• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 6
Neha still explaining to her younger brother in law

So Neha started relating to Pavindra how it all started and since when.
She said, she one day had been to the field with the father-in-law in his 4x4. She had prepared food to leave for them and he had said he will come to take her by noon and he came. That day Pavindra was not in the village. It was the third month after the wedding. He had already once or twice talked about her relationship with Ravindra. So on that day in the car, he stopped it in a remote place near the fields and talked to her. He said: " Bahu, how long will it go like this? You still have not had sexual relations with my son? We need to grow our family dear and I wish to see my kids, you see all this business must have owners...."
Neha replied: " What can I do pitaji? Ravindra is so shy and he never touches me. He sleeps turning his back with me and never dares to come near me. He says he respects me and can't harm me.... I tried to approach him as you told me the last time but still to no avail Pitaji."

And her father-in-law had an idea. He told Neha, " Well I think I will have to come to your bedroom at night to talk to Ravindra why he is not going ahead, why he is not consuming his marriage. What do you say Neha bahu?"
She replied, "As you wish pitaji."

And the father-in-law added, " I think he needs a push and I will need your cooperation to make him do it. Will you mind if I will get to be physical to show him some approaches? It will be important dear."
Neha replied, "I will do anything to make him consume our marriage pitaji, I will do as you say. As I also feel he needs a push and I am unsuccessful to push him, I feel you can help him, he may listen to you as he always does all that you say."

So that night after watching TV, Neha was going to her room when the father-in-law called her. Pavindra continued watching TV then, as at that time he had not discovered anything. And Ravindra was sleeping already. Daughter-in-law and father talked in the kitchen slowly. He said, "You please get yourself dressed in your sexiest nighty to seduce him, and I will come inside soon to talk to him, do awake him meanwhile, I am coming." She said " ok but will not Pavindra hear us if he comes by this side? he is still watching TV." So he said: "Good then I will wait for Pavindra return and when he gets in his room I will wait about half an hour for him to be asleep then I will come to your room."

Neha accepted and went into her room to change herself. She took out her dress she was wearing and put on her nighty, usually, she never wore her bra at night but this night as her father-in-law was to come she did not take out her bra. She was thinking he will look at her in that nighty, it was very sexy and had thin straps, was pink coloured and flimsy. Her body could be seen through it. She was a virgin of 18 years old and it was the father-in-law who was to come to assist or help her first sexual encounter! She felt a chill in her spine thinking of this. But she was eager to make love to her husband as it was to be the first time. Her f.i.law also had told her not to mind if he will need to be physical.... she thought how will he be physical? what did he mean by that?

Anyhow, it was around midnight when she heard him getting in. She was lying by the side of Ravindra who was deeply asleep, her nighty reached above her thighs and her sexy, desirable thighs were seen. She immediately sat over the bed when he got in. She blushed and was looking at him in his face blushing. The dim light was on and the father-in-law could not move his eyes from that beautiful sexy body in front of him. Her bare arms, part of her underarm, the sexy straps of the nighty and her bra were all seen and the old man felt things within himself..... she felt unease the way he was staring at her and she spoke to break the heavy atmosphere: " He is not awaking pitaji, I tried hard to wake him up!" She said that in a whisper. He loved the way she talked to him as though she was his accomplice. He tried to wake his son up. He moved him vigorously and Ravindra hardly opened his eyes and was taken aback to see his dad in his bedroom. He sat over the bed rubbing his eyes and with a yawn, he asked "What happened dad" And the dad said " How long will this go on beta? You have not touched your wife till now? why? what's your problem?" He felt shy and bent his head down. The father talked again and again but he was not replying but looking at the floor.

The dad said, " Look if you are feeling shy and don't know how to start I am showing you, look at me, and do as I do." He ran his hand over Neha's bare arm and touched her neck and told him to do the same. Neha felt a current like all over her body when the father-in-law did that. She was tensed and all her body was stiff. Ravindra did as his dad taught but his hands did shake all along the action. He started sweating and blushing. Then the old man asked Neha to come very close to him over the bed, she did and he brushed his mouth over her neck and told Ravindra to do that. Ravindra did it a bit lightly.

Then the dad took Neha in his arms and kissed her cheek, neck, slightly run his tongue behind her ear and told Ravindra to do same. Neha felt like to surrender herself to her father-in-law. But she held stiff and murmured "Pitaji, no!" He replied " Please cooperate Neha I am doing it for your good. He will learn and make love to you soon you will see."
Ravindra tried to hold Neha the same way but was shaking a lot and sweating too much. After that, his father asked, "How did you feel beta? Are you feeling good? you have a hard-on?"

Ravindra did not reply, his dad was looking over his short near his sex either there was a rise, but found nothing. then he moved Neha's nighty upper over her thighs and asked " don't you find her sexy? look at her beautiful sexy thighs beta, she is a sexy girl your wife." And the dad himself had a hard on and Neha saw his short inflating and the dad first time saw the fairer parts of her beautiful thighs and felt his mouth watered. He put his hand over her thighs and lightly ran the palm over; reaching upper and upper under her nighty..... Neha stretched her body and held his hand to prevent him from going further......
Then the dad asked her "Why you have not removed your bra? please do it to excite him, its important beti."

to be continued, meanwhile, your replies awaited friends.

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 7
The Father in law in her bedroom teaching his son Ravindra how to have sex

Then the dad asked her "Why you have not removed your bra? please do it to excite him, its important beti."..... Neha was feeling weird to obey to that request... she shivered and looked in her f.i.law's face. Ravindra bent down his head looking on the bed. The dad gently said: " Look Neha beti, he is shy and nervous, you told me you will cooperate so please go ahead, just make as if I am not here and only your husband is here, remove it, sweetheart, Ravindra will love it, isn't it beta?"

Neha gave a deep sigh and turned her back to them and removed her bra. while doing it, the dad's eyes were over her bare back and he was having an erection..... And after removing her bra Neha, looked in his face and asked, "now, what pitaji?" He brought her very close to him and brought Ravindra too closer, and he took Ravindra's hand in his and put it over Neha's breasts, still over her dress, and made him rub them, Ravindra felt shy and pulled back his hand. The father moved closer to Neha, his leg was touching her thighs and he was fully erect and was unable to control himself to see such a young, sexy lady in such a sexy outfit so close to him.

He put his hand over the right strap of her nighty and moved it down to let partial appearance of her young firm breast visible and lifted up Ravindra's chin to make him look at that, and meanwhile he, ran his hand over Neha's shoulder and very gently and slowly moved downwards to her breast, and asked his son to keep looking.

Neha by then was getting envious and trembled and felt desirable and did not know how to face that situation..... and the father touched the soft breast of Neha in his rough hand, and caressed it, Neha twisted over the bed and bent to hide her breast, and Ravindra moved his face away.

Not knowing how to proceed, the dad boldly asked with Ravindra: " You are not feeling anything, my son?" Ravindra kept silent and was shaking more and more and sweating a lot. Neha said," Pitaji, let it go, he will not respond, he is like that, there is no hope i see." But the dad was not to give up. He asked Neha to lie over the bed and he would try a last chance to awake the desires of his son. Neha was envious but could not speak.

She lay over the bed by her father-in-law's side and he bent over her to kiss her neck and moved his mouth towards her breasts, and asked Ravindra to watch and asked him to do it the same way. When he was doing that Neha was getting stiff and she was hardly able to control her emotions. When the dad's lips touched her skin of the shoulder and ran to her breasts she shivered and twisted over the bed and caught hold of the bed sheet in her both hands stretching her body, she was feeling getting wet down there..... The dad at the same time with one hand moved up her dress to her hips and her pantie was seen and she was moving back the dress down to cover her hips, the father's hard on thrust to Neha's belly and she almost gasped!.....

And the dad moved out and waited for Ravindra to do that..... he was shivering, shaking, blushing and sweating yet he tried hard, and on getting in contact with Neha's skin he fell flat and moved under the bed to hide.
Tears rolled over Neha's cheeks and she hides her face in the pillow. The father talked to Ravindra in anger this time and asked " what the bloody hell of a son are you? I am about to fuck your wife and you are hiding under the bed?? Ravindra replied: Dad takes Neha for you, she is yours, do it yourself on my behalf, I can't do that I am impotent, I have never been erect all my life!!"

Both Neha and THE FATHER WERE SHOCKED AND looked at each other aghast!!

Neha cried and, the father-in-law consoled her by caressing her, he hugged her and she buried her face over his bare chest..... And little by little, he lay her over the bed continued caressing her, kissed away her tears. then kissed her cheeks and reached her mouth and she opened her mouth to receive and respond to her father-in-law's kiss passionately. She enlaced him tightly and started biting his shoulder and he removed her nighty, she gave way to get rid of it, and things went very very fast and soon they were both all nude, and they were fucking!!

She was a virgin and the father-in-law got to consume this young 18 years old virgin in his son's bedroom on his bed.

Neha started panting with pain and pleasure she had long awaited and felt very pleased on reaching her first real orgasm. They heard Ravindra snoring under the bed!

They took each other in their arms and lay still over the bed and the father felt a sort of pride within himself to please a young virgin at his age!

to be continued dudes.....

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 8
Pravindra questioning Neha on what he saw in his father’s bedroom

After relating all the event of her first encounter with her father-in-law, to Pavindra, Neha cried and sat down feeling tired
. Pavindra listened to the whole narration quietly and he despite such difficult situation her sister-in-law went through,
he felt excited and had a hard on during the narration from Neha.
When she was crying, he sat down with his head in his hand and there was a heavy, quiet and boring atmosphere in the
room. They stayed like that for more than fifteen minutes without any words.

Pavindra was thinking and visualising all that Neha told him and he could see his father making love to her and he
thought, then she must have given herself to him every night and that's why she goes to his room to please each other.
He was in an embarrassing situation and did not know how to undergo that moment. Still, he desired her and may be
more and more. But why she did refuse her all along since so many days? This question was tormenting him. Will she
give herself to him too now? How shall he now approach since she just related such an event which had its painful parts?

He broke the silence prevailing in the room and talked when he found her finished with her tears. "Well tell me bhabhi,
so, since the last four months, you are going to please dad, and Ravindra is aware of that is it?”

She gave a long sigh, both her hands clutched in each other and talked: "Your brother sleeps like a log, you should know it better than me. He has never known every time that I got out of the bed to go to your dad's. Yes your father, asked me almost every
night to come to him after that night. And to be frank with you I started enjoying it, as I am also a human and have
desires and to be honest, your dad is very good at it. He is the first man who penetrated me and made me feel a
woman and I feel giving myself completely to him, rather since then I considered him as my man."

Pavindra listened to her attentively and was speechless. He stood up and started thinking about his dad. He left the
room and while he was walking out of the room Neha walked fast behind him , held his hand from behind and said with
a pleading voice, "Please don't go. Do I deserve that you leave because of my actions Pavindra? It was the situation
which turned out to be like that, I was helpless, please understand."

He felt sorry for her and smiled saying, "No
bhabhi, don't worry, I am not leaving, and will not leave, I was just going out to breath some fresh air."

Saying this he took her in his arms and she enlaced him firmly and breathed out heavily. They were holding each other standing,
feeling the warmth of each others body and he kissed her forehead, then her cheeks and her lips. She did not push
him, and let him do. And when he found her not objecting, he proceeded by, kissing her neck, and he gradually moved
to her soft part of the beginning of her beast, she tightened him and clutched his shirt in her hands and whispered,"
Please leave me, I won't be able to control myself, leave me Pravindra,” but he was going on kissing her and his hands
started running over her back, moved down to her butt and he lifted her up, her heels were not touching the soil and her
the whole body was clutched against his, he carried her to his room and put her over his bed.

She was breathing fast at that moment and, she got out of the bed and told him, "No, its not good, its bad, that's not right
Pavindra."

And she ran out of the room. He sat over the bed burying his head in his hands and then lay over the bed
with a deep sigh and a hard-on.

After half an hour he went to the kitchen where she was washing dishes, dressed in a two piece, her waist seen, her
hair flung open, the wind swaying them from left to right making her waist visible at times at the left then at the right. He
was standing behind her and he wished to hold her again. She felt his presence and turned back, found him, smiled
and asked him to sit.

The tense moment had faded away and they started talking. They talked a lot, for more than an hour, escaping the
sexual words. They were friendly again and he
even joked and made her laugh.
He asked, "How many times have you been to the fields with dad?" The conversation at last came back to it.

She said about five times. He asked either he made love to her in the fields? She said "Yes, once he did and it was
wonderful"

-"Nobody saw you two? Can you be sure?" he asked.

She replied "I was continuously telling that to your dad, but he said he knows his fields better and knew that nobody
would ever come at that place at that time of the day."

And she added "Since you talked of the fields, I have things to add but I won't tell you now, I will tell you about that at
the appropriate time and the right moment."

To be continued friends...... your valuable comments expected. Thanks.

Last edited:

king cobra

The Incestuous encounter of a 'Bahu'
by Casinar
banner-bahu-3.md.jpg

The Incestuous Encounters of a 'BAHU'
Update 1

She was married to Ravindra when she was only 18 years old. Ravindra was living in a remote village and was a labourer, living with his father and younger brother Pravindra. Their mother was no more. Ravindra's father got him married although he was only 19 years old because he needed a woman in the house to do the house chores etc. Ravindra was a reserved type of person and had a sort of neurologic problem. When he faced difficult situations his hands and fingers started shaking along with his head and he blushed and
perspired. He inherited this from his late mother. His wife's (the bahu) name was Neha. She was more intelligent and developed than Ravindra. She was educated. Her father accepted to get her married because Ravindra's father had lots of lands under sugar cane cultivation and he had a 4x4 and had lots of money though they were labourers family.

The first day after their wedding, the relatives of Pravindra asked women relatives to check the bed sheet as it was a custom to verify either the bride is a virgin or not. If she was a virgin blood stain would be found on the bed sheet. This is the way people were undergoing the next morning of their first night.

Ravindra's father was in doubt either he would succeed to have sexual intercourse or not as he could not face difficult circumstances. Even the day they went to see the girl he was trembling when Neha came to serve tea. His father knew his problem and all relatives believed, once that he will get married all his shaking problems will be cured.

The ladies came from his bedroom the next morning and announced that there was no blood stain found on their bed.

Later, after inquiries it was known that he had no sexual intercourse with Neha but he turned his back with her and slept.

The women talked to Neha that she should seduce him etc so that he could approach her that way......
Well, days went on yet nothing was happening..... Ravindra's father himself was going to check the bedsheet when she was going to have her morning bath...... And Pravindra knew all that was happening...he knew his elder brother was not having sexual intercourse, and he was fantasizing he could replace him on the bed at night... He was 18 years old, same as his sister-in-law.

Neha was a very beautiful girl, sexy, svelte body, lovely smile and perfect look any man would love to find in a woman. She had very nice attractive manners as well. She was seductive and looked sensual. Her lips and eyes were inviting... Her breasts had very nice proportion which any male would get attracted to even they were under clothes.....

Pravindra got friendly with her and they started teasing each other openly in the house, in the presence of his father and Ravindra. They even tapped each other and had physical contacts with hands like, hitting each other and playing with the hands, pulling her hair and she doing the same to him..... Ravindra considered that as brother-sister plays and love and the father also looked at it that way.....

Ravindra's father had a worry about their not having sexual relations...and one day after a month she talked to Neha himself. He told her to seduce his son and approach him sexually and caress him etc.... Neha blushed when he said all that but she understood that they had a problem and it had to be solved.

Days, weeks, months went by and Pravindra started looking at her viciously and wished to have her on his bed.... Every time she was going to have her bath he went to try his chance to eavesdrop. He waited for his father to move out and he seized every opportunity to be in her company... and one day he plucked courage and enlaced her from behind when she was drying her wet hair after a bath. She was shocked and pushed him asking him to behave, but he persisted and pulled her by her hand to him and she was in his arms and tried to struggle out of them, he started to run his tongue over her neck and cheeks and she was struggling to get free.... Pravindra caught hold of her mouth in his hand and was forcing her to be kissed, but she shut her mouth and he sucked her lips and said, "you are too hot bhabhi and I desire you since the first day you came in this house, Bhaiya can't please you so I will do it, what say sweet bhabhi?" Neha said "I will tell Pitaji about what you did and said" He left her and smiled "You can't do that and I know you will not do that, gradually you will come to me my darling, sweet bhabhi, I will get you someday, and I bet you will enjoy it."

to be continued............

fantastic
marvelous. wonderful

king cobra

Update 2.

After that encounter with his sister-in-law, Pravind was in a little bit of worry in the evening when his father and elder brother were back home, lest Neha speaks up. They were all gathered in the lounge watching a TV serial and His eyes were not on the TV set but on Neha. She was aware and without being noticed she asked him with signals 'do I tell them what you did?' He replied 'No you won't' But Neha said 'I will' and he replied, 'Ok, go ahead, tell them and you will see what will happen to this family after that.'
And Neha loudly said addressing to the father-in-law: "Pitaji, you know what Pravidra did today?" The aged man, looked at her with inquiring eyes and asked: "What did he do bahu?" And Pravind felt hot and looked in her eyes seriously and begged her not to talk. And she mischievously said to the head of the family "He teases me a lot like a little kid, he tires me, he does not listen, he did not eat properly and like a kid, I got to make him eat, like feeding a little baby." - On hearing this the old man laughed and replied: " he is the youngest, that's why he behaves that way, he is just spoiled a bit, but he will grow up, take it easy bahu"
And she looked at Pravind with a mischievous smile and a giggle.
That smile of hers betrayed herself. Pravind thought in his mind 'there you are my sexy bhabhi, you will never betray me, you did not say what I wanted to do with you, you invented false words only to speak.... so you are in my way sweetheart.'

And he felt happy that she did not speak about his sexual behaviour towards her.
Now, days passed and every time that he was alone with her, he molested her, touched her anywhere on her body, kissed her, ran his hand over her butt, pressed her over him and all that. She usually struggles out of his grip but never let him do anything further..... Pravind went to jerk off every time after caressing her and touching her. Every time that he masturbated, he visualised Neha's body. he thought of her boobs and sexy thighs and colour of her hidden parts.
Once he saw her bending to pierce a wet cloth to get dried, and he found her beautiful, envious breasts, they were so inviting that he wished to hold them, lick them and give them a suck..... And in fact, he had on that day told her openly how far he desired to get those boobs in his hands and mouth. he held her, and struggled hard to succeed to put his mouth at the beginning of the soft parts of her breasts, and ran his tongue over them.... That's all he was able to do and she freed herself from his grip.

Days went by fast and 5 months elapsed that way.

And one night, Pravind had to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. His room was on the left and Ravindra's in the right and their father's room was just behind Ravindra's room. A corridor separated the rooms of the two brothers. That corridor led to their kitchen on one side and to the lounge on the other side. Then to reach the toilet which was outside the house he had to pass through the kitchen and open it's door to go out. but before doing this he got to pass near Ravindra's room.
So he was going to open the Kitchen's door when he heard voices in his father's room. He smiled saying ' Dad is talking all alone in his sleep!'.... But then he heard murmurs and whispers too.... he approached his dad's bedroom and heard Neha's voice saying: " I have to go now pitaji." He was amazed and started thinking what was she doing in dad's room at this time of the night. he told himself may be dad was sick and she had come to give him water, or massage his legs or something like that...... but he was intrigued and wished to see her getting out. He hides himself behind the refrigerator as the kitchen was dark at that time, and waited for her to get out.
And when the door opened, the father looked out first then said to Neha: " you may come out" And Neha came out. Pravindra was astounded on seeing her in a very flimsy nightie, with sexy straps, her boobs visible through it and she was wearing no bra, her hair flung open.....she walked sexily and went to her room and turned back to look at the father- in- law in a sexy smile and whispered 'ok, you sleep well now Pitaji.'

Pravind was all hard erect and thought- 'Oh my God!! Dad is fucking her?? And I am struggling since such a long time? No, no, no, that can't be!! I am mistaken and thinking bad because I have such filthy thoughts in my mind. There must be something else.... that can’t be.......

goooooooood very very exciting hope Pravindra gets Neha

king cobra

Update3.

Pravind went to his room after the toilet and could not sleep after what he saw. He was thinking if his dad and bhabhi are having an affair since when is that going on? How could it have started? Did his father also approach her the way he did? Did she refuse him at first then accepted? Was she in his room for sex? Or was he having such thoughts because he was like that? But why was she in her nighty? Why she was not wearing her bra? Why was she in such a very sexy nighty with thin straps? The nighty reached her upper thighs only and parts of her beautiful, sexy envious thighs were seen. Pravind was getting restless and kept on thinking till morning. He did not close his eyes at all, and he masturbated twice visualising his dad with Neha.

In the morning usually, his dad and his elder bro left home very early around 6 o'clock. At that time he usually is asleep and he wakes up by 10 of the morning as he stays at home always idle. He heard the 4x4 of his dad starting and he knew that they were leaving for the fields.

In the Sugar cane fields which they have many persons worked. The dad of pravind was a boss and owner and so they worked for him and he helped along with Ravindra. Despite his sort of handicap, Ravindra was active as a labourer and assistant boss. He knew the job very well and his dad often left him to occupy some fields with workers and he went to another of the several fields that he had. And once a while Neha was bringing food for them not every day. And the few days that she had been introduced to the fields, it was her father-in-law who had gone to take her from home in his 4x4 as she had wished to visit the fields sites, meanwhile she prepared food and brought for them. On that day Pravindra had been to the town to buy pesticides for the crops. He was not aware that Neha had been to the fields.
Now, when they left that early morning Pravind, was in a hurry to see Neha and talk to her about last night’s events which he witnessed.
He got up and went in the kitchen and found Neha waving to them outside. He went to brush his teeth, and so on. His sister-in-law on seeing him up so early remarked: "Wow, the sun has risen from the west today it seems! You are up at this hour??" He did not reply and went to his room, changed himself and had tea. While having tea his eyes were devouring her whole body from tip to toe and she was aware. She said: " You stop looking at me like that or else I will give you a good slap!"
- Really? Will you slap me Bhabhi? You won't feel sorry afterward?” said Pravind.
- No, I will not feel sorry to slap a bad boy that you are.
- And you bhabhi? Are you a good girl?
-Of course, I am, you have any doubts?

On hearing this Pravind was more in doubts of what he was thinking about what he saw last night. He thought that means that Neha had nothing to do with her dad but it was his thoughts only. He thought he will feel ashamed if he questioned her and the result would come out to be NO. So he thought not to talk about that with her but deep inside himself, he planned something. He thought he will be awake at night and keep a watch for some nights and if there is something between them, he will find out.

He moved towards her and lightly passed his hand over her butt. She moved to hit him but he escaped it. She was dressed in a two-piece. She was standing near the sink washing vessels, and she threw water over him from the tap. Pravind started playing with her, he was coming to touch her every time and running away before she could throw water on him or hit him. And when she was drying the vessels he quietly reached behind her and firmly enlaced her, his hard erect organ thrusting over her butt, and his mouth brushing on her neck and cheek. She was pushing him and struggling but he was stronger physically so he held her still and when she felt his sex rubbing on her she managed to change position and his sex started rubbing over her right thigh, and with one hand Pravind was moving up her skirt to touch her thighs but she sat down so as to prevent him doing that. He got her mouth once and ran all his tongue over and he tried to kiss her but she did not respond at all. He got tired and gave up.....

Before leaving her he said " Bhabhi I love you a lot and you know that. I will not repeat this every time, please. And Neha only smiled on his words.

When Neha was busy in her house chores, Pravin went into his father's room to look for a place from where he could see inside at night. Apart from the window in that room, there was a very thin space near the air conditioner was installed. He went outside and was not able to reach that height. He took a chair from inside, put it under the AC from outside and got on the chair to peep inside and he was very happy to be able to see the whole room of his dad.

to be continued........

good flirting and seducing update

king cobra

Update4.

So dear friends, when Pavindra had the assurance that at night he could watch all he felt relieved and impatiently waited for the night to reach their abode.
To help readers to have an idea of their respective bedrooms and the place from where he will peep to view the actions I have drawn a sketch which I am posting here for viewing. This:

Now at night, they watched TV and everybody went to their bedrooms. Ravindra seldom watched TV. He usually went to sleep at 9 o'clock every night. He was an early sleeper since childhood.

Pavindra went to his room and waited and waited. He tried to hear if he will hear any noise of the room's door opening or closing. He prayed that he succeeds to see something....Now he was still not sure either it was his doubts or there was really anything like that.
He went outside twice in the night after one hour that he was back from watching TV but he saw nothing..... Won't they meet tonight? He thought, Was that my imagination? Nothing will happen? These thoughts were torturing him.

In the sketch I have drawn, readers will see a red spot outside the house. That is where he stands on a chair to look inside his father's room.

He did it four times till 1 AM but he found nothing! He was restless and by 2.30 of the early morning from his bed, he heard a door being closed in the corridor. ( watch the sketch)
He hurried to go out. He opened his room's door very quietly, walked in the corridor without switching any light and got outside from the kitchen's door and went to stand on a chair he had placed earlier, near the AC from outside his father's room.

And his eyes stayed wide open peeping inside!! Neha, his bhabhi was almost nude over his father's bed by his side!! Her nighty was over the drawer, and she was all nude and was sucking her father-in-law. She was in a kneeling position over the bed, and the father-in-law was lying flat over his back, he was nude too, and Neha was holding his huge dick in her hand and licking and sucking it vigorously. The old man was moving his waist giving light blows in her mouth as though fucking her.....

Pavindra felt hot and cold together!! He thought all those days he was longing for her and she was playing the saint-like woman and here she was doing that?..... Since when is that going on he thought? When was the first time? How did his father get her? And RAVINDRA? Does he know? What if he suddenly wakes up?

She has taken a big risk! Does she dare do that way?

He soon found she was lying over the bed now and his father was licking her pussy...she was twisting over the bed holding the old man's head in her hand.... her beautiful svelte body was at the mercy of her father-in-law...., gradually he moved to her beautiful envious breasts and was crushing them in his strong hands and his tongue was licking the erect nipple of the 18 years old bahu....

And Pavindra felt rage within him and he wished to go to knock violently on his father's bedroom's door and get inside and make a scene! But he held himself and was blank at the brain at that moment.... he even felt he was shivering, his throat was dry and he then felt hot as though he had fever!

when he looked in again his dad was penetrating Neha, her legs spread apart, she received her father-in-law's organ with much pleasure, meanwhile, she was bitting his shoulder and licking his neck, her arms had surrounded him from under his arms up above his neck. The movements of the old man's hip gradually became faster and faster and she started giving moans interrupted by deep sighs..... and soon she reached the climax by getting her orgasm and the dad of Pavindra ejaculated outside taking out his dick thrusting it over her belly, his sperm spreading all over the belly and breasts of Neha, who tenderly rubbed them, and took the dick in her mouth smiling at him, they, then kissed each other passionately, and lay over the bed peacefully.

to the next part........

very very good very exciting so is the father in law already laying her?

king cobra

Update5

Pavindra, felt heartbroken as he believed that he loved Neha. He slowly got inside and hide behind the refrigerator like the other day to see her getting out. And she did, just like the other night, she got out, and this time she hugged her father-in-law before walking to her room. Readers can watch the sketch to see where she walked and how Pavindra watched them.

After she closed her door, Pavindra slowly went to his room and was red with rage. He wished to get into her room immediately and kick her! She is a bitch he told himself. She pretends to be a very clean lady! And he thought of all those days that he held her in his arms how she refused and pushed him, how she never responded when he kissed her and how when he rubbed his dick over her she escaped him and all that....

Now he thought the day she was saying that she will relate everything to his dad, did she already had to start having an affair with him? Since when are they fucking? He was going crazy thinking all that.... He did not sleep at all again and soon it was the day! And he fell asleep when the sun rose up.

Neha came to his room to wake him up by noon. He had a headache and did not wish to wake up..... Anyhow when he was done with his bath etc he called Neha in the lounge and said he had to talk to her.
He started:
- So you won't give me a chance to sleep with you bhabhi?
- No, never.
- Why bhabhi? We can have an affair secretly, I love you so much, you are 18 me too and we can understand ourselves so much easier isn't it bhabhi?
- No that's not fair Pavindra, you are like a brother to me and it will be a dirty relationship.
- Oh! Dirty you say? So you Bhabhi, are you clean? Or am I too young for you and you prefer old, experienced men?
- What are you talking? are you going mad?
Neha showed anger and blushed.
Pavindra neared her and gave her a hot slap. She was shocked and looked at him surprised, and he hit her once more on the face. She sat and started crying and he lifted her up and gave her another hard slap on her pinky cheek. And Pavindra said: " Stop playing the saint bhabhi, I saw you fucking my father two last nights consecutively! you bloody bitch! you are a whore!! you are a damn whore you bitch!! And you dare talk clean to me you bitch? I loved you damn it! I really loved you. If my brother can't satisfy you I had thought I will marry you. I wanted to live with you forever. But you turned out to be a great whore! I am saved. So what do you have to say now lady bitch??"

Neha was sitting on the floor crying like a kid. She did not know what to say. she was all quiet by weeping.
Pavindra in hot anger said: " You won't talk? ok, very good, I am leaving this house, I will never come here again, if my father asks for me tell him I left because I know all about you and him, I am sorry for my bro, but I won't live with you anymore."
He started stepping out and Neha ran to catch hold of him still crying and said: " For God sake don't go Pavindra, at least listen to my version of the truth at least now. Let me explain how and why it all happened. There is a big story behind all this which will get you dumb after learning. So listen to me and then you decide either you will go or will support me. And you say you love me? huh! Is that your love is running away when I am in troubles? ...Let me now tell you that I love you too. I really do love you Pavindra, but circumstances became such that I got to control my emotion and showed hatred so that you do not come closer to me."

Tell me bhabhi, tell me, I am eager to know what is all this, I was sure there is something not going normal, please tell me all. Tell me from the start. when did this begin? After how many days that you came in this house. Start from the beginning and I promise you if I justify in your favour I will never leave you.

And Neha wiped her tears and asked him to sit close to her and she started relating.

"I was nervous as your elder brother was not having any sexual relations with me. Your dad talked to me several times asking if we made love or not........."

to be continued,
dear friends I need your nice comments and encouragement, please respond here. Thanks all.

great she even got slaps lol