• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My young sister

Desi lusmin

Hi.am shahid khan. This is the first part of my story my young sister.am 29 years old and belong to a rich family. My parents are mostly aboard for bussnies.i stay in South Mumbai in posh apartment and look after my family's bussnies in india.i have one younger sister named farah khan 22.she just completed her studies from uk and came to Bombay last week.

Last edited:

youknowwho

Keep writing.

Desi lusmin

This is the second part of the story my young sister.I taught that why not I take farah to our farm house near pune.as am tired of work and city's hustle bustle.and off we went for our farm house and in few hours drive we arrived.it was fully secured and well guarded with big walls and electronic fencing with cctv cameras.the house is 2 kms from the main road.and as I came few days back fr some work for a day I stored food and every item so I do not hv to purchase for a few days when I come next time.i always switched on the electricity of the house.and their is no servant as I do not need one.after dinner farah and I came to terrace for some fresh air.even in day time it was very hard to c that is on the terrace let alone nobody knew who is in house because of the long walls surrounding the house.we were sitting on the direction of the gate.near the gate is big lights attached to the wall adjoining it.the lights vision is faced straight in the direction of the main road so one cn c who is coming from some distance.the wheater was dull with no air crossing and we keep chating for abt 20 minutes.suddenly farah said that some one is coming from the main road. I look it looked some kind of a shadow. As little by little the shadow come came close we realised that it's a man.as it came much closer near the gate because flashing of the lights I could clearly c that it was old sadhu may be near 60 black fat very ugly with dark eyes and uncut long dirty white hair with broad shoulders and very short in height may be not even 5ft.i am 5'7 and farah is 5'5.had white dirty untrimmed beard.looked like he didn't took bath from a very long time.he wored a dirty dhoti and a shawl that maybe he had received from some charity campian. He came and sat down while keeping his back on the gate.i told farah let that poor old man rest by tomorrow morning he leave after sleeping and farah agreed.

Last edited:

Desi lusmin

This is the third part of the story my young sister.so I and farah also went to our rooms to sleep.next morning I woke up and saw farah with a cup of tea in her hand and saying "bhai from very long time I am trying to woke u up is nearly 11 am how much will u sleep".i smile and started drinking tea.then fresh up my self with all morning physical chores.and we both had breakfast.after that farah went into her room and i start working on my laptop i had some left over work the office it was 2 pm.after few minutes I heard some noise from the outside.i was sitting in the drawing room.it was some kind of banging of my gate i taught.i checked the screen of the cctv which was just in right of my laptop. I have a big pc table so the cctv screen was also got fitted along with the laptop.as switch to the gate screen I saw the same sadhu who came last night and slept near our house is banging the gate.i unlocked the main door and approached the gate and unlocked the gate.the sadhu who was standing in front of joined both his hands in india that is called namaste.i asked him in Hindi ofcourse "kya huwa Babaji kya chaiye aap ko".he replied"beta sadhu admi ko aur kya chaiye bus har jaga jata raheta hu aur do din yaha ruko ga bus thoda khana mil jaaye aur kuch odne ko bahut thad hai bahar". I said "theek hai babji ek kambal de ta hu aap ko aur khana toh hai aap ko do din ka garam kar ke sabzi dal aur chawal de ta hu aap ruko aata hu kuch der Mein".then i closed the door and went inside the house to fetch food for the old sadhu.