• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sex starving mom

Mom fucked by

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
My mom is Rajeshwari her age is 38, she was looking like milf in her age because of her size. Her size measures 36-34- 38. She wears normally 36C size bra and her panty size 105 cm. It's hard for anyone to control hardon when she was coming outside and all of our area men having eyes on her. She was wearing nighty normally in home with out wearing panty at home, iam not seen her as sexy object.

We are not having bathroom in our home in my childhood days, just a coconut leaf shed. That day she was came to bathing during her bathing she was not taking her petticoat to change, she was calling me to bring the petticoat, that time also iam not seen anything.
But one fine day, she was washing clothes in the backyard of our house, I came to take water from the well, I got stunned by her pose, she was literally showing her hairy pussy by sitting on the small stool, I got shocked to see her, from that onwards I seen her as sexual object and I came to know she was exhibit more. I stroking my dick by thinking her hairy pussy. One day in the middle of the night I wake up from the bed and passing our parents room, I am seen something unusual, I came close and seen her naked ass was visible in the street lights. I got immediate hardon and stroking my dick. Later I came to know know everything about sex after joined engineering college by my friend murugan.
He teaching me everything about sex. Then I came to know she was active in bed. My dad was initially struggle after getting a steady job our life became normal.
Iam daily going to college by bus because it was nearly 35 km from our village.
College professor Raja was belongs to our village, his age was 36. He was having a athletic body, he was a handsome hunk in our village and college. But the sad story about him was, his wife gone with someone.
He was hating to marry a girl afterwards. He was sharing all about his family life with me during journey.
Me: it's sad to hear from you sir
Raja: all women having sexual needs, if they not getting what they need, surely they will searching the same from others. Then anyone can get her even he was ugly.
Me: ohhh, ( I came to know the nakedness reason behind my mom at night) we are hearing some rumours about you?
Raja: ha ha ha, if I tried anyone easily I get it in this village
Me: hmmm.
Raja: hmmm.( he was seen the tent in my pant) are you want to ask something
Me: sirrrrr
Raja: yes, I got it. Iam not tried Rajeshwari till now. Don't worry
Me: ok sir. Is it really possible sir
Raja: ok, gave your moms mobile number
Me: sirrrrrrrrr....
Raja: nothing to worry. Just give
Me: ( I gave the number)
Raja: ok. Wait for one month. Feel the difference in home
Me: ok sir

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Iam waiting for the best to happen.
Nothing found suspicious, so one day I take her Mobile number and seeing the message received.
So many message( unsatisfied housewife reply me) received from him but she was not responding. I seen her in dirty way she was very casually roaming.
After a week,
Raja: hi ananth
Me: what sir,
Raja: she was not responding to me, don't mistake me are you seen her in action.
Me: no sir, just seen her naked ass in midnight
Raja: that means, she was active in bed. Wait for our turn.
Me: ok sir, I feel disappointed.

One day, we are gone to purchase in Sunday market, it was full of crowd, she was sweating heavily, her armpit area is fully wet, she wearing a black color saree with matching blouse, it's a treat for the vendors whenever she bends to pick up vegetables, some of the uncles are standing nearby her, she was felt uncomfortable and seeing them in anger. After the purchase completed, she was seeing me, so much crowd better to avoid come here on Sunday, but unfortunately Sunday only having low prices and cheap rate.
I seen her, she was fully satisfied with the purchase. That day night my dad gets a call to go to nearby town for one week field work.
He informed, he has to stay there for the complete one week and complete the work.
My mom felt sad. He was backed up all his clothes and next day morning he gone. I gone to college, I informed the dad gone outside matter to him.
Raja: it's good, this time she will be trapped
He was sending the message to her

In the evening, I seen her sad, I refresh myself and watching TV. She was still sad, waiting for the call from my dad, she was not getting the call. Message received tone was coming.
I don't know what was going on.
After taking dinner, I came to bed and switch off lights and acts like sleeping, she also switched off lights in room.
I get up in the middle and when passing her room, nothing found suspicious.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
It was going on for two to three days. Raja sir telling no improvement.
But on the fourth day, when I got the bus and sit next to raja sir,
Me: good morning sir,
Raja:good morning.
Me: what sir,
Raja: yes it is? She replied me finally yesterday night.
Me: really, I can't believe it sir.
Raja: yes, iam also
Me: what happened sir?
  • ( he shows the chatting
  • Raja: hi dear, it's me again, if you unsatisfied in bed, just reply to me" yes ", it's secret
  • Mom: yes
  • Raja: iam happy to get replied from you
  • Raja: what's your name dear?
  • Mom: no, I want my name to be secret
  • Raja: I keep it secret dear, tell your real name not fake name.
  • Mom: shall I believe you
  • Raja: why not?
  • Mom: my name is Rajeshwari
  • Raja: nice name. Is it real name?
  • Raja: I want to see the beauty of raji
  • Mom: hmmm
  • Raja: send me your pic
  • Mom: no dear
  • Raja: no problem dear
  • Mom: no dear.
  • Raja: you are hesitate to share. It's ok. It was the first day of our chatting, you believe me later.
  • Raja: are you unsatisfied now?
  • Mom: yes he was out of the town, I missed him really bad for the past four days.
  • Raja:ohh. It's good to be separated for some time, otherwise I don't get replies from the housewives like you
  • Raja: are you wearing any clothes now?
  • Raja: good, follow my instructions, take your night from your body
  • Mom: no, my son was sleeping in next room.
  • Raja: it's interesting then, come on raji take it
  • Mom: nooooo
  • Raja: take it or not. Take it means reply me
  • Raja: good, are you wearing any inners?
  • Mom: yes bra
  • Raja: what about panty raji?
  • Mom: no iam not wearing it
  • Raja: come on what a lady you are, it's easy for anyone to see your pussy.
  • Mom: hmmmmm
  • Raja:show me the pussy
  • Mom: no
  • Raja: sorry, spreading it and rubbing it
  • Mom: hmmmm
  • Raja: see my dick raji
  • Mom: it's too big,
  • Raja: are you want this in your cunt
  • Mom: yes,
  • Raja: come on tell
  • Mom: yes yes, I want
  • Raja: then share your cunt
  • ( it's a surprise)
  • Raja: are you there raji
  • Mom: yes yes
  • Raja: send me your cunt
  • Mom: hmmm no.
Raja: please....
There was no response from her.

Me: it's shocking me sir
Raja: lot more to come, wait and watch

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I came back to home and seeing my mom. She was still sad. I tell her to go for a movie in the nearby theater. But she was not agreed for that. She insists me to do the home work. Iam waiting for the night.
After dinner , I came to my room and seeing my mom was speaking on phone I understood it was my dad, finally called her.
I can't waiting for the conversation to over, so I called raja to send the screen shots of their chatting to me
Raja: sending the chatting so far to me.
( raja: hi raji
Mom: yes tell me
Raja: why you are sending your pussy picture
Mom: just not sending
Raja: ok. Where are you now
Mom: waiting for your message in bedroom
Raja: hmm , you reply good but not sending photos to me
Mom: hmmm.
Raja: ok leave it. Let tell about sexual adventure before and after marriage.
Mom: not having any adventures till now. But seeing someone dick
Raja: who's that, where you seen, when you seen
Mom: I seen it a theater,
Raja: good, what he was doing with it
Mom: stroking it hard, it's a strange
Raja: are you watching the film or watching his stroking, tell me frankly
Mom: stroking only, it's a big dick
Raja:it's means you like it, are you imagine it any time.
Mom: yes, it's a big dick

Raja: hmmm, any other raji, you shown anything like that raji
mom: no,
Raja: have you seen you anyone eyeing on you or anyone trying to seduce you
mom: for my knowledge iam not shown anything. But many eyes seeing me
Raja: what do you feel about it
mom: proud but iam not having courage to initiative
Raja: you no need to initate, they take you to extreme level.
mom: hmmm.
Raja: what will you do here after, if anyone approach you?
mom: let them
Raja: good, better to sleep naked today and if it possible show your son what you hiding under dress
mom:hmmmmm
Raja: good, come on
Raja: hey
Raja: hello

iam waiting for the message from him
but no any message from him. I take courage and came outside and watching the window closely, she was lying on her front fully naked .
my heart beats stopped.
next day when I woke up from bed and seeing her in kitchen, I get ready and leaving the house.
In the evening when I return to house, seeing her happy, I just want to see her mobile, iam waiting for the moment, my neighborhood aunty came to our house and both are starting gossips and I gone inside her room and taking her mobile and seeing the message, she was just sending him, hi message but with her hairy pussy picture, I got shocked.

maleeba

mom groped by strangers and her her thrist increases after the experience later she starts going out to crowed places
Your mom love that someone grop her again and again. If she not get it from home so she going to crowd places for more experience

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I keep her mobile in her room and masturbate by thinking her.
Iam waiting for her to complete the conversation with neighborhood aunty.
She came inside and seeing me inside room, she gone to her room. Iam waiting for the day to end, I want to know what was happened from Raja.
I came outside and seeing her busy with the mobile. She was get in to the trap set by him. But it's only two days for my dad to return. Whether she allow him or he seduce her in the balance two days.
I was seeing her side by side by watching TV, she came outside with her mobile and sit next to me, I seen her, she was smiling at me.
Me: are you happy now
Mom: yes, became normal.
Me: happy for me
She was sitting for some time and gone back to kitchen for preparing dinner for us. I got thirsty and gone back to kitchen seeing her preparing channa masala.
After eating chappathi with channa masala.
I don't have courage to ask her anything. She was gone back to bedroom by telling good night. I came back to my room and seeing my mobile.
Raja sending his chat
( Raja: it's a nice hairy pussy, thanks for sharing yours
Raja: shall you expose it to any eyes
Mom: no, yesterday I slept naked, I don't know my son seen it or not
Raja: definitely seen it raji.
Mom: what you are telling?
Raja: just a guess
Mom: hmmmm. I feel relaxed, what he will think about me
Raja: nothing dear, he available or not
Mom: watching TV outside
Raja: closely watch him, he was seeing you intermittent
Mom: yes he was seeing me.
Raja: hmm,
Mom: what I will do now
Raja: don't show you are frustrated, just go and sit next to him and act normal.
Mom: yes, it's feel better now.
Raja: I want to see your face raji
Mom: no
Raja: please
Mom: no.
Raja: ok bye...
Mom: wait wait,
Raja: tell me
Mom: I will send, don't share it with anyone
Raja: good
( she was sharing her picture in saree)
Raja: it's too hot raji. What a structure
Mom: hmmm
Raja: if iam Lucky, I will have you one day.
Mom: hmmm
Raja: ok, I want to see you full
Mom: no,
( she was attending call in the next room and speaking for more time, I feel sleepy and slept. I woke up in the middle, this time she was sleeping with clothes but her room door was in open condition, I don't have courage, stop for a moment and gone to kitchen to drink water. I return back to my bed I slept, iam not keep alarm for the next day, because it was a holiday.)

Reactions: Rexd

Rexd

mom groped by strangers and her her thrist increases after the experience later she starts going out to crowed places
Please don’t include servants. Already there are many stories. Try gym trainer/physiotherapist etc. make husband a voyeur/cuckold. Sons friend try on mom.

Reactions: Ananthraj5777