• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Actress as teachers

I took my bike and went home. I got refreshed had dinner and came to my room. I called kajal miss. I said her sorry miss just came to my room. She said ok da. I asked her wat she is doing. She said she is lying in bed and speaking to me. She asked how was it today nu. I said her it was awesome miss. Which one did like the most today da. Every moment with was awesome miss. Especially wen u pressed ur ass on my face kaju. When I think now my dick is getting erection kaju. Really da. S kaju darling. Which one liked kaju. I was enjoying when ur fingering me da. Sssh aah it was awesome. She said this inna husky voice. I asked her kaju ur fingering by any chance. She said s sam i am rubbing my pussy. I said her I wish I am der now. She said really. S kaju. What u would have done. I would have licked ur pussy kaju I would have eaten it. Sam ssssh mmmm ur dick was thick da. Looks like she was fingering fast. My dick is for u only kaju. I need the dick in my pussy. Sure kaju I'll keep in inside ur pussy only and sleep. Chi ur dirty da. Ur only making me dirty kaju. Ssss sam aaaaah am cuming da now. I am missing that pussy juice kaju. Don't waste the juice. I need it. Hmmm feeling tired da am going to sleep. I said Gud nite and kept the call.

Trisha miss pinged me have u reached nu. I said s miss. I waited for her reply. There was no reply from her and i dono when I slept.

Next day morning. I got up and was getting ready to school. My mom reminded me that I need to go to tution for english also from today. I replied back s mom. I was having my break fast. Calling bell rang. I thought it would be poonam miss and went to open the door. But surprisingly it was Nayan anni.

I was bit shocked seeing her. I was speechless and looking at her. My mom asked who is it da. I said it is nayan miss ma nu. Nayan said miss only in school. I am ur anni now. She asked will u not allow me in. I said sorry and asked her to come in. I asked her to sit in sofa. My mom came and said that they are going for some purchase today nu. Nayan miss was looking at me. My mom said to nayan she will send me and father and then we will start nu. She said ok athai.(MIL). My mom asked her to eat. She said she will have BF later with her nu. Then Nayan went to kitchen and was speaking to my mom. I saw her ass in chudi.

IMG-20200812-130225

She turned and saw me looking at her ass and smiled at me. I went to kitchen to wash my hand. Nayan miss ass was looking sexy in that dress. I was not able to control seeing her ass. I went to kitchen to wash my hand. I slightly rubbed my hand in nayan miss ass while crossing her.

IMG-20200812-130959

I felt it was an yummy ass. Nayan miss closed her eyes and enjoyed my touch in her ass. I was cursing my cousin brother he getting a wife like this. My mom said that i need to have my lunch outside. She didn't prepare it since they all are going out. I said ok to my mom and went to room. Nayan miss followed me saying something to my room.

She laughed at me. I asked y r u laughing. She saw the bulge in my pant. I said it's because of u only anni.

Screenshot-20200812-125409-You-Tube

She asked me what I did to u. I said nothing in a faking angry tone. She turned and saw if anyone coming. No one was there. She took my hand and placed it in her ass.

IMG-20200812-131834

I squeezed her ass soflty. She said wat ur doing da. I said am enjoying my anni ass before going to school. It will keep me energetic all the day. She came near me looking at my eyes.

Screenshot-20200812-125518-You-Tube

She said me kiss my lips sam. I also saw if anyone is coming and kissed her honey lips. She said she was standing in kitchen showing her ass to tease me only. I said o know it anni. I said her i feel like kissing her ass. She said do it soon da.

Screenshot-20200812-125844-You-Tube

I went on my knees and kissed her ass completely in her ass crack. And sniffed her ass also. Nayan said enough da now. I too got up kissed her again and said my parents and left to school.

I reached school parked my bike and went to my class. Bell rang and assembly started. I was standing in the last.

Pranitha miss was standing beside me. I wished GM miss. It was too sunny that da. Our principal mam addressed everyone that day so the assembly extended than the usual timing. It was a boring lecture she gave. I was time passing sighting botany miss. I was sighting her and she saw me once and asked what. I said nothing and turned. After sometime i again saw her. Her ass shape was visible to me. I was looking at her ass shape. Pranitha miss again saw me and laughed at me.

I too laughed at her and bend down my head. Finally our principal completed her speech. Pranitha miss suddenly was falling down and caught her.

She fainted and i immediately carried her to the staff room.

While carrying her i touched her hip and ass to lift her. But I was forced to touch it to help her. Her milky boobs were rested in my shoulder. I saw her boobs closely to my eyes. No one was there. My mind started working in a bad thought. I slowly touched her ass and pressed it. It was silky soft. I kept my finger in her ass crack and just ran it in her ass. I reached the staff room. I placed her in the chair and then the other staff came there. They sprinkled water in her face. I brought water for her to drink. She drank it and said thanks. All the staff said gud work sam. Then our principal mam also came and thanked me.

I said it's ok mam. Its my duty. I felt i was getting in the good books of my teachers and principal mam.

I reached my class room. Chemistry mam was taking class.

I entered the class and said gud work sam. Then she started taking class. Anjali miss came to class and was speaking to sneha miss. Anjali miss was looking at me and speaking to her.

IMG-20200812-144418

I was thinking what anjali miss is seeing me and speaking to her. Is she saying about me seeing her sneha miss ass yesterday or their lesbian course she came to know and telling to her nu. It was running in my mind. She spoke to sneha miss for few min and anjali miss left.

Sneha miss saw me smiled at me and came. I was in a confused state. She again started the class and the bell rang. She said thanks students and left. Next period is free since Nayan miss did not come. We all were shouting in the class and shreya miss entered the class.

She asked every one of us to keep quiet and take the book and study. All went on silent mode. Shriya miss was roaming inside the class. She was speaking to a guy right to me. It was a general topic and she sat there.

I got a clear view of her hip and side view of her boobs. I was seeing her in that pose. I slightly got an erection. Then she stood up from there and came and stood next to me.

Now I got a view of her ass in side view. She saw the bulge in the pant. I went to her asked and excused to restroom. She smiled at me. I ran to the restroom. When I came out of the restroom. She was standing near the play kit room. She called me der and went inside. I went in and she standing showing her ass to me.

She asked me to kiss her ass. I went on knees and kissed her ass. It was yummy. I bited her ass also. She said naughty sam. Nowadays ur not considering me na sam. Aiyo nothing like tat my shriya darling. Saying that i again kissed her ass. I sniffed her ass and said smelling awesome shriya ur ass. I kissed her ass crack fully and licked her ass over her saree. She said sam enough da. U making me moody now. I was still in my knees and her ass facing my face. I said shriya miss I don't have mood to get up only. She said will plan out something. U go to class now da. I turned her and kissed her pussy area. She didn't expect that. Sam ur making me horny da. I said ur pussy area also smells awesome miss. Shriya gave a kiss on my lips. Then i went to my class.

Periods rolled over and it was lunch break. I need to go out for lunch today. So I said my friends and went out for lunch. There was a restaurant near our school and i was having my lunch der. I ordered for a mutton briyani. Pranitha miss also entered the restaurant.

I stood up seeing her. She asked me to sit. Can i join you sam. Sure miss. She came and sat next to me. I thought she will sit opposite to me. It was my luck i thought. She thanked me first. I said it's OK mam. Then she asked wht i have ordered. I said her she said she will also have the same. I asked miss jokingly. Ur sharing with me miss. She hitted me slightly and said no baba repeat the same order for me too. I informed the waiter the same.

She saw me and smiled. I asked her y r u smiling miss. She said nothing sam. I got a call and took my mobile out from my pocket. While doing mistakenly i hitted her hip. I said extremely sorry miss and lifted the call. It was my mom. She asked me if I had lunch. I said having mom and dropped the call.

Pranitha miss said me some way or the other ur hitting or touching me always. I said now it was by accident miss not intentional. Oh today one was accident then that day in the class when u hitted my back. I want her to make her say back as ass. So i asked her when i hitted ur back miss. Chumma dont say miss. She came close to me and said softly that day in class ur hand hitted my back u dont remember. No miss seriously i dont. U have short term memory loss da. U touched my ass that day. That i remember miss. Oh if i say ass only u will remember ah. Not like that miss. So that was not by accident u intentionally did it. No miss that was also accident only miss. Lunch came and we both had our briyani. It was yummy. Pranitha miss said it is spicy. I ordered a coke for her. She said she didnt bring enough money. I said no issues mam. I too ordered a coke for self. We completed the lunch and went to wash the hand. She was washing her hand and i was looking at her ass.

She saw me again looking at her ass. She smiled at me seeing that. She then asked y u r always looking at my ass. I said nothing like that miss ur standing and washing ur hand in front of me. Only ur ass sorry miss ur back is visible to me. Ass was better sam. Ok mam. Today its the second time i am seeing u looking at my ass. In assembly also i saw u looking at my ass. Saying that she came back and i went to wash my hand. I had no answer to tell her. I washed my hand and came. Luckily the waiter was der to save me. He handed over the bill to me. She gave the money and asked me to pay for both of us. I said please keep it mam. I'll pay. She kept the money in my pocket. I said no and paid the bill with my money. I gave the money back to her she didn't accept it. I said I am sorry miss. She asked me y. I said miss i have no other option and inserted the money in her hip.

She said u naughty sam. I said mam I said sorry in advance only. She said ur outspoken da. I said thanks miss. But sam still i didn't get the answer from u. What miss. Y u always look at my ass. I again said sorry miss and put my head down. She said i didn't ask u to say sorry sam. Just wanted to know u were just looking or admiring my ass. I said the second one miss. She asked wat. I said admiring ur ass miss. Really u admire mu ass. S miss. Oh that's y u touched my ass and my ass crack while u carried me to staff room today morning. I was stunned because I was under the impression that she fainted and she is not aware that i pressed her ass. I again put my head down. Chumma don't put ur head down da. U do everything nd put ur head down. I know u pressed my boobs also. So u like my boobs also. S miss and sorry. I have a small ass y do like it. U like small ass only. No miss ur ass is not small. Its perfect for ur structure. And ur ass is soft also. It just look small in saree. How naughty u r sam. Speaking we entered the school. I asked her number. She asked me y u want my number. I said just like that mam. She said give me ur number when i feel to talk to u i will call u. She got my number and went to staff room. I went to my class.

Classes started post lunch and went on. At break priya came to my class.

She asked me how am I coming to tution today. I said am coming in bike. She asked u have bike. I said s priya. She asked if is it possible to pick her up. I said her that I have maths tuition and from der I'll directly come nu. She asked where maths tution is. I said in kajal miss house. Hearing that she controlled her smile and said that her house is near kajal miss house only and asked me to pick her from her house. Then I asked her how will u return then nu. She said if possible u drop me back home or I'll ask my dad to come. I said ok and exchanged our numbers. Then she left.

Periods rolled over and the final bell rang. All left and I went slowly to take my bike. I started my bike and my phone rang. I took the mobile it was from kajal miss.

I lifted the call. She asked me where I am. I said just started to her house. She said she is waiting in the bus Stop and asked me to pick her. I went to the bus stop. She was in churidar. I asked her wat happened to her saree nu. She said she changed it since she need to go to shop. She sat one sided in bike. I asked her which shop miss nu. She said the shop and we reached der. I said I'll wait out and u purchase and come nu. She asked me also to join her. We both went it was a super market where everything is der. Its basically like big bzar.

I was looking her moves and following her she asked wat i am looking at. I said am just trying to see her ass shape in the gap. We entered the shop and she was purchasing. She slightly bend down and her kurthi lifted

20200812-165649

I saw the shape of her ass.

She then got up at looked at me. I asked what happened my kaju. She said finally u had a nice view of my ass. I smiled at her. She came and asked i kept my ass in ur face what more u need da. Kaju these are boys attraction leave it baby. She finished her shopping paid the bill and went to take the bike. I said her put double side and sit. She smile and said ok da.

There was a lot of distance between me and her. I asked her who is going to fill the gap. She said will call poonam her boobs are big. I said urs also kaju. I asked her to come closer. She came a little. But I was not able to feel her boobs in my back. I asked her to come closer and sit.

She came close hugging me from behind. Both her boobs are pressing my back. She asked is it ok baby now. I said yes darling this is wat i was looking out for. I kept my hand in her lap and was caressing it. She came close to my ears and said. It feeling ticklish to her and making her moody. I said I'll make u moody and once going home will enjoy with her. She hugged me tightly and we went. While nearing her home she asked me to stop and sat one sided. I parked the bike. We both entered the house. There were relatives of her sitting there and welcomed her. I was taken back.

She also looked at me with a sad face.

• Love
Reactions: sumit duuta
I too looked at her with the sad face. She asked me to go to the study room and refresh wat she thought me strerday. I said ok miss and took my books. Kajal miss was speaking to her relatives. They all asked about me. She said that i am her student and she is taking tution for me which will support her financially also. Since they were speking she asked me to close the door and revise the problems. I also started revising the problems. I heard some sound in kitchen looks like she was preparing coffee to all. The door opened and kajal miss came in with coffee. She offered me coffee. I got it from kajal miss. She took my book and asked be to do some sums. I was asking doubts to her. The door closed slightly and no one can see what is happening in side. Still i continued asking the doubts but my finger was nearing her boobs.

She has also kept the book down while ago. Our lips were speaking related to studies and we both were doing something else so that they will not doubt us. I placed my finger on miss nipple and pressed it. It went in and came out. I then kept both the finger on her nipple and pressed it. Both boobs went in and came out. Then i kept my hand below her waist and pressed her ass.

IMG-20200813-120215

She came close to me so that I can squeeze her ass more. I slowly inserted my finger in her ass crack. Then again I started messaging her ass. I went back and kissed her ass suddenly. I looked at her and said her that i need a kiss baldly.

She came and gave a kiss in my lips. I pressed her boobs again and kissed her boobs as well. She said she is going. She opened the door and said me finish this problems and let me know if u have any doubt. I said ok miss.

I was doing the problems and my phone started ringing. I lifted the call and she asked me what r u doing. I said her that miss has given me sums to do and i am doing it nu. She asked where is miss nu. I said some relatives has come and she is with them. She said ok come soon if possible and dropped the call. She has actually called to chk if me and kajal miss is doing something else. Because as said earlier I have seen kajal miss pressing priya ass in staff room. After me got introduced to kajal miss their interactions became less.

I called miss half an hour later and said that i have completed the problems miss. She saw me and smiled.

She said ok. U do one more problem and i will come and check nu. I said ok mam and came back to room. After 5 min i heard a voice from outside. He called u sometime go check and come nu. She replied i completely forgot. I heard the footsteps near the door and she came in smilingly.

She said soory sam guest have come today and that's y not able to teach u properly nu.

She was speaking and i was on my knees beneath kajal miss back and kissing and sniffing her ass. I slowly lifted her saree and went inside her saree. It was dark. She asked me what I have done. I said miss i said as u thought me only and sniffed her ass over her panty now. She said i didn't teach u like this. I said yes miss sorry I should have removed this and solved the problem and pulled down her panty. I was not able to view kajal miss ass but first time i am kissing and sinffing kajal miss bare ass. See after removing this the problem is solved. People out would be thinking we were talking about problem nu.
I kissed her bare ass completely and licked sniffed kajal miss ass crack. The aroma aroused me badly. I kept my hand in my dick and pressed it. It was in 90 degree. She asked how is this now. I licked her ass crack and said. It correct miss. U should do like that only ok. Do it once again and show me. I licked her ass crack again. This is how u should work back ok sam. S miss. I came out of her saree.

She gave a teasing smile. I was in high mood. Kajal miss understood that. And touched my dick. It was big. She said its a big sum and kissed me.

IMG-20200813-123226

I also said her yes miss its a big sum and u only should be helping me to solve this. It will not take much time sam to solve this. I came back to see her yummy ass.

20200813-123934

U saw the problem now sam. S miss just seeing it and I was looking at her ass. She said u should use the formula now sam. Apply the formula now sam. I pressed my dick in her ass. Kajal miss asked is it working now. I said no miss. Looks like this formula will not work miss. She understood and widened her legs try with this now sam. I again kept my dick again but was not able to. I said miss i need ur help i am not able to put the formula in the rite place. She asked me to come near and went close to her ass she touched my dick and placed and placed it in middle of her ass crack. Will this work sam now. I said yes miss. She said don't be in hurry sam. U should apply it properly. I was pressing my dick in her ass from back. She was pressing her ass in my dick. Miss ur doing back and i am doing it in front. Its too big sam. U have got to know how to do it now. Complete it fast da. I started pushing my dick fast in her ass. Seeing me pushing harder and faster she also pushed her ass back to my dick faster. The rhythm of both pushing synced. We did like that for more than 10 min and i cummed. Sooper sam that's all u have completed the problem. We both kissed again.

She touched my dick again and said see now it's small. We both smiled at each other. She said we will see tomorrow sam. U leave now. I kissed her again in her chin and left. While leaving i informed kajal miss mam also.

After coming out and called priya. I asked her how to come to her place. She guided me and I reached her house.

Last edited:
She lived in a individual house. She smiled at me and asked me to come in.

I followed her inside the house. She introduced me to her parents. She has a sister also her name is athulya. She introduced me to her also. Her mom asked me what u would like to have. I said it's ok aunty. Priya said don't feel shy be comfortable da. I said coffee aunty. I was having coffee. Her sister went out her mom went to kitchen. Her dad was asking about me and my family details. He said that he knew my father an all. I said ok uncle and kept the cup in the table. Her father got a call and he took his phone and went speaking. Priya called me. I said s priya. Come to my room sam. I went to her room. She said don't mind my room and my bed is messed up.

She asked me to sit in the bed and went to restroom. Her bed was with her panty bra and her other used clothes. I thought wat a girl she is her room is dirty and y she called me in. But i was eyeing on the panty lying on the bed. I slowly went and took her panty in my hand.

Looked around no one was there. I sniffed her panty and kept it immediately. It was with her urine smell. Heard sound from the restroom. I thought she is coming and went near the door. She came out saw me and asked y r u standing der. I asked u to sit na da. I said it's ok priya and she saw the bed. Sorry da the room is messed up she moved her inner wear and asked me to sit and she was getting ready.

I was looking at her ass. It was awesome. Kajal miss has pressed her since it is nice. I was thinking so and priya asked where have u lost. I said nothing priya. Shall we start. I said yes and she went out. I informed her parents and started from her house. I started the bike. She asked me single or double. I said sorry. She hitted my head and asked single side ir double side. I said ur wish priya. In which way ur comfortable u sit. She said am comfortable with double side and sat. She was sitting close to me and at times her boobs pressed me. I was enjoying that and she was guiding me with the route. One girl crossed the road. She was wearing a leggings and her top lifted. I was looking that.

She had a sexy pair of ass. I was looking at her ass and didn't notice the signal. It turned to red and I applied a sudden break to stop. Priya came and leaned on me completely. He boobs got crushed in my back. It was like someone hitted me with the sponge. I immediately said really sorry priya. I didn't notice the signal. Ya ya u were noticing her ass then how can u notice the signal. I felt ackwrd she noticed me eyeing that girl ass that to the first day. I kept mum. Wat sam silent not replied to any thing to wat i said. Then I thought anyway she is a student like me only why should i worry for tat. I said no idea y these girls wear leggings and tempt boys like this. She said dress is to cover the body y r u seeing that nu. I said correct priya see this aunty is also going i didn't get tempted to see her. But that one ooohhhh. So u got tempted seeing her. Not like that priya but actually s a little bit. Just because of the wind it got up skirt da. Don't blame her. Ok priya I'll thank the wind den. Ur crazy da. Wat crazy priya. Seeing her ass only. It was gud so I looked at it. Just for fun priya. No heart feelings. Speaking we reached jyothika mam house.

Priya went first and i followed her. Jyothika mam also was living in a individual house and it was looking awesome. Priya rang the bell. Jyothika mam was on call and she welcomed us.

She made us to sit in a study room. Jyothika mam has one kid and he was running here and there. Me and priya were speaking and jyothika mam entered with the smile.

Sorry guys was on call. So hope u people didn't have any challenge in identifying my house. Priya said no mam. So priya u came with sam. S mam priya came with me only. Ok I'll take classes separately for u both. Her son came inside the room and he was speaking to jyothika miss. She was also reacting in different poses. First time I was mesmerized in jo mams beauty. Though she had a baby she has a awesome pair of boobs. Her eyes and her face reaction speaks a lot.

I didn't even blink my eyes and was looking at her. She asked us u both want coffee or tea. Priya said coffee miss. I said thanks for the offer miss i just had coffee in priya house. Jo miss asked so u will have coffee only in priya house not in my house. I also make gud coffee sam. I said ok miss. She went to make coffee. I was not able to get view for her ass. Jo miss got up and i saw her hip.

IMG-20200813-151344

She has a fleshy hip and i saw her navel also. She was preparing coffee. Priya looked at me seeing the kitchen and turned and saw. She noticed me viewing jo miss ass.

IMG-20200813-151404

Priya threw a pen on me. I looked at her and asked what. She asked me what r u looking at da. I said nothing priya. I saw wat u saw da. I said priya u too and laughed.

She also laughed and said idiot. She came and sat next to me. I asked her wat u also came here to see jo miss ass. She said chi and went back to her place. Jo miss came and offered coffee to both of us.

Screenshot-20200813-150419-You-Tube

Her boobs were slightly visible. I saw that. Jo miss also sat and we all had coffee together. Then jo miss gave some work for us to do individually and went. I was doing the work. She was looking something in the mobile and her face was looking seductive. I started doing my work again. I heard a sound of zip open. I didn't care much and started doing my work again. After 5 min i suddenly bent below and saw and was surprised.

IMG-20200813-154237

Priya has unzipped her pant and she was pressing her pussy over her panty. I was taken back seeing this. Jo miss is coming towards the room where we are. I was not in a position to signal her also. Miss entered the room and came near me. She was looking at my work progress. And then she moved towards priya. I wantedly put my pen down to see how she has covered. She put the kurthi over her pant and covered it completely. She praised priya u have completed soon and went. I asked her how come u completed. She just winked at me.

She adjusted her dress and stood up. I smiled at her. She asked me what happened da i said nothing priya. She came near and sat beside me. Suddenly her phone rang. She asked me to lift the call and ask who is it nu. I spoke over the call and saw her phone. It was a porn website which was opened. I smiled and gave the phone to her. She asked me again y r u smiling da. I said see the phone. She saw and looked at me.

She said don't say it to anyone da to anyoneI and i will also not say that u were looking at jo miss ass. Priya was cool. I said ok to her. Then she went and turned back. She called me sam. What priya

How is my ass da. I smiled in shy and started doing my work. She came and sat beside me and asked. Wat sam u like the ass u saw in road and only jo miss ass ah da. I said not like that priya. Then tell me how is my ass da. Priya i feel shy to speak like this and this is the first time I am speaking to a girl. So don't take me wrong priya. Acha first time speking to a girl and u want me to believe this saying so she laughed. Jo miss came inside and aksed wat happened. Priya said miss he is very shy to speak to me miss. Jo miss said sam u should not feel shy for this u should improve sam. Then only when going to college and work u will be able to cope up. Jo miss said to priya from tomorrow u sit next to him only. Priya said ok. Priya said she has completed the work. Jo miss said then u can leave priya. Priya said mam sam only has to drop me. I said I also completed miss. She verified my work and said so both of u can leave. Go safe and tell me people. We both said gud nite and left.

I started the bike towards priya house. We reached there is sometime. She again asked me. Sam tell me whose ass is the best out of the three which u saw when I was there. I smiled at her. She said say da just as u speak to ur friend. I said u also have a nice ass priya. So u like jo miss ass also. I smiled again. She said don't be shy like a girl and said gud nite and went.

I moved towards my house. It was cloudy. I started driving fast. It started raining in a while. I was drenched fully in rain. Finally i reached my home. I entered the house and nayan miss was there in hall.

See me fully wet nayan miss asked its raining u should have stopped some where na. I said no miss sorry anni i was coming home only know so came. My mom came with towel gave it to me and asked me to wipe properly. I said I'll bath and come. And went to my room. I took bath and came out. Nayan anni was sitting in my room. Seeing me she looked at me smilingly.

I asked how was shopping anni. My mom also came to my room and sat with anni. She said shopping was gud da. Anni showed me the saree and everything to me. I said everything is gud anni. My mom said to nayan looks like rain is not going to stop it better u stay here tonight and go tomorrow only. Wen my mom said this nayan face became bright.

She saw me and said ok to my mom. My mom said then u can stay in sam room only. Hearing this she saw me again and gave a romantic smile.

I was also feeling happy inside but didn't showcase it out since my mom was there. My mom said then she will prepare dinner for all and moved towards kitchen. Nayan anni said to my mom I will also come and help u aunty. Once my mom left she came close and kissed me.

She said let's have a romantic night today and left to the kitchen showing her sexy ass.

• Love
Reactions: sumit duuta

sumit duuta

I followed her inside the house. She introduced me to her parents. She has a sister also her name is athulya. She introduced me to her also. Her mom asked me what u would like to have. I said it's ok aunty. Priya said don't feel shy be comfortable da. I said coffee aunty. I was having coffee. Her sister went out her mom went to kitchen. Her dad was asking about me and my family details. He said that he knew my father an all. I said ok uncle and kept the cup in the table. Her father got a call and he took his phone and went speaking. Priya called me. I said s priya. Come to my room sam. I went to her room. She said don't mind my room and my bed is messed up.

She asked me to sit in the bed and went to restroom. Her bed was with her panty bra and her other used clothes. I thought wat a girl she is her room is dirty and y she called me in. But i was eyeing on the panty lying on the bed. I slowly went and took her panty in my hand.

Looked around no one was there. I sniffed her panty and kept it immediately. It was with her urine smell. Heard sound from the restroom. I thought she is coming and went near the door. She came out saw me and asked y r u standing der. I asked u to sit na da. I said it's ok priya and she saw the bed. Sorry da the room is messed up she moved her inner wear and asked me to sit and she was getting ready.

I was looking at her ass. It was awesome. Kajal miss has pressed her since it is nice. I was thinking so and priya asked where have u lost. I said nothing priya. Shall we start. I said yes and she went out. I informed her parents and started from her house. I started the bike. She asked me single or double. I said sorry. She hitted my head and asked single side ir double side. I said ur wish priya. In which way ur comfortable u sit. She said am comfortable with double side and sat. She was sitting close to me and at times her boobs pressed me. I was enjoying that and she was guiding me with the route. One girl crossed the road. She was wearing a leggings and her top lifted. I was looking that.

She had a sexy pair of ass. I was looking at her ass and didn't notice the signal. It turned to red and I applied a sudden break to stop. Priya came and leaned on me completely. He boobs got crushed in my back. It was like someone hitted me with the sponge. I immediately said really sorry priya. I didn't notice the signal. Ya ya u were noticing her ass then how can u notice the signal. I felt ackwrd she noticed me eyeing that girl ass that to the first day. I kept mum. Wat sam silent not replied to any thing to wat i said. Then I thought anyway she is a student like me only why should i worry for tat. I said no idea y these girls wear leggings and tempt boys like this. She said dress is to cover the body y r u seeing that nu. I said correct priya see this aunty is also going i didn't get tempted to see her. But that one ooohhhh. So u got tempted seeing her. Not like that priya but actually s a little bit. Just because of the wind it got up skirt da. Don't blame her. Ok priya I'll thank the wind den. Ur crazy da. Wat crazy priya. Seeing her ass only. It was gud so I looked at it. Just for fun priya. No heart feelings. Speaking we reached jyothika mam house.

Priya went first and i followed her. Jyothika mam also was living in a individual house and it was looking awesome. Priya rang the bell. Jyothika mam was on call and she welcomed us.

She made us to sit in a study room. Jyothika mam has one kid and he was running here and there. Me and priya were speaking and jyothika mam entered with the smile.

Sorry guys was on call. So hope u people didn't have any challenge in identifying my house. Priya said no mam. So priya u came with sam. S mam priya came with me only. Ok I'll take classes separately for u both. Her son came inside the room and he was speaking to jyothika miss. She was also reacting in different poses. First time I was mesmerized in jo mams beauty. Though she had a baby she has a awesome pair of boobs. Her eyes and her face reaction speaks a lot.

I didn't even blink my eyes and was looking at her. She asked us u both want coffee or tea. Priya said coffee miss. I said thanks for the offer miss i just had coffee in priya house. Jo miss asked so u will have coffee only in priya house not in my house. I also make gud coffee sam. I said ok miss. She went to make coffee. I was not able to get view for her ass. Jo miss got up and i saw her hip.

IMG-20200813-151344

She has a fleshy hip and i saw her navel also. She was preparing coffee. Priya looked at me seeing the kitchen and turned and saw. She noticed me viewing jo miss ass.

IMG-20200813-151404

Priya threw a pen on me. I looked at her and asked what. She asked me what r u looking at da. I said nothing priya. I saw wat u saw da. I said priya u too and laughed.

She also laughed and said idiot. She came and sat next to me. I asked her wat u also came here to see jo miss ass. She said chi and went back to her place. Jo miss came and offered coffee to both of us.

Her boobs were slightly visible. I saw that. Jo miss also sat and we all had coffee together. Then jo miss gave some work for us to do individually and went. I was doing the work. She was looking something in the mobile and her face was looking seductive. I started doing my work again. I heard a sound of zip open. I didn't care much and started doing my work again. After 5 min i suddenly bent below and saw and was surprised.

IMG-20200813-154237

Priya has unzipped her pant and she was pressing her pussy over her panty. I was taken back seeing this. Jo miss is coming towards the room where we are. I was not in a position to signal her also. Miss entered the room and came near me. She was looking at my work progress. And then she moved towards priya. I wantedly put my pen down to see how she has covered. She put the kurthi over her pant and covered it completely. She praised priya u have completed soon and went. I asked her how come u completed. She just winked at me.

She adjusted her dress and stood up. I smiled at her. She asked me what happened da i said nothing priya. She came near and sat beside me. Suddenly her phone rang. She asked me to lift the call and ask who is it nu. I spoke over the call and saw her phone. It was a porn website which was opened. I smiled and gave the phone to her. She asked me again y r u smiling da. I said see the phone. She saw and looked at me.

She said don't say it to anyone da to anyoneI and i will also not say that u were looking at jo miss ass. Priya was cool. I said ok to her. Then she went and turned back. She called me sam. What priya

How is my ass da. I smiled in shy and started doing my work. She came and sat beside me and asked. Wat sam u like the ass u saw in road and only jo miss ass ah da. I said not like that priya. Then tell me how is my ass da. Priya i feel shy to speak like this and this is the first time I am speaking to a girl. So don't take me wrong priya. Acha first time speking to a girl and u want me to believe this saying so she laughed. Jo miss came inside and aksed wat happened. Priya said miss he is very shy to speak to me miss. Jo miss said sam u should not feel shy for this u should improve sam. Then only when going to college and work u will be able to cope up. Jo miss said to priya from tomorrow u sit next to him only. Priya said ok. Priya said she has completed the work. Jo miss said then u can leave priya. Priya said mam sam only has to drop me. I said I also completed miss. She verified my work and said so both of u can leave. Go safe and tell me people. We both said gud nite and left.

I started the bike towards priya house. We reached there is sometime. She again asked me. Sam tell me whose ass is the best out of the three which u saw when I was there. I smiled at her. She said say da just as u speak to ur friend. I said u also have a nice ass priya. So u like jo miss ass also. I smiled again. She said don't be shy like a girl and said gud nite and went.

I moved towards my house. It was cloudy. I started driving fast. It started raining in a while. I was drenched fully in rain. Finally i reached my home. I entered the house and nayan miss was there in hall.

See me fully wet nayan miss asked its raining u should have stopped some where na. I said no miss sorry anni i was coming home only know so came. My mom came with towel gave it to me and asked me to wipe properly. I said I'll bath and come. And went to my room. I took bath and came out. Nayan anni was sitting in my room. Seeing me she looked at me smilingly.

I asked how was shopping anni. My mom also came to my room and sat with anni. She said shopping was gud da. Anni showed me the saree and everything to me. I said everything is gud anni. My mom said to nayan looks like rain is not going to stop it better u stay here tonight and go tomorrow only. Wen my mom said this nayan face became bright.

She saw me and said ok to my mom. My mom said then u can stay in sam room only. Hearing this she saw me again and gave a romantic smile.

I was also feeling happy inside but didn't showcase it out since my mom was there. My mom said then she will prepare dinner for all and moved towards kitchen. Nayan anni said to my mom I will also come and help u aunty. Once my mom left she came close and kissed me.

She said let's have a romantic night today and left to the kitchen showing her sexy ass.

excellent.....update

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Nice one

sumit duuta

IMG-20200813-151344

IMG-20200813-151404

IMG-20200813-154237

update.....plzz

Nayan anni went to kitchen to help my mom. I was in my room watching tv. Then i went to Hall and switched on the tv there so that i can see nayan miss from there. She saw me sitting in hall and smiled at me.

She asked me how is my ass looking with her eyes only. I showed the bulge in my pant. She smiled again and turned back. I was in no mood to sit der. I stood up and went to kitchen. I asked mom is there anything that i can help. Knowing y i came nayan anni came and stood close to me.

IMG-20200817-121426

I took the chance and kept my hand in her ass. My finger ran through her ass falling in her ass crack. Then i slowly pressed her ass. I asked mom again is there anything I can help by pressing and squeezing nayan anni ass. My mom said yes. I asked what mom. She said if u go to hall or to ur room and sit it will be great help to me and nayan. Hearing this nayan anni laughed. My mom continued her work. I placed in my hand in nayan miss waist and rubbed her hip. My finger touched her belly button. I again pressed my nayan miss ass and went to my room. I was not in a mood to sit in my room again i came and sat in the hall. Nayan miss saw me and she was literally controlling her laugh. My mom mobile rang and i lifted the call. It was my aunt she asked me how am I and all and asked me to give the phone to my mom. I took the phone and went to kitchen to give the phone. I handed over the mobile to mom and said aunt on call. She started speaking over the call. I took a glass and took water to drink. My mom went to her room speaking over the call. Seeing that i went behind nayan anni and touched her back.

She didn't expect that. I slowly crassed her back and kissed near her neck.

She said be careful da athai (MIL) might come. I said my aunt will speak for a long time it will take another 10 min minimum for my mom to come. She said i am ur miss and anni to u. But see wat ur doing.

I kept my hand in her belly and said. S i am smooching my sexy miss in her belly button. And slowly went behind her. I hugged her from her back.

Nayan miss asked what is that hitting my ass da. Anni its my dick. Y its so big da now. Nayan anni seeing ur back i am not able to control anni. She moved a bit and made my dick getting placed in between her ass. I slowly pushed my dick forward in her ass. She said keep ur dick like this till night. I said to her see how my anni or miss is speaking to me. She said she can speak or do anything and smiled at me. I then sat on the hind there and was speaking to her seeing her sexy figure. My mom came few min after that. I said my mom am feeling hungry nu. Nayan anni said dinner is ready and we call can have together nu. Nayan anni asked my mom and dad to sit and she said she will serve them nu. I also went and sat in the table to eat. Nayan anni said u help me in serving them post that we will eat nu. I said i am hungry anni nu. She said wait da one day only na nu. She was serving food for them. My mom and dad was eating and i stayed back in the kitchen seeing the fleshy waist of anni. Seeing that i holded her hip.

She said if u would have sat in the table to eat u wouldnt have got this chance na da and she kissed me. In the table My mom and dad was praising anni. My mom said my cousin brother has got a gud wife to take care of him and her parents. I was hearing this and kissed anni again. They both completed the dinner and me and anni sat in the table to eat. Mom served the dinner to us. We also completed the dinner. I washed my hands and went to my room.
Nayan anni was helping my mom to wind up the kitchen. They winded up the kitchen soon and they both came to room. I was sitting in room with the book in hand. My mom said to nayan u sleep in this room. My mom asked me to make her place comfortable and I said I'll take care mom. My mom said gud nite to both of us and left.

After 10 min I went out of the room to kitchen to take water and to see if everything is setTled outside. My mom room is also locked. I came back to room locking my room. Nayan anni wasnt there. Then sound came from restroom. She got freshed up and came. I offered her the towel. She wiped the towel and lyed down in bed facing me.

The mirror opposite to me displayed her sexy ass and i was looking into the mirror. Nayan asked me i lying in front of u what are u seeing in the mirror da.

Screenshot-20200817-114536-You-Tube

I went close to her and said. My sweet miss i am seeing ur sexy ass in mirror. She smiled at me and lifted her hand casually.

Screenshot-20200817-114617-You-Tube

I went and smelled her armpit. It had her sweat smell. I asked her how was the shopping today nu. She said it was fine. I started licking her armpit. She said it's bit ticklish and creating mood to her. I put my hand around her neck and was teasing her other armpit. She gave a seductive look to me.

I went near her. I can feel her breathe getting hotter. She pulled me towards her and kissed me. She rolled me on the bed. She kissed me again. Then she pushed me down and came above me.

Screenshot-20200817-115049-You-Tube

The fragrance from her at night also was fresh. She was lying above me and was speaking to me. Her boobs got crushed in my chest. I slowly pulled her up little and kissed her boobs. I kissed her boob hard and her boobs got pressed in. I was kissing her boobs and put my hand in her ass. She pulled out my hand out from her ass. I saw her. She smiling saw me in a teasing way. I was looking at her boobs. She was looking at me.

Screenshot-20200817-114146-You-Tube

She took my hand and placed it in her boobs and closed her eyes. I just kept my hand in her boobs without pressing and was looking at her. She slowly opened her eyes saw me. I slowly took my hand.

I went close to her lips. She was breathing heavily. She also came close to me and we started kissing each other. Nayan miss was sucking my lips. Her lips wer soft. I was able to taste the salaiva from her lips. Nayan anni again took my hand and placed it in her boobs. I started pressing them. We were kissing each other so romatically and simultaneously i was pressing her boobs as well. She inserted her tounge in my mouth. I was sucking her tounge and I also inserted my tounge in her mouth. She was sucking my tounge both our tounges cuddled together. I licked her teeths with my tounge and started pressing both her boobs. I was pressing both the boobs soflty. She started murmuring sam. Ur so gentle sam in sex. I like slow sex only sam. Ur foreplay was awesome da.

IMG-20200817-150654

I saw her and she saw me. She was looking aroused after pressing her boobs. We kissed each other again and I bite her lips. She said slowly da bite me with ur lips da.
I removed her saree pallu. He boobs look pointing towards me. Her nipple was visible. I kissed her nipple and her boobs. Then i removed her bra and kissed her bare nipple . She shivered a bit. I started sucking her nipple and pressing the other boob with one hand. Then i slowly untied her inner and her panty. She was nude in front of me now. I saw her. She was sexy.

Then she undressed me and also and made me nude. We hugged each other and our naked bodies git in touch with each other. My pennis touChed her pussy area. It was like she also had hairs in her pussy area. I licked nayan miss ears and asked her u didnt shave ur pussy ah anni. She said she needs to and asked you dont like hairs in my pussy. I said not miss if it's little is ok see how much it having and caught the hairs in her pussy. It was more. While catching the hair my finger touched her pussy. She hugged me tightly wen i my finger touched her pussy. I said her shave it nayan miss. She asked you will not help ur miss in shaving the pussy. I said I would love to anni. She said u come to my room house one day and shave. Hearing that my dick got an erection and touched her. She took her hand and touched my dick. I was like in heaven wen she touched my dick. You have a thick and long dick da. We both kissed again. She asked me to kiss her fully body. I started to kiss her from top. I kissed her forehead then her eyes her nose and slowly got to her under arms. ASked her to lift her hand kissed and licked her under arms. She didn't shave her armpit also. It was hairy. Then i kissed her boobs completely. I was in 69 position now kissing her belly area. I kissed each and every part of her belly and hip. My dick was in her face now. I proceeded down towards nayan miss bushy pussy area. My dick was in her nose at 90 degree. I kissed her bushy pussy. I moved the hairs and kissed her pussy. The aroma from her pussy aroused me badly. She has washed her pussy with soap in my washroom. Her pussy had the smell of soap and her Juice. I slowly licked her pussy and my dick was above her mouth. I inserted my tounge in her pussy and she inserted my dick in her mouth without touching it. I was tounge fucking her pussy fast and she was sucking my dick. I can feel my dick warm inside my nayan miss mouth. She was sucking it gently up down up down nu as per my rhythm of sucking her pussy. I inserted deeper inside her pussy and was licking and slowly bitting her pussy now. She was high on mood. She said sam ur awesome sam. Ur making me crazy sam. Faster da faster da. She lifted her hip and gave me to lick deeper. She lifted her hip accordingly to my licking and said she is cumming. I said her leave hEr juice in my mouth only she started sucking my dick as much fast and deep in her mouth and she cummEd her juice in my mouth. She laid down tiredly. I was licking all the juice in her pussy hair with my tongue. Then i proceeded down kissing her inner thighs till her ass crack. Kissed her thighs knees and legs. Then I went in her toes and kissed her toes. She moved her legs its ticklish sam. I sucked her finger in leg which she didn't expect. She said no sam. I said pls miss I would love to suck. she said it's ticklish sam. I started sucking her thumb finger in her toe and i know she will definitely get moodded up for the next round nu.

I turned her facing her ass up. I started licking her legs now from down. I went near her ass and sinffed it. Her ass smell aroused me badly. I licked her ass crack completely. I kissed her bum. I laid down and asked nayan miss to sit on my face with her ass.

I licked her ass hole. She said sam its dirty da don't do it der da. Anni this the best part anni and i inserted my tounge in her ass hole. I was finding it difficult to enter in her ass hole. Then i moved her legs aside and licked her ass hole again. Now I got a way to enter. My face was completely burried in her ass and ass crack. I was enjoying her push of her ass in my face. I was licking her ass hole. Her pussy was getting wet again. I was licking her ass hole and fingering her pussy. i kissed her back completely. Then i went above her.

She inserted my dick in her pussy. I was fucking her fast she was murmoring sam yes yes harder. She also lifted and gave her hip in the same force as i am fucking her. She said she is cumming. I went in 69 position again and started licking her pussy. She was sucking my dick. I licked her fast and she also sucked me fast. We both cummed at the same time.

Then i went near her and kissed her. We both kissed for 10 min again.

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Nice one
Waiting for next
Please give updates on time
Late update irritate us

sumit duuta

Nayan anni went to kitchen to help my mom. I was in my room watching tv. Then i went to Hall and switched on the tv there so that i can see nayan miss from there. She saw me sitting in hall and smiled at me.

She asked me how is my ass looking with her eyes only. I showed the bulge in my pant. She smiled again and turned back. I was in no mood to sit der. I stood up and went to kitchen. I asked mom is there anything that i can help. Knowing y i came nayan anni came and stood close to me.

IMG-20200817-121426

I took the chance and kept my hand in her ass. My finger ran through her ass falling in her ass crack. Then i slowly pressed her ass. I asked mom again is there anything I can help by pressing and squeezing nayan anni ass. My mom said yes. I asked what mom. She said if u go to hall or to ur room and sit it will be great help to me and nayan. Hearing this nayan anni laughed. My mom continued her work. I placed in my hand in nayan miss waist and rubbed her hip. My finger touched her belly button. I again pressed my nayan miss ass and went to my room. I was not in a mood to sit in my room again i came and sat in the hall. Nayan miss saw me and she was literally controlling her laugh. My mom mobile rang and i lifted the call. It was my aunt she asked me how am I and all and asked me to give the phone to my mom. I took the phone and went to kitchen to give the phone. I handed over the mobile to mom and said aunt on call. She started speaking over the call. I took a glass and took water to drink. My mom went to her room speaking over the call. Seeing that i went behind nayan anni and touched her back.

She didn't expect that. I slowly crassed her back and kissed near her neck.

She said be careful da athai (MIL) might come. I said my aunt will speak for a long time it will take another 10 min minimum for my mom to come. She said i am ur miss and anni to u. But see wat ur doing.

I kept my hand in her belly and said. S i am smooching my sexy miss in her belly button. And slowly went behind her. I hugged her from her back.

Nayan miss asked what is that hitting my ass da. Anni its my dick. Y its so big da now. Nayan anni seeing ur back i am not able to control anni. She moved a bit and made my dick getting placed in between her ass. I slowly pushed my dick forward in her ass. She said keep ur dick like this till night. I said to her see how my anni or miss is speaking to me. She said she can speak or do anything and smiled at me. I then sat on the hind there and was speaking to her seeing her sexy figure. My mom came few min after that. I said my mom am feeling hungry nu. Nayan anni said dinner is ready and we call can have together nu. Nayan anni asked my mom and dad to sit and she said she will serve them nu. I also went and sat in the table to eat. Nayan anni said u help me in serving them post that we will eat nu. I said i am hungry anni nu. She said wait da one day only na nu. She was serving food for them. My mom and dad was eating and i stayed back in the kitchen seeing the fleshy waist of anni. Seeing that i holded her hip.

She said if u would have sat in the table to eat u wouldnt have got this chance na da and she kissed me. In the table My mom and dad was praising anni. My mom said my cousin brother has got a gud wife to take care of him and her parents. I was hearing this and kissed anni again. They both completed the dinner and me and anni sat in the table to eat. Mom served the dinner to us. We also completed the dinner. I washed my hands and went to my room.
Nayan anni was helping my mom to wind up the kitchen. They winded up the kitchen soon and they both came to room. I was sitting in room with the book in hand. My mom said to nayan u sleep in this room. My mom asked me to make her place comfortable and I said I'll take care mom. My mom said gud nite to both of us and left.

After 10 min I went out of the room to kitchen to take water and to see if everything is setTled outside. My mom room is also locked. I came back to room locking my room. Nayan anni wasnt there. Then sound came from restroom. She got freshed up and came. I offered her the towel. She wiped the towel and lyed down in bed facing me.

The mirror opposite to me displayed her sexy ass and i was looking into the mirror. Nayan asked me i lying in front of u what are u seeing in the mirror da.

Screenshot-20200817-114536-You-Tube

I went close to her and said. My sweet miss i am seeing ur sexy ass in mirror. She smiled at me and lifted her hand casually.

Screenshot-20200817-114617-You-Tube

I went and smelled her armpit. It had her sweat smell. I asked her how was the shopping today nu. She said it was fine. I started licking her armpit. She said it's bit ticklish and creating mood to her. I put my hand around her neck and was teasing her other armpit. She gave a seductive look to me.

I went near her. I can feel her breathe getting hotter. She pulled me towards her and kissed me. She rolled me on the bed. She kissed me again. Then she pushed me down and came above me.

Screenshot-20200817-115049-You-Tube

The fragrance from her at night also was fresh. She was lying above me and was speaking to me. Her boobs got crushed in my chest. I slowly pulled her up little and kissed her boobs. I kissed her boob hard and her boobs got pressed in. I was kissing her boobs and put my hand in her ass. She pulled out my hand out from her ass. I saw her. She smiling saw me in a teasing way. I was looking at her boobs. She was looking at me.

Screenshot-20200817-114146-You-Tube

She took my hand and placed it in her boobs and closed her eyes. I just kept my hand in her boobs without pressing and was looking at her. She slowly opened her eyes saw me. I slowly took my hand.

I went close to her lips. She was breathing heavily. She also came close to me and we started kissing each other. Nayan miss was sucking my lips. Her lips wer soft. I was able to taste the salaiva from her lips. Nayan anni again took my hand and placed it in her boobs. I started pressing them. We were kissing each other so romatically and simultaneously i was pressing her boobs as well. She inserted her tounge in my mouth. I was sucking her tounge and I also inserted my tounge in her mouth. She was sucking my tounge both our tounges cuddled together. I licked her teeths with my tounge and started pressing both her boobs. I was pressing both the boobs soflty. She started murmuring sam. Ur so gentle sam in sex. I like slow sex only sam. Ur foreplay was awesome da.

IMG-20200817-150654

I saw her and she saw me. She was looking aroused after pressing her boobs. We kissed each other again and I bite her lips. She said slowly da bite me with ur lips da.
I removed her saree pallu. He boobs look pointing towards me. Her nipple was visible. I kissed her nipple and her boobs. Then i removed her bra and kissed her bare nipple . She shivered a bit. I started sucking her nipple and pressing the other boob with one hand. Then i slowly untied her inner and her panty. She was nude in front of me now. I saw her. She was sexy.

Then she undressed me and also and made me nude. We hugged each other and our naked bodies git in touch with each other. My pennis touChed her pussy area. It was like she also had hairs in her pussy area. I licked nayan miss ears and asked her u didnt shave ur pussy ah anni. She said she needs to and asked you dont like hairs in my pussy. I said not miss if it's little is ok see how much it having and caught the hairs in her pussy. It was more. While catching the hair my finger touched her pussy. She hugged me tightly wen i my finger touched her pussy. I said her shave it nayan miss. She asked you will not help ur miss in shaving the pussy. I said I would love to anni. She said u come to my room house one day and shave. Hearing that my dick got an erection and touched her. She took her hand and touched my dick. I was like in heaven wen she touched my dick. You have a thick and long dick da. We both kissed again. She asked me to kiss her fully body. I started to kiss her from top. I kissed her forehead then her eyes her nose and slowly got to her under arms. ASked her to lift her hand kissed and licked her under arms. She didn't shave her armpit also. It was hairy. Then i kissed her boobs completely. I was in 69 position now kissing her belly area. I kissed each and every part of her belly and hip. My dick was in her face now. I proceeded down towards nayan miss bushy pussy area. My dick was in her nose at 90 degree. I kissed her bushy pussy. I moved the hairs and kissed her pussy. The aroma from her pussy aroused me badly. She has washed her pussy with soap in my washroom. Her pussy had the smell of soap and her Juice. I slowly licked her pussy and my dick was above her mouth. I inserted my tounge in her pussy and she inserted my dick in her mouth without touching it. I was tounge fucking her pussy fast and she was sucking my dick. I can feel my dick warm inside my nayan miss mouth. She was sucking it gently up down up down nu as per my rhythm of sucking her pussy. I inserted deeper inside her pussy and was licking and slowly bitting her pussy now. She was high on mood. She said sam ur awesome sam. Ur making me crazy sam. Faster da faster da. She lifted her hip and gave me to lick deeper. She lifted her hip accordingly to my licking and said she is cumming. I said her leave hEr juice in my mouth only she started sucking my dick as much fast and deep in her mouth and she cummEd her juice in my mouth. She laid down tiredly. I was licking all the juice in her pussy hair with my tongue. Then i proceeded down kissing her inner thighs till her ass crack. Kissed her thighs knees and legs. Then I went in her toes and kissed her toes. She moved her legs its ticklish sam. I sucked her finger in leg which she didn't expect. She said no sam. I said pls miss I would love to suck. she said it's ticklish sam. I started sucking her thumb finger in her toe and i know she will definitely get moodded up for the next round nu.

I turned her facing her ass up. I started licking her legs now from down. I went near her ass and sinffed it. Her ass smell aroused me badly. I licked her ass crack completely. I kissed her bum. I laid down and asked nayan miss to sit on my face with her ass.

I licked her ass hole. She said sam its dirty da don't do it der da. Anni this the best part anni and i inserted my tounge in her ass hole. I was finding it difficult to enter in her ass hole. Then i moved her legs aside and licked her ass hole again. Now I got a way to enter. My face was completely burried in her ass and ass crack. I was enjoying her push of her ass in my face. I was licking her ass hole. Her pussy was getting wet again. I was licking her ass hole and fingering her pussy. i kissed her back completely. Then i went above her.

She inserted my dick in her pussy. I was fucking her fast she was murmoring sam yes yes harder. She also lifted and gave her hip in the same force as i am fucking her. She said she is cumming. I went in 69 position again and started licking her pussy. She was sucking my dick. I licked her fast and she also sucked me fast. We both cummed at the same time.

Then i went near her and kissed her. We both kissed for 10 min again.
wonderful update!