• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

Shimly20

It is not easy for me to accept my husband ismail's request. but he kept repeately asking and licking me for hours and fucking nonstopping and even begging.
i relented on seeing his eagerness and tested a little by showing my thighs unattended while my housemaid cleaning the house and relaxedly slept in the floor and spread my thighs , thereby exposing my inner view .
the maid is a girl and young and new to my house for some 5 months only . she is cute but somewhat stunned by the view of my hairly pussy and kept seeing at my thighs and pussy while cleaning the house.
my husband sat in the sofa and watched it in silence . he picked it up only later when i spread my thights first to him and then nodded my head and showed the view to the maid and silently closed my eyes.
my husband understand it and watched in happiness.
the maid saw my full viw of pussy for some half an hour on her work and left.
suddenly , my husband removed his lungi and showed me his cock.
wow it is massive hard for his usual size and fucked me longer than ever.

then i understand that it gives him power and mood , it satisfied me and i agreed to the deal and started with the uber guy on telling already about the stripping moves with ismail/
I like it and want it same

halimabeevi

Layla .
Sday , a online briyani delivered at pur house. On delivering it, I gave a glimpse of my hot pussy while sitting cross legend at sofa.
My husband insisted it , tried to spread me more but i m reluctant.
I can gauge d massive erection of the delivery boys cock n smiled.
After he left , I felt the massive hard on of my husband cock beside me and guided into my hot ozzing pussy.
Its so Sexy.

Meena 9987

Hi, like to share my experience with you people. This happened few years after my marriage, my child was 2 year old that time. My child was suffring from cough and cold , and it was Sunday , most of the clinics were closed. Anyways we found one child clinic far from our place opened. While checking up child the doctor saw that I was coughing too. So he said it's better that I get myself checkedup too. My husb said ok, why to go another doctor, it's cough only this doctor can check too. My husb was sitting and holding child, while doctor asked me to come behind them inside curtain for check up. He asked me to remove my dupptta, and put his stetescope on my chest. I don't know how by mistake instead of holding stestescope he grabbed my breast by hand. He immidetly said sorry and I too felt it was unintentional. Later while reaching home my husb asked my that he heard doctor saying sorry , what was it . I told him that accidently wat happened. I thought he wud by angry on doctor , instead he got exited and in night he was doing like a monster in him. This was the first incident with me ..

halimabeevi

Layla .
Hi, like to share my experience with you people. This happened few years after my marriage, my child was 2 year old that time. My child was suffring from cough and cold , and it was Sunday , most of the clinics were closed. Anyways we found one child clinic far from our place opened. While checking up child the doctor saw that I was coughing too. So he said it's better that I get myself checkedup too. My husb said ok, why to go another doctor, it's cough only this doctor can check too. My husb was sitting and holding child, while doctor asked me to come behind them inside curtain for check up. He asked me to remove my dupptta, and put his stetescope on my chest. I don't know how by mistake instead of holding stestescope he grabbed my breast by hand. He immidetly said sorry and I too felt it was unintentional. Later while reaching home my husb asked my that he heard doctor saying sorry , what was it . I told him that accidently wat happened. I thought he wud by angry on doctor , instead he got exited and in night he was doing like a monster in him. This was the first incident with me ..

Infesting. Tell.more dear.

Reactions: mate4u

Rajcold

Han ekadam theek bol rahi ho meri patni ke sath bhi Aisa hua tha usne mujhe bataya Tu Mujhe Bhi excitement huwa Aur Main Usi Samay Patni ke sath sex Kiya Kiya

halimabeevi

Layla .
Latest flirt idea by my husband.

When the milk man of nearby came and asked for a vessel , I went n going to give it.
But my husband stopped me and adjusted my pallu slightly and asked me to give in sight way.
I nodded and amused to see the milk mans face which is so glowing n stunning.
On return , I asked y to husband.
He pulled me towards mirror and Mame me in that side position.
When i looked up , my entire side boobs are popping up and bouncing.
Wow.
Now i know about milk man looks.
Sure
He may be jerked his milk out of his Lund in lungi.
Tk u husband.

Amar kumar Mohanty

Nice

halimabeevi

Layla .
Did a full blown opening of my blouse cleavage in upstairs in full view of my neighbour aunty.
She s gasped n awed on my full breasts.
I think it may lead to a lovely lesbo .let's c n wait.
I tried to lure someone else but aunty came in the way but looking so ogly.

Reactions: mate4u