• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

halimabeevi

Layla .
My Ismail loves to travel only in crowded buses. I hated it. After a chaotic crowd's fondling n cupping of my boobs on a trip back from nagoore, Ismail fucked me such long n hard time.
I m awed of his long shots.
I realized his kick and let him fuck n enjoy. Started to expose silently.
But one day ,he boldly said it openly , I smiled and spread my legs , ordered him to lick my cunt.
He obyed n.licked me as pet dog.
I silently exposing too for him.

Richardssd

watching some others touch or ogles at your wife's tits or buttocks is a greatest thrill and sex stimulation for many men.
especially husbands like mine.
my hubby loves to see me tease them with a flirty clevage and he is hot hot strong in bed that fucking day,
Loves this session stranger touch her tits groping through crowded bus

Reactions: Basanta Kumar

Richardssd

Just like other exhibitionist couple do....

There are lot of videos on web. Firstly they show us that what are they doing means how they will expose to strangers, ex. we know that she is not wearing bra or showing inner wear in transparent clothes or saree slipped like those stuff or the act. Then place your camera or phone at that angle so your entire act can shoot clearly without knowing to strangers. After making video just blur all the face in videos.thats set your done
First time you fill little bit scared but after that it's fun to show cleavage to strangers and making video of that.

First try shooting small cleavage videos on phone for yourself too get some ideas and right angle of view.
Reply for queries.
Thx #kamasutraoverload.💘
Great ....👍👍