• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

ChennaiAnand

Update 74 Aditi continued to relate

“As soon as I felt his palm on my thighs, the first thing I did was to look into Leena’s face if she noticed that. Then I felt my heart racing inside and tried to move my leg by crossing it. He was on my left-hand side so his right hand was on my left thigh and when I crossed it on my right leg he waited and slowly moved closer to me on the couch. I then felt his thigh completely close to my hip and then he gradually placed his hand in between both my legs trying to force it in between both my crossed thighs. Again, I looked at Lena then glanced at Papa and Darsheel whose eyes were fixed on the TV screen, fortunately. I gasped and pinched his hand. He had not expected that since he gave a little hiss and quickly removed his hand and Leena this time looked at him by crouching since she heard his hiss! And Leena smilingly asked him, ‘What happened bhai? I felt you got pain somewhere?’ He just moved his head and asked her to watch quietly.”

Vishal was excited and listening attentively to Aditi and was trying to read her expression while she was relating all that. He was trying to read her thoughts and tried to see how she was feeling while telling all that. And Aditi continued;

“I started feeling awkward since he was disturbing me, I wished to go back to my room then thought maybe, he was doing that to return me to my room so that he may come to join me there, thinking of it I preferred to stay where I was. But then he folded both his arms and with his left crossed arm’s hand he touched just at the left side of my breast. I felt like jumping! The sudden movement I did made Leena look at me and ask; “What is it bhabi? Is a cockroach around?” I smiled at her and answered, ‘I felt like one walked on my neck’ and pretended to run my hand at the back of my neck looking daggers at Darun who was smiling biting his lips. I started getting annoyed by him and was restless by then. He continued playing with his fingers running them near my armpit and trying to palpate my left breast’s side.... He should have been aware by then that I was not wearing a bra and was getting excited for sure I thought. He was very cunning to be playing safe so that no one noticed him. His folded arms did not give any chance to anybody see his fingers over me. I was almost panting because of what he was doing, and Leena heard my deep breaths and asked, ‘Are you feeling hot bhabi? The AC is on, why are you breathing so fast? I can hear you breathing!’ I replied to her with a smile only. So, I had to be careful before doing any movements as Leena was getting alert. And just then Darun forced few of his fingers in between my arm and armpit, so I immediately pressed his fingers with my arm with strength. His fingers were imprisoned between my arm and armpit then he was trying hard to pull but was not able. I laughed to myself. It became a play for him..... So, to get his palm and fingers released he tickled me just where his fingers were blocked, and I had to release, as you know I cannot bear tickles. He then after a short while again put his hand over my lap avoiding Leena’s view. I again pinched him the hardest I could, but he bore it without shouting or getting shocked. But he did not remove his hand rather slightly caressed my thigh. I felt bored and got up telling Leena I was going to sleep as I was feeling tired.”

Vishal smiled at her saying; “And you gave him the opportunity to do all that with Leena instead!” After hearing Vishal’s remark Aditi looked angry and said;

“So, what should I have done let him palpate my boobs and move on? But no listen, he did not stay there with Leena but came in my room!!”

Vishal: “Oh he came? No one saw him as from the lounge our room’s door is seen!”

“This is what I asked him and beseeched him to go back. I was in my nighty without the gown by then and lying on my bed thinking of him and Leena when he opened my door. I could have locked it, but you were to be back and if I would be asleep you would think why I have locked the door since we never locked or bedroom door. He hurried to my bed before I could get out of it and mounted over it by holding me and trying to lick my neck. The nighty was flimsy and had thin straps and my boobs were clearly visible in that, and that was thrilling him I knew, and he said it. The first thing I said was, ‘Please go away someone might have seen you from there, what will I answer if anyone asks me why you came in my room at this hour when Vish is not here?!’ He replied, ‘Don’t worry darling I paid heed, they all had their eyes glued on the TV set when I got in your room!’ I was trying hard to get out of his grip to be out of the bed but I could not, he was stronger and he pressed me over the bed licking my neck and it was then that he murmured, ‘You have beautiful breasts honey they are much more beautiful than those of Leena I envy them my dear wanna suck them hhhhhmmmmmmm’ I was struggling with him and very worried lest someone hears us. I was not able to shout or talk loudly as I had to prevent others from knowing that he was in my room. I was helpless, powerless, I did not know what to do. I was also thinking that you may come earlier and suddenly open the door to find him with me on the bed. I was feeling afraid too. Should I have let him so that he ends fast and leave? I was wondering either I do that at that moment. But no, I continued struggling preventing him to quench his lust. I tried to kick him with my knees but yet he pulled my legs in such a way that all my nighty went up and my thighs were in front of his eyes..... He ran his tongue over his lips looking at my bare thighs and just like a lion would do having seen meat in front of him, Darun drooled and kissed my thighs and ran his tongue upper..... I shook my body to get rid of him... both my hands were imprisoned in his strong hands and I was not able to cover my thighs, he moved his tongue up to my panty when at last I almost cried beseeching him to stop!.... To my relief, he stopped, looked in my face and cajoled me by coming to my mouth and licking my lips. I firmly closed my mouth not to let him kiss me, but he was trying to enforce his tongue into my mouth, I started shaking my head and my forehead hit his upper lip which crushed against his tooth and got the upper lip wounded and it oozed blood over my cheeks. I was shocked and he turned angry..... I got frightened seeing blood running out of his upper lip... and on seeing fear on my face he seized the opportunity and like revenging he held my face in his hand and kissed me with that wounded lip making me taste his blood. He forced open my mouth and pushed his tongue into my mouth and I could feel the taste of blood on my tongue..... No doubt the wound was a very minor one which stopped bleeding as quickly as it had started and meanwhile, he enjoyed kissing me since I was shocked and afraid seeing the blood. During the kiss, he pressed both my boobs and ran his palm all over my body feeling me all the where.......”

Vishal managed his dick in his pant and asked; “Honey you are not telling it the way it must be..... You did not say what was his position during the kiss? Was he lying over you? By your side? Did not you feel his dick? Did not he thrust it over your body while kissing you? Tell me well!!”

To be continued.................. (1470 words)

I'm becoming addicted to the story. Every now and then I want to comeback and continue from where I left. Its such a dick raising story. You have narrated Aditi's image so well, the very name keeps the tool harder.

Reactions: Casinar

Pinkyzk

Update 3 - Vishal preparing Aditi

In their new house alone, no fear of someone hearing their moans or whispers during love making, their love sessions started being more adorable. And its then that Vishal started to get her prepared to achieve what he desired from her. He was in no hurry, he decided to go step by step with her. He planned everything in his own way to prepare Aditi moulding her in his way.

To start with Vishal bought her some lingerie. This see through nighties with very thin straps and made her wear it without bra to make her nipples be seen and getting rubbed in the thin cloth material when he enjoyed pressing her nipple in between his fingers over the cloth.

Now imagine what Vishal went through before making her accept to wear that! She blushed, her face turned all red as if blood will ooze from her cheeks, she trembled, perspired and became very stubborn refusing to wear that. The panty was so thin and small that Aditi did not even want to look at it. Vishal got angry and left the bedroom to go to smoke on the terrace. The dress was put in a corner on the bed and Aditi was sitting at the other corner still feeling ashamed to even look at
those stuff her husband bought for her. After a while Vishal came at their bedroom’s doorstep and said,

“Every wife does wear those to please their husband, if you wanna please me, I will be back after 5 minutes and want to see you in them or else tonight I won’t sleep on this bed but in the lounge.”

After saying that Vishal turned his back and was walking in the corridor when she ran behind him and caught hold of him from the back, her arms surrounding his bust, and Aditi childishly whispered, “I am feeling very awkward to wear them, they are made for the western people, why do you want me to wear them hmmm!! You are naughty!”

And Vishal held her, took her over the sofa in the lounge and started brainwashing her like teaching a child ABCD. He made her sit on his lap and started caressing her while talking and little by little his hands roamed over her whole body making her losing her senses…. She was at that time in a churidaar, and soon Vishal’s hands moved over thighs and went up over her waist moving through the elastic to get rid of the underwear…… and gradually it was out with Vishal’s hands were caressing her beautiful fleshy thighs. Vishal was talking to her in murmurs during the actions……

“Look
baby, we are modern people, we have to live with the trend, we should be in sweetheart. You are young, not yet even 19, so young girls do wear such dresses, specially on bed at night, in company of their boyfriends, and you are my wife, so it’s an easy task for you to be in those lingerie for me…I will buy more of them for you, this one is black I have seen a red and pink one in the mall, they are superb, you will look hot honey…please; see your thighs are nude and I am touching them, so what’s wrong, same way when you are in that suit I will see and touch you that will stimulate both of us and we will enjoy better, come on darling now go and wear them for baby go…muuuuah!!”

Still reluctant Aditi stood up quite lost by his smooch and caresses she gave a sexy smile to him and walked to her bed despite her! The fact is that she was turned on by his caress and had only one thing in her mind at that moment and that was to make love….. Had Vishal not taken out her underwear it could be that she would never have agreed to wear that, but the fact that she turned hot by his caress she needed to be loved at that moment so she went to wear the lingerie!

After wearing them Aditi looked at herself in the mirror and felt a flame invading her body just by looking at her. The nightie reached up above her thighs, letting the round flesh of the upper thighs seen all whitish; and her beautiful envious boobs with erect nipple in the see through cloth material. At that moment Aditi desired her own body she felt and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. By then Vishal got in the room and was stunned seeing his young wife standing like a hot sexy doll in front of him. He got himself nude in a rush and mounted on the bed asking her to join him.

Vishal knelt on the bed his dick pointing upward with
hard erection, and Aditi’s eyes were over his dick when she put one of her knees over the bed throwing her arms towards his shoulder when he vigorously enlaced her and her hand went straight on his dick which she held with envy. Vishal lifted her up and got both her legs crossed over his thighs and took her mouth into his and their tongues melted in each others’ mouth. Soon Aditi opened her mouth to breath and gave panting like breaths with her eyes turning on like she was intoxicated! Her bare shoulders with the thin straps of the flimsy nightie was licked and bitten by Vishal…… she was getting completely lost with desire and the flame of arousal had already conquered her plus the desire of getting penetrated and longing to be loved was all present within her at that precise moment.

And
its here that Vishal started it all. It’s on that night that Vishal started the game to get Aditi prepared for what he wanted from her! He put her hand in between her thighs to feel her panty and found it all wet….. He knew she was hot with desire and ready to receive his dick in her but he delayed intentionally and spoke…yes he talked during the action…. The talks were in whispers and murmurs, his voice was heavy, like the croaking of a frog and her response was like the hiss of a snake. Vishal pressed her nipppled in between his fingers and his mouth roaming on her neck line whispered,

Baby, lets play a game tonight….”

And she hissed, in a longing moment “Hmmm, what game sweetheart! Come on I need it now….hmm please….”

But Vishal was in no hurry, he lay her flat on the bed with his body over hers, her nightie moved up to her waist, her hips collated to his, the straps moved down to her breasts which were both standing up like to small hills, his hard dick rubbing over in between her sexy thighs…… Aditi’s body moved like a snake over the bed under him, she was looking for a position to get his dick into her but he was cunning not to let that happened by moving his hip downwards…….

Still, he spoke in murmurs while his mouth and warm breath heated her neck and ears he said, “Adi, make as if it’s not me, it’s another man who is doing all this to you…. Just imagine that way…..” Aditi who at that moment had her eyes closed suddenly opened them, looked in his face and kissed him asking in an intoxicated voice, “Why honey, why should I imagine another man when you are here baby, come on do it now sweetheart I badly need it, do it at once I can’t wait pleeeeeeaaaaaase….” But Vishal insisted, “No darling just imagine its not me, think of any other man, don’t tell me whom you are thinking of, just think someone else, whoever you want, someone whom you ever got impressed with, someone you secretly ever desired, just think that man is at this moment doing all this with you and you are asking him to penetrate you, plead to him ask him to put it inside you, please do it honey, that will boost up our sexual appetite believe me… it will be a great feeling do it baby do it for me…..”

Aditi looked in his face still burning with desire making her boobs rub over his chest and whispered biting his earlobe, “I only what you to do that to me
honey, no one else” …… Vishal was not happy, he continued, “No no no, please close your eyes, don’t look at me, feel another man, its only fantasy baby, its only fake but that will bossts us up, our sexual life will be enriched, and you will like it believe me honey….. feel he is over your hot body and you are feeling his hard cock in between your thighs and you want him to penetrate you, think deep of him, that man is here over you on your bed, Vishal is not here and you have to do it fast before Vishal comes, come on honey, ask that man to fuck you before your husband comes back home….ask him ask him baby you want him to do that, you need that! He made you hot and you only want one thing right now and that is his cock deep inside you, you want to receive him….go on honey ask him to fuck you baby……”

Every word was spoken very fast in between gasps and panting, the breathing
were heavy from both sides and Vishal’s dick had also started releasing the liquid he was eager to feel that Aditi says yes and ask the other man to penetrate her and he deep in his mind thought himself to be his father and he would be fucking his daughter in law…… but he did not tell Aditi what he was thinking and only wanted her to think of another man… he was inculcating in her those type of adultery thoughts to get her prepared for true one day…..

Aditi was all lost in compassion and arduously was going on licking his neck and chest biting him at times piercing her finger nails on his body….. she spread her legs with her eyes still closed and murmured, “Hmmmm why do you want me to do that baby, why?” and she hit him with her closed fists on his shoulders like a small child hits someone when being naughty……. Vishal still pleaded, “Come on baby, I am waiting, that man is waiting for you to ask he will then put it into you, here feel his hard dick now see its touching your pussy….feel it honey……?” He rubbed his dick on her wet slippery pussy and Aditi held him with all her force in her arms and sucking his shoulder whispered panting as if she just ran a kilometer, “Yes yes, put it in now, do it I want it….” And she moved her hips in all the ways to get the dick into her……. Still Vishal pushed back his hip not to let her succeed and asked, “Who? Who is going to put it in you honey…tell me then he will do it…hurry up baby….come on sweety say it say it honey , say it my love….” And Aditi could not hold any longer and kissing him wildly said, “That man whom you said tell him to put his cock deep in me I need it tell him to fuck me at once baby yes I want it do it now…..pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!”

And Vishal pushed his cock deep into her with immense pleasure while Aditi gave a sharp piercing shout of, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!” And Vishal started humping harder and harder while Aditi holding him firmly moved her hips under him as well shouting in ecstasy, “Yes yessss yesssssss its fantassssssssstttiiiiiiiiiiic!! More more more fasssssssssssster fassssterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! AAAA AH AAH AAAAAAH!!!!!! And Vishal started groaning over her reaching his climax, “ggghhhhhmmmm aaaaghghghghghghghhhhh yesssssss ooooohhhhhhhh Oh my Gooooooaaaaaaaaaadddddd!!!!wwwwoooooow!!!!!”

And very soon both lay flat on the bed panting, sweating, looking in each
others face like they had sex for the first time in their life…..

To be continued…………………. (2022 words)
👍