• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

satabdi

Episode : 60C

Following Sumana's gaze, when Swamiji noticed his bulge, he felt embarrassed and he tried to cover his bulge fruitlessly with his saffron dhooti. At the same time, hearing Mataji's footsteps towards the living room, he quickly left the place and all this created a sly smile on Sumana's face.

Next morning Swamiji walked into the kitchen where he saw Sumana was standing over by the coffee maker. She stood about average height with shoulder length wavy jet-black hair, being slightly wet due to her recent bath.

As his eyes ran downward, he realised suddenly whoever said..... 'real women had curves', and that meant to Sumana. She was, as he guessed, voluptuous and carbon copy of her ex-minister mother Sumitra. Maybe a less bulky than her pregnant mother but he thought it was an ideal weight, and was in all the right places.

Normally she wore a simple yet revealing light pink colour maxi when she was in the Ashram's guesthouse without any bra or panties underneath it like her mother-in-law Sabitrimata. It wasn't hiding much from the way the light poured in through the window.

The sleeveless Maxi had large plunging arm holes, which went down six inches from her armpits, and showed off more than a little side boob. He could remember when she was pregnant by her father-in-law Aslam, then it would show off even more of her boobs as her belly would pull the arm holes forward.

As the light poured through the thin Maxi, he could easily make out the rest of her huge hanging milk filled shaddock sized boobs. The tear-drop shaped 'milk-color' tits, with her hard succulent brownish nipples were poking through the fabric. The back was cut low enough to show off more than an ample amount of her natural milk-white skin.

His eyes went downward more to her wide baby making hips and nice round ass which had more than a bit of a jiggle to it. The short-sized maxi's ( looked more or less like a tape-frock ) hem stopped at her knees, covering her juicy 'banana-tree' like smooth thighs but showing off just a bit of her thick curvy legs.

"Good morning Sumana Maa," He said as he came up behind her.

"Oh Maago......," She yelped, jumping a bit as he noticed that she had one of her boobs out and clutched it in her right hand. She had a coffee cup in her left hand. He watched in a mesmerise state as a jet of milk squirted out from her caramel brown nipple. The squirt fell down onto the counter as she turned to look at him... her face was red with embarrassment.

"Guruji, you scared the crap out of me," She said blushingly as she turned toward him with a crimson face.

She quickly tried to tuck the breast back into her loosened Maxi with her right hand while pulling the sleeve back over her shoulder with the left. Adjusting her maxi, she then moved towards him and touching his feet, she seek his heavenly blessing. Putting his right palm on her shampooed head, at first he blessed her and then wrapping his arms around her and he kissed her forehead affectionately. Being taller more than six inches, her large boobs were pressing against his upper abdomen.

"Sorry Sumana Maa," Swamiji said trying to apologise for his behaviour in which she became panicked.

"It's Ok Guruji, but I'm already late for preparing your morning coffee," keeping her head on his hairy chest, she replied innocently.

She then hugged him tightly....her huge milk-ladden boobs were pressing against his chest and stomach. She reminisced her preteen days when Guruji used to hug her often with the meant of getting a soft rub of her budding tits, though they were much larger now after having her baby, real son of her deceased Sasurmasai.

"It's OK Maa, but what were you doing when I scared you?" Swamiji asked with a grin.

"We are out of milk Guruji, so I figured..." He couldn't help but smile as Sumana's face turned red once again with embarrassment.

Although she wasn't shy about breast feeding her baby around him after getting permission from her husband, now she became startled feeling his bulge in between her thighs...moreover her mother-in-law might come at any moment and notice their intimacy. However she was at present more adventurous which even led her to change her saree or maxi ignoring his presence nearby. But being caught drinking her own milk was a little over the top..... not to mention hot as hell.

"Well... if it's good enough for your baby, that's right?" He said trying to lighten her embarrassing mood.

"Actually Guruji......" She looked at him and smiled as she grabbed a paper towel cleaning up the milk from her boobs.

He couldn't help but notice her boobs wobble a bit from side to side as she did so. He had always admired Sumana's large tits secretly since her budding stage when she was a mere student of class-vii. But he realised that they were huge now in his closest view...although he noticed them earlier few times during her breastfeeding.

"Guess that means I have to settle for black." He said as he opened the cabinet and grabbed a coffee cup down. He could really use the caffeine.

"You want some Guruji?" Sumana asked with a grin.

"What?" He said looking at her a bit puzzled, wondering if she had just said what he thought she had said.

"Some of my milk...sounds silly although...and if you don't mind...." She said as she looked at him and smiled holding out her hand for the coffee mug.

"Mind! Are you mad? But I think... I am too much old to drink your milk but I am OK with that, if you are." He teased.

"Is that..?" She looked at him funny.

"You asked if I wanted some of your milk." He said with a smile and pointed to her tit.

"Not what I meant Guruji....but don't try to be extra smart...." She playfully smacked his arm.

"But Sumana Maa.... you said it." He shrugged.

"Well...... be my guest then," She said as she pulled her strap down and pulled out her left tit again for him.

"OMG! I can't believe..." He said being stunned by what she had said....making himself totally dumbstruck as she stood there with her tits out. Her areolas were large, light brown and her nipples were about as thick as a nickel across. They were just as long as half-inch, sticking out like a radio dial waiting to be turned.

"If you really want to try it, knock out your saint-image and drink my nutritious milk from the direct source." She said pointing to her tit.

"Oh fantastic Sumana Maa...you're going to fulfill my long-cherished dream...May God bless you Maa," Swamiji touched her head as he blessed his young glamourous devotee and then shrugged, trying not to seem too excited.

He then bent down slowly....tilted his head and took her left nipple in his mouth while she took it in her right hand holding it up for his convenience. Instantly he locked his lips around her areola as he felt the hard nipple touching his tongue. It took him a few second of sucking before her milk began to flow. As it did, he began to suck harder..... enjoying the soft trickle of her sweet milk into his mouth.

"Oh." She moaned softly. He pulled back thinking he had done something wrong.

"Too hard?" He asked.

"No...it's OK, carry on Guruji. Actually it feels kind of nice, these damn things get so sore and I haven't milked yet today." She said as she put her hand on the back of Swamiji's head and pulled him back to her tit.

He sucked on it for several more seconds... getting a bit bolder and ran his tongue over her sensitive nipple. She shuddered softly at the sensation but didn't stop him. His cock was now rock hard and he was glad that he forgot to remove his briefs previous night.

"OMG Swamiji..... What are you doing to my innocent Bouma?" He heard over his shoulder. Being panicked, he pulled up his mouth from Sumana's nipple instantly and turned to see Mataji on the doorway with a naughty smile on her face.

"Umm." He said whipping the thin breast-milk from his lips.

"Maa, Guruji made a smart ass comment about breast feeding... so I dared him to try some." Sumana said as her mother-in-law came up and hugged her not even giving Sumana a chance to put her tit away.

"Oh Maa, you're so good." She said as she hugged her mother-in-law tightly. Swamiji felt relaxed not getting a rebuke from Mataji and noticing the great understanding between the 'Sasuri-Bouma' which was rare in present atmosphere of the society, he couldn't help but smile.

"Oh Maa....amar Sona Sasurima...you're so sweet." Sumana expressed her deep satisfaction as she stroked her Satin-Mother-in-law's soft hairs lovingly.

"Thanks Bouma...but how was it happened Swamiji?" Mataji said letting her 'Bouma-Satin' go and looking at him smirking.

"Hard to explain but not bad." Swamiji shrugged. "You got a little also..." he pointed to Mataji's Maxi where Sumana's tit had leaked onto it.

"Oh God..." Mataji licked her hand and then rubbed the spot as she pulled the Maxi taut in which Swamiji laughed at her.

"You should try some too Maa?" Sumana laughed as Mataji smiled at Swamiji.

"Actually I wanted to do that also since you came here Bouma...but I didn't...I thought you wouldn't take it sportingly." Saying this Mataji shrugged and moved to her daughter-in-law.

Standing in front of Sumana, Mataji bent down and clutched her Bouma's right tit with her hands. Quickly she put her mouth over her nipple and began to suck like a thirsty baby. Noticing the erotic romance of 'Sasuri-Bouma', Swamiji could feel his hard on rubbing against his cotton briefs under his saffron dhooti and begging for relief. Suddenly struck by something, he pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and aimed it's focus on them.

"Smile." Swamiji teased as he held up the camera focusing it's zoom at the contact of Mataji's lips on her Bouma's nipple.

He expected that Mataji would pull away her lips but she smiled and kept on her sucking as she turned slightly towards the camera. On the other hand, Sumana laughed and put her arm around her mother-in-law and kissed her on the forehead lovingly as they both looked at the camera. He snapped the picture as he smiled and thought that this heavenly and pious love was only possible in Mataji's family.

"Do you like the taste Mataji?" Nityanandaji asked as Mataji took out her daughter-in-law's nipple from her mouth.

"So sweet and tasty." She said licking her lips.

"Mataji, you've missed some precious nectar," He teased as he noticed a trail of milk trickling down from Sumana's tit. His raging cock jumped in response as Mataji leaned down and licked it up running her tongue along the underside of her daughter-in-law's tit.

"Oh Maa, you're also naughty like Guruji!" Sumana jumped turning bright red as she playfully pushed her mother-in-law's head away from her breast.

"OK, now let me see." Mataji said as she came up and took Swamiji's camera from him. She inspected the still pictures as well as the videos he had taken. He hoped that Mataji wouldn't delete those like she did earlier with most cases which he took of her.

Sumana moved towards them and watched the pictures when she asked looking at Swamiji, "Guruji, do you want some of my milk with your coffee?"

"Bouma, I've noticed many times earlier that you always prefer Guruji. Why didn't you consider me....I'll also take some." Mataji expressed her mock anger to her daughter-in-law lovingly.

"Sorry Maa, you're not only my Satin...you're also my dear Sasurima. And Sasurima and Mother are the two sides of a coin, so I can't neglect you. Above all due to your husband's love, I was able to become a mother and this milk is his contribution. So you've also the right on my milk Maa, but what about you Swamiji?" Sumana expressed her gratitude to her mother-in-law and then looked back at Swamiji.

He couldn't decide whether it would be better to drink her milk with coffee or drink it direct from it's source. At last he excused himself to take it in his coffee and nodded, "Yeah sure Sumana Maa, but do you notice you've suddenly mentioned about the real father of Suman? And is this escape from your mouth emotionally or accidentally?"

"No no Guruji, actually I was waiting for a lucky moment to do that and I think it's the right moment. Moreover I shouldn't keep it secret to my respected Sasurima, otherwise my father-in-law's wouldn't be happy in heaven too, am I right Guruji?" Sumana clarified her logic about disclosing the mystery of her son's real father as she got down another coffee cup for Mataji.

"Mataji please don't mind....it's not your Bouma's fault. I advised her to do so to achieve the pregnancy after knowing the dream she used to dream every day that period," saying this Swamiji disclosed the matter to Mataji in detail.

"It's OK Guruji...and Bouma, this is a great news, at least your Sasurmasai is still with us...." Mataji's eyes became moistened reminiscing her expired husband's memories.

Noticing this Sumana also became emotional as she embraced her mother-in-law and wiped out her tearful eyes with her saree's Anchal. Mataji then handed him back his camera....luckily she didn't delete it.

"Send the pictures and videos later in my mobile." She smiled with a wink.

"I want those also." Sumana said as she clutched her boobs, turned back toward the counter and began to squeeze it into her cup.

"Yeah sure." He replied as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Not what I meant smart butt." She smiled.

"Need a helping hand?" Mataji asked as she came up on the other side of her daughter-in-law.

"What?" Sumana looked at her mother-in-law with a puzzled look.

"Bouma, I can do the other boob if you don't mind, otherwise it's going to take a while for you to fill two cups." Mataji said with a smile while Nityanandaji thought about making a joke about her filling two cups nicely.

"Sure I guess it would be fine." Sumana said as she let the other strap of her Maxi down and bared her both milky boobs.

As the loosened Maxi slid down a bit, the straps stopped at her elbows. The front portion of her body showed off the tummy and the top of her lacy white panties. The plunging arm holes as well showed off a bit of her panties and her juicy thighs.

On the other hand, the back showed off her panty-clad large ass which didn't come all the way up...as a result it showed a bit of her ass cleavage. It wasn't like Nityanandaji hadn't seen her in her panties before, but damn, it was making his dick throb. Mataji took her cup in one hand as she grabbed her daughter-in-law's tit in the other and began to milk her.

"Let me know if I am doing it too hard." Mataji said as she softly squeezed her daughter-in-law's tit and tugged lightly at her nipple.

The sight of Sumana and Mataji milking the twin boobs at the same time as they squirted the milk into the cup made Nityanandaji's throbbing member jump again. He thought about taking another picture or a video with his phone but decided against it.

"Khub sundar hochche Maa." Sumana said with a smile to her mother-in-law.

After that they talked a little about the Ashram and increasing it's devotees day by day which naturally pleased both Mataji and Nityanandaji. Meanwhile Mataji let go of her daughter-in-law's nipple and pulled the strap back up. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked the milk off from them. All these intoxicating scenarios made his cock jumping more under his dhooti.

"That's enough for me." Mataji said as she took her cup and walked around to where Swamiji had put down the sugar.

"If you need more, please tell me, Maa." Sumana said to her mother-in-law as she moved to Swamiji and held the cup out for him and smiled, "Nin Guruji".

"Oh sure." He took the milk-filled cup nodding his head.

Truthfully though, he really wanted to watch her play with her tit some more. He looked down at her still bare breast watching a little trickle of milk run down her massive melons as he said pointing to her tit, "Um Sumana Maa, you got a little."

Immediately Sumana ran her finger along the other side of her leaking breast... scooped the trailing milk from her nipple and took it to her mouth.

"They're all better." Sumana smiled and winked as she pulled her Maxi's strap back up.

She then fondled her tits as she put them back into the cups of her Maxi.

Nityanandaji could now beat a midget to death with his throbbing cock... he thought. Taking the cup from Sumana's hand he began to add sugar to it and Mataji's both. Meanwhile Mataji went over and poured herself with some coffee. She then brought the pot over to him pouring it for them as Sumana got spoons. They all stirred and Swamiji was the first to try it since Mataji had taken longer to stir hers. She had loaded it down with sugar as usual.

"Well how is it Guruji? Is it like the milk of Amulspray or cows?" Sumana asked grinning at him and her exposed boobs were wobbling erotically as she stirred.

"Superb Maa, it's thin but much more tasteful than those" He replied. Suddenly a question arose in his mind as he put some corn-flakes in the cup, mixed it with the milk and started eating it with the spoon. "Oh beautiful....what a tasty breakfast! I want to eat it every morning," He quickly added more cornflakes as Sumana began to cough while taking a swallow of her own milk from her cup. Her boobs were jiggling as she coughed.

"Guruji, you're so naughty!" She said smilingly while patting her chest, as Mataji grinned at him.

"Sumana Maa...take it easy." He said laughingly.

"You two can join me in the living room?" Sumana asked as she pointed toward the living room.

After that Swamiji, Mataji and Sumana went to the living room, sat there on the couch and talking about what they had missed and what they had been up to. He couldn't help but notice that Sumana's arm were around the back of the couch.

Sumana was stroking her mother-in-law's hair lovingly as she showed her own sizzling pictures with her mother on her mobile. Both Swamiji and Mataji became surprised to see the hot loving scenes of mother-dauhter which was totally new and unexpected to them. It was a great matter to him and not a part of him. The pictures of Sumana and her pregnant mother Sumitra were a big turn on for him in which they engaged in some hot lesbian sex.

"Bouma....you're with your mother, I can't believe...when and how was it happened?" Being totally shocked and mesmerized by the mother-dauhter lesbian disclosure to her, Mataji asked her daughter-in-law.

Swamiji too looked at her questioningly in which Sumana decided to tell the matter. And after that she told them about her taboo relationship with her parents and husband in detail during one-day's puja and prayer which occurred in their sacred worship-room. Both the chief priestess and the pious saint looked at Sumana with an unbelievable expression in their faces.
________ _________ _________ __________ __________ __________

Next morning Sumana was wandering around her room anxiously thinking about the preparation of the yearly festival to be organised by the Ashram. She ran from one room to other of the Ashram's guesthouse fixing her hair and putting on her carefully selected saffron sari while her mother-in-law Sabitrimata stood holding Sumana's six-month old baby boy.

"Maa, you have my cell number. Try not to call, but call if you have to," Sumana said as she flew from the bathroom to her bedroom closet.

"Okay," said her mother-in-law as she jiggled the baby and cooed at his smiling face.

"I should be home by eleven. But who knows, I might be busy as a VVIP guest would arrive at the festival!" Sumana made a face and continued, "But even if I do, I'll be home at two o'clock for feeding your Nati ( Grandson ).

Sumana was pulling on a pair of leather high heels, "fuck the rubbish heels", she thought. She stood in front of the full-length mirror as he examined her now-finished outfit and her figure, which was rapidly regaining its former hour-glass shape. Her hectic schedule of the Ashram's daily work and childcare helped her regaining to nearly her pre-pregnancy weight.

True, her hips were a little rounder and her waist wasn't quite as trim as it had been. But her vastly increased bustline made her waist seem tiny by comparison.

Mataji was inspecting her beautiful daughter-in-law's figure too. She herself was a little shorter than her Bouma, and rounder. She always had been. While Sumana's bustline had ballooned with pregnancy and breastfeeding, Mataji had always been very full. She had an almost exaggerated hour-glass figure. She wondered whose boobs were actually bigger

However very recently her figure changed due to her pregnancy and made her even more attractive with her slightly bulging belly. Her idle musing was cut short as Sumana suddenly panicked over not being able to find her keys. When she finally located them, she grabbed her purse and was out the door.

Right on cue, little Saman started to cry. Mataji walked him around the guesthouse and to his little room. She tried to amuse him with little sing-songs and his favorite toys, many of which she had given him. But the baby was still fussing. She thought he must be hungry. She walked to the fridge where Sumana had said earlier that she would find a bottle of milk which she had milked earlier in the day.

"Half-bottle.....it's not sufficient for my Nati," Mataji sighed as she saw the small bottle not quite half full. She heated it up slightly and fed the baby which he gulped down greedily.

It was getting dark and Mataji would need to turn on some lights soon, but she thought the darkening apartment would calm the baby and maybe he would drift off to sleep. She walked back to the baby's room and tried to lay him down in his crib. He was groggy, but still fussing.

She sat in the rocking chair next to the crib and tried to calm him. Five minutes passed, then ten. Suman was still fussing a good bit. She thought he probably needed another half-bottle of milk. She paused.

The thought that buzzed through her mind surprised her. She smiled a little to herself. She went to the bathroom and, without turning on the light, she unbuttoned her maxi. She removed it and then reached behind herself to undo the clasp of her d-cup bra. Shrugging it off, she slipped it from her arms.

As she stood only in her lacy panties, a strangely familiar feeling overtook her. She paused and studied herself with one hand on the bathroom mirror. She felt a warmth deep inside her body...maybe a tingle. She closed her eyes and it almost felt like her breasts were swelling.

It was a strong feeling she realised suddenly, when she was impregnated first time about twenty-one years ago. At that time, her breasts started producing milk when she was only five months pregnant with her first baby Karim. Both her husband and she became surprised noticing that, but her astonishment turned into a great joy by the latching of her husband on her dripping nipples.

However after her baby's birth, when her husband and baby drank her never ending milk taking the stiff nipples in their mouth at the same time, she felt an irresistible desire to be fucked during the feeding. And realising that, her always willing husband complied her cravings by ravishing the itch of her cunt with his ten inches meaty rod. After that it became a routine for her that she was being fucked by him whenever she breastfed her child.

Those tremendous fucking sessions continued for more than three years till her breasts stopped producing the milk and she had only stopped breastfeeding Karim after that. Of course she wasn't feeding four or five times a day like the baby had when he was Suman's age, but they all enjoyed the heated bond of his feeding and her husband's joint fucking venture. And every scientific article she had read said it was great for building a child's immune system and potentiality of future sexual power.

As Sabitrimata walked back just in her red colour lacy panties, to her Grandson's crib and picked up the crying baby boy, she could feel his little hands tried to grab her boobs that he must have thought her as his mother. She held him in one arm and cupped her left boob with other while moved his mouth toward her large boob.

He latched on suddenly and began suckling hard immediately. Her knees almost buckled as her pregnant belly started jiggling. She made her way to the rocking chair, sat down there and rocked the baby gently as Suman sucked without pausing.

Mataji wondered how much milk he could be getting and pulled his hungry mouth away from her breast. Looking down in the dim light, she could see her nipple was engorged and became much deeper pink than it had been. Milk was leaking slightly from her nipple and the baby struggled to push closer and re-latched.

A quiet moan escaped from her lips. She closed her eyes and rocked. Her right breast tingled and she felt it was swelling. As good as that little soft mouth felt on her left nipple, she pulled the baby away, switched his position and offered him her right. He latched on with a more force, but sucked hard. He was tiring.

Mataji moaned again and this time with a louder gasp as she felt her pussy's sudden itching. She stroked the baby's head affectionately and tried to press her both thighs to suppress the filthy sensations. Minutes passed and soon the baby's breathing became deep and even. She pulled him away from her breast without protest and held the nearly sleeping child up until she got a nice, big burp out of him. Then she laid him in the crib, raised the side rail and left his room, closing the door.

In the living room, she could hear his breathing on the baby monitor. As she sat on the sofa still in her only soaking panties, she looked down at herself. She looked at her breasts and saw the milk was still dripping from her right nipple. She rubbed the now-swollen, now-darker nipple and raised her finger to her lips and tasted her own sweet milk.

It was a wonderfully satisfying feeling to feed a baby from her body again. And she couldn't deny the sensation that traveled from her nipples to her clitoris. It had always happened that way for her. It was how she was wired. She was still feeling the warm wetness between her legs and couldn't help rubbing herself as she stretched out on the sofa.

Mataji was lazily touching her breasts and rubbing her mound, moaning quietly. She was thinking of Nityanandaji and the Malayalam caretaker Guddu as she sometimes did when she got horny. She was just enjoying the way her body felt. She had always felt lucky to have been blessed with a great body. And she made the most of it, wearing the thin Maxi without any bra or panties in the summer and form-fitting sweaters in winter when she was in the guesthouse.

She enjoyed the attention from the devotees of the Ashram and the envious glances of women. And so she simply let her fingers drift across her body from those breasts, kneading and massaging them down to her cleanly shaven pussy and between her pussylips. When her orgasm rolled over her, she shuddered and moaned, almost growling. Again and again she gave herself one climax after another until she simply drifted off to sleep.

To be continued..

Reactions: 123@abc

Mass

Nice update Satabdi...story going forward nicely with many possibilities. Eagerly looking forward to the next part. Thanks.

123@abc

Just chilling
Fun-tastic

217_1000.gif

Reactions: suchitra

Babulaskar

Wonderful story. So emotional so erotic. There is all kind in it. You should write it in bengali or hindi. You will get more attention and support. With big wishes.

Reactions: satabdi

Mass

Wonderful story. So emotional so erotic. There is all kind in it. You should write it in bengali or hindi. You will get more attention and support. With big wishes.
If the story is written in Bengali, how will others read it? (who dont know Bengali). The fact that it is written in English makes it more erotic.
Satabdi, eagerly waiting for the next update. Hope you'll post it soon. Thanks.