• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Divine
Mujhe lagta hai... Aj ki ye mulakat sirf abhi ki hi nahi... Sirf ruhi ki hi nahi... Shweta ki bhi jindgi ko badalne wali hai... Aur jindgi ke chhupe huye pahlu bhi samne lane wali hai
sahi kaha Kamdev bhai..... magar sirf aaj ki yeh mulakaat mein yeh ek mulakaat khatam nahin hone wala seikron mulakaat mein yeh ek mulaakaat end hoga, hope aaj samajh gaye kia kehna chahta hoon
jiss pehloo ki baat aap kar rahe ho wo bhi aega, magar ek update ein sab nahun aa paega.... usske liye kayi aur updates ko ana padega bich mein bhai, jaise ke kal aap se baat hui uss baare mein
thanks very very much bhai, aaj jo update ane wala hai ussko zaroor padhkar apna opinion post karna bhai usski zaroorat hogi mujhe. thanks again

Casinar

Divine
Shweta and Abhi are sitting and remembering the moments of old happiness again, I still remember those beautiful moments. Abhi is very good that any girl likes her, but does not yet know why Ruhi did it. Yes, this is true, Shweta is also like Ruhi. Shweta is not happy in her married life, sad to know that but maybe Shweta is expecting happiness from Abhi. Shweta is very happy to meet Abhi. I think if Shweta had not been married yet, she would have married Abhi. One thing I also did not like is that children need to get the love of their parents. While reading the update, I thought Ruhi would be mentioned but it did not happen.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:

heartfelt thanks Aakash bro for the appreciation