• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 29 - Anand going to see Aditi from office

Aditi was now worried and did not know what to do since after that Anand cut the phone and she was left in all worries. She was not sure of herself either she wanted him to be with her or not? She wished to call Vishal and tell him that Anand called and said he was coming to see her..... She also wondered what if all was planned by Vishal and he was sending Anand to meet her purposely? Then what if she will not tell him? She thought it could be Vishal was trying to check on her either she will tell her about that or not.... she was restless and did not know what to do.

Still, with her heartbeat racing she walked to the terrace and looked on the road.... she was thinking either Anand joked or was serious. She prayed that was a joke and he does not come. She saw Om near the gate but he was not looking up at her.

Aditi was dressed in a short jeans and a black top. It was her house dress as she felt comfortable in such dresses inside the house. This is somehow like she looked:

Anand did not let Vishal know anything and suddenly asked for half day leave with the director and left the office. Vishal could not know since he was not working in the same department. But if Vishal needed his help or had to talk to him then he would certainly know otherwise he will not be aware at all that Anand has left.

And very excited, thinking of Aditi’s hot body, her warmth, her appealing cleavage, her beautiful ass, he drove faster than he could towards her apartment.

Aditi still unsure of herself walked from her kitchen to the lounge, at times she opened the door to look towards the lift, then went on the terrace again to check in any car is getting in...... She was all restless and agitated. At times she thought the way she was kissed and licked by him...she thought the way he vigorously sat down and had placed his mouth under her dress and moved down her pantie to lick and suck her pussy..... She remembered how she was losing control and was almost letting him do what he wanted..... She felt cold in her spine thinking of all that and shivered.

Anand drove in the gate of the apartment and Om stopped him asking, “Yes Sir? May I help?” Anand felt disturbed and asked, “What the hell? I am going to meet a relative what's your problem man?”

Om explained, “Look, Sir, it’s just a formality, we need to know all strangers who visit the compound. I am noting down your car number. Please tell me whom you are going to visit, I have to note for the formal purpose.” Anand felt a bit angry and said, “Hey man two days before I came here with my friend and left my car in the parking a while night then nobody took my car number or asked me any questions what the fuck is all this?”

Om replied that if he came with a resident of the compound then he will not be questioned as the responsibility then is the residents. But now since he is alone he must abide by the rules. Just at that moment Aditi came on the terrace and found Om discussing with Anand. She could partly hear their talk. She was worried as Anand was going to tell him that he was coming to her place. She thought what if Om will now tell that to Vishal. So she immediately called Om. Om took the call and she said, “He is my relative let him in Om!” Then immediately Om apologized to Anand and said, “Sorry Sir Aditi ma'am gave clearance so you may go in, please understand me, Sir, I am doing my duty what if someone goes in and commits murder? Who will be responsible then? So we need to know who is coming and where is he going. Now Aditi ma'am says you are her relative so welcome Sir and sorry again. Enjoy yourself, Sir!”

Anand drove to the parking looking at him with big eyes and wondered ‘why did he tell me to enjoy? Does he know that I am going to fuck Aditi? Is Aditi famous for that? Has someone else come, like me, before and Aditi has phoned him to let him get in? It’s strange?!!’

Om then looked up at Aditi with a vicious smile and lifted up his thumb up to her. Aditi smiled back at him and went back into her room. It was the turn of Om to start thinking, “Who is this man? Aditi madam is alone, her husband is at work then who is this man to see her when she is all alone? She is dressed so sexily her waist, navel, thighs are all seen and she will be in the company of this man alone? This man looks sex minded...is there going to be fucking going around there? I must check on I think....if that is the case then Aditi madam will have to let me fuck her or else I can be a danger to tell all to her husband hehehe! She is now caught dear Aditi madam....”

Aditi waited near her doorstep listening for the lift to open. Anand got out and walked towards her apartment but Aditi closed the door and waited. He rang the bell and slowly said, “I am here now open!” Aditi leaned against the door with her heart pounding and gasping for air with her throat getting dry she swallowed some saliva hardly and waited. Anand rang again and said, “will you please open!” With trembling voice she articulated, “No, I won’t go back please, the watchman will know everything, he will tell Vishal you were here, please go back.”

She was asking herself why on earth she is replying to him. She should have kept silent and not even talk to him like the day he came to take back his car and he would have returned..... She was again unsure of what she was doing or going to do......

Anand said collating his mouth to the door, “Hey baby, don’t make a scene, people here will think why this stranger is knocking and the woman is not opening, you will attract attention, so please to avoid all this kindly open the door sweetheart, I am dying to hold you, my love.”

Aditi thought he was right and really other residents will come to know if she delays opening, then she had no choice and did open the door.

Anand immediately rushed on her pushing back the door, took her tightly in his arms and started kissing, licking her cheeks and neck, by pressing his dick on the lower part of her belly rubbing it partly over her thighs by crouching himself. Aditi moved several steps backward into the house trying hard to get out of his grip and avoiding his mouth brushing on her neck and cheeks....She was trembling and feeling awkward.

To be continued....................

Casinar

Divine

Update 30 - Anand with Aditi in her house alone

Reaching the couch Aditi almost fell, sitting over it by missing a step since she was stepping back as her leg hit the couch. Anand then with a big grin looked at her and her attire admiring her from tip to toe. Her short jeans, her top letting her belly and navel visible and her lovely things to please his eyes and make his dick grow bigger....Anand felt being in paradise.

Aditi lifting up her head looking into his eyes said still in a shaking voice, “No it’s not good, you should go back Mister Anand.” And after saying that she moved her eyes from him looking sideways. Anand with a big smile, still looking at her hot body said, “Come on baby, it’s high time to enjoy ourselves, you need it too, your body is yearning for it don’t lie to me, so why being reluctant darling?” Aditi looked at him with a pale face saying, “But I am not happy this way, I am not at all okay with all this, I am not feeling good, it’s not to my liking please go back, Mister Anand.”

Anand sat near her on the couch placing his hand on her bare thighs caressing them lightly. Aditi tried to move his hands saying,

Mister Anand, let’s be friends, I like you as a good friend, it’s not good to go further I believe.”

Anand laughed and gazing at her said,

“Look, honey; don’t tell me that you do not want to do what I am here for. Look at yourself sweetheart, look at how you are dressed, when you knew I am coming why did not you change this dress and wear something more decent? You know it that your thighs, belly, navel are all visible and a man who adores your body is coming, so I bet you remained in this attire to get me hornier isn’t it? You like to be admired yet you are telling me to abstain.... I feel it's your way to seduce, you want to receive it deep into you by saying no and that will provide you more pleasure tell me, baby, tell me do you want it a bit violently, like it like rape or something like that? You want to keep on saying no when I persist and eat your whole body hmmm come on speak up now hot babe!!”

Aditi was shocked by what she just heard him say and in astonishment said in a numb voice,

“No, not at all. I hate violence, Mr. Anand, how can you think like that. You shocked me by your words.”

Anand then lifted her in his arms saying, “Let’s go to your bed honey we will be more comfortable.....” But Aditi agitated moved her whole body in such a way that Anand got to leave her. She then walked to the terrace door and said, “No, let's talk Mister Anand, we need to talk.”

Anand felt he will have a hard time with her and realised that he is precipitating things and agreed to go her way so said, “Okay okay come sit here and we will talk dear, come.” He sat on the couch and Aditi slowly walked to sit close to him placing both her hands over her breasts. When she was seated, Anand placed his arm over her shoulder in a protective way and with a smile said, “You are behaving like a little girl and this pleases me a lot. You know you are looking like a little girl who has not even known sex. Hahahaha!” Aditi bit her lip and asked,

“Tell me are you sure that Vishal is not aware that you are here?”

Anand: “Of course I am sure my dear. He is not aware why are you asking this once again? Should he be aware that I am here?”

Aditi was thinking that it could be that Vishal has sent him and was testing her. That’s why she wanted to be sure either they were really alone and cheating on Vishal both of them..... now thinking of it that they are both cheating Vishal made her feel something strange and brought her back to her role plays world.... when she was calling him ‘Mister Anand’ now and then she was getting a prick inside feeling she was living a role play...... Aditi was not sure of herself, she was like her heart wanted to go on do it but her mind was negative..... She was undetermined, undecided and did not really know what she wanted.

Anand was trying to read her mind and felt that she was unsure of herself and decided to seduce her. He gently kissed her cheek which Aditi let, then he placed his hand on her thigh again and caressed lightly asking her, “does not it feel good to be caressed and loved like this?” Aditi bent her head and Anand seized the opportunity to run his tongue over the back of her neck by moving her hair... that made Aditi get goosebumps and she held his wrist tight.... When Anand felt her palm over his wrist He liked it and slowly

moved his lips from her neck towards her mouth with his tongue still wetting her cheeks.... just then Aditi moved her face away to avoid the kiss.

Om was wondering what could that man be doing up in Aditi’s room and decided to have a glance. He took the lift, went up by asking a boy to stay at the gate for a short while. He was curious since he found Aditi in sexy attire and a man going to be with her alone when the husband is not here, Om was sure there will be fucking going on and that would ease him to get Aditi he thought if that would be the case.....

Anand spoke in Aditi’s ears in whispers while licking her, “Come on honey you had said you will tell me when the opportunity will present for me, and I find this a great opportunity...last time you had said your husband was here that's why you refused and now we are alone baby lets give ourselves a chance, come lets go to your bed now......”

By then Om reached her door and placed an ear to try to listen if he could hear them talking at least. And this is what Om heard...

Aditi replied, “Why on the bed Mister Anand, we are okay on the couch, it's nice here....”

Om said to himself, ‘What the bed? The man wants to ask her on the bed and she says the couch is okay.... wow! The man has really come to enjoy...great, that’s why she is almost nude to receive him for a good fucking session oh God when will my turn come!!’ and he continued to listen to their conversation.....

Anand stood up trying to lift Aditi in her arms and despite her reluctance Aditi let herself being carried by him like a baby in his arms pleading, “Hmmm Mr. Anand, why are you so insisting my God what do I do hmmm!!” and she hit on his shoulders with her closed fist while Anand carried her towards her bedroom.... Om was listening and understood that they were going to her bedroom now.... he had a hard-on and caressed his dick looking back if someone appears in a sudden from the lift.....

Anand placed Aditi over her bed and started taking out his shirt. Aditi sat over her bed with her head bent downwards looking at the floor and had a different kind of feeling and in a sudden got out of the bed saying, “No no no Mister Anand it’s not good, sorry please forgive me....” Anand had already taken off his shirt and caught her when she was trying to get out of the room and by force pushed her over the bed..... SHE LAY FLAT ON HER BACK LIFTING UP HER KNEES TO PREVENT Anand get her, But Anand with a hand blocked her over the bed and with another hand undid his zip, moved down his underwear to get his sick out which he started rubbing over Aditi’s thighs by mounting over her..... Aditi almost shouted “NO! NO! STOP IT! NO, I AM NOT READY FOR IT MISTER ANAND, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES......” But Anand could not hold or wait he tried hard to pull down her short and continued rubbing his dick over the jeans itself by parting both her legs with his strong hands keeping her stuck over the bed.

Outside Om was listening to all !!

A sort of struggle went on between Anand and Aditi and she turned herself on her belly placing both her hands on her face even refusing his kiss..... Anand felt like she was giving him her ass and quickly hardly moved down her short over her ass which went a bot down to let the upper part of her ass bee seen and Anand pushed his dick in between the cheeks on the ass and started rubbing it rapidly.... He was so excited that he soon felt his cum jerking out, so he held his dick in his hand with all his force and quickly reached Aditi’s face asking her in a begging voice, open your mouth, please at least take it in the mouth I am almost finished baby..... He was panting, fighting for breath while Aditi looked in his face with amazement and pity still both her hands placed over her breasts..... Anand rubbed his dick on her cheeks and lips, she was fixing her eyes on Anand’s face; that was looking like a beggar at that moment, and when she did not open her mouth Anand had to release his sperm over her face and part of her neck wetting her all through...... Aditi closed her eyes when the pressure of the sticky liquid spread over her face and neck....... when she opened back her eyes she found Anand’s cock close to her lips and he was still begging for her to suck it but she did not and said, “sorry I told you I will tell you when I am ready, you are wasting your time Mister Anand. Very sorry!” But Anand was pleased with the least he got and said, “I am still happy for the much I got baby, you have a beautiful ass as well, I wish I could take your short completely out to explore the whole of your ass.. hmmm I enjoyed it baby,

though not to the full but, I enjoyed myself...it was too fast and in a sudden but what to do I was longing for you so so much my dear.....”

Aditi, at last, smiled looking at his cock softening and said, go to wash now and leave early, don’t wait for the last moment to go.”

To be continued...................... (3035 words from both updates)

Casinar

Divine
Update 31 - Anand leaves, Om knew all

No need to say that Anand wanted to stay more with her, but Aditi insisted that he leaves. Anand kissed and licked her a lot messing up the whole bed and Aditi’s hair and dress were all in a disordered condition the much Anand struggled with her again before leaving. At times Aditi laughed the way Anand was behaving like a kid struggling with her on the bed. Anand did that just to familiarise with her and make her become friendlier. He succeeded in a way as Aditi started talking as normal to him as she talks to someone she is very close to. They even teased each other. In all Anand stayed with her on the bed for almost 2 hours and got to leave.

And Om from outside listened almost all their talks and teases. Om understood that Anand had come to fuck her and did fuck her. When Om heard him saying goodbye and felt that they were back in the lounge and holding in other in their arms and kissing, the kiss was clearly heard outside. In fact, they were in the lounge and Anand held her standing in his arms and Aditi too held him like he was her lover and in all smile, she kissed him back and Anand kissed her in a way a lover's kisses his beloved before departure. They looked like true lovers at that moment. Anand even pressed her boobs like pressing an ancient car horn in a teasing way. Then Anand slowly murmured in her ears, words which Om did not hear outside, “I am very much longing to put it deep inside you and feel your warmth deep there baby!” Aditi bit her lips and pushing him with both hands said, “I told you I will tell you when I get ready for that, at present content yourself with what you got! Be patient and wait for that day! I am not saying that it will not happen, it will but even I don’t know when!”

Reaching the door Anand said, “I will call you often now, have your number.” Aditi answered, “Don’t call or sms when Vish is back home, and yes tomorrow evening we are going to my in-laws, will be back on Sunday night, so this weekend please don’t call, my in-laws will be around!”

By then Om heard their steps approaching and he ran to the lift and was back in the kiosk near the gate.

Anand got out and Aditi went on the terrace to watch him go. Om on seeing Aditi on the terrace in her short and sexy top started gazing at her and waved at. She waved back at him and he called her. Aditi took the phone and asked what the matter was. Om said, “Your visitor is returning bhabi ji?” Aditi answered, “Yes he must be reaching the ground floor by now.”

Om: “So you enjoyed well dear Bhabi ji?”

Aditi: “What do you mean by ‘enjoy’ you naughty boy? Behave yourself will you?”

Om: “Okay so I ask with your visitor either he enjoyed well okay?”

Aditi: “Shut up will you, I don’t want you to talk anything to him! He is a relative of mine!”

Om: “Oh! Relative? Then he is a very lucky relative I must say!”

Aditi: “What do you mean Om?”

Om: “Will tell you later bhabi ji, I think I will also have to become your relative now so that I get such happy moments to come to see you like this one!” And he cut the phone..... Aditi was doubtful that Om is aware of something that happened between her and Anand and she was worried a bit.

Anand reached the gate driving out and looked up, on the terrace to see Aditi waving at him, he waved and sent a flying kiss which Om watched well..... Aditi looked both at Om and Anand laughing heavily..... So when Anand drove away Om also sent a flying kiss to Aditi... she laughed and threatened him with her index finger, then went back inside.

Om went to the toilet and masturbated thinking of all that he heard and felt happening between Aditi and Anand. He visualised he was pulling the top of Aditi and kissing her sexy delicate thighs, bringing down her short and licking her white panty, then crushing her boobs and biting them leaving red marks..... Om felt he was doing all that to Aditi and he shagged of feeling that all was reality and Aditi was in his company.... That was the first time Om shagged thinking of Aditi.

Vishal was back that evening; everything went fine. Anand did not even have a slight doubt of what took place. Aditi had already taken her bath and was in a nice dress reaching her knees and she was seductively approaching Vishal every now and then.

At night during their sexual encounter Vishal again asked her to continue the father in law role play and during intercourse, he asked her to be sexily dressed for tomorrow and seduce his father and his elder brother the three days that they will spend there...... Aditi was not accepting but at last, said she will do her best to please him but not that sure if she will succeed!

Anyhow Friday evening arrived and they departed for Vishal’s village. Aditi was dressed in a very beautiful saree which enhanced her beauty, even more, all the wise. She looked, sexy, desirable, hot! Any man would love to get her to bed the way she looked. Above all her smile and looks, her eyes plus her voice added spice to her sex appeal.

This is how Aditi looked in her sari. Now the other men in her in-laws would see her like that when she will reach there after 1 and a half an hour drive.

After one and half an hour of drive, they reached Vishal’s father’s house where all were eagerly waiting for them.

To be continued..................

Casinar

Divine
Update 32 - Both reaches their old house at father in law's

Darsheel and Leena were in the yard waiting for them as Leena had told Aditi to text her when she is about to reach. The father in law and Darun were on the porch of their house which gave the face to the road as well. In the backyard, there were some people preparing some stuff for the harvest celebration ceremony which would take place the next day afternoon and will continue through the night.

As soon as Vishal’s car got in the yard Leena started jumping with joy calling them by their names, it looked as though a movie hero and heroine were reaching their house. Aditi laughed and had tears of joy seeing them happily welcomed. She had a feeling of nostalgia as well since that was her more than her home too. As soon as the car was parked by the side of the garage since Daruns’ and his father’s cars were already inside, Vishal let his car out by the side. Aditi got out first and Leena jumped over her hugging her tightly and kissing her cheeks, forehead and shouting, “You are looking gorgeous bhabi, like a movie heroine wow! How come you have become more beautiful than you were that’s great bhabi I must also go to the city now...hey Darsheel look at her she is so beautiful nah?!”

Vishal’s father was looking at his daughter and daughter in law with a big grin and said, “Leena will you stay there talking or bring her inside?!” By then Vishal was out and Leena hugged him too and kissed his cheeks asking, “Where are my gifts, bro? In which suitcase are they? Let me carry the heavy suitcase, just show me which one it is, I will quickly open that one only hehehe!” Vishal in a big laugh showed her the suitcase and she hurried to take hold of it while Darsheel took another one to carry.

Now on her way coming there, in the car Vishal had asked Aditi that as soon as she reached his dad, after taking her blessings, she had to hug him and he would watch from a distance to observe his dad’s expressions...he also had asked her to hug both Darun and Darsheel as well. So he intentionally kept his step slow to watch what will be happening in front of him.

Aditi continued walking towards the porch and moved her head back twice to look at Vishal who made signs facially for her to keep moving.

Vishal had also asked her to let her ‘pallu’ fall down purposely when she bends down to touch his dad’s feet and not to lift it up when she stands up to hug him.... He had to check if his dad will glance at her cleavage when she will be bending to touch his feet and he would watch how he will react on hugging her.... Aditi ha decided to do as Vishal had asked to please him so that he gets inspired for fresh role plays. She was in a way her husband’s accomplice in all such endeavors.

And when the time arrived for Aditi to touch her father in law’s feet Leena and Darsheel had already got inside the house with the suitcases while Darun also followed them to check out if there was something for him as well, thus Aditi was left alone with the ‘papa’ and Vishal was at the far back almost near the garage walking towards the porch with his eyes glued to his wife’s movements. Aditi brent down reaching her father in law and the thin sari’s pallu had to move from her shoulder to go all down to the pleasure of Vishal who was keenly watching, and his father looked directly into Aditi’s cleavage before he bent down to hold her shoulder to lift her up to stand still his eyes stuck to her boobs and quickly he glanced at Vishal either he was looking while Vishal immediately looked aside when he felt his dad was checking either he was looking at them. When the dad found that Vishal was looking away he looked back at Aditi who like a very naive, innocent daughter in law was getting up after touching the feet still looking downwards but very well aware what was happening and what her father in law was looking at..... She wanted to turn back to look at Vishal but did not dare.... The father in law slowly passed his hands from her shoulder to her back while Aditi let the pallu down threw her arms around her father in law to get caught into his arm in a tight hug feeling her boobs crushed on his chest with her heartbeats racing in all speed. In the past many times he had hugged her but it was never with the feelings which Aditi had this time since all were planned by Vishal plus the role plays which Aditi had had with her father in law in mind. After the very tight hug, her hand went to his waist and they started walking towards the threshold so the father in law as well placed his hand on her waist and walked with her when she lifted up the ‘pallu’ lightly placing it over her blouse when the old man’s eyes peeped through once more then he looked back at Vishal and called, “Come on man, why are you walking so slowly? Tired of the drive, come, come inside.....” And Aditi and her father in law looked like a couple walking to their room....

Vishal watched all and now hundreds of questions pestered his mind. He asked himself, “The look like they are in love, as if a loving couple were separated and they are meeting after a long time forgetting everything around them.... dad looked well at her cleavage, when he hugged her not only the upper part of his body was in the hug but the whole body...even Aditi was clutched to him completely from tip to toe.... did they ever hug like that when we were still living here? Did that happen because they were seeing each other after a very long time? Is it my mind which is thinking that way or is that a normal meeting between a father in law and daughter in law who are very close to each other? How to know the truth? ....... What is going to happen the three days we will elapse here??”

To be continued..............

Casinar

Divine

Update 33 - Vishal & Aditi back in their village- in company of her father in law and others

Then Aditi, after reaching inside the house met Darun her elder brother in law, the hard bachelor. They hugged each other by then Vishal was stepping inside and Aditi looked at him the moment she was in Darun’s arm caught in the hug while Darsheel and Leena were busy emptying the suitcases to look for gifts for them. Aditi blushed a little bit when she was still in the hug of Darun when she found her father in law also looking at her, then the dad looked at Vishal either he was looking at the elder brother in law and sis in law in a hug. Darun as well had caught Aditi tightly into his arms and Aditi’s whole body was clutched to his from up to down. Darun’s palm was lighting rubbed over Aditi’s back and Darun’s fingers felt her bra’s straps during the action and it was then that Darun realised that the other men were in the same room so he looked at Vishal first then at his father, after which he broke off the hug asking Aditi how she is doing and said letting others here, “You are looking more beautiful than you were a year ago! The city atmosphere has been benefiting to your beauty I see huh?”

On hearing that Aditi blushed looking both at Vishal then at her father in law while Leena immediately replied looking back at Aditi, “It’s true bhabi, I was about to ask if you go at the beauty palour or its natural! You have completely changed I can see, you are looking like a movie star, love you bhabi love you lots” and she came to hold Aditi and remained in her embrace for long.

After taking his gift Darsheel said looking the two girls in an embrace, “Bhabi has forgotten her younger bro in law I see.....” Then Leena breaking off from Aditi’s embrace said, “Go bhabi embrace him as well or else he will eat my head that I took his part of attention as well!” All smiling Aditi walked to Darsheel whom she took in her arms patting his head, and he was not that tall , reached just Aditi’s boobs, his cheeks got collated on her breasts during the hug and Aditi pressed his head to her chest lightly patting it asking him either he is doing good in his studies....”

Vishal, Darun and their father were all three watching that scene and Leena observed them. Darsheel looked liked a son hugged by his young mother the way Aditi had taken him in her arms, and his small size made him look like a kid yet he was 19 almost or 20! Darsheel was the only male who was shorter in height in the family. Even Leena was taller than him.

The night was long as they had lots to talk and after dinner, all were gathered in the lounge and they had some drinks and kept awake till 2 of the morning and only after that they went to bed.

Once on the bed, Vishal and Aditi got involved in personal talks but had to talk slowly as the neighbouring rooms of theirs were from one side Leena’s the other side the father in laws’. Vishal talked about the hug between her and his father. Aditi said she was emotional at that moment as she felt like crying seeing them after almost a year and she did not feel anything during the hug. But Vishal talked about her pallu which was down and her cleavage was all visible to that Aditi said she did not even feel or notice anything as she had done that only for him, but she did not notice either his father was looking at her cleavage. Vishal then asked how come both held each others waist to walk into the house and Aditi answered that it happened as naturally as possible, nothing was intentional.

Talking of Darun she said then also she did not feel anything except when he said she is looking more beautiful that she felt he was flirtatious. And when Vishal talked how Darshel’s head was pressed over her boobs she said, “I felt like I was his mother and I was holding my son’s head against me with affection!”

So Vishal did not get any reply from her which could enhance his desires of the type of relationship he was expecting. Though he proposed to play a game that they were the men who will sleep with her tonight and she will enjoy their company on the bed. With much hesitance, she agreed to let him quench his thirst the way he wanted and she had to respond that she was being fucked by Darun, Darsheel and the father in law. She in one play had to, at times be sleeping with the father in law, then with darun and soon with Darsheel. Vishal enjoyed a lot the way she was in ecstasy murmuring at time, “Darsheel I see a son in you dear how can you want this with me…..” and when Darun was supposed to be fucking her she responded with words like, “Bhai ji I respect you a lot, you must get married but with me, its like being with your little sister, oh no!! What are you doing with me uuffff…” And when Vishal was supposed to be the father in law Aditi responded as, “Papa it’s so nice to be with you after one year. I missed you so much and very happy to be in your company tonight dear papa!!” Vishal was thrilled and his hard-on did not end even after ejaculating by the way Aditi pleased him with those sexy adultery words….. And as his hard-on was maintained he turned her on her belly and sodomised her again like being the other men of the house doing it to her and had a hot session fucking his hot wife!

Aditi asked her not to go to work the next day and participate in the management of the celebrations. But he said he can’t as the workload at the office was too high!

The next morning he had to leave earlier since he had to drive a longer distance. So Aditi got up earlier than usual to get him breakfast. All others were still sleeping when Vishal left for work. Aditi waved him and went back in the kitchen. The father in law woke up when he heard his car leaving the yard and walked to the kitchen to find Aditi in a negligee! She was still in her nightie with the gown worn over and which had a see-through material. Aditi was at that time standing near the oven and had her back to the door and the father in law watched her back, her open hair partly falling on her shoulder, partly on her back covering the thin straps of the flimsy nighty under the gown...... The dad moved his eyes from top slowly bringing his gaze on Aditi’s lovely fleshy ass and he discovered that she was not wearing any pantie, not even the bra as all were seen through the thin cloth of the negligee. Her beautiful hip was displaying the male attention visualising how it would look without the dress covering it.... The dad could see her elbow and her hands delicately preparing something to eat, he watched her lovely thin fingers and her hand lifted up to bring a piece of something she prepared to reach her mouth...... The dad felt awkward and taking a deep breath cleared his throat to announce his presence. Aditi turned back in all smiles hearing him clearing his throat and sweetly asked, “Slept well papa? All others are still asleep no?” He walked to her staring in her eyes; she continued watching him walking to her still with her lovely smile till he reached very close to her and placing his hands on her shoulders murmured, “I wish to hold you tight again like yesterday!” With a giggle, Aditi asked, “Why? You missed me loads hmmm papa did you?” And the father in law passed his arms under her arms taking her into a tight hug said, “Did not I tell you that several times on phone beta? You know Leena was right to say that you have turned much more beautiful than you were when you left.” Aditi as well put her arms around his large shoulders saying, “No papa, I am the same you are seeing me after so long that’s why you find it like that” He said, “I was so so eager to see you, I think a lot of you when I am in this kitchen, I visualise of you and those old good days when you were here and how I was happy......” Aditi giggled again tapping his back and whispered, “They will wake up leave me now papa.... I was, in fact, expecting you here.......” he said, “This dress is fabulous beti, I do not know this one, it’s the latest you bought?” She only said, “Hmm” as she heard a room’s door opening and broke off from his arms and hurried her steps towards her room.

To be continued.............

Casinar

Divine
Update 34 - Aditi alone, Vishal back to office
What was that? Why did Aditi say, “They will wake up leave me now papa.... I was, in fact, expecting you here.......” It seemed they had some kind of a secret between them? Were they so close to each other? Was there anything between them or was that only their closeness and way of talking? Let's see what happened then.
At the office, Vishal’s mind was only at his father’s home. He was obviously thinking of all that he watched, the way he watched Aditi hugging his father, how her ‘pallu’ was down and his father’s eyes on her cleavage, how Darun hugged his wife and ran his fingers on her bra straps, how Darsheel’s head was pressed over her breasts. He remembered that once or twice he had noticed his sister Leena looking at them when they were in the embrace, then Leena had turned to look at Vishal either he was watching, so Vishal worked his mind, “Why had Leena looked at me like that after seeing them hugging that way? It seemed as if Leena knows something. Can it be that Leena has ever seen dad and Aditi together? Can it be that Leena knows things but cannot tell me? Or can that be that Leena is her accomplice in all that? Oh hell, what am I thinking now? Should I talk to Leena and ask if she knows anything? How would I ask that with her? Will she reveal any secret to me? How can I ask that with Leena? How should I start the conversation? Aditi will be around as well.... where and when will I talk to her?... During the intercourse on bed Aditi responded so well and so much that I felt like she is usually fucked by all three of them... how could she be so responsive such an innocent girl that she was? Is she a hidden treasure whom I had not discovered? No! No! No! That can’t be, I cannot be such a fool not to know all that no I can’t believe that.” Vishal had a hard time, was in mental chaos thinking of all that. At times he was feeling happy with excitement if he would learn that Aditi has a relationship with any of the men of his house, but sometimes he was feeling he would feel betrayed by his wife, but he was yet more thrilled to learn that yes she has a relationship, and that stimulated him thinking to know the truth and from day 1 that it started. He wanted to learn ALL and ALL from A to Z. But who will ever tell all details to him if there was anything like he was thinking? Will Aditi ever agree to share such secrets with him? Will Leena agree to betray her darling sister in law if she knew things? She loved Aditi so much like she was her sister. Vishal felt like leaving all at the office to run back home to be among them but he could not do that.

Then he started thinking about what they would be doing at that time. He thought he had left his beautiful, hot, sensual wife in the company of three men alone in a house and he is at the office..... Will something be happening there? Was Aditi in company of his father in her room as soon as he left? Vishal started to visualize it, he thought as soon as he left Aditi looked everywhere and she walked to his father’s bedroom and went to wake him up. She slowly stepped in and sitting on his bed caressed him saying, ‘Oh papa I longed for you so much and you are still sleeping, come on make love to me before the others wake up, do it fast and we can enjoy each other quickly......” and Aditi through off her negligee and mounted on her father in law, started biting his neck and his father was hard erect so quickly turned her on the bed mounting over her parting away her legs and quickly pulling off her panty......” Vishal had a huge hard on and ran to the toilet to shag thinking of his wife being fucked by his father!!

In fact, at his father’s house, all others were up soon and Leena asked Aditi to accompany her to pick flowers for the ornaments at the celebration. But her father said, “Why are you asking her, go with your village friends beta, let her alone she is tired of the long travel of last night.” Leena looked at her dad then at Aditi and winked. Then said, “ok ok wont disturb you dears, I am going to ask my friends to come with me.” It was like a ritual in the village that whenever there was any kind of a celebration or ceremony the girls' tasks were to go and pick flowers from the nearby forest. Then come and decorate the ceremonial place. So Leena left. Now why Leena said she won’t disturb them? How would she be disturbing them if she took Aditi with her? What was the secret there?

The celebration of the harvest was to start in the early afternoon with ‘garba dance’ and folks songs in the yard of Vishal’s father. Everybody was to be dressed in the typical village dress. In the backyard, some men were preparing the local liquor to get drunk. Even some or many ladies consumed that liquor locally made in the backyards of the house. Darun and Darsheel got busy helping those men in the backyard. Aditi was left alone in the house with her father in law. Yet the house was all open and anyone could come and go except into the rooms. People started invading their yard and a tent was pitched in the middle in front of their house giving face to the road. Some youngsters were busy in the yard mounting the tent. One of the youngsters spoke to others, “Hey did you see Vishal’s wife? She’s turned to a sex bomb man! I wish I could lay her!” Other friends replied, “Man when she came to the village newly married it was then I had my first masturbation thinking of her. She was the most beautiful and sexy bride I had ever seen in my life buddy!” While another youngster answered, “Not only you or him, almost all youngs and old have shagged thinking of Aditi in this village my dear. She was the hottest attractive bride of this village and till date, I have not seen others like her.”

Just then a boy who was standing on a stool watching inside the house said, “Hey I saw her, I saw her, she is talking to her father in law, husssssh!!” so another youngster pronounced, “Man whenever she was going to the temple in her sexy saie I used to watch her waist and navel, even the pundit should be holding his dick each time she came in front of him.” Others said, “Man, three men in this house don’t you think they all have got their parts?” then one answered, “Ask with Darsheel dude, she is close to her she is her darling bhabi!” And another one said, “Oh no, once he hit me when I talked about his beloved bhabi. He is possessive about his bhabi!” Immediately the boy who was on the stool said, “Hey man sshhhhhh! Her father in law has hugged her, come up on the stool and look!!!”

To be continued....................