• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My young sister

oscar pistorious

Take your time buddy and make this story as much erotic as possible....Use all your writing skills and your Lusmin fantasies...Mix them up and be the best writer of xforum. Wish you a very good Luck

Desi lusmin

Hi. This the 4 th part of my story my young sister. As I fetch the food for the old sadhu and came and gave him along with a big brown blanket he was very happy and thanked me lot and I closed the door and went inside. As I came inside in the drawing room farah was standing in middle of it and ask with a questioning expression"bhai where have u gone and I told her everything about the old sadhu.she said with a smile"good work bhai u helped the poor old sadhu poor old man I will give food for more days as he will left for some other place after 2 day's".And I also smiled and sat on my chair to finish the leftover office work. After few time I finished the work and taught to check out what is the sadhu doing.it was more than 4 pm.as I opened the gate I saw he was sleeping near the gate.so I went inside.after few hours maybe after 9 pm in the night after finishing our dinner farah and I was having some chit chat in her bedroom. She asked"bhai sadhus like him always roam from one place to other in their who life doesn't they have families and house?". I replayed"farah it depends on one's own nature and intention many are like him many are aghori sadhus and many do visit there homes to meet their families. I don't know about this one's life".she asked"So they live just like that in their whole life?".i nooded yes and we kept chit chating for a short time.just then! to be continued... Plz wait will upload the fifth part of the original story my young sister in a very short time.......................

Desi lusmin

Hi. This is the fifth part of my original story my young sister.So as we were chit chatting suddenly there again the same sound which I heard in the afternoon. I thought that that must be the old sadhu again. I reached and unlocked the gate there he was standing and asked me"Beta agar kuch neeche behane ko mil jata toh bahut bhala ho jata mera". He was requesting me with a very hopeful expression. I said "Ruko abhi kuch karta hu". And i locked the gate and came back in side.farah asked me what happened I told her everything about the request of the old sadhu. She told me why don't u bring him in and give him the servants quarter to sleep. I asked will it will be safe to allow a strange old sadhu to stay in the house and she said"Bhai he will stay in the servants quarters which is outside the main house(Bungalow) and just for tonight after that he will left and I have some questions regrading the life of such sadhus so both it can be done poor old man will sleep in a room on a mattress which he must have selpt a very long time back and can also clear my curiosity". I thought for a moment I said yes as farah is comfortable with it. Then again I approached near the gate and unlocked and asked the old sadhu"Babaji aap hamare ghar bahar wale kamre Mein so sakte ho". Hearing this the poor old man became very happy and said"Beta aap ne ek garib budhe sadhu ki madat ki tumhara bahut bhala hobga". I accompanied him to our servants room where he was very to sleep on a bed. I said to him if u want something come and knock the bungalow's door afcourse in Hindi. Then I closed the servants room and came inside the house. The servant's quarter is situated just near the gate adjoining the outer wall. It was built for guards and servants but i didn't not kept any any gaurd or servant as cctv and modern technology plus strong gate and strong and big defensive walls s is enough for protection. And as we come rarely and mostly both of us only farah and me on top of that so I didn't hired any servant.to be continued in the sixth part of my original story my young sister.........

Last edited: