• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 62 The party and .......

There was a little party at one of Vishal colleague’s place one night. It was just a small celebration of his promotion which he gave to his colleagues and the company’s office heads. But all married couples were of course invited along with their wives. But not everybody’s wives liked to attend such parties. Then everyone’s wives were not expected but a few only. Yet Vishal wanted to take Aditi since Anand would be coming there as well. He wished to watch them again by pretending to be drunk. He planned it with Anand that it’s Anand who will bring his car; will pick them up from home and drop them back after the party is over.

So it was done. Aditi was eager to go to the party since it was the first time that Vishal asked her for such an event, and she had never been out for such occasions. So before going, they were deciding on what kind of dress she will wear. She tried dresses, which were all very good, but the final choice was a sari with a backless blouse which rather looked like a bra! It was black with some brilliant glittering ornaments on the cloth material. She was looking gorgeous and damn hot and sexy no doubt in that. The cleavage could not be hidden at all. The transparent ‘pallu’ was not capable of hiding her delicious cleavage. Before they left Vishal imagined all other men’s looks on her especially that of Anand.

When Anand came to pick them by 8 PM, they were already outside in the compound waiting since he called when he was on the way. Om was glaring at her when she was standing while waiting for Anand’s car to come. And Vishal was intentionally letting her stand close to Om during the wait and he was stealing glimpses of looks at both. Aditi knew she was looking very hot and Om was uncontrollable yet she was now and then biting her lips and smiling at him mischievously.

Anand came, got out to open the door to let Aditi at the back seat while Vishal was getting at the front seat near Anand. Anand passed his hand on Aditi’s back while she was getting inside bending herself, and Om found Anand’s hand running on her lovely shaped ass draped in the black sari. Om managed his dick in his pant seeing that, he told himself, “Tonight she will get fucked by both husband and friend it seems! Wow!! I will miss that!” That is what Om thought but not necessarily what was going to happen.

At the party

All were present already, these three were late. Only about 4 ladies were seen amongst so many men in the dim light of the garden. Passing through they entered the big lounge where most of the men were gathered almost all holding a champagne glass in their hands, some having cigars in between their finger others smoking cigarettes.

As soon as Aditi and Vishal got in followed by Anand behind them, most of the men’s eyes went straight over Aditi. The ladies were engrossed talking among themselves in a corner to notice what was going in the centre of the lounge. When the host welcomed these three others were looking at Aditi from tip to toe, some already started dressing their cocks in their pants.

It was Vishal’s turn to introduce Aditi to his colleagues. He took her by the hand and walked to each and every company’s worker introducing his wife to them. Anand was gazing at all men’s eyes during the introduction. Some men were shaking hands with Aditi some doing “Namaste.” When Aditi was shaking her hand, her nude arms and armpit could very easily be seen and many men’s eyes were gazing at that, some eyes were on her cleavage only, and the ‘Pallu’ was now and then sliding below when Aditi was getting to hold it every now and then pulling it up over her shoulder.

Anand was sort of feeling jealous and was every time coming in between to talk to Aditi to take back her attention to something else than talking to other men in the party.

The director and manager of the company were the last two persons to be introduced. And when Vishal reached them Anand had to stay behind as he could not approach the chiefs and misbehave. He stood a metre distant to watch.

With her splendid smile and gorgeous look, Aditi lifted up her hand to shake with the director when Vishal said. “And this is the boss, our director of the company” He was a man in the fifties but did not give his age as he looked fresh and younger. Wearing a French cut, finely dressed, he gave a sweet smile and looking into Aditi’s eyes he said “Hello lovely ma’am, very pleased to meet you” and he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. Anand felt rage seeing that. Aditi gave a lovely smile saying, “The pleasure is mine Sir” While her hand was lifted by the director to be kissed, the manager who was by his side saw whole of Aditi’s nude arm close to his eyes and he gazed at her armpit, impatiently waiting to hold her hand as it was his turn to get introduced.

He was also in the fifties but not like the director he had grey hair and looked his age. He took Aditi’s hand tightly and shook it saying “hello beautiful madam!” Vishal looked at his administrators with a huge smile when the director, Mister Pandey asked,

“Where does your lovely wife work Mister Vishal? We would love to have such a sweet young lady in our company!”

Blushing Vishal answered, “No Sir, she is only a housewife!” To which the manager Mister Deshmukh said with a big grin, “She looks like a model, she should be giving a try to that I think! Then the director added looking into Aditi’s eyes with a vicious look, “Yes the manager is right you really look like one of those models we have today!”

Aditi smiled at both men blushing, then looking at Vishal after that turning back to give an interrogative look at Anand. By then the waiter came with a tray of champagne and served Vishal and Anand and enquired what will Aditi take? Both the director and manager said, “Give her a glass of champagne to sip like all others no doubt!” Aditi again looked at Vishal with questions in her eyes when Vishal nodded in a sigh of giving green light to her to take a glass of champagne. And they clinked glasses with each other loudly saying “Cheers.”

Anand was trying his best to be in Aditi’s company but she was soon in between the company of the few women, or she was approached by others for a chat. So Anand had to stay at a distant but he did not leave Aditi for a single second out of view. He was more than her husband than Vishal. Vishal was not paying heed of what Aditi was doing rather he was keeping an eye on Anand.

Once Aditi was approached by the manager while Anand was getting nervous as he could not hear what they talked and he could not dare go closer to the manager of the company. He found Aditi laughing and gesturing like she was being seduced by the manager and Anand boiled in rage seeing that. After that, the manager went to talk to the director and pointed his finger towards Aditi saying something as the director immediately then looked at Aditi who was smiling with him.

Anand looked at Vishal who was at that time sitting on a sofa and talking with other friends drinking uncontrollably. He murmured clenching his teeth, “What a damn husband he is as if he brought his wife here for the other men to appreciate!”

Anand noticed the director and manager not leaving Aditi out of view at all. Their eyes were fixed on all her movements. And queerly enough he found Aditi also looking at them very often as if they were talking with their eyes. That flamed Anand and he went to sit close to her and started a conversation meanwhile keeping an eye on the manager and director.

Anand bent towards Aditi’s ear and said,

“Seems we will have a nice opportunity tonight, look Vishal is almost drunk, by the time we reach home he will be half dead and we will be free what say, sweetheart?”

Aditi just smiled, managed her ‘pallu’ over her shoulder and glanced at the manager and director with a dim smile and pretended not hearing what Anand just said. That made Anand angry and he stood up saying, “Let’s go in the garden please” Aditi then answered with a smile looking around, “Its cold outside, I won’t be able to bear it there, it’s much better here, isn’t it?” Anand clenched his teeth and mumbled a few words and walked toward the waiter for another glass.

To be continued...................

Casinar

Divine
Update 63 Anand driving them back home

Finally, the party was over and Anand was restless to take Aditi back home. He was very much disturbed seeing her giving all attention to the manager and Director. He watched their gestures too well and he knew that they were talking of her and something must be cooking up in their minds.

Vishal pretended to be all drunk when he was not, and blabbered to Anand, “You leave me home, I cannot walk, carry me to the car please, I want to sleep, put me on the back seat please.”

When Anand was taking to the car to, Aditi was saying goodbye to the boss and the manager of the company and they both surrounded her by holding her hand, kissing it and flirting around with her in a way.

Finally, Aditi reached the car and had to sit at the front seat near Anand as Vishal occupied the back seat pretending to be sleeping. He thought tonight he will be lucky to see things from nearer or rather will be able to hear their talks clearly.

Anand started driving. Reaching a certain distance, far away from known faces he touched Aditi’s pallu and tried to pull it. She whispered,

“What! Shhh, he is here! Don’t you dare!”

Anand answered: “He is asleep and drunk, even if he hears us now he won’t remember anything the next day, you don’t worry!”

Aditi: “No! Not now! Leave my ‘pallu’

By then one hand of Anand had started fondling her boob while driving at the same time. Aditi was looking at the back seat despite the night she could see his silhouette lying on the back seat and Vishal was giving small snoring sounds like he was asleep. But his eyes were half open and he was watching almost all, at least the parts his eyes could see. Since it was dark Aditi could not see his eyes.

By then Anand’s hand was already inside her blouse holding the whole of one boob and pressing it firmly. He had a hard-on and wished to fuck her on the spot. Since he was driving he was getting disturbed to enjoy full of her so decided to pull over in a corner to enjoy her in the car itself.

Reaching a deserted place, he parked his car and switched off the engine. Aditi understood what he was up to and protested.

“Not, not here. What if a police patrol passes by and sees us? And then Vishal is here, not in his presence like this, are you out of your mind Mister Anand?”

Anand, reaching her seat by moving up said,

“No police will come to this kind of place, I am all away from the main road, look bushes all around and huge trees.... police patrol will go on the main road over there don’t worry honey.”

Just by hearing their conversation Vishal was getting erect and prayed; “Yes go ahead Anand, do it, and Aditi let him, my love, I want to see, I want to hear your moans .... Let him, baby”

By then Anand pulled back her seat to make it flatter which looked like half of a bed and Anand mounted over her kissing her neck and licking her cheeks. She was getting annoyed and was looking back at Vishal every now and then.... her hair fell on Vishal’s legs at the back when Anand leaned her over the seat back passing his hand over her petty coat trying to push his finger into her panties.... And he mumbled while licking her cleavage;

“Hmm, the manager and director were getting interested in you and you were letting them flirt with you openly huh? You were horny sweetheart? Hmm, tell me! You wanted it isn’t it?”

“Shut up! And do what you have to! I am not at ease at all at this moment! My husband is here in the car! No stop, stop I am not at ease!”

But Anand was not to listen to any of her words he was like a hungry lion and was as though eating her flesh. He tried to get her mouth but she was not giving him the way by moving her face the other way each time that he was trying. She was continuously trying to look back at Vishal who continued snoring a bit louder to make them believe that he was sleeping.

He was not having enough space to manage her freely since they were in a car on the front seat and space was limited, yet he opened his zip, took out his hard cock and tried lifting up her sari and petty coat by rubbing his dick over her fleshy thighs. She was not liking it and still giving refusal response but Anand was continuously heading on stubbornly. From the back seat, Vishal was trying to check on if he could have a glance at Aditi’s thighs since he understood that Anand was rubbing his dick over her as he heard him undoing his zip and by his groans, he could feel what Anand was doing.....

And Anand put on the light inside the car when Aditi protested again with scared expression immediately turning to look at Vishal’s face; who quickly closed his eyes on seeing the light on..... Aditi stretched her arm to switch off the light but Anand pulled her hand saying,

“No let it, I want to see your beautiful thighs and your panties baby, how can I miss such a marvel, let me look at it while licking, please spread your legs apart, you will enjoy this.....”

Aditi at times looking at the back then looking at Anand with disturbed looks, said in a crying way,

“But anyone can see all from outside, and then what if Vishal wakes up? We are making noises!! Switch it off please!”

Anand, at the same time licking her flesh from her knees moving towards her thighs murmured,

“Only monkeys and wild animals will see us from outside here, no humans at this time of the night its past midnight honey! Don’t worry and let me have a quicky with you, babe!!”

He then lifted her upper by placing his hands under her armpits which he felt were a little wet; while he did so Aditi’s head was then over Vishal’s legs!

Vishal opens his eyes just a little bit so that he could get a dim view of his wife’s body being enjoyed by his friend. When Anand reached her panties which he started licking Aditi started getting sensations and she started hissing and her moans started being heard which pleased Vishal.

Gradually Anand moved down her panties and started eating her wet pussy which had started dripping by then and Vishal could hear the sipping and sucking sounds made by Anand’s tongue and mouth. Aditi started getting lost and her hands were by then over Vishal’s bowel. The upper part of her body was over Vishal’s body and the downer part was being sucked by Anand.

She ran her hand over Vishal’s belly and her hand touched his dick which were hard in his pant...she then looked in Vishal’s face then looked at Anand saying in a whisper,

“He has a hard-on, so he is not asleep!!”

Anand by then mounted over her spreading her legs wider and he said,

“His hard on is natural, it happens when one is drunk.... can’t you see he is half dead with intoxication? Don’t worry about him now feel my cock inside you darling....”

And he pushed his dick into her while Aditi gave a louder moan which was mixed with pleasure and anxiety and she again looked back at Vishal feeling Anand’s dick going to and fro in her hole. She started moving her hip under him to make him reach the climax faster, and she put her arms around his shoulder taking his mouth into his forgetting her husband. Since they got engrossed in kissing Vishal opened his eyes and managed to watch Anand’s dick giving fast blows... From where Vishal was lying he could only see his wife’s sexy thighs and Anand’s hip half covered with his pant which was rubbing over Aditi’s thighs by each blow he was giving.

Very soon Anand groaned clenching his teeth and accelerated his blows into Aditi’s pussy and he ejaculated deep into her resting his body weight over her which made the car seat click more! Aditi was then holding him tight and lovingly kissing him all over his face, ears, nose, lips, and mouth. She was not looking like the woman who was just protesting a while ago, she looked in love and was in all smiles since she enjoyed that very much... her fingers delicately ran over Anand’s shoulder and she bites him on his shoulder hitting him with her fist saying,

“You naughty Mister Anand, you fucked me in presence of my hubby!!”

To be continued.................

Casinar

Divine
Update 64 The manager and director’s proposal

The next day at the office Vishal was called in the Director’s office. The manager was together. Vishal got in and was asked to be seated. He was all worried and thought there was something wrong regarding him at the office and his work.

The director and manager looked at each other then at Vishal and it was the manager who spoke first.

“Mister Vishal, we think you deserve a good promotion in our company and there is room for promotion right now.”

Vishal was delighted and with glow in his eyes only interrogatively looked at both men in front of him. And it was the director’s turn to say;

“But every step ahead in this company has a price to be paid you should be aware of that don’t you Mister Vishal?”

Vishal did not understand and kept looking at him expecting him to say more. So, the director and the manager spoke in chorus;

“You have a too beautiful and gorgeous wife Mister Vishal and we would both love to have her company can you arrange that for us?”

Vishal was shocked and did not know either he should be overjoyed by that or pretend something else. His dream was being realised without any effort. He so much wanted to share Aditi and she is getting a proposal through him! He just looked aside hiding his joy and pretended not to do understand them. Then the manager said;

“Look, think for your future and the huge income you will get, we have decided to make you the general manager of our other site in the neighbouring town. And plus, the point is you will get a bungalow and car for free from the company.”

Vishal could not believe his luck and thought all that only for and by Aditi. She was his lucky charm now. So, Vishal asked,

“Well please explain what I have to do to get that promotion?”

The director was direct on the subject and said;

“We both want you to make Aditi join us in our activities for some time, let her be with us specially at nights and you get the promotion!”

Vishal asked again,

“I did not understand Sir, by letting Aditi be with you for some time you mean?”

Then the manager spoke;

“Look, we very often get to go in high-class parties, and we need beautiful gorgeous ladies to accompany us which is a plus point to our status in the high society since all such people are always accompanied by sexy, hot ladies like your wife is. And above all, she will bring luck to our company if she comes with us wherever we go especially when there are deals to be finalized.”

Vishal: “But I do not know if she will agree for that Sir!”

The director: “I am sure she will agree as we talked to her last night and she seems to be a very understanding young lady. I am sure when you tell her we both want her to be by our side she will accept. Last night itself we wanted to say that to you, but you were too drunk.”

Vishal understood all that they wanted yet pretended to be the innocent husband and asked,

“Will I be allowed to accompany her and be together in those parties?”

“Certainly NOT”, said the director. But if and when we will need your presence together, we will call on you too.

Then the manager talked into the director’s ears saying; “He will be drunk more often if we take him together so let him!”

Then the manager said, “Okay we can take you as well if you want to by the side of your beloved wife, but still we would prefer her alone to be with us.”

Vishal was silent and thinking that if they are planning to fuck Aditi he will miss the opportunity to watch! His pleasure is to watch Aditi being fucked and to listen to her moans and watch her expressions during the fuck, he loved to see Aditi holding a stranger’s dick in her hand and putting it in her mouth – he will miss that too...

The manager said,

“Well, look, to start with tonight bring her at our bungalow by telling her there is a party only for the two of us. Tell her it’s the director’s birthday and he has not invited anyone except you and her. Tell her because you are getting promoted, we have invited you alone and once she will be with us you leave the party and we will come to leave her back home, what do you say? This will the beginning and she will understand what we want her to do for us. If she understands and does us the favour you are the one to succeed in your career explain this to her, there is no wife who will not like to get a bungalow and a new car for her husband. We would like to see her in a similar sari she had worn last night if that is possible.”

Vishal was getting an erection thinking Aditi with these two oldies and thought Aditi will surely accept this!

He was released from work earlier that day so that he may go to prepare Aditi for the night.

On seeing him back home in the day Aditi was surprised and asked how come he was home at that time. Vishal was overjoyed and shouted, “I am being promoted, I will be the manager of our new site and we are getting a bungalow and a new car baby!! Woohoo!!!!”

Aditi jumped with joy and threw herself in his arms and they started dancing. But a while later Vishal told her that she must get ready for they will have to go at the director’s bungalow for a little party as it’s his birthday and only he and she with the manager are invited. He also explained Aditi to be kind to them as they are doing a too great favour to him by getting him promoted. Aditi thought of last night’s events and the manager’s and director’s looks towards her and smiles saying;

“Do you think I am dumb to spoil such a wonderful promotion you are getting? Don’t worry darling hubby, I will serve both fine! They will appreciate my company!! And tell me what do I wear for the occasion a sari like last night or something else? Since they wanted to see her in a sari like last night Vishal chooses a sari which had alike blouse which looked just like a bra with very deep V cut and laces on the back.....

To be continued..................

bondjamesbond09

ni
Update 62 The party and .......

There was a little party at one of Vishal colleague’s place one night. It was just a small celebration of his promotion which he gave to his colleagues and the company’s office heads. But all married couples were of course invited along with their wives. But not everybody’s wives liked to attend such parties. Then everyone’s wives were not expected but a few only. Yet Vishal wanted to take Aditi since Anand would be coming there as well. He wished to watch them again by pretending to be drunk. He planned it with Anand that it’s Anand who will bring his car; will pick them up from home and drop them back after the party is over.

So it was done. Aditi was eager to go to the party since it was the first time that Vishal asked her for such an event, and she had never been out for such occasions. So before going, they were deciding on what kind of dress she will wear. She tried dresses, which were all very good, but the final choice was a sari with a backless blouse which rather looked like a bra! It was black with some brilliant glittering ornaments on the cloth material. She was looking gorgeous and damn hot and sexy no doubt in that. The cleavage could not be hidden at all. The transparent ‘pallu’ was not capable of hiding her delicious cleavage. Before they left Vishal imagined all other men’s looks on her especially that of Anand.

When Anand came to pick them by 8 PM, they were already outside in the compound waiting since he called when he was on the way. Om was glaring at her when she was standing while waiting for Anand’s car to come. And Vishal was intentionally letting her stand close to Om during the wait and he was stealing glimpses of looks at both. Aditi knew she was looking very hot and Om was uncontrollable yet she was now and then biting her lips and smiling at him mischievously.

Anand came, got out to open the door to let Aditi at the back seat while Vishal was getting at the front seat near Anand. Anand passed his hand on Aditi’s back while she was getting inside bending herself, and Om found Anand’s hand running on her lovely shaped ass draped in the black sari. Om managed his dick in his pant seeing that, he told himself, “Tonight she will get fucked by both husband and friend it seems! Wow!! I will miss that!” That is what Om thought but not necessarily what was going to happen.

At the party

All were present already, these three were late. Only about 4 ladies were seen amongst so many men in the dim light of the garden. Passing through they entered the big lounge where most of the men were gathered almost all holding a champagne glass in their hands, some having cigars in between their finger others smoking cigarettes.

As soon as Aditi and Vishal got in followed by Anand behind them, most of the men’s eyes went straight over Aditi. The ladies were engrossed talking among themselves in a corner to notice what was going in the centre of the lounge. When the host welcomed these three others were looking at Aditi from tip to toe, some already started dressing their cocks in their pants.

It was Vishal’s turn to introduce Aditi to his colleagues. He took her by the hand and walked to each and every company’s worker introducing his wife to them. Anand was gazing at all men’s eyes during the introduction. Some men were shaking hands with Aditi some doing “Namaste.” When Aditi was shaking her hand, her nude arms and armpit could very easily be seen and many men’s eyes were gazing at that, some eyes were on her cleavage only, and the ‘Pallu’ was now and then sliding below when Aditi was getting to hold it every now and then pulling it up over her shoulder.

Anand was sort of feeling jealous and was every time coming in between to talk to Aditi to take back her attention to something else than talking to other men in the party.

The director and manager of the company were the last two persons to be introduced. And when Vishal reached them Anand had to stay behind as he could not approach the chiefs and misbehave. He stood a metre distant to watch.

With her splendid smile and gorgeous look, Aditi lifted up her hand to shake with the director when Vishal said. “And this is the boss, our director of the company” He was a man in the fifties but did not give his age as he looked fresh and younger. Wearing a French cut, finely dressed, he gave a sweet smile and looking into Aditi’s eyes he said “Hello lovely ma’am, very pleased to meet you” and he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. Anand felt rage seeing that. Aditi gave a lovely smile saying, “The pleasure is mine Sir” While her hand was lifted by the director to be kissed, the manager who was by his side saw whole of Aditi’s nude arm close to his eyes and he gazed at her armpit, impatiently waiting to hold her hand as it was his turn to get introduced.

He was also in the fifties but not like the director he had grey hair and looked his age. He took Aditi’s hand tightly and shook it saying “hello beautiful madam!” Vishal looked at his administrators with a huge smile when the director, Mister Pandey asked,

“Where does your lovely wife work Mister Vishal? We would love to have such a sweet young lady in our company!”

Blushing Vishal answered, “No Sir, she is only a housewife!” To which the manager Mister Deshmukh said with a big grin, “She looks like a model, she should be giving a try to that I think! Then the director added looking into Aditi’s eyes with a vicious look, “Yes the manager is right you really look like one of those models we have today!”

Aditi smiled at both men blushing, then looking at Vishal after that turning back to give an interrogative look at Anand. By then the waiter came with a tray of champagne and served Vishal and Anand and enquired what will Aditi take? Both the director and manager said, “Give her a glass of champagne to sip like all others no doubt!” Aditi again looked at Vishal with questions in her eyes when Vishal nodded in a sigh of giving green light to her to take a glass of champagne. And they clinked glasses with each other loudly saying “Cheers.”

Anand was trying his best to be in Aditi’s company but she was soon in between the company of the few women, or she was approached by others for a chat. So Anand had to stay at a distant but he did not leave Aditi for a single second out of view. He was more than her husband than Vishal. Vishal was not paying heed of what Aditi was doing rather he was keeping an eye on Anand.

Once Aditi was approached by the manager while Anand was getting nervous as he could not hear what they talked and he could not dare go closer to the manager of the company. He found Aditi laughing and gesturing like she was being seduced by the manager and Anand boiled in rage seeing that. After that, the manager went to talk to the director and pointed his finger towards Aditi saying something as the director immediately then looked at Aditi who was smiling with him.

Anand looked at Vishal who was at that time sitting on a sofa and talking with other friends drinking uncontrollably. He murmured clenching his teeth, “What a damn husband he is as if he brought his wife here for the other men to appreciate!”

Anand noticed the director and manager not leaving Aditi out of view at all. Their eyes were fixed on all her movements. And queerly enough he found Aditi also looking at them very often as if they were talking with their eyes. That flamed Anand and he went to sit close to her and started a conversation meanwhile keeping an eye on the manager and director.

Anand bent towards Aditi’s ear and said,

“Seems we will have a nice opportunity tonight, look Vishal is almost drunk, by the time we reach home he will be half dead and we will be free what say, sweetheart?”

Aditi just smiled, managed her ‘pallu’ over her shoulder and glanced at the manager and director with a dim smile and pretended not hearing what Anand just said. That made Anand angry and he stood up saying, “Let’s go in the garden please” Aditi then answered with a smile looking around, “Its cold outside, I won’t be able to bear it there, it’s much better here, isn’t it?” Anand clenched his teeth and mumbled a few words and walked toward the waiter for another glass.

To be continued...................
nice update

bondjamesbond09

Update 63 Anand driving them back home

Finally, the party was over and Anand was restless to take Aditi back home. He was very much disturbed seeing her giving all attention to the manager and Director. He watched their gestures too well and he knew that they were talking of her and something must be cooking up in their minds.

Vishal pretended to be all drunk when he was not, and blabbered to Anand, “You leave me home, I cannot walk, carry me to the car please, I want to sleep, put me on the back seat please.”

When Anand was taking to the car to, Aditi was saying goodbye to the boss and the manager of the company and they both surrounded her by holding her hand, kissing it and flirting around with her in a way.

Finally, Aditi reached the car and had to sit at the front seat near Anand as Vishal occupied the back seat pretending to be sleeping. He thought tonight he will be lucky to see things from nearer or rather will be able to hear their talks clearly.

Anand started driving. Reaching a certain distance, far away from known faces he touched Aditi’s pallu and tried to pull it. She whispered,

“What! Shhh, he is here! Don’t you dare!”

Anand answered: “He is asleep and drunk, even if he hears us now he won’t remember anything the next day, you don’t worry!”

Aditi: “No! Not now! Leave my ‘pallu’

By then one hand of Anand had started fondling her boob while driving at the same time. Aditi was looking at the back seat despite the night she could see his silhouette lying on the back seat and Vishal was giving small snoring sounds like he was asleep. But his eyes were half open and he was watching almost all, at least the parts his eyes could see. Since it was dark Aditi could not see his eyes.

By then Anand’s hand was already inside her blouse holding the whole of one boob and pressing it firmly. He had a hard-on and wished to fuck her on the spot. Since he was driving he was getting disturbed to enjoy full of her so decided to pull over in a corner to enjoy her in the car itself.

Reaching a deserted place, he parked his car and switched off the engine. Aditi understood what he was up to and protested.

“Not, not here. What if a police patrol passes by and sees us? And then Vishal is here, not in his presence like this, are you out of your mind Mister Anand?”

Anand, reaching her seat by moving up said,

“No police will come to this kind of place, I am all away from the main road, look bushes all around and huge trees.... police patrol will go on the main road over there don’t worry honey.”

Just by hearing their conversation Vishal was getting erect and prayed; “Yes go ahead Anand, do it, and Aditi let him, my love, I want to see, I want to hear your moans .... Let him, baby”

By then Anand pulled back her seat to make it flatter which looked like half of a bed and Anand mounted over her kissing her neck and licking her cheeks. She was getting annoyed and was looking back at Vishal every now and then.... her hair fell on Vishal’s legs at the back when Anand leaned her over the seat back passing his hand over her petty coat trying to push his finger into her panties.... And he mumbled while licking her cleavage;

“Hmm, the manager and director were getting interested in you and you were letting them flirt with you openly huh? You were horny sweetheart? Hmm, tell me! You wanted it isn’t it?”

“Shut up! And do what you have to! I am not at ease at all at this moment! My husband is here in the car! No stop, stop I am not at ease!”

But Anand was not to listen to any of her words he was like a hungry lion and was as though eating her flesh. He tried to get her mouth but she was not giving him the way by moving her face the other way each time that he was trying. She was continuously trying to look back at Vishal who continued snoring a bit louder to make them believe that he was sleeping.

He was not having enough space to manage her freely since they were in a car on the front seat and space was limited, yet he opened his zip, took out his hard cock and tried lifting up her sari and petty coat by rubbing his dick over her fleshy thighs. She was not liking it and still giving refusal response but Anand was continuously heading on stubbornly. From the back seat, Vishal was trying to check on if he could have a glance at Aditi’s thighs since he understood that Anand was rubbing his dick over her as he heard him undoing his zip and by his groans, he could feel what Anand was doing.....

And Anand put on the light inside the car when Aditi protested again with scared expression immediately turning to look at Vishal’s face; who quickly closed his eyes on seeing the light on..... Aditi stretched her arm to switch off the light but Anand pulled her hand saying,

“No let it, I want to see your beautiful thighs and your panties baby, how can I miss such a marvel, let me look at it while licking, please spread your legs apart, you will enjoy this.....”

Aditi at times looking at the back then looking at Anand with disturbed looks, said in a crying way,

“But anyone can see all from outside, and then what if Vishal wakes up? We are making noises!! Switch it off please!”

Anand, at the same time licking her flesh from her knees moving towards her thighs murmured,

“Only monkeys and wild animals will see us from outside here, no humans at this time of the night its past midnight honey! Don’t worry and let me have a quicky with you, babe!!”

He then lifted her upper by placing his hands under her armpits which he felt were a little wet; while he did so Aditi’s head was then over Vishal’s legs!

Vishal opens his eyes just a little bit so that he could get a dim view of his wife’s body being enjoyed by his friend. When Anand reached her panties which he started licking Aditi started getting sensations and she started hissing and her moans started being heard which pleased Vishal.

Gradually Anand moved down her panties and started eating her wet pussy which had started dripping by then and Vishal could hear the sipping and sucking sounds made by Anand’s tongue and mouth. Aditi started getting lost and her hands were by then over Vishal’s bowel. The upper part of her body was over Vishal’s body and the downer part was being sucked by Anand.

She ran her hand over Vishal’s belly and her hand touched his dick which were hard in his pant...she then looked in Vishal’s face then looked at Anand saying in a whisper,

“He has a hard-on, so he is not asleep!!”

Anand by then mounted over her spreading her legs wider and he said,

“His hard on is natural, it happens when one is drunk.... can’t you see he is half dead with intoxication? Don’t worry about him now feel my cock inside you darling....”

And he pushed his dick into her while Aditi gave a louder moan which was mixed with pleasure and anxiety and she again looked back at Vishal feeling Anand’s dick going to and fro in her hole. She started moving her hip under him to make him reach the climax faster, and she put her arms around his shoulder taking his mouth into his forgetting her husband. Since they got engrossed in kissing Vishal opened his eyes and managed to watch Anand’s dick giving fast blows... From where Vishal was lying he could only see his wife’s sexy thighs and Anand’s hip half covered with his pant which was rubbing over Aditi’s thighs by each blow he was giving.

Very soon Anand groaned clenching his teeth and accelerated his blows into Aditi’s pussy and he ejaculated deep into her resting his body weight over her which made the car seat click more! Aditi was then holding him tight and lovingly kissing him all over his face, ears, nose, lips, and mouth. She was not looking like the woman who was just protesting a while ago, she looked in love and was in all smiles since she enjoyed that very much... her fingers delicately ran over Anand’s shoulder and she bites him on his shoulder hitting him with her fist saying,

“You naughty Mister Anand, you fucked me in presence of my hubby!!”

To be continued.................
wow mast mast

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 64 The manager and director’s proposal

The next day at the office Vishal was called in the Director’s office. The manager was together. Vishal got in and was asked to be seated. He was all worried and thought there was something wrong regarding him at the office and his work.

The director and manager looked at each other then at Vishal and it was the manager who spoke first.

“Mister Vishal, we think you deserve a good promotion in our company and there is room for promotion right now.”

Vishal was delighted and with glow in his eyes only interrogatively looked at both men in front of him. And it was the director’s turn to say;

“But every step ahead in this company has a price to be paid you should be aware of that don’t you Mister Vishal?”

Vishal did not understand and kept looking at him expecting him to say more. So, the director and the manager spoke in chorus;

“You have a too beautiful and gorgeous wife Mister Vishal and we would both love to have her company can you arrange that for us?”

Vishal was shocked and did not know either he should be overjoyed by that or pretend something else. His dream was being realised without any effort. He so much wanted to share Aditi and she is getting a proposal through him! He just looked aside hiding his joy and pretended not to do understand them. Then the manager said;

“Look, think for your future and the huge income you will get, we have decided to make you the general manager of our other site in the neighbouring town. And plus, the point is you will get a bungalow and car for free from the company.”

Vishal could not believe his luck and thought all that only for and by Aditi. She was his lucky charm now. So, Vishal asked,

“Well please explain what I have to do to get that promotion?”

The director was direct on the subject and said;

“We both want you to make Aditi join us in our activities for some time, let her be with us specially at nights and you get the promotion!”

Vishal asked again,

“I did not understand Sir, by letting Aditi be with you for some time you mean?”

Then the manager spoke;

“Look, we very often get to go in high-class parties, and we need beautiful gorgeous ladies to accompany us which is a plus point to our status in the high society since all such people are always accompanied by sexy, hot ladies like your wife is. And above all, she will bring luck to our company if she comes with us wherever we go especially when there are deals to be finalized.”

Vishal: “But I do not know if she will agree for that Sir!”

The director: “I am sure she will agree as we talked to her last night and she seems to be a very understanding young lady. I am sure when you tell her we both want her to be by our side she will accept. Last night itself we wanted to say that to you, but you were too drunk.”

Vishal understood all that they wanted yet pretended to be the innocent husband and asked,

“Will I be allowed to accompany her and be together in those parties?”

“Certainly NOT”, said the director. But if and when we will need your presence together, we will call on you too.

Then the manager talked into the director’s ears saying; “He will be drunk more often if we take him together so let him!”

Then the manager said, “Okay we can take you as well if you want to by the side of your beloved wife, but still we would prefer her alone to be with us.”

Vishal was silent and thinking that if they are planning to fuck Aditi he will miss the opportunity to watch! His pleasure is to watch Aditi being fucked and to listen to her moans and watch her expressions during the fuck, he loved to see Aditi holding a stranger’s dick in her hand and putting it in her mouth – he will miss that too...

The manager said,

“Well, look, to start with tonight bring her at our bungalow by telling her there is a party only for the two of us. Tell her it’s the director’s birthday and he has not invited anyone except you and her. Tell her because you are getting promoted, we have invited you alone and once she will be with us you leave the party and we will come to leave her back home, what do you say? This will the beginning and she will understand what we want her to do for us. If she understands and does us the favour you are the one to succeed in your career explain this to her, there is no wife who will not like to get a bungalow and a new car for her husband. We would like to see her in a similar sari she had worn last night if that is possible.”

Vishal was getting an erection thinking Aditi with these two oldies and thought Aditi will surely accept this!

He was released from work earlier that day so that he may go to prepare Aditi for the night.

On seeing him back home in the day Aditi was surprised and asked how come he was home at that time. Vishal was overjoyed and shouted, “I am being promoted, I will be the manager of our new site and we are getting a bungalow and a new car baby!! Woohoo!!!!”

Aditi jumped with joy and threw herself in his arms and they started dancing. But a while later Vishal told her that she must get ready for they will have to go at the director’s bungalow for a little party as it’s his birthday and only he and she with the manager are invited. He also explained Aditi to be kind to them as they are doing a too great favour to him by getting him promoted. Aditi thought of last night’s events and the manager’s and director’s looks towards her and smiles saying;

“Do you think I am dumb to spoil such a wonderful promotion you are getting? Don’t worry darling hubby, I will serve both fine! They will appreciate my company!! And tell me what do I wear for the occasion a sari like last night or something else? Since they wanted to see her in a sari like last night Vishal chooses a sari which had alike blouse which looked just like a bra with very deep V cut and laces on the back.....

To be continued..................
nice update

Reactions: Casinar

Casinar

Divine
Update 65 Aditi in the company of the director

And soon they were at the director’s bungalow. She was looking damn hot in the sari she had worn, her full nude arms plus the armpits, the sari tied very low below the navel, seemed as though her hips were nude, her silhouette looked so voluptuous, the rounded parts of her ass, all the curves of her body plus the nude parts added spice to the view it offered to the viewer. Now above all her lovely, killing smile and gentle sweet voice was another plus point which seduced any man. Not to mention her cleavage which was seen so much that it seemed if she will just bend a little bit her boobs will explode out of the bra-like-blouse.

Reaching there, the director and the manager were both at the threshold to welcome them. Aditi smiled at them before reaching them, precisely when she was still walking in the yard. She held Vishal’s hand firmly as if she felt a sort of fear or disturbance for a while. So Vishal looked in her face interrogatively when she said, “I am now feeling add to be in front of them in this sari, it’s too revealing and they are men after all!!” but before Vishal could answer her they had already reached too close to the hosts.

The director crouched a bit giving her his cheek to be kissed and opened his arms to hold her, followed by the manager while Vishal stood on the stair in all smile! Aditi jovially opened her arms too wishing him “happy birthday Sir” and placing her hands over his shoulder let his lips brush over her cheeks and she placed a kiss on each of his cheeks. Then the manager as well bent his head to get her kiss on his cheeks while Vishal shook hand with the director.

They were finally inside, in the lounge or the living it could also be called the way it was designed. There were drinks and food to be served by self. A piece of soft music was being played and Vishal and the manager were walking side by side reaching the drink table while the Director was walking by the side of Aditi placing his palm over her bare waist and slightly moving it downwards over her hip! Aditi was slightly smiling and now and then having a glance at Vishal.

The manager poured champagne in four glasses. Aditi watched and looked in Vishal’s face then with signals told him she won’t be drinking champagne.... so Vishal told the manager, “Sir, she says that she will prefer some soft drinks rather....” The manager turned towards Aditi saying, “Come on Aditi, it’s an occasion to enjoy a bit of champagne, my dear, just have this one glass to do us the pleasure, not more....” Immediately then the Director took the glass from the manager’s hand offering it to Aditi with these words, “Look it’s my birthday Aditi and to please me you will take this one glass of champagne otherwise I will feel sad that on my birthday you refused it!” Aditi then smiled at him holding the glass delicately in her hand while the Director’s other hand was still over Aditi’s waist holding her like she was her wife or a daughter we could say! Vishal glanced twice on Aditi’s waist where the director’s hand was and then looked at Aditi who seemed not getting disturbed by his hand on her bare flesh...Vishal also noted that the Director was now and then moving his fingers of the hand which was on her waist.... still Aditi was not objecting or pretended not to be feeling it.....

Half an hour went by while they had general talks and talked about Vishal’s promotion and they dined. During having the meal Aditi was seated close to the director while Vishal and the manager were on their opposite. And Vishal was eager to know or watch what was the director’s doing under the table on Aditi’s lap since one of the director’s hand was every time going under the table.... and it was clear that he was touching Aditi because Vishal knew his wife’s facial expressions. Aditi at times smiled queerly looking in Vishal’s face and at times looked in the director’s face when his hand was down, then she looked at the manager which clearly meant that the director was doing something odd with his hand under the table.....

Vishal was restless and wished to see at least a little bit but how could he see under the table, they will all know what he is doing and if he dropped something down and pretended to be lifting it back the director will immediately remove his hand from where it was.... Vishal wondered what could he be doing, playing with her navel, making circular movements over there, trying to lift up her sari or passing his hand on her thighs..... he really was too eager to see...and he had an erection just thinking of what he thought.

Aditi was now and then moving on her seat like she was being disturbed by the director’s hand, she as though wished to stand up or change her seat....yet she was behaving so as not to give bad impressions. Once Vishal found Aditi crushing her lover lips under her teeth then passing her tongue over her lips...as far as he understands his wife she does that only when she feels the desire of making love and having sex..... This made Vishal believe that the director had reached far with his hand under the table with Aditi.....

Now not to mention her cleavage was all too clearly visible and hundreds of time the director’s eyes went on that which both the manager and Vishal noticed and even Aditi herself found it. She could do nothing to hide her cleavage in that thing, small bra like blouse but had to remain quiet as she was wearing it like that and should have known it before wearing that she is wearing semi-nude clothes and will be amongst men!

The next hour they were all four on the sofa in the lounge where the TV was on and again Aditi was sitting close to the director whose arm was up above the sofa passing slightly over Aditi’s shoulders. But here Vishal was on the same sofa but sitting after the manager. Aditi was at the far end corner, and Vishal at the other corner, in the middle was the director and the manager. Yes, it was a 5 seat sofa...... They were all holding a champagne glass except Aditi who was having juice. She had taken a glass of champagne in the beginning.

To be continued in next post...............

Casinar

Divine
Update 66 Aditi left alone in their company

The director asked Vishal aside for a few words leaving Aditi with the manager. They went on the terrace and the director said,

“Well now I expect you to leave her in our company and go somewhere or back home.... if you wish you may come back to pick her up by 1 AM or so, or you sleep peacefully at home we will come to drop her in the morning what do you prefer?”

Vishal: “But Sir, she does not know that I will leave her here alone, she will ask why I am leaving, and she will want to return with me!”

Director: “Okay then go and tell her now that I am sending you for an urgent work to be done at the office where they are doing night shift so you ask her to wait for you here will that be okay?”

Vishal said he will try to tell her that – so he went in where the manager was trying to seduce her on the sofa caressing her hands holding them in his hands. Aditi accompanied her husband on the terrace, and he told her that he was asked to go for an urgent round to be made at the night shift office and will be back later. But then Aditi objected to staying there alone with them. Then Vishal reminded her of the bungalow, new car, and promotion he has got and demanded her that she had promised to be flexible to these guys.... so Aditi answered;

“Look I said I will serve them well but not without you..... I can’t be left alone between two people I hardly know, and look how I am dressed, they are both vicious guys don’t you see?!”

They both argued and she refused to stay there alone. Since they were taking much time discussing the manager came on the terrace and asked what the matter was. Vishal told him that she wants to be home. The manager then went to tell that with the director who came on his turn to talk to Aditi. He told her that her husband will be back soon she does not have to worry at all she will be in good company among them.

The director was convincing in his way of talking and Aditi could not argue and discuss with him. She kept quiet and the Director told Vishal to leave signaling him with his hand behind Aditi’s back.

As Vishal left; they walked in and the director poured another glass of champagne for Aditi asking her to drink but she was refusing so the manager proposed some red wine instead which Aditi agreed to sip.....

In between general talks they poured three glasses of wine for Aditi within about 20 minutes and Aditi became friendly talking to them during the drinks.... she was sitting in the middle, both men by her side on the sofa and each of them were palpating her thighs, hip, belly and even tried to touch her cleavage now and then making it look casual way of touching....

The director stood up after a while and offered his hand to Aditi which meant he was asking her to stand up. She held his hand and stood up with her glass of wine in another hand and the Director walked towards the bedroom with her followed by the manager whom the director asked to come behind.

Reaching the bedroom Aditi looked in his face then turned back to look at the manager and she smiled yet got inside. Without being asked she sat over the bed while both men were standing watching at her swallowing the remaining wine from her glass. To their surprise she then lay over the bed stretching both her arms letting the view of her armpits and her boobs seemed flattened over her being crushed into the blouse..... She was as if tired and needed rest, the fact was the effect of the wine which she had taken plus the earlier champagne, mixed alcoholic drinks had its negative effect it seemed....

The director put his hand on his dick and managed to put it in position in his pant by seeing this young voluptuous lady lying on his bed in front of two men.... The manager looked in the director’s face and asked,

“We are going to have a great time Sir I bet!!”

Both approached the bed and sat by her side, she was in the middle, and they found her eyes closed. They murmured, “Is she asleep you think?” And without losing time the Director lay by her side and ran his tongue under her armpits passing through all along her arms till he reached her fingers which he took in his mouth and started sucking..... Aditi mumbled like in sleep.... And on the other side of her the manager was interested in her belly and navel where he placed his lips and kissed then slowly started licking and made circular movements around her navel which made Aditi shiver and she whimpered stretching her body and crouching both her legs....

Both men started undressing and talked in between,

“It’s wonderful to have an employee’s wife on our bed when she is specially so young and hot, we need to taste her isn’t it dear?”

“Yes dear, she needs to taste our cocks and we need to fuck her deep both in the asshole and pussy hole hehehehe”

“Yes, we will share both her holes now.... I bet she will enjoy two in one this hot bitch.... awake her up first dear!!”

The manager mounted on the bed moving Aditi who was drunk.

By then the Director got himself all nude and mounted too he put his big cock straight to Aditi’s mouth and tried to force it inside by pressing his fingers on her cheeks in a way to make her open her mouth while the manager tried undoing her blouse by removing the laces which were tied on her back......

To be continued....................