• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My Family

_S_

Sorry for delay, have been a busy a bit. And thanks to all who have liked and commented on it, it does help, thanks.

Reactions: Rexd

_S_

We all needed rest after the fun we had, or at least I had. We slept most of the afternoon and had early dinner in the evening. We were all naked whole day and it seems Bhabhi and Neha were okay with it now. All through the day I kept thinking how to make our sex sessions more fun, I came up with an idea.

After dinner and all clean up, I told Bhabhi

Me: Lets try something new Bhabhi, I am sure you may have not tried it earlier.

Bhabhi looked confused and Neha looked thrilled. I took hold of Bhabhi's hand and took her to my room, got some of my handkerchief out. Neha came inside herself to see what is going to happen. I made Bhabhi lie in the middle of bed and put one handkerchief on her eyes blind folding her.

B: What are you doing Bhaiya?

I did not answer her, but I tied her hands on the edge of bed on either side. Now Bhabhi was tied to bed with open arms and her eyes blindfolded, she looked vulnerable.

B: Bhaiya, what are you doing, I am cooperating with you anyways then why tie me up.

Me: shhh Bhabhi, just enjoy today.

I quickly went to kitchen and got some ice cubes, Neha remained in the bedroom looking at her mother in most vulnerable situation. I handed over one ice cube to Neha and I took one and started touching Bhabhi's right leg with the ice cube. Bhabhi trembled when ice touched her

B: What is that, what you are doing.

I moved ice cube all over her leg. I also pointed Neha to do the same on left leg. Neha was about to ask me something, but I hushed her. She understood we will be quiet today. She too put another ice cube on Bhabhi's left leg

B: aaahhh, please let me go.

I pointed Neha to follow my actions, then I started to move up on Bhabhi's leg. I moved ice cube on her thighs. Neha too followed the same, Bhabhi started to move her body some more, I guess she understood what would happen now.

I moved the ice cube around Bhabhi pussy which already had some moistness, I had to press my legs on Bhabhi's legs to control her movement, she was moving too much now in anticipation of what would I do next. I picked up one more ice cube and half inserted in her pussy, Bhabhi gasped

B: aaahhh its cold.

And I put my mouth over her pussy and started sucking the cube and pussy both.

B: aaaahhhh aahhhh

I sucked till ice cube melted fully, the I took one more ice cube and pointed Neha to do the same. Neha too pushed ice cube in Bhabhi ppussy and started sucking, Bhabhi realized this was not me

B: Ohh Neha, dont aah do aah that aaahh aahhh

Before Neha could finish her sucking, Bhabhi pushed her body up and sat up on the bed, her hands were still tied but now she was in sitting position.

Me: Bhabhi, you should have let Neha finish, now I have to punish you.

B: I am sorry, dont spank me today.

I didn't say anything, just went up to her face and inserted my cock in her mouth.

Me: Now this is how you would be punished if you don't follow what I want

B: ungghh unghhh

Not caring for what Bhabhi was trying to say, I started ramming harder in her mouth.

B: ugghh ughh ughh ughhh ugghh

I also made her gag on my cock, truly fucking her throat. Neha was looking at us amused, I pulled out my cock from Bhabhi mouth, and pointed Neha to take my place. She didn't understand first but then understood what I want.

She got into the position and pushed her pussy on Bhabhi's mouth, It took a while for Bhabhi to realize what was close t her mouth now. She wanted to pull her face away. I sat down on bed and pushed both her breasts the hardest I could. Bhabhi felt the pain

B: aaahhhh

While Bhabhi mouth was open Neha pushed her pussy on her mother's mouth. Bhabhi had no other option but to start eating her daughter pussy. I guess Neha liked it too, she also pushed more on her mother's mouth.

I took one of Bhabhi breast in mouth and sucked hard, Bhabhi moved her body some more, not sure if she enjoyed it. I caught her other breast and started pinching her nipples, her nipples being very sensitive, she also started eating her daughters pussy more.

This was too much for Neha and she came on her mother's mouth,

N: aaaahhhhhh

We all stopped for a while, giving Neha some time to enjoy her orgasm, she got down from bed and sat on the floor catching her breath. I got another wicked idea, I got some clothespins and put one each on Bhabhi's nipple.

B: aaahhh, it hurts, what is this.

Me: Is it now Bhabhi, I thought you enjoyed your nipple being pinched.

Bhabhi didn't say anything, just moaned a bit

B: aaahhhhh

I started to move the clothespins on her nipple, pinching pulling her nipples, her excitement increased, she moaned louder

B: aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh

With my other hand I inserted two fingers in Bhabhi's pussy and started finger fucking her, she was out of control now with pleasure.

B: aaaahhhh aaaahhhh aaahhhh aaahhhh

For the first time Bhabhi said herself,

B: Please do it now, I need it

This was a surprise,

Me: Do what Bhabhi, say it clearly.

B: you know what I want, Neha would be listening, I cant say.

She was right, Neha was still sitting on floor but could hear her mother.

Me: Nothing more is happening until you say it

B: okaaayyyy, I neeeed it nowww, pleaaassee fffuuuucckkk meee noww

I caught Bhabhi's legs and pulled her down, she came into earlier position. I now bent her legs upwards and rammed my cock in her pussy, she enjoyed it.

B: oohhh yessss, fuuccckkkk meee haarrdeerrr.

I rammed harder and harder, room was full with our fucking sound. Neha got up to see her mother being fucked hard. Bhabhi continued moaning

B: ohh yessss ohhh yesss, i am close....

As soon as I heard it, I pulled out, Bhabhi was shocked

B: what....why....please I am so close, Bhaiya....continue

I got up and asked Neha to take my place, Neha was confused what she was supposed to do. Meanwhile Bhabhi straightened her legs and said

B: Bhaiya, I need you now, don't tease me....I will do whatever you want me to do.

I lifted one leg of Bhabhi and opened her pussy for Neha to see clearly, then I told Neha

Me: Neha, rub your pussy with your mother's pussy.

Neha, unsure of what to do, also opened her legs and got her pussy close to her mother's.

Me: Bhabhi, its Neha's turn to fuck you. Go ahead Neha, rub your pussy now.

B: Noooo, this is so wrong. Neha, stoppppp

But Neha had already started to rub her pussy. Bhabhi, already closer to her orgasm started to enjoy again.

B: ohhh fuck this feels good, I didn't know girls could do that....

Neha too started to enjoy it and started rubbing faster

B: ohhh yes Neha.....faster.....faster Neha......make love to me......faster

Neha still had some senses

N: actually Mom, I am fucking you.....and I like it...

Me: Yes Bhabhi, you have become a slut who is asking your daughter to fuck you. Say Bhabhi, you are a slut

B: ohhh yesss I aammm aa sllluuutttt, fuuuckkkk meee Nehaaaaa

And Bhabhi came, she had an intense orgasm...

"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

this was the hardest I had seen Bhabhi scream. Bhabhi also probably felt overwhelmed, she held Neha face and kissed Neha on lips, actually sucked Neha's lips and tongue hard. When Bhabhi left Neha, her lips had a bit of blood, Bhabhi had bit her lips in excitement.

Once everything settled down, Bhabhi laid down to catch her breath, but I was still hard. I told Neha to relive my by blowjob. Surprisingly, Neha laid down neat the edge of bed with her face up, she was ready for throat fuck. I asked Bhabhi,

Me: Bhabhi, your daughter wants me to fuck her throat, do you want to see that.

B: huunnn, yeah may be, if she really wants it.

I opened Bhabhi blind fold. I lifted Neha from Bed and put her beside bed on the floor in sitting position and pushed deep in Neha's mouth. She started gagging

"ugghhhhhhhhhh"

When I pulled out she spat a blob of saliva, I again pushed deep

"ugghhhhhhhhhh"

Again she spit when I pulled out. Her eyes had tears, Bhabhi was watching it but had nothing to say now. Then I began to throat fuck Neha

"ugghhh uughhh ugghh ugghhh"

When I was close, I again pushed deep in her throat and held it there, she was struggling to breath, she started pushing me, and I unloaded in her mouth which went directly in her throat. Her face turned red due to lack of oxygen but then I pulled out. She breathed hard and swallowed all my cum.

After relaxing for a while, Neha said,

N: I need to pee, brb.

Me: I also need to pee, lets go together.

I held Neha's hand and took her to bathroom. She wasn't sure how this would go. I made her sit on the commode , with her legs spread and pointed my cock towards the open area in front of her pussy.

Me: Lets go on 3.....1, 2 and 3

We both started to pee, I had more pressure than I anticipated, some of my pee fell on Neha's body just above her pussy. But she didn't react and continued to pee herself.

This was first time I was peeing like this with a girl, it felt amazing.