• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Rahul

Kingkong
great going Casinar ji :thumbup:

Reactions: Casinar

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Great Going Casi Bhai,
I hope you have already written the further parts as well to continue this ahead, looking for more juicy episodes.

thanks brother. happy to see you here. I hope other readers of mine will join here soon. and Yes I promise you I will complete it, further updates have already been written and I will write more till it reaches the end.
Will love to see your comments after each updates. I will mention when the new updates starts coming its not far by the way :D

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 71 Aditi continued to talk

I heard only female moans, so I thought could be Leena was masturbating or caressing herself, thus I dared to turn the door handle and it opened!!! And I got the shock of my life at that moment. Leena was almost nude with Darun on his bed with his cock in her mouth........”

Hearing that Vishal got an immense shock and kept looking in Aditi’s face while Aditi was trying to read his expression! She was expecting Vishal to ask something, but he was as though silenced and shook his head; stared in her face for a long while. Both were silent. She stopped talking. He got up and walked to the terrace to light a cigarette. Aditi kept sitting on the couch observing Vishal and asked herself if she was wrong by telling him about Leena. He heart pounded in her chest and she slowly walked to the terrace as well.

She neared him and put her hand on his shoulder saying;

“I think I should not have told you about that, isn’t it? It shocked you isn’t it so was I on that day darling. But since you wanted to know how it all started so I had to tell you from there, it started that way only sweetheart.”

Vishal puffed his cigarette and smiled with her saying;

“No, I am not shocked but wondering about Leena. I never had given a thought that she was grown up for such activities. And now really, I come to think why Darun bhai never wanted to get married, but since when were they involved in that activity? Do you know all? She must have told you everything, is it? She must have had an affair with bhai since she was younger am I right?”

Leena leaned her head on his shoulder and quietly asked;

“Do you still want me to continue to say all? Will, you not get disturbed like you just got?”

Vishal crushed the cigarette’s butt under his shoes and walked towards the lounge pulling Aditi by her wrist meanwhile talking;

“Yes, jaan I want to know more and more I am now getting more excited come on let’s sit there and you continue to tell!”

They were soon back on the couch and Aditi got to talk.

Aditi: “I stepped back immediately with my heart pounding fast after seeing that; Leena did not see me but Darun saw me opening and closing back the door.”

Vishal: “Why Leena did not see you, how come?”

Aditi: “She had her back facing the door I opened, and she was kneeling on the floor holding Darun’s dick in her hand giving him a blowjob while Darun’s face was facing the door so he saw me but pretended not having seen me, he had a queer smile on his face and looked in my eyes the moment I looked at him disappointed.... I ran as fast as I could to my room at that moment. I was feeling very afraid and my heart raced inside. I gasped for air and did not know what to do. I was thinking how to face Darun now. And I prayed that he does not let Leena know that I saw them. I did not want to talk about it with Leena and did not want to break or disturb our friendship. I wished I could talk to Darun right then and tell him not to say anything to Leena. So, I hurried back to that place and placed my ear to that door to listen if he was telling Leena that I was there. But I could hear his hisses and Leena’s moans. I got the idea to call Darun to tell him to keep quiet.......”

Vishal was listening with great interest and as Aditi took a rest to breathe in Vishal asked;

“So, did you call Darun on his mobile, I am sure you did!”

Aditi moved her hair from her forehead and looking in her husband’s face replied;

“Yes, I called immediately. He took the call and was panting while he talked. I told him not to let Aditi know that I saw them; he laughed and asked ‘why?’ I begged him to ignore my presence there, pleaded him to make as if I never opened the door and told him I will never talk about it to anybody...... but he laughed again. I could hear Leena’s whisper on the phone who was asking whom to he was talking. But Darun was taking pleasure to talk to me and suddenly said; ‘would you like to participate?’ I was shocked and only answered with a ‘shut up’ and hanged!............... I was feeling very ashamed and did not know how to face Leena if ever she was told about my presence there. Anyhow I kept inside my room for hours and waited for things to cool down. I was also asking myself how Leena will feel if she knew I saw her with Darun. She will feel very awkward and shy to face me I thought. I was feeling sorry for her. I was also very worried what will they think... they could be thinking that I am the type of people who mind into others business, they could call me the peeping tom or something like that, but I was not that, it was only by accident that I opened that door, I was not aware that Darun was in his room at that time of the day I believed him to be at work and I was only looking for Leena and accidentally fall on them!! Still, I was very worried and was thinking of what they would be thinking of me. I was feeling I was to be blamed for all that happened
.... I cursed myself for having opened the door at that moment. I should not have opened the door I kept repeating to myself and banged my head...... And I fell asleep thinking of those worrying stuff.”

Vishal caressed Aditi’s head listening to her events and he felt Aditi was at that very moment also feeling guilty for having opened that door on that day and he cajoled her saying;

“No sweety you are not to be blamed at all for having opened the door on that day. You did what should have been done you are not guilty at all. okay now tell me what happened then?”

Aditi: “I was awoken after about an hour by a knock on my door. I heard that knock far away. I was like dreaming. My throat was like dry and my voice did not come out to answer, by then the door was opened... I thought Leena must by now have freed herself and coming to chat with me, but I was very much shocked to see Darun entering our bedroom. Both Darun and Darsheel were used to come to my room any time but after what I saw Darun doing I thought he will avoid facing me but had not expected him to come to my room! I immediately stood up from the bed arranging my pallu and looking in his face with worried expressions I quickly asked him’ ‘where is Leena?’ My heart was pounding faster inside, and I was like worried and afraid at that moment. He walked towards my bed with a smile on his lips and sat on the bed answering, ‘Why are you so worried about Leena Aditi?’....... I swallowed my saliva, yet I could hardly moisten my throat and asked, ‘does she know that I had seen her?’ But Darun was being mischievous and asked, ‘What if I tell you yes I told her everything?’ I said, ‘No you can’t do that she will feel very ashamed to face me please tell me did you really tell her that I was there?’ Then Darun held my wrist and started pulling me near him but I was resisting to approach.... still he succeeded in being stronger and made me sit over the bed by his side. I was almost shaking, and he said; ‘Look stop worrying like this. It’s not a sin that you committed. You were not aware that we were there isn’t it?’ I felt very much relieved by hearing him and looking in his face asked, ‘means you did not tell her, right? Thank you very much I am now relieved.’ But then Darun placed his arm over my shoulder and his fingers almost caressed the end part of it and I placed my hand over his hand to make him stop doing that......”

To be continued.................

Rahul

Kingkong
:goteam: :love: