• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

Then we both together went to the washroom to clean the cum. Nayan anni cleaned it for me. When she touched my dick to clean. It again started growing. She saw my growing dick and smiled at me seeing the dick.

Nayan miss asked y da its growing again. I said u touched know anni with ur soft hands. Meanwhile she also cleaned the cum in her. I saw her cleaning and asked her to shave again. She said it's ur duty to keep ur miss pussy without hair going forward. She said u come to my home one day and shave it. I said I'll shave it now and went and touched her pussy. Dai if u want to touch come and touch the pussy da now. I said I want to urine now miss. She said ok and was standing and seeing. I asked nayan miss u didnt go out ah. I have seen everything u piss I'll see how u piss nu. I said miss its not coming now. She came and touched my dick again. She caught it in her hand and asked me to piss now. My dick got bigger again. Her boobs were pressing against my chest and I can feel her pussy hair in my ass. I said miss not coming miss. She slowly shaked my dick and i pissed in a moment. She cleaned my dick with water. I was looking at her and she asked me to go out now. I asked y miss u also come together will go. She kissed me on my lips and said i want to piss da now. I said u piss miss I'll see how u piss. I haven't seen any girl pissing so far. I feel shy da understand sam. We have done all any y now shy nayan anni. Dai Ur small boy da. Please miss i want to see. She smiled and said ok. She sat down to piss seeing me. I went near her and showing my dick. It was close to her mouth. She kissed my dick. I too sat down with her.

She pissed then. I saw her pissing. Urine was flowing from her pussy like waterfall. Then she cleaned her pussy with water. She stood up and asked r u happy now. I said s miss. We both went to bed together. We then lyed down hugging each other. She asked can we sleep da. I asked her to turn showing her ass to me. She asked me y. I said turn miss please. She turned then i lifted her saree and pulled down her panty.

Nayan miss said enough da today. I said I'll just keep my dick in ur sexy ass anni. She helped me in placing my dick in her ass crack. I put one leg above her from back and hugged her. It was a great feel having my dick in my miss ass and to lye with her like this. I kissed her ears and slowly licked her ears. Sam ur making me moody again. I kept my finger in her mouth and she was sucking it.

I pressed my dick in her ass. Ssssh sam my ass is virgin da yet. Don't put it in side. It will pain badly da. I went down to kiss her ass. I kissed her bum and licked her ass crack for more than 10 min. Then I made her to lie facing her ass up. I kept my dick in between her ass and started rubbing it. He holder her ass tightly so that my dick will not slip from her ass. I started doing in fastly and summer in her ass after 10 min. Nayan miss laughed at me saying ur an ass lover da. Then she went to restroom to clean her ass. After 5 min she came back and we both slept hugging each other.

Next day morning I was late to wake up. Some one was waking up me i slightly opened my eyes and saw it was nayan miss. She said sir wake up ur getting late. I said 10 min Anni pls. She kissed me in my chin and waked me up. I said I am feeling sleepy anni still. Hmmm u drilled me sterday and ur feeling sleepy. I enjoyed each and every moment with u sam. I opened my eyes and saw her.

She was looking stunningly beautiful. I asked her a kiss. She kissed me in my lips. Then she asked me to get ready. I got ready quickly. Nayan anni was eating. I too joined her. We both came out of the house and nayan miss saw poonam miss stepping down. Poonam miss was surprised seeing nayan miss in our house.

IMG-20200818-120855

They both were speaking. Poonam miss was asking to nayan miss how come ur here. Nayan miss said that she is getting married to my cousin brother and they went for shopping sterday and she was not able to return because of rain nu. I wished ponam miss GM nu. Nayan miss said that she is going with poonam miss nu. I said ok anni. Then nayan anni said to my mom also and left. I too informed my mom and started.

I reached school and came running to avoid getting late. Shriya miss saw me.

Since no one was there she said ur runNing to save ur ass from me. I went near her and said no miss. U can't ride my ass only i can ride ur ass. She said chi u naughty. I smiled and went to class. Assembly got over and we all went back to class.

Shruthi mam came to class. We all stood up and wished her.

She started taking class. She used to clear all the doubts that students ask her. She is kind to all. Bell rang and she left.

Tamannah miss entered the class. All wished her and i didn't see her coming in. She starred at me.

Y sir can't u get up and wish ur mam. I said sorry miss i didn't notice ur coming in. Really sorry for that mam. She then started taking class. After 15 min my friend asked y macha u didn't get up. I was telling him she heard my voice again and turned back. She started yelling at me and asked me to get out of the class.

I said sorry miss. Please excuse me this time alone miss. Sam u have to go out now or i am going out of the class now. I went out of the class and was standing . She started taking class. I was looking around outside and andrea miss was passing me i turned back looking at her ass.

I thought Wat an yummy ass to eat and a chalk flew and fall on my face. Tamanna miss asked tell what I said lastly. I blabbered something. She came shouting at me and said i gave a punishment and made u stand out and ur enjoying here. I said no mam I was listening only mam. Don't act sam i know what u did. Behave like a student. I said no mam I didn't do anything. She pinched me in my hand. I said mam its paining. Then she left and started taking the class. I was waiting for the period to get over. Shriya mam saw me standing out and smiled at me asking wat happened. I didn't respond to her. She stood and looked at me. I turned back and saw shriya miss again. She was speaking to one mam now showing her ass to me.

I smiled and looked at her ass. She too smiled at me slightly. Again a chalk fell on me. Tamanna miss came and saw out. Shriya miss was speaking to one teacher and her ass was still in the same position.

Tamanna miss looked at me angrily. Looks like again she has noticed me. How dare u sam. Don't utter a word i know wat u were looking at. No miss i heard a sound so I turned and saw who is speaking nu that's all miss. I don't know what ur thinking miss. Looks like she was confused. The bell rang and she left the class. Shriya mam came and was speaking to me. Tamanna miss was walking.

I was looking at her fleshy ass speaking to shriya miss. Suddenly some one called her and she turned back.

I was looking at her ass. I murmured wat an ass. Shriya miss asked wat da. I said nothing and we were speaking. Simran miss was speaking to her. Tamanna miss pulled her saree front and was speaking to her looking at me.

IMG-20200818-140433

I saw her she starred at me initially and then smiled at me. Shriya miss went. I was looking at tamanna miss and her ass and entered the class. Tamanna miss called me as I entered the class.

She said sorry sam i was rude to u as i was in a bad mood today. I said its ok mam. She said she had some issue in her family which got reciprocated on me. I said no issues mam. I asked her what happened mam. She said cant share everything now sam. I said its ok mam. If u feel that i can help you by anymeans do let me know mam. I know ur a gud mam but u reacted badly today mam. Its ok mam lets forget it. She then came to ask sam u were looking at and stopped suddenly. Wat miss. Nothing sam. Its ok miss ask know. Nothing sam and she asked me to go to class. She started walking.

I stood there looking at her ass again. She turned back and saw me again. I was looking at her ass. Wen she saw me I looked at her instead of her ass. She smiled at me and left. I too went inside the class.

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Then we both together went to the washroom to clean the cum. Nayan anni cleaned it for me. When she touched my dick to clean. It again started growing. She saw my growing dick and smiled at me seeing the dick.

Nayan miss asked y da its growing again. I said u touched know anni with ur soft hands. Meanwhile she also cleaned the cum in her. I saw her cleaning and asked her to shave again. She said it's ur duty to keep ur miss pussy without hair going forward. She said u come to my home one day and shave it. I said I'll shave it now and went and touched her pussy. Dai if u want to touch come and touch the pussy da now. I said I want to urine now miss. She said ok and was standing and seeing. I asked nayan miss u didnt go out ah. I have seen everything u piss I'll see how u piss nu. I said miss its not coming now. She came and touched my dick again. She caught it in her hand and asked me to piss now. My dick got bigger again. Her boobs were pressing against my chest and I can feel her pussy hair in my ass. I said miss not coming miss. She slowly shaked my dick and i pissed in a moment. She cleaned my dick with water. I was looking at her and she asked me to go out now. I asked y miss u also come together will go. She kissed me on my lips and said i want to piss da now. I said u piss miss I'll see how u piss. I haven't seen any girl pissing so far. I feel shy da understand sam. We have done all any y now shy nayan anni. Dai Ur small boy da. Please miss i want to see. She smiled and said ok. She sat down to piss seeing me. I went near her and showing my dick. It was close to her mouth. She kissed my dick. I too sat down with her.

She pissed then. I saw her pissing. Urine was flowing from her pussy like waterfall. Then she cleaned her pussy with water. She stood up and asked r u happy now. I said s miss. We both went to bed together. We then lyed down hugging each other. She asked can we sleep da. I asked her to turn showing her ass to me. She asked me y. I said turn miss please. She turned then i lifted her saree and pulled down her panty.

Nayan miss said enough da today. I said I'll just keep my dick in ur sexy ass anni. She helped me in placing my dick in her ass crack. I put one leg above her from back and hugged her. It was a great feel having my dick in my miss ass and to lye with her like this. I kissed her ears and slowly licked her ears. Sam ur making me moody again. I kept my finger in her mouth and she was sucking it.

I pressed my dick in her ass. Ssssh sam my ass is virgin da yet. Don't put it in side. It will pain badly da. I went down to kiss her ass. I kissed her bum and licked her ass crack for more than 10 min. Then I made her to lie facing her ass up. I kept my dick in between her ass and started rubbing it. He holder her ass tightly so that my dick will not slip from her ass. I started doing in fastly and summer in her ass after 10 min. Nayan miss laughed at me saying ur an ass lover da. Then she went to restroom to clean her ass. After 5 min she came back and we both slept hugging each other.

Next day morning I was late to wake up. Some one was waking up me i slightly opened my eyes and saw it was nayan miss. She said sir wake up ur getting late. I said 10 min Anni pls. She kissed me in my chin and waked me up. I said I am feeling sleepy anni still. Hmmm u drilled me sterday and ur feeling sleepy. I enjoyed each and every moment with u sam. I opened my eyes and saw her.

She was looking stunningly beautiful. I asked her a kiss. She kissed me in my lips. Then she asked me to get ready. I got ready quickly. Nayan anni was eating. I too joined her. We both came out of the house and nayan miss saw poonam miss stepping down. Poonam miss was surprised seeing nayan miss in our house.

IMG-20200818-120855

They both were speaking. Poonam miss was asking to nayan miss how come ur here. Nayan miss said that she is getting married to my cousin brother and they went for shopping sterday and she was not able to return because of rain nu. I wished ponam miss GM nu. Nayan miss said that she is going with poonam miss nu. I said ok anni. Then nayan anni said to my mom also and left. I too informed my mom and started.

I reached school and came running to avoid getting late. Shriya miss saw me.

Since no one was there she said ur runNing to save ur ass from me. I went near her and said no miss. U can't ride my ass only i can ride ur ass. She said chi u naughty. I smiled and went to class. Assembly got over and we all went back to class.

Shruthi mam came to class. We all stood up and wished her.

She started taking class. She used to clear all the doubts that students ask her. She is kind to all. Bell rang and she left.

Tamannah miss entered the class. All wished her and i didn't see her coming in. She starred at me.

Y sir can't u get up and wish ur mam. I said sorry miss i didn't notice ur coming in. Really sorry for that mam. She then started taking class. After 15 min my friend asked y macha u didn't get up. I was telling him she heard my voice again and turned back. She started yelling at me and asked me to get out of the class.

I said sorry miss. Please excuse me this time alone miss. Sam u have to go out now or i am going out of the class now. I went out of the class and was standing . She started taking class. I was looking around outside and andrea miss was passing me i turned back looking at her ass.

I thought Wat an yummy ass to eat and a chalk flew and fall on my face. Tamanna miss asked tell what I said lastly. I blabbered something. She came shouting at me and said i gave a punishment and made u stand out and ur enjoying here. I said no mam I was listening only mam. Don't act sam i know what u did. Behave like a student. I said no mam I didn't do anything. She pinched me in my hand. I said mam its paining. Then she left and started taking the class. I was waiting for the period to get over. Shriya mam saw me standing out and smiled at me asking wat happened. I didn't respond to her. She stood and looked at me. I turned back and saw shriya miss again. She was speaking to one mam now showing her ass to me.

I smiled and looked at her ass. She too smiled at me slightly. Again a chalk fell on me. Tamanna miss came and saw out. Shriya miss was speaking to one teacher and her ass was still in the same position.

Tamanna miss looked at me angrily. Looks like again she has noticed me. How dare u sam. Don't utter a word i know wat u were looking at. No miss i heard a sound so I turned and saw who is speaking nu that's all miss. I don't know what ur thinking miss. Looks like she was confused. The bell rang and she left the class. Shriya mam came and was speaking to me. Tamanna miss was walking.

I was looking at her fleshy ass speaking to shriya miss. Suddenly some one called her and she turned back.

I was looking at her ass. I murmured wat an ass. Shriya miss asked wat da. I said nothing and we were speaking. Simran miss was speaking to her. Tamanna miss pulled her saree front and was speaking to her looking at me.

IMG-20200818-140433

I saw her she starred at me initially and then smiled at me. Shriya miss went. I was looking at tamanna miss and her ass and entered the class. Tamanna miss called me as I entered the class.

She said sorry sam i was rude to u as i was in a bad mood today. I said its ok mam. She said she had some issue in her family which got reciprocated on me. I said no issues mam. I asked her what happened mam. She said cant share everything now sam. I said its ok mam. If u feel that i can help you by anymeans do let me know mam. I know ur a gud mam but u reacted badly today mam. Its ok mam lets forget it. She then came to ask sam u were looking at and stopped suddenly. Wat miss. Nothing sam. Its ok miss ask know. Nothing sam and she asked me to go to class. She started walking.

I stood there looking at her ass again. She turned back and saw me again. I was looking at her ass. Wen she saw me I looked at her instead of her ass. She smiled at me and left. I too went inside the class.
Nice one
Waiting for next
fucking update

Periods got rolled over and the final bell rang for the day. Kajal was waiting in the bus stop for me.

I picked her up and started. Sam today also guest is der sam. They didn't go yet. They are going tomorrow only da. I said it's ok miss. Will see what we can do or I'll study and leave no issues. She hugged me tightly. We reached her home. I entered the study room. I refreshed myself in the attached bathroom. I took my books and was refreshing what miss taught in the class. Kajal miss came in.

She was dressed up and was looking stunning hot. She said that they all are going out and asking her also to join with her. My eyes were looking at her boobs. It was looking extra beautiful today might me because of the outfit she was wearing. She came near me and I kept my hand in her boobs and squeezed it. U look sexy kaju in this. Really sam u like me in this attire. Ur gorgeous kaju in this.

20200819-114140

Kajal miss was standing side to me showing her curvy ass. I saw her ass and she saw me also. Smilingly she came near me and I pressed her ass. She touched my dick. Miss ur ass is like jelly miss. I need ur ass miss now. Since the door was closed i knEeled down and kissed her jelly ass. I kept my nose above her ass crack and sniffed it. I was not able to control myself. Kajal miss lifted and kissed me stroking my dick. Control sam for today alone da pls. Saying this she kissed me again in her lips. Then she asked me ur staying back or leaving. I said I'll leave then. She said go safe da. I said u too my gorgeous. I said bye to her and her mom and left.

After coming out i dont know wat to do. I took my bike and was roaming around. My bike got off in middle of the road. I was like irrrrrrrr. I slowly pushed my bike to the mechanic shop. I said mechanic the problem. He said it will take atleast 1.5 hrs to get it rectified. I said ok and saw the time. I had enough time for my english tuition. I was sitting in the chair in the mechanic shop.

Then i thought to call priya and tell the situation. She didn't respond to the call. I dropped her a message then. I was getting bored and thinking how to pass time. Suddenly i heard some one calling by my name. I turned back.

It was andrea miss. I wished her GE miss. She asked me what inam doing her. I said I came for tution and my bike has some problem so gave to mechanic waiting miss. How long will it take da. It will atleast take 1.5 hrs it seems mam. So wat r u going to do till tat sam. No idea miss have to wait here only. Oh if u don't have any issues u can come to my house and have a cup of coffee. I said It's ok mam. She also said ok.

Then andrea miss sat in her bike and asked me again r u sure not coming. I saw her but my eyes automatically moved towards her ass in the seat. She winked at me what I said am coming miss. I said the mechanic to get the vehicle ready and shared my number to call me once done. I came near her bike and was looking at her ass.

Andrea miss said enough of ur eyeing sit now. I sat behind her. She started and moved the bike. I was pretty confused with her intension. Then thought wat ever it comes let's take it forward. There was some gap between me and her. My dick had an erection seeing her ass so I was cautiously sitting that i should behave properly as the move should be from her end only. She suddenly stopped the vehicle.

I asked wat happened miss. She said y there is a lot of gap between us whom do u want to sit in the middle of us. I said no one miss. Then come close and sit. I sat close to her and my dick hitted her ass. She felt it and asked. So this is the middle man y u stayed back and laughed. I said actually s miss. Then we spoke casually cracking some double meaning jokes.

She laughed for every joke i said. I said miss ur voice is sweet. Oh really sam thanks a lot for ur compliment. Then we reached her house in a min. She went and opened the door. I asked miss no one is der in home. She said she stays alone. I asked her about her parents and husband. She said she is not married yet and don't want to also. I asked her y miss u don't want to marry. She said i didn't think of that sam yet. She asked me to sit in the couch. She went and changed her dress and came. She asked me wat i want. I said coffee miss. She said i too like coffee only da. She went to kitchen and started preparing coffee. I was looking at her back sitting in couch.

She turned back and saw me. I was looking at her ass. How long will u sit there and watch my ass sam. Come here and help me. I went to kitchen. She was preparing the coffee and i was looking at her. I was seeing her boobs. Andrea miss boobs look firm. My mouth was open when seeing.

She saw me and asked wat either u look at my ass or boobs only. I said sorry miss. Who wants ur sorry I'll punish you for this. Wat ur going to punish miss. She asked me to remove my pant. I said sorry miss u asked me to remove my pant. S sam that's ur punishment. I'll feel shy mam. She slapped me which I didn't expect. It was paining for me. I didn't utter a word after that. I removed my pant immediately and was holding it in my hand. She pinched my ass again and asked how long will u hold ur pant like this. Put ur pant in the couch and sit der. She was like ordering me and I was thinking wats going on. But I obeyed her. I was in shirt and my inner. I was sitting in the couch. She kept the coffee in the table. And took a photo of me smilingly.

I was looking at her boobs. She came and sat near me. She kissed my chin and said sorry sam i hitted u. I asked y did u take a pic now like this mam. She showed the pic and zoomed it. I want to see ur dick size. See how big it is. S mam it became big because of ur ass miss. She said i feel to dominate u da basically. Are u ok with it. I said to an extent mam. She kissed me on my ears and said i want u to be my slave da. Slave mam? S da sex slave da. But u will enjoy it da. Ok mam.

20200819-134806

She stood up and asked me y do u Like me ass. I said miss i feel shy. For wat sam. Saying she touched my dick and took my hand and kept it in her ass. I slowly grabbed her ass and pressed it. Ssss ahhh Sam wat a feel tell me now da y do u like my Ass. Rolling my hand in andrea miss ass i said it's firm and soft mam. U have a round ass. To make me feel comfortable she kneeled on the sofa showing her ass.

U have a sexy figure and a well maintained structure miss. I went on my knees kissing her ass. Do u love my ass sam. S mam I love ur ass badly. Ur ass aroma is making me more moody miss. I kissed her ass crack. Sam kiss my ass again da. Kiss in my ass crack da. I was kissing her ass and my phone rang. I took the phone it was priya on the other end. She asked me is my bike ready. I said her its getting ready. Andrea miss was stroking my cock and not allowing me to speak. Doing so she teased me. Aaah priya. Sam are u ok wat happened. I am ok priya i said in a different voice to her because of the pleasure andrea miss was giving. She said ok come soon and dropped the call. Miss. Sam do u like me stroking ur cock. Miss ur making me mad.

Slowly miss i might cum. Don't leak sam i will not make u leak soon. I saw her boobs seductively. She took my face and made me to kiss her boobs. Ur boobs are like coconut balls miss. U kiss the balls da. I kissed both the boobs. She then gave a deep kiss in my lips. She saw the time then. Sam its getting late for u. U start da now. I asked water to her. She brought me water. I drank and showed my cock to her. She said see it's still big. I asked her make me cum miss. No sam next time wen we meet I'll make u cum. U think what we did and mastrubate today. If required call me at night we both will mastrubate together. I said ok miss. She again kissed me on my lips. She too got ready and dropped me in the mechanic shop and said bye to me. She said i will miss u sam. I said me too miss. Then we exchanged our numbers and she left.

I reached priya home and called her. She came out smilingly and sat back.

We started towards Jo miss house. She asked wat happened to bike nu. I said her wat happened and we reached jo miss house. Priya pressed the calling bell. Jo miss opened the door smilingly.

We both went inside the house. I sat in the place same place where i sat sterday. Priya also came and sat with me. Jo miss offered coffee to both of us. I said y miss daily coffee an all. Y sam u didn't like the coffee. Priya said sam likes milk only mam. Oh i offer u milk tomorrow then sam. Saying this Jo miss went in. Priya saw me teasingly.

I saw her and asked y priya doing like this. Miss should not take it bad. I helped u sam see miss is offering milk for u from tomorrow and laughed. I said u only drink. She said i already have two milk tanks da and laughed again. I felt bit shy sobi just smiled and ended the conversation. She again said if miss is not offering u I'll offer u da and showed her boobs.

I was in mood already because of andrea miss. Now priya is adding fire to it. Seeing her boobs i got a bulge in my pant. I was trying hard to hide it. Since priya is sitting close next to me she saw and said don't try to hide it. I will not eat ur dick. She said and laughed loudly. Jo miss came and asked wat joke sam did u crack priya is laughing like this. I said not me mam priya only cracked and dhe alone is laughing like this. Jo mam started laughing for wat i said.

I said miss ur smile is cute. Thanks sam. Priya came close and asked wat da r u correctin jo miss ah. I said priya she is our miss da don't say like this pa. Oh that's y ur looking her ass sterday. I gave a smile to her. Jo miss then gave assignments to both of us to do and she went to kitchen. I was looking jo miss back and hip.

IMG-20200819-150321

Priya saw me looking at Jo miss hip. She came Close to me and said she is our miss da. Its ok priya leave it just seeing only na. Then i started doing the work given. She was looking at her mobile. I plucked her mobile and saw she was watching a porn video. I asked her y u r always looking these kind of videos. She questioned me back y u r always watching jo miss hip and ass. I said it's nice feel so I am watching it. She said same here. U finished ur work which miss gave. She said s. How come so soon. U were admiring ur miss beauty for a long that gap i finished. I called miss stating i have a doubt. Jo miss asked me to get help from priya till she come. I saw priya and she looked at me.

Priya asked wat doubt da and came close to me. He cleveage was visible to me. I saw her visible boobs cleveage. She saw me seeing her boobs and smiled. Since jo miss is not der ur seeing my boobs ah da now. I said priya sorry since u bend down it became visible and i was forced to see. She asked me to wait for a min. I asked her y. She said that the video she was watching is too hot and one min remaining nu. She asked me u can also see if u want and kept it beneath the table. I said I am not watching and turned my head in the opposite side. Priya didn't care and she started watching. I too then slowly started watching it. Priya asked its too hot na da. Seeing the video my dick got erected badly. A girl was sucking a dick. Its the first time I am watching a porn video with girl. That too she is senior to me. I said priya enough of seeing. Y da you didn't like it. No priya am not able to control seeing it. She said me also da. Then y r u seeing it priya. I love feeling moody da always. So wat u do if u get moody. I used to finger da like u mastrubate. Do u do it daily priya. Whenever I feel i do it. I thought should I say that I saw her fingering sterday or not. Then i thought no and was looking at priya boobs. It was looking big and beautiful.

Priya asked me y r u staring at my boobs da. No priya. Chumma don't say no da. I saw u seeing it and am not angry for that. U like my boobs sam. Seeing that porn video made me moody priya and ur boobs also was visible ah thats y. U want to touch my boobs da. I am also horny now da if ur ok to touch u can. But only above the dress. I was stunned hearing this from priya.

• Love
Reactions: sumit duuta
Periods got rolled over and the final bell rang for the day. Kajal was waiting in the bus stop for me.

I picked her up and started. Sam today also guest is der sam. They didn't go yet. They are going tomorrow only da. I said it's ok miss. Will see what we can do or I'll study and leave no issues. She hugged me tightly. We reached her home. I entered the study room. I refreshed myself in the attached bathroom. I took my books and was refreshing what miss taught in the class. Kajal miss came in.

She was dressed up and was looking stunning hot. She said that they all are going out and asking her also to join with her. My eyes were looking at her boobs. It was looking extra beautiful today might me because of the outfit she was wearing. She came near me and I kept my hand in her boobs and squeezed it. U look sexy kaju in this. Really sam u like me in this attire. Ur gorgeous kaju in this.

20200819-114140

Kajal miss was standing side to me showing her curvy ass. I saw her ass and she saw me also. Smilingly she came near me and I pressed her ass. She touched my dick. Miss ur ass is like jelly miss. I need ur ass miss now. Since the door was closed i knEeled down and kissed her jelly ass. I kept my nose above her ass crack and sniffed it. I was not able to control myself. Kajal miss lifted and kissed me stroking my dick. Control sam for today alone da pls. Saying this she kissed me again in her lips. Then she asked me ur staying back or leaving. I said I'll leave then. She said go safe da. I said u too my gorgeous. I said bye to her and her mom and left.

After coming out i dont know wat to do. I took my bike and was roaming around. My bike got off in middle of the road. I was like irrrrrrrr. I slowly pushed my bike to the mechanic shop. I said mechanic the problem. He said it will take atleast 1.5 hrs to get it rectified. I said ok and saw the time. I had enough time for my english tuition. I was sitting in the chair in the mechanic shop.

Then i thought to call priya and tell the situation. She didn't respond to the call. I dropped her a message then. I was getting bored and thinking how to pass time. Suddenly i heard some one calling by my name. I turned back.

It was andrea miss. I wished her GE miss. She asked me what inam doing her. I said I came for tution and my bike has some problem so gave to mechanic waiting miss. How long will it take da. It will atleast take 1.5 hrs it seems mam. So wat r u going to do till tat sam. No idea miss have to wait here only. Oh if u don't have any issues u can come to my house and have a cup of coffee. I said It's ok mam. She also said ok.

Then andrea miss sat in her bike and asked me again r u sure not coming. I saw her but my eyes automatically moved towards her ass in the seat. She winked at me what I said am coming miss. I said the mechanic to get the vehicle ready and shared my number to call me once done. I came near her bike and was looking at her ass.

Andrea miss said enough of ur eyeing sit now. I sat behind her. She started and moved the bike. I was pretty confused with her intension. Then thought wat ever it comes let's take it forward. There was some gap between me and her. My dick had an erection seeing her ass so I was cautiously sitting that i should behave properly as the move should be from her end only. She suddenly stopped the vehicle.

I asked wat happened miss. She said y there is a lot of gap between us whom do u want to sit in the middle of us. I said no one miss. Then come close and sit. I sat close to her and my dick hitted her ass. She felt it and asked. So this is the middle man y u stayed back and laughed. I said actually s miss. Then we spoke casually cracking some double meaning jokes.

She laughed for every joke i said. I said miss ur voice is sweet. Oh really sam thanks a lot for ur compliment. Then we reached her house in a min. She went and opened the door. I asked miss no one is der in home. She said she stays alone. I asked her about her parents and husband. She said she is not married yet and don't want to also. I asked her y miss u don't want to marry. She said i didn't think of that sam yet. She asked me to sit in the couch. She went and changed her dress and came. She asked me wat i want. I said coffee miss. She said i too like coffee only da. She went to kitchen and started preparing coffee. I was looking at her back sitting in couch.

She turned back and saw me. I was looking at her ass. How long will u sit there and watch my ass sam. Come here and help me. I went to kitchen. She was preparing the coffee and i was looking at her. I was seeing her boobs. Andrea miss boobs look firm. My mouth was open when seeing.

She saw me and asked wat either u look at my ass or boobs only. I said sorry miss. Who wants ur sorry I'll punish you for this. Wat ur going to punish miss. She asked me to remove my pant. I said sorry miss u asked me to remove my pant. S sam that's ur punishment. I'll feel shy mam. She slapped me which I didn't expect. It was paining for me. I didn't utter a word after that. I removed my pant immediately and was holding it in my hand. She pinched my ass again and asked how long will u hold ur pant like this. Put ur pant in the couch and sit der. She was like ordering me and I was thinking wats going on. But I obeyed her. I was in shirt and my inner. I was sitting in the couch. She kept the coffee in the table. And took a photo of me smilingly.

I was looking at her boobs. She came and sat near me. She kissed my chin and said sorry sam i hitted u. I asked y did u take a pic now like this mam. She showed the pic and zoomed it. I want to see ur dick size. See how big it is. S mam it became big because of ur ass miss. She said i feel to dominate u da basically. Are u ok with it. I said to an extent mam. She kissed me on my ears and said i want u to be my slave da. Slave mam? S da sex slave da. But u will enjoy it da. Ok mam.

20200819-134806

She stood up and asked me y do u Like me ass. I said miss i feel shy. For wat sam. Saying she touched my dick and took my hand and kept it in her ass. I slowly grabbed her ass and pressed it. Ssss ahhh Sam wat a feel tell me now da y do u like my Ass. Rolling my hand in andrea miss ass i said it's firm and soft mam. U have a round ass. To make me feel comfortable she kneeled on the sofa showing her ass.

U have a sexy figure and a well maintained structure miss. I went on my knees kissing her ass. Do u love my ass sam. S mam I love ur ass badly. Ur ass aroma is making me more moody miss. I kissed her ass crack. Sam kiss my ass again da. Kiss in my ass crack da. I was kissing her ass and my phone rang. I took the phone it was priya on the other end. She asked me is my bike ready. I said her its getting ready. Andrea miss was stroking my cock and not allowing me to speak. Doing so she teased me. Aaah priya. Sam are u ok wat happened. I am ok priya i said in a different voice to her because of the pleasure andrea miss was giving. She said ok come soon and dropped the call. Miss. Sam do u like me stroking ur cock. Miss ur making me mad.

Slowly miss i might cum. Don't leak sam i will not make u leak soon. I saw her boobs seductively. She took my face and made me to kiss her boobs. Ur boobs are like coconut balls miss. U kiss the balls da. I kissed both the boobs. She then gave a deep kiss in my lips. She saw the time then. Sam its getting late for u. U start da now. I asked water to her. She brought me water. I drank and showed my cock to her. She said see it's still big. I asked her make me cum miss. No sam next time wen we meet I'll make u cum. U think what we did and mastrubate today. If required call me at night we both will mastrubate together. I said ok miss. She again kissed me on my lips. She too got ready and dropped me in the mechanic shop and said bye to me. She said i will miss u sam. I said me too miss. Then we exchanged our numbers and she left.

We started towards Jo miss house. She asked wat happened to bike nu. I said her wat happened and we reached jo miss house. Priya pressed the calling bell. Jo miss opened the door smilingly.

We both went inside the house. I sat in the place same place where i sat sterday. Priya also came and sat with me. Jo miss offered coffee to both of us. I said y miss daily coffee an all. Y sam u didn't like the coffee. Priya said sam likes milk only mam. Oh i offer u milk tomorrow then sam. Saying this Jo miss went in. Priya saw me teasingly.

I saw her and asked y priya doing like this. Miss should not take it bad. I helped u sam see miss is offering milk for u from tomorrow and laughed. I said u only drink. She said i already have two milk tanks da and laughed again. I felt bit shy sobi just smiled and ended the conversation. She again said if miss is not offering u I'll offer u da and showed her boobs.

I was in mood already because of andrea miss. Now priya is adding fire to it. Seeing her boobs i got a bulge in my pant. I was trying hard to hide it. Since priya is sitting close next to me she saw and said don't try to hide it. I will not eat ur dick. She said and laughed loudly. Jo miss came and asked wat joke sam did u crack priya is laughing like this. I said not me mam priya only cracked and dhe alone is laughing like this. Jo mam started laughing for wat i said.

I said miss ur smile is cute. Thanks sam. Priya came close and asked wat da r u correctin jo miss ah. I said priya she is our miss da don't say like this pa. Oh that's y ur looking her ass sterday. I gave a smile to her. Jo miss then gave assignments to both of us to do and she went to kitchen. I was looking jo miss back and hip.

IMG-20200819-150321

Priya saw me looking at Jo miss hip. She came Close to me and said she is our miss da. Its ok priya leave it just seeing only na. Then i started doing the work given. She was looking at her mobile. I plucked her mobile and saw she was watching a porn video. I asked her y u r always looking these kind of videos. She questioned me back y u r always watching jo miss hip and ass. I said it's nice feel so I am watching it. She said same here. U finished ur work which miss gave. She said s. How come so soon. U were admiring ur miss beauty for a long that gap i finished. I called miss stating i have a doubt. Jo miss asked me to get help from priya till she come. I saw priya and she looked at me.

Priya asked wat doubt da and came close to me. He cleveage was visible to me. I saw her visible boobs cleveage. She saw me seeing her boobs and smiled. Since jo miss is not der ur seeing my boobs ah da now. I said priya sorry since u bend down it became visible and i was forced to see. She asked me to wait for a min. I asked her y. She said that the video she was watching is too hot and one min remaining nu. She asked me u can also see if u want and kept it beneath the table. I said I am not watching and turned my head in the opposite side. Priya didn't care and she started watching. I too then slowly started watching it. Priya asked its too hot na da. Seeing the video my dick got erected badly. A girl was sucking a dick. Its the first time I am watching a porn video with girl. That too she is senior to me. I said priya enough of seeing. Y da you didn't like it. No priya am not able to control seeing it. She said me also da. Then y r u seeing it priya. I love feeling moody da always. So wat u do if u get moody. I used to finger da like u mastrubate. Do u do it daily priya. Whenever I feel i do it. I thought should I say that I saw her fingering sterday or not. Then i thought no and was looking at priya boobs. It was looking big and beautiful.

Priya asked me y r u staring at my boobs da. No priya. Chumma don't say no da. I saw u seeing it and am not angry for that. U like my boobs sam. Seeing that porn video made me moody priya and ur boobs also was visible ah thats y. U want to touch my boobs da. I am also horny now da if ur ok to touch u can. But only above the dress. I was stunned hearing this from priya.

Please support the thread friends

sumit duuta

20200819-114140

20200819-134806

IMG-20200819-150321

outstanding updates.....ileana d'cruz plz include in yours story

I said no priya. She looked at me when I said no.

Y da sam u didn't like my boobs. Not like tat priya. Then what u like only Jo miss boobs and laughed. Saying she kept her hand in my lap. She bend down a little and she started running her finger in my lap and was looking at me in a seducing way. Her boobs became more visible to me now.

I saw her boobs again. She looked at me teasingly and i said her feeling ticklish priya and i holded her hands to stop her fingers running in my lap. She said take ur hand sam. I said no priya. She asked me y. I said I am getting moody priya because of ur action. Thats y I did like that sam. I feeling hot sam thats y i want u also to be hot.

Her side view of her boobs were looking sexy to my eyes. She was looking at me and smilingly asked u never miss a chance to take a look of my boobs. Seeing is different priya. Hmmm i gave u an option. Its up to u then sam. She asked me to see if miss is coming. I said no priya. Then I asked her to teach me the grammar. She said ur not helping me y should i. How come priya this and that can be the same. Leave it then sam and she started watching one more video. I was breaking my head to close the assignment that JO miss gave. I heard a sssss mmmm sound and turned towards priya.

She was making circle around her nipple area. She saw me looking at her but didn't stop doing her activity. She asked me to tell if Jo miss comes. Her nipple got erected and it had that impression over her dress. I said priya its enough dont do like this pls. Am helping my self da she said in a husky voice. Priya ur making me also hot priya. That's ur problem sam. Then i heard Jo miss voice and said priya jo miss is coming. Jo miss came in.

Her belly button was visible. She came and sat in middle of me and priya. My hand was der and unfortunately Jo miss sat on my hand.

First time it was Jo miss ass touched my hand. Jo miss ass is soft. I immediately said sorry miss and took my hand.

She said sorry too and sat back. I leaned and saw her back she was resting front and seeing priya work. My eyes peeked into jo miss back gap. It was awesome and white in color.

I was turning front and priya was looking at me and smiling. I smiled at her. Then Jo miss finished verifying assignment and turned towards me. She said gud sam you have improved a lot. U did or priya helped u. I only did miss I asked priya but she didn't help. Jo miss said to priya u should have helped sam dear. He also didn't help me mam. U both are kiddish u first help each other ok. Priya said ok miss immediately and smiled at me. She then said ok ppl u can start now. We both started and priya father came to pick her up since he was passing by that side. She said bye sam and said respect ur Jo miss and help me whenever needed and she left smilingly. I went started my bike and went to home. I refreshed had my dinner and went to bed.

I was looking for some videos and shriya miss called me.

Shriya :wat sam what r u doing
Sam: nothing miss just lying in bed and u
Shriya : same da
Sam: how come shriya miss is called me suddenly
Shriya : y sam i shouldn't call u
Sam: no darling u can call whenever u want
Shriya : so how r things going da
Sam: studies on right track miss.
Shriya : hmmm gud so wat happened to our plans da
Sam: wat plan miss
Shriya : its been long da we met
Sam: s miss
Shriya : wen da
Sam: u tell me miss am always available for u..Specially for ur ass
Shriya : chi sam
Sam: wat ur doing
Shriya : lying in bed da
Sam: hmmm
Shriya : y da
Sam: send selfie miss

U have awesome navel miss. If I was der I would have licked ur navel.
Shriya :really sam
Shriya : come den
Sam: wat miss really
Shriya : think that ur hear
Sam: oh ok i can understand. Send me a pic showing ur back darling

U have the sexiest ass shriya. I am getting an erection seeing ur ass miss.

Shriya : hahah
Sam: send me one more pic miss in a different pose
Shriya : how many pic u will ask da
Sam: please miss

I feel like kissing ur ass miss.

Shriya : come and kiss da
Sam: I want to kiss ur bare ass miss
Shriya : hmmm i didn't stop u da. Come and kiss
Sam: miss my dick is in 90 degree
Shriya : what r u doing ur dick
Sam: I have taken it out of the inner and stroking it miss
Shriya : shall we do phone sex da
Sam: ok miss.
Shriya : i am near u ok and ur moody and i am going to tease u. Lets start
Sam: ok miss
Shriya : wat darling u dick is standing like this
Sam: seeing u only shriya
Shriya : ok then let's fuck da. U remove all ur clothes and I'll be back in a moment
Sam: where r u going
Shriya : u lye in the bed am coming
Sam: come soon.

Shriya came and she asks me to close the eyes. I closed the eyes she took my hand and tied it in the bed. She came to my ears and said darling the game is I'll tease u by touching u and u should not leak. If u leak ur out and u cannot enjoy me. If u will I'll will accompany u as u wish ok. Ok darling. Then she opened my eyes. Shriya was looking hot. I was nude tied in bed. She came close to me and sat beside me and she ran her finger on my lap. She didn't touch my dick. She ran her fingers in both my lap from knee to my hip and seduced me. My dick started raising slowly. Shriya see my dick is raising now itself.

She came close my face and blew air from her mouth. The smell from her made me crazy for her. She stood up in the bed and shaked her ass towards me. I tried kissing her ass but was not able to get me till her ass.

Then she removed her saree. She was in bra and she pressed her boobs. She then came near and shook her boobs.

Her boobs touched my face. She hitted my face with her hanging boobs. She came above me without touching me and dropped her boobs till my mouth. I opened my mouth to lick it and she lifted her boobs up suddenly. My dick is dancing in temper. She went near my dick and hitted by dick with her boobs removing her bra. Shriya fuck me shriya i might cum. No sam. She was now in bikini again. She came over my dick and hitted my dick with her ass.

She came towards my face showing her ass. Shriya i need to smell ur ass. Please give me ur ass. Don't tease me like this darling its enough.

She removed all her dress now and became nude. She came in four legs above me. Her boobs are like mangoes hanging in the garden above me. But I was not able to get it. Her nipples were errect. She came and kept her ass in between my dick. My dick was dancing and hitting her ass. This made me aroused more. She kept her erected nipple on my dick and dragged it down till my feet. Then shriya said will stop the game.

Shriya : sam i am nude sam now
Sam: mee too
Shriya : i am fingering hard sam thinking u fucking and licking my pussy
Sam: me to shriya stroking hard thinking fucking ur ass.
Shriya : lick me hard sam am going to cum
Sam: cum in my face shriya
Shriya : am cummin da
Sam: me too shriya

We both cummed in the same time. Then she asked me to wait for a min. I asked y shriya.

Shriya : am going to piss da and then will clean the cum.
Sam: take the phone inside and go shriya
Shriya : y darling
Sam: i want to hear the sound of ur piss shriya
Shriya : chi sam ur becoming naughty
Sam: Pls Da take the phone with u
Shriya : ok baby wait
Sam: am not hearing any sound
Shriya : wait i just entered and sat
Shriya : it coming am going to piss now da
Sam: stop talking and piss di then
Shriya : hmmm
Sam: i heard my darling piss sound.
Shriya : wait da washing
Sam: ok ok
Shriya : weard panty and bra alone and came to bed da
Sam: one selfie baby pls

I need u shriya now. I love u in this. Ok baby. I'll give me to u like this one da. Ok shriya. Sleep da ok. No shriya seeing like this again my dick is up. Ill mastrubate once again and sleep baby. Ok da. Sleep soon. Don't waste all ur sperms. I need that to drink. Ok shriya gud nite. I mastrubated once again and slept.

sumit duuta

I said no priya. She looked at me when I said no.

Y da sam u didn't like my boobs. Not like tat priya. Then what u like only Jo miss boobs and laughed. Saying she kept her hand in my lap. She bend down a little and she started running her finger in my lap and was looking at me in a seducing way. Her boobs became more visible to me now.

I saw her boobs again. She looked at me teasingly and i said her feeling ticklish priya and i holded her hands to stop her fingers running in my lap. She said take ur hand sam. I said no priya. She asked me y. I said I am getting moody priya because of ur action. Thats y I did like that sam. I feeling hot sam thats y i want u also to be hot.

Her side view of her boobs were looking sexy to my eyes. She was looking at me and smilingly asked u never miss a chance to take a look of my boobs. Seeing is different priya. Hmmm i gave u an option. Its up to u then sam. She asked me to see if miss is coming. I said no priya. Then I asked her to teach me the grammar. She said ur not helping me y should i. How come priya this and that can be the same. Leave it then sam and she started watching one more video. I was breaking my head to close the assignment that JO miss gave. I heard a sssss mmmm sound and turned towards priya.

She was making circle around her nipple area. She saw me looking at her but didn't stop doing her activity. She asked me to tell if Jo miss comes. Her nipple got erected and it had that impression over her dress. I said priya its enough dont do like this pls. Am helping my self da she said in a husky voice. Priya ur making me also hot priya. That's ur problem sam. Then i heard Jo miss voice and said priya jo miss is coming. Jo miss came in.

Her belly button was visible. She came and sat in middle of me and priya. My hand was der and unfortunately Jo miss sat on my hand.

First time it was Jo miss ass touched my hand. Jo miss ass is soft. I immediately said sorry miss and took my hand.

She said sorry too and sat back. I leaned and saw her back she was resting front and seeing priya work. My eyes peeked into jo miss back gap. It was awesome and white in color.

I was turning front and priya was looking at me and smiling. I smiled at her. Then Jo miss finished verifying assignment and turned towards me. She said gud sam you have improved a lot. U did or priya helped u. I only did miss I asked priya but she didn't help. Jo miss said to priya u should have helped sam dear. He also didn't help me mam. U both are kiddish u first help each other ok. Priya said ok miss immediately and smiled at me. She then said ok ppl u can start now. We both started and priya father came to pick her up since he was passing by that side. She said bye sam and said respect ur Jo miss and help me whenever needed and she left smilingly. I went started my bike and went to home. I refreshed had my dinner and went to bed.

I was looking for some videos and shriya miss called me.

Shriya :wat sam what r u doing
Sam: nothing miss just lying in bed and u
Shriya : same da
Sam: how come shriya miss is called me suddenly
Shriya : y sam i shouldn't call u
Sam: no darling u can call whenever u want
Shriya : so how r things going da
Sam: studies on right track miss.
Shriya : hmmm gud so wat happened to our plans da
Sam: wat plan miss
Shriya : its been long da we met
Shriya : wen da
Sam: u tell me miss am always available for u..Specially for ur ass
Shriya : chi sam
Sam: wat ur doing
Shriya : lying in bed da
Shriya : y da
Sam: send selfie miss

U have awesome navel miss. If I was der I would have licked ur navel.
Shriya :really sam
Shriya : come den
Sam: wat miss really
Shriya : think that ur hear
Sam: oh ok i can understand. Send me a pic showing ur back darling

U have the sexiest ass shriya. I am getting an erection seeing ur ass miss.

Shriya : hahah
Sam: send me one more pic miss in a different pose
Shriya : how many pic u will ask da
Sam: please miss

I feel like kissing ur ass miss.

Shriya : come and kiss da
Sam: I want to kiss ur bare ass miss
Shriya : hmmm i didn't stop u da. Come and kiss
Sam: miss my dick is in 90 degree
Shriya : what r u doing ur dick
Sam: I have taken it out of the inner and stroking it miss
Shriya : shall we do phone sex da
Sam: ok miss.
Shriya : i am near u ok and ur moody and i am going to tease u. Lets start
Sam: ok miss
Shriya : wat darling u dick is standing like this
Sam: seeing u only shriya
Shriya : ok then let's fuck da. U remove all ur clothes and I'll be back in a moment
Sam: where r u going
Shriya : u lye in the bed am coming
Sam: come soon.

Shriya came and she asks me to close the eyes. I closed the eyes she took my hand and tied it in the bed. She came to my ears and said darling the game is I'll tease u by touching u and u should not leak. If u leak ur out and u cannot enjoy me. If u will I'll will accompany u as u wish ok. Ok darling. Then she opened my eyes. Shriya was looking hot. I was nude tied in bed. She came close to me and sat beside me and she ran her finger on my lap. She didn't touch my dick. She ran her fingers in both my lap from knee to my hip and seduced me. My dick started raising slowly. Shriya see my dick is raising now itself.

She came close my face and blew air from her mouth. The smell from her made me crazy for her. She stood up in the bed and shaked her ass towards me. I tried kissing her ass but was not able to get me till her ass.

Then she removed her saree. She was in bra and she pressed her boobs. She then came near and shook her boobs.

Her boobs touched my face. She hitted my face with her hanging boobs. She came above me without touching me and dropped her boobs till my mouth. I opened my mouth to lick it and she lifted her boobs up suddenly. My dick is dancing in temper. She went near my dick and hitted by dick with her boobs removing her bra. Shriya fuck me shriya i might cum. No sam. She was now in bikini again. She came over my dick and hitted my dick with her ass.

She came towards my face showing her ass. Shriya i need to smell ur ass. Please give me ur ass. Don't tease me like this darling its enough.

She removed all her dress now and became nude. She came in four legs above me. Her boobs are like mangoes hanging in the garden above me. But I was not able to get it. Her nipples were errect. She came and kept her ass in between my dick. My dick was dancing and hitting her ass. This made me aroused more. She kept her erected nipple on my dick and dragged it down till my feet. Then shriya said will stop the game.

Shriya : sam i am nude sam now
Sam: mee too
Shriya : i am fingering hard sam thinking u fucking and licking my pussy
Sam: me to shriya stroking hard thinking fucking ur ass.
Shriya : lick me hard sam am going to cum
Sam: cum in my face shriya
Shriya : am cummin da
Sam: me too shriya

We both cummed in the same time. Then she asked me to wait for a min. I asked y shriya.

Shriya : am going to piss da and then will clean the cum.
Sam: take the phone inside and go shriya
Shriya : y darling
Sam: i want to hear the sound of ur piss shriya
Shriya : chi sam ur becoming naughty
Sam: Pls Da take the phone with u
Shriya : ok baby wait
Sam: am not hearing any sound
Shriya : wait i just entered and sat
Shriya : it coming am going to piss now da
Sam: stop talking and piss di then
Shriya : hmmm
Sam: i heard my darling piss sound.
Shriya : wait da washing
Sam: ok ok
Shriya : weard panty and bra alone and came to bed da
Sam: one selfie baby pls

I need u shriya now. I love u in this. Ok baby. I'll give me to u like this one da. Ok shriya. Sleep da ok. No shriya seeing like this again my dick is up. Ill mastrubate once again and sleep baby. Ok da. Sleep soon. Don't waste all ur sperms. I need that to drink. Ok shriya gud nite. I mastrubated once again and slept.
rocking......extremely hot

Reactions: sparta300