• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 9
Wild encounter of Pravindra with Neha when he learnt about his uncle with her

And she added, " Since you talked of the fields, I have things to add but I won't tell you now, I will tell you about that at the appropriate time and right moment."

Days went by and they both had mutual talks and kidding etc.... many a time Pavindra did hold her in his arms kissing her passionately which she responded but had not had a sexual encounter. As soon as he tried to head further than the kisses she broke free from his clutches and ran away......

The father was getting her on his bed almost every night and often Pavindra was going to watch and he masturbated visualising her. He noticed that she is very sensual and enjoyed doing all with his father. He was only wondering why she was not giving in to him.

Well, he gathered patience and hoped one day she will let him penetrate her.
One day he had to go to town and was to be back the next day.

When he was returning from town the next day, on reaching their gate his uncle, father's brother was getting out from his place. He greeted him and the uncle asked where he had been. He replied with respect. And Pavindra asked him how come he was there as he lived near their fields, his house was there. The uncle said he had come to return a tool he had borrowed with Pavidra's father.

He got inside and Neha smiled with him asking if he was tired and she could serve him a drink. He said yes and asked why uncle had come. Neha said " He wanted to see your dad. Pavindra frowned and asked: " To see dad? And for nothing else?" She sweetly smiling said, " No he was asking either your dad will delay returning." Pavindra thought there was something fishy, as the uncle said he came to return a tool and she said he came looking for his dad. He worked his brain out and decided to ask seriously.

He said, "Bhabhi you are hiding something I feel. Uncle just told me at the gate that he came to return a tool he had borrowed and you are saying he came to see dad. Tell me which is which?" She blushed and kept quiet and stopped looking in his face. Pavindra amazed stood up, neared her and looked in her face and exclaimed: "What? wwhhat? He also?? is it? he too?? how? tell me...since when? oh my God! Bhabhi? What’s all this? Did he come to fuck you? did he fuck you??"
He was red with anger and wanted to shout. But Neha, put her hand to his mouth pleasantly and slowly said," You remember when you talked of the fields I had told you that I have things to tell you but will say it at the right time? So this is the right time and listen"

"I was by then used to have sex with your dad, the day he took me to the fields only to have sex. Ravindra was in a far away field from there and no workers were present in that field as work had been done there. I was half nude and your dad was sucking my boobs at that moment when suddenly your UNCLE APPEARED at that spot! I sweated and did not know what to do, your dad changed position fast and covered me with my veil but uncle said, 'carry on, I won't interfere, bro, you are a very lucky guy to have your young and very sexy and beautiful daughter-in-law to enjoy! If only I had such a daughter-in-law!!' On hearing this your dad whispered in my ears ' Let him do it or else he will gossip in the whole village and my reputation will be smashed' I was sitting and your dad invited him to join. He sat near me and lifted up my veil, kissed my boobs and asked your dad to take the other one, both men were going on sucking and licking my boobs and I was on fire, and all wet and wished to get penetrated. And your dad gradually undressed me, helped by your uncle and both men fucked me and to say it, I enjoyed it a lot. Then I learned that your uncle had not come there by chance but your dad had planned it that way and had given him the invitation to come there and catch us so that he could share me with his brother. After that, your uncle often joins us in the fucking party. Many times he is there in his brother's room at night, and they fuck me together."

And Pavindra was all hot and horny and dragged Neha to his room, she was not giving in but he forced her and undid her dress by force, put her all nude over the bed, bite her all over her body, slapped her butt and fucked and fucked her in rage!! Neha was moaning and twisting her whole body all over the bed turning from this side to the other, being fucked in the front, at the back, in the ass, in the mouth, Pavindar was like a mad bull, fucking brutally, and eating her mouth, shoulders, neck, and all parts which came to his mouth during the fucking session. All her body was covered with dark red love bites, her neck, her breasts, her belly, her butt, her thighs, her cheeks, all covered with dark snaps. At places, traces of Pavindra's teeth mark were visible. He downloaded his sperm on her mouth and forced opened her mouth to make part of it get inside her throat.

And he laughed and throw his whole body over her and she started laughing too saying" you are so WILD! SO WILD!

to be continued.

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 10
Neha with Pravindra near the washing stone
After that wild encounter in rage and lust with his Bhabhi, Pavindra was satisfied that he was able to penetrate her. Yet he felt that should not have been that way. He preferred the romantic, love type to make love to her. It was like raping her he felt but he noticed that Neha, despite her reluctance gave her to him and the way she laughed and told him 'you are so wild.' Pavindra had found lust and desire in her eyes when she had said that. She was sexually experienced now and Pavindra felt she is a girl who will need sex every day, say, thrice or more a day. That's why he thought she was letting, and receiving both his father and uncle at once as she said. She had no regrets in her eyes when she related how his uncle got her and how they shared her, those two old brothers!

Now concerning the father of Pavindra, he is not that old in looks but in age only.Physically well built, he gave the forties in look yet he was 55 years old. Nobody believed that he was 55.His looks, his walking style, straight, strong,stern. Even his hair had only a light gray colour as most of his hair were still black,very less reached the white colour which makes them look partly gray and black together. He was tall, 6 feet!He had very gallant manners and ladies always liked him since he was a youngster. He was a greedy sex minded man the days of his youth and had affairs with his friend's wives. He even has intercourse with his brother's wife.There had been a scandal the days Pavindra was about 7 years old.

At that time he was having a relationship with his sister-in-law and the brother had come to know and hey had fights yet his brother did not leave his wife. Then he stopped seeing her as he did not wish to face troubles with his bro. For 4 years he had an affair with her. He completely stopped going there after the scandal, and for 5 years both brothers did not talk to each other. Then it was during the funeral of their sister that both got along once again and became friendly once more after all they had the same blood running in their veins and they had love for each other. I have never mentioned their names? Well, Pavindra's father's name is Gyansing, called Gyan. And his brother's name is Shyamlall called Shyam.

The age difference between the two is just like Pavindra and Ravindra, one year. Shyam was younger so, 54. And the day he planned to get Neha fucked by him was in a way rendering the relations he had with his bro's wife. He had told him some days before that he was fucking his bahu and if he would like to taste her. Shyam was not shocked as they shared almost the same tastes and even Shyam had fantasised his bahu's but was not in real contact ever. So Shyam told him "your bahu is my bahu too, so I will feel doing it with my own bahu and a dream will be realised, why not?" Both brothers had become more friendly since they started with Neha. And every time that Shyam had to come to his place at night, he was telling in the day when Gyan was in the fields as his fields were near Shyam's house hope you all remember.

Gyan always had had a fantasy, that was to fuck a woman by two. He dreamed of the trilogy since his tender age. So he got the opportunity to realise it at the age of 55 with Neha and his own brother, which was intense and more hot for him as that was pure incest and Neha was shared as daughter-in-law by two fathers-in-law. This excited Gyan a lot. Many people have a different type of fantasies, like Shyam he always wished to assist two women making love then he joins the party. That was his fantasy. His dream. But the one he was living with Neha and his brother was not less thrilling too. Now let's see what is the fantasy of Pavindra. Since he was aware of all of Neha's encounters sex-wise, he developed a fantasy which was never born within him before. It was that he wished to see Neha being fucked by his uncle and father then join them together being the third and he wanted Neha to enjoy three men together. But that seemed impossible as he would never be able to convince his dad or even uncle for that. But he thought he could talk to Neha and tell Neha to tell them!! He, in fact, talked to Neha once when he got her to fuck. Neha was washing clothes on the stone outside.

She was in the washing position and he caught her by her waist from behind, his hands ran straight to her pussy over her skirt, and his dick was thrusting against her butt. Neha felt his hard organ rubbing over her butt and she tried to push him but to no avail, as by then he had turned her head to him and her mouth was in his, he enjoyed the juices of her tongue drinking every drop. Neha started getting horny as his hands by that time he was exploring her breasts under her blouse.... She whispered coyly," hey not here, we are outside, somebody may pass by on the road and see!"But Pavindra did not listen and went on continuing.she was by then without her blouse and bra which he had gently removed, and she was turned to face him, his mouth explored her breasts licking and sucking them,meanwhile his hand, lifted up her skirt to let her thighs and fleshy part of her butt crushed in his hands, and his fingers went into the panty and felt the wet pussy ready to receive his hard dick inside. He took her hand and directed it to his sex and she caressed it and quickly opened his zip and started moving his trousers down. She was now and then looking on the road to see if anybody passed. And she pulled him a bit behind the stone she was washing from where it was not accessible from the road to view.

They were both in standing position, and holding each other at times her arms across his shoulder, then, around his waist, soon, over his butt, and his arms doing same movements..... " Bhabhi you are too hot and sensual, I desire you the most in the world...," He murmured in her ears while his fingers were wet in her pussy and her mouth was sucking his neck leaving a love bite dark red in colour. He then pushed her to sit down to get his dick in her mouth, she did it with no objections.....

She was then down, kneeling on the soil, her left arm around his waist, and one hand holding Pavindra's dick delicately, and she ran her hot tongue to start, and she lifted up her eyes to look at her little bro-in-law's expressions and felt amused seeing him stretching in a cute moan closing his eyes saying 'Oh Bhabhi, yesssss, go on take it inside your mouth..." She smiled and ran her tongue around the tip of his hard cock, and Pavindra, took her head, he still standing, and pushed his sex inside her mouth and he with closed eyes, head pushed back gave sensational moans of pleasure like " hmmmm, yeaaaaah!! Bhabhi, ohhhhhhhh my sweeeeeet bhabhi go ahead, suck, suck, suck more and more..." Neha was very amused on seeing him in that state and she gave a superb blow job to him....Pavindra was not enough yet she stood up after about 5 minutes of sucking and told him,"it's your turn now sweetheart..." And he went down sitting on the soil, she pushed back her head, eyes closed and felt Pavindra's hands holding her waist and his mouth over her wet pussy...... he licked the upper part first then opened the clit and put his tongue inside and made round movements feeling the salty taste and he started sucking it vigorously... Neha was stretching her whole body backward and twisting like a snake, giving all the position she could to feel the hot exploring tongue of his little brother-in-law. She started leaving the juices and Pavindra enjoyed the taste and savoured it like an oyster...... after a while, he got up, held her by her waist making her belly get the caress of his dick and took her tongue in his mouth to drop some of her own juices into her mouth which she swallowed happily....

And she enlaced him tightly and started biting his earlobe and sucking it, and his mouth was eating her neck..... Meanwhile, she took his cock and directed it to her pussy, still in standing position and Pavindra started giving blows in it started by little ones gradually increased the acceleration, held her both thighs in his hands, she brought both her legs around his waist and there she was being fucked hardly by him..... In that standing position, he went on fucking holding her as though she was sitting on a motorcycle with both legs on one side...She had enlaced his shoulder firmly and his mouth was meanwhile sucking her tits and drinking the juice it offered........ Neha started soon giving moans louder and louder in gasps and she was reaching her orgasm and started biting his shoulder leaving marks of her teeth over there..... and she relaxed her head over his chest..... her pussy became too wet and Pavindra was going in and out too easy so he took it out and turned her face to the wall, and gently pushed it in her anus by rubbing it gently over the opening....she gave a sound of "ufffff, gently please, gently..... aaaaah!!! oh!! myyy!!!!! and he was inside her butt.... he gave gradual blows and as it was tight there he soon started cumming and he loaded all his stuff inside her butt and moaned again" Oh bhabhi!! you are the best woman i have known!! woooooowwwww!! superb!!! and he kissed her cheeks from behind........

to be continued.......

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 11
Pravindra watching Neha with his dad in the lounge at night

That evening after that wonderful encounter at the washing stone, Pavindra and Neha were like a loving couple in the house. They seemed to be husband and wife. They were kidding, laughing, playing with hands, tapping each other, and when they were in the presence of the others at home they were stealing looks of each other without being noticed.

Once in the kitchen when Neha was near the stove, Pavindra brushed his hand over her but when passing by. She smiled and looked around if anybody noticed, and when she found the dad, reading a note and Ravindra looking outside, she looked at Pavindra with mischievous eyes and gestured as to why he did that when they were there. And Pavindra walked ahead giving her a lusty smile.

And they were in the lounge watching TV and as usual, Ravindra was not there as he never used to be, then the father-in-law and Pavindra with Neha were sitting on the couch, a three seat sofa. Neha was in the middle and on both sides were her f.i.l and b.i.law. Now the dad usually touched her while watching TV and that’s why she sits near him as it was asked by him since the first time of their affair. Before this day Pavindra had never sat together on the same sofa, it was the first time that he was doing so. And in the past, he never noticed anything in the lounge as he never dared to look where his dad used to sit. And then they used to watch TV with lights off in the lounge and only the TV projection light was present.

So Neha was already anticipating that today, both of them will touch her! She was in a gown which reached her knees, with a deep v-cut and was sleeveless. When she sat down the gown moved a bit above her knees and the fairer part of her upper knee, beginning of the thighs were visible. Pavindra was on her right and the f.i.l on the left. Still, there was full space for two persons on the couch. Pavindra’s fantasy aroused and he visualised undressing Neha together with his father’s help and going ahead.... Just thinking of it his erection made his trouser inflate which Neha noticed and slightly tapped over it! She was amused and bit her lips after hitting him there.

And after some minutes the father put his hand over her lap, she remained quiet and wanted to see if Pavindra saw that. He used to caress her while watching TV at night as every time only they two sat together and Pavindra always sat on another sofa in front of them so he had to turn to see them and then he never paid heed before. The old man moved her gown a little bit up her thighs and admired her beautiful sexy, envious, white thighs.... he pushed his hand inside and fumbled over her panty.....

She put her hand over his, to prevent the movements of his fingers to be noticed by Pavidra. But the dad continued and he had a hard on and tried to pull her hand over his organ, but she was reluctant and looking at Pavindra every now and then....... And after a while, Pavindra noticed that. He was excited as that was his pleasure now to see her being fucked or caressed..... He loved to see elder people doing that to her..... He wished to see other elderly people doing that to her..... His fantasies had no bound and were growing more day after day. He intentionally left the lounge to let his father get free occasion. Now he did not know where from to watch the scene.

There was only one way he thought, that was from outside. So he went out, but the curtains were drawn and he saw nothing. So he went in again but did not sit there, but on another seat, which was near the window and he very slowly, moved the curtains to leave a very thin space to view from outside. He told them he was going to have a short nap.

Then the youngster went outside and stood on the porch to view his father enjoying his sexy bhabhi. And the space he made to watch was exact for the view.

There, since they thought he went to his room, the father had already put his mouth under her gown licking her thighs and enjoying her warm heat and soft touch of her thighs. Pavindra no doubt found his dick taking shape and his hand went to it to play with it. The dad moved Neha’s legs apart to feel her panty which was starting being wet already at the hot point; he moved it out and when it was out up to her knees, Neha asked her not to take it out completely as Pavindra could come anytime. So it remained there near her knees and the dad was licking her pussy while Neha’s hand was masturbating his hard cock........ the more that the old man’s tongue was touching her sensitive part the more she was moving her hand over his dick......Pavindra was fully erect and wished to jerk off..... Neha bent her head over her father-in-law’s neck and licked it and bite it, he got a lot of pleasure when she did that..... After a while he made her sit over his lap, lifted her gown up, and introduced his dick inside her, she has to move up and down to make him pleased...... he held her by her waist and moved down her V-neck to get her breasts which were not in a bra, but left loose. His mouth explored her breasts and his cock was in her, she moving up and down over him and he, sucking her breasts. The old man started moving his hips in sitting position itself with the rhythm of Neha’s movements over his sex. Neha started feeling the need of being held and she fiercely threw her arms over his neck and took his mouth and their tongue melted in each others mouth drinking each other's juices.

Pavindra was masturbating outside watching her in such a delirious state. Neha went on bouncing over her father-in-laws lap with his organ in her and coming to and fro with her movements..... she gave gasps and moans and was panting and felt like she was missing breath, till she shouted
‘yyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss....cuummmmmmmiiiiiiinnng...and she found the oldie also groaning ‘aghhhhhhh....ghmmmmmm, aghhhhhhh, yes my sweet baby,’ with a rough panting voice and he took out his dick to make Neha hold it in her hand and it pissed his white stuff over his own belly as he was sitting and she was on him...... then he pushed it in her mouth by making her sit over the floor, and he drained the remaining part in her throat...... Neha kept licking it till it became like a dead bit of a snake..... she felt amused and continued playing with it, caressing it and licking it.... she giggled and said ’how funny it looks when it is not erect Pitaji’ He grinned and said ‘this is what created you beti’...’hmmmm! yes pitaji, you made me think of my papa.’ When she said that her father-in-law surprised asked “What? My dick made you think of your dad? Have you ever seen his dick?” “Oh no pitaji, I did not mean that, I mean when you said it created me, I thought my pitaji created me by doing this with my mother” Pavindra was able to hear all their words as well. He did not believe of what she said she meant of her pitaji. He knew her too well, there was fish under stone he thought.

To be continued.....

Last edited: