or not", he again said little aggressively.

"Yes I am attracted to her", Madhav said hesitantly.

"Okay, if I get you my mom- to fuck you, will you let me fuck your mom"

"What the fuck you are talking man, they are our mothers " Madhav kind of revolted.

Raghav said "They are just two pussies man"

Madhav did not like the conversation. He stood up from his table , but then sat down. He trusted his mother more than any other woman in this world.

"Okay Raghav, in next 2 weeks if you can make my mom a bitch, and fuck her in front of me, I will do whatever you want me to do"

Raghav smiled. "You can fuck your mom mate, she is easy, but I like the challenge, we will swap our moms, but if I am unable to do it in next two weeks, I will pay you 5 lac rupees, and if I do, you will do what I ask you to do "

The deal was sealed!

t b c

gudduthegreat

Dude that kind of stories haven't got that much support in English section , you get a good support in the Hindi section if you write this story in hindi language

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
I agree. Hindi is section is full of incestuous crap. Most incest stories there are just bad!

A quick count estimate of stories in Hindi section was -
850+ incest
450+ adultery
260+ fantasy
160+ romance
110+ thriller
80+ erotica
20 non-erotic
20 sci-fi
< 15 horror

... and the readers of English stories here few, and very miserly.
It is funny how everyone wants to do their work in English, and still avoid it when it comes to stories.
Hell, even most Hindi stories are typed in English letters..!

Last edited:
Reactions: PARADOX

andrewrocket79

Chapter 3 The Deal

Next couple of days were more busy for both Madhav and Kavitha to finish his admission facilities extra. Unfortunately hostel room was not available immediately. He had to wait for couple of months , as some renovation work was going on. Kavitha was also feeling little jealous with Sheetal, a lady who in her younger days was so conservative, full of uncertainty and most importantly someone who had no self confidence, had transformed into such a sexy and hot lady. She who was full of confidence and so many ambitions had compromised with each and every aspect of her life. She had to earn money and save money, and here she was spending money like anything. Most importantly Kavitha had spent her entire life taking care of her family, and Sheetal had not even bothered to go back to her family and sisters after her marriage. As she was spending more time with her now, she was understanding her more. The life Kavitha wanted to live, Sheetal was living !

Anyways Sheetal really helped, Kavitha and Madhav. She was happy after all to see or meet someone from her past. She was really taking care of Kavitha like a sister. Raghav though was not seen around, and couple of times Kavitha did enquire, but Sheetal was least bothered. She was surprised to see that how much and what kind of freedom Sheetal had given to her son. She was not even bothered to ask what time he comes, when he eats and what he does, unlike her who would always be after Madhav's life.

Another surprising thing was that though they had such a big house, but they hardly had any in house servants. Though they had maid coming and cooking and cleaning extra. Also entry to Raghav's room was separate to the house.

Fourth day, when all the work was finished, and Madhav had retired to his room, Sheetal and Kavitha were having their own talks. It was already 11 in the night, Sheetal again wore a very explicit nightie, her breast were clearly visible. She was not wearing panties

Kavitha was watching her favorite TV serial, and had just helped Sheetal do the dishes.

Sheetal walked towards Kavitha, and normal chit chat of two friends began. Last 3-4 days were so busy for both of them, that they were unable to spend quality time together. Either they were too tired, or too busy on making arrangements and other formalities for the admission of Madhav. Today finally Kavitha was relaxed, and she just could not appreciate more her friend. The college was suppose to open after couple of week as admission process were still going on, and Kavitha had not booked her return ticket yet, as she was not aware how much time she would have taken. But as all formalities were over, now she had some time off with her friend, also a sense of loneliness also creeped inside her. Her life for last 20 years was only her son, and now he was moving away from her, and she knew it would be forever, looking at Sheetal she realized how she had not time to think about her own self, and she was enjoying her life, and living her life to the fullest.

Sheetal joined her with a peg of an expensive scotch and a cigarette in her hands.

"You want it " Sheetal asked Kavitha politely.

"No No, I am okay" Kavitha replied, she was looking little sad.

"What happened" Sheetal asked her, "Are you feeling okay darling" lighting up her cigarette, and closing her legs she asked.

Kavitha could not hold her emotions, and said about how she is feeling lonely, as now her son is entering a new world.

Sheetal comforted her and when she felt better, asked her " why don't you look at having a boy friend"

Kavitha kept quite.

"You should move on, your son, my son they will live their new life, you still look pretty, why not look for a boy friend" Sheetal continued.

Kavitha, still did not reply. Her middle class values wanted to revolt, but whatever Sheetal was saying was so true. We spend whole life taking care of our families, and when time goes on, then we realize we all have grown old, and lonely. Kavitha was sensing this, specially she was feeling inferior to Sheetal.

Sheetal continued, "You know I am lucky to find a husband like Amit, he has helped me explore my self, broadminded, loves me, and has given me complete freedom, there is nothing hidden between he and myself. Even Raghav, we have made him independent, and you see I never feel lonely!"

Kavitha was shocked on hearing such thing from a girl who had come from a conservative background, and had less self esteem, had an inferiority complex and was never self assured. She was wanting to ask Sheetal for long, but today she could not resist.

"You are lucky Sheetal, I am not so lucky" Kavitha replied.

"It is not about luck or no luck darling, there is no delay, you remember how my son was looking at you, you can still make men hard, just believe in yourself" Sheetal said sipping the alcohol.

"Are you nuts Sheetal, you damn you are talking like a slut, don't you have any sense", Kavitha really looked disturbed.

Sheetal smiled, throwing the smoke from her mouth, "Why you did not like it, the way he was looking at you, and the way your son was looking at me"

Kavitha stood up from her chair, "I think this is too much Sheetal. You have really become a slut", and she left the living room in anger. But she could not sleep whole night, worlds of Sheetal kind of touched her heart. Yes so many men had looked at her, but she never liked it, but inside she felt good when someone admired her. But she had created a wall so big, that none had the power to break it. No one had ever made her feel important or being loved. In her younger days, when her husband had passed away, people wanted to use her. She had not dated any one. She had controlled her desires, and somehow she was feeling unfulfilled in her life. But she did not have a courage now when she was 47. But she felt different when her friend spoke about she being admired by her son. She was confused.

Next morning, Madhav and Raghav had left early for a cricket match. Raghav and Madhav had become close friends. Though Raghav had still not started to work on the deal he had with Madhav. He was too over confident about himself I guess!

Sheetal only came to the room of Kavitha with a cup of tea " Come yaar, I said something may be I was drunk. Sorry yaar, don't off your mood because of me "

Kavitha smiled back at her , and she started to cry - "You know Sheetal, I did not have any relationship after father of Madhav. He was too narrowminded always so conscious about himself. He never let me do anything. If I was to speak to his friends, he would just scold me. He was extra possessive. We did not have love, it was just a relationship. I never felt like a woman. Honestly, I felt jealous of you. I am sorry."

Kavitha and Sheetal hugged each other tightly.

Kavitha continued, "But Sheetal how come you have become so bold. You look so young. You never thought of going back to your father and family"

Sheetal, smiled. Her eyes had become red, but she controlled her tears -" You know Kavitha, I love my family. But everyone is selfish in this world. We are in 21 century, this is Kalyuga dear. If I continued to think about them I would not be able to do what I am doing now. They will judge me. Getting judged by your family is the worst thing. My father was strict, and narrowminded. My two sisters live with a men of his choice, and they are unhappy. I am lucky to have Amit has my husband."

Kavitha smiled, and hugged her again, "Wow- but how did it start, I remember it being an arranged marriage"

Sheetal smiled, its a long story. Lets get ready, freshen up. These kind of story can be shared later. And you get ready, tonight we will go to a night club.

Kavitha said- no no,

Sheetal said "You are here for few days, no one knows you here, then why the fuck you are shy, let us enjoy"

Kavitha hesitated, but okay "First I want to know how you could transform"

Sheetal patted a kiss on Kavitha's cheeks, "Sure my friend, lets first get freshen up"

T bc