• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
And make all the changes that i suggest you
and download this thread poster
because it may be deleated from the image store after serval days

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Indian Princess lone hunter ye sab hai .
English section me dekho wahail jayenge .

जय श्री राम
Bahut log hain jo English stories read karte hain..... Including me

Reactions: Iron Man and Suryaa

sumit duuta

I went to my room and was thinking wat to do nu. I was hearing mom and nayan miss speaking. Then she asked me where is sam nu. My mom said he will be in his room nu. I was hearing the footsteps near to my room and i started sweating. She entered my room

And proceeded walking towards me smilingly. She asked me y r u sweating i said nothing miss nu. She said call me miss only in school now u can call me as anni nu. I said ok anni. I said sorry anni nu. She asked me y as if she don't know. For the incident that happened in the bus miss sorry anni. She smiled at me. After doing all these thing ur asking sorry. I had no answer. My head was down. She lifted my face up and i saw her

She was looking damn beautiful. Her lips was sexy. I was looking at her lips and she was speaking to me. Nothing went in my ears. I was admiring her lips.

She asked me wat happened. I said nothing anni. Where have u got lost. I again moved my head down. There was silence for some time. She asked me y did i do like that in bus. I said sorry anni nu. She asked again y u did like that nu.

Nayan : tell me da y u did
Sam : how to say anni
Nayan : u know only to do and can't say va
Sam : anni pls i said sorry na pls leave it anni
Nayan : u say openly I'll leave
Sam : anni i am feeling shy to say it anni
Nayan : u liked my ass
Sam : yes anni i liked ur ass. But that time i don't know ur my anni nu.
Nayan : so u liked my ass and did it hmmm
Sam : can i ask u one thing anni
Nayan : ask da
Sam : did u know that I am ur cousin i was in uniform so u know that I am ur school student then y u allowed me to do so.
Nayan : i know ur my school student and my cousin nu..No one in school will dare to come near me. I am very strict in school since I know the school and the teachers working there. They are like sluts only. But I also used to have some fantasy desires and i do it by fingering myself.
Sam : u finger urself anni..I know ur strict in school nu I came to know that the first day only
Nayan : yes I finger
Sam : then how did u allow me to rub that anni
Nayan : wat da tell completely
Sam : ur ass anni
Nayan : as said i use to have fantasy so I fulfilled that desire wen ur in uniform
Sam : but u know that I am ur cousin know
Nayan : so wat ur not my blood relation da
Sam : anyways sorry anni for wat happened.
Nayan : i didn't ask ur sorry da don't feel bad also ok
Sam : ok anni
Nayan : u have a big cock da
Sam : anni ur making me feel shy
Nayan : wat else u like in me da
Sam : anni how can I tell it to u only.
Nayan : its ok da tell me freely
Sam : i like ur lips, hip ur boobs ass and completely u anni.
Nayan : so u admire each and every part of my body..I saw that in class only today.
Sam : u saw me
Nayan : y did u like my ass da
Sam : its like speed breaker anni ur ass. From the back of ur hip if I move my hand against ur body it goes up at the start point of ur ass and goes steady then goes steep down and goes down.
Nayan : this much u have admired my ass da
Sam : yes anni still not over ur ass is like a bridge horizontally. Vertically it has two ups and down like a mountain. The down meeting point is ur sexy ass crack anni.

Hearing this she kissed me immediately on my lips

IMG-20200806-152609

I didn't expect that kiss from her.

Nayan : how much u like my ass da and the explanation u gave only carried me
Sam : s anni u have sexy ass anni.
Nayan : u want to see ur anni ass
Sam : s anni

She turned back and showed her ass to me.

IMG-20200806-153504

It looks sexy anni. Touch my ass and see how soft it is. Feel my ass how u said and place. The moment she said place my hand was in her ass

I said her anni ur ass is so soft. I squeezed her ass for some time. Anni also moaned wen I was squeezing her ass. I then reached her ass crack. I ran my finger in her ass crack. Down the ass i unfortunately touched anni pussy. Anni asked me keep ur dick in my ass da. I kept it in her ass. She shaked her ass and my cock placed in between her ass crack. Nayan miss asked me to push my dick over her ass. I started pushing my dick in her ass from back. Nayan was pushing her ass towards my dick. We both were like fucking each other over the dress in doggy. I was not able to control. My dick is at 90 degree. And growing in her ass. She asked me to call her as miss and fuck her ass. Nayan miss ur the sexy miss i have seen. U have a sexy ass miss. I love fucking u like this miss. She was moaning sam push is hard da. U have a thick cock da. Penetrate more into my ass. We started doing it faster. I was like about to cum. I said her miss i am about to cum nu. She asked me to fuck her harder and faster. She also pushed her ass fast towards me. We did like that for 5 more min and i cummed. She turned and kisses me again

Nayan miss higher me and asked me if I am comfortable with her nu. I said s miss very much. She said she is going to fulfill all her desires with me. I was caressing her ass crack. I love ur ass and ur ass crack a lot nayan miss. We were hugging each other and kissing and i was pressing her ass and kissing. She asked me if i can kiss her ass. I said her i was about to ask u nayan miss can i kiss ur ass nu. She asked me to keel down and showed her ass.

She stepped back and placed her ass in my face. I started kissing her upper part of the left bum. Then her lower part of left bum. Nayan miss said ur kissing each part of my ass da. I said miss the lower part of ur ass is the sexiest one and i kissed der twice. I did the same for her right bum. Now i sniffed her ass in middile of her ass crack. I kept my nose in her ass crack and pushed forward my nose. Nayan miss moaned slightly. The aroma from her ass gave a boner again to me.

IMG-20200806-162703

I invaded my nose more into her ass. Nayan miss moved her legs wider. It gave me more space to enter her ass crack. I licked her ass over the saree. Miss asked me wat r u doing da it feels soo gud. I said miss i am licking ur ass miss. She asked me to lick her ass again. I licked her penetrating my tounge in her ass hole. I started doing in harder and faster. Nayan miss started pushing her ass in my face. This helped my tounge penetrating her ass hole further. She asked me to do it fast since she feel like cumming. I did as fast i can for 10 min and she cummed in her panty.

We hugged and kissed each other for some time and then we sat in our bed. Nayan miss said that she wants tonuse my washroom. She asked me apart from me does anyone uses it. I said no to her. She went inside the washroom. I was sitting in bed. She was pissing in my washroom. I heard the sound of her piss falling in the water. My sexy nayan miss using my washroom thinking that gave a kinky feel. She came out in a min. I said miss I'll use the washroom and come and i went in. I immediately sat on the same place she sat. It was warm. I felt as if I am sitting in her lap without dress. The smell from the washroom used by nayan miss was awesome. I pissed and turned back. A panty was hanging in the hanger. It had her cum in that. I took the panty and came out.

Nayan miss laughed at me seeing me with her panty. I asked her wat is this wet spot miss. She said my sweet cousin student made me cum just by his tounge over my ass in saree. I came and sat beside her and asked y did u put it there miss. She said just want to chk wat will u do with my panty. If u keep der how will u know. I took the panty and smelled her panty. I said miss it has ur cum and urine smell. I tasted the cum and placed my had in her hip.

She gave a sexy look with a kiss in my ears. I slowly kept my hand in her boobs and massged it. Then i took nayan miss panty sniffed it again licked the inner part of her panty completely. Nayan miss asked me y completely ur licking and y the inner part of panty. I said her miss the panty is so lick it had the chance to touch us ass and pussy. That's y i licked ur panty completely. I lifted the panty took the inner one out and took the place where her ass would have been placed and kissed der again. Nayan miss kissed my ears band said ur driving me crazy. I masaaged her boobs for sometime

Ur so sexy miss. I sucked her finger. Then we chatted for some time mom came and asked us to have dinner. We all had dinner together. I came to room then. She was speaking to my parents. They asked me to take care of her in school. She said she is leaving to my parents and the sound went muted. I heard footsteps near to my room again. It was nayan miss. She said she came to say bye nu and showed her ass

20200806-153425

I went on knees immediately and kissed her ass. She hugged kissed me gave her number and left.

I was happy now. Then thought how am I going to get along with shriya kajal and poonam miss without nayan miss knowledge and went to bed.
update plzzzz.......plzzzz update

Kajal miss pinged me that I need to come for tution nu. She also said that she has reminded my mom regarding the same. I replied Ok kaju. She replied back ur such an ass lover. I replied to her yes I am kaju ma ass lover. Then i said ok miss i am going to sleep and slept.

Next day morning i got up and mom gave me coffee. I was getting ready to school. Poonam miss came to my house and asked me a help to go to shop and come. My mom said go and get her wat she needs she is ur miss. I thought ya ya my sexy miss only. I took my bike key and went poonam miss was standing in hall. I asked miss wat u want me to buy nu. She said get me egg and bring home. My cooking is not over yet that's y nu. I said ok miss and left to shop. I bought egg and went to poonam miss house to give it to her. I entered miss house and she was sitting and doing something.

She smiled seeing me. She asked me to close the door and come inside. I closed the door and went in. She asked did my parents see me coming up nu. I said no aunty. She moved her legs and smiled. I asked wat were u doing miss. She smiled again and asked me to come near her.

I was able to view her inner thighs by the way she was sitting. I started getting a boner. Then I went and sat near her. She asked me how she is looking. I said ur looking sexy miss now. She came close to my lips and she was speaking to me now. She took my hand and placed on her thighs. Her thighs were silky soft and I ran my hands from her knee to inner thigh. She got more aroused. I asked wat were u doing miss wen i entered. She said i was fingering da thinking of u. I am aroused from morning that's y i came to ur house asking for help. So that I can meet u now la. Today evening also ur going to kajal miss house. So I wanted to meet u before that.

I also got aroused seeing miss in that position. Her husky voice and her aroma also aroused me more. I slowly penetrated my hands down moving towards her ass. Poonam miss came forward and i kissed her.

We were kissing each other for more than 10 min. I was suking her lips. I licked her lips with my toungue. Then poonam miss started sucking my lips. She left her tongue in my mouth. I tasted and sucked her tounge then she tasted my tounge. While sucking each other tongue i pulled her slightly towards me and kept my hands in poonam miss ass.

I was pressing her ass slightly. I saw her cleavage now. She saw me seeing that. She took my hand from her ass and placed it on her boobs. She asked me to press her boobs. I started massaging her boobs softly. Miss u have soft large boobs miss. Do u like poonam miss boobs da. I said yes miss.

I kissed both her boobs in the nipple area. I kept my tounge in her cleveague and licked it. We again kissed eachother. Poonam miss slowly kept her hand in my dick and touched it.

20200808-125419

My dick was big when she touched. She said its huge da. I was aroused badly wen her fingers touched my dick and i kissed her lips and started slowly eating her lips. She slightly pulled me down and started stroking my dick.

20200808-125450

I was not able to control the feeling. I was biting her lips and pressing her ass badly. She was mumoring sam I need u fully now. I slowly kept my hand in her pussy above her panty.

Her panty was already wet because she was already fingering her. She shivered a bit wen i touched her pussy area. She had little hairs in her pussy area and i can feel that. She took her hand and kept it in my hand and pushed my fingers in her pussy. Then i started fingering her she started murmuring again do it harder sam. Sssss aaaah my pussy is touched after years. Yeah baby like tat only. Do it harder harder ssss aaaaah faster da...Yes my student is fingering me mmmmm ssss yes she was murmuring and stroking my cock also fastly.

She said about to cum and and she pushed my face in her pussy area and cummed. I kissed her pussy and tasted the cum in her panty. My cock was at 90 degree and i have not cummed yet.

She went down and removed my pant. I was lying in my inner. She touched my dick again. Since she is touching my dick just above my inner its like she is touching my dick barely. She kissed my dick and started stroking bit fast. Poonam miss please slowly stroke if u do it fastly i might cum now only. I want to enjoy this for some more time. My poonam miss is stroking my cock with her hand. I pulled her near me and started fingering her again. She was stroking me and I was fingering her. Sssss sam like that only. Faster faster put ur finger deep inside my pussy and finger me...Sam i need u...Poonam i have a sexy ass..I'll fuck ur ass one day...I'll fuck ur pussy and burry my cock in ur pussy only... We did and she said she is cumming. I was also nearing the climax and we both cummed at the same time. I went in-between poonam miss legs and licked her cum over the panty area. She adjusted her dress and got up. She smilingly saw me.

I was looking at her. She was looking sexy for my eyes. She went and brought water to me. I too drank the water. I kissed poonam miss again. She said go now it's getting late for both of us. I removed her lace of the dress.

She was in bra and boxer. I again got boner seeing miss like that. I kept my hand in her waist and smooched her. I went behind her and hugged her. I placed my dick in her ass crack and messaged her boobs again. I kissed poonam miss ears and said I need one more round miss. She felt the dick size in her ass and said i too need it but it's getting too late da. I kept my finger in her belly button. I was in no mood to listen. I started pushing my dick in her ass.

IMG-20200808-134514

She turned and smiled and me. She slightly bent down and showed her ass. I was pushing my dick hard in the ass crack. I need this inside my ass sam soon. Do it faster da ssss mmmm i love it da. Morning fuck is awesome da... Faster faster i said poonam miss am cumming and cummed. I was in the same position for some time. Then dressed up and hurried. PooNam miss came and kissed me in my lips and said. I had a amazing start for the day. For me too miss. Will see u at school and I left from der.

I reached home got ready and left to school. I know it's going to be late today nu. I got into the bus and remembered i forgot to take my lunch nu. I took my mobile and saw nayan miss has called me. I thought y she called me and called her again.

Sam : u called me miss
Nayan : s where r u
Sam : in bus miss
Nayan : i was searching for u in the bus. I didn't see u and called u so
Sam : it got late miss today
Nayan : ya ya u will be late only today
Sam : i said i am late because of u only miss
Nayan : y because of me
Sam : u made me tired sterday night miss
Nayan : that was in evening only na da
Sam : s miss thinking that i mastrubated twice miss
Nayan : chi don't do that da its not gud. If u can't control tell to ur anni. Nayanthara anni. She will help u.
Sam : ok anni. I'll tell u.

She said come soon and kept the call.

I ran fast but still was late. Assembly was over and shreya miss was beating who all came late.

She then saw me and smiled. I was the last as usual. She asked me to turn and show my bum. I said u have a sexy bum shriya y r u asking me. She beat me slowly for name sake. And asked me to go. I said u look sexy miss and went to class.

First period was tamil and nayan miss was taking class. She asked me y late nu. I said sorry miss bus was late. She yelled saying daily ur giving reason only.

With faking angry she smiled slightly and asked me to get in. I went to my place. She started teaching and i was admiring her.

Suddenly geography miss came and was speaking to nayanthara miss.

This is the first time I saw andrea miss ass. Thought she also has a good ass. Suddenly andrea miss called me by my name. I got shocked thinking did she notice me seeing her ass. I slowly got up and said yes miss. She asked me to come out. I went out without knowing the reason. She said that principal mam wants to meet u nu. I asked y miss nu. She said principal mam will discuss on this nu. Did u speak to anyone regarding wat to saw sterday to anyone. No miss. Good follow me and come. She said so and started walking in front.

Andrea miss ass was dancing as she walked. She had a round ass. I got a boner seeing her ass. Her ass is sliding to left and right as she walks. I felt like running and keep my dick in her ass. We reached the principal room. I felt principal room should be more long so that I would have got a chance to look dancing andrea miss ass.

Andrea miss knocked and went in. I too followed andrea miss. Anushka our school principal was der.

I entered and wished GM Mam. Andrea miss introduced me to anushka. Mam he is the one eyewitness for yesterday incident. Anushka the principal asked me to sit. I said it's ok mam. She asked me what happened yesterday. I looked at andrea miss. She asked me to tell. I said how can I tell wat i saw andrea miss. Principal mam asked me to tell wat happened. I said miss i was returning from restroom while crossing the lab there was a murmuring sound. So I turned and opened the window and saw. Sneha miss and anjali miss was there.

Anushka : what dey were doing
Sam : mam I feel shy to say it
Andrea : don't feel shy sam u have grown enough. Tell principal mam wat u saw.
Sam : mam anjali miss was pressing sneha miss boobs.

Principal mam asked me to sit again. I sat and andrea miss sat next to me.

Anushka : then wat happened
Andrea : sam tell completely da
Sam : and they both hugged each other. Then sneha miss was pressing anjali mam boobs. While anjali miss pressed sneha mam boobs sneha mam pressed anjali miss ass. Then they both hugged and started pressing the ass. Then they listed each other and that time andrea miss came and saw.

Saying this i got a boner because everything came as a flash in front of me. I had a bulge in my pant. Andrea miss saw that. She smiled seeing the bulge in the pant.

Anushka mam got a call and she was speaking over the phone. Andrea miss saw me and asked y u got a boner now. I said wat i saw came in front of my eyes mam. Sorry mam.

She calmed me by touching my thighs. Andrea miss touching my thighs made more bulge in pant. She laughed again seeing that. There is a long table in-between the place where anushka mam is sitting and the visitor seat. Anushka mam cant see wat andrea miss is doing. Andrea miss was living her hand towards my cock. I was pleading her with my eyes no mam. (Just for name sake. Actually i was enjoying the pressure.) Suddenly andrea miss caught my dick with her hand.

I was in cloud nine now. She slowly squeezed my pennis. Suddenly andrea miss pen dropped down. She bend down to takes the pen and she kissed my dick while taking it. Then she took her hand from my dick saw me and gave a naughty smile.

Anushka mam completed the call and said me not to share this incident with any one since it will spoil the reputation of the school. Also she congratulated andrea miss for bringing this issue to her instead of making it a big issue. She said to andrea miss she is making her increment right away. Andrea miss said thanks to anushka mam and we were about to leave anushka mam room. Anushka mam called me again and I turned back.

She said don't feel shy for anything concentrate on ur studies and said me all the best. If any help required she asked me to contact her. I thanked mam and came out.

Once we came out i asked andrea miss y did she do so nu.

She smiled at me and said the bulge in ur pant was huge so I felt like touching it since my husband cock is very small. I am ur student miss y u did to me. She said tell me honestly U didn't mastrubate sterday thinking wat u saw. I put my heads down and said yes I did miss. They are your teachers infact why did u do then. I had no answer. She said u cant approach teacher directly because it might create problem to u . But i can reach u easily and I know u also will not reject the offer nu. Since the pleasure is going to be at both the ends. Am i rite sam. S miss. Ur right. This deal should be within us only ok. Ok miss. Saying this she said tell if anyone asks u that u met principal mam regarding coming to school by bike. I said ok to her. Miss can I tell u something. Yes sam. U look sexy mam. Really sam. Yes miss. Inhad the boner while coming to principal room only seeing ur ass miss. u naughty boy u like andrea miss ass. I said yes miss. She replied don't worry u will get ur miss ass one day. Now go to class and she left.

I was again looking at her ass. It was looking yummy. Andrea miss turned back and saw me looking at her ass. She gave a naughty smile and went. I too went to class after that.

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Next update

I entered the class and it was english miss class. She was taking class. I excused can i come in miss.

She smiled at me and asked me to get inside the class. She asked questions to all in class. It was me who didn't answer it. She said i am poor in grammar and i need special class. She asked to bring priya from 12th std along with me to staff room during lunch. I said ok miss nu.

At break I went to priya class and called her she smiled at me.

I said her we need to go and meet jyothika miss. She said yes I forgot and we both went to staff room.

20200810-105345

When we went to staff room. Trisha miss nayanthara miss simran and jyothika miss were speaking in the staff room. We excused and went. Nayanthara miss was eyeing at me. Jyothika said that we need coaching for english and asked us what to do nu. Priya said i can come to ur house miss for special class. Jyothika asked what about me nu. I said I'll check with my parents and update miss nu. Suddenly nayanthara miss interrupted and said he will also come Jo I'll speak to his mom nu. Jyothika miss asked priya to go to class. Once priya left nayanthara miss said to Jyothika miss that she is getting married to my cousin brother only so she will speak to my mom regarding asking permission an all. She said to Jo miss that at any cost i need to get gud marks nu. I said ok to both the teachers. Jo miss asked me to come to tution from tomorrow. I asked miss by wat time nu. She said come by 7pm. I requested her to come by 7.30pm. Jothika miss asked me y nu. I said miss from today i have maths tution from 6 to 7pm. That's y nu. She said ok. I said thanks to all and left from staff room.

Our next period was computer science lab. So we all went to lab. Samantha miss was telling us to sign in the register before coming into the lab.

She gave us a program to do and i completed it first. She was impressed with that and asked me how. I said miss i have a completed some courses already in this. So I don't have any issues and i normally practice this in my lap at home. She asked u have a lap at home. I said yes miss. Gud. She asked me to get up and asked one of my class mate to sit in my place and asked him to execute the program. Samantha miss said students if u have any doubts u can also ask sam regarding the same. First time in school one mam praised me and I was feeling happy.

Our principal while coming rounds she entered computer lab. We all stood up and wished her Gud after noon mam. She smiled at all.

Principal saw me standing and asked samantha miss y i am alone standing. She replied that i am gud in programming and i am also helping all nu. Principal mam saw me and gave a smile. She said keep it up and went for rounds again. The day was over like that.

Our classes normally get over by 4pm. So from today i have a schedule 5.30 to 7 is my actual timing for maths class and from tomorrow 7.30 to 8.30 english is also added. My parents were little happy that i being regular to school and all. I was thinking what will i do fro 4 to 5pm nu. All left the class and i was in school only not knowing what to do. Kalai miss called me and said her address. I asked miss kindly share ur location also nu. She shared it in a while. I was roaming inside the school. I purposefully went near the chemistry lab today. I was nearing the lab and sneha miss was coming out of the lab. She saw me and smiled at me.

She was locking the lab and she had books in her hand. She was struggling to lock the door. I was looking at her hanging boobs.

Then I asked the miss to move and i locked the lab. She said thanks and left.

I was looking her ass. She had an oval ass. Her ass was shaking when she was walking. I was leaving a long breath some one was hitting my back.

I turned back and anjali miss was starring at me.

She asked me what I am doing. I said sneha miss was struggling to lock the door with books in her hand so I helped her in closing it nu. She replied she is going der and what r u looking at nu. I said nothing miss. She smiled at me.

I thought narrow escape. And she started walking.

I was looking at anjali misS ass also. She had a fleshy ass. I was seeing her ass and was walking. She turned slightly and smiled at me. I got a slight view of her boobs. She stopped suddenly and asked me to walk in front.

I asked her y miss nu. She said I know what u were watching so it's better u go front nu. I said her no miss nothing as such. Nothing rite so u go. I said ok miss and started walking towards my class. Time passed and i got ready to go to kajal miss house.

I reached her house. It was in a gated community villa. I pressed the calling bell.
Kajal miss opened the door.

She welcomed me with the smile. I went in following her. An old lady was sitting der. Kajal miss introduced me to her mom. She said to her mom that she is going to take tution for me from today so that it will financially also help them. Then kajal miss asked me to come to the study room. I never expected that she has a room like this. The room had a table with chair and a single cot bed. I said nice room miss. She took me around the house and showed. It Was clean and awesome. I said miss u have a well Maintained house. I asked about her husband she said how bad he was and she had tears in her eyes.

I consoled her saying sorry miss. She said me she made me to come here not just for sex. She said I will make sure you get good marks. Yes I am falling shot of my desires and I'll full full that once u started showing progress. I was taken back by her words. I never expected kajal mam reaction like this. I thought its going to be boring and tough. Saying this she went to kitchen and asked me what I want nu. I said coffee miss. She was preparing coffee and I was looking at her. She got a call and she was speaking over call and making coffee. I was looking at kajal miss ass. I was not able to control my self seeing her ass.

I slowly went behind her and hugged her from behind. She didn't restrict me. She said mom is here and we also need to be careful. I said ok miss. I came side to her was standing and looking at her.

She saw me and smiled. I slowly kept my hand in her ass. I was moving my hands in kajal miss ass. I ran my hand from left to right of her ass.

I slowly pressed her ass. She was preparing coffee. I again ran my finger in her ass from left to right. But this time I ran my fingers slightly by pressing miss bum. So my finger went inside her bumpy ass crack and came out. She said dai don't do it da. Ur changing my mood now. I said miss I will definitely study well and I'll keep u happy as much as possible. Hearing this she turned towards me. She rubbed her lips on my lips.

IMG-20200810-130048

Then she gave a romantic kiss on my lips. We both kissed passionately for 5 mins and then the milked boiled up and we broke our kiss. She made the coffee. I took one and went and gave to kajal miss mom. I returned back to the kitchen and she had two coffee mugs in her hand and we went to the study room. She asked me to take my notes. I took and kept it on the table.
She was drinking coffee and was looking at me.

I saw her and asked what happened madam. She asked me wat i was doing till 5pm. I said I was in school only. She said from tomorrow once the school is over u can directly come here nu. I said ok miss.
She took the notes and started teaching me from the basic. I made note of each and everything. I didn't know how the time flew away. Kajal miss was happy on the first day progress. I said to kajal miss that jyothika miss has asked me and priya from 12th std to come to her house for english tution from tomorrow nu. She said ok study well da. She saw the time it was 6.30pm.I said enough for today miss. I'll go home and refresh wat all u thought today nu. She said ok and we both started speaking on general topics. I was looking at kajal miss boobs. She noticed me seeing her boobs and saw down. Her boobs were slightly visible.

IMG-20200810-132548

She smiled at me asking what I am looking at. I said I am looking at her mangoes. I removed one button in her shirt. She asked me to wait for a min went to kitchen took water and came. She was about to sit and i kept my hand in sofa without her knowledge. She sat in my hand resting her ass.

20200810-135513

Her ass is on my hand now and I was squeezing it gently. I kissed her ears and asked her where she went. She said she went to check where her mom is. I asked miss where is ur panty. She smiled and said she removed it now before coming nu. I said I was able to find it wen u placed ur ass in my hand. I went near and kissed her boobs. I removed one more button.

Her boobs were visible more now. I slowly left my hand inside her dress. I started fondling her boobs. She was enjoying the pleasure. I took one side of her boob out of her bra and massaged it. Her boob was hanging out as mango hanging in a tree. I went and kissed her bare boobs. I kissed her nipple and licked it. She shivered a little. I relieved her other boob also from the bra. She helped me removing her bra then.

I got the bra which was removed and sniffed it. She said no don't do it. It will be sweaty and u might not like it. I kissed her lips and said kaju i love ur sweat smell also.
She kissed me deeply. And i was pressing her boobs. I went to her boobs and started sucking one side of her boobs and pressing the other one. I said miss milk is not coming. She laughed and inserted her boobs back to my mouth. I was licking the nipple now and she started mourning. I came to know that licking the nipple will create more mood. I licked the nipple fastly and on the other side i slowly screwed her nipple. Both the nipples became erect not. She took my hand and kept it on her pussy.

Her panty was little wet already. I asked her miss ur panty is wet already nu. She said because of u only da. She asked me to press her pussy lips. I did it slowly. Sam please do it fast da. I feel like cummin fast. She kept my hand on my hand and pushed my finger in her pussy lips. Since her pussy is already wet. I went easily. I was about to remove her panty. She said let's do things slowly sam. But she asked me to finger fuck her fastly. She was moaning sam am cummin soon today and gummed.

I asked her y mam u cummed soon. She said she was not able to control wen screwd her nipple nu.

I said ok and asked her to lift her hand. She asked me why. I said I want to smell her armpit nu. She ligger her hands.

I slowly smelled it. She has shaven her armpit recently. The fragrance of her armpit aroused me more. I licked her armpit. Sam y r u licking it. Don't do it sam. Its dirty. I love this doing to my kaju. Pls miss don't stop me. Saying this i licked both her arm pit. She then kissed me and said it's getting late enough da today. I also said ok miss. I said kaju i want to kiss her ass nu. She turned and showed me the ass to kiss it.. i completely kissed her ass. I said miss not like this. U sit on my face with ur ass. She asked me to wait. She went out and came in. She asked me to lye down in the bed. She climed on the bed and kept her ass on my face.

IMG-20200810-143432

Her ass crack was on my nose i sniffed her ass. And licked it over her panty. She stroked my cock over my pant fastly. Her ass was on my face and she was stroking me. I bite her ass slowly. She was jerking fast to make me cum. After 5 min i cummed. She got up and saw me sexily.

We both kissed again for few mins. And I left from home after that. It was 7.15 wen I left her place. I called my mom and said I'll be late today. She didn't ask me y. Normally she doesn't. I went to a shop and ordered a juice. My friend came there. I asked him where is going nu. He said he has some work nu. I asked him wen u got a bike da. How come ur parents offered nu. He said macha I'll tell u one thing please don't share it to any one da nu. We both are friends from long time so he said finally. Macha i logged in a website for call boy and i am earning money from that. For 1 hr i used to get up to 15k da nu. I was surprised hearing this. He said pls don't tell anyone macha. Now also am going to meet one customer only da nu. I was also in need of money so i asked him if I can also join nu. He said yes. And got me in that within 15 min. He said macha I have to attend 2 customers today. I'll attend one and you attend one da. He gave me the address and asked me to change the uniform. There was a dress shop we went der and got one for me. I got the address from him. He said macha its only 45min or one shot. Even if the customer is not gud also u will have to accompany them no other go and he left. I was shit wat in case the customer is not gud what will i do thinking that i reached the place. I called the number. She directed me to the house. It was a individual house. I reached and pressed the calling bell.

The door opened.

I was stunned.

sumit duuta

I entered the class and it was english miss class. She was taking class. I excused can i come in miss.

She smiled at me and asked me to get inside the class. She asked questions to all in class. It was me who didn't answer it. She said i am poor in grammar and i need special class. She asked to bring priya from 12th std along with me to staff room during lunch. I said ok miss nu.

At break I went to priya class and called her she smiled at me.

I said her we need to go and meet jyothika miss. She said yes I forgot and we both went to staff room.

20200810-105345

When we went to staff room. Trisha miss nayanthara miss simran and jyothika miss were speaking in the staff room. We excused and went. Nayanthara miss was eyeing at me. Jyothika said that we need coaching for english and asked us what to do nu. Priya said i can come to ur house miss for special class. Jyothika asked what about me nu. I said I'll check with my parents and update miss nu. Suddenly nayanthara miss interrupted and said he will also come Jo I'll speak to his mom nu. Jyothika miss asked priya to go to class. Once priya left nayanthara miss said to Jyothika miss that she is getting married to my cousin brother only so she will speak to my mom regarding asking permission an all. She said to Jo miss that at any cost i need to get gud marks nu. I said ok to both the teachers. Jo miss asked me to come to tution from tomorrow. I asked miss by wat time nu. She said come by 7pm. I requested her to come by 7.30pm. Jothika miss asked me y nu. I said miss from today i have maths tution from 6 to 7pm. That's y nu. She said ok. I said thanks to all and left from staff room.

Our next period was computer science lab. So we all went to lab. Samantha miss was telling us to sign in the register before coming into the lab.

She gave us a program to do and i completed it first. She was impressed with that and asked me how. I said miss i have a completed some courses already in this. So I don't have any issues and i normally practice this in my lap at home. She asked u have a lap at home. I said yes miss. Gud. She asked me to get up and asked one of my class mate to sit in my place and asked him to execute the program. Samantha miss said students if u have any doubts u can also ask sam regarding the same. First time in school one mam praised me and I was feeling happy.

Our principal while coming rounds she entered computer lab. We all stood up and wished her Gud after noon mam. She smiled at all.

Principal saw me standing and asked samantha miss y i am alone standing. She replied that i am gud in programming and i am also helping all nu. Principal mam saw me and gave a smile. She said keep it up and went for rounds again. The day was over like that.

Our classes normally get over by 4pm. So from today i have a schedule 5.30 to 7 is my actual timing for maths class and from tomorrow 7.30 to 8.30 english is also added. My parents were little happy that i being regular to school and all. I was thinking what will i do fro 4 to 5pm nu. All left the class and i was in school only not knowing what to do. Kalai miss called me and said her address. I asked miss kindly share ur location also nu. She shared it in a while. I was roaming inside the school. I purposefully went near the chemistry lab today. I was nearing the lab and sneha miss was coming out of the lab. She saw me and smiled at me.

She was locking the lab and she had books in her hand. She was struggling to lock the door. I was looking at her hanging boobs.

Then I asked the miss to move and i locked the lab. She said thanks and left.

I was looking her ass. She had an oval ass. Her ass was shaking when she was walking. I was leaving a long breath some one was hitting my back.

I turned back and anjali miss was starring at me.

She asked me what I am doing. I said sneha miss was struggling to lock the door with books in her hand so I helped her in closing it nu. She replied she is going der and what r u looking at nu. I said nothing miss. She smiled at me.

I thought narrow escape. And she started walking.

I was looking at anjali misS ass also. She had a fleshy ass. I was seeing her ass and was walking. She turned slightly and smiled at me. I got a slight view of her boobs. She stopped suddenly and asked me to walk in front.

I asked her y miss nu. She said I know what u were watching so it's better u go front nu. I said her no miss nothing as such. Nothing rite so u go. I said ok miss and started walking towards my class. Time passed and i got ready to go to kajal miss house.

I reached her house. It was in a gated community villa. I pressed the calling bell.
Kajal miss opened the door.

She welcomed me with the smile. I went in following her. An old lady was sitting der. Kajal miss introduced me to her mom. She said to her mom that she is going to take tution for me from today so that it will financially also help them. Then kajal miss asked me to come to the study room. I never expected that she has a room like this. The room had a table with chair and a single cot bed. I said nice room miss. She took me around the house and showed. It Was clean and awesome. I said miss u have a well Maintained house. I asked about her husband she said how bad he was and she had tears in her eyes.

I consoled her saying sorry miss. She said me she made me to come here not just for sex. She said I will make sure you get good marks. Yes I am falling shot of my desires and I'll full full that once u started showing progress. I was taken back by her words. I never expected kajal mam reaction like this. I thought its going to be boring and tough. Saying this she went to kitchen and asked me what I want nu. I said coffee miss. She was preparing coffee and I was looking at her. She got a call and she was speaking over call and making coffee. I was looking at kajal miss ass. I was not able to control my self seeing her ass.

I slowly went behind her and hugged her from behind. She didn't restrict me. She said mom is here and we also need to be careful. I said ok miss. I came side to her was standing and looking at her.

She saw me and smiled. I slowly kept my hand in her ass. I was moving my hands in kajal miss ass. I ran my hand from left to right of her ass.

I slowly pressed her ass. She was preparing coffee. I again ran my finger in her ass from left to right. But this time I ran my fingers slightly by pressing miss bum. So my finger went inside her bumpy ass crack and came out. She said dai don't do it da. Ur changing my mood now. I said miss I will definitely study well and I'll keep u happy as much as possible. Hearing this she turned towards me. She rubbed her lips on my lips.

IMG-20200810-130048

Then she gave a romantic kiss on my lips. We both kissed passionately for 5 mins and then the milked boiled up and we broke our kiss. She made the coffee. I took one and went and gave to kajal miss mom. I returned back to the kitchen and she had two coffee mugs in her hand and we went to the study room. She asked me to take my notes. I took and kept it on the table.
She was drinking coffee and was looking at me.

I saw her and asked what happened madam. She asked me wat i was doing till 5pm. I said I was in school only. She said from tomorrow once the school is over u can directly come here nu. I said ok miss.
She took the notes and started teaching me from the basic. I made note of each and everything. I didn't know how the time flew away. Kajal miss was happy on the first day progress. I said to kajal miss that jyothika miss has asked me and priya from 12th std to come to her house for english tution from tomorrow nu. She said ok study well da. She saw the time it was 6.30pm.I said enough for today miss. I'll go home and refresh wat all u thought today nu. She said ok and we both started speaking on general topics. I was looking at kajal miss boobs. She noticed me seeing her boobs and saw down. Her boobs were slightly visible.

IMG-20200810-132548

She smiled at me asking what I am looking at. I said I am looking at her mangoes. I removed one button in her shirt. She asked me to wait for a min went to kitchen took water and came. She was about to sit and i kept my hand in sofa without her knowledge. She sat in my hand resting her ass.

20200810-135513

Her ass is on my hand now and I was squeezing it gently. I kissed her ears and asked her where she went. She said she went to check where her mom is. I asked miss where is ur panty. She smiled and said she removed it now before coming nu. I said I was able to find it wen u placed ur ass in my hand. I went near and kissed her boobs. I removed one more button.

Her boobs were visible more now. I slowly left my hand inside her dress. I started fondling her boobs. She was enjoying the pleasure. I took one side of her boob out of her bra and massaged it. Her boob was hanging out as mango hanging in a tree. I went and kissed her bare boobs. I kissed her nipple and licked it. She shivered a little. I relieved her other boob also from the bra. She helped me removing her bra then.

I got the bra which was removed and sniffed it. She said no don't do it. It will be sweaty and u might not like it. I kissed her lips and said kaju i love ur sweat smell also.
She kissed me deeply. And i was pressing her boobs. I went to her boobs and started sucking one side of her boobs and pressing the other one. I said miss milk is not coming. She laughed and inserted her boobs back to my mouth. I was licking the nipple now and she started mourning. I came to know that licking the nipple will create more mood. I licked the nipple fastly and on the other side i slowly screwed her nipple. Both the nipples became erect not. She took my hand and kept it on her pussy.

Her panty was little wet already. I asked her miss ur panty is wet already nu. She said because of u only da. She asked me to press her pussy lips. I did it slowly. Sam please do it fast da. I feel like cummin fast. She kept my hand on my hand and pushed my finger in her pussy lips. Since her pussy is already wet. I went easily. I was about to remove her panty. She said let's do things slowly sam. But she asked me to finger fuck her fastly. She was moaning sam am cummin soon today and gummed.

I asked her y mam u cummed soon. She said she was not able to control wen screwd her nipple nu.

I said ok and asked her to lift her hand. She asked me why. I said I want to smell her armpit nu. She ligger her hands.

I slowly smelled it. She has shaven her armpit recently. The fragrance of her armpit aroused me more. I licked her armpit. Sam y r u licking it. Don't do it sam. Its dirty. I love this doing to my kaju. Pls miss don't stop me. Saying this i licked both her arm pit. She then kissed me and said it's getting late enough da today. I also said ok miss. I said kaju i want to kiss her ass nu. She turned and showed me the ass to kiss it.. i completely kissed her ass. I said miss not like this. U sit on my face with ur ass. She asked me to wait. She went out and came in. She asked me to lye down in the bed. She climed on the bed and kept her ass on my face.

IMG-20200810-143432

Her ass crack was on my nose i sniffed her ass. And licked it over her panty. She stroked my cock over my pant fastly. Her ass was on my face and she was stroking me. I bite her ass slowly. She was jerking fast to make me cum. After 5 min i cummed. She got up and saw me sexily.

We both kissed again for few mins. And I left from home after that. It was 7.15 wen I left her place. I called my mom and said I'll be late today. She didn't ask me y. Normally she doesn't. I went to a shop and ordered a juice. My friend came there. I asked him where is going nu. He said he has some work nu. I asked him wen u got a bike da. How come ur parents offered nu. He said macha I'll tell u one thing please don't share it to any one da nu. We both are friends from long time so he said finally. Macha i logged in a website for call boy and i am earning money from that. For 1 hr i used to get up to 15k da nu. I was surprised hearing this. He said pls don't tell anyone macha. Now also am going to meet one customer only da nu. I was also in need of money so i asked him if I can also join nu. He said yes. And got me in that within 15 min. He said macha I have to attend 2 customers today. I'll attend one and you attend one da. He gave me the address and asked me to change the uniform. There was a dress shop we went der and got one for me. I got the address from him. He said macha its only 45min or one shot. Even if the customer is not gud also u will have to accompany them no other go and he left. I was shit wat in case the customer is not gud what will i do thinking that i reached the place. I called the number. She directed me to the house. It was a individual house. I reached and pressed the calling bell.

The door opened.

I was stunned.
outstanding update....

I was speechless and was standing in front of trisha my zoology miss. She asked me to come in. I entered her house. She asked me to sit. I sat on the sofa. It was a big house. Trisha miss offered me water and smiled at me.

She sat opposite to me. She asked me how come i am here. I said sorry miss. She asked me to relax and said here i am not ur teacher. I am ur customer. I kept mum. She said y r u silent. I asked miss can i ask one question. She said please sam. Y u r doing like this mam. I have great respect for u. She said that this is the first she approached like this. She said it was just a trial for her. She just booked to check how it works. After booking in the app she got to know that i am the person who is coming to satisfy her. She said she would have cancelled the booking if some one else was der. I asked her still y mam u approached. She said her husband works in ship. So her husband will be in ship for almost 9 months in a year. And she is not getting sex properly nu. I asked her again in case if some one else was der what u would have done miss. She said she would have definitely cancelled the booking. I asked her then what did she think when the app displayed my picture. She said that she was surprised. She asked me how come u nu. I said same mam. First time I came like this. Please don't share it to anyone. I met my friend he was telling about the app and said that he makes more money through this in minimum time. So only mam. But I don't know it will be you nu, because we will not know anything about the customer. I got this app today only mam.

She gave a teasing look. I saw her and put my head down. She got up and came and sat near to me. She said u also should not say about this to anyone ok. Definitely mam. She asked me to delete the app. I deleted it and and she also uninstalled the app. I was confused now wat to do nu. I can feel the heat wen she is sitting near me and the fragrance from tempted me a bit. I asked her again miss don't mistake me after seeing me y u didn't cancel the booking. She said sam i was in need of sex and since ur my student I know how to tackle it easily. When she said she was in need of sex i slightly got a boner. I didn't know how to take it further. So I decided to go in her way only. She asked me r u clear now. I said yes miss to her but I wasn't. I asked miss water. She went to kitchen to take water. I was looking trisha miss ass. It was cute and sexy. I slowly pressed my dick seeing her ass.

Her ass was perfect for her body. She said don't stare my ass and press ur dick da. My dick is raising now.

I thought how come she know i was looking at her ass. Then I saw a mirror der and understood. She gave me water I had it and she kept the glass in the table and was approaching me smilingly.

It was a teasing smile. She asked me wat next. I said ur my teacher. So u tell and will proceed accordinly nu. She said that she dont want to waste time. But at the same time not in harry also. She asked me will u be able to satisfy me whenever i need. I said i didnt understand miss. She came near me and kissed me on my lips.

20200811-120146

She has a juicy lips. Her lips were watered when she kissed me. She asked did I like it. I said yes miss. She said whenever she needs sex she will call me nu and asked if I am ok with that nu. I put my head down and nodded yes miss. She asked me how she looks. I said ur cute and sexy miss. If I get a wife like u i will be at home only daily. I will also not go to office and will not allow u also. She smiled y u like me so much. I said yes miss and asked can I tell u something miss. She said tell me da. I used to site at u in school also. I used to admire ur structure when ur taking class. Especially ur ass miss wen ur turning towards the black board. And ur boobs also miss when u bend down to take chawlk. Ur lips always says something miss. I love ur lips also. I have also seen u eyeing on me in class room that's the reason ur here now da. When trisha miss was speaking i touched her lips and folded it.

She asked me wat r u doing da. U have a sexy lips miss.

I folded trisha miss lips further and kept my finger in her lips. She kissed on my finger in her lips. I went closer to her.

I can feel the heat in both of our bodies. The air came out from her is getting bit hotter. I said miss ur killing me with ur beauty. Oh is it my student likes me that much. S miss. I took my hand and took in near her boobs. Trisha miss also came close to me. I kept my hand slowly in her boobs. Trisha miss shivered a little and said press my boobs da slowly.

I pressed her boobs with my left hand. I said miss ur boob is soft miss and it is handy to catch and press it. Trisha miss came closer more. I was rubbing my lips in trisha miss lips. She said don't tease me like this da. Kiss me. Wait miss don't be in a hurry miss. I kept one hand near her ears and was running my finger in her ears. I inserted my finger in her ear dorbe and was making her hot. My other hand was squeezing her boobs. My tool is in 90 degree. The room became hot for me. Trisha miss placed her hand in my dick. And i kissed trisha miss.

It was a romantic kiss and the kiss lasted for more than 10 min. I was sucking her lips and trisha miss also responded back sucking my lips. I was still pressing her boobs in one hand and running my finger in her ears in the other hand. Trisha miss is holding my dick and pressing it softly. We were kissing and speaking to each other. Trisha miss said she has never kissed even her husband for this long. Trisha inserted her tongue in my mouth. I started sucking her tounge. I asked miss i want to taste her salaiva. She piched my dick saying naughty took her tounge out from my mouth and gave inserted it in my mouth again with her salaiva. I said ur salaiva is gud mam. She kissed me harder. In took my hand from her ear and placed it in another boob. Now i was pressing both the boobs of trisha mam. Trisha mam was enjoying the pleasure and she started moaning sam kiss my boobs da. I went down kissing trisha mam boobs.

She said sam kiss my boobs harder da. I understood and kissed her boobs pressing it against her chest. I was kissing one boob and pressing the other. I simultaneously did like tat for both the boobs. I kept on kissing her boobs. I saw her navel. She has a deep round navel. I kept my hand in her hip. She reacted sssh sam.

Come and kiss me on my lips da. I kissed trisha miss lips again and was caressing her hip. I broke the kiss and came down and kissed her hip and navel.

I kissed trisha mam navel. I inserted my tounge in her navel. Sam ur killing me sam. I circled her navel with my tounge and kissed it deeply again. I kissed trisha mam hip and her waist completely inch by inch. Suddenly my phone rang. I was in no mood to take it.

Trisha mam asked me to take the call. I took the phone and saw it was kajal miss. I asked trisha mam to be silent and spoke to kajal miss. Kajal miss asked me have u reached da. I said just now. She said ok. I said I'll refresh and call.

Trisha miss asked me who is it da. I said my asked me have u started nu. Trisha miss saw the time. It was nearing 9PM. She asked me to go since it's getting late. I said it ok mam. She said don't worry we will enjoy some other day da. I showed a sad face to her. She came and kissed me in my lips and said. Don't worry da. We will enjoy to the core. Its ur responsibility to satisfy me ok va. I said ok mam. I asked her water again. She went to take water. I asked her wait mam. I also will join u but before that show me ur house miss. She showed her house. I said beautiful house mam like u. She showed her bedroom i said it's romantic like u miss. She said ur too romantic da. I enjoyed with u. Foreplay never lasted this much time for me. Not even sex. U showed a different view of sex today da. Then we both went to kitchen to have water. Trisha miss ass was tempting me badly to touch. I touched her ass.

She smiled at me turning back and said ur favorite place. S trisha i love ur ass badly. U have a sexy ass. Not too big too fleshy. Its just a perfect one. Saying i slowly pressed it. Soft ass too Trisha.

She gave a sexy face reaction when I pressed her ass. Seeing her in tat i again kissed her lips which she did expect but she responded well. My hand was caressing her cute sexy ass and we were kissing. I broke the kiss with hand on her ass and asked can i kiss ur ass trisha. She said who will kiss der. Its shit place da. I kissed her again and said don't say like that trisha. Its a divine place. Please allow me to kiss. She said it will stinck da. No trisha that's the fragrance of ur ass and I want to smell the fragrance of ur ass. Please trisha. She said it's getting late da for u. One kiss trisha pls saying so I was on my knees turning her back.

I kissed her ass completely inch by inch and kept my nose in her ass hole. The fragrance of her ass made me mad. I kissed her ass crack.

She said pls sAm not in my ass it might stinck pls da. I was in no mood to listen. I kissed her ass ctlrack completely turned her to the front again.

Kissed and licked her navel. And gave a kiss over her pussy also. She didn't expect tat. She said u naughty. We kissed each other again. I said bye to her and left.