• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

halimabeevi

Layla .
Why some husbands love to expose wife ?
Why ?
They are happy about it. They fucked their wife even more longer after exposing to others !
Its a lovely fuck after i showed my tits to a delivery boy with permission from my husband Ismail !
Your experience and reason pl

I am always proud to be a husband of my sexy wife. She is mallu and has perfect curves and size for her body. Now, due to child birth, her tits are little saggy but still they are sexiest.

I always dream of exposing her assets because when someone praise her beauty or stare her without moving their eyes, I feel proud as I am her husband... On that night, it will be multiple orgasm by speaking about that incident..

halimabeevi

Layla .
arabhijabxxxsexphotos201728229.jpg

halimabeevi

Layla .
Due to my husband Ismail's begging and licking , I nodded.
On that day evening , we ordered Hyderabad briyani vide uber eats , waited.
My husband sat in opposite sofa.
I sat in centre sofa , watching TV.
On arrival of uber guy and bell rang,
I slipped my saree front a lot and exposed my full right breasts and pretending to watch TV.
My husband looked n stunned.
He opened n let the guy enter. That guy is a young one , he saw n shocked and i can gauge his erection sidewdys.
My husband delayed payment and let him see my breasts. He is in awe.

I never looked at the uber guy , allowed a little left breasts view also.

He left after ate my boobs vide his eyes.

Then , immediately , my husband kissed me and thanked me , then unbuttoned his trousers.took out his cock which is bloody rock hard.
He fucked me for an hour.
Its d beginning.

C_Tal

Due to my husband Ismail's begging and licking , I nodded.
On that day evening , we ordered Hyderabad briyani vide uber eats , waited.
My husband sat in opposite sofa.
I sat in centre sofa , watching TV.
On arrival of uber guy and bell rang,
I slipped my saree front a lot and exposed my full right breasts and pretending to watch TV.
My husband looked n stunned.
He opened n let the guy enter. That guy is a young one , he saw n shocked and i can gauge his erection sidewdys.
My husband delayed payment and let him see my breasts. He is in awe.

I never looked at the uber guy , allowed a little left breasts view also.

He left after ate my boobs vide his eyes.

Then , immediately , my husband kissed me and thanked me , then unbuttoned his trousers.took out his cock which is bloody rock hard.
He fucked me for an hour.
Its d beginning.
wow u r daring