• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 35 - The ceremony & dance in the village

“Hey, man sshhhhhh! Her father in law has hugged her, come up on the stool and look!!!”

But when 2 other youngsters went up the stool to look, they had broken off the hug and each walked their way! Now the youth discussed that was a normal father/daughter hug nothing to think of it. One said don’t try to blame her because you find her sexy and hot, if you long for her does not mean that she is like that, if you cannot get to fuck her does not mean that you have to blame her using other people’s names! And all others agreed upon that, unless they find her nude, sleeping with someone else they have no right to think badly of her.

More people got gathered in their yard after some hours and Aditi was busy in the house with some tasks. The two brothers-in-laws came in the house twice to take something and they went to the backyard to deal with the preparation of the local liquor. The father in law also once went to have a glance of how the work at the backyard was going on. Some musical instruments were brought by players, and some women who would dance accompanied by young girls met in the tent.

Aditi as well got ready in the village dress to participate in the dance, last year she had danced a lot and her father in law had loved it and praised her dance a lot, so she was to dance again. And this is how she looked and how far looked sexy and attractive.

Aditi12.jpg

Aditi13.jpg

Aditi14.jpg

Aditi15.jpg

aditi16.jpg
But last year Aditi was not dressed like she is this time..... She was timider last year and was not back from the town. Then Vishal was not playing the role plays with her and she had supposedly not known sex as now!

Of course, she had a veil ‘dupatta’ to cover her upper part but while dancing anyhow that moves away or is attached on the waist. What is important here is that she was like that inside the house before joining the other girls in the tent and the father in law came across her and stared at her cleavage! Even the blue veins the upper part of her appealing boobs were visible. The father in law admired her with a smile and knowing that he was gazing at her breasts she hurried to take the veil which at that moment was over her bed. When she went to take her veil Darun was getting in the house and on seeing him his father quietly walked ahead. By then Aditi was coming out of her room with the veil in her hands still without wearing it and this time Darun came face to face with her and his eyes as well went straight on her boobs, those fairer parts which are normally hidden inside the dress and bra, looks fairer and sensitive which should be handled very carefully, with delicacy were in front of Darun who got to run his tongue over his lips while Aditi got to lower her looks on the floor knowing that he was as well staring at her bobs..... Darun cleared his throat and said, “You are looking gorgeous many men will be killed by you today in the tent it seems!” She blushed answering shyly, “Stop teasing me will you!” And she then put her ‘dupatta’ on her breast, despite that the thin veil could not hide that dick raising cleavage. She then started walking bypassing him while Darun after looking on both sides held her hand and pulled her towards him. She was pulled in such a sudden that her whole body collated to his and she placed her palms over his chest to keep balance when Darun surrounded her in his arms saying, “You are looking so cute that I can’t let you go without a good hug Aditi!” He hugged her tightly and his father saw that from a corner of the house.

Aditi still being caught in his strong arms, in a smile said, “Why? Have not you hugged me many times even when I do not look cute?” Darun still holding her close to him answered, “It’s not that Aditi, I think you know very well what I mean isn’t it?” Aditi gave an answer to him which will get many perplexed and think what is going on either there are many more things hidden to be declared here or will everything come to the surface on due time? She said, “Okay leave me, let me go now if Leena sees us together you know what will happen, let go now!” And she broke off and went to the tent hopping like a little girl does on the right feet then the left playing with her veil!” when she was still going Darun raised his voice asking, “But where is Leena I have not seen her for some time already!?” She replied louder still hopping, “She has gone to pluck flowers in the nearby forest with other girls!”

Before she could get out of the house from the corner the father in law did, “pssst pssst” So Aditi looked that way from where she heard it, and found her father in law asking her to come by movements of his hands hiding behind a door not to let Darun see him. She then looked back at Darun who was still there, and Aditi signaled her father in law and pronounced in low voice, “Darun is still there, I cannot come he is looking in my way!” The father in law insisted and in whispers said, “Come on he does not know that I am calling you, make as if you are coming to look for something come! come!” She turned to loom again where Darun was and found him moving his step to the other way so she quickly went behind the door her father in law was standing; the place was limited for two persons to get hidden behind that door, so Aditi had to be completely clutched to her father in law like they were playing hide and seek thus allowing her father in law’s body to be completely touching to hers and his arms went around her surrounding her in another tight hug crushing her boobs on his chest again. He said,

“You are looking like a doll in this attire, so cute wow!”

Aditi: “Is it? Darun also said the same!”

The father in law: “Tell me will you drink today as well as you did last year? Please say yes” and he let his palm slightly pass on her shoulder....

Aditi: “Holding his hand to stop him run more on her shoulder answered, “I have not yet decided either I will drink that liquor they are preparing, but could be I take some sips, last year you had forced me and I was all alone Vishal was back too late that night I still remember I was sleeping in the kitchen and he had taken me to our room, all was because of that damn liquor!”

The father in law was trying to cajole her but she got off from his arms in a sudden and mocked him with her tongue out walking away saying, “I will not drink today as I know why you are asking that beeeuuuuueee!!” and she showed him her thumb moving it and ran to the tent!

After a while the liquor was ready and glasses were filled and served in the tent to all the guests. Women, girls, boys all had it. Leena was back with the other girls and the flowers and they got busy decorating the tent. The men of the house also got dressed in the traditional village dresses for that occasion.

And the show started. The drumbeat was heard and the ‘dholl baje’ started under the swinging of the village girls and women. Aditi was at first watching, and suddenly Leena came dressed up quite like her and pulled her hand to dance. There she was amongst the women and boys dancing making her whole body sway in such a way that she got almost all male eyes stuck on her. She was the main attraction. In the dance movements, she had to bend down many times thus her boobs were almost coming out of her short top like a blouse. Imagine the youth and olds all watching!

Now the boys who were dancing wanted all to dance with her.... they were changing dance partners now and then but Leena was getting stuck to her bhabi....then as Darun got in the dance after some glasses of the local liquor, Leena clung to him to dance, it was then that those boys who were talking of her in the tent dance with Aditi in turns.... they were having fun. Laughing, dancing and repeating the wordings of the song which was sung! Darsheel also joined in. The father in law was drinking and watching. His eyes were fixed on Aditi and she was every now and then looking in his face..... Once or twice she called him to join the dance, but he was taking his time admiring her and seeing her being touched by so many young boys....

At last, the father in law moved his hips and got in the middle amongst the dances, but just then Darsheel was holding Aditi for a dance..... Aditi moved on seeing her father in law joining and Darsheel left her seeing his father coming towards her.... Aditi was soon seen dancing with her father in law while Leena and Darun watched them dancing in between themselves..... Those young boys looked at each other and signaled each other showing Aditi and her father in law. Among the women who were dancing, some women wanted to dance with Aditi’s father in law.... and one woman came moving her hips and openly asked Aditi she wanted to dance with her father in law if she had objections.... Aditi could not refuse and moved aside....... by then Leena was dancing with Darsheel and Darun was free so he came to take Aditi to continue the dance..... It was all a mess as about 30 to 40 persons were dancing altogether and were crowded..... Darun seized that opportunity to hold Aditi tight to his and pressed his body to hers while Aditi looked to check on if her father in law was not looking at them....... But just then Leena came again and took away Darun from Aditi who then went with Darsheel to continue dancing......

Drinks were continued being served and the father in law shared his glass with Aditi requesting her to sip..... She took it still dancing and enjoying the fun.... little by little sips after sips she took a whole glass, then the next one after some minutes......

The time was already late evening and soon panting Aditi asked with Darsheel, “Vishal is not yet back? What time is it?” Darsheel answered, “Bhabi its sunset and the ceremony is to end now. Aditi was not able to hold her step, she stammered from right to left and walked to the house to look for her mobile to call Vishal. Her father in law followed her in the house and got in her bedroom to see Aditi on the bed trying to dial Vishal’s number...he mounted on the bed near her and said, “Don’t call him my dear it’s good that he is not yet back, hmmm....now it’s high time nah?”

To be continued................

Casinar

Divine
Update 36 - Vishal returns earlier from work and....

Despite being drunk Aditi was aware of what was going on and leaning on her elbows with the cell phone stuck to her ears she was looking in her father in law’s eyes thus all her boobs were seen hanging in the blouse which the dad was gazing at.

Darun followed on seeing Aditi getting into her room but when he saw his dad on the bed near Aditi he stepped back to look outside and found Vishal’s car stopping just near the gate as it could not get inside because of the pitched tent. Darun quickly went to tell Leeena to shout Vishal’s name loudly so that Aditi and their dad could hear inside. Leena understood and ran towards Vishal shouting “Vishal bhai, Vishal bhai you are so late you missed the whole ceremony, we enjoyed a lot Adi bhabi dance well and we had great fun, wait I will serve you the liquor....” Aditi and the dad heard it in the room and Aditi did her best to escape from there by telling the father in law to stay inside and she will go to stop Vishal in the tent then he will get out of room meanwhile.

When Leena was serving Vishal, Aditi joined him and stammered her words to him.... He laughed saying, “Look at you-you are drunk hehehe!” anyhow they got gathered almost the whole family and neighbours and food were served along with the liquor which was continued being prepared at the backyard. Vishal started consuming the liquor in great quantity and enjoyed the company of old lost friends. Aditi was doing to and fro stammering bringing food, serving Vishal and others while the father in law and Darun were observing her very well. Vishal was soon all intoxicated and at times pronounced words which were private between her and Aditi. He once mentioned Anand’s name while talking and his visit to his apartment with Aditi. Darun looked at Aditi with a strange look at that time and she as well looked at her father in law and Darun while Anand’s name was mentioned!

Once Aditi’s mobile rang. She went to attend to the call in a corner far away. Vishal was almost completely intoxicated by then. The call was from Anand. Aditi started talking to her. He was flirtatious and she was encouraging him to go on talking. Her father in law after watching her talking for a while observed that she was like talking to a lover…. Her facial expressions and way of behaving while talking with the smiles, and biting her lips, playing with her hair and all that made her father in law suspect something fishy.

He approached her and listened to her talks. But he could not make it out who to she was talking as on seeing him coming nearer she said bye to Anand and cut the call. When the father in law asked who it was, she said it was the apartment gatekeeper Om whom she had told to make rounds and have a look at her house!

(What happened afterward in the village will be told in flashbacks at the required time to have the needed effect.)

The next day since it was Sunday Vishal and all others woke up with a terrible hangover by that local liquor. Some people even slept in the tent dead drunk. Vishal’s car remained on the road all night. Aditi was on the bed of her father in law, Vishal slept in the lounge, and when Aditi woke up she found Darun as well in his father’s room but on a sofa half dressed, Leena and Darsheel were in one room. The father in law had already left the room and was bathing. Aditi slowly walked to her room with a headache and found Vishal in the lounge dead asleep. Aditi’s top was undone, her skirt was not on her but a short silk dress covered her waist. She imagined of last night’s events and hurried to her room to change herself…… being thankful that Vishal was asleep. She noticed red marks on her thighs and near her armpit….. She then went to the bath as the father in law got out.

Late in the evening Vishal and Aditi left the village to be back home. Leena cried when she hugged Aditi and whispered something in her ears. Aditi hit her arms when she heard her and looked back at Darsheel and the other men of the house.

Soon they were back in their apartment. Vishal was dead tired and they went straight to bed and fell asleep without even touching each other. Sleep was more important than sex at that time.

Next day the normal wheel started to turn once again. Vishal went to work, Om flirted with Aditi, Anand called her and had sex phone chat with her. Vishal at night restarted the role plays using his father, and brothers as characters fucking his wife……

Days went by. Aditi was becoming more and more demanding where sex is concerned. She was becoming wild during role plays and fucked with rage. Vishal enjoyed a lot. Anand wanted to fuck her and kept pleading her for a meet to fuck but she was still holding him… Om tried to approach her more; he twice went inside her apartment in the pretext of checking the plumbing work as her neighbours had troubles….. He touched her hands and tried to hold her but she pushed him gently. Om told her that he knew what for Anand had come that day. Aditi was compelled to ask him to keep silent and as reward, she will one day please him as well!! Om was happy and started waiting the day he will be on her bed to enjoy her.

And this day arrived when once Vishal did not feel well at work and left his office in the middle of the day to be back home! It was around 1.30 PM when he drove his car in the apartment compound. Om opened the gate saying ‘hi’ to him and Vishal was driving towards the underground parking when he saw his father’s car in the yard parking! He braked; looking at the number plate of his father’s car to make sure either he was not mistaken… he then called Om. Om came and Vishal asked, “You know the owner of this car?”

Om: “Yes Sir. I do.”

Vishal’s heart pounded in his chest and he asked, “And where is the owner at this moment Om?”

Om: “He is upstairs Sir, he has come to see some relatives…”

Vishal: “You note all the vehicles which come and go from this compound don’t you?”

Om: “Yes Sir I do”

Vishal: “Wait let me park my car then will check your register in a while I want to verify something.”

Vishal parked his car, walked in Om’s kiosk and took his register where Om and other guards note down all vehicles which come in and leaves the compound daily. Vishal went through the back pages checking one by one to see if that vehicle had ever been here before.....meanwhile he asked, “Do you know to which relative the owner of that vehicle has gone?”

Om: “No Sir, but that man often comes in the day. I think his daughter lives up in an apartment.”

Vishal looked at him shocked and asked, “He comes OFTEN you say??”

Om: “Yes Sir, why is there any problem? Do you know that man?”

Vishal felt dizzy and asked for some water with Om who gave him his bottle. Having gulped once Vishal looked up towards his apartment and felt suffocated. He continued going through the register pages and found Darun’s car number in between, then found his father’s car number several times and Darun’s as well.....

Vishal then walked to the lift with heavy steps...He felt his feet were not accompanying his body..... He had difficulty to breathe... yet he walked and felt the distance from where he was to the lift was miles away........ Once in the lift, he rested his head leaning against it and took a deep breath shaking his head. He panted like he had run a long distance. Out of the lift, he walked very slowly towards his apartment door and tried the handle to find it locked so he took out his key and inserted in very slowly making sure that no one could hear from inside. The door unlocked, he stepped in to find no one in the lounge and he walked very slowly towards his bedroom and felt his legs shaking, the door was semi-closed, and his heart beat very very fast as he heard a little hiss of Aditi’s voice...... and a little moan of a male voice........

To be continued...................... (hold your breath friends)

Casinar

Divine
Update 37 - Aditi caught red-handed by Vishal

The door unlocked, he stepped in to find no one in the lounge and he walked very slowly towards his bedroom and felt his legs shaking, the door was semi-closed, and his heart beat very very fast as he heard a little hiss of Aditi’s voice...... and a little moan of a male voice........

Vishal sweated, felt suffocating, took another deep breath and thought is this not what he was waiting for? Was that not what he wanted Aditi to do? Did he not wish and long to see his wife being fucked by someone else? But was that the way he wanted to learn it? No. This is not the way he wanted. He wanted to be the master and she the slave, he wanted to lead and she follows. But the matter was the other way round he thought. Was he dreaming he thought! Was that a dream? Was that a moment of a roleplay that he was living? What was he supposed to do at that time? Get in and appear in front of whoever was inside? Or watch secretly and enjoy? Could he enjoy that? Now was really his father inside? Or did his father and Darun come in the apartment to meet someone else for another purpose and he was mixing all in his dirty mind? Could that be? But what was the sound he heard in Aditi’s bedroom? Should he go to peep since the door was semi-closed?

Vishal was thinking all that running his palm on his forehead to wipe off the perspiration. He stepped very slowly like a cat was walking despite his shaking legs. The noise from inside became clearer and moans and murmurs increased. The bed’s creak and inter gasps of Aditi was heard more.

And yes Vishal heard his father’s voice at last before even looking inside. He heard him saying, “Okay okay my baby, and now take it...ssssshhhhh” and he heard Aditi’s “Hmmmmmm”

Despite him, he felt the bulge in his pant. Was he having a hard-on? He should not he thought, yet yes, he was getting erect though he knew his father was with his wife in his bedroom on his bed! He dared to approach more but made sure that they do not see him.

And he was both shocked and happy to see his father’s dick in his wife’s mouth. She was sitting on her legs on the floor and his father was sitting on the bed with both his legs parted, his palms over the bed to support his body , he looking up on the ceiling with closed eyes feeling the pleasure while his daughter in law was making him feel so good by sucking his cock holding it in her soft hand and caressing his ball with the other hand. His father had his shirt still on him all buttons open but had no pants and underwear. Aditi’s head was in between his thighs, at times her hands on his hairy thighs sometimes over his chest running her fingers in between her hairs, but her mouth was continuing the such while the father derived much pleasure......

Aditi had her back with the door, so had no chance to see Vishal while the father was busy deriving pleasure so he too would not look in the doorway as they know the main door is locked so they were at ease. Aditi was in a very short skirt which was mounted and tossed up her waist letting her nude ass be seen to Vishal and she was wearing no pantie..... Vishal ran his eyes over the bed and around to find Aditi’s pantie near the pillow, she was not wearing any top or what but her bra only which was unhooked, and just then his father placed his hand on her boob and pressed it so Vishal moved one step back.....

Vishal shook his head; for a moment and thought, “When has this started? Was it when I was still living there? We lived there for about 10 months.... So I was right thinking of her with them!? Or did this happen in the harvest festival only? No, they have been coming here since long I saw in the register of Om! I so much longed to see her with another man, and here am I today, but I don’t like it she has hidden all this from me!! Why she pretended to be reluctant all these days? When I HAD ASKED HER TO DO THE ROLEPLAY WITH DAD SHE LOOKED ANNOYED AND HAD SAID HE IS LIKE A FATHER...YET SHE IS ENJOYING HIM!!

He soon heard Aditi saying, “Hmm papa my mouth has ached I stop now.... it’s too big to take in the mouth for long...”

Vishal then slowly neared his head behind the door to watch and found his father lying on the bed while Aditi was mounting over him parting both her legs over his thighs. She threw her bra on the floor and crouched over her father in law moving her waist over his dick rubbing her wet pussy over there hearing the rough moan and grumbles of the father in law. He admired his own wife’s ass and thought he never found it that way since it the first time he was looking at it from that angle. Aditi then placed her mouth on her father in law’s mouth who gulped her tongue inside his moth and they started sucking each other’s tongue drinking the nectar. Aditi was meanwhile continuously rubbing her pussy on his hard cock and letting her boobs being rubbed on his hairy chest to feel the pleasure and delight derived by that. The father in law started passing his hand on her nude soft back then slowly lifted up his waist by moving up his legs, held his dick in his hand and looked for his daughter in law’s pussy to put his dick in.... Since Aditi was over him when he lifted up his waist Aditi was lifted up as well and she joked, “You are swinging me, rock me like a baby hmmmm muuuuuuaaaaaaah” And by then his dick was touching the opening of her pussy so he said, “Okay take in inside you now, immediately Aditi put her hand to his dick and controlled it into her and she hissed and oscillated over him turning her eyes upside down with the pleasure she was getting...... Just then she kissed his neck, earlobes and continued the movements of her waist and hip vigorously as though it was she who was fucking him since he was on top of him......

Vishal was watching with ease. They were not worried and did not think at all that there could be someone inside the house, so they were careless and freely were going on with their intercourse. Vishal put his hand on the bulge in his pant and said to himself, “Aditi, baby you are giving me immense pleasure today and this is what I wanted to see you doing. I wanted to watch you without you being aware, and I got you today baby, I will have to keep this secret till I can with you so that I can see more of you this way...I always wanted to check on how you react with another man’s dick, I so much longed to see your facial expression if another man was having sex with you.... And today is only the beginning for me baby...you are really a nymph, I was right thinking that way of you honey you are a damn nymph.....I always felt that you needed much more than my cock..... Now baby you will have to let Anand fuck you and you will have to accept anyone I want you to get fucked with....... yeah now my dream comes true darling...... But when the fuck did you start that with dad?!!!”

To be continued....................

Casinar

Divine
Update 38 - Vishal still watching Aditi with his father

Vishal wanted that to remain up to him, he did not want to let her know that he found her with his dad. He decided to leave the house before they end the session. And he continued watching deriving much pleasure. He got back composure; he was not as shocked and depressed as he was when he had just got in the house. He started feeling his dream being realised without any effort now.

Aditi’s young body was being rubbed all along her father in law’s mature body and she was licking and kissing the father in law’s neck and earlobes meanwhile her hip was being moved with her ‘papa’s dick inside her and she was in between gasps taking short deep breathes warming the dad’s neck while breathing out. He was on his part encouraging her by pushing his cock in and out of her supporting his waist weight by pressing on her toes and lifting up partly his hip and Aditi together who was on him. His hand soon went on her young boobs which were neither big nor small and looked like a small balloon containing water when pressed by the father in law’s hands. He then tried to reach his mouth to suck the breasts while Aditi with her eyes semi-closed and reaching the world of ecstasy hisses and quivered over him as soon as his mouth sucked her nipple... she pressed her belly with force over his body and held his head firmly getting much pleasure and feeling too good.

And after a little while, he rolled her under him, to get on top of her. His dick was still inside her when they changed position. So Aditi wide opened both her legs to let her father in law’s hips stay in between her thighs, and as he started to hump, she crossed both her legs over his waist and her arms surrounded his shoulders while her mouth looked for his tongue which she swallowed into her mouth and started sucking with vigour passing her hand’s palms over his nude back and moving it undergoing though his belly to caress just centimetres away from his cock as well.... The father in law felt very good feeling her soft hands running at the downer parts there and she was in a way encouraging him to be pleased quickly...... The blows started to go on faster one more rapid than the other, and soon Aditi clutched his neck with such force that he felt like being hanged, she screamed and moaned with pleasure and started panting twisting her body with hisses and whimpers and shouted, “Aaaaaaahhhhh issssssshhhhhhhh yeeessssssss Its sooooooooooooo gooooooood aaah aah aah aah I am reaching my orgaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssm pppppppppaaaaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....sssssssssshhhhhh you are superb papa woooooooooowwwwwww aaaaaaaahhhhh love you papa love you love you love you muah muah muah muah...........” She kissed him dozens of times on his face reaching her orgasm with hisses and quivers......

The father in law as well was about to cum and groaned over her taking his tongue the maximum possible to lick her face and neck and his body as well quivered over her when he pushed his dick deeper possible into her with groaning sounds, “AAGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH...yes I am cumming to sweetheart you are just an angel I miss you so much, I dream of your body night and day honey, never had I ever get the pleasure of fucking as I get with you my love you are fabulous...aaaaaahhhhhgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!” And he took out his cock in a sudden to piss out his cum on her belly, navel and part pissed on her boobs as well..... she looked at the cum coming out of her father in law’s cock with a smile and caressed the dick when it was pissing the thick liquid out....... then biting her lips she with both hands caressed his dick and childishly said approaching it, “Hmmmm I love it, it makes me feel so good....big thick demon...you are a true demon to get deep in me to please me”....and she kissed it, then the dad tried to push it into her mouth, so Aditi lifted up her eyes, looked in his face then opened her mouth to let the sticky dick slide into her mouth again , while the dad once more trembled and gave a sigh of relief feeling the real pleasure after ejaculation to feel his young, beautiful, lovely daughter in law’s warm mouth’s suck......

Both lay flat on the bed and their hands caressed each other. Then after a little while, Aditi again went on his chest with her boobs, nude crushing on his hairy chest asked, “Have you ever thought what will happen if someday Vishal learns about our relationship?”

The father in law answered, “I don’t like thinking of odd things, I better think of your thighs and boobs plus your beautiful voice and eyes than think of something else!”

She giggled and said, “But I often think.”

He: “And what do you think?”

Aditi: “I think he will be very happy if he learns this!”

He: “Are you sure? I don’t think so. He will kill you or me!”

Aditi: “No papa, not at all! You don’t know him as I do. He will be very happy and love it!”

He: “Are you mad baby? No husband will ever like his wife with another man!”

Aditi: “Oh God why don’t you, believe me, he will love it if he knows we do it!”

He: “Do you want to say that you will one day let him know about us? Beware if you do that! This is not something to be shared, its out secret do you understand baby?”

Aditi: “No I have no intention of telling him, but I know he will like it if he learns and will want to see you doing this to me!”

He: “You mean he liked voyeurism? He wants to see you being fucked?”

Aditi: “hmmm, yep”

Vishal was hearing all and muttered, “Oh no don’t tell him that Aditi!!”....

Just then Aditi got out of the bed saying, “I am going to the bathroom will be back in a minute papa!”

Vishal hurried his step, got hidden behind the curtain which leads to the terrace door and as soon as Aditi went out he slowly opened the door and went out locking back the door.

To be continued......................

Casinar

Divine
Update 39 - Vishal plans again

Friends not in each update there can be a lovemaking scene. Some updates like this one will miss such encounters yet it is an update which will lead to other sexual encounters. Hope all understand that. Thanks.

Vishal went to the kiosk of Om again. He again took the register to verify since when his dad and elder brother started coming there. He was in the apartment more than a year now so he started to look for the dates they came for the first time.

While he was doing so Om was suspecting something and doubted it was related to Aditi and other men. He asked Vishal either there was any problem. Vishal was trying to hide, but then he thought Om could be helpful to tell him more if he knows about Aditi. While going through the pages of the register he found Anand’s car number who was here by 3 PM in a weekday. He was very much shocked and asked,

“Om this car owner was here at 3 PM of the week? Is this not a mistake? He came to my place with me only and that was in the evening by 6 PM, remember he had left his car in the parking and came to take it back the next day?”

Om could remember very well that Vishal was talking about the man whom he listened at Aditi’s door and who had surely fucked her...... Now Om did not know what to say as he wanted to protect Aditi to get advantages with her, so he asked,

“Sir, who is this man? Your relative or Aditi madam’s family member?”

Vishal: “Why? What did he tell you?”

Om only wanted to know either Anand was fucking Aditi as a family member or he was Vishal’s friend who was fucking his friend’s wife! Om already started to have a bulge in his pant thinking of Aditi, but he did not want Vishal to know the truth. So he said, “No Sir, he did not tell me who he is and I don’t think that day he had come to your place!”

Vishal looked at him and understood that he wanted to hide Aditi’s truth. He immediately planned things in his mind. But first, he started to look in the back pages of the register. He started to check to form the page the first time came to live at the apartment. First two months there was no entry of his father’s or brother’s car..... And after two and half a month since he joined the apartment, first he saw Darun’s car number registered by Om at 1 PM. Then after a week, he found his father’s car number. Vishal took a paper and noted those dates and time. Then it continued every week almost. Vishal wanted to see if he could find both Daru’s and his father’s cars registered same day and same time...... but he did not get it that way, he found both had come on the same day several times but at different times. Aditi surely managed the time by cell phone! Vishal said to himself, “So there were days dad fucked her and left then darun came to fuck her, and the same night I FUCKED HER...WOW, SHE RECEIVED 3 DICKS PER DAY?!! Oh no!! And I am the fool who is trying to convince her to get fucked by Anand and that friend of mine seems to be fucking her already!! Damn it, man!!”

After noting all those stuff Vishal talked to Om.

“Look Om tell me one thing. You are attracted to my wife isn’t that true?”

Om blushed and did not know what to say, he just bent her head and moved it in a negative way.

Vishal talked again by putting his hand on his shoulder, “Look, I know you are young, unmarried and are impressed by Aditi, tell me if you wanna get to fuck her yes or no? I will guide you how to get her and I bet you can go to her bed and succeed!”

Om: “But Sir ji, she is your beautiful wife and how can I do that?!

Vishal: “Come on man, we are modern people and all this is common in this high society you know it pretty well isn’t it? So tell me do you want to fuck her or not?”

Om looked up at the terrace of Aditi and looked back at Vishal who on his turn looked up at his terrace and asked, “You admire her when she comes up there don’t you? And she talks to you on cell am I right?”

Om: “You know everything, Sir!”

Vishal: “So tell me Om are you ready to participate in what I want to do for you to fuck her?”

Om: “As you say, Sir!”

Vishal: “Okay so first tell me you are aware how many persons come to fuck her don’t you?”

Om: “Oh no Sir, you are trying to make me say a thing that’s why you are fooling me please don’t do that Sir. I am sorry I won’t even look at Aditi ma'am now on!”

Vishal: “No my dear, I will really make you get her. I promise. Just tell me all that you know about my wife and tell me all the people who come to see her, tell me if there are people of this apartment as well who see her!”

Om: “Look, Sir, I only once went to listen at your door when this car owner had come at 3 PM. (he meant Anand).

Vishal: “Good. So what did you listen?”

Om: “They were on bed, Sir. They made love I am sure by what I heard.”

Vishal: “You see so is it not easy for you to get her?”

Om: “I am very hesitant Sir”

Vishal: “I will help you, young man! And you will enjoy Aditi!”

Om: “How Sir?”

Vishal: “I will tell you all in details. You will have to do exactly as I say and you can get her to fuck. She will maybe resist or refuse despite that you do not stop, she will at last surrender and enjoy.....okay? you get me?”

Om: “Okay Sir, but when?”

Vishal: “I will tell it to you soon maybe tomorrow or after. You work in the day can you see her at night by 10 the day I ask you to?”

Om: “I can manage Sir. But you will be at home then nah?”

Vishal: “No I won’t be there, I will guide you what to do, the night you will have to come I won’t be here...... so it’s a deal okay?”

Om: “Okay Sir as you say.”

Vishal: “But mind you if you tell her anything that I talked to you! I know you talk to her on the cell but what we talked remains in between us okay? I will make you fuck her and you will enjoy that so keep quiet okay? Give me your cell number and save mine too. I will call you when the time comes. And don’t let anybody know that I am here. I am going to sit in my car in the underground and as soon as that car leaves you call me to let me know.”

Sitting in his car Vishal visualised all that he saw between his dad and his wife. He took his dick out and started caressing it with a terrible hard on. He thought how Aditi was lovingly caressing his father’s dick. He thought how without any hesitance she took his cock in her mouth to suck after his ejaculation. He visualised her lovely smile when she looked up in his dad’s face. She was so loving like she was in love with him. He could still hear her voice which resounded in his ears saying, to his dad’s cock “Hmmmm I love it, it makes me feel so good....big thick demon...you are a true demon to get deep in me to please me”.... Vishal thought of all that he just witnessed, how she clutched both her legs on her father’s waist and enjoyed the fuck; she was really enjoying a lot and loved it..... Vishal could see all in front of his eyes and he started masturbating thinking of his own wife with his dad.

He ejaculated soon..... And worked his mind how he will make Om fuck her and where will he be to watch all at 10 PM of the night. He planned in his mind that he will tell Aditi he has to do overtime in the office that night. He will come home at 6 pm and leave again by 8 PM. And he will let the terrace door unlocked from inside so that he could get in from there when Om will take her to the bedroom. There was one way from where he could get to the terrace and that was the lift which leads to the other floor, he should then go by stairs to reach his terrace by passing through another awning. And he also will let a window of his lounge open from inside and drew the curtain so that he could get in from there in case Aditi will lock the terrace door from inside. His lounge had two windows which gave on the terrace as well...so Vishal planned all that in his mind and was sure to succeed. He also thought how and when Anand came to fuck her since he was in the office..... He thought how Aditi has been fooling him about Anand and she did not even speak a word of his visit, which meant that he had come to fuck and did it!! And he as a friend as well mentioned no word to him, which meant both his friend and wife had been enjoying behind his back...... well was it not what Vishal wanted deep inside him? He was, in fact, happy that his dream is now coming true and he can now realise ALL his dreams.......

To be continued...............

bondjamesbond09

Update 30 - Anand with Aditi in her house alone

Reaching the couch Aditi almost fell, sitting over it by missing a step since she was stepping back as her leg hit the couch. Anand then with a big grin looked at her and her attire admiring her from tip to toe. Her short jeans, her top letting her belly and navel visible and her lovely things to please his eyes and make his dick grow bigger....Anand felt being in paradise.

Aditi lifting up her head looking into his eyes said still in a shaking voice, “No it’s not good, you should go back Mister Anand.” And after saying that she moved her eyes from him looking sideways. Anand with a big smile, still looking at her hot body said, “Come on baby, it’s high time to enjoy ourselves, you need it too, your body is yearning for it don’t lie to me, so why being reluctant darling?” Aditi looked at him with a pale face saying, “But I am not happy this way, I am not at all okay with all this, I am not feeling good, it’s not to my liking please go back, Mister Anand.”

Anand sat near her on the couch placing his hand on her bare thighs caressing them lightly. Aditi tried to move his hands saying,

Mister Anand, let’s be friends, I like you as a good friend, it’s not good to go further I believe.”

Anand laughed and gazing at her said,

“Look, honey; don’t tell me that you do not want to do what I am here for. Look at yourself sweetheart, look at how you are dressed, when you knew I am coming why did not you change this dress and wear something more decent? You know it that your thighs, belly, navel are all visible and a man who adores your body is coming, so I bet you remained in this attire to get me hornier isn’t it? You like to be admired yet you are telling me to abstain.... I feel it's your way to seduce, you want to receive it deep into you by saying no and that will provide you more pleasure tell me, baby, tell me do you want it a bit violently, like it like rape or something like that? You want to keep on saying no when I persist and eat your whole body hmmm come on speak up now hot babe!!”

Aditi was shocked by what she just heard him say and in astonishment said in a numb voice,

“No, not at all. I hate violence, Mr. Anand, how can you think like that. You shocked me by your words.”

Anand then lifted her in his arms saying, “Let’s go to your bed honey we will be more comfortable.....” But Aditi agitated moved her whole body in such a way that Anand got to leave her. She then walked to the terrace door and said, “No, let's talk Mister Anand, we need to talk.”

Anand felt he will have a hard time with her and realised that he is precipitating things and agreed to go her way so said, “Okay okay come sit here and we will talk dear, come.” He sat on the couch and Aditi slowly walked to sit close to him placing both her hands over her breasts. When she was seated, Anand placed his arm over her shoulder in a protective way and with a smile said, “You are behaving like a little girl and this pleases me a lot. You know you are looking like a little girl who has not even known sex. Hahahaha!” Aditi bit her lip and asked,

“Tell me are you sure that Vishal is not aware that you are here?”

Anand: “Of course I am sure my dear. He is not aware why are you asking this once again? Should he be aware that I am here?”

Aditi was thinking that it could be that Vishal has sent him and was testing her. That’s why she wanted to be sure either they were really alone and cheating on Vishal both of them..... now thinking of it that they are both cheating Vishal made her feel something strange and brought her back to her role plays world.... when she was calling him ‘Mister Anand’ now and then she was getting a prick inside feeling she was living a role play...... Aditi was not sure of herself, she was like her heart wanted to go on do it but her mind was negative..... She was undetermined, undecided and did not really know what she wanted.

Anand was trying to read her mind and felt that she was unsure of herself and decided to seduce her. He gently kissed her cheek which Aditi let, then he placed his hand on her thigh again and caressed lightly asking her, “does not it feel good to be caressed and loved like this?” Aditi bent her head and Anand seized the opportunity to run his tongue over the back of her neck by moving her hair... that made Aditi get goosebumps and she held his wrist tight.... When Anand felt her palm over his wrist He liked it and slowly

moved his lips from her neck towards her mouth with his tongue still wetting her cheeks.... just then Aditi moved her face away to avoid the kiss.

Om was wondering what could that man be doing up in Aditi’s room and decided to have a glance. He took the lift, went up by asking a boy to stay at the gate for a short while. He was curious since he found Aditi in sexy attire and a man going to be with her alone when the husband is not here, Om was sure there will be fucking going on and that would ease him to get Aditi he thought if that would be the case.....

Anand spoke in Aditi’s ears in whispers while licking her, “Come on honey you had said you will tell me when the opportunity will present for me, and I find this a great opportunity...last time you had said your husband was here that's why you refused and now we are alone baby lets give ourselves a chance, come lets go to your bed now......”

By then Om reached her door and placed an ear to try to listen if he could hear them talking at least. And this is what Om heard...

Aditi replied, “Why on the bed Mister Anand, we are okay on the couch, it's nice here....”

Om said to himself, ‘What the bed? The man wants to ask her on the bed and she says the couch is okay.... wow! The man has really come to enjoy...great, that’s why she is almost nude to receive him for a good fucking session oh God when will my turn come!!’ and he continued to listen to their conversation.....

Anand stood up trying to lift Aditi in her arms and despite her reluctance Aditi let herself being carried by him like a baby in his arms pleading, “Hmmm Mr. Anand, why are you so insisting my God what do I do hmmm!!” and she hit on his shoulders with her closed fist while Anand carried her towards her bedroom.... Om was listening and understood that they were going to her bedroom now.... he had a hard-on and caressed his dick looking back if someone appears in a sudden from the lift.....

Anand placed Aditi over her bed and started taking out his shirt. Aditi sat over her bed with her head bent downwards looking at the floor and had a different kind of feeling and in a sudden got out of the bed saying, “No no no Mister Anand it’s not good, sorry please forgive me....” Anand had already taken off his shirt and caught her when she was trying to get out of the room and by force pushed her over the bed..... SHE LAY FLAT ON HER BACK LIFTING UP HER KNEES TO PREVENT Anand get her, But Anand with a hand blocked her over the bed and with another hand undid his zip, moved down his underwear to get his sick out which he started rubbing over Aditi’s thighs by mounting over her..... Aditi almost shouted “NO! NO! STOP IT! NO, I AM NOT READY FOR IT MISTER ANAND, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES......” But Anand could not hold or wait he tried hard to pull down her short and continued rubbing his dick over the jeans itself by parting both her legs with his strong hands keeping her stuck over the bed.

Outside Om was listening to all !!

A sort of struggle went on between Anand and Aditi and she turned herself on her belly placing both her hands on her face even refusing his kiss..... Anand felt like she was giving him her ass and quickly hardly moved down her short over her ass which went a bot down to let the upper part of her ass bee seen and Anand pushed his dick in between the cheeks on the ass and started rubbing it rapidly.... He was so excited that he soon felt his cum jerking out, so he held his dick in his hand with all his force and quickly reached Aditi’s face asking her in a begging voice, open your mouth, please at least take it in the mouth I am almost finished baby..... He was panting, fighting for breath while Aditi looked in his face with amazement and pity still both her hands placed over her breasts..... Anand rubbed his dick on her cheeks and lips, she was fixing her eyes on Anand’s face; that was looking like a beggar at that moment, and when she did not open her mouth Anand had to release his sperm over her face and part of her neck wetting her all through...... Aditi closed her eyes when the pressure of the sticky liquid spread over her face and neck....... when she opened back her eyes she found Anand’s cock close to her lips and he was still begging for her to suck it but she did not and said, “sorry I told you I will tell you when I am ready, you are wasting your time Mister Anand. Very sorry!” But Anand was pleased with the least he got and said, “I am still happy for the much I got baby, you have a beautiful ass as well, I wish I could take your short completely out to explore the whole of your ass.. hmmm I enjoyed it baby,

though not to the full but, I enjoyed myself...it was too fast and in a sudden but what to do I was longing for you so so much my dear.....”

Aditi, at last, smiled looking at his cock softening and said, go to wash now and leave early, don’t wait for the last moment to go.”

To be continued...................... (3035 words from both updates)
very nice

Reactions: Casinar