• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
English jyada achhi hai aap ki casi bhai as compared to hindi :yay: maine abhi notice kiya ye :D
Hindi to nahin aati mujhe. main to xp par doston ke kehne par hindi mein likha sirf khushaamat ke liye..... aur jo success mili uss ke baad likhta gaya, varna main to english mein hi likhta tha iss se pehle... hindi ki vocabulary to zero hai mera, devnagri mein likha kuch nahin samajhta hoon.... jo likhta hoon woh bolywood ki zubaan hai jo filmon aur gaanon se seekha hoon..... Mauritian hoon hindustani nahin bhai, to kahan se aega sahi Hindi likhna!! meri pehli do superhit kahaniyan exbii par 2010 mein " The incestuous encounter of a bahu" aur " Anabelle" the...... kyun ke hindi mein vaar talaab karta tha doston se to sab ne hindi mein likhe ki maang kiye to kar diya shuruwaat " yeh bhi muhabat hi hai" se aur woh bhi superhit hui!! " sarjoo to bahot baad mein aayi thi!!

bondjamesbond09

Update 56 - Gianputh

After that episode every day that Om came to work he called Aditi as soon as Vishal left for his office to make her aware that he is there. And Aditi came out on the terrace to wave to him. Sometimes they exchanged flying kisses after having looked all the way when people were not present. ON PHONE Om often told her in which dress he wanted to see her and often it was in short dresses that he asked Aditi to come on the terrace and put one leg on the railing so that Om could see her inner thighs and her panty. Sometimes Aditi teased him by intentionally not wearing her panty and let him view her pussy from the ground floor. Aditi did that mischievously as she knew he will not be able to come to her when he is on duty because the security company for which Om worked had inspectors who made frequent rounds to check on them. And if he will not be found in the kiosk or nearby he would get warnings and could lose his job, so Om was helpless in such circumstances and could only shag thinking of Aditi.

But they often had sexual chats on their cell phones..... Aditi would turn him on and get herself all wet by the way they had sex chat..... Om often told her he wanted to fuck her again and even Aditi said she wanted that too but she could not receive him as he is on duty and Vishal is not working overtimes! Om thought the only way he could sleep with her is that he takes leave from his job someday..... Or he could ask another watchman who worked at night to replace him for some hours ....... Now we have to go back to update 21 to see the other old watchman

In update 21 we remember there was an old man who worked night shift when Aditi had been outside since she was horny and wanted to make love and hoping to see Om there. Remember these parts?

“The watchman held Aditi’s shoulder walking her back to the lift. Inside the lift, he kept his arm over Aditi’s shoulders and she rested her head on his chest as though she was all drunk. Her boobs crushed on his chest and the man felt things looking at her cleavage start thinking things. He asked her questions, “So your husband does not have cigarettes anymore?” Aditi making her eyes look drowsy answered acting like she was drunk, “No he does not smoke a friend had come but he is gone now and I wish to smoke. My husband is sleeping and I am not sleepy yet.” The watchman thought, ‘Her husband is sleeping and such a young and beautiful wife is out this is how women turn to be sluts when husbands do not care about them. I can fuck this beautiful woman right now...let me try if she lets me in, I will check if the husband is dead asleep I will try her...’”

That was part of the update 21 to remember? So today we are going to see what happened between that old watchman and Aditi.

It so happened that the old watchman, named Gianputh was on that night turned on by seeing Aditi that way. He was expecting to get into her room and had thought if her husband will be all asleep he would fuck her but that new boy (Rakesh) had suddenly appeared and Gianputh had left. But being back in the kiosk Gianputh had a hard on and jerked thinking of Aditi and her sexy body he had just touched and desired! She was younger than his daughter and he had never thought such a young woman would ever turn her on that way. He had seen almost all her boobs since she was not wearing her bra and was in her nighty covered with a robe…. She was looking damn hot and pretended to be drunk so Gianputh had nothing in his mind than fucking her…..

After that night He tried many following nights by making rounds near Aditi’s door. But got no chance to approach her. Gianputh always did night shifts only as he had other part-time jobs he did in the day. But since he was attracted by Aditi and wished to get her he tried his best to make rounds during the day as well. And thus amongst all the days, he came to make rounds he talked to Om as if he was just passing by so paid him a short visit and roamed the premises…. Now Om thought to ask him to replace him for an hour one day so that he could go to enjoy with Aditi. Gianputh kindly accepted to replace him if he had to do some important work. But formally Gianputh just asked where Om had to go for an hour? And before Om could answer Gianputh jokingly said,

“Are you not going to sleep with any sexy woman no? You know there is a young and very attractive woman in the apartment here and I wish to fuck her! Her name is Aditi and one night she was drunk and had come here in her nighty and I had helped her back to her room touching her all over her hot body… I was going to get into her room but a stupid living next door had opened his door to talk to her so I had to return….. I really damn want to sleep with that young woman Om!!”

Om was shocked and listened to him in great amazement then asked, “Chacha you also want her! Oh my God, I can’t believe that!! Please tell me when had that happened? When had she come down in nighty here??”

Gianputh: “Young man she is damn hot and ignited a desire for her in me, It seems she will let me if I want to sleep with her….”

Om: “Of course she will let you Uncleji, I am sure, I know her well!”

Gianputh: “Really? Have you been with her?”

Om: “Uncle, that’s why I wanted you to replace me, I was going to enjoy a bit with her, but now I have changed my mind, it’s you who will go to her now….”

Gianputh: “You will do me a great favour if you give me that chance boy! I am mad of her since that night….. She must be all alone right now isn’t it?”

Om: “Yes uncle, you go and ring her doorbell as she opens to get in without any hesitation and fuck her hard,. Go! Go, uncle! Enjoy and come back to tell me how it has been!”

Gianputh: “Really you have slept with her? Tell me what's her likes and dislikes? Does she like it rough or soft? I feel like I will be very rough and tough with her! To fuck a modern, high society wife, for me is a great opportunity, and I will avenge on her as I get to watch for them so that they can sleep peacefully, I keep awake when they sleep soundly so she got to pay me that in a way!!”

Om whispered to the elder man, “Uncle I lost my virginity with her and she was very gentle to me, but you do it the way you wish she will enjoy it I am sure, but promise me that you will come to relate me all, will you?”

Gianputh: “Okay let me go then, I have shagged thinking of her in my old days its time to do it for true now, you have encouraged me by saying all this son! Hope you did not lie and will not make me get troubles there!”

Om: “Why should I do that chacha ji? I did not tell any lie to you….. But you have to tell me when did she come to see you here in the night? Why was I not the watchman on that night, I would have fucked her in the parking here itself before leaving her back to her room!!”

Gianputh: “I will tell you all when I return, let me go to try my luck see you soon boy!”

Aditi was just out of a shower and wrapped in a towel. She was drying her hair sitting in front of her makeup desk. In the mirror her bare shoulder, cleavage, her thighs were clearly seen, she was watching her own body and smiling thinking of a man may be..... She soon stopped the hair dryer and passed her fingers from her shoulder moving them downwards to her breasts still watching in the mirror...... And the doorbell rang!! She was amazed since at that time of the day seldom someone rings at her door. She stood up and thought either to open the door in the way she was or put a robe on her!!! She could not make up her mind and went to open.....

Gianputh looked at her from tip to toe with his mouth open!!! Aditi had pressed one of her hands on her breasts to hold the towel and with one hand she was holding the door handle looking at the old man in shock! The towel could hardly cover the upper part of her thighs, the very soft, and fairer parts of her thighs were all seen to the pleasure of Gianputh... They were both looking at each other without any word for long and at last Gianputh broke the silence by saying,

“Hmm..... errrr.... can I....eeerrrrr can I ....... please have a cup of mineral water as I need to take a pill!! You know me isn’t it, I am the watchman....”

Aditi stepped back giving way for him to get inside saying, “Yes, yes I know who you are an uncle!”

Once inside the house, Aditi went towards the kitchen to get the water and Gianputh stood up in the lounge looking here and there rubbing his forehead with his handkerchief.....

To be continued...............
new entry very nice

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

very
Update 57 - Gianputh with Aditi

Once Aditi was in the kitchen she started thinking for the night she pretended to be drunk when in fact she had been there to see Om but fell on the old man..... She was not at that moment aware of the old’s intention but she had little doubt...Now she was thinking either she goes to change first or to serve him the water first... she was wrapped in a white towel and her intimate parts were almost all clearly visible.... She also thought how on that night the old man had held her and touched her body when she had pretended to be drunk....

On the other hand, Gianputh had an erection already and was planning to hold her in his arms as soon as she will come to give him the water. He had already visualised how he will lay her on the couch which was in front of him in the lounge where he was standing observing the place. His plan failed as Aditi, instead of handing him the glass of water put it on a table telling him,

“Here’s the water I’ll just be back after changing myself, uncle.” And she went into her room to get dressed. Gianputh shook his head being disappointed and tried to peep into her room which she had not closed. She took her dress and went behind the door to dress. Gianputh was trying to peep but to no avail. He wished to get into her room straight away, but then thought he will frighten her and things could turn sour so preferred to wait for her and see how she will be dressed when she will be back..... Gianputh thought depending on her dress he will approach her by complimenting the dress she will wear.... he expected her to look sexy in whatever dress she will come out. And after a short while, Aditi came in the lounge and this is how she was dressed and where she sat in front of Gianputh!!

Gianputh was speechless for a while looking at her..... He could not utter a single word, he could not understand was she seducing him or was it her habit of dressing that way..... Gianputh’s eyes were on her thighs then ran his eyes to her shoulder looking at her bra straps, then her smile and did not really know what to say! He swallowed saliva and cleared his throat and tried to talk....

But before he could talk Aditi changed positions on the couch and these were the views which came in front of Gianputh:

He observed her armpit, then watched her hair flung open, and the bra strap stuck to her flesh.... He noticed some love bites on her arm... She was playing with her hair as though arranging them...

Gianputh looked again in between her thighs, the hot, appealing fleshy thighs Aditi displayed in front of an unknown man made Gianputh perplexed....

And she moved few steps passing by near him to take a seat on the bar counter where Vishal use to make his drinks...this is how she sat and the view which was displayed in front of Gianputh.... how could he resist?

And in all smiles, the way she looked at him encouraged him to talk approaching her......

Was Aditi seducing him? Had she expected him to fuck her? Or was she behaving normally? All these made Gianputh think for long yet he talked going closer to her standing he said,

“You remember that night you had come to me? I wanted that night to accompany you inside the house but unfortunately could not as that boy came to talk to you, you know?!”

Aditi smiled at him looking in his face and answered,

“Yes, I know!”

Gianputh: “You know that I wanted to come inside?”

Aditi: “Yes I know!” and she bent her head smiling and biting her lips.

Gianputh understood that she is easy prey and he was worrying in vain, he thought Om was right to say that he will get her easily to be fucked.... Gianputh thought how could such a modern beautiful lady be so easy! He could not believe it! He thought could be she was horny and he was lucky so he did not lose time and went straight to his topic. He asked,

“And so do you know why I wanted to come inside that night? You had told me your husband was sleeping and you were drunk so what was the reason I wanted to come inside?”

Aditi got up, walked two-step towards the couch and replied,

“Yes, I know the reason you wanted to come inside though you knew my husband was sleeping.....”

Gianputh managed his crotch in his pant with a hand and neared her, and brushed his nose behind her neck sniffing her and said,

“Wow, you smell so good and delicious, I had almost the same smell from you that night, your body smell is so appealing young lady!”

Aditi smiled looked away bit her lip and asked,

“So you are here today for the same reason as that night? The water was only a pretext to come here isn’t it?”

By then Gianputh was the closest to her and he did not lose time, took her in his arms abruptly pressing her to his chest his mouth tried to get her mouth into his.... but Aditi moved her face the other way and put her hand to his face saying,

“Don’t hurry, why this haste now take it easy be normal...no rush please I am all free and you have all the time, you are not working today are you?” She broke off his arm walked away and sat opposite him with her legs slightly parted and Gianputh could this time see her white panty in between her fleshy thighs..... He felt a shiver and wished to eat her on the spot! Aditi sat easily looking in his face and asked;

“You wanted to get me when my husband was sleeping here that night and you had thought you would spend some good times with me huh?”

Gianputh only nodded and looked in her face saying,

“Yes, I exactly thought that way since you had said he was sleeping and you had his birthday party celebrated, so I could make it out that he should be drunk....”

Aditi smiled looking at him and this time she walked towards him, came closer, held the collar of his shirt and whispered,

“I was horny that night and that is exactly what I was expecting from you.....”

Gianputh felt thrilled with that thought of hers and this time wrapped her in his arms to get her mouth in his as this time Aditi opened her mouth to let her tongue getting melted in his mouth..... His hands were running on her butt pressing them hard and his dick still inside his pant was being rubbed just over her pussy still under her dress...... Gradually Gianputh managed to lift up her short dress and pressed his downer part in between her thighs over her panty while he continued thrusting......

Aditi’s fingers started undoing his shirt’s buttons; she placed her palm over his chest and ran it in between his grey chest hairs...... She kissed his neck and soon his shirt was thrown out. Their mouth was still stuck to each other meanwhile their hands were working on undoing each other’s clothes...... both were standing during that action. Since Aditi wanted it to go leisurely, Gianputh was not hurrying but doing it to her pace. At the same time he licked and kissed his neck after the kiss and he adored playing with her bra straps where he put his tongue in between and licked.

Little by little Gianputh started becoming harsh and wild. He pulled her panty like in rage and in a coarse voice murmured,

“You little bitch you want it from an old man and maybe you thought bi will not be able to do it huh! I will fuck you hard you bitch! Your husband surely does not please you! You want it rough baby wait I will teach ya a lesson! You gonna get it with me dirty bitch!”

For a while, Aditi felt afraid by his way of talks...and pleaded,

“Please don’t use harsh words I don’t like it, be gentle please!”

Gianputh was getting wilder and harshly said,

“To be gentle with you? No not at all! You should be raped by many persons at a time you are a bitch who let a man come to fuck her when her husband is at work! Why should I be gentle to you! Never! You need it harsh and rough this is the way I like it!

Gianputh turned her arms violently over her back and pushed her over the couch. She was all nude by then and he too. Aditi moaned as her arm pained the way Gianputh had turned it on her back...... she almost cried asking him to leave her arms as they were aching... but Gianputh did not listen and entered his teeth on her butt where he bites her flesh... Aditi shouted with pain, and he slapped her asking her not to shout otherwise he will hurt her more...... Aditi started crying and pleaded to leave her......

Gianputh spanked her hard on her butt several times... her ass flesh turned red and Gianputh went on hitting violently... Aditi went on crying like a little girl, all in tears she looked in the old man’s face and thought she has fallen into wrong hands this time......

She beseeched him to leave, to go away, she threatened to tell her husband or report him to the police. But Gianputh said,

“If you report to the police I will say you gave me a rendezvous and on that night you came to get fucked by me and we use to have sex often...your husband and everyone in the apartment will come to know you are a whore! Do you want that to happen? Okay, you report to the police then undergo all those harassments!”

Aditi was found helpless for the first time. She never thought that she will one day come to face someone like him.... He was violent and wild... She knew she could do nothing but let him do the way he wanted and quietly she had to follow his demands.....

Gianputh forced her mouth to his dick and made her suck violently forcing his cock deep into her throat...she coughed, chocked, cried, spat, felt like vomiting yet he continued fucking her mouth harder and harder..... When she stopped he slapped her hard on her face, her cheeks turned red, he once hit her so hard that a little bit of her lip broke and bled, Gianputh sucked her blood till it stopped bleeding..... And forced her sucking his cock more and more....

Soon forcing her to crouch on the couch, he tried to insert his cock in her asshole... Aditi refused, tried hard to push him but he was physically stronger and blocked her body in such a way that she had no way out.... her ass was in front of him..he put his thumb into her asshole shook it hard and put two fingers together into the hole and shook hard...Aditi cried to stop that but he violently continued and at last put his cock into it... he moved his hip about thrice but his dick got softened!! He took it out, rubbed it over her ass but it was not getting harder..... Aditi looked in his face then at his dick and again looked in his face with tears rolling down her cheeks... she understood that he cannot fuck... he does not get a full erection..... She then shouted;

“You old bastard! You are impotent and want to fuck get the hell out of here! You are venting your frustration since you can’t fuck! Get away or else I will really shout and gather people here mother fucker!”
Gianputh brought her mouth to his dick and said,

“You will make it raise bitch, take it, suck it otherwise I will cut your throat!!” Aditi this time was not taking his cock..... She started struggling and succeeded to push him for once.... Gianputh fell on the floor and Aditi quickly took her clothes and ran to her room and from inside she shouted, “You get out or I am calling the police right now, get the hell out of here!”

Gianputh thought she will really call the police so got dressed and left telling her that he was going, Aditi heard the main door closed then got out to check and found that he was really gone!!

Yes, Aditi went through such an experience as well!!

To be continued...................
very nice

Casinar

Divine
Update 58 - Anand calls Aditi

Since the last time Anand had a good time with Aditi, he kept waiting for another encounter which was difficult to get. Yet from the day they met in her house, the day he was there from office alone without Vishal knowing that, from that day they had not met at all but they often had sweet words on phone. Remember their last encounter was in updates 29,30 and 31. After that, she had been to Vishal’s parents in the ceremony, and she got involved with Rajan then Om and the old man..... But in between Anand often called her. He had even called when she had been to her father in law’s place for the ceremony.
Amongst all the calls one day he had called her at lunchtime and had even masturbated talking to her. They had sex chat on phone. That episode was somewhat like this:

Anand had told Vishal that he had to go to the dentist’s for a check-up at lunchtime and had been in private parking of a building close to his office by bribing the watchman. He could have gone straight at Aditi’s place but he never wanted to make Aditi unhappy to be there when she had not given permission. In fact a day earlier he had called that he would come at lunchtime but she had told him not to come but she will tell him the day and time she will feel free.

Thus he was found in the underground parking of an apartment not far from his office, he had only 45 minutes of lunch time and should be back to office within the 45 minutes.

To have distant sex is another kind of pleasure and sort of unique experience. This is what happened with Anand and Aditi that particular day.

Anand was erect even before starting talking to her. She had such a sexual influence on him that as soon as he thought of her he gets erect and longs to be in her company... He imagined her the way she smiled, talked, looked, her voice.... her slender body and the body odour.... The eagerness of holding and caressing her..... Her moans, whimpers etc all that was enough to get any man shivered.... she had such seductive approach which is not found in all women.... Anand was finally neglecting his wife for Aditi.... And if he was having sexual intercourse with his wife, now it was he who was imagining being with Aditi when he was with his wife... He role played in his mind while being with his wife, and this is what he told her this morning as soon as Vishal left for the office and decided to talk about this to her at lunchtime. This had become routine for him and Aditi after that day. Every morning as soon as Vishal leaves home for work Anand on the other side leaves his house and parks his car to call Aditi. Aditi expects his call every morning by 9.30. And they talk like lovebirds. It is the same when Anand leaves office in the evening as well. The time Vishal takes to drive back home, Anand stops his car and start talking to Aditi and when Aditi sees Vishal’s car getting in the yard she tells it to Anand and he cuts the phone. At night sometimes they SMS each other depending on Vishal’s presence.

So in the underground parking, he called and she immediately responded since she was waiting.

Anand was restless and said, “Tell me first of all; describe me how you are dressed and where you are, hurry we have less time sweetheart”

Aditi giggled replying,

“Why to hurry? I am not in hurry, I will take all my time if you can’t be patient so bad Mister Anand!” There were naughtiness and mischief in her voice!

Anand was helpless and could not do anything but dance to her tune only! So he started by asking, “Tell me how are you dressed, I want to visualise you in that only”

Aditi: “I am in a simple blouse and skirt.”

Anand: “Please describe it to me, and where are you in lounge or bedroom” Anand by then pushed his car seat a bit to the back, managed the rear side and made it like an armchair and positioned his body as though he was lying on a bed.

Aditi: “It’s a long skirt which reaches below my knees and the blouse is long enough to cover the beginning of the skirt. The blouse reaches my hips almost. And I am neither in the lounge nor in my bedroom!” She giggled and added, “I am on the terrace looking on the street!”

Anand: “Oh no! Please go to your room, if you stay on the terrace you will get distracted and will not be able to concentrate on what I want you to do, please get back to your room I have less time please!”

Aditi: “Okay okay I am getting in now!”

She got inside closing the door which leads to the terrace and went into her room smiling and listening to Anand at the other end.

Anand: “Now lie on your bed and please do as I say do not cheat, please its important.”

Aditi: (lying over the bed, pulling the pillow under her neck asked), “What important? I am not getting you?!”

Anand: “Now slowly lift up one of your legs and pull the skirt up little by little and look at the fairer parts of your thighs then tell me how far the skirt is lifted and which part is visible, describe them to me... I am visualising all that you are going to describe and will feel I am in your company right now...”

Aditi being used to role plays with Vishal found this interesting and executed despite her. She lay flat on her back, lifted her right leg up and slowly pulled up her skirt to view her own thighs coming barely in front of her eyes..... and she replied in a murmuring voice,

“Done!”

Anand: “What done dear, you are not understanding me, describe to me what you are seeing! Tell me how far the skirt is up and what is viewed!”

Aditi giggled again and answered,

“My right leg is up, the skirt being of silky material has fallen in between both thighs and my thighs are all seen! Happy now?”

To be continued on next post immediately.............

Casinar

Divine
Update 59 - Aditi & Anand on chat

Anand gave a sigh and hissed saying,

“Now undo your blouse, put your phone close to your buttons when you will undo I want to hear the buttons being undone!”

Aditi bites her lips with a grin and really undid her blouse buttons by placing the mobile close to make Anand listen, and Anand really heard the undoing of the blouse on the other side..... Anand’s breath started becoming heavy and in a hoarse voice spoke,

“Now please run the palm of your hand over your neck and bring it near your breasts and make as if it’s my hand moving over there....do it, fast honey”

Aditi liked it, and she passes her palm over her neck taking a long breath which Anand heard well.... then Aditi asked taking a deep breath,

“Now what Mister Anand?”

Anand: “Now undo your bra please again by making me hear the sounds...”

Aditi: “To do that first I will have to get rid of my blouse... So do I remove my blouse completely?”

Thrilled Anand gave a quick and sharp answer,

“Yes, yes take it out!”

Aditi was enjoying that..... She removed her blouse, sat on the bed, placed the phone near the hook of the bra which she unhooked and asked,

“Did you hear? Tell me what did I just do?”

Anand: “Yes, yes I heard, you unhooked your bra isn’t it?” He was very excited and with pleasure in his voice he requested,

“Darling, now hold the phone in between your head and ear and place both your palms on your delicious boobs and massage them, let me hear you!”

Aditi giggled again, lay flat on her bed by holding the mobile the way Anand asked and started massaging her boobs which Anand felt and heard the rough noise her bed and mattress were making..... Aditi gave a little pleasant moan type of sound which pleased Anand a lot.

Anand: “Yes, now try to move one of your boob towards your mouth, can you?”

Aditi: “I have never tried, let me see..... hmmmmm... yesssss I can... hmmmm ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhh noooooooooooo! Enough”

Anand understood she licked or kissed her boob but did not want to continue more.... so he said,

“Honey continue it, feel as if it’s me who is kissing your boob, lick it with the tip of your tongue, make circular movements on your nipple; feel me doing that to you, you will derive much pleasure, please do it...”

Aditi did as she was requested, she wanted to please Anand... and as soon as her tongue touched her nipple she moaned and hissed..... Anand heard that on the mobile, he was fully erect and was too excited listening Aditi executing his orders...... Aditi then lamented,

“Please I can’t do that more, its enough you should be happy.... I pleased you, if I continue I will become too horny and I don’t want that please stop it now!”

Anand: “No! No! wait can’t stop at this level..... Wait I am still thirsty please quench my thirst baby..... Listen, now lift up your skirt completely up to your hips, let your panty be seen and describe me, please move on I am waiting for sweetheart....”

Aditi listened and lay flatter on her back; lifted all her skirt completely up. And said, “It’s all moved up now my underwear can be seen even part of my belly is visible now.....”

Anand groaned, “Baby now move your panty down; up to your knees then stop it there, make me hear the movements on the mobile, please do it honey”, and he gasped after saying that.

Aditi was by then slightly passing her fingers over her panty... and she thought she is alone at home no one can see what she is doing so she thought there is nothing wrong in moving down her panty..... She held her mobile in her hand lifted up her hips and got her panty slide down to her knees by passing over her sexy fleshy thighs......

Anand heard all very clear. The cloth material makes a sound when running on the skin and that could easily be heard, plus the mattress movements were heard when Aditi lifted her hips up by lifting up her butt..... Anand heard all clearly and could visualise her now lying over the bed with her panty moved up her knees; her boobs, soft, round, her nipples hard looking up at the ceiling..... Anand then placed his cell phone near his zip and pulled it down asking with Aditi,

“Di you hear? Tell me what was that?”

Aditi understood it in one go and answered,

“Your zip, you opened it am I right?”

Anand: “Yes honey you are perfectly right, so now I can see and feel you nude for me on the bed with your panty reaching your knees, my dick is ready to reach there baby, now please you visualise my dick.... take it out of my underwear with your delicate soft hands darling I am dying for your touch....”

Aditi answered in a soft voice after a sigh,

“How can I do that you are so far from me, you do it yourself and feel me doing that for you....”

Anand: “Yes sweetheart, here it comes out, hard, long, ready to reach your delicious lips, and it is longing for your sweet tongue’s lick and sucks......”

Aditi started losing herself, she was like in ecstasy and murmured, “Oh my God, what's going on..... What are you doing Mister Anand?”

Anand: “Baby now put your fingers to your pussy, and gently rub your clitoris, rub in between both vagina lips...tell me if they are lubricated.... here I am wetting my dick with some saliva and going to masturbate.... listen to the sounds in the phone you will hear me doing it...you do same there honey I want to hear you doing that and you hear me do the same..... come on lets start darling” And Anand took a deep breath and started masturbating....

Aditi was listening and could clearly hear the sounds of pouch pouch fooch shash shash fushhhh...... She felt pity for him and slowly let her fingers reach her pussy and started fingering herself by placing her cell phone close to make Anand hear...... Anand also heard her finger going to and fro in her wet pussy with sounds like fich fich fuch fuuuccccchhhhh and altogether he heard Aditi’s moanings and hisses...... he moved his hand faster on his dick and groaned louder, while on the other hand Aditi hissed and moaned then in a tiny voice said, “Can you hear? I am all wet Mister Anand, I never did this on the phone with anyone, you are fantastic I can feel you by my side Mister Anand, you are fabulous! Oh My God!! Aaaaahhhhh ssssshshshshsssssss”

Hearing her Anand almost shouted “AAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGGGHHHH I AM CUMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND he pressured his sticky liquid out and part of it went on his car’s windscreen...... he panted and continued taking a deep breath which Aditi listened burying her face in the pillow and feeling too sad for Anand. She knew all that happened, she knew Anand jerked thinking of her, feeling her body by his side, she was feeling very sad by hearing his gasping for air and panting like that...she wished if only he was by her side on the bed with her at that very moment....... She crossed both her legs with her finger still in her pussy and crouched over the bed and with a saddened voice said, “I am very sorry Mister Anand, sorry I made you suffer like this”

Anand breathed in between his clenched teeth and replied,

“Don’t worry my dear sooner or later we will be doing it together not on phone”

Aditi was restless and said,

I am really feeling very bad, I am feeling guilty that I did not let you come, you better was here than doing all that on the phone.... You know what take half day leave and come to my place, I want to compensate you for what you did undergo”

Anand after cleaning all the mess he made by jerking replied,

“No I cannot take leave Vishal will doubt if I leave earlier, he can follow me, it will be dangerous... Don't worry I will make it anyway... will be on your bed soon honey, by the way, thanks for cooperating, for now, I really enjoyed it.

To be continued............. (2492 words from both updates)

Last edited:

bondjamesbond09

ni
Update 58 - Anand calls Aditi

Since the last time Anand had a good time with Aditi, he kept waiting for another encounter which was difficult to get. Yet from the day they met in her house, the day he was there from office alone without Vishal knowing that, from that day they had not met at all but they often had sweet words on phone. Remember their last encounter was in updates 29,30 and 31. After that, she had been to Vishal’s parents in the ceremony, and she got involved with Rajan then Om and the old man..... But in between Anand often called her. He had even called when she had been to her father in law’s place for the ceremony.
Amongst all the calls one day he had called her at lunchtime and had even masturbated talking to her. They had sex chat on phone. That episode was somewhat like this:

Anand had told Vishal that he had to go to the dentist’s for a check-up at lunchtime and had been in private parking of a building close to his office by bribing the watchman. He could have gone straight at Aditi’s place but he never wanted to make Aditi unhappy to be there when she had not given permission. In fact a day earlier he had called that he would come at lunchtime but she had told him not to come but she will tell him the day and time she will feel free.

Thus he was found in the underground parking of an apartment not far from his office, he had only 45 minutes of lunch time and should be back to office within the 45 minutes.

To have distant sex is another kind of pleasure and sort of unique experience. This is what happened with Anand and Aditi that particular day.

Anand was erect even before starting talking to her. She had such a sexual influence on him that as soon as he thought of her he gets erect and longs to be in her company... He imagined her the way she smiled, talked, looked, her voice.... her slender body and the body odour.... The eagerness of holding and caressing her..... Her moans, whimpers etc all that was enough to get any man shivered.... she had such seductive approach which is not found in all women.... Anand was finally neglecting his wife for Aditi.... And if he was having sexual intercourse with his wife, now it was he who was imagining being with Aditi when he was with his wife... He role played in his mind while being with his wife, and this is what he told her this morning as soon as Vishal left for the office and decided to talk about this to her at lunchtime. This had become routine for him and Aditi after that day. Every morning as soon as Vishal leaves home for work Anand on the other side leaves his house and parks his car to call Aditi. Aditi expects his call every morning by 9.30. And they talk like lovebirds. It is the same when Anand leaves office in the evening as well. The time Vishal takes to drive back home, Anand stops his car and start talking to Aditi and when Aditi sees Vishal’s car getting in the yard she tells it to Anand and he cuts the phone. At night sometimes they SMS each other depending on Vishal’s presence.

So in the underground parking, he called and she immediately responded since she was waiting.

Anand was restless and said, “Tell me first of all; describe me how you are dressed and where you are, hurry we have less time sweetheart”

Aditi giggled replying,

“Why to hurry? I am not in hurry, I will take all my time if you can’t be patient so bad Mister Anand!” There were naughtiness and mischief in her voice!

Anand was helpless and could not do anything but dance to her tune only! So he started by asking, “Tell me how are you dressed, I want to visualise you in that only”

Aditi: “I am in a simple blouse and skirt.”

Anand: “Please describe it to me, and where are you in lounge or bedroom” Anand by then pushed his car seat a bit to the back, managed the rear side and made it like an armchair and positioned his body as though he was lying on a bed.

Aditi: “It’s a long skirt which reaches below my knees and the blouse is long enough to cover the beginning of the skirt. The blouse reaches my hips almost. And I am neither in the lounge nor in my bedroom!” She giggled and added, “I am on the terrace looking on the street!”

Anand: “Oh no! Please go to your room, if you stay on the terrace you will get distracted and will not be able to concentrate on what I want you to do, please get back to your room I have less time please!”

Aditi: “Okay okay I am getting in now!”

She got inside closing the door which leads to the terrace and went into her room smiling and listening to Anand at the other end.

Anand: “Now lie on your bed and please do as I say do not cheat, please its important.”

Aditi: (lying over the bed, pulling the pillow under her neck asked), “What important? I am not getting you?!”

Anand: “Now slowly lift up one of your legs and pull the skirt up little by little and look at the fairer parts of your thighs then tell me how far the skirt is lifted and which part is visible, describe them to me... I am visualising all that you are going to describe and will feel I am in your company right now...”

Aditi being used to role plays with Vishal found this interesting and executed despite her. She lay flat on her back, lifted her right leg up and slowly pulled up her skirt to view her own thighs coming barely in front of her eyes..... and she replied in a murmuring voice,

“Done!”

Anand: “What done dear, you are not understanding me, describe to me what you are seeing! Tell me how far the skirt is up and what is viewed!”

Aditi giggled again and answered,

“My right leg is up, the skirt being of silky material has fallen in between both thighs and my thighs are all seen! Happy now?”

To be continued on next post immediately.............
nice update

bondjamesbond09

Update 59 - Aditi & Anand on chat

Anand gave a sigh and hissed saying,

“Now undo your blouse, put your phone close to your buttons when you will undo I want to hear the buttons being undone!”

Aditi bites her lips with a grin and really undid her blouse buttons by placing the mobile close to make Anand listen, and Anand really heard the undoing of the blouse on the other side..... Anand’s breath started becoming heavy and in a hoarse voice spoke,

“Now please run the palm of your hand over your neck and bring it near your breasts and make as if it’s my hand moving over there....do it, fast honey”

Aditi liked it, and she passes her palm over her neck taking a long breath which Anand heard well.... then Aditi asked taking a deep breath,

“Now what Mister Anand?”

Anand: “Now undo your bra please again by making me hear the sounds...”

Aditi: “To do that first I will have to get rid of my blouse... So do I remove my blouse completely?”

Thrilled Anand gave a quick and sharp answer,

“Yes, yes take it out!”

Aditi was enjoying that..... She removed her blouse, sat on the bed, placed the phone near the hook of the bra which she unhooked and asked,

“Did you hear? Tell me what did I just do?”

Anand: “Yes, yes I heard, you unhooked your bra isn’t it?” He was very excited and with pleasure in his voice he requested,

“Darling, now hold the phone in between your head and ear and place both your palms on your delicious boobs and massage them, let me hear you!”

Aditi giggled again, lay flat on her bed by holding the mobile the way Anand asked and started massaging her boobs which Anand felt and heard the rough noise her bed and mattress were making..... Aditi gave a little pleasant moan type of sound which pleased Anand a lot.

Anand: “Yes, now try to move one of your boob towards your mouth, can you?”

Aditi: “I have never tried, let me see..... hmmmmm... yesssss I can... hmmmm ssssssshhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhh noooooooooooo! Enough”

Anand understood she licked or kissed her boob but did not want to continue more.... so he said,

“Honey continue it, feel as if it’s me who is kissing your boob, lick it with the tip of your tongue, make circular movements on your nipple; feel me doing that to you, you will derive much pleasure, please do it...”

Aditi did as she was requested, she wanted to please Anand... and as soon as her tongue touched her nipple she moaned and hissed..... Anand heard that on the mobile, he was fully erect and was too excited listening Aditi executing his orders...... Aditi then lamented,

“Please I can’t do that more, its enough you should be happy.... I pleased you, if I continue I will become too horny and I don’t want that please stop it now!”

Anand: “No! No! wait can’t stop at this level..... Wait I am still thirsty please quench my thirst baby..... Listen, now lift up your skirt completely up to your hips, let your panty be seen and describe me, please move on I am waiting for sweetheart....”

Aditi listened and lay flatter on her back; lifted all her skirt completely up. And said, “It’s all moved up now my underwear can be seen even part of my belly is visible now.....”

Anand groaned, “Baby now move your panty down; up to your knees then stop it there, make me hear the movements on the mobile, please do it honey”, and he gasped after saying that.

Aditi was by then slightly passing her fingers over her panty... and she thought she is alone at home no one can see what she is doing so she thought there is nothing wrong in moving down her panty..... She held her mobile in her hand lifted up her hips and got her panty slide down to her knees by passing over her sexy fleshy thighs......

Anand heard all very clear. The cloth material makes a sound when running on the skin and that could easily be heard, plus the mattress movements were heard when Aditi lifted her hips up by lifting up her butt..... Anand heard all clearly and could visualise her now lying over the bed with her panty moved up her knees; her boobs, soft, round, her nipples hard looking up at the ceiling..... Anand then placed his cell phone near his zip and pulled it down asking with Aditi,

“Di you hear? Tell me what was that?”

Aditi understood it in one go and answered,

“Your zip, you opened it am I right?”

Anand: “Yes honey you are perfectly right, so now I can see and feel you nude for me on the bed with your panty reaching your knees, my dick is ready to reach there baby, now please you visualise my dick.... take it out of my underwear with your delicate soft hands darling I am dying for your touch....”

Aditi answered in a soft voice after a sigh,

“How can I do that you are so far from me, you do it yourself and feel me doing that for you....”

Anand: “Yes sweetheart, here it comes out, hard, long, ready to reach your delicious lips, and it is longing for your sweet tongue’s lick and sucks......”

Aditi started losing herself, she was like in ecstasy and murmured, “Oh my God, what's going on..... What are you doing Mister Anand?”

Anand: “Baby now put your fingers to your pussy, and gently rub your clitoris, rub in between both vagina lips...tell me if they are lubricated.... here I am wetting my dick with some saliva and going to masturbate.... listen to the sounds in the phone you will hear me doing it...you do same there honey I want to hear you doing that and you hear me do the same..... come on lets start darling” And Anand took a deep breath and started masturbating....

Aditi was listening and could clearly hear the sounds of pouch pouch fooch shash shash fushhhh...... She felt pity for him and slowly let her fingers reach her pussy and started fingering herself by placing her cell phone close to make Anand hear...... Anand also heard her finger going to and fro in her wet pussy with sounds like fich fich fuch fuuuccccchhhhh and altogether he heard Aditi’s moanings and hisses...... he moved his hand faster on his dick and groaned louder, while on the other hand Aditi hissed and moaned then in a tiny voice said, “Can you hear? I am all wet Mister Anand, I never did this on the phone with anyone, you are fantastic I can feel you by my side Mister Anand, you are fabulous! Oh My God!! Aaaaahhhhh ssssshshshshsssssss”

Hearing her Anand almost shouted “AAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGGGHHHH I AM CUMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND he pressured his sticky liquid out and part of it went on his car’s windscreen...... he panted and continued taking a deep breath which Aditi listened burying her face in the pillow and feeling too sad for Anand. She knew all that happened, she knew Anand jerked thinking of her, feeling her body by his side, she was feeling very sad by hearing his gasping for air and panting like that...she wished if only he was by her side on the bed with her at that very moment....... She crossed both her legs with her finger still in her pussy and crouched over the bed and with a saddened voice said, “I am very sorry Mister Anand, sorry I made you suffer like this”

Anand breathed in between his clenched teeth and replied,

“Don’t worry my dear sooner or later we will be doing it together not on phone”

Aditi was restless and said,

I am really feeling very bad, I am feeling guilty that I did not let you come, you better was here than doing all that on the phone.... You know what take half day leave and come to my place, I want to compensate you for what you did undergo”

Anand after cleaning all the mess he made by jerking replied,

“No I cannot take leave Vishal will doubt if I leave earlier, he can follow me, it will be dangerous... Don't worry I will make it anyway... will be on your bed soon honey, by the way, thanks for cooperating, for now, I really enjoyed it.

To be continued............. (2492 words from both updates)
very very hot update