• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Bahut badhya update hai bhai.

Pehle half mein Abhi ki taklifon ko likha hai aap ne jo hota to hai pyar mein. Wo dard kafi lambe arse tak rehta hai.... ghira rehta hai unn yadon mein insaan wohi haal tha Abhi ka.

Aur jo diaries wale baat hui uss me mujhe ye acha laga k kum se kum diary Ruhi k paas gayi to thi aur wo khud lene gayi thi. Ye bahut acha laga.
Rahima ne bataya Ruhi kitni khush thi Abhi k taraf se diaries ko paakar.
Ruhi ko pata tha ke Abhi usske liye aya tha. Bahut acha laga.
Magar wo perfume Ruhi ne apni jeb mein rakhi thi..... usska kia hua?
Kia wo bhi lifafe mein hai Mehboob ke paas?
Mujhe ye update bahut hi acha laga Casi bhai.
:yourock:
bahot bahot shukriya nayan bhai iss appreciation ke liye

Casinar

Divine
First half update us tormenting moments of Abhi after the separation with Ruhi which you have written beautifully. Nice way of conveying to us his mental chaos regarding Ruhi, especially when he the moments he elapsed in Ruhi's company, her feel, her fragrance, her touch, her kisses etc. Those things really tortures the mind and heart.
Still Abhi is strong and facing all boldly.

The next part is about the diary and Rahima.
Shocking to know about Rahima's past. If she is such a hot and sensual woman I ask myself was not she trying to seduce Abhi the days she was coming in front of Abhi in her nightie in the early morning?
I had wished to mention this in the update that morning when she had served tea to Abhi and she was in her nightie while Mehboob was still sleeping..... I still remember that.
Well glad that Sunil talked to her and Abhi finally got the news that Ruhi had by herself come to take thr diaries with Rahima. And she was delighted receiving something from Abhi.
She read part of the diaries but not all as her mother snatched it from her...
So sad.....
Good update, beautifuly narrated and described. Hats off and thanks mate.

thanks so very very much Vikram bro for the lovely appreciative review

Casinar

Divine
Interesting update.
We learnt something new here.
Well, half of the update tells us about the state of mind of Abhi.
naturally, he is still facing the loss of Ruhi and her thoughts have invaded his mind.
and he is still restless thinking of the happy moments he had with her.
Next, the great news is about Rahima who had a past that we came to learn through Sunil.
And the good news is that we finally came to know that Ruhi was happy receiving the diaries of
Abhi with Rahima. and she had read part of it when her mother took it from her to be given to Manoj.
Rahima related how Ruhi looked happy getting the diaries of Abhi and she said Ruhi loves Abhi a lot and has asked Abhi to come and take Ruhi from there.
Well written bro, especially the parts telling us about the mental torments of Abhi.
keep it up casi bro.
Waiting for today's update.
thanks very very much for the appreciation rowdy bro