• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Divine
The first moment when Shweta said "Abhiiiiii" the way you described Abhi freezed with shaking legs and arms and as he opened his arms to take Shweta into them was VERY TOUCHIG and too emotional. Moistened my eyes.
The rest part also at places it was very touching.
Anazing that Shweta remembers everything
Funny that she loved Abhi and wanted to marry him.
But that was a teenagers love but strange that at 24 yrs old she is still maintaining that argument she really loves Abhi that cute gal.
I also was certain that on that Day Ruhi was present when Abhi had been there at Shweta's place.
Very nice update Casinar.
Expecting to know more things through Shweta in the coming updates. Keep it up man. Going too good excellent story telling going on here. :superb:

thank you so very very much for the lovely appreciation Vikram bro

Casinar

Divine

Casinar

Divine
0beautiful and quite an emotional update especially the moment Abhi stood looking at her and opened his arms to take her, the way his legs shook and his eyes went moist, i felt a tumult of emotion.... that was very emotional...
then the talkative Shweta as she was as a child talked a lot and revealed things of 18 years back like Ruhi was at her place the day Abhi had been there...
lovely update, nice to see Shweta again but as a young mother.
very nicely written casinar ji as usual.
heartfelt thanks Amity dear for the appreciation :love:

Casinar

Divine