• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 86 Vishal excited, Aditi continues….

So here you are bhabi, this is how it all started and is going on, both Dad and Darun enjoy me and I am happy with it. So, you also just enjoy my dear. Life is short, we don’t know when suddenly we get to die, so why not use to the maximum the few days we live here bahbi. You just enjoy, both men are too good and you will be happy believe me. I would rather say when Darshil comes back to let me tell him and you enjoy with him as well!!”

Now ahead……………

Vishal listened to all holding his dick and caressing it in front of Aditi when she was relating. In between, he pulled her palm over his cock to hold it during her speech which she did. Especially the part where she was relating how Leena was telling her to enjoy, she also, Vishal was getting excited and Asked Aditi to shag him, Aditi did shag his dick while explaining how Leena was bold while explaining her everything about her father, her elder brother Darun and younger brother Darshil. Aditi was going on talking while moving her hand on Vishal’s dick but she was not able to make him ejaculate.

When she took a pause of talkingVishall said he was going to smoke a cigarette on the terrace. Which he did. While he was smoking on the terrace Vishal went through deep thoughts of how Aditi was living in his house with his father and elder brother and how Leena also loved it and was encouraging to Aditi to go with them and enjoy. He was thinking of all that but was not feeling disturbed but was getting an acute hardon. He was wishing to see all with his own eyes, he was cursing himself for not having prepared aditi sexually those day could be then itself she would have told him all and he would have got ther chance to watch them making love. Vishal had great regrets for not having seen all that those days.

He imagined how Aditi related his father held her in the kitchen and kissed her when Leena was sleeping in the early morning, how dearly he wanted to watch that as those days when he was in the office, he often thought about that and wondered either aditi is not in the company of his father and Darun. And her she is relatin g all that truly did happen!! And now he was eager to know what followed next, either she scolded Leena or just went with the flow. He puffed his cigarete rapidly and went back to sit near her and asked her to continue. And aditi continued to say what happened next in the company of vishal’s family members.

So, Aditi continued to tell:

On that day after talking to Leena Aditi felt like being invited to join her party. Aditi thought how can Leena be enjoying all that depite being younge than her and so easily accepts all that. She thought there must be real pleasure or something special that she have not yet experienced. And she teol herself why not give a try since she had already been once with each man of the house except Darshil. She thought she will still not tell Vishal anything and see how far this can go and if she will feel not happy, she wil think how to stop it.

After that evening, she was back in the lounge with leena watching the TV shows and the father-in-law was there too. To make Darun feel jealous or just to tease him Aditi sat close to her father-in-law. Now, the old man was of course very happy to feel aditi close to him and he thought despite what he did with her in the morning she was gald to sit by his side. Darun on the other hand was from the corridor trying to signal aditi to come in his room. Aditi looked back at him and smiled bitting her lips. She was sort of punishing him by not going and staying close to her father-in-law. The old man was not aware that darun was calling her, but Leena found all and was smiling too on seeing that darun was calling aditi and she was not going but smiling sitting there.

So leena felt sad for her bro and went near him. Darun took her and ushed her over his bed and started sucking her boobs savagely as if he was hungry for that. Leena said, “hmm you are now enjoying bhabi so I am secondary now, 4 days you did not take me, hmm for the 4 past day you were flirting with her only nah bhai?” Darun was thrusting his dick inside in his pant over Leena’s body while kissing her, eating her tongue.

And on the other hand, when the old man found he was alone with aditi in the lounge, he put his hand over her thighs and started caressing her. She hushed him by saying Leena may be back anytime. But he said, “she must surely be pleasing her brother so she will not be back so fast, and he took aditi’s mouth into his. Aditi responded to the kiss well putting her arms around his shoulder savouring his toungue in her mouth. Then the old man asked, “tonight come to my room before Vishal is back, I want to please you. Will you?”

Aditi broke out of his arms, looked back and around and muttered, “No, they will know it if I come to your room. If you want you, come to mine!” the old man was too happy to hear that and said, “I want you to be in your nighty without a bra. Please wear a short nighty which reaches high above your lovely thighs.” Aditi smiled saying, “I never wear brs when I am in nighty pita ji” He was so very happy to hear that. But then Aditi asked, “what if Darun will want to come to my room? He is wishing to take me, he was just asking me in his room a while ago!” the old man said, “if he know I am with you he will not dare come, he may wait and come when I get out of your room!” and Aditi said with a coy smile, “so you mean I must let him also in when you go out? You are asking me to receive two in a row pitaji?” the father-in-law with a dirty smile said, “not only two but three in a row, vishal will also take you after him when he comes back home!”

Aditi laughed slowly not to make noise and said, 2no vish does not do it every night, oh yes but last night he did not but tonight he will!! Oh my god, I will have to receive three in a row? This never happened to be before! How will that be?” the father in law said, you will enjoy too much you will see believe me!” and she asked, “And with Leena has this happened before three in a row?” he answered, “many many times. She loves it so will you!”

To be continued………………

Last edited:

Rowdywa

Banned
Fantastic update Casi bro. For those who love incest they Will be delighted. For me what I admire is your writing skill, ur imagination, the way u put the imagination into words. U started this story with a loving couple who moves from this house 80 updates ago. At that time how Aditi spent her days come to the surface now. And its now that readers come to know how the family members were involved in an incestuous relationship. And how a newly wedded woman gets entangled amongst them. Wonderful story, incredible narration, great development of the plot my friend.
Coming to this particular update I would say the way Leena relates without fear shows how far she is used to it and hv made that her day to day normal routine. She dares to ask her new sister-in-law to enjoy the same pleasure which she derives.... and I now can feel how Aditi got herself dragged into all this and she is at present telling all this to her husband who loves to see his wife with another man.
Fantastic erotic tale casi . Big bravo and hats off buddy. I will post this same comment on the English version hope u wont mind.
Keep it going casi. However i wonder how this tale will end :D

Reactions: Rahul and Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 86 Vishal excited, Aditi continues….

So here you are bhabi, this is how it all started and is going on, both Dad and Darun enjoy me and I am happy with it. So, you also just enjoy my dear. Life is short, we don’t know when suddenly we get to die, so why not use to the maximum the few days we live here bahbi. You just enjoy, both men are too good and you will be happy believe me. I would rather say when Darshil comes back to let me tell him and you enjoy with him as well!!”

Now ahead……………

Vishal listened to all holding his dick and caressing it in front of Aditi when she was relating. In between, he pulled her palm over his cock to hold it during her speech which she did. Especially the part where she was relating how Leena was telling her to enjoy, she also, Vishal was getting excited and Asked Aditi to shag him, Aditi did shag his dick while explaining how Leena was bold while explaining her everything about her father, her elder brother Darun and younger brother Darshil. Aditi was going on talking while moving her hand on Vishal’s dick but she was not able to make him ejaculate.

When she took a pause of talkingVishall said he was going to smoke a cigarette on the terrace. Which he did. While he was smoking on the terrace Vishal went through deep thoughts of how Aditi was living in his house with his father and elder brother and how Leena also loved it and was encouraging to Aditi to go with them and enjoy. He was thinking of all that but was not feeling disturbed but was getting an acute hardon. He was wishing to see all with his own eyes, he was cursing himself for not having prepared aditi sexually those day could be then itself she would have told him all and he would have got ther chance to watch them making love. Vishal had great regrets for not having seen all that those days.

He imagined how Aditi related his father held her in the kitchen and kissed her when Leena was sleeping in the early morning, how dearly he wanted to watch that as those days when he was in the office, he often thought about that and wondered either aditi is not in the company of his father and Darun. And her she is relatin g all that truly did happen!! And now he was eager to know what followed next, either she scolded Leena or just went with the flow. He puffed his cigarete rapidly and went back to sit near her and asked her to continue. And aditi continued to say what happened next in the company of vishal’s family members.

So, Aditi continued to tell:

On that day after talking to Leena Aditi felt like being invited to join her party. Aditi thought how can Leena be enjoying all that depite being younge than her and so easily accepts all that. She thought there must be real pleasure or something special that she have not yet experienced. And she teol herself why not give a try since she had already been once with each man of the house except Darshil. She thought she will still not tell Vishal anything and see how far this can go and if she will feel not happy, she wil think how to stop it.

After that evening, she was back in the lounge with leena watching the TV shows and the father-in-law was there too. To make Darun feel jealous or just to tease him Aditi sat close to her father-in-law. Now, the old man was of course very happy to feel aditi close to him and he thought despite what he did with her in the morning she was gald to sit by his side. Darun on the other hand was from the corridor trying to signal aditi to come in his room. Aditi looked back at him and smiled bitting her lips. She was sort of punishing him by not going and staying close to her father-in-law. The old man was not aware that darun was calling her, but Leena found all and was smiling too on seeing that darun was calling aditi and she was not going but smiling sitting there.

So leena felt sad for her bro and went near him. Darun took her and ushed her over his bed and started sucking her boobs savagely as if he was hungry for that. Leena said, “hmm you are now enjoying bhabi so I am secondary now, 4 days you did not take me, hmm for the 4 past day you were flirting with her only nah bhai?” Darun was thrusting his dick inside in his pant over Leena’s body while kissing her, eating her tongue.

And on the other hand, when the old man found he was alone with aditi in the lounge, he put his hand over her thighs and started caressing her. She hushed him by saying Leena may be back anytime. But he said, “she must surely be pleasing her brother so she will not be back so fast, and he took aditi’s mouth into his. Aditi responded to the kiss well putting her arms around his shoulder savouring his toungue in her mouth. Then the old man asked, “tonight come to my room before Vishal is back, I want to please you. Will you?”

Leena broke out of his arms, looked back and around and muttered, “No, they will know it if I come to your room. If you want you, come to mine!” the old man was too happy to hear that and said, “I want you to be in your nighty without a bra. Please wear a short nighty which reaches high above your lovely thighs.” Aditi smiled saying, “I never wear brs when I am in nighty pita ji” He was so very happy to hear that. But then Aditi asked, “what if Darun will want to come to my room? He is wishing to take me, he was just asking me in his room a while ago!” the old man said, “if he know I am with you he will not dare come, he may wait and come when I get out of your room!” and Aditi said with a coy smile, “so you mean I must let him also in when you go out? You are asking me to receive two in a row pitaji?” the father-in-law with a dirty smile said, “not only two but three in a row, vishal will also take you after him when he comes back home!”

Aditi laughed slowly not to make noise and said, 2no vish does not do it every night, oh yes but last night he did not but tonight he will!! Oh my god, I will have to receive three in a row? This never happened to be before! How will that be?” the father in law said, you will enjoy too much you will see believe me!” and she asked, “And with Leena has this happened before three in a row?” he answered, “many many times. She loves it so will you!”

To be continued………………
Fantastic update bro

bondjamesbond09

thanks very much for pointing out the mistakes james, you know when writing, in my head the character which dominates at the moment remains stuck that's why it gets typed freely :D
I corrected bro thanks again
I can understand when a writer like you write so many story so it's natural to be mistake like that it is very natural so no problem brother

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Fantastic update Casi bro. For those who love incest they Will be delighted. For me what I admire is your writing skill, ur imagination, the way u put the imagination into words. U started this story with a loving couple who moves from this house 80 updates ago. At that time how Aditi spent her days come to the surface now. And its now that readers come to know how the family members were involved in an incestuous relationship. And how a newly wedded woman gets entangled amongst them. Wonderful story, incredible narration, great development of the plot my friend.
Coming to this particular update I would say the way Leena relates without fear shows how far she is used to it and hv made that her day to day normal routine. She dares to ask her new sister-in-law to enjoy the same pleasure which she derives.... and I now can feel how Aditi got herself dragged into all this and she is at present telling all this to her husband who loves to see his wife with another man.
Fantastic erotic tale casi . Big bravo and hats off buddy. I will post this same comment on the English version hope u wont mind.
Keep it going casi. However i wonder how this tale will end :D
thanks for all appreciative words bro