• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

thewall81317

In evening Harini took bath and she has worn a white color synthetic saree, saree color is of milky white and has dark maroon velvet roses embroided on it. This is her favorite dress and she will usually look gorgeous in this dress. She picked this dress to wear for today. She did hair wash and dried it and left as free flowing style.

I curiously started looking as she progressed with her make up. She wore that saree and she picked a contrast black color blouse for this and the blouse she picked up is of bit tight one which exactly cupped her boobs strongly and posing them as little firm and soft mountains.

Her blouse is neither sleeveless nor lengthy sleeve, it is of medium sleeve. Blouse just ends below her boobs without covering much of her hip. Her petticoat just covered up to her naval, so this gave a wider open hip area.

As she completed wearing blouse and saree, she looked awesome in her dress.

I looked at her and said “Oh my god, you are looking terrific like angel”,

she blushed and said “Wait I’ve not even completed 20% of my makeup” she showed her side pose open hip area and asked for my feedback.
Her wide open hip area, because of her sandal and wax mixture skin tone it was shining and glowed beautifully and her boobs are firm and straight just pushing the saree straight that gives a cave like opening of dress in her hip. Her small black mole on her hip lifted her glamour to multiple fold.

She started combing her hair and let the hair free fall, few of curly hairs are decorating her fore head and just coming across her eyes, which in style just adjusted with her fingers. She applied eyebrow and applied natural lipstick which makes her sweet lips glow naturally without any artificial sign of applying lip stick.

She picked and wore Hyderabad bangles with lot of glass and stone work that decorated her smooth silky hands.

My god, by looking at her make up, I started feeling that she is doing kind of “bridal” make up. I started wondering and started curiously looking at her. She picked a ring type of black weight less ear ring.

Almost she completed her makeup, with her hair style, white color dress on well-structured body and tight blouse and wide open silky smooth hip.
I instantly got erection and I’m not interested in doing anything to her and I want to reserve my every cum for Swathi.

I appreciated and praised that she is looking good, she is happy with my “praise” and she started applying perfume on her.

She almost got ready and started looking like a beautiful angel came directly to earth.

I thought and told to Rajesh in my mind “Rajesh, she is too sexy for you to handle”

I too took bath and attempted to look good for Swathi and we started waiting for Rajesh and Swathi to knock our door.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

I’m Rajesh back

Today left home at 3PM to prepare to go to Vinod’s home to drop Swathi there and pick up Harini and come back to my home. Swathi appears to be in excited mood and she got ready with her favorite Kate winslet costume.

As usual 20% of the boobs are popping out of on top of her dress, she carefully and softly applied rose powder with soft brushes to make it appear glamorous and did proper hair dressing and every inch of her face is appearing happy and excitement.

I’ve also dressed well with my favorite T-Shirt and jeans and got ready to leave to Vinod’s home. Harini has packed all her dresses in stroller suit case and also she packed some fruits and some other eatables in a separate bag and when I enquired about it she blushed and said “don’t ask it”. I left it and I haven’t asked her anything more about that.

We left our home and started driving to Vinod’s home and I started dreaming about Harini and how I should treat her in my home and started coining the dialogues that I needs to say her. I also recalled her request to not advance to sex fast. I sincerely decided to honor her request and spent time to talk to her and melt her with my love so that she itself come forward with luv to give her to me.

With all these running thoghts, finally I’ve reached Vinod’s apartment.

Left the car and helped wife to pick the stroller suitecase from the trunk and I rolled the suit case and rang the calling bell of Vinods home.

thewall81317

As if they are waiting for us, immediately Vinod opened the door and Harini is also standing with him while he opened the door.

As soon as they opened the door, noticed Harini with her traditional and sexy saree attire and said within myself “oh my god, she is damn sexy”.
I could see the same with Vinod’s face seeing Swathi.

Vinod and Harini with their smiling faces invited us inside house and we all walked and sat in the sofa in hall. Though we talked about this swap over phone call, this is the first time all four of us in meeting physically first time after the decision has been made. Now nobody has courage to talk openly about swap or anything related to our plan.

We never attempted to go closer with other couples at this moment in front of other couple. I really admired that we all are strictly following this even without planning. I started thinking “mm it seems this is what the culture and sensitivity somewhere sticked within our DNA”

We all just chat normal topics without talking anything about the exchanging our wives.

After the phone “swap oath” decision of swap from all four, first time seeing Harini, so just I looked her and she also looked at me, just both of eyes meet for few seconds, she become shy and she moved her eyes away from me quickly.

Harini called Swathi separately and Swathi left the hall and went with Harini to kitchen, I could see that Harini started explaining, showing the kitchen items and its grocery item location to Swathi, and she took Swathi to other areas of home and made her to accustom to house, electronics, washer, dryer etc.

After few minutes they both returned to hall and Harini said “Ok I’ll prepare tea for all” and she left to kitchen.

So me, Rajesh and Swathi were in hall, as soon as Harini left the hall Swathi and Vinod started staring each of them lustfully and just we three chat in general.

I’m bit out of control and my started cock screwing me to go to kitchen and see Harini there. She was so beautiful to resist seeing her.

I gently asked excuse with Swathi and Vinod and said let me to go to kitchen and get some water.

Swathi teased me “oh going for wate r?? Mm carry on (with giggle)”.

Harini couldn’t hear this comment as kitchen is bit distant and not directly visible.

thewall81317

With heavy heart beat I progressed to kitchen to see Harini in bit of privacy/separately. I went to kitchen, I could see she is boiling milk in gas stove.

She turned her head towards her right as I’m standing there and gently with a cute smile “Yes Rajesh?”

I stammered “De.. Dev. Dvi., can I get some wat., wattter” Oh my god I struggled to say that one sentenced completely. I felt shame on myself to stammer like that.

She with cute smile “Vinod, Please help yourself, here is the water filter, she pointed to the filter on left side of her”

I slowly moved to her left side, she is focusing on boiling milk to ensure it not overflows on stove and slightly she is looking at me with her side view without turning her head.

As I’m standing left side of her, I could see her side beauty, her silky open waist/hip area is glowing like anything. Gentle breeze from somewhere is slightly moving the saree away from her waist belly making a cave like opening between her saree and her belly.

She gently used her two fingers to catch hold of the saree and just pulled it back and just sticked it on her stomach. Her fingers are slender with long nails polished. While she moved her hands, the sounds of her bangles created a romantic sound.

I’m not at all on earth. I pretended filling my glass with water from the filter tap. I slowly filled my glass with water, my eyes started staring her hip area and my favorite black mole on her hip started calling me.

I couldn’t control me any further, I kept the glass on kitchen top and I don’t why/how I got the courage, without any hesitation and any thought, I just took my hands over her hip and just groped her hip hard.

Her face turned immediately red and she lost smile on her face and I could see heavy panic on her face, she immediately made a little sound “shhhhhhhhh” and pushed me away hardly. With her hard thrust I almost went back and lost balance if I’m going to fall down

She has not made any noise/sound where Swathi or Vinod could hear her. I completely came back to reality and realized the terrible mistake I did. I cursed myself for the act I did.

I started scolding myself about my impatience and started thinking “She had dressed well and it seems she is getting mentally prepared, but I’ve spoiled her mood by behaving in such a way. Despite her polite request thru Swathi asking me to progress slowly, I’ve shown my impatience and touched her like this”

I started really worried for what I did. I started feeling how much fear my act will bring with her. If I’m behaving like this at her home and while her husband is in hall, what she will think about me and my behavior in my home.

I got distracted from my thought with her serious look on me. I said to her “I’m extremely sorry” and I just put heads down and started walking to hall.

I came back to hall without showing any disappointment on my face and joined Vinod and Swathi.

After few minutes back Harini came back to hall with cups of milk for all, I curiously started looking at her face to see her reaction.

She is not showing any unhappy or sadness on her face. I don’t know whether she is normal or she is pretending to be normal to not affect others mood.

thewall81317

I cursed myself for taking such a bad move on my very first interaction with Harini.

Then for next few minutes we talked general topics and Swathi opened up the topic and said “Ok all listen, it doesn’t make sense to all be silent and not talk about the main topic of the day.
We don’t want to talk in depth, but let us have some thumb rule so that we don’t create problem by our self.

Swathi and I believe that talking bit arousing xxx topic in group is exciting, but we should talk with sense, just talking without purpose will create suspicion.
So Swathi started her arousal topic talking with sense and purpose.

Swathi started talking in bit commanding and advising voice “All Please listen, especially you both guys” she started addressing her note especially to me and Vinod.

She continued “Listen guys, though I and Harini doesn’t like this idea of swapping initially, we have gave up our stand and made sacrifice to accept your desire.
We did this because to show how much we love you as your wife, so you should understand our love and respect we have on you”

As she purposefully pulled Harini and termed that their acceptance as “sacrifice” Harini strongly agreed to what Swathi said and Harini said
“Absolutely, What Swathi saying is 100% right, we made sacrifice and accepted as we love you”

I and Vinod cannot control our laugh and we laughed within us without revealing it out wondering
“Swathi is giving such speech quoting her act as sacrifice where as in real she is master planner”

Swathi continued “Ok, so now we decided to do this, let us follow some basic thumb rule, discipline so that we don’t create problem by our self while doing all these”

Harini curiously watching to Swathi’s statement,
Swathi continued “Ok, as both couples will be enjoying the coming days, we should be careful that we don’t take photos or videos of our intimate moments in excitement or happy, it is like a suicide attempt. When I say we should not take photos, that doesn’t mean that we are not trusting each other, we trust each other, but taking photos is very risky”

Harini started admiring Swathi’s thought and vision and strongly supported her “Swathi, you are so thoughtful, yes we should not take photos”

Swathi continued “I’m not talking about nude photos alone, even avoid taking normal together photos, we can’t explain our parents or kids in future when they question why our husband is not in those photos”

thewall81317

Swathi continued “Rule # 2, both the couples can go anywhere outside as you like, you want to go honey moon, or want to go to resort, hotels ?
Go anywhere as you like, even you may plan to go outside countries to enjoy as you all have money, but don’t go to India and caught red handed by our relatives”, she started giggling. We all laughed and said that we will not do that

Swathi continued in serious tone “Another important rule and serious rule, we should never get pregnant with our exchanged partners during this time.”

Harini started to feel shy as Swathi is now talking about pregnancy with new partner.

Swathi continued “Yes this is super critical, but guys you don’t need to do anything, girls we (Swathi and Harini) will take care of this by taking contraceptive pills, all you need to do is to remind us to see if we are taking pills regularly”

Harini continued to be shy and started to have smile with shyness and Swathi continued “We girls will be busy with 100′s of work like taking care of home, etc, in excitement we may forget to take pills, you as responsible husbands should remind us time to time about taking pills.”

Swathi continued “See I and Harini would have asked you to use Condoms, but we have not done that, you should really appreciate us. We thought that asking you to use condom may decrease your pleasure and increase the head ache of searching for it and wearing it before every sex. As we have lot of love on our husbands, we decided to let them enjoy in natural way without restricting them, so you both should appreciate our love”

Now Harini could not control her shyness as Swathi started talking bit wild, Harini gently pressed Swathi’s shoulder and pressed and smiled to indicate to leave the topic and Swathi also stopped that conversation and jumped to non xxx topic and continued saying “All of us can enjoy our life with new partner, no body should feel shy or guilty, but at the same time, let us be in control of taking photos of our self. Please refrain from taking photos or videos in compromising position. Though we trust each other, we shouldn’t take photos of each other together even if it is going to be decent photos. This will be an issue for us in future”

Now Harini started talking “Moreover we all are doing this after lot of thought and we know that we are not betraying our spouse as our spouse is ok with what we are going to do. We will not know how God will see our act. So Please all of us come with me to puja room and let us offer our prayer to God to forgive us if God thinks that what we are doing is Sin.

thewall81317

By this statement I could see that Harini is god fearing and she is slightly guilty. We don’t want to debate further, so Swathi shook her shoulders and we followed her and she went to puja room and Harini lighted Deepam(lamp) and started sincerely praying closing her eyes, to accompany her Swathi and Vinod also started praying closing their eyes. I kept my eyes wide opened and started enjoying her body with my eyes. I decided to not pray and use the silent “closed eye” moments of Harini to enjoy seeing her.

I know it will take few more minutes to complete the prayer, so I kneeled down on ground so that my face could directly reach the hip of Harini. Without my face touching Harini, I started sniffing her hip and started enjoying her soft fragrance. I started looking her hip from few inch distance and started admiring her soft fleshy skin tone and her hour glass structured.

In next few minutes I stood up and everybody opened their eyes. I was tempted to leave their home with Harini, but I don’t have courage to say that as I’ve made bad move with Harini. So I was looking for someone to open the topic.

As I expected Vinod itself opened it up “Rajesh, I think it getting late, you need to drive in night. So you and Harini can start now without further getting late” and Swathi also said the same

I looked at Harini and Harini said “Ok we are leaving”

I just helped to roll her stroller suitcase and came out of the apartment and our car is parked in front of the apartment, so I started walking to car, and Harini started following me and I kept her suitcase in trunk of my Accord, and I occupied driver seat and she sat in front side passenger seat”

Vinod and Swathi came up to car and wished us for safe journey and wonderful night (with giggle).

Harini blushed for Swathi’s “Wonderful night” wish

I drove the car, Vinod and Swathi started waving their hands cheerfully to send us off, and I drove the car away from the apartment and after few minutes of drive, I came to main road where there is no more visibility of apartment.