• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Making the MILF List

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

This a fantasy, how we wish things were. It is not about real sex or sexual relationships, so it is not intended to encompass consequences of carefree sex. This is fantasy about what the world would be like if it was without consequences and without dangers. Enjoy it. I hope you enjoy it

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Chapter I

We were five regular guys who did not specialize in introspection or self-examination till one day we were sitting around after classes were over for the week just being bored. Going to the local community college and living at home meant several things. We had to get good grades, none of us worked regularly and our parents paid for everything which meant we were broke all the time and had no fun. None of us were getting laid or getting close and we all blamed the fact that we were living with the 'rents. We had addressed the several professors who we deemed 'fuckable' when I may have crossed the line.

"My mom is hot enough to fuck." I said into the silence that followed the last comment about Ms. Arkum's beautiful ass.

Another silence followed. I expected someone to chime in volunteering to fuck her for me. What followed surprised me.

"My mom is definitely hot enough to fuck." Brent said.

"My mom is absolutely hot enough to fuck." Sammy chimed in.

"My mom is certainly hot enough to fuck." Chris said.

"My mom is hot enough to fuck." Landon said softly. "And I am sure she is fucking around on the old man."

This silence was long and thoughtful, not something me and my buddies were particularly skilled at or accustomed to experiencing. It felt weird, strange to just be sitting there thinking about our five mothers and how fuckable they each were. That was when it struck me, so obvious I was nearly breathless that none of us had noticed it before.

"We all have MILF's for mothers." I said.

"Don't tell us who you fuck. Keep it secret till you have your mother on her back. Then we can figure out how to proceed." Brent said.

"Do we need to sign something?" Sammy asked.

Everyone shook their heads. "No. We have to trust each other." Landon said. "We have to agree that our objective, the end game is for the five of us to fuck each moms all at the same time. I want them all to be air tight several times." He looked around at us. Landon had black hair which he kept long. "Mouth, cunt, ass. Our objective is for all of our moms to give every hole up. At the same time. Then we can take them all at once. A MILF orgy!"

I shook my head. "Landon, if you are pissed at your mom, you should not be taking it out on ours." He always got carried away with his plans. Without us, he would have tried flying off the top of his uncle's department store when we were ten. We talked him out of it but it took us all, tag teaming him till he got off the ledge and we went and ate hot dogs.

He shook his head. "Think about it. They are what 35, 40 years old? They are entering the time of boredom when a marriage falls apart. If our fathers get involved—sorry, Sonny—then we have to have some bimbos to hand to the old man to keep him quiet and content. It'll keep things balanced. We'll all have access to five of the most beautiful women in the area!"

"We are getting ahead of ourselves. Sonny, you go after one of our moms." Brent was often the voice of reason, not that I did not try I just was not as good at it as he was. "If you succeed, see if you can work it into a seduction of your mother. When you do, get us all together and let us know that it is open season on the MILFs we all know and love. Everyone agree?" Brent asked.

Everyone nodded. That is how the MILF list began. It began with our own mothers. Later, guys would want to join but only if they had a MILF to contribute to the list and we could give them a mother or two for their very own. But it all started with me. I had to fuck my mother.

"We should fuck them." Landon said, like he was not talking about his own mom.

Now this conversation had been preceded by a fairly in depth bitch session about our parents, particularly our mothers. Landon was the leader, that is to say, the guy who always came up with the ideas the rest of us would agree to. The rest of us always argued and felt competitive but Landon was the richest of us, the best looking, the most popular and had the highest expectations of life. So certain of life's willingness to give him something wonderful, he was not in any hurry to get involved with that process. It was a sure thing for him, so why rush it? His favorite saying was that you don't own stuff, your stuff owns you. He was right. Get a car, you had to take care of it or it tipped people off you were a lazy slob or inept or just worthless. Anything you owned took away your time. We had long discussed the advisability of having girlfriends and how they demanded time, attention and money. Landon had had the most experience but the rest of us had all found ourselves sitting with this group of guys bemoaning the hassle of enlisting pussy and how we put our dick in and ended up with no balls. For a while it always seemed like a fair trade. But eventually and with all of us, it got boring and painful and we'd break it off. A couple girls had fucked us all and then danced away looking for another hobby. It all left us both horny and cynical. But Landon's suggestion was met with silence and we all sat still thinking about one or the other of our collective moms and how we would like to fuck her.

My favorite was Sammy's. Sammy was a black guy, or African-American if you want to be politically correct, if that is still correct. I cannot keep up and Sammy did not care. We were friends. But his mother was black and beautiful. She was maybe forty with great big breasts which she liked to display but with a narrow waist which made both breasts and her perfect ass look huge. I am certain that when we were congregating at her house and she knew were coming, to play poker or watch football or the NCAA tournament or something, she would pick out something stunning to see who got wood when she walked in the room and had to pull a pillow or a coat over their lap. I certainly had. She had big lips and a great smile and always seemed happy to see us when we showed up to clean out the fridge. Come to think of it, all our mother's seemed happy to see us.

"I am serious. My mom is getting laid by some pool boy. She can be had."

"Landon, sounds like you are pissed off at her." Brent said, the smartest of us all.

Landon snorted, a real snort, like a pig makes. "I am so pissed off at her. She has railed at the old man for boffing this bitch or that bitch and I always sided with her, got pissed at him without even knowing if he was fucking his personal assistant or the receptionist or the cunt du jour at his office that Mom decided to dislike. Then I find her with her legs in the air giving it up for some dude that came by to clean the pool!"

"Really? You saw your mom getting fucked?" Chris asked. Chris was blond and the girls thought he was cute but he was shy, tending to be passive and easily manipulated. Landon had fucked several girls just to bring them down a notch after they fucked up Chris' head. He would fall in love and the chick would be laughing it up behind his back while she was blowing the basketball team or something and getting expensive gifts and nice dinners from Chris. Landon hated that. Landon was a straight shooter even though he knew all the angles. He had a strong sense of what should and should not be done. Apparently fucking one's mother had changed sides of the list for him recently.

Landon glared at Chris but for once Chris had not backed down. Finally, Landon nodded. "She fucked a Hispanic guy cut like a body builder. She screamed like a banshee that she was coming while he pounded her on the kitchen table."

"I bet that changes what you think about when you eat lunch." Sammy said, chortling. Landon glared at him but with a little smile.

"I watched my mom fuck someone, one time." Chris said. He looked around, sort of waiting for someone else speak. I was amazed no one pressed for details but we were in delicate territory and I guess we all knew it. "She fucked my uncle." Chris said and looked at his lap. Then he looked up at Landon. "Did you get wood while she was fucking?" Chris asked. Then he said as an afterthought, maybe to let Landon know he was not waiting to pounce, point and laugh. "I did. Shit I came all over myself."

I could see why. Chris's mom was hot but we have established that they all were. But now we had crossed the Rubicon of discussing if they put out which ignored the no man's land where we imagined these women we all knew and loved naked or dressed in our favorite fantasy outfits. We skipped all that and went right to dreaming of them on their backs and calling for more cock. Mrs. Wills was a shiny thing with great tits. Come to think of it all five moms had great tits. I filed that away. I liked no, loved tits.

"Yeah. I came, like a million dollar stallion." Landon said. He looked around. "Anyone else seen their mom fucking someone?"

"Wait." I said. "Chris, you said your uncle? Which uncle? Does your dad have a brother?"

For a long time Chris did not even look up. I chewed my toes for a while, waiting and wishing I had kept quiet for once in my life but that has never been my thing. My foot was firmly and deeply stuck in my big mouth. When we needed someone to go talk to someone we did not want to talk to, regardless of the reason, I always went. They sent me, pushing me to go meet the new hot girl and get shot down in front of everyone or to get her phone number. I usually got shot down. Or go speak to the new teacher or professor with the fine ass with some made up inquiry just to get her to turn around to talk to me so they could examine the dimensions and specific degree of fineness her ass had. Or to talk to the police and assure them none of us owned or had access to a car and it was not beer we were pouring into the bushes at the park. I always had my mouth open and the girls knew that. They liked to silence me so whenever I got their panties off, they were always trying to sit on my face to shut me up. I had to learn to eat pussy or I would have suffocated.

"My dad is an only child." Chris said finally.

"Holy fuck! You mean your mother fucked her brother?"

"Brothers. I caught her fucking both of them, not at once, not just once. It is sort of a thing." Chris said.

"Does she know? Did she catch you catching her?" Brent said intensely.

Chris nodded. He half smiled. "I have pictures."

Brent snapped his fingers. "That's two."

"What do you mean, 'two'?" Landon asked.

"Two of our mothers we can certainly fuck."

"What do you mean 'we', Brent?" Landon asked .

"Hey, you suggested it. I am just thinking about how we do this. Unless we fuck them all, we cannot fuck any of them. Are you going to happy knowing I fucked your mom? Only if you fuck mine! We make a list of moms that will fuck and then we fuck 'em. But first, we have to know that each of our mother's will fuck. Then we can start working out how to fuck them. But it is all or nothing. Everyone pitches in or we stick to high school juniors who don't know anything about cock."

"My mom has a toy box." I said. "I have heard her playing a time or two." I shrugged. "And, yes, I came just listening." I blushed but no one pointed and laughed. If one of us had done that the subject would have become closed. Apparently no one wanted to close the subject. "I have several pictures of her in the shower. Naked. And one of her sitting at her dresser with no bra. You can see her tits clearly in the mirror." I looked around, having said more than was needed again, as usual. "She has great tits." I added.

"She does have great tits." Landon agreed. That made me feel better, that I was not the only one to notice.

"Mom kissed my sixth grade teacher." Sammy injected into the conversation.

"Mr. Simpson?" I asked.

Sammy nodded. "Remember when we ordered all those pizzas to his house after he got me grounded for nothing."

"You were whacking off in class, Sammy." Brent said. "Hardly nothing."

"I couldn't help it. Sharon Klawsky wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her nipples."

"You sat behind her." I said but the point was lost. He had been standing up in class looking down her blouse and had started rubbing his cock. Everyone got upset but Sammy spent all that time in detention telling everyone about the real live tits he has seen. Sharon developed very early and well.

"He came to see my parents after I got caught and they discussed me in detail. Dad was gone. Mom sent me to the store but I forgot money and came back though the alley to the garden door. There they were, sitting on the couch. Her shirt was up over her tits and he was kissing her. His hand was under the bra and he was kissing her. She was lying back on the couch with a hand under her skirt, between her legs. And he was kissing her. I got mad and ran around to the front and slammed the door. I was so mad, but not that she was kissing some guy or my teacher but because I was getting grounded. I told her I saw what she was doing and after she got Mr. Simpson out of the house, we agreed I was not grounded, she would not tell dad I was polishing my knob in class and I would not tell about she and Mr. Simpson playing tonsil hockey and stinky pinky. I doubt my father would have understood." He snickered. "Another time, last summer, I caught her tipping the plumber. He fucked her from behind over the couch. Anytime I hear that some strange guy is going to be in the house with her alone, I try to spy on her and see if she puts out. She has. Several times. I think she likes 'strange'."

I was so glad to hear that. I was feeling pretty strange myself, at the moment.

"That is three we know put out." Brent said. "Think about it. If we can fuck our moms, sex will never be a problem. If we share, we get lots of variety and they get the strange they like without much danger that the thing will get out of control. No one of us is going to ask them to leave their husbands. And our moms are all fucking hot! And if we bring a girl home and fuck her, what will they say? What can they say? They are fucking us too but they can't really get jealous, can they? It's perfect!"

"What if our dad's find out?" Sammy asked.

Brent shrugged. "I don't know about your dad, but I think mine would be happy to have something to toss back at her. Mom loves to be right and she always makes sure he says it is his fault but he never keeps it in his pants like he promises. The biggest fight was when he fucked her younger sister. I thought it was over then."

"So your mom fucks around too?" I asked.

Brent nodded. "I haven't seen her but they have fought about it enough, loudly enough that I have most of the stories in some detail. Neither one of them can play by the rules so they seem to have come to some accommodation. I know she fucked one of my Dad's business partners, god was he pissed! They fought all night and I found them both naked in the living room, snoring, sleeping it off. My parents are fucked up but I guess it works for them. I think they love each other, even like each other and do not want to move on but they both stray from the marriage bed. So, yes, that makes four."

"Four? Isn't that five?" I asked.

Brent looked at me. "Sonny, dirty pictures of your mom and a toy box does not equal a sure willingness to fuck us."

"Oh. I caught two of my sisters both fucking. Does that count?"

"NO!" Everyone said at once. But there was something in everyone's eyes that made me think I had opened a can of worms. But that was for later. Better to leave well enough alone, I thought.

Everyone was looking at me. "What?" I said. "Why is everyone looking at me?"

"You are the problem. If we move on our moms and yours causes a problem, it could be a huge problem." Landon spoke quietly.

"Hey, are we really talking about fucking each other's moms?" I asked.

They all nodded. For the first time I thought of my mom, fucking, naked and fucking. I wondered what she looked like with her legs open, her feet high, her knees at her ears. I had seen Georgia and Dalia both with their legs in the air and the Dalia with her mouth full of cock. I wondered if Mom knew they were fucking? Surely she smelled sex in their rooms? Everyone was still staring at me.

"What?" I said again.

"Will your mom fuck?" Brent asked. Brent was a good looking guy with black rimmed glasses which looked good on him. He was hung the best of us all but no one expected it. The round robin girls all commented on that to someone and it got back to us.

I looked at them, one at a time. "How am I supposed to figure that out? Keep ordering pizza till one of the pizza guys fucks her? Not likely. My mom, my mom . . ." I trailed off. Suddenly I knew what they were talking about. My mom was pretty cool but she had a fully realized sense of right and wrong and fucking 19 year old boys was unlikely to be under the list of 'rights' she would like to enforce. In a surprisingly short period of time, I ticked through the possibilities and figured out that I was the problem.

"I see. None of you can find out if she fucks because if she does not go for it, she goes back to your parents and you are in a world of hurt. You want me to fuck my own mother, don't you?" I sat staring back at them. Surprisingly, they all nodded at nearly the same time, without even looking around. I ran my hand through my brown hair. "Wow. That is heavy. You guys are serious, right? Or are you just fucking with me?"

They all looked around at each other and then they nodded.

"I am serious. " Landon said. "We should fuck our mothers!" His eyes flashed.

"We need to address this though. If we are going to fuck our mothers, then we all have to be willing to fuck our own mothers." Brent said seriously. "This is a three musketeers thing."

"I definitely would fuck my mom, but I am not sure she would ever fuck me." Sammy said. "She doesn't let me eat soup without giving me pointers. She might make me just crazy!"

"Or it might be when she starts to see you . . . " Brent began

"Or feel you." Landon injected with a snicker.

" . . . as an adult, things might change." Brent said. "If you put your cock in her, things might change. After you fuck her, if you bring a girl home, do you think she would complain if you make her listen to another woman screaming? No. Once you fuck her, the whole 'this is my house and you will live by my rules' all changes. You become the safe, available cock that the husband cannot complain about if you get caught." Brent turned his fierce green eyes on me. "You are the problem. But we'll help. The first thing that has to happen is that we have to get our mothers into a position where they think they have to put out to one of us. Then they will get caught by the rest of us and they will have to put out to us all. Sonny can go first. I doubt anyone would go running to his mom because they figure she would cut your heart out. Since we know that they put out when it pleases them, then we could always cool their jets if they get uppity."

My head was swimming. Here I was getting pushed out of the airplane first and by myself again, without a parachute. I could feel the wind whistling through my hair. "I am not sure that any of us are safe if the husbands in the picture catch on." I said. "But then again, they all seem to be sniffing around strange pretty regular." I hesitated, thinking. "Perhaps I could start with someone else's mom, just to get started?" I was thinking aloud, still feeling like I was drunk or goofy high.

"You can definitely fuck my mom." Sammy said. "She digs you."

I found that curiously disturbing, mostly because it meant I had missed her signals and felt stupid for missing the chance to fuck my friend's mom. And then I felt guilty about feeling stupid instead of ashamed. I laughed. "This is a joke, right? You guys got together and . . ." I trailed off. No one was laughing with me. "Come on. You guys really want to do a pact that says we all have to fuck each other's mom at least once and we have to fuck our own moms? Is that really what we are talking about?"

Everyone nodded.

"Then we are too fucking bored." I said.

Chris's face fell. "You mean you aren't going to do it? Then no one can." He said.

"And this conversation never happened." Landon followed.

I held up my hands. "Wait. Wait. Wait. I am not saying 'no'. I am just, I have to, I need to. Give me a minute to absorb this. You all are asking me to fuck your mothers?"

"I have the best approach for you. You fuck one of our moms and then you have a heart to heart with your mom, you are falling in love, she is falling in love with you, that sort of thing. Or maybe you feel guilty and ask for advice. Then you fuck her. She'll let you because she will be scared you are ruining your life with a married woman who is the mother of your best friend. She'll be trying to rescue you."

"Uh huh." I said. But the idea had some merit. Mom was always getting me out of trouble. Since my dad died, she had developed a soft spot that had not been there before and my sisters and I took advantage of it. On reflection, that was likely one reason we all still lived at home and why we did not pay rent and why she did not date, ever. Wait a minute? She did
not date? She had to get sex crazy from time to time. I could hide her toy box and she would get crazy and, and . . . . Maybe it would work. No, what a stupid idea, but it got me thinking. There had to be a way. "What if it does not work? I fuck someone's mother and then it all comes apart, you all will hate me."

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

"Don't tell us who you fuck. Keep it secret till you have your mother on her back. Then we can figure out how to proceed." Brent said.

"Do we need to sign something?" Sammy asked.

Everyone shook their heads. "No. We have to trust each other." Landon said. "We have to agree that our objective, the end game is for the five of us to fuck each moms all at the same time. I want them all to be air tight several times." He looked around at us. Landon had black hair which he kept long. "Mouth, cunt, ass. Our objective is for all of our moms to give every hole up. At the same time. Then we can take them all at once. A MILF orgy!"

I shook my head. "Landon, if you are pissed at your mom, you should not be taking it out on ours." He always got carried away with his plans. Without us, he would have tried flying off the top of his uncle's department store when we were ten. We talked him out of it but it took us all, tag teaming him till he got off the ledge and we went and ate hot dogs.

He shook his head. "Think about it. They are what 35, 40 years old? They are entering the time of boredom when a marriage falls apart. If our fathers get involved—sorry, Sonny—then we have to have some bimbos to hand to the old man to keep him quiet and content. It'll keep things balanced. We'll all have access to five of the most beautiful women in the area!"

"We are getting ahead of ourselves. Sonny, you go after one of our moms." Brent was often the voice of reason, not that I did not try I just was not as good at it as he was. "If you succeed, see if you can work it into a seduction of your mom. When you do, get us all together and let us know that it is open season on the MILFs we all know and love. Everyone agree?" Brent asked.

Everyone nodded. That is how the MILF list began. It began with our own moms. Later, guys would want to join but only if they had a MILF to contribute to the list and we could give them a mother or two for their very own. But it all started with me. I had to fuck my mom.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Chapter II

We did not discuss the MILF List for some time. I called it that in my mind, a list of mother's we could fuck. For a month, I stalled and avoided. The other guys made it plain, however, they were on board. Brent, whose mother was Italian and had aged very well, invited me over to his house and then split so when I arrived, I was alone in the house with her. As always, she offered me everything to eat or drink and I finally asked for water. When she went to get water from the tap, the thing malfunctioned and water sprayed all over her. There I was in the kitchen with Mrs. Rossini being sprayed with water till her white tee shirt was plastered to her huge tits and the aureoles were clearly visible. I helped fix the leak and clean up the mess, staring all the time at her tits. She never seemed to notice and I lost my nerve. But she never covered up.

Sammy invited me over when he knew his mother was going to be in his shower, then hid in the basement. I came into the empty house and poked my head into the bathroom and saw her through the steamy glass. She shrieked and I freaked. She came out in a towel and I apologized. She came over and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. In a towel! And all I did was stutter, my hands jammed in my pockets to hide my wood. My cock was so hard! That was the when it became real that I was going to do this. Till then, I was just thinking about it, like considering becoming an astronaut. It sounds cool but never really makes it onto your schedule. Standing there with a hard cock while Mrs. Honeywell kissed me on the cheek changed my way of thinking. Later, I wondered what would have happened if I had just pulled the towel loose.

Landon's mother called me and asked me to come over to help her pack some things for Landon who had left town for an interview but had been invited to spend a week with her husband's business associate boating on the great lakes. Rather than just buying all new stuff, Landon insisted she FEDX some stuff to him and suggested she ask me to come over and help her figure out what he wanted. Mrs. Clark was a gorgeous woman with sandy brown hair. Her hips had matured without losing form. She had Landon before she got married and never told her family who the father was. She married well but her family did not like her husband. He was a player and everyone knew it. She ignored it but lived with the whispers. Even my mom had mentioned the fact that Kyla Clark was in a very sad situation. If my mom knew about it, everyone knew about it.

I got to their front door about nine in the morning that Thursday. I knew this was Landon's version of a setup. I was nervous but screwed myself to the sticking place, as it were. Mrs. Clark answered the door in an elegant house coat.

"Thank you for coming over, Sonny. I do not know what got into Landon. He insisted that I send these things and that I would not get it right. He must really like the interview he had because he really seems to want to impress them. I hope you weren't doing anything this morning. Thank you for helping me." I stood at the door staring at her cleavage revealed by the loose amber robe. I thought about saying something but my mind was working and my eyes were fixed on the skin visible above her breasts which filled the robe so alluringly. Mrs. Clark was about five six or seven, shorter than me by a little. She had a narrow waist and emerald green eyes. Her curly brown hair tumbled down below her shoulders. Usually she had it tied up when I came over with Landon but not this morning.

But what my mind focused on, besides the fact that she was blocking the door and not moving to let me in, was that she was rattling, talking without letting me get a word in edgewise. I mentally fumbled for the meaning and then I found it; Mrs. Clark was nervous about something. Ironically, the first thing I thought was that the Hispanic bodybuilder was hiding in her closet waiting to come out and pound me if I tried anything. But she continued to rattle, talking about Landon being gone, and her being lonely with Mr. Clark off in Chicago for three weeks running without coming home and not likely to be home any time soon. Her hands fluttered, touching the lapels of her robe, flicking errant strands of hair from her eyes, waving at something invisible I could not see. By the time we got into Landon's room, standing beside his bed, I realized she was nervous because of me and the more the certainty of that grew in me, the calmer I became. She was still talking a blue streak.

We putzed around Landon's room, gathering whatever it was he wanted till we had a bag full, ready to be shipped. She asked me to help her get it boxed up because the FEDX driver would be there soon. We had just finished when doorbell rang and the pickup was done.

"I don't know how I can ever thank you." She said, almost panting after the door closed.

"You could fix me a cup of tea." I said. This passed for inspiration. The robe hid her body but I had a good imagination. I was resolved to fuck her or get slapped really, really hard. Maybe I would just try to kiss her a little and see what happened. The knee in the crotch did not sound appealing.

Mrs. Clark stared at me for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, of course." I followed her into the kitchen. She was so nervous she spilled water and nearly dropped the tea kettle when she missed the stove, banging the kettle against the stove front. I thought she would become hysterical. She set it down and turned on the heat and bowed her head, panting. I moved over behind her and placed my hands on her waist.

"Mrs. Clark, come sit down. Let me rub your neck and shoulders and see if you can relax."

Mrs. Clark turned in my hands. I lifted them and then replaced them on her waist when she was turned. She laid her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me, her eyes seemed clouded and bleak. "That sounds wonderful." She let me guide her by the elbow to the kitchen table. I pulled out a chair, imagining her on her back being pounded by the pool guy or whoever. I started to get hard. She sat down and stared right at my twitching crotch.

I moved behind her and began to massage her back. She moaned. Since I first considered the possibility that this woman was nervous and further that she was acutely aware of being in her house alone in her robe with me, I had been trying to retrain my mind to think of her like I thought of all the other girls I had successfully seduced; all three of them. Two had kissed me and unbuttoned their blouses themselves so I could get a clue. The last though, I had kissed myself and run a hand up her back and played with her bra strap till she took it loose herself. The rest came pretty easy. As I massaged Mrs. Clark's neck, I wondered if she had a bra on and started to lean more over her back. Truth was I wasn't really sure how to start.

Of course she had been talking the whole time. For once in my life I was not talking too much. I had no idea what to say except 'want to fuck?' which I did not think would cut the mustard. I started to focus on what Mrs. Clark was talking about only to discover she was recounting her suspicions that her husband was fucking one or more of the women she saw in his office. "Does that bother you?" I asked idly as I slipped the robe wider on her shoulders. She had just been saying that she was certain that the receptionist would open her knees for anyone.

My question stopped her voice. Rather than worry about the silence, I pushed the robe further and further till it topped each shoulder and drooped down her upper arms. Her hands where folded in her lap. When the robe reached the upper arm, she moved her arms and let the front open. Good news, she had no bra on. I could see down to the panties at her waist. I could see the inner sides of her breasts. Her hands held the front of the robe closed.

I rubbed hard at her neck and she bowed her head. Behind me the kettle began to squeal. I turned it off. Mrs. Clark never moved. I put my hands on her upper arms and smoothed the robe further, down to her elbows. Her breasts came into view. She shuddered but otherwise sat stock still. I bent over her neck and kissed her lightly, right on the ridge of her back next to her neck.

"Ohhhhhh." She sighed. I moved my lips toward her shoulder, breathing hot air onto her skin. Then I lowered my mouth and kissed her skin again. "Ohhh my." She hissed. I kissed closer to her shoulder, "ohhh my god." No objections, no protest, just a simple reaction to my lips on her skin. That was good, I thought.

My cock was so hard I thought my eyes wouldn't close. I kissed her neck and her head tipped to expose more of her perfect neck to my lips. I kissed up to her ear and she gasped.

"I want you." I whispered, suddenly inspired.

"You don't want tea anymore?" She asked leaning away from me and turning to look at me.

I thought I had fucked up big time. She was gazing at me, her eyes flicking from my lips to one eye then the other. I leaned into her and kissed her lips. Her busy eyes closed. She came out of the chair, dropping the robe on the floor. It was at that moment that the whole thing became real to me. I was going to fuck her on the table where Landon watched her fuck the pool guy. I resolved to fuck her right there. Then her mouth opened and the kiss got serious.

Mrs. Clark's hands grasped my shoulders for a moment as her tongue searched for mine. I was so stunned that I did not respond, thinking too much. Then I parted my lips and her tongue filled my mouth, searching and caressing the roof of my mouth, making me shiver. Her hands released me and we parted. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were laughing and for a moment I was worried but then noticed her bare tits and forgot what was happening. I stared at them as they moved while she unbuttoned my shirt. When her fingers got down to my waist, she unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and pulled them down. My underwear went with them and a moment later, I was standing in the Clarks beautiful kitchen with my britches at my knees. Mrs. Clark knelt and kissed the head of my very, very hard cock.

I groaned and my life passed before my eyes. I thought I was going to die because I certainly could not breathe any longer. My head snapped forward. I wanted to watch my cock go into this woman's mouth. My first blowjob! Mrs. Clark licked the head of my cock and her full lips kissed and caressed my cock. She ran her tongue down the length of my unit, down one side and up the other. She pursed her lips and sucked gently on the flared end of my cock. I gasped and groaned all at the same time and my hips twitched. While I watched, my cock disappeared into the woman's oval mouth. I twitched when she inhaled and sucked me all the way into her throat. Her nose flared and she swallowed. The feeling of her throat flexing around my cock while her tongue rubbed all over the length of my cock was great. Then she began to suck and her throat moved on the end of my cock. That did it. The pending orgasm broke over me like a storm and I was coming into her mouth. Mrs. Clark sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed till the storm passed. She pulled her mouth off my cock and licked her lips.

"You taste good." She said as she stood up. She skimmed her panties down her fine hips and elegant legs. She hooked her beautiful ass on the table and scooted back onto it. "Your turn." She said.

For a moment I did not understand. I stared down at my drooping cock with growing concern, filled with performance anxiety and a flaccid sense of inadequacy to the moment. Then Mrs. Clark opened her legs and leaned back. Her head fell back and she arched her back. Suddenly, all I could see was her pussy. The light went on. She was shaved, hairless and she was offering it to me or begging. That sounded better in my head, she was begging for me to kiss her pussy. I had kissed a pussy or two but it was more like the chaste kiss one offers a cousin and I had gotten no props for doing so. This woman sat on the table, her legs open, her cunt dewy and visible, her eyes closed. I escaped the pants around my knees, removing shoes and everything so I was naked in the kitchen with the naked woman lying on the table.

Mrs. Clark watched me fight with my clothes with a sort of predatory patience. I pulled up a chair and sat down. I put a finger out and touched her cunt lips. Her whole body jerked and she moaned but otherwise, she did not change her pose. I ran my hands along her legs and they moved wider. I touched her waist with my hands and her hips rose, lifting her pussy towards my dry lips.

Dry lips. I glanced down at her pussy and decided I needed a drink, so I went and got a glass of water. She watched me, her eyes lidded; posed naked on the kitchen table. I was having a 'pinch me, I think I'm dreaming' moment and I was not sure if I wanted to pinch myself before or after I fucked her. I soon figured it out. After, definitely after.

I returned to the table with the glass, drinking deeply. I kept some water in my mouth, set the glass down on the floor and leaned into her body. I pressed my lips to her pussy and Mrs. Clark groaned. I was going to spray water into her cunt but I had to swallow because I was not sure where the opening was, just poor planning but it was a private mistake, a lack of experience which I was hopeful would change. Having swallowed, my curious tongue emerged from my ignorant lips and began to search around on the bare flesh for the right spot. I must have touched it because she cried out and dropped down on the table. Her hands moved to the back of my head and I felt the gentle, directing pressure. Then the lips of her pussy opened and I encountered her moisture with my tongue. Rather than pull back, I speared deeper and then licked her cunt from bottom to top and back again. Mrs. Clark squealed.

"Oh, Sonnnnnny!"

I am eating my friend's mom, I said to myself. My cock twitched and was hard again. Then I began to eat her in earnest. I kissed and sucked without much of a plan, sort of searching her flesh for the jerk and the flinch and the groans that I could draw from her body. I think I found her clit in the course of this blundering around between Mrs. Clark's legs. She shuddered when I touched my tongue to the protruding little bit of flesh that seemed wholly out of place. I sucked on it and tweaked it with my tongue and I thought she was going to buck me off on the floor. Luckily her hands had a firm hold on the back of my head so I was aided in keeping my mouth plastered against her quivering cunt. My lips released her clit and moved down, down to the weeping pussy. I rammed my tongue as deep into her as I could. Her whole body jerked again. She was fucking my face, bouncing her great ass on the table which shoved her pussy at my face over and over. Her legs had been up on the table where she balanced on her ass, feet and shoulders to give her leverage to fuck my tongue. The harder she jerked, the more the table rocked and then her feet lost purchase on the table and I thought we were both going off onto the floor, me first. I got my arms around each leg, clamping my hands onto her inner thighs, keeping her clinching legs apart. That steadied us. I pushed my tongue into her again and she made some weird sound that I cannot spell and then her whole body began to shake.

I knew she was having an insanely great orgasm. I think I left my body so I could do a happy dance with a few fist pumps thrown in. I had never seen a real orgasm before. To that point, I had been all about getting my happy stick poked into the pussy and as soon as I did, boom, it was over. No one ever suggested I should hurry up and get it over with, they were usually too slow to suggest it, not that any of the three would have if I had waited. But this time, my cock had been attended to and now my face was doing the work. I think my eyes were closed because I could not see anything, maybe I blacked out or something. I do remember noticing when hands and legs relaxed and I got some fresh air. My senses rebooted and started working again, one by one, like apps on a computer which is coming on again. When my hearing came back on all I heard was a panting voice. A moment later, I comprehended the words that panting voice was chanting.

"Cock. Cock. Cock. Put your cock in me. Put your cock in me. I need your cock! I want your cock! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I flexed my arms and pried her legs from the sides of my face and sat back. The chanting continued. Mrs. Clarks head wagged side to side as she chanted. So I stood up and found the table was the right height. For a moment, I thought about Landon finding his mother like this with the pool guy pounding away. It gave me sort of a charge. I did not need more suggestions but some instructions might have been nice. I had never done it at this angle before and I was concerned about how it would work. In my head I had the pool guy lying on top of her on the table but if I tried that, it would tip over and if we survived the fall, we would end up doing it on the floor which seemed undignified for Mrs. Clark. Crazy shit goes through your head when a naked woman is chanting 'I want your cock' right in front of you.

She was not moving, and her voice had melted into a sort of raspy whisper, like she didn't know what she was saying but did not have the energy to change it to something else or the sense to stop. Her legs dangled off the table and her butt was right at the edge. I looked down and could clearly see her open vagina, her pussy, frothy with stuff I labeled 'come' in my head but could have been saliva I guess. Mrs. Clark had her hands on the edge of the table. She was completely still except for the collage of nasty words spewing from her lank mouth. I put out a finger and pressed lightly on her pussy, just touching it like I was curious.

Mrs. Clark nearly jumped off the table. She opened her clinched eyes and looked down her naked body at me. I wanted to spend a little time with her tits because they had been such objects of fascination for so long but her voice was whispering a continuing string of instructions, suggestions, demands and a couple imprecations I am too polite to suggest she said to me at all. All her idle chatter made my dick twitch with anticipation. I shuffled closer and touched her pussy with the end of my cock. Her voice stopped like someone had cut her throat and her head dropped back onto the table with a bang. I moved the head of my dick up and down her pussy a time or two and then leaned against her. I knew that much. The head slipped inside of her and Mrs. Clark groaned, but then was silent when I held still. For a moment I honestly thought I was hurting her. When nothing else happened, I pressed deeper into her cunt. She accepted me without comment. I was seeing lights and I may have gone deaf. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I leaned forward further and my dick went a little deeper. I thought about her clit and went looking for it with a finger, trying to offset the enormous pleasure being inside Mrs. Clark was giving me by giving me something to do, something to focus on besides the incredible feeling of her enveloping cunt. I feared another orgasm would end this encounter and I wanted to extend it longer. The sensations of her pulsing cunt were indescribable so I will not try. I liked it a lot though. I touched her clit.

Bad idea. Her ass exploded off the table fast and hard, jamming my dick the rest of the way into her body. I nearly lost my footing and fell over backwards, I would have but for the safety attachment that kept us stable—that is, my cock safely embedded so far into her cunt I could feel its lips on my balls. She had a good, firm hold on my cock with her pussy muscles so I could not leave. Her legs lifted and she locked them around my waist and I began to fuck her. For real. The first four or five strokes she just lay there and took it. By six or seven, she was hunching with me, rolling her pussy up to meet me when I slammed down into her boiling center. She braced herself on the table and began to fuck up at me. I bent over her and grabbed her ass and really began to cock her good. I plunged into her again and again, feeling her cunt spasm around me and then clench. I held still and then pulled back. Mrs. Clark moaned as I pulled out of her and sighed as the head backed all the way to her pussy lips. I slammed it back so fast and so hard I banged my thighs on the table. She scooted when I slammed into her. I pulled her back off the table, directly onto my cock and she grunted when I hit bottom again. Her ass was hanging off the table and my cock was rooted all the way inside her. I felt a shiver go through her and she started all that dirty talk again. Things about fucking her silly and making her come. She even said she'd be my bitch forever if I would just fuck her good and fuck her often. I could not believe my ears but they were not commanding much of my attention right then....

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Chapter III

I took good hold of her ass and began to chase my orgasm. I was about half way down my path to pleasure when she tightened legs and cunt at the same time and arched her back, lifting her waist off the table which jammed her pulsing pussy full onto my cock.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I ammmmm coommmiinnngggg!" Mrs. Clark cried. Then her hips flew at me, vibrating on my cock so fast I could not begin to keep up. I just shoved deep into her and held on. Her pussy roiled and sucked at my cock and just like that, my orgasm flooded over me. I came inside Mrs. Clark's pussy, pumping over and over and over again till I was only doing little mouse jerks into her heaving body. I lost all strength and lay down on her naked chest, kissing the inside of one breast. Her legs relaxed and she grunted and wheezed and went still and silent. My head was lying between her big tits. I was staring at the nipple of one while feeling the other one against the back of my head. The position was awkward but I was pretty sure if I tried to stand up I would topple over. So I stayed right where I was for a few minutes.

When I stood up, my cock popped out of her pussy and our juice dribbled out onto the floor. I stared between her legs. Mrs. Clark pulled her body back and she dribbled more onto the table. I did not know what to say so I got my clothes, dressed and left. Later in the day, when the 'just fucked' haze lifted, I realized how screwed up it was to walk off and leave her lying like that on the kitchen table. I knew I had violated some sex etiquette but I certainly knew no way to fix the fuck up. For most of the day, I was just blissed out. Sex is the bestest thing I know.

I only started being neurotic later in the day, alone in my room, thinking about having fucked a real woman. I thought about what I was doing there in the first place and thought about my own mother downstairs whiling away the evening while her son plotted to get with her. I shuddered and felt guilty of something but was not thinking clearly enough to know what it was. It was then I wondered if I could fuck Mrs. Clark again and how best to go about doing so. That was the moment that the possibility of a fucking fuck up occurred to me and I started getting really neurotic. I can get that way but this time, I think I handled it really well. Instead of getting all worried about what she thought and how I could fix things, I remembered that our objective was to give her the fucking of her life and make her air tight over and over, turn her into our MILF slut. I thought about the five of us doing what I had just done to her. I thought about fucking her while she sucked on her son's cock. About how much Mrs. Clark seemed to like to fuck me and I came to a conclusion: She would be happy to have five young studs fucking the shit out of her when we got down to it. Good rationalization, huh?

It served its purpose and I slept like the dead that night. At ten the next morning, I was at Mrs. Clark's door. Mrs. Clark was guarded and worried when she opened the door and found me standing there. I think she must have gotten neurotic too. I was there to help with the cure for her neurosis and mine. I had just the dick she needed.

"Sonny? What are you doing here? Listen, perhaps it is good you came by. I think we need to talk." Again she blocked the door. And she was rattling. That made me feel better, calmer. My cock started to harden. Even if I wanted to talk, the conversation she likely had in mind about us making a mistake and never doing that again was not one I wanted to have at her front door. But I did not want to have that conversation anyway. She was dressed in regular clothes. Nothing fancy. A normal white blouse that buttoned up the front, I could make out a bra underneath because it was one of the funny blouses that a guy can see through. If a woman wears a see-through blouse isn't she asking a guy to look and when we try to avoid it, don't they just laugh at us, secretly? So I stared right at her breasts and cleavage. She had a pleated skirt on, black and white threads with bits of red and green in. It looked young on her. I wondered if she had panties on her bare pussy. Yep, I was hard.

"Sonny? Sonny?"

I had been staring but she had not invited me either so my lack of attention was not all my fault. She moved the door a little wider and I moved. My left arm went around her waist and I all but carried her backwards into the hall while closing the door behind me. She gasped. We ended up with her back against the wall. I pressed my lips against hers. They were stiff and cool and unresponsive. I pulled back, sensing some resistance. My hot eyes bored into her green ones.

She did not speak so I did. "Mrs. Clark, if you want me to leave now, you say so. But I am going to kiss you again and if you like it, if you kiss me good, I am going to spend the rest of the day fucking you in every fashion I know how and some I have not thought of yet. I know I am young and inexperienced and I am thinking that you can teach me how to please a woman. In return, I promise you I will fuck you crooked."

Mrs. Clark stared at me for a while. My body was pressed against her, holding her tight against the wall, my very hard cock pressing against her crotch. Finally she moved her head forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. "If you are going to fuck me, don't you think you should call me something besides Mrs. Clark?" She asked. Then she placed her lips against mine and her mouth opened and we were kissing. My mouth opened and our tongues met and exchanged the polite pleasantries that tongues exchange when meeting again for the first time. I pressed my body harder against her, fitting my thigh between her legs. They opened nicely and her hips pushed at me several times. I felt one of her hands on my neck as she kissed me and the other slipped under my tee and began caressing my bare back.

She was panting when we broke the kiss, letting our lips part and separating enough to focus on each other. "So? What should I call you, Mrs. Clark?" I asked.

"My name is Kyla. Use that and I will answer most every time." Then she kissed me again. Her fire had gotten started quickly and it burned hot. Her hand was rubbing my chest and stomach.

"Mrs. Clark," I started but she cleared her throat. "No, let me do this then you will be 'open legs Kyla' till you come the last time." She regarded me with serious eyes, waiting. "Mrs. Clark," and my mind stopped functioning. I could think of nothing to say. So I let brevity be the soul of wit. "I want you. Mrs. Clark, I want you on your back, begging to be fucked."

Mrs. Clark smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Sonny, take me to bed."

For a moment, this all seemed too easy, a thought I would file away for later consideration. But then, I decided to take what was offered. "Show me the way." I thought she would take me to her bedroom. Instead, she took me to Landon's.

She opened the door and entered the room, turning to look at me, standing by Landon's bed. "Sonny, I want you to lay me on my son's bed. I want to feel you enter me, on my son's bed. I want you to have me, on my son's bed. I want you," she stopped. "I want you to fuck me, on Landon's bed."

Something was happening here that I was missing, something complicated. When things get complicated, I get confused and when I am confused, I do the most obvious, easiest thing. I took the ravishing, panting woman before me in my arms and kissed her like I wanted, her which I did.

When I released Kyla, she was panting, her eyes glittered with want and need and all those things that make a woman come. I wanted to just push her onto the bed and mount her and for a moment, I thought I would. But while I was thinking, we both stood still and Kyla's lips parted and she licked her lips, upper then lower; her tongue swiped across them with unusual slowness. I took the cue.

I unbuttoned the top button of her normal white blouse,. Then I pulled it loose from the front of her skirt, found the bottom button and undid it. I undid the next button and the next till I revealed the flesh of her tummy. I touched the skin with my finger, all the while looking back and forth between her eyes and the buttons. I unbuttoned another one and looked back to her eyes. She was watching me with intense focus. When I looked down I could see between her breasts. I unbuttoned another button, revealing her belly button. And another and another till my fingers were flirting with the undersides of her breasts. I looked back at her eyes. She fixed her eyes on mine. I ran fingers along the undersides of the cups holding each breast and her eyes cocked up and then closed as she exhaled. I conquered another button and pressed the palms of my hands against the bra cups. Kyla moaned.

"You are moaning, Kyla. Why?"

"I love the feeling of your hands on my breasts."

"Tits, Kyla. You have tits or boobs. Breasts are for women who do not fuck their son's best friends."

Her eyes opened and her stare was so intense, nearly a glare, I thought I had overstepped a boundary I did not see but was clearly searching for. "Tits. I have tits and I like your hands on them." Kyla said.

I undid one more button, leaving just one more. The blouse was open, draped around my wrists. "Kyla?"

"Yes, Sonny?" Her voice had a certain quality. She was breathless, a breathy exhalation that caught my imagination and in that moment, I recognized where I knew it from. It was the way Marilyn Monroe talked.

"Do you want me to take off your blouse?"

"Yes, Sonny." Kyla said.

I loved those words. Yes, Sonny! Was anything sexier than that phrase? "You sound distracted. What has your attention?" At the moment, my hands were holding her by the side, below her breasts, feeling her breath, her skin, her body. I held her lightly, pressing at her ribs.

"My nipples. They ache to be . . . " She stopped.

"To be what, Kyla?" I asked.

"To be touched. Pinched. Kissed. Sucked. Ohhhh." The words themselves seemed to have affected her. Kyla closed her eyes and her body moved towards me but I held us apart with my hands. Her eyes opened. "Please take off my blouse." She said.

I obliged. I unfastened the last button and opened the blouse revealing cleavage and bra. I pulled it apart and over her shoulders. They flexed backwards as the fabric passed over them and she let it drop onto the bed behind her. I released her and stepped back. Her breasts were large, at least D and filled the cups. I put my hands on her shoulders, slipping my thumbs under each strap. I slowly pulled the straps further and further towards the point of each shoulder, then over the shoulder bone and down her upper arms.

Kyla turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. The bra clung to her tits but loosely. I tucked fingers into each cup and folded them down till her nipples came into view. Kyla shuddered. "Touch me." She hissed, urgency inflecting her voice. "Touch my tits. Pinch my nipples!"

I withdrew my hands from her body and her eyes opened, though her head did not move. She regarded me out of the corners of her eyes, breathing through her open lips. "I am going to fuck you, Kyla." She nodded.

"You are going to fuck me, Sonny." She wanted to say more, I know she wanted to babble and curse and plead. But she kept silent and her silence agreed with mine so we were both together in the endeavor to excite her with these simple, careful gestures. I discovered in that moment that a woman can be teased and she will engage you and love you for it.

"Are you wet, Kyla?" I asked.

For a moment she looked shocked and then her eyes lost focus for a moment. "Yes, Sonny. I am wet. My cunt wants to be fucked."

Hearing her say those words made my cock twitch and my chest seized up so I could not breathe. "Turn around." I said. I did not step back so she had to turn in the small space between my body and the bed. For a moment she tried to lean away but then, instead, she leaned into me and rubbed her torso on mine as she turned her back to me. I wrapped both arms around her body, clasping a hand to each breast and pulled her back against me. Kyla sighed. I kissed her neck and down the shoulder. Her head lulled to the side, exposing her neck like an entranced lover giving herself to a vampire. I fastened my lips on her graceful neck and kissed her hard. Suddenly, I wanted to mark her and she gasped as I sucked on her neck. A hand rose to touch my face and then dropped and her voice made a noise but no words. I squeezed her breasts through the bra, crushing her back against me as I bit and kissed her neck, sucking hard. She groaned. I relaxed my lips on her skin, flicking my tongue where I had kissed and looked down at the red bruise. I kissed down towards her shoulder. Her hands covered my hands, pressing at them and thus pressing my hands harder into her chest. I kissed back up her neck and finally contacted her ear, through the fall of her light brown hair.

She moaned and squirmed in my grasp, not to escape but in response to the contact. I kissed her ear lobe lightly and Kyla moaned, a soft 'ohhhh!' I kissed the rest of her ear and touched the center with the tip of my tongue. Her whole body twitched. She pressed her ass back against my stiff cock, grinding against me for a few moments.

"I am going to take off your clothes, Kyla."

"Yes?"

"Then you will lie on your back, Kyla."

"Yesssss!"

"And you will spread your legs, Kyla."

"Yessssssss, oh yes!"

"And?"

"And you will mount me. You will get between my legs and press your cock into my pussy and shove it all the way into my panting, pleading body. " Kyla whispered.

"Will you scream when I fuck my cock into you the first time?"

"Oh yes!"

"Kiss me." Kyla turned her head twisting her body so our lips could meet. I had hold of her by the breasts and she shivered when our lips met. Her mouth was open and her tongue found mine immediately as we kissed. I took hold of the bra and pulled down on the upper edge of each cup, turning them nearly inside out as I peeled the bra down, off of her breasts. Kyla grunted and then squealed when my fingers found her nipples and pinched them, both, at the same time and very, very hard. She broke the kiss, whipping her head away from me. "Oh god, please fuck me!"

I pinched her nipples again and she flinched, falling against me, grinding her ass against my cock. Her hands were locked on each of my wrists, just clutching me, not trying to move my hands at all, like she was just holding on to something. "I am going to kiss your nipples. Turn around.

Her hands released me and Kyla turned around. I moved back and stooped to her tit and took the nipple into my mouth, swallowing the whole breast. I moved to the other and nipped at the nipple with my lips, pinching it as hard as I could with my pliable lips. Then I took it between my teeth and bit down the slightest bit. Kyla shrieked, but she did not move. I retreated.

Her head righted and her eyes opened, half way and she looked at me, her body swaying, her head moving as she panted. I reached around her and unhooked the bra. I found the hook and zipper on the skirt and released both. The skirt shuffled down her hips and I helped till it fell away. I put both hands on her waist, each little finger tucked inside the band of her tan panties. "Mrs. Clark, if I take down your panties, you must fuck me. You will fuck whenever I want you to fuck. Do you agree?"

Kyla's eyes widened a little.

"I will take you whenever I want you. Do you agree?"

For a few moments, I thought she would back way but finally, she closed her eyes and nodded.

"Say it."

"You can have me, whenever you want me." Mrs. Clark breathed the words out, licking her lips.

"I can take you, however I want you." I pressed.

She nodded and then her eyes opened. She smiled and looked at me. The decision to become a sex goddess was made. "You can have me, take me, fuck me any way you want."

"If I want your ass, Mrs. Clark?"

Kyla nodded. "You can have my ass, Sonny. Oh, god!" Her eyes closed.

If I want to fuck you in the park? Or caress you at the mall, Mrs. Clark."

Kyla did not open her eyes. "You can take in the park, on my back with my legs wrapped around you. You can put your hand up my dress while we wait for smoothies or kiss me in Victoria's Secret while I am modeling bra and panty sets for you. Or pinch my nipples. You can fuck me in the dressing room. I will suck your cock while people are shopping around us." She was panting.

Now for the final piece of the puzzle. "Mrs. Clark, if I want to share you, if I want to have one of my friends fuck you in the ass while I fuck your pussy . . .?"

She opened her eyes and her gaze was fierce and intense but she was present, realizing what I was suggesting. "Sonny? You mean you want me to fuck some of Landon's other friends?"

I nodded. "If I want you to, you will. If I take down your panties, your body is mine. I own you."

She shook her head. "No." She said. She bowed her head, her loose hair obscured her face. "If you fuck me, I am yours to do with as you like. I will do what you demand."

"I will never demand. I will always ask." I said softly.

Kyla raised her head. "Take off my panties, Sonny. Lay me down on Landon's bed. Put your beautiful cock into my body, deep into my pussy! Have me any way you want me."

Her panties skimmed down her hips, thighs to her knees. I pushed her a bit and she sat, lifting her feet as she did. I removed her panties and stuck them into my pocket. I took off my shirt. She sat staring up at me. I kicked off my sneakers. My hands when to my jeans and I unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned and unzipped them. My hard cock strained against the material of my white jockeys. I shoved my jeans to my thighs and rubbed a hand over my cock. It twitched for me. Mrs. Clark's mouth was open and she continually licked her lips. My jeans drooped at my knees and I bent to push them down further. My face approached Kyla's. She bent her head and presented her lips to me and I kissed her, one hand on her shoulder while I removed my jeans. When I stood back up, straight before her, Kyla's eyes focused on my cock. For a moment I thought about asking her to take off the underwear but it occurred to me that she might put my cock in her mouth and I really, really wanted to put it in her pussy right then. I hooked a thumb in each side and slowly pulled at the waistband. My curly pubic hair appeared, thick and brown. I pulled the jockeys out and over the head of my very hard, every erect cock.

"There it is, Kyla, the cock that is going to penetrate you." I whispered.

She moaned and nodded slightly, once, transfixed. Both hands lifted a few inches from her bare knees and dropped again. I moved the underwear lower, revealing more hard dick. She stared, licking her lips over and over again. When the cock was fully in view, I stood before her with my hard cock before her face. Mrs. Clark looked up at me, opened her mouth and kissed my cock. She licked the head and then sucked it into her mouth. I could not, did not resist her. I face fucked her for a few minutes, luxuriating in the feel of her hot mouth, tongue and lips as they made love to my hard cock. When orgasm threatened, I withdrew.

"Lay down, Mrs. Clark." She scooted to the middle of the bed and lay down, ankles together. I stepped out of my underwear and knelt beside the twin bed and kissed her on the mouth. Her arms went around me. I placed a hand on her thigh and her legs opened, like a parting curtain. I moved my hand up to her crotch and found she was indeed wet, sopping wet. I fingered her clit and pussy and her kiss intensified, sucking at my tongue and moaning as I fingered her. When my finger entered her, her hips jerked up, socketing my finger deeply in her channel while she grunted and keened through our kiss. I broke the kiss, keeping my finger in place, and moved to her breasts. I kissed each lightly, round and round till finally I stopped and ever so lightly kissed a nipple. Her hips rose off the bed.

"Oh Sonny!" Kyla hissed. "Oh, god, Sonny!" I wiggled my finger and her ass dropped back to the bed. I kissed the other nipple and got the exact same reaction.

"Kyla?"

"Yes, Sonny?"

"What do you want?"

There was a pause, her hips cease undulating but her legs moved wider. "I want you to own me for as long as you will." She said softly.

"And now?"

"I want you to slide your hard cock into my wet cunt." Something about a woman saying 'cunt' without sneering or spitting is such a turn on to me. I could no longer resist her. I got onto the bed, moving between Kyla's spread legs. I leaned over her and kissed her. Her hands had been holding my shoulders, gentling guiding me. Now they moved right down to the cock and positioned it. "Fuck me." She said simply.

I balanced onto my hands and knees and then pressed down. Her pussy accepted my head and then cinched tight. I pulled back and pressed again but her pussy was tightly closed. I began to make quick little rabbit jabs at her and finally I felt the binding at the entrance of her pussy relax and my head slid past. I was going to pull back and make an occasion of it but Kyla's hands found my ass and pulled me into her while her hips rose up, sheathing me deep inside her cunt in one heavy stroke.

"Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh Sonny, your cock is in my pussy and it feels so unbelievably good! My god, fuck me. I will fuck everyone for you. You can give me away for Christmas or Tuesday and I will let you just because you fucked me this time, right here, right now . . . on my son's bed. Fuck me! I'm yours!"

Instead of being upset that she was ordering me around, I took her words to be a plea and feeling generous, I fucked her. I fucked her with slow, long, deep strokes while her hands urged me to greater speed, which initially I ignored. Kyla began a chant of 'yes, yes, yes' which changed to 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' and back again. Then I picked up speed and her words turned to hissing sighs, then moans, groans and finally grunts as I began to jackhammer her cunt with my steel-capped cock. I bent forward and took her lips with my mouth. Her torso arched up to meet the kiss while my hips surged at her and she received my strokes. Her mouth seethed with passion as she kissed and sucked and nipped at me till finally her strength gave way and she dropped back to the bed. I followed but the kiss was broken and my head lay beside hers. I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed hold of her cheeks, clinching her against my next downward stroke, slamming my cock into her body with force and conviction. I pounded her cunt over and over again. Kyla lifted her legs and let me pound her at that angle then clinched them about me and squeezed me deep into her body. The next moment she was shuddering, her teeth chattered and then she found her voice and she screamed something about 'god' and 'coming'. I could not make sense of what she was saying because the sensation of holding a woman against my naked body while she came around my cock invited a very satisfying orgasm and it roared over me while she was still jerking with her own aftereffects.

Something about my motion tipped her off and she pulled me tight into her cunt and then she said, "oh my god, I am coooommmmiiiinnnnggg agaaaain!!!" Her hips exploded against me. She dropped her legs and while I was rabbit fucking her from the depths of my own orgasm, she planted her feet and began to rabbit fuck me back. We pounded at each other with little, short, intense strokes for what seemed like a whole geologic age but was more like a half a minute. Then, as if by some signal, by mutual agreement, we both collapsed and lay as dead. I sloughed to the side so the poor woman could breathe, but turned my head so I could blow in her ear. She turned and looked at me and I kissed her.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart and she snuggled up against me, plastering her wet and sticky cunt against my hip and laying her head on my chest. "Hello. My name is Mrs. Victor Clark and I just fucked a man the same age as my son on my son's bed. And you know what? I will do it again, every chance I get. I will fuck this man on demand, whenever and wherever he demands. I will fuck his friends . . . " Kyla paused and then went on, " . . . all of them, whenever he wants me too. I am Kyla Clark and I love fucking you, Sonny."

"Kyla?" I said.

"Yes, Sonny."

There was that phrase again. God I loved it. "I will always seek to find the things which give you the most pleasure and then demand that you do them. Okay?"

"Yes, Sonny." I wondered if she was reading my mind

"Kyla, I may not fuck you again for a while. Or it may be tomorrow. I am going to find the right and best time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sonny. And Sonny?"

"Yes, Kyla." Hmmm, it seemed to work that way too.

"Will you fuck me again before you leave today?"

"Yes, Kyla." And I did.

Last edited:

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Chapter IV

When a man knows a woman is attracted to him, it makes him proud. When a woman knows a man wants her, it makes her proud. When you have to keep it secret, when you worry about people seeing the sex haze in your eyes, it makes you wary. When you are wary, you walk quietly and tend to find yourself sneaking around, even when you are getting a soda or a snack from the kitchen, just to stay in practice. This brought me a moment of inspiration and good fortune. My mother was sitting in the living room, around the corner from the kitchen talking on the phone.

"Well, Laura, all I can say is, if she is, power to her. Kyla has put up with so much so often I am sure she deserves a little stiff dick pleasure attached to a real man."

I stopped cold, hand on the fridge door. My mother was talking about me. No doubt about it and she did not know I was listening and she did not know she was talking about me.

My mother laughed. "Of course. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see them doing it!" She paused. "No. I never have, well, not since college. My roommate did it with her boyfriend one night and let me watch. It was hot." Pause. "No. Well, maybe. Sure, I would let you if you let me. It would only be fair. Laura are you thinking of doing something nasty, something you should not do?"

My mother laughed and they changed the subject.

I tiptoed away, my head spinning with what I had just heard. I lay down and went to sleep without touching my hard cock and woke with a plan. Unfortunately, it did not include going over to Landon's house and fucking his mother. Everyone was back now and finding any time to get her alone had been impossible. I did not return after the second time. I do not know why. Well, I do. I had been charged with fucking my mother and I was no closer to that than when we started and I did not want to get distracted with the lovely load of free pussy Kyla Clark represented. I was working for all of us, I could not afford to stop and smell the roses, or pussy for that matter. That would not prove popular with the guys.

I caught a ride with Mother to the mall, just to walk around and think. I woke up with the germ of an idea tottering around in my head and I wanted to give it some time to develop. I was not in the mall more than 10 minutes before I saw Kyla standing at a store window, gazing at a display. She turned around and saw me and her eyes flashed. She did not smile. She turned around and walked into the store, a general clothing store. I was about to follow when I noticed a blond woman walking on the other side of the mall. Mrs. Anthony Wills, Chris' mother Laura, the woman my mother had been talking to on the phone, the woman Chris insisted had fucked her two brothers. I stared at her. She wore a short coat and knee length green dress with a furry hat. The days were getting colder. I glanced at the place where Kyla had been standing. She was out of sight and just then the germ of an idea began to grow, like an exploding galaxy. I had it. I knew how I could get to my mother. But it needed some luck.

I walked deliberately over to the store where Kyla had been and stopped and looked around. I had on sunglasses so when I caught Mrs. Wills looking at me, she could not meet my eyes and know I saw her. She half waved but I gave no sign I saw her. Instead I looked around like I was guilty as hell of something. Then I walked into the clothing store. Once inside I turned around and looked out through the display window. My heart jumped. Laura Wells was walking towards the store. I had to find Kyla and soon.

I scanned the store and found her staring at me. She had a scarf around her hair. I took of my shades. When my eyes met hers, she turned and walked towards the back of the store, taking off her coat as she went. I followed. I was halfway back when the door opened and the bell announcing it chimed. My back itched as I pursued Kyla into the back of the store and around the flange wall of a display which would hide us both from the rest of the store.

Kyla's back was to me as I approached her. She wore a short dress, see-through to the point that I could see her panties clearly outlined in the odd light of the store. I stepped up behind her and whispered, "anytime, any place, Mrs. Clark."

She did not even turn around and did not speak for a moment. I moved closer and slipped a hand underneath her dress and pressed it against her ass.

"Where have you been?" She whispered angrily.

I eased a finger into her crack and pressed the fabric of her underwear deep into it.

"Unnngggh." She grunted. She pressed her ass back against my hand.

"You are mine, any time, in MY time." I whispered back.

"Yes." She said. "Touch me." She shifted her legs wider and my hand pressed between them, fingers seeking her pussy. She bent forward slightly and I pushed up at her. For a moment I felt her weight on my hand at the same time I glanced around to find saw Mrs. Wills watching us. I pushed Kyla deeper into the corner, she did not turn to me. I put both hands quickly underneath her dress and pulled her panties down her otherwise bare legs. She shivered as I knelt beside her, running my hands down her legs. I skimmed the panties down to her ankles. I quickly lifted one foot and then the other so I could remove her panties. She shivered again, her flesh trembling as I stood up again. I looked across the store. Across from us, Mrs. Wills stood still, fingering something she did not see, eyes fixed on us.

"There in the corner, there is a changing room. Do you see it?" Kyla nodded. "Pick out something complicated and go into that room. I will knock 3 times. Open the door and be ready. We will not have much time." I turned away from her and found the men's slacks and began browsing, watching her. All the time I felt Mrs. Wills eyes on me. I put my sunglasses on so when I moved to where I could see her, she could not know if I was watching her or Mrs. Clark. She was just standing, staring at me. Kyla found several outfits and walked directly towards the changing room I had pointed to.

For a moment, I thought I should abort but Mrs. Wills was just as much a quarry as anyone else. I could afford for her to know something of what was going on. I had the 'brother' card to play if she got me into a corner I could not escape. I straightened and walked to the changing area, sidled back to the most remote one and knocked three times on the door. It opened and I slipped through. Kyla was there, naked. She dropped to her knees and opened my pants. They dropped to my thighs and she pulled the underwear over my rapidly hardening cock. Her mouth made a scarlet oval and she blew on the head of the cock before her eyes and then kissed it. Both her hands caressed it and it responded, hardening quickly to full length and strength. She sucked on the head and pulled it into her moist mouth. I gripped the back of her head and pushed her down on it, fucking her face, stroke after stroke, wondering if the woman would ever choke but she was expert, blowing through her nose and inhaling with the thrust of the cock into her throat. I bent over and rubbed her back as she backed off and began to suck hard on my cock, tongue lashing and laving me from head to root. I reached beneath her body and found her boobs. I squeezed them savagely. She grunted. I pinched her nipples together and she jerked back and looked up at me.

I smiled and pulled her to her feet. She just stared at me. I turned her around and she bent at the waist while I located her slit with a finger. I pressed the finger into her pussy and she grunted against her forearm. She spread her legs and I positioned my cock at her entrance. "Say it." I whispered.

Mrs. Clark did not even hesitate. "Fuck me. Please put your cock in me. Fuck me!" She hissed at me like a serpent but she pressed her ass back at me and my cock sank into her pussy. I grasped her by the hips and pulled her against me, plunging my cock into her till I was well rooted, firmly fixed in her cunt. I started the motion, out and back, in and forward. The first couple times, her head bumped loudly into the wall but she quickly adjusted and I continued to thrust into her. She groaned as I put my weight behind the driving prick. I withdrew and pushed the cock home again. Kyla exhaled and widened her legs, taking me deep again. Fluid trickled out of her pussy and ran in little rivulets down her legs. I picked up speed, then added force. She braced herself against the back corner and she came, crying out before biting off the sound by jamming a hand into her own mouth. I continued to fuck her and then my cock began to explode. I shoved my cock far into her sopping cunt and held onto her hips while I jerked load after load of fresh semen into her pussy. She shuddered first with the orgasm and then with the feeling of my cock hosing her inner being with sticky love syrup.

My orgasm ran out and I felt weak and light headed. I backed my cock out of her pussy. "Clean me off." I whispered.

Kyla stood up, pushing her body away from the wall with both arms and turned. She looked down at my dripping cock. The close space smelled of cum and pussy gel, of sex. I placed both hands on her breasts, took firm hold and pulled her forward. Kyla had little balance and found herself depending on the steadying influence of my hold on her breasts. I pressed my lips against her mouth and she kissed me, hard; need singing in her kiss like a siren. Her naked body pressed against me. She rubbed my still erect cock against her body, bending it sideways between us. I kissed her hard with an open mouth till I heard her blow through her nose. I backed away. "Cock in your mouth. Now."

Kyla stared at me for a minute before she smiled. She got carefully to her knees, eschewing the cold metal chair. She licked the end, kissed and sucked the head and then took me completely into her mouth. She sucked hard and my cock, long unused for I had given up masturbation, instead opting for good, sound human contact which I missed for a week. I was backed up. My cock responded immediately and I was bumping the back of her throat before she got settled. She sucked me till I was rock solid, steely hard and perfectly erect, shafting down her throat. I pulled her up. "Do you have hand cream?"

Kyla nodded then her eyes got big as she understood my intention.

"Get it."

"No, you cannot . . . ."

I grasped her by the arms. "Mrs. Clark, whenever is now. Wherever is here. And however is my choice. Your body is mine. Get me the hand cream, unless you want something up your ass without it?" I whispered.

Kyla shook her head, then nodded, her eyes, round and shining, panting. She fumbled in her purse and handed me a small vial of hand cream. I took and opened it. "Turn around."

Kyla stared at me for a moment then assumed the position. She bent the same way as before. I could see her crack.

"I need you to pull your ass apart." I hissed.

Kyla rebalanced herself, bending less at the waist and more at the knees. She placed a hand on each cheek and with methodical slowness, pulled them apart. Her ass hole appeared. I squirted lotion on my finger and smeared some on her indented asshole. She peeped, like a baby chick. "Cold." She whispered.

I chuckled. "Enjoy it!" I said and put more on my finger and smeared it into place. I pressed my finger against her back door and it resisted. I wiggled my finger a little and Kyla grunted. "Open up, Mrs. Clark." I sang in a small voice. "I am going to fuck your ass, Mrs. Clark! Your ass is mine, Mrs. Clark!" Kyla moaned. My finger slipped into her and her ass shook, then steadied. I withdrew the finger and pressed the head of my cock against her ass. I applied the remainder of the lotion and smeared it around. "Here I come, Mrs. Clark. Time to take it up the ass like a good girl!" I grasped her hips and pulled her backwards. I applied pressure on my cock and pressed it into her body. Kyla jumped a little but pulled on her cheeks. Her body wavered as she sought to find balance. I had to steady her which I did by pulling her harder onto my stone hard cock. I encountered the resistance of her sphincter but pressed harder, undaunted. Then she pressed back too and I added pull to my arms and my cock popped past her guard and entered her body.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!" Mrs. Clark groaned. I held still for a moment and then she moved, pressing back against me. "Deeper. Deeper." She whispered.

"Are you okay in there?" A voice said, while someone knocked on the door.

"Yes, yes, I . . . am . . . fine. I'll be . . . out in . . . a minute." Kyla said, struggling to keep the panting out of her words, panting and gasping quietly around them.

I held still, listening. I heard the sound of footfalls walking away. I pushed again and my cock slide completely into her ass. Kyla grunted and released her cheeks. She put out her hands, flailing to arrange her position so she felt balanced. I pulled back about half a cock length and slammed home into her ass again. The pressure on my cock was incredible and her ass was hot, simmering with passion. I pulled back and plunged into her again.

"Oh god!" Kyla whispered. "Of fucking god! Oh please fuck my ass!"

I could not believe my ears. She dropped a hand from the wall and felt for her pussy. The vibrations of her frantic rubbing at her pussy communicated through her taut flesh to my cock. I pulled back and shoved into her ass again but this time, I felt the rise of an orgasm. If I held still I could wave it off but I did not. I hoped Mrs. Wills was waiting. I had to hurry. I pulled back till just the head was caught inside her ass and then I slammed my dick hard into her ass."

"Fuck me, I am coming! Oh god, I am coming! Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Kyla wanted to scream. I came, flinching at her ass with my buried cock over and over again. She shuddered and she fell, her knees buckled and she dropped to all fours on the cold floor, pulling my cock loose with a pop. I jerked a couple more time and globs of come splattered onto her back. I pulled her panties out of my pants and wiped my cock off. I redressed and hesitated at the door.

"Want to kiss me good-bye?" I asked.

Kyla sat back on her knees and craned her neck around to look at me. "Anytime, anyplace, any how you want." She said with a tired smile.

I reached down and pinched a nipple and she yelped. I opened the door and stepped out into the store.

"Well, hello Sonny. What are you doing in here?" The voice had the lilt of insinuation in it but her smile was open and friendly.

I looked directly into the green eyes of Mrs. Wills. "Hello Mrs. Wills." I said.

For a moment, Mrs. Wills and I stood staring at each other. I knew what she was thinking. Despite her fixed, friendly smile, her mind was buzzing with the certainty that she had just figured out who the cock was that was making Kyla Clark smile; the son of her best friend. It was this reason that had made me shy away from Mrs. Wills in the first place. Of all the mothers on the list she knew my mother the best and spent the most time with her. If I made a mistake with her, she would take it right to my mother and that completed the plan which had been forming since I woke from my nap. I would fuck Mrs. Wills and she would have to tell my mother. Then the subject would be out there.

"Hi, Mrs. Wills. Are you going home soon? Mom dropped me off and I wanted to go home."

"They did not have what you were looking for?"

I stared hard into her eyes. "Oh, yes. I think I found it just fine. Are you going home soon? I could ride with you to your house and then walk from there." I started walking towards the entrance of the store. I stopped and looked back at her. She was eyeing the changing room door. It moved and a faint click could be heard by both of us. Mrs. Wills looked at me, glanced again at the door and then moved to follow me.

"I'd be happy to drop you off. But your mother asked me to bring her a flyer so we can go by my house first. Then I'll run you home."

Again, this seemed too easy but when the stars align, you act. "No need. I'd be happy to pick up the flyer and take it to Mom. I can walk. I need the fresh air."

We chatted on the way to the Wills house. She drove up the drive and into the garage. Her house had a drive which went along the side of the house and then into the garage from the back. I could see out my window that her neighbor, Mrs. Kingston was readying their upper deck for the winter. She was a beautiful Chinese lady who Sid Kingston had married while overseas and brought home. A new idea formed, more subtle and likely better than the original, but only if no one was home. Anne was a busybody, a horrendous gossip and because she was Chinese, unaware of many of the 'things you just don't say' in polite company. She said 'fuck' out loud more than any of the women of the neighborhood, though the Chinese equivalent she would never have breathed out loud. English was a second language so the impact of English words did not affect her like it did native English speakers.

"Is Chris home?" I asked as I got out of the car.

Mrs. Wills looked at me over the top of the car, studying me like she was curious or puzzled. "No. He and Tony are out getting in a couple rounds of golf before the weather turns." She closed the door. "They won't be home till after supper." She smiled at me and walked into the house, hitting the but to close the garage door as she did. I could see Anne watching us from her deck, staring intently at me as the door closed. I smiled but played like I did not see her. I thought I could get it all done, a very elegant solution to my problem.

In the house, Mrs. Wills had found the flyer. She held it out to me but I did not take it. "Mrs. Wills, you will not tell on us will you?" I spoke seriously, despite the pounding in my head.

Mrs. Wills looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. Caught! "What do you mean? Tell who? About what?"

"About Kyla and me." I confirmed her suspicions, suspicions which brought her into the store in the first place.

Mrs. Wills lowered the flyer. Her friendly smile faded. "What is there to tell? You were feeling up the mother of one of your friends in public? You should be ashamed."

I nodded. "I should be. And she let me. She liked it. You must know what that means?"

Mrs. Wills broke eye contact, lowered her head and finally nodded. "You are sleeping together." She whispered.

I chuckled. "I fucked her in the changing room. Twice. The second time in the ass. I cannot help myself. Kyla has a great ass."

Mrs. Wills stared at me. "How did this happen?" She asked.

"It just happened. I went over to help pack some things to send to Landon and one minute we are fixing tea and the next she has my cock in her mouth." I made my eyes go wide and I covered my mouth with my hand. "I am sorry, Mrs. Wills. Really! But I don't know who to talk to. It is tearing me up. I fucked my best friend's mom and she loved it. You saw what she looked like. She wanted me to touch her, to stroke her pussy and caress her ass. She invited me into the changing room, demanded I fuck her!" My voice had a perfect plaintive note with a hint of panicked whine struck through it.

"Sit down, Sonny." The stern look on Mrs. Wills face changed. "This is very serious."

I shook my head. "You won't tell, will you?"

"Who?"

"My mom!" I said first then amended the answer, "Anyone."

For a few moments, Mrs. Wills hesitated. Then she shook her head. "No. I will not tell."

I could tell she was lying. Mrs. Wills was not a good liar, or so I thought till Chris told me she was fucking her brothers. Only then did it occur to me that Chris might have been lying. But he wasn't usually a good liar either. Who to believe?

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Chapter V

"How do I know? I know you are friends with my mom. She will freak if she knew I was boning someone." I actually blushed then. I felt my face get hot.

Mrs. Wills face softened. "Yes, I am her friend and parents do need to rely on their friends to help them keep up with the children. But I would never tell her this. It is private." She was almost grinning. "Did you like it? Was she any good?"

I buried my face in my hands. "Don't talk like that!" I nearly shouted.

"Why not?" Mrs. Wills asked.

"Because of all my mom's friends, I would rather it would have happened with you than anyone else." Now my face flamed and though I felt the surge of adrenaline and the slight quivering in my body, I felt clear headed, knowing what to say next, what to do. It was all perfectly clear in my head.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Wills spluttered. "What did you say?"

I shrugged before looking up. "Nothing. Nothing. Listen, you cannot tell but I know you will. If you do, I will say you fucked me." I spoke desperately, wildly. To my surprise, she did not look shocked. "You have to promise not to tell anyone about Kyla and me!"

"You tell me what you said first." She said. "Then we can discuss matters."

I stared at her. My cock got hard. Mrs. Wills was beautiful with pure blond hair and a perfect pale face, blond eye brows and glittering green eyes. He had a long neck, graceful and porcelain white. "I, a," I began. "I said that I wish it was you I was fucking." I said softly, almost too soft to hear.

Mrs. Wills nodded, a sort of secret smile which came and went. "You dare to suggest you would fuck me?" She said.

I goggled because I had never heard her say 'fuck' in a sentence before. Her head did not explode when she said it which sort of surprised me.

"Well?" Her face got stern.

I shrugged and nodded. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world." I said. "You are so sexy, of course I want to fuck you!"

Mrs. Wills stared at me, but she was not seeing me. "Tell me about it. Tell me everything." She whispered.

"What?" I could not believe what I was hearing.

"I want you to describe it. You know, what you did to her, to Mrs. Clark, to Kyla."

"I fucked her. She sucked my cock." I said quietly.

Mrs. Wills shook her head. "No. Tell me everything. All the details. I want to hear you describe it, the whole story. You tell me and I will keep your secret safe."

For a moment I was frightened then horrendously excited. If I did as she asked, she would fuck me but my cock had just been up Mrs. Clark's ass. I told her that. I had to wash it before I fucked her. No, I could not fuck her! Not now. Much as I wanted to. I had to think long term!

"Well?" Mrs. Wills demanded.

I shrugged and did as she asked. I described Kyla sucking my cock, Kyla on the kitchen table and leaving her there. I told about returning to her house, Kyla inviting me into her house, Kyla on her back on the bed, I did not mention it was Landon's. Then I described taking Mrs. Clark in the dressing room, finding her naked, Kyla sucking my cock, fucking her, coming in her and then finally my cock in her ass and how much she came with my cock in her ass. "Then I came out and there you were." I stopped.

Mrs. Wills nodded with a loud sigh, her eyes glittered. "Fine. I will keep your secret and I know how to make sure of it. I will kiss you. If I tell, you tell. Even." The diffident woman was gone. Vanished. This was the woman capable of fucking her brothers. She stood up. "Come kiss me. Kiss me like you kissed Kyla Clark."

For a moment I was stunned, mostly because this was my plan all along. But not here. "Not here." I said. "Outside. I don't want to come in the house and think of your lips all the time. Chris will think I am getting hard because of him." I stood up, showing her my dirty erection.

She regarded the front of my pants for a moment, before nodding. "You are right. It would never do for you to get hard every time you walk into my house."

I think we both knew if I kissed her there and then she would get dirty fucked. She wavered for a moment but stood up. I took her by the hand and pulled her to the patio doors. I opened them and pulled her out onto the patio, insuring she stood with her back to the Kingston's deck. I could see Anne there and she stopped working when she saw us. I took Mrs. Wills by the shoulders and kissed her, hard. Her lips were plush and soft. I pulled back. Mrs. Wills moved a hand to the back of my neck and pulled my head down, pressing her lips to mine and this time her mouth opened and her tongue greeted me. My hands went to her hips and then one slipped up to a breast and the other around to cup her perfect ass. She moaned into my mouth and thrust her hips at me. I squeezed her ample breast, her huge breast for it filled my hand and more. She moaned into my mouth. In the midst of this sexy clinch I opened my eyes and could barely see Anne Kingston staring down at us. My sunglasses hid my eyes. Anne Kingston loved secrets and having them but more than anything, Mom always said the woman loved telling secrets. Everything was set.

I broke the kiss. "Okay. Okay. I have to go."

Mrs. Wills stared at me.

I pulled her inside. "No telling." I said and placed a hand on her breast and squeezed. She squeaked but I was gone too quickly for her to object to having my hand on her body. I left her, standing, red faced and panting in the middle of her living room, just like I planned.

Perhaps I could have had her then. I do not know but I was playing the long game. I knew it would take some time but I was content to wait. The guys, however, were not.

I got together to shoot some hoops over at Sammy's and after a few games of 2 on 2 with one watching, we got beers and sat around bullshitting. In the midst of this, Langdon looked directly at me and said, "We are getting impatient. Have you fucked your mom, yet?"

I stared at him and then grinned. "I am getting close." I said. "Give me some time."

"You have had plenty of time," Sammy said. "I am getting nothing and I keep dreaming of being balls deep in . . . . " He stopped and looked around at the rest of us. Nothing he could think of would come out right so he said nothing more, he just grinned.

"Well, whatever. Sonny, you have a month. Then this is over and you consign us back to the unfriendly waters fishing for pussy in the usual ways." Brent said. "We cannot be thinking about fucking our mothers forever. We either do it or give it up. Thirty days. You hear?"

I did not like his tone but since I felt I was close, I just shrugged. If I failed, I failed. I always went first because usually when they sent me out to do something everyone else was too chicken to try, I did it and did it pretty well. I thought maybe I should at least go fuck his mom before I lost out with mine. It sounded like a good idea but I did not get the chance. That came later. For now I was waiting to see if my plan worked. The clock ticked and I waited, watching my mother closely to see a change in her manner towards me but found nothing to speak of. Then it happened, not like I thought but close enough. I thought Mrs. Kingston would be whispering to everyone and Mrs. Wills will hear. She would have to bring it to my mom before Mom heard it from someone else. Then she would tell about Kyla Clark and my cock and Mom would have to sit me down for 'a talk'. I had some of it right but not all.

That Friday my sisters all went out early before I got home. I arrived to find Mom alone in the gloom of early evening, sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine. I opened the fridge and got out a beer. I closed the door before I noticed her.

"Holy shit, mom, I almost dropped my beer. What are you doing in the dark?"

"Drinking wine." She said, her voice was slurred. "Put the beer back and help me finish this bottle."

I did. I sat down at the table and noticed her attire for the first time. She was dressed for bed. It was a sexy outfit in blue with gold highlights which accented her pale white skin and coal black hair. I felt my pulse quicken, thinking perhaps my patience had paid off. I poured wine in my glass and sipped some. "So? What's up, mom? Why are you sitting her drinking by yourself in the dark?"

Mother sipped from the wine glass and set it down. It clinked on the table top, rattling a bit for her hand was unsteady. "I need to talk to you?"

Here it comes, I thought. "Where are the girls?"

"Out, all gone for the weekend. Aren't you going to ask me what I want to talk to you about?"

I stared into my wine, searching for a reply. Though I anticipated this confrontation, I did not have a script to work from. All I wanted was for the subject to come up and it was about to. Despite that, I struggled for words, mostly because I could not know what she knew or suspected and I did not want to spill the beans before it was time. "No, mother. I presume you will tell me when you are ready. I think you have had a lot of wine."

"Second bottle. But did not drink the first by myself." She slurred. "Want to guess who helped me?"

I didn't want to guess so I sipped and stared, avoiding her steady, though bleary gaze.

"Laura Wills. Mrs. Wills came to see me. But no, that is not right. I called her and she came right over. Brought wine. Made me drink some, a lot. Do you know why?"

I shook my head.

"I'll tell you why." My mother was a woman who became positively voluble once she had enough wine, but curiously, she always made sense. You just had to listen closely because she slurred her words badly soon after the wine was opened but she did not get bleary drunk till long afterwards. Her lips lost their skill but her mind remained sharp. Her kids had learned that early, mom could not be taken advantage of just because she sounded drunk. She had to be drunk and that was notoriously difficult to determine before it was too late.

Mom found her voice. "I'll tell you why." Repeating herself was one possible positive sign that she was around the bend from being able to remember what happened. I sort of hated that because I could not see myself fucking her while she was drunk and helpless, unless she asked. Still and again, I waited. "Laura says you kissed her." Mother stopped to pour more wine, emptying the bottle and then she looked askance at me till I got another bottle of white from the fridge, opened and set it on the table. "I saw Mrs. Kingston at the store this morning. Do you know what she told me? She said she caught you kissing Laura Wills on their deck and you had your hand clearly on her ass. You kissed her for a long time and with tongue and everything. Anne told me that, all that. Just like that."

Mother was drunk. I would have bet on it. But I could not tell for sure. I kept silent.

"I called Laura when I got home. Anne insisted that we have coffee after leaving the store and though everyone knows she is a horrible gossip, I finally relented and went to have coffee. That is when she told me. So I called Laura when I got home. I was furious. I think I scared her. Anne thinks you fucked her. I think she was jealous, the little tramp. Anne would fuck you, I know! She came right over, I mean Laura, and told me that she would not talk to me till I calmed down and wine would help so that is why that bottle is empty. Number two. I drank most of the first. Laura talked.

"She said you professed love for her but that you were tangled up with Kyla Clark. Is that true?"

I wanted to say 'what part' just to dodge a little but thought better of it. "Sort of."

"Sort of? Sort of! What does that mean?" Mom drank and the wine seemed to clear her mind, curiously. "Is it true you slept with Kyla Clark?"

"Yes." I nodded.

Mom nodded emphatically. "Good, that woman has needed a good shagging for ages. What about Laura? Did you profess love to her?"

I thought back. What did I say? Finally I shook my head. "No."

"Ahhh. What did you say exactly?"

"That of all the women in the neighborhood, she was the one I wanted to . . . to . . . take to bed."

"Fuck." Mom said at the same time I said 'take to bed' which changed the tone of the conversation considerably. She continued when I was done. "So? You said that your dream was to fuck Laura Wills? You said that to her face?"

"No. No, I never said that to her. Not really, well, not till she insisted. I said that I wished it had been her rather than Kyla, er, Mrs. Clark."

"Kyla, is it?"

I knew that would get me in trouble eventually, skipping to Kyla rather than keeping it 'Mrs. Clark', if I was in trouble. I still could not tell but this was my mother and I still had vestiges of her judgments affecting me. I was guilty of something after all and I was all about insuring she did not find out what it was till I was cock deep in her voluptuous pussy. Thinking that, I did feel guilty! But I still thought it and got hard because of the thought itself.

"You call her Kyla?" She did not wait to get an answer but drank and then continued. "Laura confessed everything, how she promised not to tell me anything about you and her, or Kyla."

"What do you mean, me and Mrs. Wills?" I was puzzled.

"She said you were going to come back and take her in the night, right in her own bed. She said you would slip into the quiet house and steal up to the bedroom and put a hand over her mouth and tear off her clothes and gag and tie her up and strip and do her." Mom gulped more wine and laughed. "Fuck her, I mean. Oh! No, wait. That is what she said she wanted! Not what you said. She said that to me, you did not say that to her. Sorry. Sorry! Sorry. So, now you know you can have her anytime you like." She stopped and leaned forward, squinting at me. "Did you do her?" I shook my head. "Do you want her?" Mom asked, "Because if you do, this weekend is the perfect time. The girls are gone and Tony and Chris are out camping. Now is the time. The iron is hot, or Laura is hot, anyway." Mom laughed uproariously then and guzzled more wine. "Listen, we have a problem. If you fuck Laura, I'll know about and I do not want to be in a position to know that about you two. And what about Kyla?"

I felt smug but kept it off my face. Kyla would soon have all the cock she craved and likely more. All our loving MILFs would. "What about Kyla?" I responded.

Mom shook her head. "I do not want to know. Laura is enough for now. Listen, I made a deal with Laura. She comes here, fucks you right in your own room. That way I know all about it. If I make a stink, she makes a bigger one by insisting that I knew and approved. Everyone is safe from recriminations." Mom spoke that last word perfectly which called into doubt her actual degree of drunkenness since drunklish does not come and go like that, usually. That warm, comfortable feeling of having a plan working perfectly changed in that instant to a niggling dread that I was missing something and was charging off a very high, very steep cliff with a rocky landing. Yes, I got insecure. I reached around and found nothing under me so I felt I had no choice but to forge forward. I guess I actually charged off the cliff when I fucked Kyla the first time. So what does it matter how far off I charge?

"No, mom. Just knowing is not enough. I'll fuck her but you have to watch. You have to be there. You have to watch me fuck her." My voice was rock steady though my right leg was jiggering like mad under the table. This was the last step before I got what I was after, what the five of us needed. If this worked, the rest was just details.

Mom had been about to take more wine but the glass stopped before it arrived at her lips and she stared at me over the half-full goblet. "Excuse me?" She said. "What did you just say?"

"I said that you have to be in the room, watching us. We will fuck for you, with you in the room. Otherwise, it is not balanced, not even and you can slip free of the gag order whenever you like. We cannot have that. Laura and I belong together but it has been impossible to make it happen. I could not see how to do it without hurting someone, you, her, her family, me. But now, now we have no choice. We have to do it. And you have to be there watching. Watching makes you just as guilty and in fact, if this all comes out, who will believe you just watched?"

"Oh my dear baby," mom began, but I interrupted.

"I am not your baby any longer, mother. I am a man and you are trying to get involved in my sex life. Well, if you insist you will be and now you are. I have little choice it seems but you cannot just linger on the fringes. You have to watch while I take the clothes off your friend's beautiful body and lay her on your bed and fuck her." There, I said it. The gauntlet was down, the die was cast and the matter would be settled, one way or another and right now. For a minute, Mom stared at me then she set the wine glass down, rose, unsteadily and went to the house phone and hit a speed dial.

"Laura? Yes, hello. Yes, very drunk, still drinking. No, not your fault." She nodded. Again. "I mean, yes and yes. Just takes some getting used to. No. Yes. Tomorrow. As we discussed. Noon? Sure, noon. Monday. Take the day off. Gives us plenty of time. Wednesday? Perfect. I do not need to go to the office Monday either. What? We can discuss it tomorrow. I'll have the garage open at noon, just drive in. We don't want your car parked all weekend outside our house." My mother hung up. She looked over at me, weaving, "There." She said. "All settled. We can explain about the audience tomorrow. I did not want to explain tonight, might freak little Laura lovely lips out and she would be a no show. I am looking forward to seeing her get banged by my only son." With that, my mother turned away from me and staggered off to bed.

I did not see mother again till ten the next morning. I was rattled. When she left the kitchen I sat and finished the bottle by myself, contemplating what had just happened, wondering if my beautiful, sexy mother was drunk. She had called her best friend and arranged for me to fuck her tomorrow around noon and she was going to watch, wanted to watch! I was certainly down the rabbit hole now. Even fucking Kyla had not made our MILF list plan as real as this conversation had. But, I reflected, I was going to get another MILF.

Mrs. Wills was certainly on that list but then the thought of taking her while my mother watched me washed over me. So far, I had been sexual always in private. The idea of doing Laura Wills in front of someone seemed so alien and strange that I kept drinking the wine, though Mom only left me half the bottle. Mom was shorted then me, with broad, rounded hips and shapely legs and a huge bust. Her black hair was cut at an angle with the longest in the middle extending to the middle of her back. I thought of her naked and resolved that if Mrs. Wills would be naked, then so would my mother.

The plan all along was to collectively fuck our mothers and not on a round robin basis either but together! Air tight, Landon said. Airtight? I remembered the tight constriction of Kyla's ass around my cock. I groaned. I thought about my mother's ass and I thought about Laura Wills' ass. I kept drinking but quit when the bottle was empty because if Laura Wills was indeed coming, I should not have a terrible hangover. Only at that moment did it occur to me that Mom could have spoofed me and did not actually have anyone on the line or Laura had not answered and tomorrow all this would be forgotten or she would punish me for believing she would do something like this. Curiously, this thought calmed me enough to get to sleep: maybe it was all a hoax.

I woke early with a gigantic headache, peed took ibuprofen and went back to bed. For a moment I felt like thinking about the night before but sleep took me despite the bright morning sunshine streaming into my room. I awoke to tapping on my door and then the sound of it opening.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Part VI

"Honey? Sonny? Sonny Honey!"

My mother's voice pierced whatever dream I was having which left my cock painfully hard. I turned on my side to hide it with the sheet facing her. "What?" In that instant, all of the previous night came flooding back, especially the conclusion, followed closely but the final thought that Mom was faking me out. Her next words settled the matter.

"Get up. Laura is downstairs and she is nervous as a whore in church. Did you shower last night?"

I opened my eyes to find my beautiful mother bending over me. I could see right down the tank top shirt she was wearing. "How's your head?" I asked.

"Okay, getting better. I noticed you finished the bottle last night. How are you?"

She seemed unduly bright, cheerful and perhaps eager. "I had the weirdest dream," I began but Mom interrupted me.

"I had the same dream. Turns out Laura Wills had the same dream and is down stairs waiting for us, you really to make it real. I have not told her I am going to watch you take her. I want you to kiss her before you say anything and if she responds well, take her right there the first time! On the kitchen table like you did Kyla Clark!" My mother was practically giggling with anticipation. I rolled onto my back and my cock tented the sheet. "My goodness, you are ready for her, aren't you!" I got up and walked past her to the bath, cock aloft.

"Going to shower, be down soon." I muttered. I showered, thinking about what was before me, considering that this was the final 'go-no go' point in the whole MILF project, converting them from MILFs to MIGF, mothers I got to fuck. Whether the other guys knew it or not, if I fucked my mother, I was certainly going to fuck all of their mother's . . . which made me consider the thought that I should indeed have fucked all of the MILFs in question before revealing to my friends that my mother had been bedded by her son. It would be harder to squeal if the story would include your own mother on the list of the fucked. But that was not a done deal yet. I had to take Mrs. Wills and then see if the door to my mother's love palace would open. Surely watching her best friend and her son fuck would make her willing to join? The thought left me hard when I exited the shower and it remained with me till I dressed, right up till I got to the bottom of the stairs and heard Laura's screeching laughter and my mother's voice talking to her. My cock wilted. Two women? Both fuckable? Women! Not callow girls who still flinched when they touched the cock or the cock touched them but women who presumably had done it all. The whole thing was a little scary! The wilting of the cock daunted me but I did not hesitate. I strode into the kitchen where Mom and Mrs. Wills sat drinking coffee.

I stopped at the door. Mrs. Wills sat facing me, her blond curls loose on her shoulders, her green eyes flashed when they saw me. She sat down the coffee cup. Mom looked over her shoulder and chortled, "look who's up! Sonny, Mrs. Wills is here to see you." She said in a normal voice. Mrs. Wills' eyes got huge, big around as saucers.

I hesitated and then thought of the five MILFs. They would need us all to take charge of them, to demand they give us what they wanted. If they volunteered, at least at first, the whole luscious illusion might shatter and one or more of them might close down and not give in to our desires while their friends and young men watched. Being watched was a critical part of the plan and making sure the women knew it, right from the beginning was my job. Kyla understood, she had shivered with the feel of my hand on her ass, wanting it, desiring it, begging for it. She came immediately in the dressing room. Now it was time to teach the same lesson to Laura and my mother. They could learn together.

I walked to the table and kissed my mother flush on the mouth. She was so surprised the quick kiss on her lips was over before she could do anything but make her eyes bug out, which they did. I moved to Laura who was staring and leaned down to kiss her. But this was not a quick hit. I touched my lips to her lips while laying a hand on her shoulder. Then I sucked at her lower lip, gently, softly and then I kissed her whole mouth, lips on lips. My hand moved from her shoulder to the back of her head. I encountered no resistance. Then I felt her tongue, the slightest inquiring flick that ticked my lips. I chased her tongue with mine and her lips parted, her mouth opened and her head tilted backwards. My tongue entered her mouth and it opened wider and wider till I was exploring the roof of her mouth with my tongue. When Mrs. Wills breathed through her nose the first time, I withdrew, standing up. My dick was perfectly erect.

Mrs. Wills sat looking up at me, agape. I leaned down and kissed her again and this time she moaned as soon as my lips touched hers. I put the same hand to the back of her head and placed the other firmly over her right breast, pressing and massaging it. Mrs. Wills groaned, arching her torso so as to press her tit into my active hand. Her open mouth sucked and pulled at mine, all the while she made small noises in the back of her throat. I stood straight again. "Stand up." My voice was hoarse, harsh with strain. My cock was hard and erect. Mrs. Wills glanced at the tent in my underwear for a moment. When I stepped back, she struggled to her feet. She looked down at my mother.

I so wanted to look at my mother but refused. I stayed focused on Laura Wills. "Turn around." I murmured.

Mrs. Wills glanced again at my Mother but apparently received no signal that stopped her. She turned around, facing the table. Her ass was small but well-shaped. Compact, tight, taut, even in the pleated dress of watercolor blue and pink on white which fell below her knees, I could discern the outline of her ass. I moved closer, till she could feel my presence without touching her at any point. "Do you have panties on, Mrs. Wills?" I asked. Her head moved, she bowed it, no longer looking over her shoulder at me or at my mother. I glanced over at my mother. She was sipping her coffee and watching us. Her eyes were glistening.

Mrs. Wills' head moved, a nod. "I am going to remove them. Once I do, you are mine to do with as I please. You will become the objective of my sexual satisfaction. I want you to orgasm till you feel like your head will explode. I want to give you more pleasure in a weekend than you have ever experienced in your life. Is that all right with you?"

Again the blond woman nodded. I placed two hands on her small, narrow hips. She jumped like I had pricked her with a needle. I moved my hands lower on her ass and began to pull up the dress. Mrs. Wills shivered. Higher and higher the dress rose, revealing a slip. When the dress was fully bunched in each hand, I began the same process with the taupe-colored slip. Mrs. Wills twitched when she felt it begin to move and was shivering as though she was cold by the time she felt the knuckles of each hand on her hips. She stood trembling in my grasp. "Get my prick out." I said.

My mother set down her coffee and for a moment I thought she was going to accommodate me but Mrs. Wills beat her to it. Though slightly bent over the table, she put both hands on my waist and pulled at my underwear which promptly became hooked on the head of my erect penis. I grunted. When she felt the fabric resist her, she moved both hands to the cock behind her, freed it and then pulled the briefs down as far as she could, then she bent and pulled them further. Finally, she lay on the table so she could move the jockeys to my knees where they dropped away. She made to stand back up but my hands moved higher up her sides and pressed at her lower back, not enough to resist her movement but enough to communicate my desire to her. Mrs. Wills collapsed onto the table.

I pushed her dress and slip over her ass and tucked it under her sides. I ran my hands down the sides of her hips and over the cheeks of her ass, caressing her through her silken panties. I put a finger inside the waist band and pulled. Mrs. Wills backed a bit from the table, releasing her panties to my pressure. The band crept over the slight flare of her hips. "I am removing your panties, Mrs. Wills. You may stop me at any time. But once I take them off of you, I will fuck you. Do you understand?"

Mrs. Wills nodded her head soundlessly. I pulled her panties lower on her hips, the crease of her ass appeared. I pulled them lower till the indentation of her ass whole appeared between her cheeks. She clinched her cheeks and her ass hole winked. I pulled them down to her thighs, to her knees and then to her ankles. I knelt behind her and lifted one foot and then the other, removing her panties. I tossed them to my mother. I put both hands on her cheeks and opened her. Mrs. Will arched her back so that her pussy lips appeared and then bloomed. I breathed in her aroma and then blew on her ass hole and pussy. Mrs. Wills shuddered. I stood up.

I glanced over at mother and she was watching me with wide, unblinking eyes, both fixed on my hard, erect cock. I took it in hand and smeared the precum from the end onto Laura's left ass cheek. She sighed so loud it spooked me and I jumped which made her jump. She giggled then and moved both hands out above her head, palms flat on the table, stretching like a cat in love with life. I crouched a little and tucked the end of my cock in between her thighs and they parted like a book falling open to your favorite chapter. Her pussy blossomed behind her, appearing between the pale cheeks of her ass. I touched my cock to her pussy and Mrs. Wills grunted and her body twitched backwards, as though she were trying to catch my cock with her cunt.

I fit the head of my prick between the visible lips of the pussy and pressed forward, entering Mrs. Will's body for the first time.

"Oh, my god!" It was my mother who spoke, though, not Mrs. Wills. Mrs. Wills' only response was a long hissing exhalation and a slight pressure backwards onto my cock. I pressed forward again. Mrs. Wills' pussy was completely soaked, well-lubricated with her liquid desire. Anticipation had saturated her. As I sank into her, her body began to shake and shimmy. When I was nearly all rooted in her cunt, I stopped the slow progress and pulled out and then without warning slammed my cock as deep into her body as it would go. I held her by the waist, pulling her hard onto my dick. I held her still while her body jerked and quaked. Then she made a series of little grunts, 'uh,uh, uh, uh, uh' over and over again and then she squeezed her eyes closed and her ass clinched, her pussy seized my cock and her body rippled once, twice, three times, starting each time at the shoulders and flowing down her body to her ass. Each time, each wave pulled her off my cock an inch or two and then slammed her hard back onto it. She gripped the side of the table with one hand.

"Fuck her. She just came, I think. Now fuck her hard and fast and she'll come like a cannon!" My mother hissed into the damp, still air.

I was waiting to see if my own love cannon was going to shoot off but the stillness let the threat of ejaculation retreat and I finally did as my mother suggested. I began a slow steady rhythm, in and out of Mrs. Wills' clasping pussy. She was silent but her body responded. The first sound came from her snatch, the squashing sound of my cock thrusting into her. The next sound she made was the little grunt at the bottom of each stroke as I pounded her with my cock. Then she started to pant, like she could not catch her breath and then she gritted her teeth and keened, a high note held steady from deep in her throat. Her body stiffened and though I continued to thrust into her, she did not, perhaps could not move. I plunged into her tense body over and over again. Mrs. Wills lay completely tensed, gasping for breath, pulling air past her barred teeth, swallowing and shuddering. At irregular intervals the wave would ripple through her again. When it started, her eyes clinched closed and when it reached her pussy where it was transmitted deep inside her body to my penetrating prick through the convulsing walls of her vagina, her eyes would open wide again and she would yelp. For five minutes she shuddered through wave after wave of orgasm while I pumped her with a steady length of hard cock.

It all ended when my orgasm fell on me like a calving glacier, a slow motion collapse into the cold arctic sea of pleasure which sharpened every nerve and awakened every sense. I plowed into Mrs. Wills arched body from behind, fixing my cock deep in her quivering sleeve while the orgasm approached. When it broke and my body bucked and jerked behind and above her, the final colossal wave of her many, multiple orgasms possessed her. The constant tension in her body seemed to ratchet up beyond her ability to endure. Her torso rose off the table, her head back, mouth open, the keening coming from her rose in intensity and pitch. Her hands were planted on the table and then she lifted them and her whole body jerked, convulsed and flopped forward. She grunted and exhaled into a complete swoon. Her body became completely lax and I had to hold her on the table. Her legs dangled uselessly below her, her knees turned to water. I hitched her body further onto the table and resumed my own swoon, unable to hold her but unwilling to let her trickle to the floor and become a pool of orgasmic bliss and human cum. I withdrew my deflating cock from her languid pussy and staggered to a chair and sat, naked, before my own mother after having fucked her friend on her kitchen table.

Mother shook her head. "Laura always claimed she was multi-orgasmic with the right person, complaining that Tony never bothered to try to get her there. I think you just made a friend for life. I always wanted to see it and now I have. Thank you." She smiled but there was something in her smile, a contaminate that robbed it of its essential purpose, a smile's inherent intention and gave me cause to pause, perhaps to fear but only if I was worried about having sex with my own mother. I wasn't. In fact, I saw pure, powerful, raw and demanding lust in her eyes. Voracious lust! She wanted what she had just seen! I closed my eyes and smiled deep inside. I was going to torture my mother with this till she begged for cock, till the very suggestion of being made air tight by me and my friends would bring a small orgasm of anticipation to her. For the moment, I sat still and silent, plotting.

Time passed and I roused when Mrs. Wills roused. She lifted her head, her dress still tucked under her body. "What happened?" She wheezed.

Mother reached over and slapped the woman's bare ass. "Get up. Take a shower. Do it all over again but this time in bed. Sex on the table is fine but sex in bed is luxurious."

"What happened?" Mrs. Wills whispered again.

"Sonny just fucked you stupid. Go shower and you can have some more." My mother sounded so matter of fact about the situation, Laura did not question her further. She struggled backwards till her feet found the floor and her knees locked well enough to let her stand. The dress fell, covering her. She turned, leaning on the table and stared at me. Under her stare my cock stirred. She glanced at my mother. "You saw everything?" She said while she pulled on her panties.

Mother nodded. "How do we insure everyone stays silent? I watch, you fuck and he has free, available pussy right in his very own home. Everyone wins." My mother's voice sounded odd, different than she normally sounded, lower, with a hint of a rasp, like she smoked two packs a day since she lost her virginity, but she hadn't. She never smoked.

"Everytime? You are going to watch us?" Mrs. Wills looked over at me. "Your mother?"

"Who better? She has to keep quiet, doesn't she?"

"What about Kyla?" Mrs. Wills asked.

I shrugged. "I'll fuck you both. I will fuck you when I like. Mom will arrange it. Let's go take a shower."

"No. You have to choose. Kyla or me."

I shrugged. But my mother did not shrug. She stepped in front of Mrs. Wills and slapped her so hard I heard the echo five times. Mrs. Wills head wagged to the side and when it righted itself and when she could see straight she blinked. "Why did you do that?" She asked, a soft whine in her voice.

"Laura, you know what you are. I know what you are. I am giving you to my son. You will do as he says. Do you understand?" Mother's hand pulled back to hit the woman again. Mrs. Wills cringed but I caught her wrist and pulled it back.

"That is enough. If Mrs. Wills wants to leave, she should leave. If she wants to play, we have the weekend. Mother, you cannot hit her again."

"But she likes it." Mother said. "Didn't you know that?"

I shrugged. "She just came continuously for ten minutes and I never laid a hand on her." I moved between them, put an arm around Mrs. Wills and walked her out of the kitchen and upstairs. In the bathroom, I removed her dress, bra and panties which were soaked through. When she turned around so I could finally see her tits, I gasped. They were beautiful, proud, upright with little erect nipples in the center of her aureoles. I pressed my hands into them and Mrs. Wills leaned into me, closing her eyes while her head lulled back in muted ecstasy. Mother opened the door and entered. She turned on the shower.

"Are you going to fuck her in the shower?" My mother asked me.

My mother was staring at me with fierce eyes. Our relationship had just changed.

I shrugged again, liking it. "Maybe." I looked at the blond woman whose breasts were presently in my hands. "Mrs. Wills, do you want me to fuck you again?"

"Yes. Oh yes." She breathed as my hands continued to massage her breasts.

"In the shower?"

"In bed. On my back." She breathed.

I released her and pointed her at the shower. My cock was hard again. If I went in with her, I would surely enter her again. I donned a robe and went back to the kitchen for something to eat. It smelled like pussy, aroused pussy. I ate and went back up stairs. Mrs. Wills was tucked into Mom's bed, sound asleep. I showered and joined her. She snuggled up to me, turning on her side and planting her shapely little ass hard against my groin. I was overcome with exhaustion, my arm hooked around the woman beside me. Mother closed the door and the room was quiet and I slept.

When I woke next, the room was dark. Beside me Mrs. Wills breathed regularly. I slipped out of bed, donned a robe and padded downstairs. Mother was watching TV. I flopped onto the couch. She wore a robe. I studied her. My mother was short with rich black hair and a great ass and huge boobs which she normally kept hidden under draped clothing and jackets or shapeless skirts. The robe she wore hid nothing.

"Blondie sleeping?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

Mom smiled. "You two put on quite a show. She has talked often about when she was multi-orgasmic, coming constantly but I never really understood. That was incredible to watch. Thanks for letting me."

I shrugged, thinking I was doing that a lot. Being this close to my mother, having her watch me fuck a woman, it all shimmered before me like a mirage. I did not know how to respond. I kept the end goal in mind, 'air tight'. I sat staring at my mother's cleavage, maybe for the first time seeing her as the other guys saw her, as a woman, a sexual woman, a desirable woman; tits and ass, mouth and pussy. Despite her long years of being alone, with just the four of us kids to keep her occupied, she managed to keep her sexuality present and accounted for. I wondered at that, wondered how she managed that.

Mother put a hand to one of her breasts and began to rub it. I got hard. "Don't you think, Laura needs more of your attention by now?" Mom asked, grasping her other tit with her other hand and massaging them both while she watched me.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Part VII

She is trying to seduce me, I told myself. It is working. I popped to my feet, cock peeking out of the robe. "Of course. You are certainly correct." I walked upstairs to Mom's bedroom. She followed, turning off the light behind us leaving only the sound and shifting light of the TV. I noticed it was about eight. I cracked the door to Mom's bedroom and listened. I heard the even breathing of a sleeping woman. I dropped my robe and stood at the door naked. My mother came up behind me and I felt her hands on my naked waist. She rubbed my ass with her hands, stroking my cheeks. Her face neared my ear.

"What are you going to do?" She whispered.

"I am going to fuck her, like you suggested." Her hands were moving softly up and down on my sides. My cock twitched. I bit my lip, grasping all the control I could and refusing to seize my mother and fuck her right there. I knew I had to win this or the whole MILF list idea would get hi-jacked by a bunch of MILFs who would turn us boys into sex toys. I knew this with the most basic part of my manhood—my cock.

I pushed open the door, moving out of my mother's clutches and crept to my original side of the bed, my mother's bed where her blond best friend lay sleeping, her bare back visible in the dim light. I slipped under the light sheet and shuffled up close to Mrs. Wills' body. She moaned in her sleep. My hard cock was bent down, wedged between her legs as she lay on her side. I reached over her body and began to rub her tits. She rolled onto her back. My mouth covered one breast and my hand slithered down to her crotch, rubbing her there petting her corn silk pubic hair. Her legs opened. Her hips began to twitch up, little jerks as I rubbed her pussy. She grunted when I found and rubbed her little clit. When I felt the first bubbles of moisture in her cunt, I pressed a finger into her. Her legs went wide and she mumbled, 'fuck me'. I moved over her and mounted her, pressing my cock into her without delay. Her legs opened wider. I kissed her on her lips but she turned away. I moved my lips down to her nipples and she grunted each time I sucked one hard nipple into my mouth. My cock was part way inside of her.

I rose up and her head shook and her eyes opened. I pressed my hips down and my cock pierced her body, slicing down through her pussy till I was firmly rooted in her body. Mrs. Wills' head came up and she kissed me hard on the lips. One of her hands grasped the back of my head. Her mouth opened and her kiss became deeper and harder and more urgent. Her hips bumped against me, packing my prick into her more firmly. Mrs. Wills broke the kiss. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." She hissed.

A light came on. We both looked over to see my mother sitting in the bedroom lounge chair, her robe partially open, showing us her huge tits and belly. It draped across her open legs, hiding her pussy which was also covered by her two hands. Then we both heard a buzzing sound. I noticed an open box beside her a number of implements scattered beside it, nipple clamps and fuzzy handcuffs and such.

"She's fucking herself." Mrs. Wills said wonderingly. Sure enough, my mother began to stroke the hidden implement into her pussy, hunching her hips while rubbing her tits free of the robe with the other, free hand. "God, your mother is sexy!" Mrs. Wills whispered into my ear. "Are you going to fuck her?"

Just the question roused me and I started stroking cock in pussy faster, focusing on Mrs. Wills face in the partial light. I picked up speed and intensity and she caught the moment. She put her feet flat on the bed, laid her hands and arms flat as well and began to flex her hips up at me as I pounded down into her. Mrs. Wills grunted and wheezed but she was far behind me in tempo. I increased speed as I felt the orgasm approach, pounding her harder and harder as she grunted below me. I grabbed her perfect ass and pulled her hard against me, burying my cock completely in her seething cunt. The orgasm thrashed through me, spilling me into her hunching body. I jerked through an orgasm and then dropped onto my back beside her.

As I gasped for breath, I heard my mother coming. I knew she was coming because she chanted 'coming, coming, coming' over and over again till her voice was lost in a snarl of pleasure and frustration. I was still catching my breath when Mrs. Wills rose to her knees and moved down my body, kissing through the moisture there till she came to my languid cock. She licked and sucked on it, nuzzling it with her lips and blowing on the head till it began to revive. Mrs. Wills sucked my cock deep into her throat and began to blow me. When the prick was fully hard, she moved back up my body and mounted me, facing me and began to ride. In minutes orgasm crashed into her and her body seemed to jerk and shake as though she were a puppet with an epileptic puppet master, all the while wheezing and snorting, panting for breath but never speaking. She rode me with her hands on my shoulders, gripping me like I was a handrail on a rolling ship.

Once the first orgasm passed, she resumed riding me. She got to her feet and became a sock cunt, fitting over my cock from above and touching me nowhere else except her palms on my chest which balanced her. She bounced up and down on my cock, holding it with her cunt, moving up and down on the top half of it several times before she tired and settled firmly down onto me. She got back to her knees and continued riding me. My strength returned. I began to arch my hips to meet her downward strokes, hitting her hard with my body as she came down. My hands found her ass and pulled her down onto my cock, over and over again. We kept this motion up till Mrs. Wills was gasping and moving automatically, her head arched completely back, so that her eyes were staring at the ceiling. I continued to jerk her body down onto my cock with my hands at the same time I flexed my hips up at her, driving my cock higher, deeper. Every fourth or fifth stroke Mrs. Wills would shudder and tense, shaking and making gagging sounds deep in her throat as she fought to breathe around the throes of pleasure rippling through her body. She got tenser and tenser till she convulsed, flopping over top of me, dangling her huge breasts in my face and mumbling, 'back, back, back'. She was too spent to move but I wasn't.

I sat up, meeting her mouth and kissing her hard. Her nearly limp arms looped around me but her hands could not close or grip. Her lips mashed against mine without strength. I twisted and lifted till I had her on her back and could pound my cock into her. At that moment, my mother struggled out of the chair and came to the bed. She pulled the sheet off our bodies and sat on the bed. Her hand stroked my back as I fucked Mrs. Wills. Mrs. Wills lay inert below me, her lips move slowly but no sound emerged. I grasped her ass and pounded down into her body, harder and harder.

Then out of the ashes of her stillness, Mrs. Wills shrieked and her whole body convulsed around my cock, shaking and shuddering while she grunted, 'oh, oh, oh, oh' and nothing else. She sounded surprised. I continued to fuck her and she began to come again after another minute. Then she was coming again and again, straining below me, arching her body then curving it up, kissing me hard as I drove my cock home, over and over. I rose over her on my arms, changing the angle but continuing to plunge my cock into her pussy. Mother put her hand onto Mrs. Wills' chest, grasping a nipple and pinching it hard. Another orgasm flashed through the blond woman. Mom moved to the other nipple, rolling it around between her thumb and forefinger till Mrs. Wills' body ceased shaking from the last orgasm. Then Mom pinched the second nipple hard. Mrs. Wills screamed again and bucked underneath me, pounding her pussy up at me which seated my cock in her snatch. She arched her whole body, coming as she did. I had no space to stroke so just held my position, trying to keep as much weight off her as possible because I loved the feel of her cunt stretching tight around my cock. We dropped together, our pubic bones crushing together and my cock piercing her. Then she was coming again while I continued to thrust into her, building over a few minutes till her heels began to pound the bed and her ass quivered, thrusting up at me too fast to match. I dropped down on her, pinning her to the bed and grasped her ass. It seemed anything I did brought a new wave of ecstasy on the woman. She shook and shivered and then wrapped her legs around my hips, tiring soon her heels slipped down to my thighs before relaxing onto the bed entirely. I began to come with her but she barely noticed. I pumped load after load of cum into Mrs. Wills' body, pounding it deeply into her, washing her with the flow of pleasure issuing from my deepest need for her.

My mother's hand felt between our bodies, both of us widened our legs, Mrs. Wills' legs wider than mine, coating me on the outside as we both fought to regain our breath. My mother stood up and dropped her robe. I turned my head and gazed at her semi-nude body. Her great breasts stood proudly out from her body. I rolled towards, her, dismounting Mrs. Wills, leaving a track of come across her supine body. I faced Mrs. Wills and my mother stripped off her panties and crowded onto the bed, pressing her naked body against me. If I had possessed the energy, I would have fucked her. She smelled so good and felt hot and sexy pressed against me. But I was physically incapable of moving so unless she did all the work, I had no chance. I slept with the concession that I would wake up and fuck her tomorrow and the deal would be done.

However, it was light when I woke. My mother was sitting up. "Shush." She said, cocking her head and listening. "I think I heard something downstairs."

Then I heard it too, the clink of keys on the table below, the coffee table.

"Shit. One of the girls is home!" Mother rose up, donned the robe and disappeared. She returned, pale and rushed. "We have to get her awake and out of here, right now. Dalia is in the shower!" Thus our weekend ended early and without any proper denouement except for a frantic covering of the evidence of our passion, lots of potpourri and air freshener. Mrs. Wills got into her car and drove home, calling when she arrived to let us know she arrived safe. We were worried she was too cock drunk to drive but no, she arrived safely and without notice. Turns out it was for the good because husband and son arrived earlier than expected as well. Rain spoiled their camping so they arrived around noon on Sunday. In the wake of this experience, things returned to a sort of balanced sameness. Mother and I both acted as if nothing had changed but in the back of my mind, I could see her naked, her great breasts and the slight paunch of her sexy belly where I wanted to lay. But I managed to maintain my cool for most of the week, but then came Friday.

Reactions: Rahul