• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

Babulaskar

I didn't say leave it and write in others. Means and appeal if it is possible to write in bengali or hindi. Because writer is a bengali. And it is too hot.
If the story is written in Bengali, how will others read it? (who dont know Bengali). The fact that it is written in English makes it more erotic.
Satabdi, eagerly waiting for the next update. Hope you'll post it soon. Thanks.

Mass

I didn't say leave it and write in others. Means and appeal if it is possible to write in bengali or hindi. Because writer is a bengali. And it is too hot.
Ok...sorry to post it here..but when are you updating your story? Its been an eternity...

satabdi

Thx
588_450.jpg

(m=eaAaGwObaaaweyaY)(mh=jIfgrvgkNJ1NqTuo)2.jpg
Wonderful....but the 1st one is fabulous. I must salute your effort and I think you've increased it's ( story's ) attraction to a great extent. Thanks...have a nice day.

Reactions: 123@abc

123@abc

Just chilling
Wonderful....but the 1st one is fabulous. I must salute your effort and I think you've increased it's ( story's ) attraction to a great extent. Thanks...have a nice day.
Mention not bro its my pleasure
I just try to give a lil imagination to the beautiful horny brothers and sisters
I know people have lots of imagination but they can't reveal it to the world
Well let the people run their imagination wild and satisfy their lust

Remember friends important thing is don't do anything stupid or regretful things its just a story read it give yourself pleasure

Waiting for more bro

satabdi

Wonderful story. So emotional so erotic. There is all kind in it. You should write it in bengali or hindi. You will get more attention and support. With big wishes.
Welcome into this thread and congrats for your first comment which motivates me a great to write more. Yes, both Mass and you are right from your points of view....but as a Bengalee, I would be happy if I could write in Bengali. But being a novice in typing the Bengali or Hindi letters, I've to choice it. OK, whatever is done I think it would be good in future. Thanks Babulaskar, have a nice day.

satabdi

If the story is written in Bengali, how will others read it? (who dont know Bengali). The fact that it is written in English makes it more erotic.
Satabdi, eagerly waiting for the next update. Hope you'll post it soon. Thanks.
Right you're....in english it is easier to express some innermost feelings and picturise a critical scenario with minimum words. But as a Bengalee I always feel more comfortable in reading the Bengali stories. Thanks Massbhai, please keep your comments on like this....have a nice day.

Reactions: 123@abc

satabdi

Episode : 60D

The rattle of keys in the lock shattered Mataji's blissful slumber. She checked the clock. It was a little after ten. And it was a good thing too, she thought, as she sat up and put on her Maxi. She stood up and moved towards the door. She looked through the door's peephole as the door was opened a few inches pulling the security chain tight. She had just glanced her daughter-in-law Sumana. She closed the door, undid the chain and opened it, letting her Bouma in.

"You're home at last, but you're quite late, aren't you?" Mataji asked.

"Oh, Maa, it was terrible. I told you earlier about a VVIP guest Sujaybabu of Mumbai, a famous Industrialist who donated more than five crore rupees for the development of this Ashram, lost his loving wife today unexpectedly. You too know him well..oh he is such a polite and gentleman...." Sumana collapsed on the sofa in tears.

"OMG! Sujay lost his wife...she was so beautiful and caring..I can't think anymore, " Mataji sat beside her daughter-in-law and tried to comfort her as they hugged themselves to lighten the sudden blow. She felt Sumana shake as she cried.

"Maa, you know they have two children, one is of only six months old...just like Suman. Sujaybabu requested you through me to go with him and assist his shattered family for some time so that he could overcome from this heavy shock. He himself would come to know your decision." Sumana was concerned for the great Industrialist and thought about the heavy situation which ruined the atmosphere of the festival.

"You're right Bouma, he is such a kind-hearted person and a great contributor of this Ashram. We're proud to have such a great devotee and we all should cooperate him in this devastating situation. So invite him to come here oneday," Mataji sighed thinking about Sujay's unexpected ruined condition.

Sujay and she had only dated a time or two before and he wasn't aware about her pregnancy. And she now began to guess what would he think when he would discover her pregnancy.

"You're great Maa." Sumana kissed her mother-in-law on her lips in joy and asked her, "But what about your Nati? Does he disturb you for feeding anymore? I'm leaking continuously for last one hour and soak my blouse almost. I had been in such a rush getting ready then. And when I was getting dressed, I forgot to put on any pads in my bra,"

Mataji knew that her daughter-in-law was talking about the round absorbent cotton pads that she had also used to absorb the excess eaking milk when she went outside. She could remember about herself that how soaked they could get when she had to go for the shooting of her Serials and missed a regular feeding time for Karim.

"And just look!" blurted out Sumana, sitting upright and snapping on the lamp.

On her saffron silk blouse were two large, round wet spots, one over each breast. Mataji realised how embarrassed her daughter-in-law must be in the huge gathering of the Ashram's festival.

"Sujaybabu pointed at these wet spots once and thought I had spilled some food. He wouldn't stop. I tried to pass it off and tried to lighten the matter, but he kept looking and asking what I had done. Finally, I whispered that I was overdue for one of Suman's feedings. He was surprised but turned on at the same time. And suddenly I realised few devotees also noticed the wet patches on my blouse! They all stared at my wet blouse and I think I had thrown up on myself. I was humiliated. I got up and ran out of there." Sumana smiled as her mother-in-law dissolved in the luxurious sofa as she sat beside her, an arm around her shoulder, stroking her silky hair.

Finally, Sumana began to pull herself together. She asked about her son once again as her mother-in-law replied, "Well, I can tell you why you had so much milk letting down. You didn't leave me a full bottle. You must not have finished your milking, you were in such a hurry to make your final arrangements."

"Oh my goodness! It's worse than that. I didn't milk at all! The half bottle you found was from this morning! That's why I'm leaking! Oh, Maa, my boobs are killing me.... they are so full. It really hurts. I've never gone this long without feeding your Nati or milking. And he's asleep now."

"Yes.... Well, when there wasn't enough milk in that bottle to put your son down, I had to...improvise," Mataji started. She saw the confusion on her daughter-in-law's face.

"Bouma, you know I'm now pregnant for four months and it's not possible for me leaking in this stage. But it happens today unexpectedly just like my previous pregnancy when I became impregnated by your Sasurmasai twenty-one yrs ago. And today when I was holding Suman and he was crying for more milk, it must have set something off. I felt my milk letting down. And so I took off my Maxi and bra. Normally I like to feed being topless, so I became topless while I was feeding him."

Sumana became stunned hearing her Sasurima's leaking milk and at the same time feeding the milk to her son. She felt a heavenly love and inborn attraction to her pious Sasurima as she hugged her and kissed on lips lovingly. Mataji also cooperated her Bouma's kiss by pushing her tongue inside her mouth and entwined her tongue with her as both the tongues battled for some time. After that she reached out and traced her finger around the visible wet spots of her Bouma's blouse over her milk-ladden big boobs.

"It looks like we're twins!" Sumana laughed. "But why did you put on the Maxi again after Suman went down?"

"Uh, Bouma, I should be honest with you. It felt so exciting to feel his soft lips on my breasts when I was feeding him. I mean he really was hungry and he gave my breasts and nipples quite a workout. When he finally drifted off, I was feeling, you know, kind of, well, aroused. You know how it can be, don't you get excited when you feed your son, Bouma?"

"You know Maa, I felt so horny when your Nati drinks my milk. During that he suckled so hard sometimes while played my other tit with his little fingers and pinched my hard nipple, I couldn't hold myself and orgasm suddenly. Other times I've to masturbate or fuck myself with cucumber or brinjal whatever I got at that time. However after that I felt myself terribly guilty about forming such filthy nexus with my infant baby. Even I cried and prayed to almighty God for creating such unforgivable sin," Sumana disclosed her perverted feelings to her Holy Sasurima.

"It's natural Bouma...I think each and every mother experienced the same emotion like you. So don't feel ashamed Bouma," Mataji assured her puzzled Bouma.

"Thanks Maa, you've lightened my stress. But what did you do when you got horny by your Nati's suckling?" Sumana reminded.

"Well, I laid down on the sofa and finger-fucked myself until I guess I kind of passed out or went to sleep or whatever. And the next thing i knew there you were. But why don't you sit down and milk your breasts?"

Sumana paused for a moment. The 'Sasuri-Bouma' then stood up from the sofa as they faced each other.... each looking at the milk spots covering each of their generous breasts. Sumana then drew in a deep breath and asked, "Maa, why don't you take your Maxi off. I'll put it in the wash. Take it off, Maa."

Their eyes were locked in unknown passion. Mataji unhooked her front-opened Maxi as it hung open. Sumana looked down into the gap of the opened Maxi, she could see the inner curve of each of her Sasurima's huge breasts. They were full and round and stood out proudly in spite of the way they hung slightly under their own weight.

She reached for the Maxi and pushed it over each of her Sasurima's shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She was now looking at her priestess Sasurima, nude from the waist up. Her full breasts fairly shone in the dimly lit kitchen. Her hands reached out and cupped the outer lower portion of each perfect globe. They were warm and heavy, filling her hands. A pale white spot appeared on each swollen nipple.

Mataji's nipples had remained nearly as thick and hard as they had been when Suman was suckling. Their deep brown color was the same shade as her large round aureole. Sumana's index fingers wiped the droplet of milk from each nipple and she brought one finger to her mouth and the other to her Sasurima's lips. They each sucked on her offered fingertip.

Meanwhile Mataji reached out and slowly pushed the Anchal of her Bouma's sari from her shoulder. Then removing her saree from her body completely, she unbuttoned the hooks of her red silk blouse. She had undone all the hooks one by one, and slipped the shiny-smooth blouse from her Bouma's shoulders. It joined with her own Maxi on the floor at the feet of the Sasuri-Bouma.

Mataji caressed her Bouma's big boobs through her white nursing bra. Unbidden, Sumana turned around as her Sasurima undid the heavy clasp. Immediately the lacy bra relaxed on her torso with the saree. With just her red Saya, Sumana turned to face her Sasuri again.

Mataji then slipped the thin straps of the bra down her Bouma's arms and it fell away revealing her pair of huge, milk-engorged breasts. They glowed in the low light, revealing a tracery of palest blue veins on the milk-white jugs in the almost iridescent fleshpots.

Sumana was breathing deeply, being aroused by her Sasurima's caressing. She looked at her Sasurima's eyes as she took in the bountiful expanse of flesh. She then looked down at her own massive breasts and could feel drops of milk dripping from her huge nipples.

They were so full and round, and stood out from her chest so far. The nipples seemed impossibly big...more than an inch long and nearly that thick. She wondered how Suman got them into his little mouth. They stood proudly in the middle of her deep pinkish-purple set of two inch aureoles that were puckered and drawn up tightly.

Mataji saw the drops of milk forming at the tip of each huge tits and dropped off onto the floor. Such a waste! This should never be done, she thought.

And then, without any further conscious thought, she bent down and took her Bouma's left nipple into her mouth gently and began to suckle it. Her mouth was flooded immediately with sweet, warm milk. She swallowed the nectar and sucked again at the nipple.....this time flicking it with her tongue.

Sumana sharply drew in a breath and raised a hand to cradle her priestess Sasurima's head lovingly. Mataji slowly pulled her mouth from her Bouma's left breast and moved her face close to her. The beautiful exemplary Sasuri-Bouma kissed passionately, closed lips pressing together deeply at first.....then two mouths opened and Mataji's mouthful of warm milk was shared between them. When they finally pulled away from each other, each was filled with perverted arousal and uncontrollable lust.

Sumana seemed to snap out of it for a moment. She then took a coffee-cup quickly from the self and led her topless Sasurima by the hand back to the sofa. She sat at the right end of the big couch and laid her respected Sasurima across her lap....so that she had access to Sumana's left breast more comfortably. She then cupped her own right breast with her left hand and milked it into the cup as she moaned.

In the meantime, Mataji cradled her Bouma's huge left breast in her two hands. She gently licked and sucked the enormous boob gently while her Bouma milked her right boob as the milk squirted out and fell into the cup. The cup filled quickly as the milk practically flowing into it. She put the milk-filled cup on the tea-table and started pulling her own saya up.

Still keeping her head on Sumana's lap, Mataji continued her sucking as she pushed a hand inside her panties and touched herself. On the other hand, pulling her saya upto her thighs, Sumana reached under it and pushing aside her panties she began to touch herself.

The suction of her Sasurima on her left nipple and the sight of her Sasurima's self-masturbating while she lay across her lap had her on the verge of orgasm. When she realised her own orgasm approaching it's end and she quickened her fondling on her Sasurima's huge breasts. She started pinching, twisting and pulling her big, hard nipples with her left hand as she rubbed her own hard clit and fingered her wet pussy with her right.

Meanwhile Mataji continued to finger herself with one hand and returned her other to exploring her Bouma's massive tits. The sexy Bengalee Sasuri-Bouma's mutual attention quickly brought their arousal to the summit. Almost as one they both began to moan in unison and then shake in spasms of uncontrolled release. Their moans had a quivering quality as each was convulsed in paroxysms of orgasmic ecstasy.

It was a total sensory overload for both of them. The feeling of their fingers on their own pussies and the feeling of their hands on their hyper-sensitive breasts and nipples and the sight of what each was doing to the other was more erotic fuel than either could handle. They drifted from one orgasmic peak to the next. How many times did they cum? How long did they last? Neither one could have told.

After that night, Mataji started coming over to her Bouma's room whenever Sumana went to the Ashram for her daily chores or to feed her Nati either from the stored milk or from her own breasts. It did not take long before her milk was coming in by Suman's latching as strongly as it had when her son Karim was nursing full-time.

Sumana also continued to feed her baby and milked the excess milk which he kept in the bottles and stored it in the fridge. When she realised that she and her Sasurima were keeping Suman well fed with bottles left over, she fed the excess milk to her husband, Sasurima or Nityanandaji.

Sasuri-Bouma were also thrilled to be sharing the motherly task of feeding a hungry, healthy, growing baby boy. And although they didn't discuss of their evening of shared lust, there were many meaningful looks exchanged between them.

One such evening after Mataji had fed her Nati and was getting ready to return home, her Bouma asked her if Nityanandaji would have come and spent the weekend with them.

"Why do you ask?" Mataji inquired.

"Oh, I was just thinking you might spend the night with him. We could have a little slumber party with some of our special guests and Nityanandaji. How does that sound?" Sumana's sly smile betrayed the innocence of her words.

"It sounds like you have more than a sleepover on your mind, but it's not like either of us have a hot date lined up, so I'm in! What do you have planned?" Mataji matched her Bouma's mischievous smile.

"Oh, you'll see," replied Sumana. "I've been thinking about that."

Sunday night came and Mataji and her Bouma were playing on the floor with little Suman. He played sometimes peek-a-boo with his mother, then with his Thakurma ( Grandmother ). Each woman loved the cute baby boy so much.... they would take turns smothering him with loving kisses and tickling him. As he rolled over and amused himself with a ball and rattle, the women sat back.

Sumana then poured a glass of whisky for herself and sipped from it while her Sasurima took a big swig of whisky from a long-neck.

"You said once that you went for a quick marketing during the festival, but did you buy anything?" asked Mataji.

"Buy? What do you mean?" replied Sumana playfully acting dumb.

"You know what I mean. What do you have in store for our upcoming party?" Mataji again queried.

"I'll show you later....but first let's feed my naughty baby," said Sumana, unbuttoning her oversized man-tailored T-shirt ( actually her husband Karim's ) she wore. She opened the nursing bra flap over her engorged left nipple and lifted her baby up onto her lap. Immediately he started sucking and latching on it noisily in which a soft moan of pleasure came out from her mouth.

Mataji watched with a satisfied smile on her face. Her Bouma looked so beautiful and sexy as she fed her son. She herself felt her milk begin to let down as she was thinking how that hungry mouth would soon be suckling from her big breasts.

Sumana reached inside her half-opened shirt and undid the other flap of the nursing bra and shifted her little baby-boy to that breast. She wanted to make sure he got to feed from both of her breasts as well as both of her Sasurima's.

A couple of minutes later Sumana announced, "That's all from Mommy, you naughty little boy. Now have some of your Thakurma's milk."

Saying this Sumana handed her baby over to her Sasurima, who had first unhooked her front-opened Maxi she was wearing. She then unclipped her front-fastening bra, and set her big, heavy breasts free. She positioned the baby at one of her fat nipples in his hungry mouth and he quickly began suckling.

Like her Bouma, Mataji also shivered and started moaning softly by the baby's hard latching on her sensitive nipple. Sumana realised her Sasurima's passion as she gazed at her Sasurima feeding her son and also at her other big breast which was poised above the nursing baby. After a couple of minutes, Mataji shifted her Nati over to the other side and the baby suckled until he was full and drifting off to sleep.
______ _______ ________ ________ __________ _________ _______

"Ooooooo fuck, yes... it really is big... and it's mine," Mataji groaned, kissing Swamiji hard.

Nityanandaji was fucking the chief priestess that evening at 8:00 pm while unbuttoning her blouse. Cooperating him fully, she reached behind her back, and unclasped the bra which fell away quickly from her body. As soon as her fabulous breasts were bare, he latched on to one of her thick, erect nipples and began to suckle feverishly. She started to rise and fall, as her pussy clutched his cock in a wet embrace.

"Oh god, baby... Yes!... Suck my tits and drink my milk while I ride this big cock! Oh!... Oh!... Oh!" Mataji was getting a little louder.

A voice wafted in from the hallway, behind the closed door. "I can hear you, Maa," Sumana said quietly from outside the room.

"I'm sorry, Bouma. I'll try to keep quiet... but... it's such a nice, big, hard cock!... He makes me cum so good, sometimes I can't help myself!"

"Is this normal 'Sasuri-Bouma talk' for you two?" Nityanandaji whispered, as he increased his upward thrusting suddenly.

Mataji giggled, and started to bounce more energetically as he re-attached his lips to one of her leaking breasts. For about a minute or two, she managed to keep her audible emanations to a minimum, but he knew it couldn't last. It really didn't.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh fuck... Oh fuck!... Oh yes, your fucking cock feels so good all the way up my cunt!... " Mataji's volume slowly ramped up, and then she caught herself. "Shit! I'm getting loud again... " she hissed, then lifted off him.

She rolled over at one point, pushed her panties aside, and positioned herself with her butt high in the air. She buried her head in the pillow, and moaned in excitement. Satisfied that it would mute her cries, she wiggled her ass and peeked over her shoulder at Nityanandaji.

"Okay... Fuck me like you mean it!"

Her saya was still up around her waist, giving him a handhold for leverage. The room again filled with a rhythmic 'thap, thap, thap, phach phach, phock phock phochat' sounds as the great saint pounded deep into the pious priestess's pregnant pussy. She was shrieking, but the pillow was doing a pretty good job of absorbing the sound.

Nityanandaji heard something in the hallway, and slowed his pace. When he did, Mataji heard it too. It was Sumana, and she was worth listening to.

"Oh god... Oh god... Oh god... Oh yes! Yes! YES! YESSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHNNN!" Sumana groaned from outside the room.

Hearing her Bouma cumming as she masturbated herself furiously while listening to them, triggered Mataji's climax. Her head came up, out of the pillow, and she screamed. "Fuck me... Fuck me, hard Bokachodar bachcha!" Nityanandaji complied, and soon both women ( Mataji was inside the room with Swamiji where as Sumana was outside the room frigging herself madly ) were screeching through orgasms, and Nityanandaji was grunting and growling like an animal as he sprayed his boiling cum deep inside Mataji's clutching pussy.

A few seconds later, they ( Mataji & Nityanandaji ) heard a quiet, and slightly shaky "goodnight" from the hallway.

"Goodnight, Sumana Maa," Nityanandaji replied.

Mataji was crumpled in a pile, her face and chest down in the pillows, and her ass was still up a bit. Her ravaged pussy was gaping open, and cum was starting to ooze out of it. She was too wrecked to speak, but she did wave her hand, not that Sumana would ever see her waving.

Mataji and Nityanandaji helped each other into the ensuite bathroom, and cleaned up with a tandem shower, which quickly turned into a hot, wet, petting and kissing session. Somehow, the erotic situation managed to coax his dick to harden for another round, and soon Mataji's pussy was stuffed full again, while the warm water cascaded over them.

Nityanandaji had her left leg over his arm, pinning the standing Mataji in the corner of the bathroom, up against the tile wall. She had developed a fondness for this position....like being fucked in a standing pose, and told him that it really rubbed and crushed on her large, prominent clit. Personally, he liked the way her big tits moved, especially the wet, slippery look and feel of them against his chest.

Her voice was a bit hoarse, but that didn't stop Mataji from hooting and hollering her enjoyment. He reminded her that either Sumana or Guddu could probably hear them.

"I don't care. We're all adults here," Mataji said evenly, kissing him while he gently probed the depths of her cunt with his hard cock. "Meanwhile let your Bouma use her own fingers, again!" Another kiss. "Please make me cum, baby. I Love your sacred rod inside me," she begged.

He kept slowly stroking into her, grinding on her clit. She started to vocalize, "Hochche Swamiji...darun hochche, oibhabe thapan ( Oh yeah Swamiji, that's it, thrust like that baby... )"

He had an idea, a somewhat exciting idea, that he thought might really Sumana off who was still frigging herself outside the room. "Tell her what I'm doing, darling. Tell her what you're feeling."

Mataji's eyes opened wider, and for a second, he thought he had crossed the line, but then her eyes closed and she groaned with a louder gasp, "Your cock feels so good in my pussy... Oh... Oh yes, grind my clit... Yes!... Yes!... Oh yes, fuck me harder, baby!... "

Nityanandaji leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "That's it. You bad girl. You like knowing that someone else knows, don't you?"

She gasped, and her breathing suddenly ramped up. He must have hit the right button.

"Oh fuck... Oh... Yes!... God... Fuck me!... Fuck... I am... so... fucking wet!... Your cock... So... good!... Uhnn!... UHNN!... AHHHHNNNNNN!... "

Now for the final push. "Think of your Bouma, listening to us making love. Think of her playing with herself, her fingers in her pussy, and on her clit... making herself cum again, listening to you scream.......listening to you cumming."

Mission accomplished. Mataji's eyes flew open wildly, and she went off like a firecracker.

"OOOOOOOHHHHAHHHHHNN! OH FUCK!... FUCK YES!... I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!" she screeched, throwing her head back and shuddering, nearly slipping from his grasp.

Her mouth remained open widely. Nothing further came out, but her orgasm was far from finished. She continued to twitch and spasm, as his dick slipped out. He held her, easing her down to the floor of the shower. At last, a final shriek of joy escaped her lips, and she wilted, collapsing on her side, and panting sharply.

"Oh... my... God," she giggled.

He turned off the shower, and sat down beside her, lifting her to cradle her in his arms. She was like a molting jelly, but conscious, now breathing more normally. He kissed her forehead, and was greeted with a weak smile.

"You are a great horny priestess, Mataji," Nityanandaji whispered.

"Mmmm hmmm," she croaked. "Is that a problem?"

"Never, my love."

They slept peacefully..... with sweet dreams that night in each others embrace like a real loving couple while Sumana watched them through the crack of the door inserting two fingers of her right hand in her pussy and one finger of her left hand in her puckered asshole.

To be continued.....

Last edited:

Mass

Super sexy and erotic episode...hope Aparna and Sumitra devi also comes into this picture soon with Sumitra devi with her new born and her breasts full of milk for Aparna and Sumona to play with!!

Reactions: satabdi