• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

vicky34

when we are getting the next update ....... ? In the story ,if we get some sex .. that would more ..... eagerly waiting for the next update ...

Last edited:

player7

Apsingh
Ye story copy paste ha abhi teen char episode ke baad vinod swati ka sex hoga kuch khaas nahi bas story ka plot badiya ha

thewall81317

Harini got irritated to my words as she can’t explain the complete background of her stand, with frustration she said to me, “Wait in front of you I’ll talk to Swathi and confirm it” without waiting for my response, she took her cell phone and called Swathi and she turned on her cell phone to speaker mode.

Phone rang and Swathi picked the call and Harini directly jumped to the matter “Swathi, I’m confirming from my end, we are doing the swap. I agree to you. You please check with Rajesh and see if his ok to change the partner. If he agrees we can do”

I stunned at Harini’s direct call to Swathi and confirming her decision.

Swathi responded happily “Harini, who will ask fees to eat sweet. Rajesh will definitely agree and happy with this. I will check with him and confirm you in few minutes. I will call you in few minutes.” Swathi disconnected the call.

I looked at Harini and asked “What is happening ? You are talking to Swathi as if you had already discussed”

Harini responded “Please don’t ask anything, all I want to say to you is that I’m not playing any politics and dirty game. Just I want to prove you that I’m agreeing to your idea and my only request is believe me and don’t go with the idea of swapping with Canadian couple”

I understand completely that she don’t want to reveal that she had made up her mind already. Also she is most worried about Canadian couple as Swathi frightened badly about those fiction couple.

I said “Harini, don’t worry about my words, I completely believe you. Thanks for understanding my desires and cooperating. I will never forget this. You too will enjoy this experience”.

In next 3 minutes, Harini’s phone rang and she picked the call and Swathi is calling and Swathi said

“Harini, I spoke to Rajesh and he agreed to this happily as he is already your fan and admirer. So our problem resolved”

Harini blushed when she heard from Swathi that Rajesh is her fan and admirer. As everything is getting sorted out, I gestured Harini to ask Swathi to give the phone to Rajesh so that I can talk to him.

Harini told to Swathi “Swathi, Can you give your phone to Rajesh, it seems Vinod wants to speak to Rajesh”

Swathi said ok and gave the phone to Rajesh and I took the phone from Harini and started speaking to Rajesh

“Rajesh, it seems Swathi and Harini had made some decision and hope Swathi spoke to you. Are you ok with their decision ?” I indirectly asked him about the swap at the same time with the tone as if we are doing this for only the reason that Swathi and Harini are suggesting this.

Rajesh replied “Yes Vinod, just now Swathi explained this idea. I like it and I feel it is good as we are close couple. Also we need to respect Swathi and Harini’s decision, if this makes them comfortable, why should we object it. I’m completely fine with this”.

I said “Good to know Rajesh, then let us do this. Ha haaa ha, see all these days we are holding butter in our hands and searching for ghee somewhere else.”
Rajesh in turn laughed and shared his happiness.