• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

satabdi

Excellent episode satabdi...story getting very interesting..with Swamiji casting his eyes on Sumona.....eagerly waiting for next update from you..hope you'll find time to post it sooner kyunki Yeh Dil Maange More... Many Thanks. 😛😛
Thanks to you also and express my deep regret in responding so late to you. I must admit, as a devoted reader you're a "GEM" in this site like rajeeb13, 123@abc, prkin etc. Actually I was disturbed a great by my family problems and secondly an earnest request from another site 'xo....py' for writing a 'Celeb Fantasy' story based on Bengalèe Film Actresses ( Tollygunge Film Queen ) kept myself away from you.

Mass

Thanks to you also and express my deep regret in responding so late to you. I must admit, as a devoted reader you're a "GEM" in this site like rajeeb13, 123@abc, prkin etc. Actually I was disturbed a great by my family problems and secondly an earnest request from another site 'xo....py' for writing a 'Celeb Fantasy' story based on Bengalèe Film Actresses ( Tollygunge Film Queen ) kept myself away from you.
No problem satabdi..no issues..glad that you are back..hope you'll continue the story as many people (whom you also mentioned) are also eagerly waiting for the story. Do post the update as and when you get time (hopefully soon). Take care and have a good day.

Mass

Sir, any update planned? been very long time..i know..you were busy elsewhere which is absolutely fine. Just asking...

Reactions: satabdi