• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 99 They Receive Guests

After that encounter no need to say Vishal got much power to do the same roleplay with Aditi that night and he pleased himself sexually that way.

Now that was not enough for Aditi as she started getting bored with his roleplays and since she was now aware and sure that her husband was a cuckold so she decided to take the reign in her hands.

She one day she talked with Vishal about their sexual life. Vidhal was happy like it was going but Aditi said she was not happy that way. Then Vishal asked her what she wanted. Aditi openly told him that she wanted much more sex and passionate love. Then Vishal said, “well I can bring as many friends as you want and we can go on enjoying!” And Aditi asked him, “so will you or are you becoming your wife’s pimp Vishal?” Vishal never expected to get such an answer from Aditi. He believed that she enjoyed having sex with all the men around. But why was she talking that way now, wondered Vishal? He remained silent bending his head then Aditi told him, “never mind, I can make arrangements to get myself the men I want, and since you love to watch me getting fucked I will let you know when they will be here is that okay with you Vish?” Vishal just nodded.

And after about three days Aditi told Vishal, “we will have company tonight Vish, I could have got them in the day but I know you cannot manage to stay at home and miss your office duties so I arranged for the night. And so, would you prefer to watch from outside or stay inside the house or watch in their presence?”

Vishal was not shocked but happy. It was a great pleasure for him to watch Aditi, but he wished to know who were the persons and he asked, “Dad and bhai are coming in the night?” Aditi smiled looking in his face and said, “no dear it’s not them, let it be a surprise, you will see when they will be here…..” Vishal agreed.

The night came and Vishal decided to be present and watch all live like the last time. Who were the men coming to enjoy with Aditi? Vishal was eagerly waiting, and when they got in Vishal was astounded to see two men in the fifties whom he did not know at all!! He had never seen them before and he wondered how Aditi know them and how and when she met them for the first time and how come they know that she will get fucked in front of her husband?

Both men shook hand smiling with Vishal and giving him a sarcastic look. Aditi was dressed in a flimsy dress which reached her thighs and had a deep V-cut over her chest to let her cleavage appear the maximum. Aditi had just taken a shower a few minutes ago as she knew the exact time they would be there. She was fresh and smelling very good with her perfumes etc, and she was very elegant and mesmerising. Too hot and sexy to handle.

Now everybody wants to know who were those two men? So here you go, who remember Anjali the next-door young teenager with whom her father’s friend had an affair? That man was Rajan and that Rajan had once fucked Aditi, remember him, guys? Yes, and tonight, Rajan was here with Anjali’s father, Mister Saman to enjoy with Aditi. (check Updates 42 to 48) – in update 42 I had written Aditi had not said anything about Anjali and Rajan to Vishal those days for her own benefit!!

Now the question is how Anjali’s father also came with Rajan? When did Aditi meet and know Anjali’s father, mister Saman? That is another story. So, do we go to flashback or do we go straight to the actions which are going to take place here then later relate how and when Aditi approached Anjali’s father or could be he approached Aditi? Did Rajan introduce them to each other? Or did Anjali’s dad see Aditi someday since he is the neighbour? We will come back to that next time let’s now move on with the actual actions.

Vishal was really shocked, very amazed and wondered how Aditi knew these persons when did they meet them for the first time….. Anyhow, he was the host along with his wife so had to greet and receive them, towards the couch to be seated. During the process both men got their hands ran on Aditi’s back and butt which Vishal noticed very well and then itself his dick started raising inside his pant…..

Aditi introduced them to Vishal, sitting close to both men Aditi said, Vish this is Mister Saman who lives three doors from ours and this his his colleague mister Rajan. Vishal smiled at them and started thinking Aditi must have been with them before, she must have been fucked by both earlier to call them at home like this, and they must have been in this house don’t know how many times. Vishal was feeling thrilled and disappointed at the same time thinking that Aditi hides many things with him. How much he would have loved that Aditi had told him the days she had started with them, Vishal wished Aditi told him at that time when they first started with her, why she did not say anything then and is now only saying all this? Vishal also started to think how many other men Aditi must have known and slept with?

Both Mister Saman and Rajan talked to Vishal when she went to bring something to drink for them. They said in chorus, “you have a very hot and sexy wife mister Vishal, she is wonderful on bed and we are happy that you agree to share her with us.”

Vishal only smiled and looked in their face. Rajan said, “when Aditi told us that you have no objection that we do her in front of you we could not believe but she assured us that you would love to see her with both of us on bed, we said let us try it as we have never been with a young, beautiful woman like her in presence of her husband. We understand what pleasure you derive by watching her with other men. It happens, there are many men who love to watch their wives with other men so we can understand you and your sexual feelings, don’t worry we will give you great pleasure, I am sure you will enjoy the show mister Vishal.”

Vishal had no words to say but deep inside he was really happy and waiting for the show to start.

To be continued…………..

bondjamesbond09

After that encounter no need to say Vishal got much power to do the same roleplay with Aditi that night and he pleased himself sexually that way.

Now that was not enough for Aditi as she started getting bored with his roleplays and since she was now aware and sure that her husband was a cuckold so she decided to take the reign in her hands.

She one day she talked with Vishal about their sexual life. Vidhal was happy like it was going but Aditi said she was not happy that way. Then Vishal asked her what she wanted. Aditi openly told him that she wanted much more sex and passionate love. Then Vishal said, “well I can bring as many friends as you want and we can go on enjoying!” And Aditi asked him, “so will you or are you becoming your wife’s pimp Vishal?” Vishal never expected to get such an answer from Aditi. He believed that she enjoyed having sex with all the men around. But why was she talking that way now, wondered Vishal? He remained silent bending his head then Aditi told him, “never mind, I can make arrangements to get myself the men I want, and since you love to watch me getting fucked I will let you know when they will be here is that okay with you Vish?” Vishal just nodded.

And after about three days Aditi told Vishal, “we will have company tonight Vish, I could have got them in the day but I know you cannot manage to stay at home and miss your office duties so I arranged for the night. And so, would you prefer to watch from outside or stay inside the house or watch in their presence?”

Vishal was not shocked but happy. It was a great pleasure for him to watch Aditi, but he wished to know who were the persons and he asked, “Dad and bhai are coming in the night?” Aditi smiled looking in his face and said, “no dear it’s not them, let it be a surprise, you will see when they will be here…..” Vishal agreed.

The night came and Vishal decided to be present and watch all live like the last time. Who were the men coming to enjoy with Aditi? Vishal was eagerly waiting, and when they got in Vishal was astounded to see two men in the fifties whom he did not know at all!! He had never seen them before and he wondered how Aditi know them and how and when she met them for the first time and how come they know that she will get fucked in front of her husband?

Both men shook hand smiling with Vishal and giving him a sarcastic look. Aditi was dressed in a flimsy dress which reached her thighs and had a deep V-cut over her chest to let her cleavage appear the maximum. Aditi had just taken a shower a few minutes ago as she knew the exact time they would be there. She was fresh and smelling very good with her perfumes etc, and she was very elegant and mesmerising. Too hot and sexy to handle.

Now everybody wants to know who were those two men? So here you go, who remember Anjali the next-door young teenager with whom her father’s friend had an affair? That man was Rajan and that Rajan had once fucked Aditi, remember him, guys? Yes, and tonight, Rajan was here with Anjali’s father, Mister Saman to enjoy with Aditi. (check Updates 42 to 48) – in update 42 I had written Aditi had not said anything about Anjali and Rajan to Vishal those days for her own benefit!!

Now the question is how Anjali’s father also came with Rajan? When did Aditi meet and know Anjali’s father, mister Saman? That is another story. So, do we go to flashback or do we go straight to the actions which are going to take place here then later relate how and when Aditi approached Anjali’s father or could be he approached Aditi? Did Rajan introduce them to each other? Or did Anjali’s dad see Aditi someday since he is the neighbour? We will come back to that next time let’s now move on with the actual actions.

Vishal was really shocked, very amazed and wondered how Aditi knew these persons when did they meet them for the first time….. Anyhow, he was the host along with his wife so had to greet and receive them, towards the couch to be seated. During the process both men got their hands ran on Aditi’s back and butt which Vishal noticed very well and then itself his dick started raising inside his pant…..

Aditi introduced them to Vishal, sitting close to both men Aditi said, Vish this is Mister Saman who lives three doors from ours and this his his colleague mister Rajan. Vishal smiled at them and started thinking Aditi must have been with them before, she must have been fucked by both earlier to call them at home like this, and they must have been in this house don’t know how many times. Vishal was feeling thrilled and disappointed at the same time thinking that Aditi hides many things with him. How much he would have loved that Aditi had told him the days she had started with them, Vishal wished Aditi told him at that time when they first started with her, why she did not say anything then and is now only saying all this? Vishal also started to think how many other men Aditi must have known and slept with?

Both Mister Saman and Rajan talked to Vishal when she went to bring something to drink for them. They said in chorus, “you have a very hot and sexy wife mister Vishal, she is wonderful on bed and we are happy that you agree to share her with us.”

Vishal only smiled and looked in their face. Rajan said, “when Aditi told us that you have no objection that we do her in front of you we could not believe but she assured us that you would love to see her with both of us on bed, we said let us try it as we have never been with a young, beautiful woman like her in presence of her husband. We understand what pleasure you derive by watching her with other men. It happens, there are many men who love to watch their wives with other men so we can understand you and your sexual feelings, don’t worry we will give you great pleasure, I am sure you will enjoy the show mister Vishal.”

Vishal had no words to say but deep inside he was really happy and waiting for the show to start.

To be continued…………..
Fabulous

Reactions: Casinar

Rowdywa

Banned

To be continued…………..

Wow....
Wonderful update Casi bro.... its gonna be another very hot session here now.
Aditi is now doninating Vishal and he is a mere puppet.
Great going Casi bro.
Hats off.

king cobra

To be continued…………..

superb.
very arousing updates,
waiting for the actions to take place

Rahul

Kingkong
great going
now there will be an explosion

Reactions: Riyansh and Casinar