• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Dreamer's Scribblings ...by dreamer59 (Completed on Xossip)

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Dear friends i am posting a completed story from xossip here
not written by me ........ credit goes to original writer dreamer59

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreamer's Scribblings ...

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1137078

dreamer59

Hello Friends,

I am Dreamer, a reasonably well known contributor in this forum. My postings have been so far only in Tamil through my thread
ட்ரீமரின் கிறுக்கல்கள் which translates to the same title as this thread.

In this thread too I will be posting stories. Though I eventually intend posting works that are entirely my own, initially I want to attempt adaptations of other works that I have come across.

I intend experimenting different topics and subjects through my postings.

Your comments of any kind are always welcome.

Dreamer

kamdev99008

Update 1
Test Of Love

Prologue

This story is about a couple who go through various infidelities due to weak-mindedness and eventually realize how they allowed themselves to be manipulated.

I first saw Preethi when I had come home for summer vacation after my third year B.Tech. Her parents had relocated from Delhi and moved in to our locality. She had joined 11th grade the same school where I studied. She was stunningly beautiful and didn’t really look like a 18 year old. Although, she was just in her 11th grade, she could put to shame any of the grown up girls with the kind of body she possessed. Being a Konkani Brahmin (like the famous Aishwarya Rai!) it was not surprising that she was gifted with a flawless, fair complexion. She was around 5'4", slightly above average height by Indian standards. Her eyes and her lips were her striking features. She had an awesome figure - she was neither skinny nor fat but just perfect. It wasn't surprising that there were lots of guys eyeing her.

Besides being the only kid in that locality to join the prestigious IIT, I was a very good swimmer and tennis player. Her father also joined the same club where my dad was a member. She too used to swim and I often used to meet her at the club swimming pool. I fell in love with her the day I saw her. But I was too shy to even talk to her. Though she sensed my feelings she just played along but silently used to admire me. Many a time when I was on the tennis court, she used to hang around in some pretext and watch me playing.

After my B.Tech unlike my other friends who rushed off to jobs and on to the US, I stuck back. Was lucky enough to get admission in IIM Bangalore. Our mostly silent courtship had continued since I first met her. When I completed my MBA and she was in her second year of four year architecture course in a well-recognized college. It was only during my final year MBA I could muster enough courage to propose her.

Though I know she was equally interested I was surprised when she showed reticence to getting married soon after her graduation. She wanted to do her masters in architecture from a prestigious school in the US and settle there. She did not want to think of marriage before that. I liked her focus. It made my love more intense. She sensed that too, but was very sincere and did not want to tease me in any manner. Though there was of bee-line of suitors she showed interest only in me.

I got a job in the IT field and a year down the line I got a job in the US. Only days before my departure to the US she opened up and confessed her love to me. Unlike me, she was very subtle in showing her love. Not that she was demure. Brought up mostly in metros she was quite out-spoken and bold almost bordering adventurous. After spending a few days with me taking her out most evenings I left for the US. I knew that she will definitely get admission in the college of her choice for higher studies in the US. Planning to shift within the vicinity of where she joins on her arrival I had to wait for two years to be close to her.

On her completing graduation her parents refused to send her for higher studies primarily because of the cost involved and wanted her to get married instead. I stepped in with my proposal. I promised her that she can continue her studies after marriage and I will foot the bill. We got married and after a brief honeymoon in Goa I left for US. She came after a couple of months just in time for the commencement of her M.Arch program in School of Architecture, Academy of Art University, San Francisco. I relocated to Oakland so that her daily commute is minimal, albeit an exhausting daily commute for me. I was 27 and she was barely 21. I never knew she was more than a year ahead of her class. By then the rest of my friends had all got married and were living in and around the Bay Area.

Thus our married life and her higher studies took off simultaneously. After marriage and our honey moon Preethi had blossomed in showing her love. Gone was the Preethi who was happy just holding my hand. Our meetings after even a day’s separation was always punctuated by her pouncing on me, arms locked around my neck and starting a kiss that lasted a minute, irrespective of our surroundings.

Our sex life was always an extension of our love. We made love. Not fucked each other. Symmetrical to my well-built physique, I was well endowed. On finding her difficulty in reaching orgasm during my penetration I quickly learned the art of pleasing her with my tongue. Orgasm or no orgasm she used to immensely enjoy our sex and always cuddled against me contended after the session.

She quickly got used to birth control pills and did not want to get into family way any sooner. In fact whenever that topic came up she was upfront in telling me that she is not into having kids at all. But understanding my emotional nature as a concession she agreed to have just one kid when she nears thirty. However, she was not at all averse to the idea of adapting couple of orphan kids and bringing them up as our own. Having to wait the next eight years or so for a kid was something that bothered me. But I had to respect her views and ambition.

With no scholarship or aide, her higher studies turned out to be a very expensive affair. Besides course fees, there were many other expenses. I used to dress in a manner that was just about passable. But studying in such an elite School of Architecture and often meeting up-scale people I made sure that Preethi is always turned out in the best of attire that money can get. More so to watch her strutting nicely in awesome dress and coming into my arms.

Six months into our married life and her masters program I realized that I cannot manage with the income from my current job and most of my savings were drying up faster than I had estimated. I decided to take up a job in a consulting firm that required me to travel at least four days a week. But the job allowed me clock as many billable hours and paid for a handsome overtime pay for those extra hours. Though Preethi was quite upset about my being away for up to four days a week she understood our financial condition. With the higher salary and addition income from overtime pay we could manage our expenses reasonably well. Most weeks I used leave on Monday afternoon and return on Friday late evening. Preethi used to cram up her course work during my absence and wait for my return eagerly keeping herself almost free to spend the weekend entirely with me.

Few months down the line my life took a turn I never expected …

Last edited by a moderator:

kamdev99008

Update 2

On President’s Day which that year was a day after the Valentine’s Day we had a three day weekend. Kumar and Malathy had invited us to their place to spend the week-end, promising us enough privacy on the Valentine’s Day. That week I came in early from my trip on Friday (cutting down some extra billable hours!) and we both landed up at Kumar’s place around late evening.

Preethi does not drink. Not even wine. The rest of us were nursing our respective drinks with Preethi playing the ideal hostess making some short eats like Masala Peanuts and Papads. A drink or so down the line, the topic of discussion moved on to Malathy’s doctoral thesis which was about polyamory in various cultures.

I was a little intrigued and asked her “So, when you say polyamory did you research both polygamy and polyandry?”

“Of course” shot back Malathy, further adding “You will be surprised at such a wide existence of polyandry”

“Well in India I only heard of Draupati of Maha Bharata who practiced polyandry”

It was Kumar’s turn to add his two bits saying “My dear friend, even in India polyandry is practiced. But it is kept normally under covers.”

“I can’t believe it” says Preethi.

“Kumar is right. It does exist in India. And, as he said it is kept under covers” reiterated Malathy.

Kumar went on, “On specific pattern I have come across is that polyandry combined with polygamy”

“You mean like spouse swapping?” asked Preethi.

“No. The pattern I have come across is different wherein, a married man takes another man’s wife as mistress. Basically the mistress and her master are polygamous whereas their spouses by marriage are monogamous” clarified Kumar.

I said “I guess it is my turn to convey my disbelief”

“It is true Anand. Most mistress-master relationships in India are like that. Mostly it is devised by the master. Since polygamy is illegal in India, it is very convenient for rich men. The lady is married to someone else but remains the mistress of the rich man. Again, it is practiced with the consent of her husband” further clarified Malathy.

Preethi inquisitively asked, “Isn’t that like cuckoldry?”

Kumar went on, “Not at all. Both the master and mistress never tarnish the decorum of her married life. Likewise, the husband understands enough to allow them adequate privacy. In her relationship with her husband love and other duties of her as a wife precedes mating. Whereas her relationship with her master primarily revolves around their mating and its consequences”

“What consequences?” I asked though I had a vague idea what Kumar meant.

Malathy put it bluntly stating “Impregnation and carrying his children in her womb”

“And her husband doesn’t mind?” asked Preethi awe-struck.

“Not only does he not mind. But he undertakes all the responsibility in raising them as their father. Of course with complete financial support from the master” said Kumar.

“What kind of a guy allows his wife to be someone else mistress?” I said showing my disgust.

It was Malathy’s turn to add more saying “Well my dear friend. Many a time this happens not just with his consent but with his active encouragement”

“Well, I guess it is for all practical purpose polygamy. For the sake of providing that woman a social status she is married to someone. Basically rich and powerful guys much be practicing it” Preethi put forth her views.

Malathy said, “I have a few more surprises. In Kerala, which is predominantly a matriarchal society, I have come across cases where polyandry is practiced. The lady does not call herself mistress. She is married to one guy who raises her children. But she has one or more lovers in the side who father her children. It seems in olden days to improve the lineage this practice started”

“And the husband waits for his turn is it?” I mocked.

“It is true” said Malathy

That conversation came to an end. Kumar’s house unlike mine had a guest bedroom with a small living area for guests. I and Preethi retired there.

As usual after four days of starvation we pounced on each other. Our love making was hotter than normal. Preethi was taking lot more initiative than usual. She nudged me to stay much longer than usual with my face buried in her loin. She reached couple of orgasms thanks only to my tongue. Again Preethi was in command during our love making session after that, riding me into my orgasm and to my great surprise she too convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

Later as Preethi spooned against me I continued my loving caress with my right hand while Preethi continued her kissing and biting my left hand on which she was resting.

“You seem excited after hearing all that about polyandry”

“chee .. “ she elbowed me

“Come on darling. It was obvious”

She turned to face me. With our faces separated by few inches she asked, “What was obvious?”

“You were a tigress .. “

“I missed you … “

Our deep and passionate minute long kiss ensued.

Slowly we sank into slumber.

Next day morning during breakfast the same topic returned out of the blue. However this time it focused on spouse swapping.

Kumar said, “Though it is practiced among the elite in Mumbai and Delhi, I have not come across the same here among Indians”

“I wonder why” I said not really interested in finding out the answer but just to pull the conversation along. I didn’t know I had opened a Pandora’s Box.

Kumar replied “Well, I guess it is because Indian women are lot more insecure and possessive of their husbands than their American counterparts”

“Come on. You can do better than that” retorted Malathy

“And what about Indian men?” bristled Preethi

“Men are men wherever they are from. They never say no to some extra fun” Kumar passed a sly remark. I was not at all in agreement of this. For some reason, I guess to tease my wife, I kept quiet.

The argument, primarily between Kumar and Preethi went on for a while.

Kumar wanted to take all of us for go-carting that afternoon. He is a racing freak. For me driving is just the means to get me from point A to point B. So I was not very particular. Neither was Malathy. Preethi however, showed interest.
I went to the guest bedroom and sat with a book that I was reading. Preethi came to me with my coffee. I saw disappointment written all over her face. She can be very outspoken and bold. But for whatever reason she never wants to do anything that I don’t approve.

As she turned to go back I set the coffee aside and pulled her. She promptly fell on my lap with a yelp. Then realizing my intention she locked her arms around my neck.

“What stops you from going with Kumar”

I saw her eyes glistening. “Can I” she asked like a small kid

“Of course my future Architect of America” I said with a peck on her cheek.

Her smile further broadening she said, “Thanks. I will go help Malathy to prepare lunch”. I whacked her sumptuous bottom as she got up. She turned again to me hugged me holding just my head to her tummy. Then I let her go.

Soon after lunch Kumar and Preethi left for go carting. I helped Malathy to tidy up the kitchen.

Malathy suddenly said, “Actually I don’t mind going. But I purposely stayed back”

Me, “Oh My God! Malathy, why you did that? I could have managed alone”

Malathy, “I wanted to spend some time with you. More importantly have a serious conversation”

Me, “About what?”

Malathy, “I have heard a lot about your keeping your cool even in the most adverse situations. Even then first promise me that you will not get mad at me”

Me, “My! That was a loaded preamble. Ok I promise to keep my cool”

Malathy then dropped a bomb-shell, “Kumar is trying to seduce Preethi to become his mistress. But my worry is that
Preethi is also showing interest”

I was dumbfounded to say the least.

firefox420

congrats :congrats: kamdev bhiya .. for starting a new thread ...

Dreamer ji ki ek story maine bhi padhi thi pehle .. but naam yaad nahi ...

firefox420

Chutiyadr .. wala complete matter hai ye to kamdev bhiya ...

Dr. saab to ise padh kar khushi se hee pagal ho jayenge .. he he

oh! Indeed, it's a very hot story .. it's been quite some time .. when i had read this story ...

awesom .. keep posting

Last edited:
Reactions: Chutiyadr

kamdev99008

Chutiyadr .. wala complete matter hai ye to kamdev bhiya ...

Dr. saab to ise padh kar khushi se hee pagal ho jayenge .. he he

oh! Indeed, it's a very hot story .. it's been quite some time .. when i had read this story ...

awesom .. keep posting
actually ye lit***ca par vysya ki likhi hui ek story ko rewrite kiya gaya hai......
ek more logical way mein............
with a realistic non-cuck ending

isiliye mujhe pasand ayi...........aur shayad dr sahab ko na pasand aye :D
unke man ki nahi ho payi ismein

:lol1:

Chutiyadr

Update 1
Test Of Love

Prologue

This story is about a couple who go through various infidelities due to weak-mindedness and eventually realize how they allowed themselves to be manipulated.

I first saw Preethi when I had come home for summer vacation after my third year B.Tech. Her parents had relocated from Delhi and moved in to our locality. She had joined 11th grade the same school where I studied. She was stunningly beautiful and didn’t really look like a 17 year old. Although, she was just in her 11th grade, she could put to shame any of the grown up girls with the kind of body she possessed. Being a Konkani Brahmin (like the famous Aishwarya Rai!) it was not surprising that she was gifted with a flawless, fair complexion. She was around 5'4", slightly above average height by Indian standards. Her eyes and her lips were her striking features. She had an awesome figure - she was neither skinny nor fat but just perfect. It wasn't surprising that there were lots of guys eyeing her.

Besides being the only kid in that locality to join the prestigious IIT, I was a very good swimmer and tennis player. Her father also joined the same club where my dad was a member. She too used to swim and I often used to meet her at the club swimming pool. I fell in love with her the day I saw her. But I was too shy to even talk to her. Though she sensed my feelings she just played along but silently used to admire me. Many a time when I was on the tennis court, she used to hang around in some pretext and watch me playing.

After my B.Tech unlike my other friends who rushed off to jobs and on to the US, I stuck back. Was lucky enough to get admission in IIM Bangalore. Our mostly silent courtship had continued since I first met her. When I completed my MBA and she was in her second year of four year architecture course in a well-recognized college. It was only during my final year MBA I could muster enough courage to propose her.

Though I know she was equally interested I was surprised when she showed reticence to getting married soon after her graduation. She wanted to do her masters in architecture from a prestigious school in the US and settle there. She did not want to think of marriage before that. I liked her focus. It made my love more intense. She sensed that too, but was very sincere and did not want to tease me in any manner. Though there was of bee-line of suitors she showed interest only in me.

I got a job in the IT field and a year down the line I got a job in the US. Only days before my departure to the US she opened up and confessed her love to me. Unlike me, she was very subtle in showing her love. Not that she was demure. Brought up mostly in metros she was quite out-spoken and bold almost bordering adventurous. After spending a few days with me taking her out most evenings I left for the US. I knew that she will definitely get admission in the college of her choice for higher studies in the US. Planning to shift within the vicinity of where she joins on her arrival I had to wait for two years to be close to her.

On her completing graduation her parents refused to send her for higher studies primarily because of the cost involved and wanted her to get married instead. I stepped in with my proposal. I promised her that she can continue her studies after marriage and I will foot the bill. We got married and after a brief honeymoon in Goa I left for US. She came after a couple of months just in time for the commencement of her M.Arch program in School of Architecture, Academy of Art University, San Francisco. I relocated to Oakland so that her daily commute is minimal, albeit an exhausting daily commute for me. I was 27 and she was barely 21. I never knew she was more than a year ahead of her class. By then the rest of my friends had all got married and were living in and around the Bay Area.

Thus our married life and her higher studies took off simultaneously. After marriage and our honey moon Preethi had blossomed in showing her love. Gone was the Preethi who was happy just holding my hand. Our meetings after even a day’s separation was always punctuated by her pouncing on me, arms locked around my neck and starting a kiss that lasted a minute, irrespective of our surroundings.

Our sex life was always an extension of our love. We made love. Not fucked each other. Symmetrical to my well-built physique, I was well endowed. On finding her difficulty in reaching orgasm during my penetration I quickly learned the art of pleasing her with my tongue. Orgasm or no orgasm she used to immensely enjoy our sex and always cuddled against me contended after the session.

She quickly got used to birth control pills and did not want to get into family way any sooner. In fact whenever that topic came up she was upfront in telling me that she is not into having kids at all. But understanding my emotional nature as a concession she agreed to have just one kid when she nears thirty. However, she was not at all averse to the idea of adapting couple of orphan kids and bringing them up as our own. Having to wait the next eight years or so for a kid was something that bothered me. But I had to respect her views and ambition.

With no scholarship or aide, her higher studies turned out to be a very expensive affair. Besides course fees, there were many other expenses. I used to dress in a manner that was just about passable. But studying in such an elite School of Architecture and often meeting up-scale people I made sure that Preethi is always turned out in the best of attire that money can get. More so to watch her strutting nicely in awesome dress and coming into my arms.

Six months into our married life and her masters program I realized that I cannot manage with the income from my current job and most of my savings were drying up faster than I had estimated. I decided to take up a job in a consulting firm that required me to travel at least four days a week. But the job allowed me clock as many billable hours and paid for a handsome overtime pay for those extra hours. Though Preethi was quite upset about my being away for up to four days a week she understood our financial condition. With the higher salary and addition income from overtime pay we could manage our expenses reasonably well. Most weeks I used leave on Monday afternoon and return on Friday late evening. Preethi used to cram up her course work during my absence and wait for my return eagerly keeping herself almost free to spend the weekend entirely with me.

Few months down the line my life took a turn I never expected …
Log khusi ke paisa kamate hai ,paise ke liye job karte hai aur job hi unki khushi chhin leta hai...:noo:
Dekhte hai aage

Reactions: kamdev99008