• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sex starving mom

Mom fucked by

• Total voters

cleavagesucker

My mom is Rajeshwari her age is 38, she was looking like milf in her age because of her size. Her size measures 36-34- 38. She wears normally 36C size bra and her panty size 105 cm. It's hard for anyone to control hardon when she was coming outside and all of our area men having eyes on her. She was wearing nighty normally in home with out wearing panty at home, iam not seen her as sexy object.

We are not having bathroom in our home in my childhood days, just a coconut leaf shed. That day she was came to bathing during her bathing she was not taking her petticoat to change, she was calling me to bring the petticoat, that time also iam not seen anything.
But one fine day, she was washing clothes in the backyard of our house, I came to take water from the well, I got stunned by her pose, she was literally showing her hairy pussy by sitting on the small stool, I got shocked to see her, from that onwards I seen her as sexual object and I came to know she was exhibit more. I stroking my dick by thinking her hairy pussy. One day in the middle of the night I wake up from the bed and passing our parents room, I am seen something unusual, I came close and seen her naked ass was visible in the street lights. I got immediate hardon and stroking my dick. Later I came to know know everything about sex after joined engineering college by my friend murugan.
He teaching me everything about sex. Then I came to know she was active in bed. My dad was initially struggle after getting a steady job our life became normal.
Iam daily going to college by bus because it was nearly 35 km from our village.
College professor Raja was belongs to our village, his age was 36. He was having a athletic body, he was a handsome hunk in our village and college. But the sad story about him was, his wife gone with someone.
He was hating to marry a girl afterwards. He was sharing all about his family life with me during journey.
Me: it's sad to hear from you sir
Raja: all women having sexual needs, if they not getting what they need, surely they will searching the same from others. Then anyone can get her even he was ugly.
Me: ohhh, ( I came to know the nakedness reason behind my mom at night) we are hearing some rumours about you?
Raja: ha ha ha, if I tried anyone easily I get it in this village
Me: hmmm.
Raja: hmmm.( he was seen the tent in my pant) are you want to ask something
Me: sirrrrr
Raja: yes, I got it. Iam not tried Rajeshwari till now. Don't worry
Me: ok sir. Is it really possible sir
Raja: ok, gave your moms mobile number
Me: sirrrrrrrrr....
Raja: nothing to worry. Just give
Me: ( I gave the number)
Raja: ok. Wait for one month. Feel the difference in home
Me: ok sir
real life mein mom kaisa kapde pehante hain?
kuch expose karti?

maleeba

real life mein mom kaisa kapde pehante hain?
kuch expose karti?
Meri maa ki baat kru to ganv me sb traditional dress pahnti hai. Topless nahati thi. Aur suruse he mere saath puri nangi soti thi. Kapde ki baat kru to choot hammesha bade bde baalon se dhaki rhti thi. Jaldi uth ke nangi hi ghar kaam krti thi. Aise meri ma khud ko exposed jrti thi. Ye meri maa ki aur ganv ki auraton ki life style thi. Indian style nudity.

Reactions: cleavagesucker